Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Fear would be

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Melanie
Mange titler
Melanie

Humør : “Don't carry worries around," she always says. "They're heavy"
Antal indlæg : 175

Fear would be Empty
IndlægEmne: Fear would be   Fear would be EmptyMan Jul 04, 2022 5:34 am

Location | Fenris home
Date | July 6th 2022
Time | Afternoon
Attire | Link
Topic for | @Fenris ( + Luxuria)

Fear would be my mother knocking on my door

Melanie was home alone, enjoying the silence actually. Just waiting for Fenris to get back from work really, it was a nice silence being a little away from the mansion - especially with all the chaos from what had happened to the area near Tatia's territory. She had been to visit it to see what was going on, and all the plant life in the area was just rotten away, no animals even close to it, it had just smelled like death really. But she had asked Kieran for advice regarding it, to at least make a spell powerful enough to make sure the virus wouldn't spread further from the area, the last thing all of Athena needed was a deadly virus terrorizing their lives.

A scent caught her nose, making her press her brows together and put her book down. Melanie got up from the couch and looked around, trying to pick out where the scent came from, it was odd. Demon, but not just a demon she could sense the aura was very powerful. Clearly there was no rest for the wicked, herself included.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Luxuria

Luxuria

Humør : I'm Intrigued Darling, Intrigued
Antal indlæg : 11

Fear would be Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Fear would be   Fear would be EmptyOns Jul 06, 2022 8:07 pm

What had Luxuria done with her time? Well, she had been around the world, met her daughter, rather beside herself to an extent where she couldn’t almost recognise the woman—stealing from her own father and then run off, what had the world not come to. Such a childish move, it had almost bored her, at least up until she had seen Michelle’s reaction to one of her half-siblings work on getting all of the money back, she had stolen.
Then she had found Michael, now that had been intriguing, worth of her time really—she knew that she would find Michelle again, set her straight, get her act together because she couldn’t have a child of her run around behaving like that, what of her image? Unsavoury.
So now she had thought that she would check up on one of her oldest children she had, most had died long ago or she simply hadn’t found the energy to raise children herself, so she had sent them away—Fenris, he had been something else.
Now the word on the street was, that he too was starting to turn soft; once again together with Melanie Radclyffee. Well, what kind of mother wouldn’t come by and congratulate the happy couple? She had after all sadly missed the wedding last time.
She raised her hand and knocked on the door, made sure that her hair was right before turning and gave Melanie a beautiful and kind smile “Melanie?” she questioned before the smile turned a little brighter, even if there was a hint of something far more sinister. “Luxuria, Fenris mother
Melanie
Mange titler
Melanie

Fear would be Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Fear would be   Fear would be EmptyTors Jul 07, 2022 4:18 am

Melanie hesitated for a hot minute before she walked over to open the door, looking at the beautiful demon in front of her, possessing a great deal of power in ways she hadn't met auras before. Which made the beta aware, after all she did know with such power often rested a person of some sort of wickedness - she allowed herself to remain judgy. "Yeah," wanted to say more of a depended who was asking, but she had put the pieces together as the demon then presented herself: Fenris' mother. Of course it was. Well, Melanie very well remembered the: Fear would be my mother knocking on my door, comment that Fenris had spoken back then - so well the werewolf became even more aware, but who was she if she couldn't host people she didn't fully trust. "Well come on in then, Fenris isn't home yet - but I'm sure he will be soon," she announced stepping aside with a hand movement to come in, "tea?"
Luxuria

Luxuria

Fear would be Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Fear would be   Fear would be EmptyMan Jul 11, 2022 3:33 pm

Why, thank you” Luxuria gave the beautiful woman a brilliant smile; now it wasn’t like Luxuria was like all the other demons, not in the same vindictive kind of way. Of course, she had killed her fair share of angels, but only in self-defence; she cared very much for living because if she couldn’t live, she couldn’t enjoy all the fine things in life—how humanity had evolved around their sexuality over time, it had been quite fascinating to follow.
Which was also why she had no malice toward the princess of Theronida. She just wished to pay a visit to her beautiful son and see how he was faring in this human life he had chosen for himself. “Yes, please, that would be most accommodating”, she hummed, letting her eyes wander in the space she had stepped into, very much like her son; his room in hell had always been filled to the brim with books. “I must be honest, I had some idea how his human life would look like, but it’s—more human than I thought”, she said as she walked into the kitchen with Melanie, letting her eyes wander once more before she walked over and sat down by the table. “And I was also quite interested in seeing just whom he decided to leave hell for; he had after all, spent all his life down there”, she explained, not knowing just how much Fenris had told his former wife, now apparent girlfriend? But she didn’t care much for being polite in those matters.
Melanie
Mange titler
Melanie

Fear would be Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Fear would be   Fear would be EmptyMan Jul 18, 2022 8:20 am

Melanie walked into the kitchen, starting preparing the tea just like she had watched Fenris do a million times - it was very rare Melanie made way to the kitchen for the sense of brewing anything but coffee, or making a meal - you got just a little bit lazy with cooking when you got so used to have servants all the time. But it didn't mean she didn't cook time to time. "Is that so? Interesting," not really, she could have come off with a more sarcastic response, but saved those responses for whenever she felt like giving Adonis or Damian a run for their money. Melanie moved her hands out to the side, "well I'm Melanie, pleasure. Not expecting guests, clearly," she looked down at herself for a moment, well she could have looked worse, she could also have dressed way better. But she was feeling comfortable and cozy, she only got to feel like that time to time. "Now, should I call your son and ask if he wants to join us for tea, or are you just here for some girl talk?" Melanie wondered narrowing her eyes just a little bit. She didn't mind a little girl talk, but on the other note it didn't stop her from being aware of every single little movement the demon made.
Luxuria

Luxuria

Fear would be Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Fear would be   Fear would be EmptyMan Jul 18, 2022 6:46 pm

Luxuria’s lips tugged into a smirk when she heard the slight undertone of sarcasm in the werewolf’s voice, even though it was clear that the girl had tried to hide it away. No matter, sometimes you revealed more than you felt comfortable with and sadly, she was in the presence of a person who was an expert in picking up all the small breadcrumbs that were scattered around. “Oh, you don’t have to bother calling him; I know he’ll be here shortly,” she said as her lips curled into a more relaxed smile; sadly, her son had a way of knowing everything before it had played out, something that most people had no idea how was even possible.
But I am quite curious to know just what Abaddon, oh. Sorry, Fenris, has told you about who he really is”, she mused, leaning back in her seat, letting one of her legs across the other. Of course, she could see why her son had fallen for the beautiful werewolf, and it was clear what power the woman had in her veins; but it still puzzled her how she had managed to get her stoic son to feel anything other than destruction.
Melanie
Mange titler
Melanie

Fear would be Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Fear would be   Fear would be EmptyTirs Aug 02, 2022 4:18 pm

Melanie knew this. Knew Fenris had a thing about picking up on the most slight shift of waters, knowing when something wasn't right. Perhaps, it was also one of the reason why Melanie was so calm. That and it wasn't in the beta's nature to be to easily stressed. She lifted her brow by the next question, now Fenris wasn't really the type who overshared, he always knew how to keep a the edges clean and walk that fine line. Melanie knew everyone had a past, sometimes there were parts of it darker than you liked, she had her own darkness, her own times where she had slipped into a version of herself so dark it had scared her family once or twice. But nothing Damian hadn't helped her through. "I know enough," Melanie replied as she lifted her hand up to tug a lock of hair behind her ear, she didn't take her eyes of the demon however. "How long have you been in town?" She wondered, since it was by now that Lux had chosen the time to visit here.
Sponsoreret inhold

Fear would be Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Fear would be   Fear would be Empty

Fear would be
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Take the fear please - Roy
» Overcoming fear - Bellamy