Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Let me just pretend for one more night

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Riley

Riley

Humør : Do you hear that? That's the sound of 'I don't care'.
Fag : Visual arts, drama, dance, PE, martial arts, physics
Antal indlæg : 37

Let me just pretend for one more night - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Let me just pretend for one more night   Let me just pretend for one more night - Page 2 EmptyTors Jul 21, 2022 1:39 pm

Even though he had been so self-conscious about how he sounded, he still felt like he was pulled away from dreamland and back to reality. He did feel how it warmed his body just to have shared this short moment with her, even more so when she chuckled a little. He had taken his hands back, though the one that had been on her hip now was at her knee. No, he didn’t know why, but maybe it was because he didn’t wish for the intimacy to end completely. He had no clue. His mouth opened a little as she wanted assurance for what she had done. He was quite surprised that she wanted to know it, because he honestly hadn’t thought much about it, especially when he had been leaning in for another kiss, himself. “I-uh, yeah,” he said furrowing his brows for a short second. “I didn’t mind it. I just think I got a little surprised,” he laughed softly, licking his lips thoughtfully. He could feel how he was about to tell her how he hadn’t kissed anyone before, but he managed to cover it a little; “I’m not really the type who usually kisses someone within a couple of hours,” he laughed with a softer smile – not that he judged her for how she had acted. Not at all.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Lucille

Lucille

Humør : Say hello to the reaper kid
Antal indlæg : 79

IndlægEmne: Sv: Let me just pretend for one more night   Let me just pretend for one more night - Page 2 EmptySøn Jul 31, 2022 8:44 pm

She gave him a slight nod when he said yeah, then a tiny apologetic, maybe even a little shy, smile appeared over her lips, and she looked away, letting her slender fingers push some of the blond locks behind her ear. She could feel a slight warmth spread in her cheeks, clearly making it hard for her to concentrate on what he was saying when all she could picture at this moment was him kissing her again, especially when she could still feel the heat of his lips against hers. There had always been something about werewolves she had loved so much; maybe it was the part of them being hot-blooded, much warmer than the average human.
Yeah, well, I never been good at waiting” she confessed, because she couldn’t exactly say the same, and even though she had lied mostly about everything when it came to her, she didn’t want to add to the lies. At least not if she could help it.
Riley

Riley

Humør : Do you hear that? That's the sound of 'I don't care'.
Fag : Visual arts, drama, dance, PE, martial arts, physics
Antal indlæg : 37

IndlægEmne: Sv: Let me just pretend for one more night   Let me just pretend for one more night - Page 2 EmptyTirs Aug 02, 2022 4:41 pm

There was something about how she moved so innocently that caught something in his stomach, making things very odd. Confused as always. Her cheeks got a healthy warm glow, and it was slightly contagious. Her sentence took his breath away, making him need to huff a little, almost with an appreciative laugh. He felt that it was a compliment in some way, “Well, I guess it’s a good thing that I don’t mind that,” he told her, only really to realize what he had said seemed way more confident than how he felt. Realizing that made him lick his lips thoughtfully. He scooted closer to her, so only their hands could be between their hips. He barely even knew what he was doing, but he just did. The hand that wasn’t supporting himself between them found her cheek, inviting her to look at him, so he could lean in and place his lips on hers, this time, he hoped that he could focus more on the feeling and experience than himself, even though he wasn’t even certain that was possible.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Let me just pretend for one more night   Let me just pretend for one more night - Page 2 Empty

Let me just pretend for one more night
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» A society built on the teachings that friends are only for pretend | Imera
» When The Night Has Come | Cw/Tw
» First night out - Roy
» In the night
» You and me, just for one night

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum