Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

A fun night

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Ezio

Ezio

Humør : ""You can think. Cards and dice can't. They just lie there. You gotta make them work for you."
Antal indlæg : 60

A fun night Empty
IndlægEmne: A fun night   A fun night EmptyMan Jun 27, 2022 10:32 pm

Place: Phitloets
Enviorments people having a good time
Time 22,30
weather outside the sun is shining.
Date 24 june
Bike Outfit
@Aelin
Last time he had been out driving he had a fun night. Meeting the woman Russet had been one of the best things about that night, but now he was one his way out agian to the nightclub  Philotes hoping to see her agian, and if not well he could always enjoy some drinks right. As he got down the mansion he looked at the buttle who was waiting. " Shall i bring the car out sir." He then asked as he saw Ezio come downstairs. " No thanks, taking the bike agian, wanne have some fresh air , i will be back around you know what  i dont really know,  cya later." The buttler looked a bit confused, "of course sir, shall i let the order know it or is it of the record." Ezio then thought a second about it, before he shaked his head. " Nah keep it of the record, i would prefer that they dont know about these little trips." He added before he walked out.

As he arrived to the nightclub it took a little while for him to get in like, there was something strange happening tonight, but it just gave him a little time to enjoy a smoke. When he finally got in his second smoke was finished. He then got up in the bar, before he looked around, until the bartender arrived. " What can i get you ?" She asked, sending Ezio a charming smile. " I guess a dark and stormy."  He said as he returned her smile, " a dark and stormy coming up."
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Aelin

Aelin

Humør : -
Antal indlæg : 26

A fun night Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A fun night   A fun night EmptyLør Jul 02, 2022 2:37 am

ATTIRE | Link
______

On the dancefloor, Aelin danced along to the beat before the heat from moving bodies got to her, forcing her in the direction of the bar. Even though the night had barely begun, that didn't leave the nightclub less packed, making her quick lay claim on an empty barstool.
Sitting sandwiched between two guys, one with his tongue down some dark-haired girl's throat and the other dressed rather casual for a club, Aelin tried to catch the eye of the bartender with little success. “At least some of us managed to get a drink.” She lightly mocked, gazing towards the rum and ginger beer drinking seatmate. A friendly smile tugged at the corners of her lips.
Ezio

Ezio

Humør : ""You can think. Cards and dice can't. They just lie there. You gotta make them work for you."
Antal indlæg : 60

A fun night Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A fun night   A fun night EmptyOns Jul 06, 2022 2:16 pm

As the drink was served to him, he was just about to grab the glass, as a voice spoke. He quickly turned his attention towards the woman, who had a clearly mocking tone, his eyes then looked at the pretty girl beside him. As he studies her, he was trying to figure out if she was human or not, his instincts as an Evolved human kind of gave him a seat up there.

“You want the drink I am guessing,”
he added a bit cheeky. As he took a big sip of it, as always it hit like a trunk if you where not use to it. “You know, sure I guess I can give you a drink, what do you feel like.” He added as he sent her a playful smile.

He had the cash so buying a drink, if that was what she was fishing for was nothing, he could not do. An she seemed interesting enough, for him to buy a drink to keep a conversation going, if she could not get the bartenders attention for a drink as it seemed like.
Sponsoreret inhold

A fun night Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A fun night   A fun night Empty

A fun night
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» First night out - Roy
» Let's dance the night away! [xxx]