Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Lets play Bonnie & Clyde [cw]

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Michelle

Michelle

Humør : I didn't know the rules of the game. I just wanted to slam down the cards and yell.
Antal indlæg : 153

Lets play Bonnie & Clyde [cw] - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Lets play Bonnie & Clyde [cw]   Lets play Bonnie & Clyde [cw] - Page 2 EmptyTirs Aug 02, 2022 12:04 am

Michelle could barely make a displeased sound when the mermaid called it for it all to end. It was a dizzy world, and she was quite certain that she wouldn’t be able to walk, maybe also because her sight was completely off. A small, muted huff left the witch as she was put back on the bathroom counter. Her hands weakly found their way to a sink on each of her sides, having this idea that it was going to keep her from sliding off the table. Yes, everything was dancing around, almost hallucinating from the overload of pleasure. A tired pull of her lip was made as what she was certain was the mermaid helped her get her pants back on. With a light use of magic, it went quite easily.
A soundless gasp left Michelle as she was picked up and her arms automatically, a little slobby and weak, wrapped around the mermaid’s neck. She didn’t even realize that time was a thing because the next thing she knew, she was put down into a seat. She looked toward the chauffeur seat thinking it was a cab – but it wasn’t. After a small while, the mermaid appeared in the driver’s seat. “Oh, hi,” she whispered, blinking slowly, almost as if she was going to fall asleep any minute. She could almost look and sound like a drunk. “I wanna see your place,” she mumbled, blinking slowly while her hand slowly moved toward the mermaid’s hand so she could hold it. There was something very interesting about this mermaid.
Tilbage til toppen Go down

Lets play Bonnie & Clyde [cw]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» Ready set lets go - [cw]
» Okay then, lets run! - Lorelai
» Lets go for a little adventure
» So.... lets get started! - Aaron
» Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum