Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Make me a sinner

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2, 3, 4  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Kennedy

Kennedy

Antal indlæg : 143

Make me a sinner Empty
IndlægEmne: Make me a sinner   Make me a sinner EmptyTirs Jun 21, 2022 7:02 pm

Dedicated to @Roman Konstantin
Date 21st of Jun. 2022
Time The funny hours (after midnight)
Weather Pouring down
Surroundings The Sirens Club, filled to the brim
Attire outfit

The steady drum from the rain came down like a curtain of grey filled the air. It was only the bass from the music pouring out the open door from the Siren’s Club that broke the silence that the rain had promised for those that dared to enter. One could almost think that it was early October and not into the late dates of June, the summer months. But those that had hoped for anything different clearly didn’t know that rain in these parts was more common than the beautiful shining down creating uncomfortable heat for those creatures that didn’t fare well under those circumstances.
Now. Kennedy didn’t have anything against any kind of weather. If it was too warm, she could cool her own sweat. And when it rained like it did today. Well, there was a reason why she stepped inside the club without so much as seeming wet.
The minute she stepped in; a smile formed over her lips. Joyful and so filled with happiness that it could almost be infectious to the right people. Most people would scry away from overfilled bars, there was little to no room, and people almost fought to get to the bar and get their drinks, but Kennedy; well, she had never waited for anything in her life. And as if she was Moses, she parted the sea of people and walked straight up to the bar. Her hands drummed against the hard surface and she quickly caught the eyes of one of the males standing behind the bar, probably pressured by all fronts. “If it's not too much trouble, I’m dying for a good beer, any recommendations?” she said with her signature smile (A Carpet Pile that could brighten any day, as Landon would say it) forming over her lips before her teeth grabbed her bottom lip.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

Humør : People get mad when you treat them like they treat you.
Fag : None
Antal indlæg : 370

Make me a sinner Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Make me a sinner   Make me a sinner EmptyTirs Jun 21, 2022 7:51 pm

Outfit

Roman was busy this day. The customers were beckoning him from left and right. He placed a drink in front of a man and went straight to the next in line. He barely got any time, to feel the soreness in his body from being busy. He would likely feel so when he returned home, but until then, he was solely focused on the job. He had guessed that it was raining, seeing how some customers were wet as they entered the club. He moved over to a woman who called for him.

He noticed she wasn’t wet. He didn’t even question it. She obviously had left an umbrella somewhere in the club or outside. He leaned a little over the bar, making it easier to converse with her. ”That depends what you liked.” He narrowed his eyes slightly, studying her. He might be able to guess what flavor profile she would prefer. He had become quite good at recognize what people liked. But he wasn’t always right. ”You can go generic with Heineken, but I wouldn’t treat you like that.” He leaned back to look at the different offerings on the bar, before turning back to her. ”You should go for an Estrella Inedit. It’s Spanish and has notes of coriander and orange. Or a Toppling Goliath, if you prefer a more fruity note in your beer.” Roman clearly knew what he talked about. But even if he didn’t, he could deliver many statements with such confidence, some people would believe him. He flashed her a light smile. ”And you’re not troubling me. It’s what I’m here for.”
Kennedy

Kennedy

Make me a sinner Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Make me a sinner   Make me a sinner EmptyTirs Jun 21, 2022 9:05 pm

Oh, I like you” she didn’t hold back; Kennedy never held anything back. For all she knew, this would be her last day of freedom; cherishing every day as it was the last wasn’t lost on her.
She hummed, and her index finger drummed thoughtfully against her lip. “You know what, I’m feeling adventures, I would like to try the Toppling Goliath, and then I might come back for the other one later”, she hummed, her smile became a little shyer–her teeth gnawing at the inside of her cheek. She knew bartenders had that flair over them; the more you knew how to flirt, the easier it was to get the good tips. She had seen Victoria do it all the time over the last past few years, even more so after she had come back. But she was pretty sure it was to see if she got a reaction from one of their new fearless leaders.
She then realised that she needed to pay for it, but as she reached for her wallet, she noticed something on her shoe; lifting it, she pulled off a fifty-pound note from the sole. “Well, would you look at that? How about I buy you one as well?” she said, using the note as a fan against her face for a moment before flicking her hand so the note landed between her index and middle finger, handing him the money.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

Make me a sinner Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Make me a sinner   Make me a sinner EmptyTirs Jun 21, 2022 9:30 pm

Roman was straight-forward himself. Anything else was a waste of time. He looked at the other people at the bar. A few of them were watching him and the other bartenders. ”Sorry sweetheart, you seem to have some competition.” The loud music usually masked his accent, but people with supernatural hearing would likely hear it. And if they knew there accents, they would be able to hear he was from Russia.
He started pouring the beer when she decided what she wanted. ”You know where to find me,” he stated and placed the glass in front of her. He leaned forward and noticed how she picked up money from the bottom of her shoe. What a strange place to keep money. He rose his eyebrows a bit when she offered to buy him one too. He probably shouldn’t drink at work, but it was too tempting not to. He took the money and gave her back the change. He then filled another glass with the beer. ”Let me help you back with the drinks,” he said and nodded towards an empty table at the edge of the club. He didn’t want his co-workers to tattle about him drinking at the job. He took both glasses and made his way there. He was sure she would join him as well. If not, she was the one missing out. He had just walked away with her beer.
Kennedy

Kennedy

Make me a sinner Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Make me a sinner   Make me a sinner EmptyTirs Jun 21, 2022 9:42 pm

I would never back down from a competition”, she mused because she didn’t; her entire childhood had been about fighting for her life, and if anything, she had learned that nothing was granted; everything was taken. One way or another. Which usually also ended her in all sorts of trouble.
You really–“, now she didn’t manage to tell him that he could just drink it later when he was off work or something like that–but who knew when that would be? So, she just gave him a thankful smile, bouncing after him as he showed her to an empty table; just her luck, huh? A packed place, he managed to find her where he could sit down. Dark and cosy too.
Her brows lifted in a cheeky expression as she leaned forward, close enough that she didn’t have to raise her voice to speak over the music. “Afraid what your co-workers would say? Huh? I thought it was common for bartenders to drink on the job, at least at the Serpents they tend to drown a shot for every customer,” she laughed before moving so she could sit down; “but I don’t mind it, just gives me an edge on the competition you spoke about” she mused before lifting the glass to her lips and took a sip.
Oh wow, this really is good – Dangerously so”, she exclaimed before she took another sip, a small moustache from the light foam on the top of her beer.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

Make me a sinner Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Make me a sinner   Make me a sinner EmptyTirs Jun 21, 2022 9:55 pm

Roman liked her attitude. He would never look twice at a person, who gave up with just a little adversity. It was also clear, she was in the process of earning his respect. Once you had that, you would have a much easier time getting his attention.
He really didn’t mind having a small break to get a drink. Even if it was normal to drink at the job, he was still the new guy. He didn’t want to seem sloppy. He noticed her thankful smile and repaid it with a nod. He knew it was necessary to sit close if you wanted to talk. But somehow, he didn’t really mind it. ”I’m still the new guy.” He severely needed the job, and didn’t want any reason to be fired.
”Use it well.” He took a sip himself. He noticed how the foam had formed over her upper lip. He leaned a little forward and removed it with his thumb. He licked it off. ”It’s foamy too,” he informed her. He gazed too her lips a single time, before leaning a little back again, taking another sip.
Kennedy

Kennedy

Make me a sinner Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Make me a sinner   Make me a sinner EmptyTirs Jun 21, 2022 10:08 pm

Oooh,” that was all she managed to say before he silenced her stream of words that normally left her, especially when she found herself in the company of new people. Her way of making sure that people were wasting her time was giving her the craziest version of herself, and if they liked it–then they were at least worth coming back for. But the caress of his thumb gliding over her lips made her stum, the light tint of red forming over her freckled cheeks before a laugh left her. “What if I was saving that for later?” lifting her brow before wiggling them around.
But seriously though, don’t worry, I know Anastasia, or well, at least enough that I can just tell her that I wanted to see how the new guy was doing” she leaned a little closer, lifting her finger and gently boobing him against his nose. “So, does the new guy have a name? Unless you want me to give you a silly nickname–“ she leaned a little away, taking a sip once more. “I could do that, but I would seriously advise against it,” she chuckled, giving him a fair warning.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

Make me a sinner Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Make me a sinner   Make me a sinner EmptyTirs Jun 21, 2022 10:16 pm

Luckily for her, the light in the club made her blush impossible for him to see. Luck did surround her, it would seem. He heard what she said about the foam. He already had an idea how to fix that. When she mentioned knowing Anastasia, he felt more at ease. It was adorable, how she boobed his nose. ”I would appreciate it.” He was curious what nickname she would award him, but decided to listen to her advice.
”Roman,” he introduced. He just managed to scoop some beer foam from the glass, before it disappeared. He smeared it on top of his lips and leaned towards her. ”It’s later,” he claimed. He was curious to see if, and in that case how, she would take the foam back. Roman was known to be really flirtatious. He was good at that, but the moment he didn’t have to flirt anymore, he became extremely awkward.
Kennedy

Kennedy

Make me a sinner Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Make me a sinner   Make me a sinner EmptyOns Jun 22, 2022 7:02 pm

Roman”, she let his name roll over her tongue; now, it was very few knew her real name or the name her parents had given her. “Kennedy”, she pointed toward herself as if she wanted to ensure that he understood that it was her name.
But then he did something that made her eyes widen; what on earth was he playing at? But as he turned around, and she could hear how the foam crackled on his upper lip, she couldn’t help herself, and a peal of joyful laughter left her.
Aren’t you a flirt” she hummed, leaning in as if she was going to kiss it away. Instead, her fingers very gently grabbed his cheeks, her thumb on his right cheek and the rest of her fingers on his left. “It would be very tempting, but where is the fun in giving after so quickly?” she lifted her brow before the thumb glided over the foam, her body leaned back all the while she put the thumb into her mouth and licked it off. “I might like a competition, but don’t make it too easy for me”, she chuckled, winking at him, as she moved her arm so it rested on the back of the chair he was sitting on.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

Make me a sinner Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Make me a sinner   Make me a sinner EmptyOns Jun 22, 2022 7:42 pm

Roman had never heard the name Kennedy before. He was also not very well-versed in foreign names, so it wasn’t a surprise, really. He ran a finger over the edge of the glass absent-mindedly. He usually did things like that. He had trouble sitting completely still.
Roman was a competitive guy. He always wanted to win, but sometimes you could win by losing. It really depended on the objective in the end. He lifted one corner of his mouth, when she left out a joyful laughter. ”I am,” he quickly agreed. There was no reason he shouldn’t just admit to it. He sat still when she moved closer, grabbing his cheeks. He was expecting the kiss, but instead she removed the foam with a finger as well. He scoffed in contempt. He didn’t want a game like this to end quickly. He took another sip of the beer.
”I thought you were all for gaining all the edges you could.” He eyed the arm she placed around the chair. He was usually the one who did such things, but strangely he was okay with it. He took yet another sip and turned his head to her. ”Are you confident enough to make a bet?” He thought that could be kind of fun, if she was interested in it.
Kennedy

Kennedy

Make me a sinner Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Make me a sinner   Make me a sinner EmptyOns Jun 22, 2022 9:17 pm

Her index finger circled around in the air as he scoffed in contempt, which only told her that she had done the right thing; what was the fun in giving in when he was so willing to give it to her? Not that she didn’t find him attractive, she did; very much so.
But she had always loved the chase, loved to see just how far she could push someone before they pushed back–how they would react.
Oh, but I am, but that doesn’t mean that I will give in that easily – I don’t like being just another number” she raised her brows as a smirk blossomed over her full lips. When he turned his head, her finger reached and hooked right under his chin, confident enough to make a bet? Now he couldn’t know just how lucky she was; “I am, and very intrigued to hear what you have in mind”, she said, letting her hand fall and rest against her knee, moving it entirely away from the position it had been in before.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

Make me a sinner Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Make me a sinner   Make me a sinner EmptyOns Jun 22, 2022 9:52 pm

Roman was used to the people around here wanting him to be assertive. They rarely wanted the chase, so he just stopped it. He had fun chasing, but he had plenty of other ways to have fun. Roman was no prey. He never had been, and never would be. Little did he know, he was living in a city of predators, and he very much was the prey.
He made a clicking sound with his tongue and tilted his head. ”Did you just call med slutty, Kennedy?” He didn’t really mind. He was a little more experienced than most. He had lived in this city for one and a half month, and he had nearly doubled his body count. People around here apparently enjoyed him. If it was his superior looks or Russian accent was hard to determine. Likely a mix of the two.
He had to just translate the bet in his mind, which meant he was silent for a moment longer than necessary. ”My shift is over in half an hour. Let’s meet up and see who can hold out the longest. You’re attracted to me, I’m attracted to you. The loser makes the first move and buys the other a drink.”
Kennedy

Kennedy

Make me a sinner Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Make me a sinner   Make me a sinner EmptyOns Jun 22, 2022 10:16 pm

She wanted to argue against the fact that she hadn’t meant it like that. But she waited as it seemed like he was thinking things over, so she let him–she then took her beer instead and took a few small sips.
Then he spoke, who could hold out the longest, now that could mean a lot of things; but as she had said before, she liked a challenge and rarely lost. Well, that wasn’t true; there were a lot of ways to lose, even if you were winning. She had learned that the hard way. There had been times when she had thought her powers to be more a curse than a blessing. But that wasn’t something she wanted to ponder about at this moment; she would much rather see what was in store for her when one and a half hours had come and gone.
Deal” she lifted her hand to shake his, seal the deal as it were. As she felt his hand in hers, she pulled him a little closer, leaning in, almost as if she was going to kiss him, her lips stopping just a few millimetres from his. “And I didn’t call you slutty, but I’ve always believed that the drum roll, the act before doing what the heart and body desire is far more interesting to explore if done correctly, of course”, she hummed, feeling his hot breath mix with hers before she let her lips move to his ear which she gently kissed with the tip of her nose.
Better let you get back to work” she abruptly moved back, wiggling her brows; she was really going to enjoy this.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

Make me a sinner Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Make me a sinner   Make me a sinner EmptyOns Jun 22, 2022 10:34 pm

Roman didn’t really think she meant it like that. It just sounded that way. And no matter what, he didn’t take much offense of it, even if she did think that.
If Roman started to believe in things such a luck, he would also have to believe in unluck. And he was definitely the latter of the two, if that was the case. He didn’t want to think about himself in such a way. It was demeaning and would just put his parents’ behavior into some mystical force. It had not been bad luck; it had been their choices to do what they did. He would never excuse that to something as fantastical as luck. He was not Irish, after all.
He took her had and shook on it. Just as he was about to pull away, he felt himself being pulled closer to her. Why was she so strong? Roman didn’t think she would actually throw the towel in the ring already. She was teasing him. It might have worked, if they hadn’t just agreed to not be seduced by the other. ”Maybe if you have only been with below average lovers,” he bit back and let go of her hand. He felt how she touched the top of his ear with her nose. He resented feeling how it grew warmer under the gesture.
”This is going to be fun.” He sat by her a moment longer. ”Don’t drink too much while I’m gone. I don’t want it to be too easy.” He returned to the bar to work again. He was frequently looking at her whenever he could, in the next half-hour. He wanted to make sure she didn’t just disappear. It would be such a disappointment if she did.
Kennedy

Kennedy

Make me a sinner Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Make me a sinner   Make me a sinner EmptyTors Jun 23, 2022 8:34 am

A bark of laughter left her; oh, she really liked him. Maybe it was his personality that resonated something in her, a feeling she quickly squashed down so it wouldn’t fester. Besides, she didn’t believe in those that spoke about falling in love the first time you met someone. And yet she had done so with Cyrus, hopelessly, annoyingly in love. Once again, she was reminded that even though she was the embodiment of luck, she was still one of the unluckiest persons she knew.
Letting him go was harder than she had expected. Not that it showed on her face as she winked and saluted him, making an unsaid promise that she wouldn’t drink too much.
She sat there for what felt like hours, but she was pretty sure it had only been ten minutes after he had stepped behind the bar and started to serve the other patrons of the bar that she became bored.
She drowned her beer and started looking for something to do with her time while waiting. Kennedy ended up being approached by a couple of guys; around fifteen minutes after meeting them, they were attracting quite a crowd as she had found her butterfly knife that swung around in her fingers in a beautiful dance; a game unfolded, where you put your hand on the surface of something, the fingers spread, and the knife was supposed to hit between said fingers as fast as one dared. Just before the one and a half hour had come and gone, she had stacked a nice little bundle of pound notes beside her. The guys finally called it quits; one had blood dried from his little finger and down the palm of his hand; luckily, they had all been vampires, which meant they healed quickly.
Gathering the money, she got up and walked back to the bar, seeing if Roman was still interested in this little game he had proposed.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

Make me a sinner Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Make me a sinner   Make me a sinner EmptyTors Jun 23, 2022 11:32 am

Roman enjoyed when people enjoyed him. He didn’t really care much about strangers and when you first met him, he would mostly come off as disinterested. But every once in a while, he met people he was interested in. It was the people who stood out, who brought something unique. He didn’t want to be around people, who were just like a bunch of other people. It bored him. Kennedy had stood out like that. She was challenging him, which he always enjoyed.
He noticed her salute and repaid it with a nod, before he was back to work. He had to be a little charming while working. It paid better if he did.
He leaned in to talk to a girl around his age when she ordered a drink. He became slightly distracted, when some men approached Kennedy. He didn’t like it. She was going to go home with him or home alone. He would not let anyone else take her away.
Every once in while, he gazed over to her. She was apparently doing some kind of knife game with them. Maybe she would play that with him too. He went to the edge of the bar when his shift was coming to an end. He leaned over the bar when Kennedy sauntered over. ”Do I have some competition too?” His eyes had a playful look in them. He was more than willing to continue the bet. He had used his time away from her, to come up with some tactics. He really just had to try and seduce her. Which might be a bit harder for him than he thought. He was used to him laying it on thick and people almost instantly jumping into bed with him. Now he had to actually work for it, which was a challenge to him.
Kennedy

Kennedy

Make me a sinner Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Make me a sinner   Make me a sinner EmptyTors Jun 23, 2022 12:11 pm

She wiggled her brows and shimmed her body a little “What, them?” she looked toward the guys, despite that they looked all right; they had all been incredibly dull regarding banter. There was nothing more unflattering than people who weren’t interesting to listen to, either their voice or how they phrased themselves. Maybe that was why Roman had such luck; even though his English was excellent, there was an edge to it, something different, foreign even. Her face looked back and clicked her tongue; “Nah, man, those were total zhū tóupig heads. Her teeth grabbed her bottom lip, just as she had done when she had approached him; “so, since you’re off and everything, do you want to find someplace quieter, where you can hold a conversation, or are you more in a” she spun around with a laugh “dancing mood?” was she slightly crazy? Well, yes, ordinary people bored her, so why would she be anything but; “or if you’re feeling adventures, I know a place where it said that there is a treasure hidden, but that would mean getting out of clothes rather quickly and wet” the expression forming over her face clearly told a story of how she enjoyed this, her lips and nose twitching and her eyes almost sparkling (which some would say would be the light). Still, for a day that had been so incredibly dull, he had been able to lift her out of her small slump.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

Make me a sinner Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Make me a sinner   Make me a sinner EmptyTors Jun 23, 2022 12:27 pm

Roman looked towards the men who was talking together after their play with Kennedy. He turned his gaze back to her when she spoke. She did say some words he didn’t understand, but he did figure out, it was probably not a compliment. Roman did struggle with English at time. He spoke it fluently, but it was still not his native language. When he was in distress, pain or anything like that, he would only speak in Russian. He just didn’t have the energy to translate his thoughts then. He listened to her suggestions. If it was between dancing and a quieter place, he would pick a quiet place every time. He didn’t dance. Especially not sober. But the moment she mentioned going on an adventure, he already knew which to pick. ”I was interested at adventure. You sold me at getting out of clothes.” Roman could see she was enjoying herself. Her face was very expressive. He actually liked that a lot. She was easier to read than some other people. She probably still had some secrets, which was fine, but it was freeing that what he saw was what he got. He didn’t mind someone secretive, but sometimes it also became very tiring at times. ”I just got to get my things. Meet me outside?” He was willing to put the rest of his night into her hands. It was not always easy for him, but he felt it would be a good time no matter what.
Kennedy

Kennedy

Make me a sinner Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Make me a sinner   Make me a sinner EmptyTors Jun 23, 2022 1:03 pm

Her smile widened, and she nodded; “All right, meet you outside” she turned around, her hands up in the air as if she was cheering and then she started walking. There was still his little bet she was wondering about, like–who would cave first, or if they were both too stubborn, both less willing to give up control. But she liked that; the only reason why she wanted to stay in control was when she didn’t know people. After that, well, she had no problem with being part of a gang where she was one of the footmen, which meant she didn’t really have anything to say. She had just been lucky that she could keep her head down when Anthony kicked Jack out and took over as leader. Now they had once again changed leaders within a span of a year. It had been very confusing, and she sometimes wondered if she even wanted to stay. But then she remembered why she loved it, the people that were part of the family that had taken her in when she needed it.
The rain was still coming down; it almost sounded like it was playing a sad tone as it hit the pavement, the glistening of water dripping down from every wall, every surface.
Instead of shielding herself as she had before, she stepped into the open, closing her eyes and tilting her head upwards. The coldness of the sky’s tears licked away the guilt and shame, even if it would just return when she woke in the morning. Always worse in the morning. Because she woke up to another day where those that had been killed because of her didn’t.
When she heard him approach, she turned around, moving her hands over her face and pushing her jet-black hair back.
Seems like we don’t have to wait to get wet”, she chuckled “you know Lake Serpent?” she smiled. “There is a Hidden Oasis, not that I’ve ever been able to find it, but maybe we’ll be lucky tonight?” she explained.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

Make me a sinner Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Make me a sinner   Make me a sinner EmptyTors Jun 23, 2022 1:20 pm

Roman didn’t know if she still wanted to do the bet, but they would have to see. The prize at least had to change, as they would probably not be able to buy a drink where they were going. Roman really wanted a place to belong. He didn’t know he needed it, but he did. He had pretty much been on his own since he was 15. He was tired of always being alone. But even saying that a loud would be difficult to him. To say such a thing was to admit a weakness and he could never do that. Roman knew he would never be close to his own family, but he might find other people to get close to eventually. Or maybe not. He would just have to wait and see.
Roman went to the back to get his things in a small backpack. He had noticed the weather here was really indecisive, so he had started to pack some things when going to work, so he could adapt to the weather. He went out to meet with her again. He looked out at the rain. He took forward his umbrella from the bag and handed it to her. ”I come prepared.” He also find a pack of cigarettes and put one in between his lips. ”Do you mind?” He did know not everyone wanted to be around smokers. He looked at her when she mentioned the lake. ”I’ve heard about it.” He shrugged slightly. ”I don’t believe in luck. We will find it if we look long enough.” Roman obviously didn’t know how ironic his words were, considering what she was able to do.
Kennedy

Kennedy

Make me a sinner Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Make me a sinner   Make me a sinner EmptyTors Jun 23, 2022 1:33 pm

What factory did they make you in?” she joked, taking the umbrella and opened it, her eyes quickly drifted up when he asked her something. “No, not at all, Serpents are notoriously known for smoking, at least when they feaster in the Southside of Athena” she smiled, then crocket her head a little “besides, I work with motors, engines, if I’m doing of cancer, it won’t be because you smoked next to me” wrinkles formed around her nose as she smiled, then she let her arm hook around his–“Well my mother always preached about being prepared, so if you don’t mind we can swing by my trailer, get some beers and what not, and then if we don’t find anything, we’ll at least have alcohol!” she laughed, finding it funny he didn’t believe in luck, and here he was, walking beside a woman that was the embodiment of it. It was however refreshing, everything about him was–innocent, even though she had been able to see the darkness linger in his eyes when he had looked into hers.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

Make me a sinner Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Make me a sinner   Make me a sinner EmptyTors Jun 23, 2022 1:42 pm

”I doubt you would know it. It’s Russian.” He sounded dry as he delivered the joke, but it should be clear it was joke nevertheless. He lit his cigarette when she said it was okay. ”Are you a mechanic?” He thought that would be pretty cool. It was a commonly male dominated job, so whenever someone broke such gender stereotypes, you automatically got some respect from him. He looked down at their now connected arms. He didn’t mind it. ”Good plan,” he looked around. ”Show the way.” He was curious to see where she lived. Normally he had a clear idea of how people were. He put people into boxes rather quickly. It was just easier for him to be in the world when he lived like that. But every once in a while, there were people he couldn’t immediately place in a box. It was those people he tended to be around. He needed to figure out with box the fit into, or if he needed to make a whole new box for them. Kennedy was such a person. She was confusing to him, and that was interesting.
Kennedy

Kennedy

Make me a sinner Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Make me a sinner   Make me a sinner EmptyTors Jun 23, 2022 2:18 pm

I’m prone to have good ideas," she hummed after she started walking, showing him the way he had asked of her. “And yes,” she said, realising she hadn’t answered his first question. Not that he seemed to have anything against her energy level being far more excessive than others.
I’m a mechanic;” it was better to start with that than saying, ‘well, not really, I just fix the cars for the serpents, and I really like working with machines’. So, her being a mechanic was the easy way to answer his question.
Gnawing on the inside of her cheek, she thought about what she could ask him for a moment. The smoke of his cigarette glided around them before it was pulled away by the wind and rain that almost formed a shield around them and the rest of the world. Not that she minded the silence that spread between them, she was just reminded about how few people you could find where it was comfortable just to be, instead of constantly finding something to talk about.
So, you say you are from Russia? What did you hope to find when you moved here?” she wondered; many came because of the rumours surrounding the place. Others came because of the need to get away. Then there were those who just ended up here by sheer coincidence; those people had the worst luck. You quickly learned that everything that happened here would tear you to pieces, brick by brick, you would see how the house around you fell apart, and those you loved the most would die. Morbid perhaps, but sadly it was also the truth.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

Make me a sinner Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Make me a sinner   Make me a sinner EmptyTors Jun 23, 2022 2:42 pm

Roman followed her, trying his best to stay under the umbrella. It was always a little difficult with two people, as you had different paces. But he managed okay. He nodded when she mentioned she was a mechanic. ”Nice,” he spoke. His voice was laced with respect, although it was still subtle. He blew some more smoke into the air. ”You already know what I do,” he mentioned and looked ahead.
Roman for one didn’t mind some quiet. He was not a fan of people who spoke too much. He wanted people to be precise and quick to the point. Speaking endlessly before reaching what they wanted to say, was just wildly annoying. He did look at her, when she asked a question. Part of the answer, was something he didn’t speak about. But he could keep it simple.
”I needed a place to live. Somebody suggested this place for me.” He was going to meet Seraphina soon. He had never met her in person yet, so that was going to be interesting. He was unaware of the rumors of the place, however he could see there was something strange going on. He just chose to rationalize it, make it logical, rather than seeing the truth. He was not ready for such a change of his world view. Likely it was impossible to not figure out what lived around here eventually. ”Are we there soon?”
Kennedy

Kennedy

Make me a sinner Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Make me a sinner   Make me a sinner EmptyTors Jun 23, 2022 2:57 pm

She nodded; the smile that had stayed on her lips ever since she had stepped foot inside of the bar was slowly fading. Not because she was feeling upset with him, but she found some peace in his company, so she didn’t need to keep up a constant appearance of being happy. Or at least she was relaxed enough to let her facial features fall into more neutral folds.
Not that it lasted long, when he asked maybe the most childish question she knew; are we there soon. Or it could be vairy to; are we there yet? Kids in the backseat. Driving down the road in the hot summer months wanting to get there because the drive was getting boring.
Yeah, I live at the trailer park, five minutes, and we should be there; getting wet?” she turned her head to glance over to his other shoulder.
Now, they were still playing the game, or so she assumed, so when she went to turn her head in the right direction, she let her eyes linger on his face for a few more moments, a soft smirk forming on her plum lips only disrupted by her tongue gliding over them, only then did she let her eyes look back on the road.
Sponsoreret inhold

Make me a sinner Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Make me a sinner   Make me a sinner Empty

Make me a sinner
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 4Gå til side : 1, 2, 3, 4  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Silent is the sinner
» Heart of a saint, life of a sinner