Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

The Wicked will show themselves

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Marco

Marco

Humør : Are you ever truely free
Antal indlæg : 16

The Wicked will show themselves  Empty
IndlægEmne: The Wicked will show themselves    The Wicked will show themselves  EmptyFre Maj 06, 2022 10:11 pm

Place: Southside The Serpents
Enviorments: Criminals and low life
Weather: Its clear skies after a bit rain
Time 20,30
Outfit to the left
Date: 5 of May 2022
@Hecate

The darkness was easy to find if you knew where to look, a man like Dane Whiteman knew exactly where to look. Being the host of a spirit, who always craved destruction and vengeance, for people who had done terrible things, even as small as steal from people. The spirit had saved this man, but it had also broken his mind into, a maze. Marco, who was the original, had not been in control lately, and James that innocent kid, knew not how to handle it. If Marco and James could just let them, be they would be able to make the world better killing people like the Sinclair’s, and whoever else there had been a threat somehow.

That was Dane’s opinion at least, if they had just given him and the spirit control, they would make the world so much better a paradise on earth as the spirit had said. As Dane got to the bar, he had been gathering a few more information about his fight against Yuumie, so far, he had just messed with her business as soon as he was done with that person, there was a lot of people his spirit wanted him to Punish. But it had also accepted that the first one, who needed it the person who had killed him, and in that sense made this monster, who now, punished people for whatever they did wrong, even if it was something as small as stealing.

As the man moved trough the door to the bar, he sat his focus on moving up to bar, not paying attention to the people around, him the low life so to speak. He then sat down at the bar, as he then looked up to order, a drink. Since it was Dane in control the man spoke Spanish, letting the person know what they wanted to get to drink. “A simple drink of whisky, some information.” He pointed out, this was when the spirit could sense a familiar life force, one who should have died but had not died. But it was also changed somehow, different on a whole other scale. His eyes then turned to around as he saw the person. “You should have been dead.?” He said out loud, this time it was in simple English, but there was no doubt it was still the Spanish man in control Dane.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Hecate

Hecate

Antal indlæg : 4

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Wicked will show themselves    The Wicked will show themselves  EmptyFre Maj 06, 2022 10:34 pm

Outfit

It wasn't her usual setting, but well, a girl had to check out the goods, and once she had heard that Anthony had kicked the bucket and that Linus and Francis had done their little take over. Well, who would be foolish enough for not to check it out, unless you were a fool not knowing where you belonged. And well, even if this was a place of criminals, it was clear already by a few days the place was in a far better shape than it had been years ago. Okay, to be fair, Hecate rarely if ever spent time in Southside, but her girl Kailani had mentioned it for her. So, here she was hoping Veronica would show up at some point - but you never knew.

Hecate had sat down by the bar, enjoying a whisky on the rocks, chatting with some people near her, then suddenly she heard an old voice that seemed to familiar yet so far out in her mind. You should have been dead, those words made her turn her head and come up form her chair. "And you should be wiser than you show your stupid face here after the stunt you pulled," she replied back rather spiteful, raising her brow at him. To be frank she had accepted what she had turned into afterwards, it had been a rough ride, but she had made it to the other side, "so how about you just get out the fuck out before I will have someone remove you, or do it myself," she warned him with a lower his.
Marco

Marco

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Wicked will show themselves    The Wicked will show themselves  EmptyLør Maj 07, 2022 9:40 am

As the woman responded the spirit in his head talked to him, *I thought you had dealt with her, rip her heart out it whispered.*

As Dane only listen half to her threats, “You should thank me I stooped you from killing anyone, since you where around vampires and the likes.” He stated as he turned his attention to the drink again, “but maybe we should finish it outside, since it seems like it did not work.” He sneered back at her, before he emptied the half of his drink and turn his eyes to her.

*Do it Dane kill her rip her heart out*
As he then study everything around them paying attention to the little details, it was simple enough for him to know, that he could attack her here, but right now he had been looking for information, s so he did not want to massacre everyone here, even if they where criminals he still need the information.

Hecate

Hecate

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Wicked will show themselves    The Wicked will show themselves  EmptySøn Maj 08, 2022 2:58 pm

Hecate let out a little chuckle, "so sure about that, because that impulse to rip someone's throat out is getting more hard to resist for every time I hear your voice," she pointed out and raised her brow a little bit further, "you wanna kill me? That is cute, then maybe next time you try to kill someone - you should check, but I guess the more amateurish style is kinda your thing?" Keeping her eyes on him even if he was more fixated on his drink at first. Then he looked at her. She noticed how he looked around, almost scanning the area. "Don't do anything stupid, I know these people better than you do - so just don't. You've done enough damage enough as it is." Hecate pointed out narrowing her eyes a little bit, "which leads to my first request, get out before I make you."
Marco

Marco

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Wicked will show themselves    The Wicked will show themselves  EmptyTirs Jun 28, 2022 1:40 pm

Marco could not help but chuckle at Hectate " i like to see you try woman, last time it was me that came out of top, but their is bigger fish in the sea now, than you, so i dont really care i will just enjoy my drink." He added before his eyes turned towards her in a min, before he turned around and look at his nice drink agian, taking another moutful of it and just enjoying the whisky.

For a little moment, it was pretty acuarate when, these things happend that, the voice was quiete or at least for a while before he started yelling agian to him *kill her rip her throat out, you can deal with her and then Yuumie after just do it* But for once Marco decided not to react on it.
Hecate

Hecate

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Wicked will show themselves    The Wicked will show themselves  EmptyTors Jul 07, 2022 5:43 am

"Woman?" She chuckled lowly. "Is that meant to insult me? I would return the slap, if I took you for a man." Hecate narrowed her eyes a little bit, she wanted him out. And it couldn't go fast enough, which was one of the reasons she looked around. After all he had just said he would like to see her try. Then a smile grew on her lips, "everything alright here?" Francis asked leaning his elbow against the bar counter, infamous and master in the criminal world, Francis and his brother was known to be some of the best at what they did. Hence why the phoenix brothers had taken on Southside and made it their new home. "Actually, this guy is really bothering me - would you mind giving a girl a hand?" She looked towards Marco. Francis raised his brow, "is that so?" The old shapeshifter turned his head in the direction of the old angel. "Then I guess its time for you to get going pal," Francis spoke rather calmly waiting for how the angel would react to the request. Hecate looked at Marco with a confident and self-satisfied smile.
Marco

Marco

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Wicked will show themselves    The Wicked will show themselves  EmptyMan Jul 11, 2022 9:56 pm

As he was drinking the voice seemed to get louder and louder. *Kill her rip her throat out* Even if Dane was a monster, it looked like he was having his demons right now. It kept happening, for him even if he tried to hide, it was like he caught everything out. He could feel how his mind was starting to be breaking down, as another man came up to him. An asked him to leave, he sighed.

“can a man not get to drink his drink in peace, I’m not doing anything.” He stated as he turned his focus to the shapeshifter if you knew or had known Marco you could slowly start seeing the cracks now.

He had a broken mind that much was clear for people who knew him, in what could only be described as a weird thing. His eyes rolled back and was white for a second, before another man came out. James, as he sat there, he looked around, “wait where am i, what’s going on.” He asked as he looked around, clearly confused. His voice clearly did not belong Dane anymore, since it was more british than anything.

Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Wicked will show themselves    The Wicked will show themselves  Empty

The Wicked will show themselves
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» I'll show you mine, if you show me yours - Mark xXx
» Something Wicked
» The wicked game we play CW
» Wicked Game - Niylah
» Am I fading away? Reginald (+ wicked squad)

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Southside :: Southside Centrum :: The Serpents-
Gå til: