Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

As the world caves in

Go down 
4 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Cassian

Cassian

Antal indlæg : 120

As the world caves in - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: As the world caves in   As the world caves in - Page 2 EmptyMan Jun 20, 2022 4:21 pm

He nodded, giving him a small smile. “Do that, then we’ll figure out what she wants from there” with a sigh, he got up from his seat; he was drained both from energy but also emotionally. As if something had pulled some wool over his mind, making everything muffled. It was making him unable to comprehend what was going on around him. He placed a hand against Dion’s shoulder and gave it a slight squeeze “remember, I’m no further away than a phone call”, he reassured his friend, knowing that this was going to take a toll on everyone involved. He knew Dion had already pushed himself farther than ever before, and he was afraid that he would lose himself in the process of proving those people that thought he was nothing more than a party god wrong. But the sad thing was, those that loved him and cared for him just as he was already knew that. Maybe they just hadn’t been good enough to tell him that? He would remember that another day they could sit down and get a heart-to-heart; now, he needed to be selfish and get back home so he could get some sleep. “See you soon, okay?” he said, making it sound like a promise on purpose. Then he hugged Dion before he walked himself out, hearing how someone somewhat unsatisfied started shouting, which could only mean that Vanessa had woken up.
He really hoped that things would turn out all right after this.

___
out
Tilbage til toppen Go down

As the world caves in
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» Its a Mad World [cw]
» I want it all... no... I want the world (TW)
» its 1 pm somewhere in the world
» Mad World
» The world of VR

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Andre steder i Gaia-
Gå til: