Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Its a Mad World [cw]

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Rogue
Ledere
Rogue

Antal indlæg : 31

Its a Mad World [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Its a Mad World [cw]   Its a Mad World [cw] EmptySøn Maj 08, 2022 12:44 pm

Dedicated to @Leigh

Date | 6th of May 2022
Time | Around 8pm
Weather | Rain is coming
Surroundings & Place | The Angelos Laboratorium, and no others as everyone has gone home
Attire | outfit

Now she hadn’t been around this region for quite a while. Things that had happened in America had needed her attendance and, more importantly, her undivided attention. The leak had required to be dimmed, and the stories that would be told across the world from the children that had lived in the village needed to be contained in a way where people wouldn’t think that it was true or it was a one-time thing. Luckily they had worked for so long and had so many safety nets that it wasn’t even that bad; of course, she had lost a couple of fascinating study cases, but nothing that couldn’t be retrieved with new kids. The biggest thing in all of this was remembering that patience would work in their favour.

But it was also the reason why she had found her way to Angelos facility; she had talked with Fenris over the phone, letting her know that Leigh was working down in the basement these days, and she could just swing by after closing where most of the personal had clocked off.
She got out of the car, and with decisive steps, she took the back door, where she used her personal card that gave her clearance to the more obscure levels. Into the elevator and a few levels down, she got out and walked towards his office, where she gently knocked on it, leaning her shoulder against the door and crossing her arms. “Hard at work, I see, didn’t work out with the witch, I hear?” she hummed before she pushed off the doorframe and walked over to let her hands find his shoulder and started messaging them gently. “Her loss, my gain, I suppose”, she whispered softly and placed a gentle kiss against his temple.  

Sidst rettet af Rogue Ons Maj 25, 2022 3:59 pm, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Leigh
Ledere
Leigh

Humør : Experiments? Nah, that ain’t me. Unless...?
Fag : Chemistry, biology, anatomy, ect.
Antal indlæg : 119

IndlægEmne: Sv: Its a Mad World [cw]   Its a Mad World [cw] EmptyTirs Maj 17, 2022 12:53 pm

Leigh stood with his eyes almost glued to a microscope, looking at reactions on some DNA and a new product he was trying to produce. It was something that would calm werewolves down. A good thing to have when a werewolf lost itself to the wolf, when you had to work with an angered werewolf. Of course, hunters could use it in a stronger solution to kill werewolves, but he wanted to know here the border was. How much was too much, and how little was way too little. Was there a difference depending on the rank in a pack, and could it even make a Rogue relax so much that they would fall asleep in less than five seconds?
He heard a small beep and shortly after he looked up from the microscope and towards one of the screens that he had put up to watch the security cameras. Rogue had arrived. He pushed the screen a little away and continued working. She knew where to find him.
He heard her knock, but didn’t look up, “No. She had some severe post-traumatic stress, and I’m quite certain she also had a borderline personality disorder too,” he mumbled changing the light a little in the microscope. He could hear how she got closer, moving all the way behind him. She found his shoulders, and he could immediately feel how his shoulders were elevated and slowly let them fall down as she massaged him. She whispered to him, kissing his temple. A short chuckle left him before he pulled away from the microscope, pulling the glass away and noted something on his computer. “Indeed, your gain,” he told her and looked up at her, noticing how she had dressed. “Did I forget a date or are you just neatly dressed?” he complimented her with a smug smile on his lips.
Rogue
Ledere
Rogue

IndlægEmne: Sv: Its a Mad World [cw]   Its a Mad World [cw] EmptySøn Maj 22, 2022 4:32 am

Now Rogue hadn’t cared about hearing what had transpired with the witch; she knew enough to know that even though Leigh had his problems and had a tendency to bring out the worst in the women he dated; it might be better for him not to be linked to the very daughter of the woman that had been forced to stay between these four walls.
As he finally turned to look at her, a smirk formed over her lips; “you didn’t forget anything”, she mused, and put her hand on the chair, turning it, so he was facing her, then she took the opportunity to sit down on his lap, placing an arm around his shoulders and the other found his cheek, aligning it with his jaw, so she could feel his beard press against her skin.  “I just wanted to surprise you and thought I’ll dress up when I had the change”, she hummed; even if it wasn’t entirely true, Rogue was always a woman that was well dressed, and if anything, she never dressed up for a man, but for herself.
My poor Leigh, life has indeed been rough on you lately”, she softly whispered before leaning in and placing a kiss against his lips.
Leigh
Ledere
Leigh

IndlægEmne: Sv: Its a Mad World [cw]   Its a Mad World [cw] EmptySøn Maj 22, 2022 7:08 am

The smug smile stayed on his lips when she replied that he hadn’t forgotten anything. She then turned his chair, and his smile grew a little more wicked, his eyes staying on hers as she sat down on his lap. “Mhm,” he hummed, clearly not believing her words. Maybe the fact that she wanted to surprise him was true because he hadn’t seen her in what felt like forever. His hands found the middle of her thighs, simply resting. His brows raised, almost looking like someone who had gotten hurt and who did feel like life had been rough. “So, rough,” he whispered before he closed his eyes to receive the kiss and let his hands glide up her thighs ending at the top of her hips, squeezing them gently. “One would almost believe I would have gotten mad by now,” he mumbled between several smaller kisses.
Rogue
Ledere
Rogue

IndlægEmne: Sv: Its a Mad World [cw]   Its a Mad World [cw] EmptySøn Maj 22, 2022 7:16 am

Their kisses were so innocent at first; her fingers gently glided over his cheeks with such softness before the tips of her fingers found their way into his hair. Feeling his curls brush against her hands. Repositioning her legs, she managed to place herself even further onto his lap, her knees pressing down on the soft fabric of the chair he was sitting in. His comment made her chuckle. “Oh honey”, she whispered as she angled her head a little to the right. “We are all a little mad here”, she added before letting their lips catch in a deeper, more passionate one. It had always worked between the two of them because she wasn’t the one to become jealous of romantic or sexual partners, especially not when she knew she couldn’t always be around. It worked for Leigh because she reminded him of his mother, not that she would judge for whatever sexual desires that were underneath in one's mind. It was great sex, and he was a brilliant scientist, which made his brain just as sexy as the rest of him, even if the personality could leave a lot to be desired.  
Leigh
Ledere
Leigh

IndlægEmne: Sv: Its a Mad World [cw]   Its a Mad World [cw] EmptySøn Maj 22, 2022 7:37 am

A deep chuckle left him as she corrected him, that they were all mad here. The chuckle was slowly silenced by their kiss that was much more passionate now. His hands found under her shirt, just by the rim of her pants. After a longer while, he pulled his lips away from her. “So, are you here for some results or to get your mind of your daily stress?” he wondered with a low husky voice. Who knew, maybe she was here for a load of something they produced to make sure that the subjects didn’t try to run off, or simply something that would make a subject survive giving birth to another being. He had plenty of things to offer her, ‘vaccines, painkillers, treatments for sexual dysfunctions, and relaxers’,  he had it all, and if it wasn’t what she wished for, he still had himself to offer for her.
Rogue
Ledere
Rogue

IndlægEmne: Sv: Its a Mad World [cw]   Its a Mad World [cw] EmptySøn Maj 22, 2022 8:11 am

She hummed approvingly as his fingers danced over her skin as they found their way underneath her blouse. As he pulled away and asked why she had come. She let her tongue glide over her teeth and gave him a soft smirk. Her fingers flew further into his hair, which allowed her to pull his head back a little. “Because I missed you”, she whispered, which was the truth; she had no real reason to be here; she didn’t have a subject that needed to be looked at, nor had she needed to come to get his latest research, all that could have been sent to one another through another source. Especially when she was such a busy woman, she kept in the shadows and ran a company no one knew was actually hers. But sometimes, you were best hidden in plain sight.
Why? Not happy to see me,” she purred almost lovingly, giving him a small smile.
Leigh
Ledere
Leigh

IndlægEmne: Sv: Its a Mad World [cw]   Its a Mad World [cw] EmptySøn Maj 22, 2022 9:06 am

The way she let her tongue glide over her teeth and pulled his head back, made him smile, laughing the same low laugh in the back of his throat. “It’s been a long time too,” he said pulling a small, wicked smile. When she purred at him a very low growl left him, pulling her by her hips into a kiss. “I am very happy to see you” he replied and let his hands travel further up, “What makes you think I’m not happy to see you?” he purred back and let his hand crawl over her delicate skin on her back. “I don’t think I’ve ever been unhappy to see you,” he mused, placing another kiss on her lips, filled with desire.
Rogue
Ledere
Rogue

IndlægEmne: Sv: Its a Mad World [cw]   Its a Mad World [cw] EmptySøn Maj 22, 2022 10:48 am

A gentle laugh left her as he told her that he was pleased to see her. She could also feel that he was telling her the truth. Her eyes closed as his hands travelled up her back, his fingers sending pleasured thrills through her body. It was clear how experienced he was, which was something she appreciated in a man; there was nothing worse than someone who didn’t know what they were doing, which wasn’t worth her time.
She moaned softly against his lips as the desire filled in the room. How he moved her hips closer to his, making her grind hard and slow against him.
Pulling away, she let her lips travel to the point where the ear and jaw connected. “Want to tell me what you’ve been working on?” she whispered softly, letting her teeth pull his ear lope before she started kissing him down his throat.  
Leigh
Ledere
Leigh

IndlægEmne: Sv: Its a Mad World [cw]   Its a Mad World [cw] EmptySøn Maj 22, 2022 11:46 am

She moaned against his lips, which made him tune in much softer and lower, feeling how she grinded against him. She pulled her lips away, only to let them travel to his ear, making him leave a soft pleasured sigh. There was something about how she moved and talked to him that simply filled him with nostalgia. Pleasurable nostalgia. A low chuckle formed in the back of his throat. “I’m currently working on a sedative for those dogs,” he mumbled and let on of his hands find her chest, not caring much for how clothing she wore. He made sure he gained access either way. “I want something that works quicker and longer,” he added with his husky voice, “I’m trying to figure out where the max dosage is,” he added and leaned a little back in his stool which made their pelvises get closer to each other. “Nothing grand,” he said, even though he certainly had multiple interesting targets.
Rogue
Ledere
Rogue

IndlægEmne: Sv: Its a Mad World [cw]   Its a Mad World [cw] EmptySøn Maj 22, 2022 9:55 pm

She let a soft hum leave her throat as he talked about how he was working on a sedative for werewolves; now, that would come in handy for sure, especially for those that tended to become the ones named after her. A story that only a few actually knew about.
Seems like you need someone to breathe some life back into that beautiful brain of yours”, she whispered, letting her finger glide from his temple down his cheek. “Have you been seeing Kaleen lately? I’m sure she could inspire the most amazing things in you,” she hummed before letting another kiss cascade over his lips.
Now Rogue wasn’t a complex woman; she had only been jealous of those in power. Always wanting more for herself. But she had never been the type to be desired to be pinned down by anyone, and when it had happened, she had ended up killing the man, only making it very fatal for anyone that wanted to try. Luckily for her, Leigh had never tried to restrict her in any way, so she returned to him. “But enough about that, do you want a few hours of undisturbed peace?” she whispered against his lips before giving him another scorching kiss filled with passion.
Leigh
Ledere
Leigh

IndlægEmne: Sv: Its a Mad World [cw]   Its a Mad World [cw] EmptySøn Maj 22, 2022 10:45 pm

He pulled away as she spoke about how someone needed to breathe some life into his brain, “Careful now,” he told her looking at her as she let her finger glide down the side of his face. “Oh yes, don-” he was about to reply to her when she leaned into another kiss. It made him hum appreciative.
Eventually she removed her lips from his and asked him another question. So, she didn’t want to hear about the heart pump, well that could wait for another hour. “That sounds like something I could use,” he replied only to once again be muted by her overpowering kisses. He pulled his lips away from hers, “But were not getting anywhere if you keep shutting me up like that,” he told her and let his hands find underneath her thighs and with stable legs, he got up from his seat with her in his arms, “See this is no good,” he said, when she was in almost a straddling position of him, with what could seem like a small jump, he managed to get her over his shoulder and walked towards one of the small apartments that the laboratory had for the scientists for tougher days. When he got inside, he shut the door and threw her onto the bed with grace. “What would you have done if the apartments weren’t here?” he laughed a little and started to pull of his cloak and his boring shirt.
Rogue
Ledere
Rogue

IndlægEmne: Sv: Its a Mad World [cw]   Its a Mad World [cw] EmptyTirs Maj 24, 2022 5:21 pm

She chuckled. “I thought you liked it when I shut you up” a toothy grin formed over her lips; as he picked her up and got out of the chair, an appreciative hum left her, which quickly was replaced by an arched brow as he spoke about it not being any good. A laugh bubbled from her throat as she was thrown over his shoulder, and he then started walking. “You should count yourself lucky that I like you enough to let you do this to me”, she mused, not really doing anything that would make him drop her or demand to be put down, which she would probably have if it had been any other man.

A small huff left her as she was thrown into the bed, and by pushing herself up on her elbows, she looked at how he started undressing; a small, wicked smile formed on her lips as he spoke about what she would have done. “I’m not picky; we could have done it in your office if you wanted me that much”, she hummed, as her lips curled into a bigger smile, enjoying the show that he gave her.
Leigh
Ledere
Leigh

IndlægEmne: Sv: Its a Mad World [cw]   Its a Mad World [cw] EmptyOns Maj 25, 2022 11:58 am

A small smile formed on his lips as she spoke about how he liked when she shut him up. That was true. “Oh, I know I’m lucky,” he hummed back to her, giving her bum two quick smacks.
Leigh chuckled as she said they could have done it in the office, “I certainly could take you over the table,” he said and started on his belt, pulling it off and walking closer to her, letting his hand find her jaw and let it run past her ear and into her hair, grabbing her hair and pulling her head back. “And even though I would love to see you bent over like that,” One of his hands found her side, just under the armpit and caressed her curves down her side. He kissed the edge of her jaw, and slowly let his kisses run down her neck, “I would much rather see your fingers grab onto the sheets when I make you climax,” he whispered against her skin before he nibbled her skin a little.
Rogue
Ledere
Rogue

IndlægEmne: Sv: Its a Mad World [cw]   Its a Mad World [cw] EmptyOns Maj 25, 2022 1:40 pm

Her teeth pulled back her bottom lip as he explained how he could take her over the table. She would lie if she said it didn’t give her pleasurable chills running up her stomach area and how it created heat between her legs, making her more ready for him. The dark eyes got slightly darker as his hand found her jaw and then into her thick brown hair. Then she closed her eyes as she felt how he pulled her head back, making it easier for him to bite her if he wanted. A soft hum left her as he explained how he wanted to see when she climaxed. “If you do it probably, I might even scream your name”, she hummed as a promise, as a twisted smile formed over her lips. “So are you going to help me get out of these clothes, or are you magically just making me climax with them on?” she asked, opening her eyes and lifting her brow.
Leigh
Ledere
Leigh

IndlægEmne: Sv: Its a Mad World [cw]   Its a Mad World [cw] EmptyOns Maj 25, 2022 3:08 pm

Leigh made a small gasp leave his lips as she revealed that she might even scream his name if he did it well. It sounded wonderful. Just for a moment, he had been tempted to feast a little, but when she asked about her clothes, he pulled a little away. One could see how his teeth and the dark veins retracted. He looked at her, a little wondering at first before a greater smile spread over his lips. With no question, he grabbed onto the neck of her knitted shirt, and with force, he pulled it into two. He didn’t even help her with getting it off her arms before he tore the belt open and pulled her pants off with ease. He managed to push her down and crawled over her, letting his hands greedily explore her torso while kissing her eagerly all over - but not on her face at all. One hand reached down to grab onto her panties, “Do you wanna keep these?” he whispered to her between the kisses.
Rogue
Ledere
Rogue

IndlægEmne: Sv: Its a Mad World [cw]   Its a Mad World [cw] EmptyOns Maj 25, 2022 3:58 pm

She should have expected him just to make quick work of her clothes. A soft gasp left her as she heard how the fabric tore and ripped as he pulled them apart. She was quickly lying naked in front of him if you didn’t count the undergarments she was still wearing. “I have money. I can buy new ones,” she whispered as he asked if she wanted to keep them.  
As he got those off her, too, her hand found his head and gently pressed her down between her legs. Her hand grabbed one of the clothing pieces, and as if it was nothing, she turned it into a small knife. She placed one leg on his shoulder, and with a shift movement, she made a small incision on her inner thigh, making blood run down to where she had pressed Leigh down to occupy himself.
Leigh
Ledere
Leigh

IndlægEmne: Sv: Its a Mad World [cw]   Its a Mad World [cw] EmptyOns Maj 25, 2022 6:59 pm

With no further questions, he ripped the panties open on the side and pulled them halfway down her leg. He wasn’t allowed to stay by her neck for long before she pushed him down, letting her. He was quick to find her slick folds and started to inspect every fold and form. As soon as she let her leg find its way to his shoulder, he rearranged his arms, so they went around her legs to grab onto her hips. It didn’t take long before blood reached down between his legs, which made him almost hum delighted even though it made it slightly difficult to not just bite into her thigh where the source was coming from. Instead, he made sure that the blood glided the correct way, so he could keep her company while he got some blood. His grip around her thigh tightened while one of his hands sought up to grab onto her chest.
Rogue
Ledere
Rogue

IndlægEmne: Sv: Its a Mad World [cw]   Its a Mad World [cw] EmptyFre Maj 27, 2022 12:24 pm

Rogue arched her back as she felt how the blood had the desired outcome. A soft sigh left her lips as pleasured thrills hummed through her body, almost making it feel like she was floating on air. She knew there could be a lot of questionable things with using Leigh as she so often did, either if she felt like she needed some, and he would always be ready to listen to her needs. And then the fact that she had found him for such a long time ago, almost molded him to understand what she desired and needed, much like she also knew what would make him feel better.
A grunt left her as his hand found her chest, feeling how her nipples slightly hardened to his touch and became more sensitive.  
You’re such an amazing boy” she hummed letting her hand find the back of his head, her fingers grabbing onto his curly hair.
Leigh
Ledere
Leigh

IndlægEmne: Sv: Its a Mad World [cw]   Its a Mad World [cw] EmptyFre Maj 27, 2022 2:40 pm

Leigh had never had anything against Rouge, and most likely he would never have anything against her. Of course, she could be as annoying as she was wonderful, but they knew how to work around each other and had done so both intimately and professionally. They just might not work privately, just the two of them alongside each other for multiple days in a row.
He could feel how her body responded to the pleasure he was giving her, which made him handle her a little tougher. Groaning in the back of his throat as she complimented him and let her hand find his hair. His dark eyes started to shine more, once again, while the veins under his eyes slowly started to show. With a soft sigh he let tongue caress her for a little longer, but only because he knew that soon enough, his fangs would grow too far, and he would be more likely to poke her with her. As much of a kink it could be, it wasn’t something he would practice. On the other hand. He eventually let his fingers replace his tongue’s work. With no questions, he let his teeth sink into her thigh, right where she had cut herself and started drinking directly from the source. He managed himself to get undressed, to a level that where he only just had pulled down, so his member was free. When he felt the limit for the blood he could take, he bit his tongue and let it glide over the wounds she had. When he had made sure the wounds would heal, he used his manipulative power to make sure that none of them looked like they had been a part of a crime scene. With no effort he stood up, which led the pants to fall down. He crawled over her and with little effort he connected them. A moan left him by the warmth and by the quick thrust. “You seem more than ready enough for me,” for some more, he told her and let his hand fondle her chest while he continued to thrust his pelvis towards hers.
Rogue
Ledere
Rogue

IndlægEmne: Sv: Its a Mad World [cw]   Its a Mad World [cw] EmptyFre Maj 27, 2022 5:48 pm

She didn’t mind him biting her, far from in fact. A pleasured moan left her as she pressed the back of her head into the mattress.
After that, everything was done in a blur, and before she knew it, he had connected the two of them. Another wave of pleasured sounds left her, then a short chuckle when he told her that she was ready for him, she hummed in appreciation, and as her hands found his hair and pulled his head up so she could look into his eyes, “you should know by now, I’m always ready for you darling” she whispered. Another moan escaped her when he connected them just where she could feel the most pleasure. “you’re doing it so well, I might even reward you when you are done” she let her lips glide to his ear as the words left her, then she bit down on his earlobe before letting her teeth scrape down his neck.
Leigh
Ledere
Leigh

IndlægEmne: Sv: Its a Mad World [cw]   Its a Mad World [cw] EmptyLør Jun 04, 2022 6:15 pm

A confident laugh left Leigh as she assured him that she would always be ready for him. A small, crooked smile spread on his lips as he watched how she looked as she moaned. See, there was something about that, which simply made him feel so whole. Seeing someone who was so purely pleasured by his doing. “Mhm?” he hummed back to her as she hummed the words into his ear. A small, pleasured moan left him followed by a hum of appreciation. “And what would that be?” he wondered, a little curious and impatient for knowing so. He let his free hand that had supported him find its way to her shoulder, holding her a little down and pushing himself a little up, once again to watch how she was being pleasured beneath him.
Rogue
Ledere
Rogue

IndlægEmne: Sv: Its a Mad World [cw]   Its a Mad World [cw] EmptySøn Jun 12, 2022 10:05 pm

A gasp left her, and she pressed her head back, feeling the pressure of him moving inside of her. She knew he wanted an answer, she could hear it in his voice, how he had spoken the words impatiently as he wanted to know what she would give him. But he should also know that things weren’t given that easily, especially not from her.
I said might” she hummed as her dark eyes opened and she looked up from where he was hovering over her. Her shoulder pressed into the mattress that she was lying upon. Her tongue run over her lips as she thought for a moment before she pulled up her left leg and placed it over his shoulder, giving him much better access to thrust even deeper, she hummed in appreciation of the feeling flowing through her, pushing her far closer to what she craved and wanted.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Its a Mad World [cw]   Its a Mad World [cw] Empty

Its a Mad World [cw]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» The world of VR
» I want it all... no... I want the world (TW)
» its 1 pm somewhere in the world
» Mad World
» What in the world are you? - Aviana

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Grounds of Lily :: Det sydlige Grounds of Lily :: The Angelos Laboratorium-
Gå til: