Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

As the world caves in

Go down 
4 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Cecilia

Cecilia

Humør : Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn.
Antal indlæg : 390

As the world caves in Empty
IndlægEmne: As the world caves in   As the world caves in EmptySøn Apr 17, 2022 9:52 am

Continued from: No such thing
@Evelina (and so on)

Cecilia had been at work. It wasn't really a nightshift different than many others, or that had been till she had heard about this killing down town. She had the boy sent into trauma one, thinking perhaps he had a chance - you never knew when people like Clay hadn't checked the injuries. Because Clay just knew stuff, but his face screamed something else, something far worse when he looked at her. Almost like a sorry, and it hit her and she had pushed herself inside seeing Mono on the table. Dead. She hadn't believed it.

How she had ended up at home, she didn't even remember. Cecilia was just sitting on her couch starring at the window, trying to make sense out of something, not even knowing how to connect her thoughts. Then she blinked a little turning her head around and gave Eden a very small smile, then turning her eyes back towards the window. How had this even happened? She didn't understand.

It was hours ago since the police had called Evelina. Dion barely knowing what to do, knowing his aura didn't help in this situation and there was no turning it off really. So, that Evelina had said she need to go for a walk he hadn't said anything to it. He didn't mind that or taking care of the boys and their little girl. Dion knew Mono, but not the same way that Evelina did nor was he as close with the kid. It was absolute tragic.

Ethan had heard the news as well, found it dreading almost impossible to get home from work with that sort of news, but he had gotten home very late last night. Not slept just sat in the living room, a big range of thoughts had been clouding in his head. Then he heard a knock on his door and he got up, the sadness just hung heavy in the room, along with the darkness so he moved towards the door and opened it. Seeing Evelina, he didn't even ask because he knew. He knew. So, all he did was just pulling her into his embrace.

This morning brought nothing but good news. Ash knew this. It was why Eden had taken Cecilia home, and why Ash was the one saying good morning to Nia instead of the nurse that usually went by. "Morning," he gave her a little smile, which most likely was the first pin point of something being off. Even if Ash didn't know the kid who had died, he had still the curse of knowing just how the human had died, who and what had killed him. And it was incredibly painful and horrible. "I'm sorry Nia," he sat down by her bed side and took her hand. "It's about your friend Mono - something happened to him last night, he is dead -" There was no point for Ash to even attempt to hide it, she could see right through him, and he knew that sometimes it was just better getting to it than skip around in the corners waiting.

Clay was just standing in the kitchen, telling his mother about the events from last night. Because Mono was perhaps not a close friend of his, but he knew the guy because he was hanging around Cecilia. So obviously you couldn't avoid the guy even if you had tried. And it was just so tragic, he had to get it off his shoulder somewhere. So standing in the kitchen with his mother this morning, there was nothing wrong really about that. Till perhaps Mariella had made it downstairs feeling the tug of grief as she walked down the stairs, just wanting to come down and get a cup of coffee for her and Leon. Then she heard Clay mentioning Mono's name, and she stopped for a moment. "What do you mean, what happened to Mono?" She asked blinking a little bit, looking at Clay. Now it wasn't like she needed him to say the next thing, she could feel it. See it even. "No - no don't say it, please," Mariella took a sharper breath in and folded her lips together, almost begging it was something else, "I'm sorry. He is gone," Clay apologized even if there was nothing he could have done.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Evelina

Evelina

Humør : A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.
Fag : Kampsport + svømning + psykologi + matematik
Antal indlæg : 183

IndlægEmne: Sv: As the world caves in   As the world caves in EmptySøn Apr 17, 2022 3:07 pm

Eden had decided she would be the one taking Cecilia home. Because she was afraid that this would be the thing that finally made her snap or just close herself off so much that there wouldn’t be anything left than the shell that everyone knew as Cecilia. There was only so much a person could take before it became too much. And Cecilia had already gone through so much more than any normal person could take. “I’m going to make you a cup of tea” she whispered placing a soft hand on her shoulder before walking into the kitchen and smiled a little as she saw just how many types there were. Settling on something that would settle her nerves, even if it seemed like she was just in a complete state of denial.
Then someone knocked on the door, and she placed down the cup she had started on making ready for when the water had boiled and walked to the front door. As she opened it, she saw a woman that seemed familiar but she wasn’t sure that she had ever had the pleasure of actually meeting. “Hi, I’m Cecilia’s grandmother, I heard what happened, can I come in?” now even though it wasn’t so uncommon for Eden to see grandparents or great grandparents that looked like they were either younger or the same age as their grandchildren, it took her by surprise for a moment before she nodded and let her in. With a small smile of thanks, she walked over to the couch and squatted down before Cecilia. “Hello, my sweet dandelion, how are you feeling?” she asked softly, even though she knew that Ethan needed her as well, she wanted to make sure that Cecilia was okay, especially since it wasn’t that long ago, she had been turned.

She was just wandering around, not knowing where her destination was. She hadn’t had a moment alone in so long and now the silence was almost deafening. But she didn’t feel like she could go home, so she had just ended up with walking the streets of the neighbourhood. And then her legs had brought her to a place where might be the worst place for her to stop. She should be home with her husband and their children. Not here.
But before she could stop herself, she walked over and knocked on the door. Her teary eyes looked up as she saw him standing there. Her entire body was on edge, and as he pulled her into his arms she felt at home. “I didn’t know where else to go” she whispered through choked sobs as she pulled herself closer to him by putting her arms around his neck.

Nia woke, feeling the pain in her entire body as someone stepped through the door. Her eyes looked towards the figure and at first, she wasn’t sure who it was before she could make him out. A bright smile formed on her lips, but then, the way he looked. The smile disappeared and she pushed herself up from her lying position.
Concerned she looked at him, knowing just how out of it he had been in januray because of Zadkiel, she hoped that nothing had happened to his family. But then he said he was sorry, and that her friend Mono was dead. Blinking she just looked at him, clearly not processing what he had just told her. “Cecilia, I have to, I need too” she tried to get out of her bed, knowing that Cecilia needed her know. But the tubes in her veins and around her nose kept her where she was. Not strong enough to actually get out of her bed. “Help me, I need to - I have too” she tried to rip them off tears running down her cheeks. Swallowing the lump in her throat and then looked at Ash shaking her head. “No, no, they can’t do this to her, this is not fair!” she screamed, knowing that if Mono had died, and she would die as the next one. This would tear her friend apart, she had to get out of here, she had to be there for Cecilia.

Leon was still lying in their bed, when he started hearing something was going on in the kitchen. He got up and put on some pants as he started walking downstairs, looking at Clay and Melanie as Mariella stood there looking like the whole world was falling apart. “What happened?” he asked, walking towards Mariella and placed a hand against her shoulder. “Hey, hey talk to me, what is going on?” he took her into his arms and then looked towards Clay with a concerned look, not really understanding what was going on.
Cecilia

Cecilia

IndlægEmne: Sv: As the world caves in   As the world caves in EmptySøn Apr 17, 2022 3:49 pm

How did you accept that the person who was your person was suddenly just gone? The person who had taken you in, made sure you felt like you were home, been your first real friend and her best friend of all time. Despite the secrets she knew Mono always had done what he felt like was best for her, and with that he had protected her to his best ability. But how was she supposed to accept that there would be no more stupid food shows that she needed to watch because Mono had heard it was great, that she wouldn't get to tease him anymore nor hug him. If she had known the last time she had hugged him would have been the last, she would never had let go. Cecilia blinked a few tears out and brushed them away with her hand as she noticed her grandmother coming closer sitting next to her, "like everything is falling completely apart and I'm just a bystander watching it happen over and over again," she whispered a bit not looking in the direction. Her emotions was all over the place, which was new, Cecilia blamed the new wolf nature she had. "I don't know if I can handle this," she confessed. After the past years she had had, Cecilia was reaching the final rope to hold onto, and she didn't know if she was strong enough to keep holding on.

"It's okay," he mumbled just holding her closer. Using his foot to close the door and yet still manage to hold her close. "I got you," Ethan assured her and then helped her into the living room and sat her down on the couch. It was completely horrible. "I'm so sorry, he deserved so much better than what he got," Ethan whispered just keeping his arms around Evelina closing his eyes just taking in all these bad emotions that followed with the loss of a dear friend.  His thoughts went to Cecilia too but he knew Zoe was there - Cecilia was in good hands.

Ash let out a sigh for a second. Not because he didn't understand Nia wanted to be there for Cecilia, but now was not the time to risk her own health. Which was also why Ash had been the one who wanted to bring these 'news' because he knew Nia would do about anything to see if she could be there for Cecilia- and now was not the time. "Nia," he tried then tried again. "Nia," he said with a bit more stern voice."Eden is with her, and is making sure she is in good hands - I know you want to be there for her, but the best thing you can do is staying here, right now, just listen to me for once," Ash instructed and exhaled a little bit.

Mariella just froze, completely froze didn't even blink by those words. No, Mono couldn't be dead. He shouldn't be dead. Her mind began to crumble a bit thinking every single little word through, Clay's emotions on the matter, the grief, the sorrow of losing someone you knew. It was first when Leon took her into his arms that she blinked a little, connecting just a bit with reality again. Clay took a sharper breath in, feeling his jaw tighten a bit not having known Mono and Mariella knew each other, other wise he wouldn't have openly talked about the events in the kitchen. "We had a call in Yesterday, a dead body. His name was Mono Sapphire Amar, a good friend of Cecilia - and I assume a friend of," he nodded towards Mariella who still looked like someone who was processing everything. "He was killed down town in Aston last night," it was all Clay knew after all. Melania took a sharper breath in placing a hand on Clay's shoulder, letting him know he perhaps was sharing a bit too much, making Clay shut up rather fast, but he wanted to give out the most information not leaving too much up to the imagination. "He is dead," Mariella mumbled in a lower whisper trying to let the thought process in her head, it didn't make sense and yet why would it be anything but true. "I don't understand," she mumbled a little bit.
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: As the world caves in   As the world caves in EmptySøn Apr 17, 2022 4:12 pm

Zoe nodded, giving her a small smile of comfort, knowing it wouldn’t do much. Then she looked towards the archangel that nodded and walked back into the kitchen to make another cup of tea. Then Zoe turned her attention towards Cecilia again, taking her hand as she sat down beside her and placed her arm around her shoulder and pulled her into her embrace.
No one expects you to handle any of this darling” she said, looking through the same window that Cecilia had looked out off. Maybe it was harsh words, but it was the truth. “Death is horrible, and with everything that has been going on of late, I think it’s only natural to want to just let the whole world crash down around you and crawl under the covers of your bed and never come out again” she licked her lips and gave Cecilia’s shoulder a small squeeze. “But then you have to think for yourself, do you want to do that? Do you want to stay hidden inside, knowing that life will continue outside of these four walls, that you could be out there doing good and living your life in despite of all the horrible things that has happened” she let out a sigh “Not that you have to do it right this second, right now we’ll just sit here, and let life pass you by, and we’ll be here every step of the way, there is no one that is going to leave you to deal with this yourself” Zoe explained and Eden came and sat down two cups of tea before she walked back out to take her own. Then walking back and sitting on the other side of the couch.

It’s not” she whispered slowly, but she understood the sentiment of his words. But when he told her that he got her, it was like she crumbled in his arms and the flood came over her. It was like it was just yesterday she had knocked on Mono’s door standing there with Chinese takeaway asking advice about the fact that she had been with someone in a one nightstand. A low sob came from her as she hugged Ethan closer letting him take care of her. As they sank into the couch she folded her arms around him tighter and moved around so she could crawl onto his lap, not thinking, just reacting on the fact that she needed him close. She placed her cheek against his “I just thought we would have more time with him” she said with a quiet cry, “He didn’t even get to meet Vanessa” she said in a muffled tone letting her head glide into the crock of his neck.

She didn’t listen at first, but the second time he said her name she fell back into the bed and looked at him. It was clearly written in her face how she was falling apart. Her eyes slightly red from the tears that kept falling down her cheeks.
Sniffling she looked towards the door and then towards the machine telling the staff if her heart was still beating. The soft beep that for a moment had gone of the charge was slowly going down again. Then she looked back at Ash. “It’s not fair” she whispered, using the back of her hand to brush away her tears.

Leon listened to what Clay told him, he hadn’t really had the pleasure of meeting Mono, but he knew off her. Mostly because Mariella had told him stories about him. He had been a little on the offence knowing that he was a hunter that was still doing his duty. But he hadn’t really interfered, because he knew how much Mono had meant for Mariella.
He let his hands find her cheek and gave her a soft smile before he pulled her closer. “It’s okay honey” he whispered, then he looked towards Clay. “Mono was her first friend here” he mumbled, hoping it would explain the reaction that they had gotten.
Cecilia

Cecilia

IndlægEmne: Sv: As the world caves in   As the world caves in EmptySøn Apr 17, 2022 4:38 pm

"I've tried that. I've tried to push through, live outside these walls despite on everything. But it hasn't worked, why doesn't it worked," she closed her tear-filled eyes in frustration. Just last year Luna had tried to kill Mono and would've if it hadn't been for her and Lucas stopping it. And now, it seemed like in the end no matter what she did, she couldn't save the people that she loved. Cecilia ran her hands through her hair taking a deeper breath in, trying to get control over her emotions, the situation, herself, but nothing seemed to be going like she wanted it to. Nothing made sense. Not anymore. "It wasn't supposed to happen like this," she mumbled a little bit, knowing very well that life wasn't fair. Far from. And she wanted to write a complaint to God about his way of seeing things.

Ethan let her crawl onto his lap, letting his arms stay closed around her, just keeping her close. Finding comfort in having her close, as she found the comfort in having him near. Someone who knew just what you had lost. "I know," he whispered against her hair, placing a little kiss on the top of her hair. Ethan blinked a few tears out, this was not the news he had planned on getting or being effected by, but who ever expected a person you had known suddenly being killed. It was both unfair and cruel, and nothing they could do anything about. Not anything but sit here.

Ash took a sharper breath in. He didn't like seeing her upset nor not being able to move away from these machines. So, he moved closer and sat down by the bed side and took her hand. "It's very unfair -" he assured her. Ash knew just how unfair the death had been, not that he wanted to make a point system, but this had just been a slaughter for amusement, not that he would tell Nia that. Ash took a deeper breath in, "you need a hug?" He then asked looking at Nia with a small sad smile.

It wasn't okay. She had heard what Clay had said before putting a name on Mono, how he had been killed. But she was unable to find the words to speak for the moment, just feeling how intense everything was. Clay nodded a little apologizing before he stepped a little away backing off, not wanting to cause more bad than good. "I can't believe it," she managed to finally speak once her own grief wasn't combined with Clay's. But it seemed not that long ago where Mono had just convinced her to watch these stupid Gordon Ramsay shows, as Nigel always referred to them as. There was just a lot to swallow, a lot of things you suddenly wouldn't get to do anymore. It felt unrealistic, like a part of the world had stopped turning for a brief moment as she just closed her arms around Leon, placing her head against his chest as she took a sharper breath in. Trying not to let her powers control the emotions she felt. "It's not right," she whispered, because it wasn't. And her mind could easily paint the picture of someone killing Mono, and she didn't like any of the scenarios showed. Feeling how the tears started to slowly wander down her cheeks.
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: As the world caves in   As the world caves in EmptySøn Apr 17, 2022 4:59 pm

It isn’t, it will never be fair when someone dies” she said with a sad smile, having gone through these emotions more times that she would care to admit. But it was a feeling that would never be pleasant no matter how you looked at it.
We can’t control the outcome of another person’s time here on earth Cecilia, I know that it isn’t what you want to hear because it’s hard truths to swallow, but you can’t keep thinking what ifs, and even if what transpired last night is horrible, you can’t stop living your life or your hope - Cecilia, listen to me, you’ll get through this, just like everything else” pulling her a little closer.
Eden sat there and just listen being very in the same mind as Zoe. Mostly because she was one of those that helped the people when those they loved had to pass onto the other side. It was never a pleasant feeling, but it was one of nature’s many laws that one just had to follow. Even if it seemed unfair. It was also the only reason why she hadn’t helped with Nia, because her time had come and there wasn’t anything she could do about it, even if she could. She had cheated death once already and now it was back to collect.

She had no idea how long she had been sitting there. Hiding away in his arms and just letting herself be sad, something she hadn’t felt like she could in a very long time. Swallowing for a moment she slowly got out of his arms. Her nose gliding over the skin of his cheek as she got far enough for eyes to connect with his. It was like someone was pulling strings that she tried to resist, and even though it would be so easy to lean in and let her lips connect with his. She stayed where she was, breathing becoming a little shallower. It was like her stomach was doing the most violent flips as she sat there and she was reminded just how much she had loved him, and how scared she had been to go there because he had always been somewhere else or if she had tried to get closer, he had walked the other way. She tried to remind herself how much pain he had put her through around this time last year. But it didn’t make it any easier when all she wanted right now, was to kiss him. Even if her love was down the street, even if someone else held her heart. Could it truly be the same to what she had felt for this man? Or was it just the grief that was talking now.

She folded her lips and looked at him, her tears had stopped and she dried them away. Letting out a small sigh “Well, it was only that long me and Mono could keep cheating death” she mumbled, shaking her head, it was almost as if she had skipped a couple of steps, or maybe it was the fact that she didn’t feel like the last part of her life should be filled with the grief of her friend dying. But rather that she wanted to leave this place with a smile on her lips and felt like she had accomplished what she wanted.
Yeah, please” she said with a soft laugh and spread out her arms “I’ll even tell everyone that it was actually you that needed it instead of me” she joked with a laugh and weakly pulled him into her embrace.

Leon shook his head, he had never been good with death either. After his mother had died he had probably stayed as far away from dealing with it, that he just stood there and held her in her arms, so she could process all of it in her time. Because it wasn’t something that you should rush through, and it struck people so differently that you could never really predict how you were going to feel when someone you truly cared for, was no longer here.
I know” his hand found the back of her head and slowly caressed it down her hair.
Cecilia

Cecilia

IndlægEmne: Sv: As the world caves in   As the world caves in EmptySøn Apr 17, 2022 5:38 pm

It wasn't really because Cecilia didn't know any of it, it was words she had given out to people as well earlier on. She just needed for a second to just fall apart, not having any answers and allow herself to feel overwhelmed by all of this. "Sometimes I wish I didn't have to get through all of this," she closed her eyes for a second. Around this time last year she had been along with trying to keep people from hurting her friends, she had helped Eden's children, helped everyone but herself. It was not an experience she wished upon everyone, and along came the crushing fear of how Evelina was handling this. Then Nia. Cecilia let her head fall down for her hands to catch while being held.

It felt like such a long time suddenly since they had just been them  in a room together, even if it had just been a quick coffee talk, or a walk down the street trying to get Vanessa to sleep. Ethan had never minded taking time out of the day to spend some hours or minutes with Evelina. But one thing he still had yet to tell her was about the event in the beginning of last month, the whole thing Azrael had tried to explain to him, but Ethan was still confused even if it did made sense power wise. But how on hell did you explain to people you were the negative force of the whole balance system of the universe, and your twin sister the positive force - it sounded insane. It was insane. "I should make us some coffee," he took a sharper breath in.

"You offend me Dr. Lewis, you really think I will let you go without a fight - I need you and your stupid little gift baskets here in my hospital," he pointed out with a little smile. The second Nia said yes to his hug, and walked closer to embrace her, "oh sure thing, I'm sure people will love that one," Ash almost chuckled a little bit, but leaned in to hug Nia close. "Maybe I did need it too," he mumbled a little bit and took a sharper breath in, closing his eyes for a second. What a fucking mess it all was.

Grief. Sorrow, she felt numb for a brief second, not a feeling she was used to. But she had tasted the feeling of nothing once before. The second she had heard that Archie had died and everyone's grief around her just had been all consuming till suddenly she had just been numb. It was that feeling that scared her the most, but it didn't last long, just reminded her she like everyone else was able to not feel. But Mariella took a deeper breath in an exhaled again, letting the touch of his hand gliding down her hair comfort her, bringing just a little bit of ease into her system. Even if it didn't really hit her that hard yet, she could feel it there, poking around just waiting for the right moment to strike. "Can we sit down?" She asked, not really caring where to be honest.
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: As the world caves in   As the world caves in EmptySøn Apr 17, 2022 6:20 pm

I think that is very common to think that” she said and as Cecilia let her head fall into her hands, she repositioned her arms and let her hand gently stroke her over her hair. Wishing there was something more she could do for her, but even those that could take the pain and troubles of others, it usually wasn’t enough to take it all away and sometimes caused more pain that good. “Now is your time to take things in and take some time for yourself, it is needed and I’m not saying that you need to get out tomorrow living your life," she breathed out “I’m just saying that you cannot place the fault on your shoulders, and it’s time for you to think about yourself, and not everyone else around you” she said with a soft voice, while she kept stroking her hair. “I can stay here for a couple of days, make sure to cook and take as much of the workload of your shoulders, so you just have to focus on being you, how does that sound?” she asked softly, knowing Ethan wouldn’t mind it, he had Evelina if he needed to talk it through, and right now she wanted to be there for her grandchild that she hadn’t had the possibility to be with before now.

It was as if he splashed cold water in her face, and she could see it in his eyes he was as always thinking of something else. She nodded slowly and got off him so he could get up and go into his kitchen. Sniffling she was suddenly happy about the fact that at this time she had more things to cry about, so he wouldn’t think twice about that it wasn’t about Mono, but the crushing pain that was forced down on her heart. After a while of sitting there alone, she knew that she couldn’t say. Maybe being alone was the best course of action after all. She got up “I should go” she said a little confused and started walking towards the door to get out and breathe. She needed to breathe.

She giggled and shook her head a little, taking him into her embrace and she could feel how he needed it just as much as she did. “But you know just as well as I, that my time has come, I’m just really sad that it has to come in all of this, I had really wished for you all that you didn’t have to go through it” she whispered softly hugging him a little closer to her.

Of course, we can” he whispered softly and guided her towards the living room and down into the couch where he pulled her close to him. In a way he was happy that this wasn’t his friend nor someone he knew rather well. Which made him a bystander that couldn’t do much else than being there for Mariella when she needed it. It also made his feelings about all of this rather quiet as he just sat there, a little tired and stroked her softly over her back and redirected his eyes towards the giant windows looking into the garden that was starting to bloom now that spring was here.
Cecilia

Cecilia

IndlægEmne: Sv: As the world caves in   As the world caves in EmptySøn Apr 17, 2022 7:09 pm

"I just need a dosin mint chocolate chip ice cream and every single sad movie that has ever been made - " Cecilia sighed. No she of course needed more than that, but it was a start. Eating away her feelings - especially after having turned had been a go to. But right now even if she didn't see it right away she appreciated the fact that she had her grandmother. Tyler was already juggling with enough, and she couldn't bring herself to call Irina up and tell what happened. "We can cook together, it would be nice," she almost mumbled, because well it was a while since she had cooked with family and she loved it. "We might need to take a trip to Moonlight Falls and get Ramsay. His cat, I don't want them to take him away," she requested if the cat was the last thing she had from Mono, she would gladly watch over him.

He waited with getting up as she moved, one could call it intuition of knowing something bugged her. Even if he knew that moments like these could count for things just piling up and suddenly everything was a burden crashing over your feet. Then she got up, saying she should go. Ethan got up and reached for her wrist, "Eve," he took a sharper breath in. "What is going on?" He asked, a bit tired, but he also had been up all night. And spring time was always a buzzkill along with summer for him. And his question was loaded. "Talk to me," he narrowed his eyes just a little bit while keeping his eyes on her.

Ash chuckled a little, "well don't worry about me. You should worry about all the dirty little secrets I will get out of it," he pointed out giving her a soft little squeeze. Because there was no secrets in death, which meant he often got the whole truths about people's lives and events when they died if he got in touch with them. And if he searched for them. "Besides, I will thereby always have you close, so that makes you sort of immortal now that you think about it."

She could barely feel her legs now that she thought about it, her steps just felt like her body moved mindlessly towards the goal of sitting down on the couch, crawling up onto his lap as he pulled her closer. Just sitting there leaning against him, taking everything in. Sniffing a little bit as her thoughts entered and exited her mind. "See this wasn't how I wanted our morning to continue," Ella mumbled in a small chuckle, and took a sharper breath in. She wondered how everyone else was doing, Cecilia, Evelina and the other people she knew Mono liked spending time with, which wasn't a lot but a few close friend got you far too.
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: As the world caves in   As the world caves in EmptySøn Apr 17, 2022 8:57 pm

All of that we can do” Zoe said with a smile and looked up at Eden that gave them both a smile, clearly seeing that she wasn’t needed, which for her gave her comfort. It was better that there could be someone all the time, instead of someone like her that never had any free time, and the little time that she had, she used on being together with her children or with Ash.
How about, we drive to Moonlight Falls now, get the cat and then on our way back we buy the mint chocolate ice cream, make a drive in at KFC, and we snuggle in with a good movie, and when you fall asleep, I’ll even tug you in like when you were little?” Zoe said and pushed some of the hair behind Cecilia’s ear.

She pulled her hand back “No” she whispered giving him a pained smile that quickly disappeared. “No, I can’t do this again” she mumbled, turning around walking towards the door. “Stop, Ethan, just stop” she did her best not to raise her voice, because she knew that he was tried, she could feel it on him. Which might be the biggest factor in all of this. Her own powers just taking in the darkness as if it were her own. She just needed to get back, to go home and breathe. Or maybe, not go home stay away for a while at least until she had settled her mind. This was absurd, she was over this. She was with Dion! She had his child, she was married. Ethan had left. She wanted to scream, break apart, cry and - “I should, Cecilia needs me” she nodded and gave him a smile “yeah, that - I should go” she said again.

She gave him a sad smile as he joked about the dirty secret, knowing very well that it wasn’t a joke. “In a way” she mumbled letting him get back up to sit on the bed instead of hugging her. “Ash, when I die… there are things, about how I got turned, please don’t blame my father, he was just scared” she whispered looking at him with a small smile. Even though there was a reason she had requested her father not to come in here anymore, as she was afraid he would do the same and she would end up in the situation that she was trying to run away from.

No, I would be lying if I said it was how I wanted the morning to go as well” he said with a smile letting her hand glide over her hair. Then he looked up as he saw Flora walk slowly towards them and sat down to cups of tea and with a smile she walked over and gently took Mariella’s hand “Hi sweety, would you like some pie? I think we have some leftover from yesterdays bake day” she said with small smile, having overheard most of it as she had been on her way down to get some coffee as well. She let her thumb glide over the hand in a slow motion.
Cecilia

Cecilia

IndlægEmne: Sv: As the world caves in   As the world caves in EmptySøn Apr 17, 2022 9:25 pm

Cecilia listened to the suggestion her grandmother gave her, and pressed her brows together for a small second. Just a small thoughtful second. "Very tricky way of making sure I don't sit in here all day, but yes - I'm in," she chuckled a little. The hardest part would be getting into the apartment, to stay in Mono's home and catch what would be the last bits of his scent before it would just stop. To think that she would forget it one day was scary. She had just gotten used to it. Cecilia looked over to Eden and reached her hand out, "thank you - you will greet the kids from me right?" Her lips pulled up into a little smile.

She pulled her hand back. He didn't understand why that was clearly written all over his face. "Do what again, Evelina, I don't understand - I don't understand," Ethan felt his frustration rise, not understanding nor knowing what was going on, why was she acting like this? He just stood there looking at her completely lost in what he was supposed to do. Ethan just looked at her, was it the grief that made her act up? Had something else happened before? He didn't know, but he was worried.

Ash seating himself comfortably on the bed side once he had let go of Nia. Then listened, narrowing his eyes a little bit. "What happened?" He wondered, clearly knowing that there was something. And perhaps it was best she waited telling him if she didn't want him to know, but at the same time it was also dangerous words to get out if she didn't want him to go make up his own mind. Because he would. "Doctor patient confidentiality remember," he gave her an assuring smile, knowing she knew all the rules to that.

Mariella looked towards Flora when she came closer, giving her a small smile. "Hey," she replied and folded her lips a little bit, "sounds delicious thank you," the fairy replied. Right now it was good, she took things slowly in, but also knew that at some point it would all just hit, but right now - right now things were quiet. "But it should be a lovely day, we should still be able to make it outside enjoy the sun later, now that is finally here," she leaned her head against Leon's cheek, letting her nose caress it a little. A walk in nature had never hurt anyone had it? No one said it needed to be now, but fresh air could do wonder at some point.
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: As the world caves in   As the world caves in EmptyMan Apr 18, 2022 12:08 pm

I’m an expert in getting people out of the house” she said with a small snicker and winked at her. Then she turned towards Eden that got up and took Cecilia’s hand and then pulled her into a warm embrace. “Remember you can always pray for me and I’ll come, okay?” she whispered softly, closing her eyes for a moment. The former human. Now created werewolf had always been there for her when she needed it, now it was her turn to see that the fruits of her labour would be that people would come and make sure that she was okay in this time of need. Hopefully her boyfriend would be able to ease the pain a little as well. But if not, she was sure that her grandmother was more than enough to carry the heavy load of a grieving granddaughter. “I’ll remember to greet everyone you know” she said with a smile then nodding towards Zoe before she teleported away. Zoe shook her head “I’ve reached my max with having to deal with Archangels” she mumbled closing her eyes letting out a soft sigh, then she turned towards Cecilia giving her a small smile. “Ready to go?” she asked letting Cecilia decide the pace she wanted to go.

I -“ she licked her lips and let her fingers glide through her thick black hair. “I can’t explain right now, all of my emotions are on my sleeve and I just, I need time alone to figure this out, I’ll explain it to you another time, not tonight. I’m sorry, I really am, but I shouldn’t have come here” she shook her head giving him a sad smile. “It’ll be okay, I just, I need to be for myself for a while” she said, and then even more decisively walked towards the door to get out into the fresh air. Hopefully Ethan wouldn’t press the issue and she could take a moment to think this through. And get home to the person that truly loved her, and that she loved as well.

She chuckled looking at as when he asked her what had happened looking down at her hands. The last thing she wanted was to tell him what she had gone through, knowing him he would just want to get up and tell her father a thing or two. But also, the fact that her father was on the board and the president of this hospital.
My mother and father have always been very -“ she coughed a little and took the small glass of water and took a sip before shaking her head “sorry” she mumbled swallowing the blood that had tried to leave her mouth. “Image is everything, and how would it look if your daughter was struck by cancer but you couldn’t cure it?” she said with a small smile letting out a sigh. “so they found another cure, against my wishes and that ended up with me turning into a vampire” she shook her head and leaned back in the bed, feeling a little dizzy.

I get some cake then” she said with a bright smile and got up before walking towards the kitchen to retrieve the pie that she had promised.
Leon nodded, letting his fingers softly glide through her beautiful red hair. “We’ll take a hike up the mountain pass, seems like a good way to honour your friend” he said with a small smile, knowing that they had been sitting and talking while being out on walks, just like Leon and she had done in the past. Not that they had so much time at the moment, as duties were starting to pile up with everything that needed to be done.
Cecilia

Cecilia

IndlægEmne: Sv: As the world caves in   As the world caves in EmptyMan Apr 18, 2022 12:49 pm

Cecilia gave Eden a small smile before watching her friend teleport away. Her grandmother's words couldn't help anything but make Cecilia laugh a little bit, "and you haven't even dealt with half of them," she shook her head remembering it being just last year and the year before where she had dealt with Michael, Remiel, Uriel - of course Eden. It had been insane. Ready to go? Cecilia took a sharper breath in, and then nodded before getting up from the couch and exhaled a little bit. Then getting out to put on her shoes and jacket so they could get going.

Ethan took a sharper breath in, but he listened. If anything, he listened. And nodded. "Okay," he just replied blinking a little. Honestly he didn't have much to say, because her entire body language told him not to. And she had just lost her best friend, so it wasn't like he blamed her for having her emotions being all over the place. "Just get home safe okay?" He took a sharper breath in and let her walk to the door without him being in the way.

Ash took a deeper breath in, he knew some parents went to extremes for image. When you thought about who his father was, it wasn't like Ash didn't know some extremes. Turning your daughter into a vampire to cure her cancer. Killing her in sake of killing the sickness, it hadn't been right. Ash exhaled a little bit, "get some rest okay?" Ash gave her a small smile before getting up again. "I will go see where they are keeping your breakfast at," he said before getting out again. Giving her a little bit of space to just take in what he had said to her as well, as well letting himself process what she had just told.

Mariella exhaled a little bit, "sounds like a good idea, I would like that," she whispered a little, knowing it would be hard as well. But it would be good on his memory, thinking about the good things and times. Slowly realizing she was never going to see Mono again, and he had just returned after having stopped his entire vampire hunter thing, tried to come back and just have the normal life he always wanted. And now he was dead, gone. A few tears escaped her eyes by the thoughts pressing on. "He deserved so much better than this, it's so unfair," she took a smaller and sharper breath in, even if she also knew the sort of life Mono had lived. And she still didn't who or what had killed him.
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: As the world caves in   As the world caves in EmptyMan Apr 18, 2022 1:37 pm

And with that I’m just going to tell you, that I’ve had more than enough, I have no love for them and I do not wish to meet more” she laughed and then walked with her towards the entryway so she could get her shoes on again and took her jacket. “We’ll take my car, then you can guide me towards where we are going” she said with a small smile and as they walked outside, she put her arm around her shoulders and pulled her into a half embrace. Things would get better, that, she was sure. Even if it didn’t feel like it right now, or that it would be far away before it would ever be a reality.  
She got in the car and started driving towards Moonlight falls. Putting on some light music, so Cecilia shouldn’t feel forced to talk, and she could just look out the window as they got on their way.

She nodded before she opened the door and got outside. Feeling the fresh air hit her head she just stood there for a while, not knowing what to do with herself, she walked into the forest that wasn’t that far from the road. She had no idea where she was going, she just kept walking. It tears streaming down her face as her small steps started to become bigger until she started running. Small branches that grabbed her clothes, cutting her cheek as she tried to push through, she just needed to get away. To go somewhere, anywhere where her feelings would not overwhelm her like this. She came to a small pond, the small sound of water splashing against stone. She stood there, looking around herself, not really knowing where she was. Her hands tried to look for her phone, but either she had dropped it on the way, or she had left it at home. A scream left her as she kicked a branch, sending pain up her leg. Then a far more powerful scream left her and it was like her entire body was engulfed in light as her cries echoed against the empty forest that she was in.

She nodded and then looked at him as he told her that she would look for her breakfast “it’s okay, I’m not really hungry” she whispered feeling how her eyelids got heavier “I’ll just sleep, please let Cecilia know that I’ll be thinking of her, okay?” she whispered, as she finally fell asleep.

Leon let out a soft sigh, letting his breathing become more stable hoping that it would calm her down as well. “Everyone deserve better than just being erased like that, but he will live on in his friends that will mourn him. We’ll make sure that we can make a funeral for him, if anything funerals aren’t for the dead, but for the living, and together you will find the comfort of that at least he will be remembered instead of forgotten” he said pushing some of her hair behind her ear and then looked up as Flora came walking with the plates of pie she had found in the refrigerator.
Cecilia

Cecilia

IndlægEmne: Sv: As the world caves in   As the world caves in EmptyMan Apr 18, 2022 2:39 pm

"Sounds like a plan," she breathed out, trying to hold her head high. Try not let her emotions control her, which was hard. Harder these days than she liked. But she found comfort in being around family, especially with everything that had been going on with Nia as well. Then she got in the car and navigated towards the busy streets in Moonlight falls, so they could get to the apartment. She could feel her heart beat heavy against her chest the closer they came to the location. A part of her wanted to turn around and get back home, not face the difficulty ahead.
Once reaching the apartment reality kicked in and she stopped outside the door looking at it. Not because Mono had lived here for long, a year or so after he had lived in her house. Cecilia picked up her keychain where she had an extra key to his apartment that Mono had given to her, taking a few more minutes before finally unlocking the door and walking inside with Zoe. The otherwise grumpy cat was making its present known, clearly knowing something wasn't as it was supposed to. Mono's scent knocked all air out of her, making her tumble a few steps back as she breathed out.

He didn't like watching her go, and it had been some time before Dion had called him, asking if Evelina still was with him. Where to he could only say the truth. Then well Ethan put on his jacket and started walking towards Dion and Evelina's house, then letting Dion go out to try find Evelina. Not that it was easy at all, it was close to impossible. But it didn't mean that Dion didn't try. After a good amount of time he picked up his phone to call Cassian, "hey, uhm - I don't know if you heard the entire thing with Mono, but Evelina went to Ethan, but never got back home. And Ethan is now with the boys and I'm out here - seems like I'm searching for a ghost," he sighed a little hopeless. He didn't know if he should look deeper into the city or go to the forest - hell she could be anywhere at this point.

"Yeah," she exhaled a little bit. Mariella knew some days would be harder than others, and the key to getting through it was to remember the good times and what they brought into light. Her eyes moved towards Flora as she returned into the living room with the pie as promised. "Thank you," Mariella thanked Flora with a slightly warmer smile. Of course she wished to know and understand what had happened to Mono, but it was also something that could wait. There was no rush to be anywhere or do anything, and she knew she could handle this, it didn't mean it didn't hurt, because it did hurt. And once she realized the reality of it, it would hurt even more, but one step at the time. Mariella took a deeper breath in and exhaled slowly.
Cassian

Cassian

Antal indlæg : 120

IndlægEmne: Sv: As the world caves in   As the world caves in EmptyFre Apr 22, 2022 11:09 am

Zoe stayed behind Cecilia as she opened the door. She was Letting her take her time where she needed it. She let out a sharp breath as they stepped inside. How they were greeted by a cat that knew something was up. Even though she was more animal than human, she was still amazed how animals could know things like this.
Her hand found Cecilia’s shoulder and let her arm rest against her back. “It’s okay; take your time”, she whispered, looking around the space they were in. Not that there was a whole lot, reminding her of someone that had just been there because they needed a roof over their head. Maybe she should make arrangements about getting the apartment cleared, just so Cecilia and the other friends connected to him could focus on handling their grief rather than pushing through it because many things needed to get sorted at first.

Cassian picked up his phone, pressing his brows together as he saw Dion calling him. Not that it was unusual, but why was he calling him now? He looked towards Daisy and Victoria, whom he had just teleported back to Daisy’s house. “I need a moment”, he said with a small smile and then turned to pick it up. “Hi”, he said and then made a slight sound that he knew what had happened. Which also meant that he should explain to Dion what had happened with Victoria. But before he got the change, the topic was directed toward the fact that he had no idea where Evelina was. “What? She’s gone?” he looked at Daisy with a worried look. “No, right, I’ll be there; stay where you are” he hung up and walked over and placed a soft kiss against Daisy’s cheek and then gave Victoria’s shoulder a comforting squeeze. “I’m sorry, Evelina took the news about Mono rather badly and now they can’t find her. I’m just going to help Dion, then I’ll be back again,” he said, waiting for them to acknowledge it before he teleported towards Dion’s locations.

We’re never able to catch a break, huh?” he said with a small smile, but the smile faltered quickly as his eyes directed towards something. “Right, ehm” he pressed his brows together and shook her head, but the pull was still there. “That can’t be good”, he breathed and then started picking up speed. “I’m feeling a powerful magical source coming from this direction!” he explained while he started running. He only stopped up because the ground underneath him trembled. “Can’t we just catch one fucking break” he hissed, looking up at the sky, almost as if he expected God to answer him. Knowing very well that there wouldn’t come any answers, no matter how far and wide he would look for them.
They finally came to the small pond nestled by a clearing in the forest. Evelina was sitting by the edge, breathing heavily as there was a shine to her. Cassian was quick to grab Dion’s shoulder to hold him back. “Wait, something isn’t as it is supposed to be”, he whispered; another scream left her and waves of magic pulsated off her body, blinking; he just stood there. “She is she a witch”, he breathed almost with no sound, not finding any other explanation than that. But how?

Flora nodded and gave her a small smile before turning her eyes towards Leon, giving her a soft smile. She then walked away, leaving the couple to sit there and be for a moment. Leon moved them a little so Mariella could lie against his chest while his fingers slowly caressed her over her hair. His eyes locked on the outside world; all the while, he gave her time to sit there and be. Take it all in without having to rush through her emotions.
Cecilia

Cecilia

IndlægEmne: Sv: As the world caves in   As the world caves in EmptyMan Apr 25, 2022 6:23 am

It was a sad space, clear that Mono had just returned back home a couple of months ago, and like the lazy fool he had tend to be, he had not even cared to unbox the things that weren't the most important things. It was easy to pack down again really. Cecilia sat down and let Ramsay circle around her while the newly turned werewolf just starred into the space, and took a sharper breath in. She had to do this. Cecilia exhaled a little bit and got back up again, let herself take a few steps further into the room of the small apartment. Her hand found a photograph framed on the counter near the tv of her, Mono and Evelina, and she took a sharper breath in, letting the free hand cover her moth for a second as she blinked a few tears away. "We were his family you know, he was taken from his parents when he was very young - and the people who raised him weren't really like family to him. But the people he got attached to here, were his family," she took a deeper breath in and shook her head a little bit, feeling her vision getting cloaked with the tears that fell down on the glass of the frame as she took a deeper breath in. "All he wanted to fight for was to stay with us and find the right path - and now the choice is just taken away from him," Cecilia mumbled a little, once again finding all of this so unfair.

Daisy nodded a little to Cassian, before then getting Victoria another glass of water then turning her head towards Cassian, as she could see something was up - of course something was up, tonight was another series of unexpected events. Her eyebrows pressed a bit together, waiting for an explanation, one she got rather fast and just nodded. "Go, I will look after this one," she gave Victoria a warm smile, Victoria as well gave Cassian a little nod for him to go. Then Daisy more or less forced Victoria to bed.

Dion waited for what felt like a million years, but only were a few seconds to be fair. The demi-god turned around looking at Cassian with a sigh, "would be sad to say," Dion mumbled. Then noticing the second Cassian's eyes seemed to be directed to something, and of course it was nothing good. Dion would be damfool to think it would be something good. Then running after Cassian as he started running, first stopping when Cassian did despite being hopelessly out of breath. Dion tried to catch his breath for a second, the ground shaking making him slightly uncomfortable, but nothing he hadn't really experienced before. As they walked further he could see Evelina near the small pond, sitting by the edge and Dion was just about to step closer, when Cassian stopped him. Then scream sounded from Evelina almost sonic, almost pushing Dion back, and he just stood here in shock not really knowing how to act. How did you act to your wife sitting screaming in grief and agony, and here you were so close but yet so far away - unable to bring her any comfort. She is she a witch[, Dion turned his head towards his best friend, "she is a what now?"

Mariella let out a few single quiet tears, taking everything in she was feeling, it all felt so unreal and yet she knew the burning pain in her chest was very real. Mono was dead, he wasn't just coming back, even if she found some comfort knowing his soul would pass onto another reincarnation, but it wouldn't be Mono - not entirely, it would be someone else wearing his skin with only small pieces of her to even remember him by. She exhaled a little, just taking it easy. Because all these hard roads Mono had taken to get back to Gaia, tried to start over and not live this vampire hunter life, had in the end just caused him what he had feared and tried to avoid: death.
Cassian

Cassian

IndlægEmne: Sv: As the world caves in   As the world caves in EmptyMan Apr 25, 2022 8:48 am

Zoe’s eyes scanned the room that they were standing in. Letting her granddaughter take the time she needed to take it all in. Being a wolf always added to the grieving part because no matter if the person had been part of the pack or hadn’t been, it was still like losing a family member. A small, understanding smile curled up on her lips as Cecilia spoke those exact words that she had been thinking. They had been family.
She walked closer to Cecilia and placed a warm hand against her shoulder, giving it a small squeeze hoping it might give her some comfort. “I understand”, she whispered because she did. She had lost many members that she had thought of as family. She had had her own small pack in Califonia, trying to keep them from hunters, it hadn’t always worked out, and sometimes you found a dead member the next day without knowing who had done it or understanding why they had felt the need to take someone's life just because they hadn’t been human. Zoe gently took the picture and looked at it. “You seem happy in this picture; what happened that day?” she asked, trying to redirect Cecilia’s thoughts to something more encouraging than her friend who wouldn’t get the chance in life he deserved.

A witch, a bloody witch?!” maybe Cassian hadn’t been the right person to call, mostly because he was so tired and overextended at this point that there wasn’t much from thought to action. “Seems like someone locked away her magic, bloody fucking hell, this day just keeps getting fucking worse - stay here” he pointed towards Dion and then, with angry and decisive steps, he walked towards the wailing woman that kept pulsating energy off her which would end up killing her if she continued with unleashing her powers in this uncontrollable manner. Shielding himself, he neared Evelina, and as his hand grabbed her shoulder, she stopped everything, looking up with a blurry vision filled with the tears that she had shed for her friend. For herself. And just as that, she collapsed to the floor, only caught by Cassian, that picked her up with a huff. “A little help here", he shouted, waiting for Dion to get over before he helped his friend with getting her into his arms so they could walk back to the house. “You need to work out more; you sound like an old lady walking up the stairs after she has smoked fifty cigarettes”, he joked, hoping that the smile and tone of voice would ease his friend's mind that things would be all right.
Dion

Dion

Antal indlæg : 114

IndlægEmne: Sv: As the world caves in   As the world caves in EmptyMan Apr 25, 2022 8:31 pm

What had happened in the picture, she chuckled a little bit and dried a few tears away. "It was one of the first times Eve, Mono and I hung out. Mono had challenged Evelina to a all you can eat challenge at a local food event down town, believing he could win, even if I had told him that Evelina and I would beat him to it - his stubborn ass just had to try," she was almost unable to contain her laughter, "he also ended up being sick for like around three or four days because he had eaten so much food so fast," she shook her head a little bit. Well, her appetite had been good as human, as a werewolf it was insane, she still remembered how Leon's eyes almost had fallen out by how much she had eaten after the first few transformations he had helped her with.

"What?" He once again asked as if Cassian actually would repeat the thing once again, and it wasn't like Dion hadn't actually heard his best friend saying the sentence the first time around. It just didn't make - okay it made perfect sense when he now thought about it. Stay here, "wai - what - Ca, okay then," he mumbled knowing better than to question Cassian too much even if he was overextended, over tired and everything that was combined in that lovely mixing pot of things that had happened before Dion had called. Well, all those things would color for an explanation, but first he needed to get Evelina home. After all it was what the middle of the night close to morning by now? The demi-god would have paced back and forth in frustration if it hadn't been for it feeling like his feet were stuck to the ground unable to move. It wasn't till Cassian shouted at him that Dion actually got the pull back to life he needed to move, and ran towards Cassian carrying Evelina. Then taking Evelina over into his own arms, and took a sharper breath in, wanting to ask what else had happened tonight, but waited. Even if Dion was a guy with his cards in the air like a tornado he did have some common sense on waiting to ask about some things. "I will work on my cardio when you do," he pointed out with a sarcastic smile and exhaled a little once again as they headed back to the house. A silent walk, but perhaps it was needed to recharge both their energy levels just a little. As they reached the house he could see the lights still on in the living room, meaning Ethan was still sitting watch in case the children woke up. And Dion found it almost comforting that they were still asleep as him and Cassian walked inside.

Dion didn't say much to Ethan at first he just carried Evelina upstairs to the bedroom and made sure she got under the covers, then giving her a little kiss on the forehead, before heading in to check on the boys and of course Vanessa - all sleeping, he exhaled and then walked downstairs. "Thank you Ethan," he then thanked Ethan for having asked to stay over while he had been out running. "Call me if you need anything," Dion nodded before Ethan then gave Cassian a little nod, then headed out to get back home. Dion took a sharper breath in, and walked over to hand Cassian a glass, "you look like someone who would fancy a drink or two, because after three you are no longer allowed to teleport and drink," Dion pointed out with a small smile, then filling up his own glass turning the water into a good brand whisky, "so what is going on, you have that look on your face, like the world almost ended tonight, for more reasons than just one - Daisy alright?" He wondered, it being his first thought, but also knew the answer, if Daisy wasn't feeling right, Cassian wouldn't be standing here right now, would he. Then of course there had been an ocean of issues with Cassian's family as usual, but this just felt different.
Cassian

Cassian

IndlægEmne: Sv: As the world caves in   As the world caves in EmptyTors Apr 28, 2022 10:43 am

Zoe felt how her smile grew as Cecilia explained what had happened before the picture had been taken. “I know it’s a small comfort, but even if you can’t be with him in this physical world, he’ll stay with you, in these memories” she pointed towards the picture “it takes time, but I promise that one day you’ll look at the picture and be happy that you had the time together that you have, even if you would have wished for” she whispered, knowing that there wouldn’t be anything that would make up for the fact that she had lost a very dear friend of hers. But having been there herself, she could only say the things she had wished someone had told her when she had been standing where Cecilia stood right now.

Fuck off; I’m in much better shape than you ever will be”, he huffed, knowing it wasn’t true; he had been going on runs lately, getting into a routine now that he wasn’t working anymore. It had been a pitiful sight the first two or three times. He had been sweating, and his sides had been complaining because of how out of shape he had been. Just because you looked like you worked out didn’t mean that you actually did it.

It didn’t take long before they were in Dion and Evelina’s house. He nodded towards Ethan as he walked out and then waited downstairs as Dion put Evelina in their bed. As he came down, his smile was gone, and the dreading feeling of how to break more news to Dion was starting to pop up in his mind. “I would be nice”, he mumbled, then nodded when asked if Daisy was all right. “Yeah, it’s not her; it’s Victoria”, he said with a small sigh as he sat down by the kitchen island. “Mono wasn’t the only one at the scene, Anthony –“ how the hell did you break the news that a good friend had been killed and then come back to life? He locked eyes with his friend and let out another sigh. “Victoria has the ability to respawn after she dies; that was something she figured out tonight, as Anthony killed both her and Mono”, he whispered, letting his eyes stay on his friend, reading his body language so he could step in if it were needed.
Dion

Dion

IndlægEmne: Sv: As the world caves in   As the world caves in EmptyTors Apr 28, 2022 4:25 pm

Cecilia nodded a little bit she understood that some days would be harder than others, and the key to getting through it was through the happy times. And then one day perhaps it wouldn't hurt so much thinking about, she knew the stages of grief, and she knew how the normal person responded to it. And while the part of her who was taught to keep it cool tried to keep in control while the other part just wanted to scream - she just stood there, and looked at everything.

Dion gave Cassian his drink before then taking a sip, exhaling a little too quickly perhaps as Cassian nodded that Daisy was alright. Yeah, it’s not her; it’s Victoria, Dion almost dropped his glass, if it wasn't for years of experience of not dropping glasses when being run into at busy clubs and the like, he would have. Then he hurried to sit down, because he knew Cassian well enough to know he would explain the rest to him, and Dion also knew better than to interrupt. What had happened to Victoria? Then combining with Mono hadn't been alone, he could easily place Victoria had been there when - when what, fucking Anthony. What had Anthony done this time? Dion pressed his brows together, ability to respawn when she dies - how did he know this? How was that relevant for this moment - that was something she figured out tonight, as Anthony killed both her and Mono. Now the glass dropped to the floor and splintered into million pieces and the liquid spilled everywhere.

He blinked for a second to the sound, mostly because he snapped quickly back to reality to be sure that the noise didn't wake anyone upstairs. Then he shook his head a bit when he was sure looking at Cassian again, narrowing his eyes a little bit almost confirming that he had heard correctly. "I know you have some sort of weird relation with that guy, but he is seriously messed up," he let out a sigh just grabbing another glass and poured water in it, then turning it into whisky because that was what he needed right now, taking a sip, taking everything in. Dion knew the history with Anthony was long and twisted, then Anthony had saved Cassian from Rebekah - yet they had also found out just how Anthony had tormented Ayah - so Dion also knew there wasn't many good words left to say about the human. "So, Anthony killed both of them?" The bitterness had a hideous taste in his mouth, and a part of him wanted nothing more than to go put Anthony down himself, and it was rare to see Dion angry or with a murderous glance in his eyes. But one thing was causing himself pain by harming a good friend of his, another was how Anthony had been the cause to how sad and destroyed Evelina was feeling right now. Not to mention Cassian as well was marked by the events, yet Dion knew he couldn't do much more than to make sure that Anthony died of alcohol poisoning. Which was a fine thought. The anger that started to ignite was not a sight you saw often in the demi-god even through Cassian of all had seen it a few times over their long life.

"Where is she now?" He asked instead of stating the obvious, that he wanted something done to Anthony. Stop him one or the other way, even if they had to lock him up for good, he had crossed the line. "How is she?" Dion wasn't going to ask Cassian to do much, even if he wanted to see Victoria, it wasn't like he didn't know Cassian had used up way to much of his magic already just to be there for everyone, more than he should on a night of a new moon, even if the rules of the new moon no longer was bound to them because of the break of dawn. Maybe it was the reason why Evelina's powers had blown up as well, by the release from the new moon and all the sorrow over taking her.
Cassian

Cassian

IndlægEmne: Sv: As the world caves in   As the world caves in EmptyTirs Maj 03, 2022 8:47 am

It was easy for a warlock of his stature just to snap his fingers and the shattered glass glued together, and with a small wave, it flew up and placed itself on the table after Dion had taken a new glass and hat taken a sip from it. “Weird doesn’t even start to cover it”, he mumbled silently; with everything that had happened lately, he never understood why he had even tried. No, he did know. Because Cassian always believed that people could change if they just had the right amount of help and love. But not only had he severed his ties to Anthony, but he had also done so with his own sister, which had been the most challenging thing he had done in a very long time.
He nodded slowly when he asked if they had killed both of them.
She is staying at Daisy’s place; she will stay there as long as she needs to, especially now that she also left Rafael” he shook his head when he asked how she was. “Well, if it had only stopped there, but sadly it turns out that her mother was an adoptive mother, and Selene, if you remember her, is actually a half-sister to Victoria” he shook his head and downed the drink and then placed it towards Dion in the hopes that he would fill it up again. “So, as you might imagine, she is tired and overwhelmed, she just needs a couple of days, but then I’m sure she would be happy to get some company”, Cassian added with a soft smile. Who wouldn’t be if you were being completely honest. Died, resurrected, lost your good friend and former boyfriend. Found out that the mother you thought was related was an adopted mother that the birth mother had been raped. That a woman you knew was actually a half-sibling. It was a lot, even for him.
Dion

Dion

IndlægEmne: Sv: As the world caves in   As the world caves in EmptyFre Maj 06, 2022 6:09 am

He had a hard time getting his head wrapped around the matter, almost like he just froze for a moment and then the life past him. But luckily Dion was never a man who stood still for long, and then nodded to Cassian answering his question about Victoria's whereabouts. Dion knew Victoria had left Rafael, so far he was updated on the matter, also because well Vic had been swinging around one day as an innocent excuse to just catch up. Dion just happy then that Victoria had perhaps finally realized it was an evil circle she had been dancing around in with Rafael. Well, if it had only stopped there, Dion took a deeper breath in and held it there, while looking at Cassian like if he was serious - knowing he was in this moment, there were really nothing to laugh nor joke about.

Dion listened. Feeling his jaw tighten a bit, it was a lot of information even for someone who was just getting to know this about your friend. Victoria having to deal with that much change in one night was a lot, Dion wasn't even sure how he himself would work through it - if he even could, his powers always kept him on such high he never really faced the low, and well, when he did he truly also did scratch the ground. Dion refilled Cassian's glass as he placed it next to him, letting out a sigh. "I imagine yeah," he exhaled pressing his brows a bit together. "I will come by in a few days, giving her time to process, the last thing she needs is my powers suddenly kicking in from all front". The curse of his aura, even if he knew Cassian could keep Dion's powers from provoking anything, but Dion also knew that perhaps the company of Cassian and Daisy would be enough for the first couple of days. "Besides I think I've my hands full here," he took another sip of his drink. One thing was becoming a father on his own for the first time, another was what had happened to Evelina tonight. But it was also because of everything in their lives it felt like so long ago since they had actually just sat down and talked, even if it wasn't actually that long ago. "However, if something happens, you will call me right? I might not be able to teleport or do some fancy," he did a wave like movement with his hands to act out how he meant it looked like when people used magic. "But I will be there if you guys need me to come by," of course Cassian knew this already, Dion just felt the need to say it.
Cassian

Cassian

IndlægEmne: Sv: As the world caves in   As the world caves in EmptyMan Maj 09, 2022 10:21 am

You’ll just let me know when you feel like you have the time,” Cassian said with a smile. “I can just make sure to shield Victoria from your powers, so you can just sit and have a talk as friends should be able to in this trying time”, he added, now that he was actually able to fix that small problem, it at least shouldn’t be that which kept Dion away, now what was going on here, that was another matter. A soft hum left him, and he nodded, letting his eyes follow up the stairs where Dion had taken Evelina. “You’ll just let me know if I can be of any help, and if not me, I have a few siblings that might be able to help,” he said with a smile, knowing that he himself had a lot of things that he needed to sort out, but that didn’t take away that he also wanted to be there for Dion, especially with things happening with Evelina where they couldn’t be sure what was actually going on. “But she did have a mother, didn’t she? Maybe call her up tomorrow and see what on earth is going on,” he mumbled, licking his lips a little; of course, she had a mother, but with the sentence, he had also meant that the mother was still alive and she might be of any help because he found it very weird that she wouldn’t know any of it. But then again, he should know that people kept the most peculiar things from each other, sometimes without realising it.
Dion

Dion

IndlægEmne: Sv: As the world caves in   As the world caves in EmptySøn Jun 12, 2022 8:56 am

He nodded a little bit, Dion longed to get a little bit out of the house. Not because he didn't like staying here, but because he felt himself getting weaker every day because of him not keeping himself infused with the energies he needed to boost life force. "You know I will," he took a sharper breath in before lifting his glass up yet again, taking a larger sip. What a night. Cassian suggested calling Evelina's mother, he could do that in a few hours when it wasn't like 5 am and most people still were sound asleep. Dion looked at his glass for a little moment, having heard what Cassian had said, one thing was he just seemly was too tired to pierce his thoughts together. "I will call her in the morning," he cleared his throat a little bit, pouring up another drink, which he knew should be the last one - even if he could consume more than the average without getting drunk, he still respected that there were young children in the household. He looked at the watch on the wall, "looks like I'm not getting much sleep tonight," Dion clicked his tongue a little bit, knowing that within a five to ten minutes Vanessa would wake up, she always woke up around now. Dion just appreciated the fact that he usually never slept much to be the one getting up extremely early.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: As the world caves in   As the world caves in Empty

As the world caves in
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» its 1 pm somewhere in the world
» Mad World
» The world of VR
» Its a Mad World [cw]
» I want it all... no... I want the world (TW)

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Andre steder i Gaia-
Gå til: