Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Malibu Nights

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Célestine

Célestine

Humør : Huh, did you ask me something?
Antal indlæg : 11

Malibu Nights  Empty
IndlægEmne: Malibu Nights    Malibu Nights  EmptyTors Apr 14, 2022 3:29 pm

Dedicated to @Charles

Date | 15th of April 2022
Time | around 12pm
Weather | Sun is shining and blue skies, but a little chilly
Surroundings | A small gallery in an old factory, there is a few people walking around, looking
Attire | Outfit

It wasn’t often that you found the rather asocial hybrid going anywhere. But when you heard about an opportunity like this you couldn’t really pass it up. Not that she knew a whole lot about art, but she loved seeing how creative minds could unfold. She was standing with a champagne glass in her hand while she was looking at a giant painting that she wasn’t really sure what was supposed to picture, but she loved how it made her feel - almost as if she could feel the persons pain through the strokes of the brush. Taking a step closer she titled her head letting her dark brown eyes follow the lines, she started imagining what type of person had painted this. What state of mind that they had been in while painting it. Heartbroken, sorrow, a loss maybe? Her tongue glided over her pouty lips, and as she looked over her shoulder, she saw that she wasn’t alone anymore, giving the person a small smile, she nodded as a greeting before looking back at the painting. “It’s stunning, isn’t it?” she asked, almost hearing her sisters voice in the back of her head telling her that she needed to be more out there, to talk with strangers and get some friends. Even though she found solace in the books that she had, but maybe for tonight she could at least try.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Charles

Charles

Antal indlæg : 88

Malibu Nights  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Malibu Nights    Malibu Nights  EmptyTors Apr 14, 2022 4:56 pm

Attire | Outfit

Get out. Be social. See something else, get some inspiration. Things he had heard too often by now, and by the end Charles had gotten so annoyed by it that he had done so. So, as the evening had past and the night arrived he had happened to actually appreciate that he had went out. But sometimes it was just getting out and then everything was fine, but it was just so easy staying home where you didn't need anything other than yourself. Charles took yet another sip of his champagne. Watching all the small local paintings, he liked that. It remembered him of the first time he had been out to show his paintings off back in the day. Off course he had never been too nerves, Charles was raised with an amazing support system when it came to his ability to believe in himself and what he could do. Even if it perhaps was cheating in some way he had send one of his paintings in for the show, because he had always used his artist name back then. This time he had used his actual name, which also somehow felt more right.

Charles noticed someone standing looking at the painting, and like any artist he was curious to see what people thought about it. Not all understood he had learned that many years ago, it took a speciel person to understand the thoughts and feelings behind the strike of a brush or choice of words when writing a poem. Charles was about to say something when she spoke before him, making him chuckle, "I guess it's alright," he chuckled a little bit, "the artist might seem a bit too dark - but then again I don't reckon the artist often likes to compliment their own work too much," Charles added as an explanation to his reply.
Célestine

Célestine

Malibu Nights  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Malibu Nights    Malibu Nights  EmptyTors Apr 14, 2022 5:07 pm

She couldn’t help but being a little offended. “Just alright?” she shook her head and was now so determined to tell him why he was wrong in his observation with it being too dark, and not more than alright than to hear the fact that he had just told her that it was his painting.
Can’t you see how you can just watch their feelings with every brush stroke?” she said and let her fingers follow the form “How they uses a harder technique here, but when we come over here in the lighter tones it’s like they got an epiphany or just for a moment felt more lighter than they had done when they worked on this part - there is such a complexity in the way they used their colours and - and” she noticed just how close she was standing by the stranger now and she looked down biting her lip feeling how heat was forming in her cheeks. “Ehm, sorry” she tried to make a small giggle as she pushed some of her hair behind her ear and slowly took a step back and looked back at the painting. “I have a tendency to get a little passionate, when I - you know” folding her lips together she indicated that she would stop speaking now, before she made herself more of a fool than she had done before.
Charles

Charles

Malibu Nights  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Malibu Nights    Malibu Nights  EmptyTors Apr 14, 2022 5:47 pm

She was so into her case that she didn't even hear the last part of his sentence, but he also couldn't help but smile by it. It was always amusing to him when people took his work into defense in any way really. How it affected people. But as she came closer towards him in this moment of passion and act of defending the work, he didn't move and perhaps his smile didn't do anything to tune down for it either. "It's called finding a moment of clarity," he explained with a little chuckle turning his eyes back to the painting for a moment. "Don't apologize, its completely alright to get caught in the moment," Charles tried to assure her and took a slightly deeper breath in then holding his hand out. "Charles Jones," he presented himself to her. "Truly grateful I can count on someone to defend my honor when I'm not around," he once again hinted at himself for being the artist.
Célestine

Célestine

Malibu Nights  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Malibu Nights    Malibu Nights  EmptyTors Apr 14, 2022 5:59 pm

A shy smile formed over her lips, and she could feel how heat started to spread over her cheeks and down her neck. She just felt incredibly lucky that because of her skin colour it was much harder to see. Her teeth found her bottom lip and she moved her glass into the other hand and gently took his in hers, and for a moment - just for a moment, it was like the things around them blurred and all she could see clearly was him. Just like in those horrible romantic films where the guy looked at the girl, and she was illuminated in a white light, or something holy horrible nonsense like that. “Célestine Morningstar” she presented herself, maybe she should have told him her other last name as well, but almost anyone that knew a little about the supernatural also knew about the Radclyffee family, and just for tonight, she wanted to be a little anonymous. Then her eyes widened as the point finally came across. “Oh, oh my god, the ground should possible swallow me whole now” she laughed shyly and licked her lips “you painted it?” she asked, just to be completely sure and then looked down, only to notice that she was still holding his hand, which she slowly let go off, for a brief moment a little puzzled by her not wanting to.
Charles

Charles

Malibu Nights  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Malibu Nights    Malibu Nights  EmptyTors Apr 14, 2022 9:03 pm

He noted her name in his mind, gave her a wider smile. Then she laughed a little bit realizing his hint which made him nod a little bit. "Please, don't do that - you are about the most interesting person I have encountered this entire evening, so my selfish soul asks you to please don't let the ground swallow you," he couldn't really contain a small laugh. Not because the other here was dull or anything, but their just really hadn't been anyone meeting his vibe - as the young people called it these days. "I did," he confessed looking back at the painting then looking back at their hands, as she then let go. "To be fair I'm cheating a little bit, but I don't know - I just felt like it belonged here," he confessed and took a sharper breath i. "So tell me Célestine, what brings you here tonight? Just out to seek some inspiration or just needed a little bit of space to clear your mind?" He wondered and tilted his head a little bit while keeping his eyes on her.
Célestine

Célestine

Malibu Nights  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Malibu Nights    Malibu Nights  EmptyTors Apr 14, 2022 10:16 pm

She pursed her lips and started playing with her hair, a horrible habit when she started feeling nervous. And if she was being honest, how could she not feel nervous when she was standing here beside such an incredible artist? Not that she knew the first thing about art, or at least not enough to ever being able to paint something like that. Even if she once again could her that annoying voice of her sister shouting; you’ll never know if you don’t try. It was still amazing how different the two of them had ended up becoming.
Oh - Well - Ehm” she slightly stammered, and really wanted to tell him something ‘cooler’ than; I came here because I was pushed enough. “Okay to be honest, I was tired to listen to people always telling me to get out of the house, and when I heard about this place, it seemed like right up my alley, so if I was going to do something that everyone was nagging me to do, rather make it interesting, right?” she said with a shy smile and looked down at her feet before redirecting her gaze towards him. “And seems like I was right too; so, why are you here Charles? Besides seeing if people likes your painting” she said, not really thinking about how she had phrased it, but when she did her eyes widened “not that I think, oh that came out all wrong” she placed a hand against her eyes for a moment and then removed it “just forget I said that and instead I said; what brings you here?” she said, letting out a small laugh.
Charles

Charles

Malibu Nights  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Malibu Nights    Malibu Nights  EmptyLør Apr 16, 2022 7:48 am

Perhaps he shouldn't find this amusing, but he did in some way, because he was surprised by the charm the nervous behavior carried along with it. Or maybe it was just him. But he couldn't help but smile, but also he related to everyone nagging her to go out. So, for that sole reason he didn't judge if she hadn't even planned on being here to begin with. Charles didn't expect everyone to know everything about art, he knew a handful of people who knew what you talked about regarding this world, but he didn't need everyone to be a part of it on that note. Being able to stand in front of a painting and just admire it, or however the hell it made you feel. Then she returned his question back to him, making him chuckle a little, even if she corrected her question by placing her hand against her eyes, "well people have been nagging for me to get out and about too, so I saw this place and wanted to put in a piece of work, but truth - I've been planning my secret escape for the last hour," he laughed a little bit shaking his head. "But I have a sister who is keeping her eye on me," Charles looked around, no he couldn't see Iris, maybe she had made a small escape on her own. After all she had better things to do than hanging around him, and just being there to see his painting was enough, then she could do what ever she wanted afterwards.
Célestine

Célestine

Malibu Nights  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Malibu Nights    Malibu Nights  EmptyLør Apr 16, 2022 8:02 am

Her lips pursed and gently pulled to the left side, then there was a soft tug to a smile as he kept explaining that he too had been nagged to get out and about. It was nice to know she wasn’t the only person in this world, that sometimes just wanted to be at home and didn’t see the big idea about running around. As he mentioned the painting she looked back and once again was hit with all the emotions that was coming from it, she wanted to ask him what had happened, but she also didn’t want to overstep her boundaries. Which meant another feeling spread in her, maybe she should ask if he wanted to find another place to be, drink a cup of coffee and she could ask him, or get to know him well enough to do it.
I luckily convinced my sister to let me go off alone, or she would have dragged me to a club or something like that” she chuckled, then a blond woman came bouncing towards them, almost as the mentioned of a sister had summoned her. “Hi, Iris” she presented herself and put out her hand “Célestine” Iris looked at her and narrowed her eyes “Oh! You have to be Citrine’s sister, you’re uncanny how you look alike, damn” she laughed and then looked towards Charles giving him a warm smile “I think my job here is done, behave kids, don’t do something I wouldn’t do!” she joked, which only made the warm spread in Celest’s cheeks even more. The bouncy woman disappeared behind some paintings and then it was just the two of them again.
So, ehm” Celest started and let out a soft sigh “want to go for a coffee, get out of here?” she asked, giving him a small hopeful smile.
Charles

Charles

Malibu Nights  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Malibu Nights    Malibu Nights  EmptyLør Apr 16, 2022 8:31 am

"Trust me once Iris has set her mind onto something she will not let it go, and getting me out and about has been her main job lately," and speaking of the sun, Iris came closer and presented herself to Celestine. Oh, he recalled hearing about a few parties Iris had been at. Giving Iris a warm smile and nodded a little when she mentioned the job was done, looking over towards the door where Nathaniel stood waving a little and Charles gave the warlock a small wave before watching Iris take off. Charles shook his head a little looking back at Célestine. "Hell yeah, come with me, we will take the back door," he grabbed the hybrid's hand and pulled her along to towards the back of the place and out of the back door, then they didn't have to say goodbye to anyone, they didn't have to let anyone know. And it felt good just sneaking out, like a little keen thrill making him laugh the second they escaped out to the almost empty streets.
Célestine

Célestine

Malibu Nights  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Malibu Nights    Malibu Nights  EmptyLør Apr 16, 2022 11:32 am

Iris put her arm under Nathaniel’s and pressed her head against his shoulder as they walked outside, onto the next adventure just the two of them. To say that the kitsune was happy would almost be an understatement, she had never felt so in peace with herself as she did right now.
Celest turned her gaze back towards Charles as he told her that he would take her out the back door. There was something so different about just running off like that, not that it was anything grand or big, he just made butterflies form in her stomach and she couldn’t help but let out a small giddy laugh as she ran after him.
When he laughed, she did as well, grabbing around the jacket and folding it in front of her chest, squeezing his hand as they walked down the empty streets towards a place, they could get a coffee and sit and talk. “Know anywhere where it would be good to go?” she asked with a breathy voice. She couldn’t remember if she had ever done anything like this before, but she liked it. She liked that he managed to get her out of her shell in a way where she didn’t feel like it was forced. But it was very natural and she just felt incredibly at ease in his company.
Charles

Charles

Malibu Nights  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Malibu Nights    Malibu Nights  EmptyOns Apr 27, 2022 5:28 am

Charles took a somewhat sharper breath in and nodded a bit as he exhaled, looking around almost finding it somewhat inspiring how the streets looked in the light of the evening light. Just the atmosphere. "I know a few good places," he chuckled a little turning around so he walked backwards still looking at her. "There is this little café hidden just around here -" he looked around before turning around walking like a normal person once again, then pointed to the left. "Come on," he reached for her hand to take her along down the slim streets towards a little hidden café. He loved going here, coffee was amazing and then there were plenty of books, almost begging for someone to just sit endless hours observing the room and what it was hiding. "My favorite spot in town," he opened the doors, and the doorbell let the owner know that there was new costumers. The smell of books and freshly brewed coffee was incredible, and even if he didn't read as much as he sometimes wanted to, he did appreciate art in every form.
Célestine

Célestine

Malibu Nights  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Malibu Nights    Malibu Nights  EmptyMan Maj 02, 2022 10:52 am

Lucky me”, she giggled, not understanding how he managed to pull this side of her. She could already hear her sister tease her when she would come home. Not that she could ever keep anything from her.
Her hand found his almost as natural as breathing, and she followed along without asking any further questions. Her eyes widened as she stepped inside the café; “and you dare bring a complete stranger to your favourite spot?” she chuckled and walked towards the counter to see what they were offering. “Maybe I’m some crazy fan that would end up stalking you?” she teased, giving him a bright smile that quickly vanished as she realised what she had said. “Which I’m not, of course,” she said shyly and felt the heat burn over her nose and cheeks.
So –“ she dragged out the o as she stood there and looked at what type of tea she could get. “Could I get the royal tea, please?” she asked, looking towards Charles to see if he had made his mind up yet, and let her eyes wander toward the cakes standing behind the glass, pushing some of her hair behind her ear she walked closer to see if there was any of them that she wanted.
Charles

Charles

Malibu Nights  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Malibu Nights    Malibu Nights  EmptyOns Jun 22, 2022 5:48 pm

He chuckled a little bit, "wouldn't be the first time," Charles shook her head. "Do you always trust a complete stranger for his words, I could be a compulsive liar and all?" He replied back to her with a bit more teasing grin. Even if she had pointed out that she wasn't. Charles believed himself to be a good judge of character, most of the time at least.

Charles looked at the menu as she ordered a cup of tea. There was endless of things he could try, thought of if he should try something new - or just his usual. "Can I get a Matcha latte please, and a piece of that cheese cake over there - and you see anything you would like to add?" Charles then asked her. Everything always looked so good, he wouldn't mind one day staying here just tasting all of the baked goods.
Célestine

Célestine

Malibu Nights  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Malibu Nights    Malibu Nights  EmptyTirs Jun 28, 2022 5:47 pm

She tried to stop the smile from forming over her lips by pulling her cheek with her teeth. Of course, the thought had crossed her mind—she wouldn’t be her if she hadn’t thought about every worst probability of this meeting. But she still had found something so comforting about Charles that she couldn’t even begin to believe any of the things she had started to imagine would be true. One thing she had learned from a very young age—you should never judge a person by its cover, and just because he was a demon didn’t mean he was a bad person.
Her lips folded together when he asked if there were anything she would like to add “you know what” she hummed before bouncing with light steps to where the cakes were on display. “I would like the cherry pie with some whipped crème, please,” she said with a bigger smile as she turned to the cashier, that nodded and started making their order. “Anywhere you would prefer to sit?” she asked, pushing some of her curly hair behind her ear.
Charles

Charles

Malibu Nights  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Malibu Nights    Malibu Nights  EmptyMan Jul 04, 2022 5:51 am

He let her look to see if there was any cake she would like to add, making him chuckle softly of how she was lightly bouncing around. Charles took out his card and paid the moment their order was ready, "the cozy corner is my favorite," he pointed towards a cozier corner where in winter times there would be a little fire place, this time of year it was a fake flame, but it still made it feel rather cozy, with the plants and everything here. They even had bookshelves placed around to make the place even more home like, which was why he loved it. It was a place filled with inspiration.  He then walked towards it and sat down on one of the chairs giving the people space to make their order as well. He had picked notice to the fact that Iris had said that Celestine was sister to Citrine, which meant she was a Radclyffee - not that he had anything against that, he had no reason to. But he also knew what it was like not wanting to be judged by your family name, after all he was a Jones and sometimes that came with a reputation he wasn't ready for. "So, you often go with handsome artists out for drinks and cake after a show?" He teased, "or am I just the lucky one?
Célestine

Célestine

Malibu Nights  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Malibu Nights    Malibu Nights  EmptyOns Jul 06, 2022 12:42 pm

She nodded and walked with him over to the place where they could sit. As they sat down, Celest couldn’t help letting her eyes wander, and while they did, her hands took her cup with the hot beverage, completely engulfed with her surroundings that she forgot where she was and with whom she was sitting with. So, when he asked if she often went out with handsome artists for drinks and cake after a show or if he was just lucky. She snorted tea up her nose, chocking she got the tea down and grabbed some of the paper towels “oh god, I’m so sorry”, she whispered, her cheeks blazing with a dark red colour as the embarrassment took hold of her body, making her heart pound helplessly in her chest.
Did I get anything on you?” she wondered as she dried off her face and then sat there, looking with her big eyes—“safe to say, this isn’t something I normally do… so yeah, lucky you”, she tried with a shy chuckle, her shaking hands nervously pushing some of her hair behind her ear. If the ground swallowed her up now, that would be much appreciated—this was horrible; she could already hear her sister laughing at her attempt to try to make friends.
Charles

Charles

Malibu Nights  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Malibu Nights    Malibu Nights  EmptyLør Jul 16, 2022 8:21 am

Charles couldn't help but let out a soft small laugh as she snorted her tea up her nose, almost choking on her tea before starting cleaning it up. No, he was sure right then that she usually didn't go out of her comfort zone. His eyes studied her face, her rose colored cheeks from the heat rushing up into them. "No - no you didn't" he assured her giving her a lovelier smile. "That's okay too," Charles pointed out. It wasn't like he always had been a social butterfly, and he was really more introverted than extraverted, he was raised by people who had taught him to seek the things he wanted, to push the limits and go after it. That had made him appear at times way more extraverted than he really was. "I will however take that luck, and truly appreciate it," Charles gave her a small wink and leaned a bit further back in his chair. "By that means however, it might mean we have to do this more often - can't have you almost choke on your tea every single time, its a waste of good tea, besides - I like your energy," Charles confessed with a more relaxed and genuine smile.
Célestine

Célestine

Malibu Nights  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Malibu Nights    Malibu Nights  EmptyTirs Jul 19, 2022 9:05 am

She gave him a soft smile; he had a way of making her feel completely at ease, not a feeling that she often experienced. Especially not when it came down to the fact that she was constantly battling with the anger that was just beneath the surface. For a woman who needed to be in constant control, it was possible the worst feeling—not being able to control the wolf inside of her.
Yeah?” she said with a soft-spoken voice, her eyes drifting toward the tea in her hands, then a laugh left her; “yeah, might have to be better at not choking on it either”, she chuckled, feeling how the tension in her shoulders disappeared utterly, and it was like she could breathe probably for the first time; well, she couldn’t remember when she had ever felt this content before. “I would like that; seeing you again, and more frequently” she finally gave in and looked up with a shy smile curling over her lips.
Sponsoreret inhold

Malibu Nights  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Malibu Nights    Malibu Nights  Empty

Malibu Nights
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» One of those nights ~ CW ~
» Sleepless Nights