Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

One of those nights ~ CW ~

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

One of those nights ~ CW ~ Empty
IndlægEmne: One of those nights ~ CW ~   One of those nights ~ CW ~ EmptyOns Sep 25, 2019 8:18 pm

Tid~ Lidt over midnat, onsdag.
Sted~ Louvre's Gentlemen's Club.
Omgivelser~ Hvad end indholdet er på Gentlemen's clubben.
Outfit, plus et par fine sorte sko.

Partner~ @Liam

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sound of a phone ringing in the distance made the incubus sigh in irritation, since he just sat there in the bathtub, enjoying some silence. He got up from the water and grabbed a towel, before walking to the counter, where he placed his clothing earlier. He picked up the phone and started talking, it was an appointment. A slight huff came from him ”You know… It takes some time to go there in a taxi, I’m NOT driving my own car, no way in fucking hell” he said taking the phone down just to check the clock before placing the phone against his ear and jaw ”I’ll be there in an hour.. Relax for fuck sake” he mumbled the last words as he took down the phone and placed it on the counter and rolled his eyes before he started to dry his hair, then continuing with his body. He walked around in the bathroom, trying to maintain calm, since he was a little under pressure of time. He snarled at himself in the mirror, before he grabbed his shaver, and took the worst of the beard and splashed some water at his face and dried the rest of the water off. Quickly he brushed his teeth and took a comb through his black hair, no vax tonight, just a little fuzzy. Quickly he got dressed and called a taxi, that would be there in twenty minutes. He went back to the bathroom, doing the last finishing touch and got out to get his shoes on. A slight smile came to his lips as he heard a car drive up his driveway. He grabbed his cigarettes, a lighter and a little package of mints, just because. As he got to the taxi he bowed his head politely and told the driver where to go, and so he did.

As he arrived outside the club he payed the driver and got out, trying to spot the friend, but couldn’t see any familiar faces. This was so fucking typical, getting him out of his relaxing surroundings and into the nightlife, where everything and nothing could happen.. But at least he was going to a Gentlemen’s club? That had to give some kind of jackpot? He sure hoped for a little treat on a night like this. He got pulled out of his little dreamworld as he heard his name being yelled out ”Why the fuck am I here Persephone?” he asked eying his friend that was just jumping up and down like an excited child ”You see.. There’s a guy you should meet… Liam… “ she said with a big smirk upon her lips before pulling him after her through the door and inside. Everything he could do was following Persephone, who was dragging him along "Just let me go... This is literally a thing I do to Harper when he's a dick" he said huffing at her as he pulled his arm to himself and turned his gaze to the scene, where it seemed something was going to happen.
Tilbage til toppen Go down

One of those nights ~ CW ~
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Sleepless Nights
» Just one of my regular nights... - Cimberlie
» Zombies, dark nights and screams - Alexandra

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VIII :: Hovedstaden: The King Quarter :: Det nordlige The King Quarter :: Dove St. :: Louvre's Gentelmen's Club-
Gå til: