Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

We don't talk about ....

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

We don't talk about ....  Empty
IndlægEmne: We don't talk about ....    We don't talk about ....  EmptySøn Feb 20, 2022 8:34 pm

LOCATION | somewhere downtown Aston
DATE | March 22nd 2022
TIME | midday
WEATHER | Not a cloud on the sky, bright
ATTIRE | Elroy | Francis
TOPIC FOR | @Hope x

Well, it would be pure luck to say that the shapeshifter and the fairy hadn't thrown anything other than words around - yet - for the last ten minutes. Francis well, he didn't remember the fairy, but he did know she was his daughter. Which was very frustrating really. But it didn't help that Hope didn't like him very much, or it actually was rather intriguing and he did get a few good laughs out of it, which mostly just really made everything worse. There was at least one good bench who had caught fire in this whole show down. And well Elroy walked in. Watching Hope as she was yelling at the shapeshifter, wait hadn't he seen his picture before. In the supernatural community at least. Not the good kind. But for now he did not really to anything other than watch the two having their 'heart to heart' or what ever people called it.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Hope

Hope

Humør : I think my guardian angel drinks
Antal indlæg : 324

IndlægEmne: Sv: We don't talk about ....    We don't talk about ....  EmptyTirs Feb 22, 2022 5:39 am

Now, Hope was known for never letting her opinions go unheard. Maybe that was one of the reasons why her and Ayah always ended up discussing every little thing. Because they both had so strong opinions that it clashed towards one another. But when it came to her younger sister, there was something about the fact that they could argue but still respect one another. But with the shapeshifter that was her father, there was no respect. She didn’t like him, and she had tried to avoid ever seeing him again. But alas, fate had a cruel tendency to never listen to what she wanted and gave her the exact opposite.
She didn’t even notice that Elroy had stepped in, when she made a potted plant fly through the room hitting behind Francis. “Fuck you!” she hissed, not even knowing what she was saying fuck you to. But she was so mad, that it didn’t even matter. If she could, she would just strangle him and be done with it. For a moment, she was actually thinking about just running towards him and pin him to the ground. Knowing there would be a good chanced that she didn’t get on top of that fist fight. Even though the fairy knew how to hold herself in any showdown.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: We don't talk about ....    We don't talk about ....  EmptyTors Feb 24, 2022 4:54 am

This was most likely the most dangerous thing of it all, because Francis in conflict with himself on how to deal with all of this, and then the kick he got out of raising a burst of anger out of someone else. He could almost laugh at the potted plant that flew just past him meant to hit him obviously, but the thrill the anger of him and Hope that built in his chest, it was so intoxicating. "Oh sweetheart that is no way to speak to your father is it?" Francis called back, before turning his head to where the potted plant had hit, then back at Hope. Elroy pressed his brows confused together by that statement, but also able to see just how angry that Hope was, so he made the choice to step in before the people on the street had any reason to call on the police. "Hey, how about you just take your fine legs and get walking, and we will get on our way," Elroy looked towards the shapeshifter, not really giving him much of a chance to actually talk before forming a portal underneath Francis' feet and sending him away from the scene, closing it again. "So, I don't see you for a handful of years and this is the scene I'm greeted with. Seems like you owe me a beer," not that she did really, but oh well, Elroy would like to catch up with his old friend and know what all this was about.
Hope

Hope

IndlægEmne: Sv: We don't talk about ....    We don't talk about ....  EmptyFre Feb 25, 2022 7:35 pm

Hope couldn’t help herself from starting to laugh, when Francis pointed out that it was no way to talk to her father. She shook her head “I’ll talk however I please, to whomever I fucking very well please” she hissed narrowing her eyes, as the laughter died on her tongue and her eyes narrowed. Then someone talked behind her, and she swiftly turned around and widened her eyes as she saw Elroy. What on earth was he doing here in Athena? But she never got to ask, before she heard someone yelp and turned back towards where her father had just been standing and couldn’t help but start laughing again when she realized just what the thunderbird had done. The laughter turned into a subdued chuckle before she turned around giving her old friend a side looped smile. “Alright, I can go along with owing, one, beer” she pointed up her finger as to show him that she was indeed only going to give him one, when she stepped towards him blinking a little. “Good to see you” she said with a softer voice nodding a little “come, there is a bar not far from here” because she wouldn’t be Hope, if she didn’t at least know where some of the good bars were.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: We don't talk about ....    We don't talk about ....  EmptyLør Mar 12, 2022 9:00 am

He chuckled a little then nodding as she pointed out it was only one beer. "One beer it is," Elroy agreed with a slightly smug smile. "Right back at you," he took a deeper breath in. With their line of work, it always came at a risk. Helping supernatural people sometimes took a greater tool on you than your realized, because you put so much of yourself on the front line. He had seen his father and aunt, how much it had affected them in the past - this father still. His aunt had gotten out, even if it had seemed like the past had tried to drag her back with it, as Elroy's father had explained months ago. Elroy followed her in the direction she started to head. "Of course you would know the best places to go," he teased a little letting his shoulder just bump a little bit into hers as they walked. He was himself in a rather good mood other than seeing an old friend of his argue with some guy calling himself her father.
Hope

Hope

IndlægEmne: Sv: We don't talk about ....    We don't talk about ....  EmptyLør Mar 12, 2022 9:37 pm

Well, we’ll stay for more than one of course” she chuckled, needing to feel the buzz of something else than the anger that was still bobbling underneath the surface.
She shook her head a little with a small smile on her lips. Was she truly that predictable that she would know where the best places would be? She had, if not a moment ago thought the same thing. But she had always pride herself on being mysterious and unpredictable. Mostly because it meant that she couldn’t get hurt again, which was utter bullshit. Because she had.
Maybe it was because she wasn’t at all extraordinary.
Hope bumped back looking at him as they walked towards their destination. “So, you are not going to ask what it all was about?” she asked, licking her lips, as she turned her attention in front of her instead of beside her. Mostly so she wouldn’t walk into anyone, which would be the absolutely last thing that she needed today. Because then she might actually go dark fairy with all the pent-up rage and anger that was luring around inside of her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: We don't talk about ....    We don't talk about ....  EmptyLør Mar 19, 2022 9:24 am

Elroy took a deeper breath in a left out a little chuckle, "well I am, but I was thinking you would appreciate a few drinks before digging into whatever the hell that was all about," he shook his head a little bit. Because he knew some things just took an extra little pick me up before you headed onto it. "But also, if you don't want me to bring it up, we will just feed my ego with all of the evenings attention - even if we both know it would do me no good," he teased a little bit. But either way, he also knew that there was no need to poke the bear with a stake unless you wanted to get attacked. And she looked like someone who should just be taken to the boxing place and get to punch something or fight someone to just get it all out.
Hope

Hope

IndlægEmne: Sv: We don't talk about ....    We don't talk about ....  EmptyOns Mar 23, 2022 10:32 am

She laughed. How long had it been since she had laughed like that? Probably not really since she had lost her kids, remembering it had to be around the time that her oldest had a birthday party or something like that. Shit. She felt how the smile that had been on her lips slowly disappeared again, as the pain and darkness grabbed around her heart. She shook her head a little, almost trying to see if she could get the thoughts thrown out of her head again. But it was always hard when they finally took root.
A smirk formed over her lips “Well, I always love feeding your ego Elroy, you know that” she teased, letting her arm fold around his shoulder, and pulled him into a sideways hug. It had its perks being as tall as she was. She let go off him rather quickly, and picked up her pace a little, really pining for a couple of beers now.

It didn’t take long before they could finally open the doors to the warm little pub. A small sigh of relief left the older fairy, as she walked towards the bar and quickly caught the attention of a male bartender that came over and took their order. Two cold glasses of beer were put in front of them, and as Elroy paid she turned around and looked at where they might sit. “Anywhere you want to sit?” she asked him, looking to the side letting him decide if they should stay at the bar or find something more secluded.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: We don't talk about ....    We don't talk about ....  Empty

We don't talk about ....
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» I dont need Saving
» i dont remembere how long i have been here