Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Its The 50s girl

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Ezio

Ezio

Humør : ""You can think. Cards and dice can't. They just lie there. You gotta make them work for you."
Antal indlæg : 60

Its The 50s girl  Empty
IndlægEmne: Its The 50s girl    Its The 50s girl  EmptyTirs Feb 08, 2022 1:43 pm

Its The 50s girl  Tumblr_m63zfcVsfR1rq71ks

Place Nightclub Philotas
Environment’s people dancing and enjoying themselves at the 50 themes
Time: 23,45
Weather its cold outside, and it just started to rain a little bit
Outfit
@Russet <3

He had heard rumours about a Theme party in one of the nightclubs after his terrible hunts he just needed a night to relax and try some of the places he had heard from some people about this Nightclub in Aston who had theme parties a couple of times, today it was 50-60s theme. So he had gotten a set of 50 clothes sent to his home. As he heard the butler call out, saying that the package was there.

Ezio went down, to grab a hold of it. After he had taken a shower, he got the clothes on and sat his hair a little up, so it matches.  His arm was still hurt after what the vampire had done to him around Christmas, but a few painkillers and Booze was always nice. He had then taken his sunglasses, typical 50-60s sunglasses like the once from the movie Top Gun. He then moved down to the front door before the butler could say anything Ezio looked at him.
“Don’t stay up, and I won’t need the driver either.” He said sending his butler a light smile,

“enjoy your free evening.” As he left the house, he took his Motorcycle and turned it on driving down to the nightclub as fast as possible without, driving over the speed limit. A night out drinking would probably be good for him, he thought as he then got to the place and parked behind it. Taking his sunglasses of and walking up to the door man. Who quickly let him in, after a few extra cash.

Ezio then went, up to ask for a drink, “ Yo can I get a glass of whisky.” He said sending a light smile, to the bartender, who quickly, returned the smile as she poured one up for him. He then took the sunglasses a bit down, looking around for any interesting people and that’s when he saw the black-haired girl.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Russet

Russet

Antal indlæg : 16

Its The 50s girl  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Its The 50s girl    Its The 50s girl  EmptyLør Maj 07, 2022 10:19 am

Themed outfit: Complete outfit, but in light blue colors.

Fifty’s theme. It was always interesting when you got announced that there was a party with a theme and you had to decide whether or not you had clothing that fitted the dress code or had to buy something new, preferably something that could be used afterward too. Russet who stood on the dancefloor, dancing between others, had gotten a new dress. It was light blue, reached her shins, and had black gloves and a bag to it. She already had some big black earrings and a red lipstick at home, which she had used to finish the outfit. Her hair had gotten a few pretty curls, to really carry the theme to the finish line. She looked like she had just stepped out of a portal from the fifties and looked like a million dollars, moving in with delicate moves on the floor, slowly approaching the bar, knowing her own boundaries for when she should drink something or not. “Excuse me, can I get some water?” A glass of water arrived to her with lightning speed. Bartenders never wanted people to pass out. She pulled a wider smile, appreciating the quick service and took a sip of the water, her lipstick staining the glass. She turned around, mostly to see the other people dancing, but on her way, she noticed who she had placed herself next to. “You look pretty fine, man,” she said with a wide smile and made a finger gun towards him so he knew that it was him who she spoke to.
Ezio

Ezio

Humør : ""You can think. Cards and dice can't. They just lie there. You gotta make them work for you."

Its The 50s girl  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Its The 50s girl    Its The 50s girl  EmptySøn Maj 08, 2022 8:10 pm

As Ezio sat there and enjoyed the drink, he had order. He could not help but find at least some kind of peace, as the music played, he was lost in his own thoughts that, was until he heard a voice to the side of him. He quickly turned around, meeting the eyes of a beautiful black-haired woman, who had a very fancy 50 dress on,them their shine like the blue skies. As she made the finger guns, he knew she was commenting on him.

He could not help himself, so he returned the comment with a wink before, he opens his own mouth. “Right back at you, so what is a beautiful woman like you called?” He asked as he pointed two fingers like a handgun at her.

Before he took another sip of his drink, and moved closer to her, so it was easy for them to communicating, “So what’s a wonderful girl like you doing, in your free time?” He stated a bit cheeky as he made another wink to her with his left eye.
Russet

Russet

Its The 50s girl  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Its The 50s girl    Its The 50s girl  EmptyMan Maj 09, 2022 3:22 pm

She chuckled a little as he gave her the compliment back with two finger guns. “You can call me Russet. What is your name?” she wondered, tiling her head a little, so the thick dark, slightly curled hair tilted over her shoulder, almost hitting the counter. She took a sip of her glass of water, smiling as he came closer. “My free time?” she repeated only to be certain that it was his question, “I like drawing, painting… All that kind of artistic stuff,” she replied leaning a little in so he could hear her better. “What about you?” she wondered before she took another sip of her glass.
Ezio

Ezio

Its The 50s girl  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Its The 50s girl    Its The 50s girl  EmptyMan Maj 09, 2022 9:59 pm

As she told him her name, “Russet, it sounds like a special name for a special girl.” He said as he pointed finger guns at her again this time, only one and a wink with the right eye. “Well, my name is Ezio, maybe you will remember the name after tonight then.” He said in his answer to her, as he followed it up by sending her a light but charming smile. It was nice talking with a pretty girl like this and try to not be dealing with all this family drama.

Then again to be honest, it was just nice not dealing with being on the hunt for once having time to figure out, who he wanted to be instead of being this stupid person, following his family’s crazy view on everything being a threat for humans who, where not normal humans he agreed on some things, but he had also meet some, that gave out a more positive or friendly view at least in his head.

When she asked him about what he liked doing and where his interested was, he thought for a little while. What was his interest really since he was not sure when she asked the question? He then responded to her, “Oh so you are an artist in the making, explains the beautiful look then.” He complimented her, just to ease the tension a bit if there was one at least.

Not that he thought there was, he then leaned his head closer to her. “Well I like working out, taking care of my motorcycle, reading old literature stuff. “He stated as e sent her a charming but flirting smile.
Russet

Russet

Its The 50s girl  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Its The 50s girl    Its The 50s girl  EmptyTirs Maj 10, 2022 12:18 am

Russet laughed when he told her that she was a special girl. Wasn’t that a little early to say?  “I take that as a compliment,” she concluded since he was both winking at her and throwing more finger guns. She raised her brows as he cockily mentioned how she might be remembering his name later after this night. “Okay, alright. Straight to it, hm?” she said and waved a bartender closer, asking for something, shortly after being handed a pen. She could play the same game. “How do you spell that?” she wondered, looking up at him, folding her handwriting his name on her hand as he would spell it out for her. When she had written the short name, she tossed the pen over the counter. “That’s a promise. I’ll remember your name after tonight,” she said, almost a little too proud of her quick idea.
For a moment, her brows raised as he took his time with thinking about what he liked to do when he was off duty, or simply just enjoying himself. Did this man never rest? He didn’t reply to her, but commented on her makings. “Oh, shut it,” she laughed with a wide smile, “This dress is bought. I’m more like… A canvas type of person. Coal, chalk, pens and digital drawings, you know,” she said with a wide smile, but also letting him know that his compliment wasn’t taken that great, even though she appreciated the fact that he believed that her look was beautiful.
He leaned closer and she raised her brows, almost daringly at him. A wide smile spread on her lips as he explained what he liked to do. She gave one of his biceps a small squeeze, “Muscle,” she then tapped the side of his temple, “Brains,” her hand found one of his, “And good with your hands,” yes she interlocked her hand with his. “What else is there?” she almost purred, standing relatively close to him.
Ezio

Ezio

Its The 50s girl  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Its The 50s girl    Its The 50s girl  EmptyTirs Maj 10, 2022 4:22 pm

When she asked him to spell it, he could not help but chuckle she seemed content to play this game not that he had any dirty thoughts with that remark. “Okay you ready Russet, it is i-w-a-n-t y-o-u.” He teased her a bit, before, he then spelled it the right way.

“Nah for real its E-z-i-o.” He then added as he then took another sip of his drink as she seemed to care less as she threw the pen away.
“I will hold you to that Russet.” He pointed out, as he sent her a cheeky smile, before he listens to her next words clearly trying to make him stop complimenting her.

“Oh, my bad, your beauty might just be a bit to hard on the eyes, for me to separate reality from fiction. “He added as he looked at her wonderful dark brown eyes, where he could get lost for a second, with his own ocean blue eyes.

As she then had told him about all the wonderful things she did in, with that part of art he looked very deeply into her eyes, before she then started to feel on him as his respond, the gentle nip at his biceps, the gentle tap at his temple, not to mention her beautiful and small and gentle hands, holding his and interlocking it with hers, as she then asked him almost purr it at him, he could not help but wink at her.

“Well why don’t you try to find out, because there is more where it came from.” He said as he leaned his face a bit closer to hers, letting her if she wanted to do it kiss him, if not he would react on other things she did. He then looked up at her, with a charming smile. “You will find out I am full of surprises Russet.”
Russet

Russet

Its The 50s girl  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Its The 50s girl    Its The 50s girl  EmptyTirs Maj 10, 2022 6:10 pm

She nodded, and shortly looked toward him as he asked if she was ready. She started writing down his name, and it was first when he had written the last letter and saw it together that she looked up at him with an open mouth, “That was a good one!” she laughed before he spelled it correctly underneath. Ezio. Lord, it could have been Iwantyou in her head, or maybe it was because there was a Z in his name that she thought that. She gave him a smile when he told her that he would hold her onto that. And how was he supposed to do that? “So, you believe you are going to see me tomorrow?” she wondered, tilting her head a little with a wide smile.

Her mouth opened a little as he started complimenting her beauty. “Almost sounds like you should wear sunglasses or a welding helmet,” she laughed, looking into his eyes for a short second, “Or maybe take some anti-psychotic pills,” she teased, claiming that he must be hallucinating since he couldn’t tell the difference between reality and fiction when she was near.

While she stood so close to him, charming her way through to him, she listened as he replied. “There is?” she spoke softly, but loud enough to be heard. Her eyes shifted to his lips as he leaned closer, which made her pull a satisfied smile. “You are so sweet,” she said before she let her soft lips kiss his cheek. “The night is young,” she said before she pulled away and downed her water. “Dance with me?” she said before she started walking towards the dancefloor, with or without him, but glancing over her shoulder and reaching her hand back to him if he wanted to follow her.
Ezio

Ezio

Its The 50s girl  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Its The 50s girl    Its The 50s girl  EmptyTirs Maj 10, 2022 7:57 pm

As she started to tease him, with the ideas, that he should either wear sunglasses or a wielding to evade himself from her beauty. As she then stated that he maybe should take some piles against, it he could not help himself from answering her with a cheeky respond. “Well if this aint real I don’t wanne come back to reality.” He responded clearly with a little glint in his eyes. As she moved her face closer towards his again, it was like tension where rising his heart, started to beat a bit faster as she then asked if there was more too him.

He then took his finger up and made the simple sign that it was a secret before he gave her a wink, “let’s see where the evening goes, i dont tell everything up front.” He said as he made a cheeky wink at her. "There has to be some mystery dont you think.?" He then asked, before his full attention was on her agian.

As her eyes looked at his lips, he quickly noticed it, as he himself paid attention to her moves. He then closed his eyes and leaned in towards her about to kiss, her reacting on the way she had looked at his lips and his eyes the tension was high. As she then gave him a kiss, on his chin he, was about to commented on it, that the night was young, she was right about it

As she then pulled away, he thought for a moment that he had done something wrong, that was until she had downed the water The next set of words he then heard her was a question if it was not an order “Dance with me.” The voice sounded so gentle, but also so full of life, it was hard to understand why he had gotten this fascinated by this woman but, he knew he would not forget her any time soon.

He then moved up and followed her out to the dance floor as she then seemed to reach for him, he followed her out. Where they could start to dance, not that he was great at it but he would call himself average, when it came to dancing. "Sure why not, show me your moves Beautiful ?"He said as he followed her out on the dancefloor far away from his half empty drink.
Russet

Russet

Its The 50s girl  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Its The 50s girl    Its The 50s girl  EmptyTors Maj 12, 2022 4:13 pm

She smiled widely as he told her he wouldn’t want to leave the reality he saw right now. “That’s quite cute. Thank you,” she said with a wide smile, truly feeling flattered. She chuckled happily as he said that he wouldn’t tell everything up front. “Leaving something to the fantasy, huh?” she rephrased him with a wink, meaning she agreed.

He followed her to the dance floor, which made her cheeks get a little rounder caused of the wide smile. Now, Russet wasn’t a professional at all, but she had lived for a good number of years and had big baggage of experience. “I’ll show you mine, and you’ll show me yours,” she told him already dancing to the music, moving almost every part of her body in the rhythm with the music. Her laugh could be heard from time to time when one of them did something that could look a little crazy or if some kind of move went wrong. She was here to have fun, and this guy was certainly adding that to her night.
Ezio

Ezio

Its The 50s girl  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Its The 50s girl    Its The 50s girl  EmptyFre Maj 13, 2022 9:51 am

” Sure thing Beautiful.” He said a bitt cheeky as a responded to her, point of if she showed her move sets, he would show his own. Ezio had been out dancing before, but he was not a professional when it came to dancing.

He just would follow the beat, and try to return his dance moves to her, this was nice for once he actually felt like he could just dance and enjoy his time with this black-haired beauty. As the dance seemed to move on, they both seemed to not be afraid when it came to dancing up close and personal with each other.

Not showing that much regard if any if there was a personal space, after some time, when they both would be needing a break, they went back to the bar for something to drink, he would quickly order, whatever she seemed to need, an take so himself that being water.

“So any other moves, you wanne show me beautiful?” He asked as he sent a wink, at her clearly showing that he would not mind getting a bit more close and maybe intimate to her, if that was something she would like, if not well then, they could always find some other fun thing to do.
Russet

Russet

Its The 50s girl  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Its The 50s girl    Its The 50s girl  EmptyLør Jul 09, 2022 12:11 am

It was getting hot on the dancefloor and eventually, they went to the bar to get more water. When the water was given. She was quick to empty the glass with a few drops escaping, which she dried of with her fingers, looking at him as he asked her something. “I don’t fuck on a first date, sweetheart,” she told him, winking at him. “If you want to get a piece, we gotta meet up once or twice more,” she laughed and stepped closer to him. She placed her water glass on the bar top and stepped closer to him. She was lucky that her shoes gave her some centimeters, so when she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down into a kiss, he didn’t have to go that far. Her kiss was cold from the water she had just been drinking, but it was truly refreshing.
Ezio

Ezio

Its The 50s girl  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Its The 50s girl    Its The 50s girl  EmptyLør Jul 09, 2022 12:57 am

As she told him she did not fuck on the first date, he could not help but chuckle. " So this is a date, Russet, okay, yeah thats fair after a few more dates maybe then beautiful" He added as he sent her a little wink, before he emptied his own water.
As he then returned his front to her, he felt her hands around his neck. Normaly he would not be happy about people getting that close, but this time he did not mind it.

When she then pulled him down to a kiss, he did not struggle or anything instead his own hands found, themself around her back. As he leaned into her kiss. As he felt the cold refreshing, scent of the water they both had just gotten. He hummed a bit, closing his eyes as he returned her kiss, it was nice and cozy.

And for a min he forgot that they where on a nightclub there was truely something special with, this girl. He then when he finally need air, had to break away, "You are a really good kisser, Russet, so where do you think you want the next date to be" He asked as he sent her a charming smile.

Russet

Russet

Its The 50s girl  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Its The 50s girl    Its The 50s girl  EmptyFre Jul 15, 2022 4:16 pm

Russet laughed with him as he asked if it was a date. Well, it didn’t have to be, but the way he spoke, it almost sounded like he wanted to get into her pants. Surely, he could want that, but he just had to know that she didn’t just fuck around, and if this wasn’t a date, they had to wait longer. As of right now, she didn’t think it had much of a date vibe, but who cared. “Surely,” she laughed.

He wrapped his arms around her and leaned more into the kiss. A light, sweet chuckle left her while they kissed as a response to his humming. She thought it was sweet how much he relaxed when their lips had found each other.

When he needed air, they broke the kiss. With a slightly heavier breath she chuckled a little, smiling at him. “Thanks,” she replied before she let a hand run through her hair to get it a little away from her face. “I don’t know, what about a place you like to spend you free time?” she wondered. Who knew if he liked kayaking, gun shooting, dancing, or something else? All of the things she could think of were simply interesting ideas that she would love to participate in and learn from him.
Ezio

Ezio

Its The 50s girl  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Its The 50s girl    Its The 50s girl  EmptyTirs Jul 19, 2022 5:38 pm

As their lips left each other, and she thanked him for his compliment, he listen to her next set of words, that was an idea, he already had an idea brewing but maybe he needed to rethink it a bit first, who knew if it was even a thing you could do here in Gaia.

“Sure, thing beautiful, what do you say to July the fifteen, if you can wait that long.” He said a bit cheeky, as he sent her a wink, “if you got time we can meet up before, but the date, itself the fifteen of July if you are up for it.” He stated as he sent her a cheeky smile.

“I will be needing your number before the end of the night though, so we can plan it.” He added as he sent her a little wink, before he leaned into her again, “but I mean we can do a bit more partying before the end of the night if you want.” He added as his lips leaned in towards hers again, so if she did not mind, he would start a kiss again.
Russet

Russet

Its The 50s girl  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Its The 50s girl    Its The 50s girl  EmptyTors Jul 21, 2022 8:50 am

Russet smiled a little. She nodded in an agreement when he mentioned a date, “Sure thing,” she replied with a sly smile. “We’ll meet at the 15th of July,” she added for assurance. She laughed a little as he mentioned that he needed her number. He leaned in as she was about to tell him that he could just find his phone and she’ll tell him her phone number. “You sure know what you want, Ezio,” she said, clearly happy with it. She then corrected herself so she could kiss him again, but after that, she would insist that he pulled himself together, found his phone, and got her number. She wouldn’t want any of them to forget.
___
Out
Sponsoreret inhold

Its The 50s girl  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Its The 50s girl    Its The 50s girl  Empty

Its The 50s girl
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-