Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Drinking with cupid [cw]

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2, 3  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Artemis

Artemis

Humør : Bitch please, my phone batteri lasts longer than your relationsships
Fag : Magi, Kemi, Botanisk viden
Antal indlæg : 151

Drinking with cupid [cw]  Empty
IndlægEmne: Drinking with cupid [cw]    Drinking with cupid [cw]  EmptyTors Feb 03, 2022 8:47 pm

Dedicated to @Bentley

Date | 14th of December
Time | Late afternoon, early evening
Weather | It is snowing and rather cold
Surroundings | There are a couple of people walking around.
Attire | Outfit

I would prefer to see you in December
Don’t be late
Toodles

The words still echoed in the young witch’s head as she looked inside the window of a random store that she had walked past. She let her fingers glide over her lips as she turned her head over her shoulder. Now, he had never given her a location just the month that he would like to see her. Now, he could of course just avoid him all together, but where was the fun in that? Even though she would one day get him back for the fact that he had turned her into a garden gnome. There was more than enough time for that, and it would be too predictable if she did it right away. No, she could wait. Make the hit perfect and when he expected it the least.

She stopped her movements and pressed her brows together when’s he felt the swift in energies. A small smirk formed on her lips when she could feel who it was. Looking over her shoulder she saw him standing not far from her. On the other side of the street. She turned her entire body towards him. Her eyes glided down the street to see if there were any cars, when there wasn’t, she almost, like an obedient dog, ran over the street towards him.
Just for the hell of it, she whispered a few words, and with next to no effort she ushed the air around her to give her enough momentum to jump into his arms. Her arms locked behind his neck, as she raised a brow. “Next time, give a date as well” she hummed, looking up and down his face. She removed one arm, and if he let her stay in his arms, she would take out a small necklace with a vail attach to it. “A peace offering, tears of a siren” she offered him with a brighter smile on her lips.

Sidst rettet af Artemis Tirs Feb 08, 2022 12:00 pm, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Bentley
Royal
Bentley

Humør : If your world doesn't crumble when I walk by, I'll make one call to make it happen.
Antal indlæg : 164

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drinking with cupid [cw]    Drinking with cupid [cw]  EmptyLør Feb 05, 2022 2:30 pm

Bentley had dressed himself nicely. Nothing else would be acceptable when he had to go out, but most of the clothing was covered by a warm jacket. He teleported himself with a magic spell to a place near Artemis. He rested himself up against a random car, and had his sight completely locked on Artemis. A small smile slid up on his lips as he saw how she turned, first her head and then the rest of the body towards him. As soon as he noticed that she was about to cross the street, he removed the weight from the random car and stood up correctly. He even noticed how her lips moved and when she jumped up, he was ready to catch her, both hands underneath her. He hummed a little at her as she mentioned she would prefer a date too. “But where’s the fun in that,” he almost purred at her and kept her up in his arms while she fumbled with finding something. A necklace. Tears of a siren. He licked his lips a little tempted. “You really know how to satisfy a man,” he whispered to her. “Could I satisfy you with a drink?” he mused leaning a little closer to her.
Artemis

Artemis

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drinking with cupid [cw]    Drinking with cupid [cw]  EmptyLør Feb 05, 2022 2:49 pm

She made a small cheeky raise of her brows, the side of her lip curled into a smirk as he told her that she knew how to satisfy a man. If only everyone appreciated her like Bentley did, then she wouldn’t have as much problem as she had been having over the last couple of months. This entire year had been nothing short of bullshit, but right now, in his arms? It was funny, but they suddenly didn’t really seem to matter. As they had never happened. Leaning a little closer, her hand corrected a couple strains of his hair, making sure that she wouldn’t ruin how he had made it look. She hummed, almost purred as he asked if he could satisfy her with a drink. “It is a very good start, might take more than a drink” she said in the same low tone as him, letting her nails glide down the back of his ear. Tracing by his earlobe down his neck. She leaned closer as he did, feeling how their breaths started to mix, how close their lips were to each other. Her smile became a little wider. “So where are we going Mr. Sinclair?” she hummed, leaning a little further back, her dark brown eyes looking into his.
Bentley
Royal
Bentley

Humør : If your world doesn't crumble when I walk by, I'll make one call to make it happen.

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drinking with cupid [cw]    Drinking with cupid [cw]  EmptyLør Feb 05, 2022 3:13 pm

Bentley noticed how she corrected his hair, and truly if it had been anyone but Artemis, they would’ve lost their hands for even touching it. He knew that she did it because she cared and that they both were a little vain. He chuckled a little as she mentioned it might take more than one drink to satisfy her. He wouldn’t have expected less of her.
He felt how her nails traced along his ear and neck, how close she leaned which made their breaths mix. Teasing, tempting – and then she pulled away. A little smirk spread on his lips and his eyes kept looking at her. “Mhm, don’t you think The Dove would suffice, miss Snow?” he wondered. This time he leaned forward, so she would feel how gravity was pulling her a little downwards.
Artemis

Artemis

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drinking with cupid [cw]    Drinking with cupid [cw]  EmptyLør Feb 05, 2022 3:31 pm

Her fingers glided up, grabbing him gently by his chin, feeling how he leaned forward almost pushing her down. She blinked, almost innocently when he asked if the Dove wouldn’t suffice. Now she could say a whole lot about it being named after his oldest sister, but at this point she truly didn’t care. Which was very unlike her. Wondered, if she just had a taste of bad men drowning her in blood? A small snicker left her, clearly entertained by her own stupid thoughts.
Most certainly, Mr. Sinclair” she answered, feeling how her braided hair started swaying in the air. “But it would help if the gentleman would put me down, so we could get there, or does he intent to teleport us the rest of the way?” she wondered this time, as her finger traced featherlight over his lip.
Bentley
Royal
Bentley

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drinking with cupid [cw]    Drinking with cupid [cw]  EmptyLør Feb 05, 2022 3:46 pm

His eyes shortly glided from her eyes to her lips and back as she agreed that it would suffice. She wanted to be put down, which he slowly did, but not completely letting go of her. The hand that had been underneath her replaced the hand on the back, and the hand on the back found the back of her neck. His head never really got any further away from her, as he leaned down to her, “I would prefer you not getting too sick on the trip,” he said and gently let his fingers find it’s way between the many braids, leaning a little closer so their breaths mixed once again. “Unless you want the drink more than walking?” he almost purred the question.
Artemis

Artemis

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drinking with cupid [cw]    Drinking with cupid [cw]  EmptyLør Feb 05, 2022 4:10 pm

It was like an electric current was going through her body as she felt how he slowly let her down. But he didn’t let go of her, which made her very aware that it could be heard on how she was breathing. Slow, a little swallower, thought through.
That is very thoughtful” she answered softly, almost as she had run out of air in her lungs. It would be so easy to just lean in the last few millimeters. But there was also something about the whole tension. Seeing just how far they could push it before one of them would cave and the whole thing would come crossing down. How she hungered feeling his warm lips pressed against hers. Feeling his hands travel over her naked skin. Blinking a little, she came back to reality. “I wouldn’t mind the short walk” she decided, stepping out of his hands, letting her own find his and with calm and collected steps she walked towards the dove. Not letting the storm of emotions that was going through her body show.
Bentley
Royal
Bentley

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drinking with cupid [cw]    Drinking with cupid [cw]  EmptyLør Feb 05, 2022 5:40 pm

He hummed a little of her, as she said that it was thoughtful of him. After all, he did know that teleportation wasn’t really her favorite thing to do, and he remembered so clearly how he had disliked it when he was just as old as her. He also remembered how he once had believed that his younger brother just needed to get used to it, holding onto him, and simply teleporting from sunrise to sunset. JJ hadn’t really liked him that day.
Just like Artemis, the buildup of tension between them was something they both enjoyed so intensely. Holding back until one of them gave up and took what they wanted, so it wasn’t that surprising for him when she pulled away once more and grabbed his hand. He turned and followed her towards The Dove, not letting her walk too much in front of him, unless it was for the view. “Done anything productive since we last met? Except making a siren cry, of course,” he teased her a little.
Artemis

Artemis

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drinking with cupid [cw]    Drinking with cupid [cw]  EmptyLør Feb 05, 2022 6:39 pm

This body was still something she needed some getting used too. How she walked the best to take advantage of what she had. How it moved, how much it could bend and endure. It was all something that took time, and she had barely gotten use to Amy’s body, before she had to change again. She looked up as he asked if she had done anything productive since last, they had seen each other. Her tongue slowly gliding over her lips, not breaking eye contact.  “You know me, I never really sit still” she answered, breaking the eye contact and looked ahead of her. “So I’ve been busy, making deals, shaking things up, setting a fire under Killian’s Jones ass, he won’t know is there until he starts smelling the smoke” the last was said with a rather low an ominous voice. Now, she had liked Killian. She really had, but if someone had put Bentley and Killian next to each other and told her to choose who was to live and who was to die. There really wasn’t a contest, which was weird. Because she had never thought about it, before Killian had betrayed her like that. That even if he had done everything right. She would have chosen Bentley, in a heartbeat. So maybe then, she understood why Killian had chosen this Atarah woman.
You?” she asked, giving him a small smile, letting her thumb glide over his smooth skin.
Bentley
Royal
Bentley

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drinking with cupid [cw]    Drinking with cupid [cw]  EmptySøn Feb 06, 2022 12:12 am

He hummed in agreement as she mentioned she never say still. Oh, how he knew that. He nodded a little as she mentioned what she had been doing. Everything was quite productive if he had to say so himself. He looked towards her with an interested brow as she mentioned setting a fire under Mr. Jones ass. How had she managed that? He truly wanted to hear, mostly because he wanted to see the reaction when Killian finally found the fire. But she could elaborate it later. She always had so many interesting stories to tell. “Well, I met an old friend and have been… Making deals,” he said tilting his head a little. It was a friend who had some similarities to Artemis, but at the same time, wasn’t comparable at all. Artemis was one of a kind and someone he enjoyed way more than anyone else. No one could replace Artemis. The old friend simply needed a little push, and she would be either on her knees, all fours or on her back. And her prices were awfully low, that he to some extend questioned the value of the treasures. With Artemis, everything was high quality. “You’ve been way more productive,” he said, not that it surprised him. Besides, he didn’t want to bore her with meetings, papers, and all that. He changed his grip around her hand and managed to interlock their fingers.
Artemis

Artemis

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drinking with cupid [cw]    Drinking with cupid [cw]  EmptySøn Feb 06, 2022 7:58 am

Now, the way Bentley said friend, and not just friend, and old friend. Made Artemis quite clear on what just this friend had of ties to Bentley. She would be lying if she said that she wasn’t a jealous person, she was. Even if sometimes it wasn’t always justified. She just liked to think that people she gave herself too was hers, even though she very well knew that it wasn’t the case. Especially when one was thinking about the fact, that she was wasn’t shying away from spending her quality time with someone else than Bentley. So, did she had the right to become jealous of this old friend? Certainly not. Was she going to be anyway? Yes.  
An almost wicked smile formed on her lips, as he told her that she had been more productive than he had been. She let her tongue glide over her lips as she lifted her chin a little. Looking around their surroundings. “It is a brutal world out there, either you stay on top of it, or watch you being swallowed with no way to get out” she answered, maybe a little philosophical. But it was the truth, especially in the world that she was wandering around in. It was easy to get swallowed by the energies around you and someone would take advantage of you if you weren’t the one punching first. Her eyes moved to their hands as he interlocked their fingers. She squeezed his hand a brief time, to tell him that she appreciated the gesture. "So any deals worth mentioning?" she asked, trying to mask her jealousy with a question instead.
Bentley
Royal
Bentley

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drinking with cupid [cw]    Drinking with cupid [cw]  EmptySøn Feb 06, 2022 11:35 am

Bentley listened to her philosophical sentence. He wasn’t the biggest fan of that, but he could live with it. It was always so… Complicated. “Well, agreed. And the less you can do to stay on top, the better,” he said with a joyous smile. He was certainly one of those who could do almost nothing and still stand on the top of it all, but he also had his connections and on top of that his age and family. He felt how she squeezed his hand, which he squeezed back, mostly just to let her know that he had felt it, but he also knew that sometimes, it could turn into a squeezing contest, which he wouldn’t mind. He hummed, thinking out loud. “Well, there was this gem…” he said very thoughtfully before he shook his head. “Nah, it wasn’t really that interesting,” he corrected himself and looked towards Artemis with a saying smile. “Your deals and treasures are far more worth,” he complimented her and let his thumb caress the side of her thumb. “What kind of fire did you start under Killian?” he wondered with a grin on his lips.
Artemis

Artemis

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drinking with cupid [cw]    Drinking with cupid [cw]  EmptySøn Feb 06, 2022 11:50 am

Her free hand found one of her braids and slowly spun it around, before she tucked behind her ear as he mentioned a gem. Her brows pressed towards each other, especially when he told her that it wasn’t really that interesting. When he said it like that, he had piqued her curiosity and he knew that. She hated when he did that. Which wasn’t true. Because in a sense the many things that the other did that could annoy the other. Was just what brought them together, why they had worked together so many years. Even after Killian had certainly showed how displeased he had been. Now that she wasn’t in Killian’s coven anymore, there wasn’t really much he could do, now was there.
She pulled their hands towards her lips and let her lips glide slowly over the back of his hand. “Sometimes you need to find the lynchpin in a person’s life, and then figure out how much damage it will do when you pull it out. He’ll have a problem with his manufactures and since his son quit, I’m sure that Michelle will not be fast enough to notice the difference before it is too late” she shrugged, now it might not sound like much. But to a person like Killian, that did everything to perfection, this would be a hard blow. “So, a gem you say?” she turned her eyes towards him and let their hands fall down between them.
Bentley
Royal
Bentley

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drinking with cupid [cw]    Drinking with cupid [cw]  EmptySøn Feb 06, 2022 12:16 pm

He listened carefully as she explained the lynchpin in Killian’s life. He couldn’t help but chuckle a little. It seemed somewhat chaotic, and he was certainly sure that it could throw Killian a little under the buss. He just wondered how long it would take before Killian got back up. The man got to have some kind of back up right? Or just about how stupid was he? Bentley almost didn’t dare to think about what was happening behind the walls of the Jones Cooperation. “But was that your doing?” he wondered looking towards her. Wasn’t it more of the fact that his mother had paid Killian a visit than Artemis leaving? Of course, Bentley had no idea how much Killian did or didn’t know how to rule his business, but how bad could it be? Besides from that, he thought it sounded crazy to let Michelle in charge of something. She was just so… So hollow behind that forehead of hers. She just wanted to see chaos and fire spread.
“Yeah, it’s this very small gem,” he said thoughtfully, “Most often it’s hidden, but it’s said that in the rightful hands with the right… Let’s say warm up – It’ll show itself and cause great pleasure,” he said with a cheeky smile on his lips. He was certainly playing around with Artemis, but his business plans, were his. There was no reason for her to want to steal his things and sell them, only to steal them and sell them to him again. Waste of time, right? He looked towards her, and had by now noticed how often she had licked her lips and touched them. “Are you lips dry?” he allowed himself to wonder, wondering if he wasn't careful with her, that they would crack at some point.
Artemis

Artemis

IndlægEmne: #cc9933   Drinking with cupid [cw]  EmptySøn Feb 06, 2022 12:31 pm

What was her doing? She lifted a brow looking at him, as she tried to figure out what he meant. Nothing had happened yet. But before she could tell him, what she had meant he elaborated on what gem he was talking about. As he spoke, her facial expressions varied in different kinds of emotions. Eyes slightly narrowed; lips parted for a moment before an almost stoic expression formed on her face. “For someone that doesn’t like philosophical banter, you sure now how to spout a lot of nonsense” she hummed, looking away from him. Then he commented on how many times that she had been touching or licking her lips. She raised a brow and looked towards him once more. A small chuckle left her. “No, they are fine thanking you, why are you starring at my lips?” she asked, as her lips curled into a smirk.
That was when they were at The Dove, she let go of his hand and opened the door and went inside of the establishment. Her eyes wandered over the small place, where a couple of witches and warlocks were already sitting and chatting. A lone vampire was sitting over by the bar. Which she found weird; vampires didn’t usually stick around this area. They all found their way into Silent City. She spotted a secluded booth a little further back and started walking towards it. Sitting down placing herself so she was almost hidden from the entrance view. A beautiful blond woman walked towards them. “What is todays poison?” she asked, letting her eyes wander towards Bentley. Artemis couldn’t help but roll her eyes. How hungry the young witch looked, as if she was trying to devour him with her gaze. Fantastic, now she had to look at this young woman drooling over Bentley the entire evening. It put a slight damper on her mood. “a glass of red wine” she answered, while looking at her nails.
Bentley
Royal
Bentley

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drinking with cupid [cw]    Drinking with cupid [cw]  EmptySøn Feb 06, 2022 1:49 pm

Bentley couldn’t help but enjoy how Artemis’s eyes changed for every second he described the gem, which certainly wasn’t a gem. He chuckled a little about how she mentioned it was nonsense. He agreed. There was so much nonsense once could say, and that had been what he had chosen to say. So, so interesting. He couldn’t help but smile as she replied that her lips were fine. “Why? Well first of all, you touch and lick them constantly. If you constantly touched and moved your chest around, I might also look at your chest,” he said making it very obvious that what she touched was something his eyes caught onto. He liked her hands, which might be something most people didn’t know about Bentley. “Besides from that, I’ve missed your lips,” he said, looking straight ahead and with a serious, but glad smile on his lips. He wasn’t going to be lying, was he now?

They got into The Dove, and as usual, most people gave him a quick glance to see who it was who entered with so much magical power. Artemis was quick to find them a small booth to sit in. He simply followed her and sat in front of her, keeping his eyes on her. It didn’t take very long before a waitress got to them. His light eyes was still clued on Artemis, even though it seemed like the witch looked at him. A crooked smile spread on his lips as he could see how jealous Artemis was, simply by another woman looking at him. He leaned over and took the hand that she was looking at her nails with, before he looked towards the young witch, “Make it a bottle,” he said with a glad smile. “We’re celebrating our 50th year anniversary,” he said before he looked towards Artemis. “Right, honey?” he said giving her eyes that wasn’t that cheep normally. They were rarely seen and they could indeed look like eyes that were in love.
Artemis

Artemis

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drinking with cupid [cw]    Drinking with cupid [cw]  EmptySøn Feb 06, 2022 2:11 pm

Artemis looked at how he took her hands and stopped her from being able to look at her beautifully painted nails. The newest addition to her fingers, were the small decorative tattoos that made her able to bind and produce even more powerful spells. Challenging her ability to unless every power that was thrown her direction. Being her very young age, she still needed training to ever be able to compete by the ancient ones. Like Bentley, but her wit and intelligence pushed her in front of many that was older than her.
They were celebrating, their what? Her brows raised a little, before she looked towards the waitress, to her annoyance it didn’t seem to face the young woman very much. It even seemed to ignite a fire under her. Trying a little too hard, had never really been Artemis style. She had figured it out, she was to be desired but never loved. That just wasn’t in the cards for a woman like her.
Right” she hummed, looking back at him a soft and beautiful smile formed over her lips. Looking very much like a woman that was deeply in love with her husband. She moved over the table, and let her fingers glide softly over his cheek, her long nails down his cheekbone to his lips but stopped before they would reach them. She leaned back as she heard how the woman left them. She shrugged off her giant jacket. And placed it beside her with a small exhale. Then she looked back at Bentley, tilting her head. Wondering what the love of Bentley’s life would actually look like. Her eyes wondered away from him, to look at the many others there were at the bar this afternoon.
Bentley
Royal
Bentley

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drinking with cupid [cw]    Drinking with cupid [cw]  EmptySøn Feb 06, 2022 2:42 pm

Bentley had mostly put out the big guns of fifty years of anniversary because he wanted the waitress to behave so Artemis could enjoy her date. He knew she worked hard and hardly got enough appreciation for her work, which was one of the reasons why he had wanted to meet up with her and simply make sure she was feeling just a little appreciated. He could see how she was playing along, even though it seemed like she wasn’t much of a fan of it. Even though her look was fake, there was something about it he wanted to see more often. His eyes followed her as she leaned over to caress him. Jesus, she really did have warm and soft  hands. It almost left a shiver down his spine.
As soon as she started to take off her jacket, he followed quickly after. He put his jacket away and picked up how Artemis shortly had looked at him. Was she experiencing something new about him or was she simply just mesmerized about his stunning looks? “There’s something about you, that makes your jealousy so visible,” he told her with a grin on his lips.
Artemis

Artemis

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drinking with cupid [cw]    Drinking with cupid [cw]  EmptySøn Feb 06, 2022 2:52 pm

mmhm” she hummed, not looking at him when he told her that she didn’t hide the fact that she was jealous very well. Maybe a psychiatrist could tell her, that it was because she never had anything on her own. That she always had to fight for the things she wanted, and even when she had fought it seemed like it just crumble away. So, maybe jealously was just a default setting of hers, because she always was. Jealousy of the happy couple over in the corner. Of the man that was calling someone with a smile on his lips. The comforting hand that the other waitress was putting on the one that was fetching them their drinks. Maybe it was also the matter of fact, that she would never be good enough for a man like Bentley. She was just a passing phase, something fun you could play around with. But when it became too boring you put them by the door and send them on their way. Because not the real thing had arrived. Just like Killian, that so easily had forgotten her and just moved on with his life and this wife of his. He hadn’t even told her that Atarah was in town. After everything she had tried to do for him, what she had sacrificed what she had tried to learn. Like a used cloth that you put in the trash and forgot all about.
She turned her eyes back towards Bentley. “And you just love to pull it out of me” she said with a slight smirk of her lips, not showing him just the storm of emotions that was roaring through her tiny body. She placed her elbow on table and placed her head in her hand, that cupped around the side of her face.
Bentley
Royal
Bentley

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drinking with cupid [cw]    Drinking with cupid [cw]  EmptySøn Feb 06, 2022 3:21 pm

The way she hummed and didn’t even give him any specific expression made him narrow his eyes lightly. Now he was no psychologist, but he had a feeling that there was something bugging her. For a moment, he considered if she would appreciate a necklace like his. Something to subdue emotions. Some would even say it reminded them of the vampires’ ability to turn of their abilities, but the necklace was far more advanced, if Bentley had a say in it. He watched her as she pulled a smirk in her cupped hand. His eyes were still a little narrowed. “Alright,” he said and started to move around so he got onto her side, “I’ll let you win today,” he said and moved over to her. The hand closets to her thought a place close to her hip joint, and the other found the back of her neck and head to pull her in for a kiss. Now, he might not be showing it, but it was just almost like as shift in energies and how her vocal sounded.
Artemis

Artemis

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drinking with cupid [cw]    Drinking with cupid [cw]  EmptySøn Feb 06, 2022 3:40 pm

She lifted a brow as he started to move around. Win? She let her hand fall away from her face, as he moved over her. What did he mean win? And for a moment, she had completely forgotten their ongoing game, of who would cave first and crave the other to an extent were they couldn’t hold back. The thing about it was, she didn’t understand why he wanted her. She was pitiful. Sitting here pouting like a five-year-old, because life was a little tough. She was better than that. But somehow when he kissed her. It felt so raw, so intense that she couldn’t do anything but melt into his arms. The waitress came back and placed the things on the table and left again. She didn’t even notice it, as she was far to occupied with feeling Bentley’s lips pressed against hers.
Then she pulled back, feeling how her breath was a little heavier than before. Her eyes slightly hooded. “I don’t need to pity win” she said with a dark and alluring voice. Oh wow, Killian had really messed her up. She leaned back and took the glass of wine that had been poured. Smelling it before she took a small sip.
Bentley
Royal
Bentley

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drinking with cupid [cw]    Drinking with cupid [cw]  EmptySøn Feb 06, 2022 4:00 pm

Now, Bentley had been holding back for what had seemed like forever, and therefore, now that he finally let her win, he didn’t just make it something small. No, no, all the tensions had to be felt as he leaned closer in for the kiss, and almost pinned her to her seat as he tightened his grip around her thigh. She eventually pulled back, and he let her. Now, he did have some respect for some people, and knew somewhat when boundaries were crossed, even though it could be extremely difficult sometimes. She didn’t want a pity win. “Pity?” he said a furrowed his brows watching how she took her glass of wine, but before she really got to take her sip, he placed his hand on top of hers and pushed her hand with the glass back down, while he removed the hand from her hip to grab onto her chin and turn her gaze towards him, so he could kiss her once again. He bit a little down in her lip, pulling it a little before he let it go, “Does it feel like pity?” he almost growled between their lips before he gave her another kiss.
Artemis

Artemis

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drinking with cupid [cw]    Drinking with cupid [cw]  EmptySøn Feb 06, 2022 4:13 pm

She blinked a little but didn’t move her eyes from the glass as his hand pushed her and the glass back down. Then he forced her to look towards him, her eyes narrowed and almost like a feline a soft growl left her throat, as to remind him that he should tread carefully. He was much more powerful than her, but she wasn’t without her tricks, and as many would learn magic had another way of working on her than normally. But then he kissed her, and she melted into his lips once again. A moan left her, as he bit down her lip and pulled it with him.
Her nose twitched for a moment, as he asked if felt like pity. No, it felt like passion. But also like he was holding something back. Her eyes opened and looked into his. Then he kissed her again.
The sound of hot kisses filled the area around them. Something built in her chest, and she got so scared that she pulled away again.
Her hand found his cheek, letting her thumb glide over his slightly swollen lips. She felt how her chest rose and sank, heavily, like she had just sprinted for minutes without end. “How do you really feel about me Bentley?” she asked, narrowing her eyes, because this back and forth was nice an all. But chose kisses, they felt like something else, than they normally did.
Bentley
Royal
Bentley

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drinking with cupid [cw]    Drinking with cupid [cw]  EmptySøn Feb 06, 2022 4:29 pm

She didn’t respond if it felt like pity, clearly because this wasn’t pity. It was a raw passion and lust for being with her. Okay, then there was the fact that he didn’t like to see her so jealous. He liked when she was confident in the relationship they had, even though it might be undefined.
She pulled away again. He was breathing a little heavier and felt her thumb glide over his lips, and he had to restrain himself not to let his lips follow her hands to kiss them. He blinked a little, almost as if he didn’t understand the question “I-… You are the person who I like the most,” he said, shortly looking down at her lips. Swollen, heated, and full of color. “You’re important to me,” he said and caressed her cheek instead of holding onto her chin.
Artemis

Artemis

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drinking with cupid [cw]    Drinking with cupid [cw]  EmptySøn Feb 06, 2022 4:50 pm

He had trouble with finding his words. She blinked, no, what? He was to tell her that she should stop fooling around, and then kiss her. Or pull away, telling her if she was being difficult, he didn’t want her right now. She could feel how her chest was pounding in her chest, almost threatening to explode. He told her that she was important to her. All she could do right there and then, was just stare. She almost didn’t feel his fingers caressing her cheek. She felt numb, like he had torn something inside of her. Pulled away her horrible attempt to hide her heart away. Killian had unlocked the potential, and now sat the person she had always known she had great potential with but had always pushed it away with the thoughts, that it would never happen. She didn’t care, and it had been so easy back then. But not now, not when she knew what love was.
Her fingers gently took the necklace. She pulled it as far as she could, without putting strain on his neck and put it between them. “Would you tell me the same, if this wasn’t on?” she asked, looking into his eyes.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drinking with cupid [cw]    Drinking with cupid [cw]  Empty

Drinking with cupid [cw]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 3Gå til side : 1, 2, 3  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Two pups drinking
» Drinking Memories Away