Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Don’t go toe-to-toe with Zitora when drinking is involved

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Zitora

Zitora

Humør : Oh, you made an impression. Like a stone caught in my boot.
Antal indlæg : 370

Don’t go toe-to-toe with Zitora when drinking is involved Empty
IndlægEmne: Don’t go toe-to-toe with Zitora when drinking is involved   Don’t go toe-to-toe with Zitora when drinking is involved EmptyFre Apr 03, 2020 6:55 pm

Place: Nightclub Philotes
Time: 23:00
Surroundings: People partying
Weather: A little windy and cold
Outfit: Link
Topic to: @Katerina <33
___

There was a fine line between being fine and pretending to be. It had been a while since she had stepped in a bar in Gaia. Ever since the battle with Umbrella where she had almost lost Marcel and Kaiya - most importantly, she had almost lost herself. It had been hard to keep track on anything. Nothing had seemed right or in place. Even with Marcel being okay, and everything just being one big game. A game that had left a massive storm of anger and frustration in her head. It was time to let go. It was time to go back. Gaia wasn't a nice place anymore, she could never look at it the same way again. However, it was here everything was. Her father, her sister all her family was here in this town. The first month had been the hardest, because she had to change the colors of the places in this town. It was nice being away with Marcel, and New York had been great for that moment of time. Now she was back.

As always Zitora walked in and went to the bar area. She wasn't a newcomer and the some of the bartenders knew her. Zitora smiled when she saw a familiar face and once again, he got her order right. She was still linked to all the people in here she once had touch, even if it was just by accident because it was crowded. Months ago, she would have found it annoying. It had annoyed her how easily she could tab into other peoples minds, now it was almost freeing. "It it isn't my best girl," the bartender smiled at Zitora as she sat down. "I've missed you as well Walker," Zitora smiled brightly and took her drink. It was good to be back, her father was right. She just had to find her peace with the past even when it was hard. If her parents had taught her anything, it was that she had to keep fighting. Zitora took a deeper breath in a moved her head to the side.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Don’t go toe-to-toe with Zitora when drinking is involved   Don’t go toe-to-toe with Zitora when drinking is involved EmptyFre Apr 03, 2020 7:16 pm

Clothes:
- Appearance: A red dress, with a simple jewellery Link + Black shoes Link
- Accent + Voice: British voice
- Other informations: With the high heels shes 6 cm higher (from 1,60 to 1,66). She has a mixed scent. She has a supernatural beauty

She probably shouldn't be around these kinds of places, but she'd been in Gaia for about 2 weeks now, waiting for the possibility to meet with the royal of Gaia, in order to talk business. In the meantime, she could have fun, or rather she wanted to have fun. Shed Even accepted that her bodyguards were following her, making sure everything was safe for her. She was a Queen after all, and that came with a lot of fun things, but also a lot of bad things, such as a fanger to her safety.
As she stepped inside, the big men found their way around the bar and then placing themself so they were always close to her, but not so much it looked Strange. She herself found a place by the bar itself, unknowingly sitting down beside a young woman, a woman who took her interest quite Quickly, as she turned her gaze towards her "I see you're on first name basis with to the bartender?" She asked with a smile on her lips and a glimmer in her dark Brown eyes. She wondered if this woman knew Who she was, or she could actually have a night of fun, with people who didn't know her "I hope I'm not being too forward, but you're quite beautiful" there was something almost seductive in her voice, like a seductress trying to seduce her next lover, or maybe a woman in need of having fun.
Zitora

Zitora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Don’t go toe-to-toe with Zitora when drinking is involved   Don’t go toe-to-toe with Zitora when drinking is involved EmptyFre Apr 03, 2020 8:52 pm

Zitora's green eyes turned towards a beautiful woman, as words were spoken. A small chuckle left Zitoras's lips and she smiled purely. "Yeah, I can't figure if its a good thing or a bad thing though," she replied with a warm laughter as she grabbed her drink. Zitora took a small sip and placed her elbow at the bar table. The nephilim tilted her head a bit to the left, and her smile blossomed a bit brighter by the compliment. "No, It's alright. I have always been quite the fan of honesty," she replied with a soft tone, looking blissfully at the stranger. "To be fair, you look quite beautiful as well," she surmised as she tilted her head to the other side.  Zitora ran her free hand though her light brown hair, and took another sip of her drink.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Don’t go toe-to-toe with Zitora when drinking is involved   Don’t go toe-to-toe with Zitora when drinking is involved EmptyFre Apr 03, 2020 9:07 pm

She chuckled "well it means fondness for one another, and that May give certain privileges" She shrugged, as she spoke. In her country, it did mean good things if one were to make familiar with someone else. A smile was still on her lips, as she both looked and admired this woman, this yet to be anything but a stranger. It appeared that this woman, this beautiful woman didn't know who she was, which was both good and interesting, it meant words about her arrival hadn't come out, and people didn't know how she looked like "May I ask for your name? Or shall I make one up myself?" She asked teasingly.
Zitora

Zitora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Don’t go toe-to-toe with Zitora when drinking is involved   Don’t go toe-to-toe with Zitora when drinking is involved EmptyFre Apr 03, 2020 11:09 pm

Zitora wasn't quite sure where she had seen this woman before, but a face like that wasn't to be forgotten. It wasn't like she had talked to her before, she would have remembered the sound of that voice. The stranger asked for her name and a small chuckle once again left Zitora's lips. She took a sip of her drink before placing it down on the table. "I don't mind you making one up, what would you like to call me then?" She asked lifting her eyebrow a little. It was always nice being in this mood, and Zitora had always been the social butterfly. One of many traits she shared with her father, she was popular and easily liked by others. Zitora had nothing against sharing her name, most of the people here knew her name already. It was what you got for being on of the best criminal defense lawyers in town. "What about your name?"

Zitora

Zitora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Don’t go toe-to-toe with Zitora when drinking is involved   Don’t go toe-to-toe with Zitora when drinking is involved EmptyOns Sep 23, 2020 12:26 am

//Out
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Don’t go toe-to-toe with Zitora when drinking is involved   Don’t go toe-to-toe with Zitora when drinking is involved Empty

Don’t go toe-to-toe with Zitora when drinking is involved
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Drinking Memories Away
» Drinking with cupid [cw]
» Two pups drinking
» Drinking my problems away - Dacre
» Drinking, you say? Partying? I'm game! - Azrael

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum