Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

We can never catch a break

Go down 
3 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Florence

Florence

Antal indlæg : 39

We can never catch a break  - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: We can never catch a break    We can never catch a break  - Page 2 EmptyFre Dec 31, 2021 2:33 am

“Madelaine… I would like to talk to you. Or, you don’t have to say a thing,” Florence tried, even though she wasn’t really sure exactly what she should be talking to her about. It still seemed like there was no answer. “I’m coming in,” she warned before she slowly opened the door. She got inside and closed the door behind her and walked over the partners side of the bed. “Can I sit here?” if she got no answer, she would sit there. Did she get a no, she would find a stool and sit close by. She let her eyes look at Oliver’s mate’s eyes. “Are you afraid of Oliver now?” she asked, though she didn’t need a reply. “I can see that he truly cares for you,” she said and pulled a little smile. Florence had mostly wished to scare Madelaine a little so she could get away, and not break her like she seemed to be. “You had no control of your magic. You were dying. He didn’t hesitate a second before he started to… Give some of his life energy to you,” she said and licked her lips. She looked down at her fingers. She felt so naked without the ring that she had given to the couple to keep the female witch stable. “If I hadn’t stepped in, he would’ve died in the process of saving you,” she spoke softly. “I’m not going to say you have to trust him or anything alike, but… Try to think about how he had been with you… What he sacrificed to be with you and what he made sure you knew something about,” Florence knew nothing about the relationship, but he had a very clear sense that she hadn’t always been a witch. “I think you should process how he has been with you and not how he was with me more than three hundred years ago,” she said and pulled a little smile.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Madelaine

Madelaine

Humør : We'll get through this, right?
Antal indlæg : 97

IndlægEmne: Sv: We can never catch a break    We can never catch a break  - Page 2 EmptyFre Dec 31, 2021 2:47 am

She really wished that she didn’t, and for a moment she cursed at herself for not saying anything. Asking her to leave, just as she wished her too. She didn’t want and ex-wife of Oliver’s sitting there telling her what she should and shouldn’t believe. This woman had no idea what she had been through, and yes, she had no idea what kind of trauma’s Oliver and River had done to her. But apparently enough to make her leave and not come back before now to get her divorce. So, why was she trying to defend him now, after she had talked so harshly about him? She didn’t believe her for a second. So, she let her talk, even though it didn’t help it just made the ball in her stomach even heavier. That he had almost killed himself trying too safe her. Maybe it was just the fear of losing another mate. Maybe she should revisit the whole thing about how the bond connected to people, blinding them from the troubles that might be affecting them. Why something always came up before they could seal the bond.

So Madelaine just started at her, having a whole conversation in her head that she wanted to tell this person. But none of the words left her, only her eyes had moved towards the woman sitting in the bed, a dead and unemotional look.
Florence

Florence

Antal indlæg : 39

IndlægEmne: Sv: We can never catch a break    We can never catch a break  - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jan 11, 2022 9:34 am

Florence licked her lips as it seemed like Madelaine wasn’t going to respond. She looked down at her hands in her lap shortly. “Well, if you got no questions or comments…” she sighed and shortly after she got up from her seat, supporting herself with her hands on her knees. “I hope you’ll feel better soon,” she said softly, giving the created witch a nod and left the room shortly after.
___
Out
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: We can never catch a break    We can never catch a break  - Page 2 Empty

We can never catch a break
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» Say Catch!
» Catch you, catch me
» Catch me if you can...
» Catch of the night. (TW)
» To catch a dream

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Grounds of Lily :: Grounds of Lily Centrum :: Boligområdet :: Royalty Lane-
Gå til: