Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Born to be yours

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Neil
Royal
Neil

Antal indlæg : 96

Born to be yours - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Born to be yours   Born to be yours - Page 2 EmptyTirs Feb 22, 2022 6:32 pm

He smiled kindly to her as she agreed that she believed they missed her. Even though he was glad that she believed that they might be missing her, he could almost see how she was troubled about the decision. He listened as she explained the rational thoughts about finishing her education and how her work had texted her. He closed his eyes shortly as she kissed his cheekbone. “I’ll always be here if things aren’t going as planned,” he assured her. He then shortly looked towards Leon, giving him a short smile, hoping that it wasn’t too sweet to be around – not that he cared that much about what he thought. He filled his plate a little more and continued to eat, closing his eyes as he enjoyed the food. It was quite amazing how his life had turned on a plate ever since he had met Rose.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Rose

Rose

Humør : Like, no offense to myself and all, but what the f*** am I actually doing?
Fag : History | Magic History | Astronomy | Biologi | Chemistry | Math | Martial Arts
Antal indlæg : 121

IndlægEmne: Sv: Born to be yours   Born to be yours - Page 2 EmptySøn Feb 27, 2022 7:38 am

She hummed and a smile folded over her lips. “I know, that’s why I love you” she whispered, kissing him again. Leon had to hold back a small chuckle. Not that he found it funny, he actually found it rather cute and was happy that his cousin had found someone like Rose in his life. A woman and a wolf, that had seen passed the status of rouge and helped him. If she hadn’t, he was very doubtful that they had even gotten to the part where Neil had gotten his status back. And where the others found it troublesome that Neil put all her faith in one person, mostly because they were afraid that Neil would fall even deeper if Rose would ever leave him.
But it was like they didn’t dare to see what Leon saw. The love that was between the young wolves. How much Rose put in this, and it was so clear that Neil was her mate.
We mate for life.
Well, it was harder when you had a curse hanging over your head, that threatened to take away your happiest moments. But he still believed it was possible. And seeing at the two of them. He believed even more.
Neil
Royal
Neil

IndlægEmne: Sv: Born to be yours   Born to be yours - Page 2 EmptyTors Mar 03, 2022 3:26 pm

Neil smiled a little as she mentioned that it one of the reasons why she loved him. That he was always there if something was going to happen. A small hum left him appreciative of her words. He could almost hear how his cousin was holding back a small chuckle, even if it was just swallowing or an almost silent hum. He picked it up. He pulled himself a little back from Rose, mostly to be a little more appropriate. He turned his gaze to Leon and let his tongue run over his teeth. “Are you getting jealous over there?” he wondered with a wide smile, before he slowly got up from his seat to reach over and grab some egg, bacon, and toast for himself, he glanced towards Rose, and pointed towards some of the different things he had just taken for himself, just in case she wanted some.
Rose

Rose

Humør : Like, no offense to myself and all, but what the f*** am I actually doing?
Fag : History | Magic History | Astronomy | Biologi | Chemistry | Math | Martial Arts
Antal indlæg : 121

IndlægEmne: Sv: Born to be yours   Born to be yours - Page 2 EmptyLør Mar 05, 2022 7:39 am

Leon couldn’t help but let out a laugh when Neil asked if he was getting jealous. “You would be able to feel it if I was” he chuckled, knowing his abilities very well. Since he had the despite opposite of his cousin, one could almost talk about the fact that they were each other’s yin and yang.
Eggs please” she answered, as he pointed towards the different things. Even though her family was also rather good at making sure that there was always food in the fridge, because of the fact that they were raising four kids that were all purebloods. It couldn’t hold a candle to the feast that there was three times a day here. Of course, they were royals, something she also had a hard time taking in. That she was dating a prince. Who would have thought that she would ever do that? Even though it wasn’t something that mattered to her, she had after all fallen in love with him when he had nothing. And she had to take care of him and made sure that he had food and a roof over his head. How things had changed.
Neil
Royal
Neil

IndlægEmne: Sv: Born to be yours   Born to be yours - Page 2 EmptyLør Mar 12, 2022 9:27 am

Leon pointed out that Neil would be able to feel it if Leon was jealous, which was quite correct. Maybe it was just the fact that Neil wasn’t that used to jealousy around him, after all, he had lived in the streets looking like God knows what. No one really envied that.
Neil scooped some eggs onto Rose’s plate, and even though she hadn’t asked for it, he snuck two bacon pieces onto her plate before he handed her, her plate. He sat back down and started to eat a little. He couldn’t help but wonder how things were going to change, especially when and if she moved back. He was certain things were only going to get better for him, because what could be worse than all of the things he had been put through the last many, many years? But then again, what about for everyone else, was it going to be better for them to have him around?

___
Out
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Born to be yours   Born to be yours - Page 2 Empty

Born to be yours
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» I wasn't born to behave...

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Grounds of Lily :: Det sydlige Grounds of Lily :: Radclyffee Mansion-
Gå til: