Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Born to be yours

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Rose

Rose

Humør : Like, no offense to myself and all, but what the f*** am I actually doing?
Fag : History | Magic History | Astronomy | Biologi | Chemistry | Math | Martial Arts
Antal indlæg : 121

Born to be yours Empty
IndlægEmne: Born to be yours   Born to be yours EmptyLør Dec 18, 2021 7:01 pm

Dedicated to @Neil

Date | 19th and 20th of December 2021
Time | Different times, and depending on when ever Neil wakes up
Weather | Cold, a very strong wind
Place | The Radclyffee mansion
Attire | Normal casual outfits, nothing grand

Ever since that Melanie had brought it to Damian’s attention that they had a rouge in the family. It had been a lot of work to prepare Neil for what was going to come. Having Leon talk to him, had seemed to be the best idea. Mostly because he had, maybe, the most patience of everyone in the family. One could joke it came from growing up with a brother like Elias. But it had always been something that Leon had possessed. Which to some was incredible when you looked at how he was very distinctively was mixed race, whereas Elias had been lucky in the sense, and no one really knew that he had a mother that was Japanese. Maybe that was why Leon felt like he could connect with Neil, because if anything he knew how it was like being killed based on race and how you looked of felt towards others. Maybe you could call it a racism between werewolves, how they looked at rouges, omegas, and lone wolves.

What had been the biggest obstacle had been convincing just how long that Neil had to wait before they could try this, that he needed to be strong enough. Knowing that the salvation was just out of reach, but it would take a while before they would get there. But had given the opportunity to get them to know their cousin better, and get him to believe that they were here to help him, know that they knew where he was and what kind of situation, they had been in. Even though it was hard to work with the demon, in the end it had seemed like it was slowly going somewhere. Especially since Rose had tried her best, to be there and calm down Neil when it had been too much. Being so exhausted that she had fallen right asleep every night, not having time to look at her phone or have a life besides what she was doing right now. Even Fenris had made her sit down and talk with him every now and then, as a professional psychiatrist.

They day had come; they would finally turn Neil into his former rang. The potential to be a beta if he wanted to. As always Damian had a lot of pent-up energy he had tried to run off before he needed to turn. They had made a secluded area where he and Neil could turn when the time was right. It had taken a lot of strength to make sure that Rose would be nowhere near when it would all go down. Mostly because of the fear that she would be killed if she was to close. Not only by Neil but also Damian if she didn’t behave and listened to him when he was in his form. One thing was being rational alpha around a werewolf that wasn’t part of his pack. And then being in his form and have a werewolf interfering with his way of doing things.

Blood, roars, growls. Screams of an almost dying boy as he had been forced to turn back to his human form under the full moon.

Rose let out a deep exhale as she looked at Neil in his bed. She knew that he had changed. She could smell it, feel it in his aura. But he hadn’t woken up yet, and it scared her. All she needed was just him opening his eyes and look at her. Tell her that he was okay and felt better. She just, needed him to wake up.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Neil
Royal
Neil

Antal indlæg : 96

Born to be yours Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Born to be yours   Born to be yours EmptyLør Dec 18, 2021 8:34 pm

Preparation to be something better. It was something Neil never had believed he would have to go through. But here he was getting stronger both physically and in his mind. It was a lot of training, and whenever he was allowed to rest, he fell asleep immediately. Sometimes even mid bite of his food. God, all of the fucking food. It was heaven – especially when he had Rose by his side. It was incredible how people cared. Family and so much of it. So far, the fullmoons up until now had just been nightmares, but it was getting better. It was going to get better.

Neil’s light eyes squinted together in a bit of pain as he woke. A small groan left him before he opened his eyes. He could see Rose in the corner of his eye and a hint of a smile appeared on his lips. “Hi,” he spoke with a hoarse voice and tried to sit a little up on his elbows only to feel how his arm felt sore, making him groan a little again.
Rose

Rose

Humør : Like, no offense to myself and all, but what the f*** am I actually doing?
Fag : History | Magic History | Astronomy | Biologi | Chemistry | Math | Martial Arts

Born to be yours Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Born to be yours   Born to be yours EmptyLør Dec 18, 2021 9:56 pm

It had felt like an eternity before he had finally woken up. So, when she could hear him stir, she was quick to get up and take his hand once more. A soft smile formed on her lips, as he said hi. “Hi” she whispered back and had to hold herself in short rains to not just jump into the bed and put her arms around him. Because to be honest, even if she knew that he would never really die. And that she at this point already had seen him die twice. She had this fear that she would one day die, and never wake up. And she would for once, be all alone. If Neil was gone, who did she had left at this point? She had tried to text Mary-Jane, but she didn’t respond. And the messages had stopped. Of course, she felt guilty, but she had needed time. Just like she had moved and didn’t speak with her family anymore. Because she just couldn’t. It brought up too much pain, and she needed time. Hopefully they would be understanding, and when she finally came back, they wouldn’t just turn their back. But apparently, she needed to be prepared that when she came back to the academy there wouldn’t be anyone to greet her, or be happy that she was back again. “Are you okay?” she whispered, placing her hand against his cheek.
Neil
Royal
Neil

Born to be yours Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Born to be yours   Born to be yours EmptyLør Dec 18, 2021 10:18 pm

Her hand in his felt so comfortable an assuring. “Hi,” he repeated with a little chuckle. He was simply just so happy to see her after this night. It had been such a hassle and a not so pleasurable event. Was he okay? He exhaled a little and turned all his weight to the bad arm, so he could let his free arm cup around their fingers. “It fucking hurts,” he laughed, clearly still in some pain. “But I’ll be alight,” he said, and looked into her dear eyes. “I just… I really hope this… That it wasn’t a waste of time,” he exhaled and caressed her hand a little. “Or you know… That I don’t… Won’t go rouge,” he closed his eyes shortly in his confused mumbling. “How are you?” he asked and looked at her kindly. He wanted nothing more than to rest with her by his side, but he wasn’t truly sure if he would be allowed to rest or much longer, now that he had showed a sign of living.
Rose

Rose

Born to be yours Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Born to be yours   Born to be yours EmptySøn Dec 19, 2021 9:55 am

She knew that it hurt, she could feel it just under his skin how much pain he was in. “I know you will” she whispered and hadn’t doubted this for a second. Well, she had asked him if he was sure, more than one time. Because she had fallen in love with him when he had been a rouge, and she didn’t care if he stayed a rouge. The only reason why this meant something to her, was so Neil could start living a life where he didn’t need to fear what would happen to him, if he was walking around. That he could get to be in a pack and once again feel like he belonged somewhere. Leaning down she let her forehead touch his. “I believe in you” she whispered, giving him a soft smile. As she started to take the pain that he was feeling. Just so he could focus on the feeling of no longer having the status of Rouge. “I’m okay” she said, because she was “better now that you woke up” she laughed, looking towards the door then back to him. With a shift movement she crawled into the bed and under the covers. “Something happened last night, and everyone is out and about, which gives you more time to recover. Leon said he would be by a little later, he was in here half an hour ago to see if you were okay, your mother was here as well before she got a call and needed to go” she said with a soft smile. Not really knowing exactly what had gone down. But it was clear that something had riled the family up.
Neil
Royal
Neil

Born to be yours Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Born to be yours   Born to be yours EmptySøn Dec 19, 2021 5:30 pm

Neil smiled softly as Rose assured him that he’ll be alright. The smile grew as their foreheads touched each other. He closed his eyes with a sigh. It was incredible just how much it could sooth him to have her close. She then started to take some of his pain, “No, don’t” he whispered to her. He could take it. He was just extremely sore. She did however make him more aware of how it actually felt. He did feel changed. He could almost describe it as taking an endoskeleton from one you to another. He felt like he was in a new skin.
He hummed a little as Rose replied that she was okay, and even better now that he was woke. It brought a wider smile to his face. It meant a lot to him that she was happy. All of a sudden, she crawled under the covers to him, “Oh,” he laughed a little before he wrapped his arm around her in an embrace. It was so much different now. The smells were definitely easier to trace. He savored the moment as long as he could – which wasn’t for long, since Rose started to share something from the night before. Something had happened. He immediately believed that he had been the one who had done something to make people run around. Knocking something precious over or biting everyone he saw besides from the one he was supposed to fight. Yeah, Neil feared a lot of things, but it was so much quieter. “It sounds quite problematic… Do you know what happened?” he wondered and carefully let the tip of his nose nudge to her cheek. He was quite glad that he had some longer time to rest and recover before people would be around him like a bee swarm. He believed that it could be quite overwhelming.
Rose

Rose

Born to be yours Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Born to be yours   Born to be yours EmptySøn Jan 02, 2022 11:43 pm

She couldn’t help but chuckle as he laughed at how she had crawled into the bed with him. Her eyes closed for a moment as she felt the closeness and the smell. Even to her he had changed, but only in smell and aura. She could still feel the pull, maybe even stronger than before, towards him. Especially now that she was allowed this close to him. She let her nose move its way into his hair breathing in as he asked what had happened. She pulled away and popped up on her elbow and gave him a soft smile. “Well –“ she let out a soft sigh “Someone from Zoe’s family, a human woman was attacked by another rouge” she licked her lips “So, everyone is out there helping a family member making sure that she’ll be okay now that she will be transforming into a werewolf, next full moon” she added, pressing her eyebrow together. “things actually, went really well with you at least what I heard, Damian was very impressed even though you put up a fight” she smiled letting her lips press against his cheek, and once again crawled closer wanting to be as close as she could to him.
Neil
Royal
Neil

Born to be yours Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Born to be yours   Born to be yours EmptySøn Jan 09, 2022 11:59 am

He closed his eyes shortly as she took in his smell while he asked for what had happened. He looked over at her as she popped up on her elbow, and he followed suit, but let his arm stay around her – not wanting to let go of her. He frowned a little as she explained that someone from Zoe’s family had been attacked. It made him sad that someone had gotten hurt, but he wouldn’t take it too much to heart. “It’s good they’re there for her,” he mumbled and caressed Rose’s back a little. He raised his brows a little sleepily as she explained how well things had gone with him.  He chuckled a little as she mentioned he had put up a fight. He didn’t remember any of it, but he could’ve imagined. He wouldn’t just have given up, even though he was on the edge of dying. He knew it. He would have had to be almost dead before he would’ve given up. As she kissed his cheek, he turned his head a little to kiss hers too. As she crawled closer he let both his arms find their way around her and with a little grunt he managed to pull her a little on top of him. “I’m glad this is over,” he whispered and placed a gentle kiss on her cheekbone.
Rose

Rose

Born to be yours Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Born to be yours   Born to be yours EmptyTirs Jan 25, 2022 7:54 pm

She hummed in agreement when he said it was good that they were there for her. But much like him, she couldn’t really find room in her mind to think about that. It wasn’t really affecting her, not in the way the closets family would be. She was much more focused on being there for Neil, especially after everything that was happening. The fact that Damian had said that there would be a period where Neil would still have to fight the rouge side of him, as it had been part of him for so long. A bigger smile formed over her lips as he kissed her cheek back. With her head against his chest, she could both hear his heart beating. But also, the rough voice that rumbled from his chest before words would roll over his tongue. “Me too” she mumbled, gliding up again, as he kissed her cheekbone. Rose caught his eyes, looking at him for a moment before leaning down and placing a kiss against his lips.
Neil
Royal
Neil

Born to be yours Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Born to be yours   Born to be yours EmptySøn Jan 30, 2022 1:51 pm

Neil was still quite exhausted and sore, even though Rose had taken some of it. It didn’t keep him from smiling when their eyes met. He felt so at peace when she was with him. She leaned in and kissed him. The smile grew even further, as if anything she did just mended his whole soul. “I love you,” he whispered against her lips letting his hand find her cheek and pulled her in for another, deeper and more passionate kiss. He was so certain the he wouldn’t have been able to keep himself at bay or even get through it if it hadn’t been for her.
Rose

Rose

Born to be yours Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Born to be yours   Born to be yours EmptySøn Jan 30, 2022 7:29 pm

She loved hearing those words escaping his lips. Because she did too, love him. So much, it scared her because they were so young. But that still didn’t keep her from wanting to spend the rest of her life with him. Or picture how it would look like. Now even brighter than it would have done if he had stayed a rouge. But regardless she would still be with him, she believed she had showed that by sticking with him through everything since she had found him. Lying in the alley way, sheltered by a cardboard box and some newspapers. Where she had been able to see behind the rouge sneering at her and see a scared man that just wanted someone to care for him. To give him a hand and tell him that it would be okay.
I love you too” she whispered softly back, closing her eyes once again as he pulled her into another kiss. Feeling how her entire body caught flame. She crawled; if possible, a little closer. Her hand found his cheek, while her arm found its way around his neck to invite him to lean over her as she pressed her back towards the pillow’s underneath her.
Neil
Royal
Neil

Born to be yours Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Born to be yours   Born to be yours EmptyTirs Feb 01, 2022 9:14 am

Hearing her share the same words for him filled him with so much joy that it could actually end up with him crying. Feeling so loved. She crawled a little closer and gestured him to lean over her. It didn’t take much for her to convince him. With a little grunt, pointing towards a struggle he got up and hovered over her. Passion quickly spread out in all of his body. “I might be a little too worn out,” he mumbled with a slight chuckle, but even though it didn’t restrain him from leaning his body closer to her with a slightly shallower breath, kissing her with an overflowing passion.
Rose

Rose

Born to be yours Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Born to be yours   Born to be yours EmptyTirs Feb 01, 2022 10:27 am

She couldn’t help but let out a laugh, but before she could tell her what was on her mind, he kissed her again. Pulled her along on the wave of love and passion. He made it very hard for her not to follow along, or to start longing for him in a way, that would crave more energy than he had at this very moment. Rose pulled away, feeling how her breath came and went like she had just been running. It was amazing what he was able to wake in her. How he could just pull out this love in her heart, that she had felt like had been unable to truly love.
We can just snuggle?” she said with a smirk, scrunching her nose. Before she leaned up and kissed his with a small chuckle. Her right hand found his cheek. Her thumb that slowly glided over his cheekbone. She was struck with how much she actually loved him. She blinked again, and even though she had just said it she couldn’t help herself. “I really do love you, so much” she whispered, as the smile and laugh died on her tongue and lips.
Neil
Royal
Neil

Born to be yours Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Born to be yours   Born to be yours EmptyTirs Feb 01, 2022 11:06 am

She suggested something that didn’t crave as much energy which made him smile a little, taking in how she looked underneath him. “Yeah,” he sighed, feeling how she caressed his cheek. He turned his head a little so his lips could reach her wrist and kiss it. She repeated herself and he let his lips let go of her wrist so he could look at her. “And I you,” he hummed leaning down so he almost laid on top of her. “I love you more than you might know,” he said and let a hand correct a small strand of hair. He put his head down to lay it on her chest.
He laid there for a little while before he looked a little up towards her. “Are you hungry?” he wondered. He was still getting used to how he almost always had a buffet within a short reach.
Rose

Rose

Born to be yours Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Born to be yours   Born to be yours EmptyTirs Feb 01, 2022 12:56 pm

She softly bit down on her bottom lip, as she felt his slender fingers close around her wrist and then placed a soft kiss against it. It was amazing how such a small gesture could send an explosion of emotions through her body.
More than she might now. Maybe he did, could one ever really quantify how one felt to one another? Quantify, she chuckled a little for herself. She had spent too much time with Neil’s father, that had taken great advantage on how her brain work. Acknowledging that she was just as smart as he was, but where Fenris had been relying on it. Rose had always kept it hidden from people, not wanting them to judge her, just because she understood how things worked that some people didn’t. And typically, also faster than them. Which lead her to the fact that she missed both Mary-Jane and Iris. Both extremely intelligent people, where she could actually talk with them in a language they understood. She started caressing his hair, when he placed his face against her chest. Was she hungry? She made a small hum, thinking back to when she had last eaten. “I think I am? I haven’t really thought about it since I came back” she whispered; she didn’t really want to move yet, mostly because it felt so extremely nice just lying here with him.
Neil
Royal
Neil

Born to be yours Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Born to be yours   Born to be yours EmptyTirs Feb 01, 2022 4:57 pm

Rose hadn’t really thought about food ever since she had come back. It made him pull a sad smile. “Oh,” he said softly before he slowly turned his head to look up at her. “We should eat,” he said before he lifted his head to kiss where he had just been resting his head. With a groan of struggle, he got up from the bed. A little slow maybe. He didn’t even know if he could stand after all. Before he let completely go of the bed, he picked up her legs to turn her around in the bed so her feet was dangling off the edge of the bed. The power he had to use for that simple turn was so little that he even was a little overwhelmed by how easy it was. Hopefully he would be able to control his strength and speed when they went to the kitchen, or maybe he was just so exhausted that it wouldn’t be a problem.
Rose

Rose

Born to be yours Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Born to be yours   Born to be yours EmptyTirs Feb 01, 2022 6:28 pm

She let out a small groan, as he said they should eat. Mostly because she understood the sense of it. They needed fuel to rebuild their energy after their turning yesterday. But that didn’t mean she wanted to get out of the bed or leave his side for much longer.
Then he started to pull away, and even though she was tempted to pull him back. She didn’t, watching him as he sat down on the edge of the bed, then got all the way up. She looked at him and was just about to follow him, when she felt how he pulled her legs and picked them up. “Hey!” she exclaimed, and then started laughing as he turned her around, so her feet were dangling from the bed. “What was that for?” she asked, as she crawled up to sit and turned towards him as she got up from the bed
Neil
Royal
Neil

Born to be yours Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Born to be yours   Born to be yours EmptyTirs Feb 01, 2022 7:24 pm

Neil couldn’t help but laugh a little, even though it was a little rough on him to do so, as  for moving her around. He smiled as she got up, placed his hands on her hips to pull her in for a short kiss. “To get you up,” he spoke with a soft voice before he pulled a little away to look at her. God, just standing was craving energy and it wasn’t that good that he simply wanted to pick her up for a piggyback ride down to the kitchen. She simply lit a fire in him all the time. He restrained himself and simply let one of his hands stay by her hip before he turned a little towards the door, nodding towards it to signal that they should get going.
Rose

Rose

Born to be yours Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Born to be yours   Born to be yours EmptyTirs Feb 01, 2022 7:55 pm

Well, worked like a charm” she hummed, against his lips before he pulled away. Her eyes taking him in, leaning a little backwards as a laugh left her lips. Her hand found his cheek and pushed it a little away from her. Then she turned as he nodded towards the door. She followed him and helped him down the stairs. Or at least as much as he was going to let them.
Leon looked up from the breakfast table as he saw the two small lovebirds come down. A big smile formed on his lips. “Good morning” he greeted them, and nodded towards the, like always buffet of food. “How are you feeling this morning?” he asked Neil, being one of those people that had used most time with him, after they had started the project of getting him returned to his former status. Having the powers to cancel his own, had been rather effective when Neil had started to feel overwhelmed, Leon had been able to step in and calm him down. Or Rose when she had been faster. Rose sat down and started putting food on the plate. She leaned over and Leon handed her the pot of coffee without her needing to say anything. “Thanks” she said a little timid, still overwhelmed with the strong auras. He gave her a smile and nodded, before he returned to the book that he had been reading.
Neil
Royal
Neil

Born to be yours Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Born to be yours   Born to be yours EmptyTirs Feb 01, 2022 8:42 pm

Neil couldn’t help but smile at her, and when they walked down the stairs, he at first wasn’t much for getting help, but it only took a couple of steps before he actually asked for her help, because he knew that if he didn’t accept it he would be tumbling down the length of the stairs within a couple of steps.

They reached the kitchen and was greeted by Leon. It was so odd that he had felt so suppressed for such a long time, so alone, and suddenly having so much family who cared… It was such a change. “Morning,” it sounded from Neil a little dryly who quickly looked towards the buffet of food. He closed his eyes shortly, taking in every smell from the buffet. One thing caught his smell more than anything. Salmon. His teeth could almost water. He sank the lump of spit that had already created in his mouth by the smell. “Awful honestly,” Neil chuckled a little while he moved to the place that was nearest the salmon. He took a good chunk over to his plate before he looked up at Leon and then towards Rose while he spoke, to look back at Leon. “But someone chose to take the top,” he said, clearly hinting to the fact that it had been Rose. He moved over next to her and gave her a gentle kiss by the temple while she was pouring, hoping it could help feeling less overwhelmed and also show her that he was thankful of what she had done, even though she hadn’t needed it. “What about you?” he wondered, mostly because he remembered nothing of the night before.
Rose

Rose

Born to be yours Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Born to be yours   Born to be yours EmptyTirs Feb 01, 2022 9:01 pm

Leon gave him a half smile when he answered him honestly, “awful is better than nothing” he said with a small smile, he let out a small chuckle as Neil indicated that Rose had taken some of his pain. He nodded, giving the young girl a small smile. She really was out of her element sitting here. From another pack, and only – how was it, eighteen years old?
He looked away from his book and placed a little piece of paper in it, so he knew where had been reading next time he would open it. “I slept rather well, thank you” he said with a soft smile nodding towards Rose “I tried to get her to sleep to, but I think she fell asleep in the chair after we brought you back and made sure you were comfortable for the night” Rose felt how heat rose in her cheeks “You promised not to say anything” she mumbled, against her coffee, she looked towards Neil as he kissed her on the cheek giving him a grateful smile. Leon laugh a little “Well, I thought it was cute” he shrugged turning towards Neil giving him a more caring smile “The first couple of days is going to be rough, I remember when my father turned his brother back in the day, it took a while before he really was feeling alright” he explained, hoping it would ease it a little. “I think the first thing you will have troubles with is the strength and your senses, but let me know if you want to train a little when you are back on your feet” he said and took a sip of his coffee.
Neil
Royal
Neil

Born to be yours Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Born to be yours   Born to be yours EmptyTors Feb 03, 2022 10:41 pm

Neil couldn’t help but let out a short laugh when Leon said that awful was better than nothing. Well, to some extend he would rather feel nothing than awful, but maybe it was just because Neil had felt awful for so much of his life? Neil smiled nodded a little as Leon responded that he had slept rather well. Slightly envious, Neil couldn’t deny that he was that.
The light eyes looked from Leon to Rose and once more on both of them, while he spoke about how Rose had been sleeping. Neil pulled a piece of the salmon. Somehow it was somewhat comforting that she had stayed by his side ever since he had come back, but at the same time he believed that she should have been trying to sleep somewhere comfortable especially after a full moon. One needed a good restitution, or at least that was what he had been told. Neil looked towards Leon as he complimented what Rose had done. Neil agreed, it was a cute thing to do. Neil could almost feel a bad taste in his mouth when Leon explained how his uncle had turned the other uncle back in the day. He sank a lump in his throat and nodded. Strength and sense would probably be a pain in the ass. Well, some of it he had already picked up on. If he hadn’t meant for the movement of Rose to be slow and controlled, she might have been thrown of the bed earlier. He folded his lips and licked them when Leon offered training, he then nodded, “I think some training might be necessary,” he shortly glanced over at Rose. He certainly didn’t wish for her to get hurt because Neil hadn’t control. It was nothing different than from when he had been rouge and not wanted to accidentally hurt her. “Strength is already a problem,” he sighed and continued to eat, not minding that the chunks of salmon he pulled off his piece was a little grand.
Rose

Rose

Born to be yours Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Born to be yours   Born to be yours EmptyLør Feb 05, 2022 7:41 am

Leon nodded when Neil told him that training might be necessary. “That’s no problem, we’ll figure it out” he said with a smile, understanding how strength could be a problem. It was like waking up someday and realizing that you had turned into superman during your sleep. Well, without the laser beam eyes of course. Which would be rather crazy, he had never really understood that part of his abilities. On that note, he had seen quite some weird powers through his lifetime, some less useful than others. Rose looked towards Neil and gave him a soft smile, before she returned to her coffee, and then started putting some bread on her plate and other things she could get her hands on, without stretching to much or ask them to pass her it.
So, are you moving back home Rose, or what is the plan?” Rose looked up from her plate and looked towards Leon, then towards Neil and shrugged. “I don’t know” she said with a soft smile, after she had swallowed her bite. It wasn’t like she had heard all that much from her family since she had left. She knew that she had asked for space, but did anyone really mean that when they told people that? Even when you didn’t reply, a text or something a day, telling you that you were missed, and someone was thinking of you. Would have been nice.
I guess, I’ll just have to wait and see” she shrugged and started eating again.
Neil
Royal
Neil

Born to be yours Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Born to be yours   Born to be yours EmptyMan Feb 21, 2022 4:25 pm

Neil nodded in small motions as Leon said that it would be no problem to figure out. He smiled when he noticed that Rose looked at him and looked towards Leon as he asked Rose about what her plan was. Honestly, Neil had the same question, but hadn’t really gotten to ask. Neil would support both decisions, because he understood that she would have to see her family and continue at the academy, her job and everything else. Neil himself would have to stay here for a while, until he got things under control and felt safer. The most important thing to him was just that he could see Rose. Neil moved a little closer as she mentioned they would just have to wait and see. “You can also visit them, and she how things unfold? Your sister might be missing you,” he suggested with a gentle look at her and as carefully as possible removed a strand of hair behind her ear. Now he hadn't spoken much with the small girl, but it had after all been her place that he had stayed at.
Rose

Rose

Born to be yours Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Born to be yours   Born to be yours EmptyTirs Feb 22, 2022 5:57 am

She looked towards Neil as she felt how he moved a little closer towards her. A small smile formed over her lips, as she let her hazel green eyes glide over his facial features. It was amazing to see just how much he had moved since she had first met him. How withdrawn he had been, and how little trust he had in someone wanted to do something good for him.
How long they had both come since that day.
With a small nod, she agreed somewhat. “Yeah, I think they all miss me” she mumbled, putting a piece of bread in her mouth as he let his fingers glide over her ear to reposition some of her hair. It just felt so hard to just put down your own beliefs and come back, hoping that everyone would not just close the door in your face, and tell you it was too late to make amends. But you didn’t know before you tried, so that was what she needed to do. “And I really want to finish my education, and they have been texting me from work, and asked me when I can come back” she informed, leaning in and gave him a small kiss against his cheekbone. “I might do that then” she ended up saying before she took her cup of coffee and took a small sip from it.
Sponsoreret inhold

Born to be yours Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Born to be yours   Born to be yours Empty

Born to be yours
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» I wasn't born to behave...

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Grounds of Lily :: Det sydlige Grounds of Lily :: Radclyffee Mansion-
Gå til: