Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

May the bridges I burn light the way

Go down 
3 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

Humør : Hannah Montana said nobody's perfect, but here I am.
Fag : Dance + Swimming & Shapeshifter history l Assisting in: Music + Drama
Antal indlæg : 652

May the bridges I burn light the way - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: May the bridges I burn light the way   May the bridges I burn light the way - Page 2 EmptyTors Jan 27, 2022 8:08 pm

Victoria licked her lips a little bit, "from my knowledge. The Radclyffe's are more than capable of handling themselves, something tells me it's just the Russian pack that makes a huge mistake even coming here to Athena," she crossed her arms a little and exhaled, letting the embers from the fire warm her back up after having returned rom her fur coat. Her eyes travelled to him and nodded a little as he told that he had the scent of two, so just like he mentioned, if it came down to it - he could track them again. Victoria followed him as he began to make his way to the door, she knew the little feeling of wanting to go after a potential enemy and hopefully end the trouble before it got a chance to hit you. How many times hadn't she thought about going after Anthony for what he had done? Then he turned to her again, making her exhale softly. "I think its better we get to know our enemies before we just show up in their backyard," she replied and cleared her throat a little. "Besides, do we really want to add Russians to our list of trouble? I'm sure we can dig something out on them, otherwise trust that the amazon warrior from earlier will come and tell if our help is needed," she kept saying we, because she still believed that they were in this fight together, even if he let her on the battle field or not, it was their fight - wasn't it?
Tilbage til toppen Go down

May the bridges I burn light the way
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» Crash and burn
» To watch it burn
» Old flames still burn - Hazel
» Gonna burn this place down - Nick
» We’ll burn so bright ‘til the darkness softly clears

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum