Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

The hardest part

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Eric

Eric

Antal indlæg : 91

The hardest part - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The hardest part   The hardest part - Page 2 EmptyTors Nov 25, 2021 9:56 am

She agreed, but he could feel that she wasn’t completely happy with his suggestion, and she also let him know that. He  gave her a very kind smile. He chuckled a little and kissed her hair as she pulled him closer. “As much as I would love to see you catch me and drag me here, I promise you I’ll be quick and fast,” he assured her. “And if I’m not you got my full consent to catch me and lock me up,” he said with a soft voice. For a while, he just stood there, holding her. “What about we relax a little before I leave?” he suggested, knowing very well that she would barely even notice he was gone before he was back if everything went his way at Southside.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Noa

Noa

Humør : I tried to write ‘I'm a functional adult’ but my phone changed it to ‘fictional adult’ and i feel like that’s more accurate.
Antal indlæg : 132

IndlægEmne: Sv: The hardest part   The hardest part - Page 2 EmptyTirs Nov 30, 2021 6:07 am

"Good," she breathed out as he said she had his full consent to catch him and lock him up if he didn't follow through. Not that she would, but she would come for him to get him out - even if it meant crossing every single barrier she had made to keep herself out of what Logan had taught her and tried to make out of her. "Relax? What does that word even mean?" Noa asked with a little chuckle and breathed out, because right now, she had really no idea if she could calm her nerves down again after having fired them so high up. There was still things they needed to do, she needed to do - call Taylor and tell her Lauren's whereabouts. If anything Noa was really good at taking all the stress and stress even further about the stress.
Eric

Eric

IndlægEmne: Sv: The hardest part   The hardest part - Page 2 EmptyTirs Dec 07, 2021 10:07 pm

He liked that they seemed to agree to the terms he had made. He simply wanted her to feel secure that no matter what, he was coming back to her and was going to make sure everything was in its right place. The chuckle that left her, made him look a bit over at her, as much as he could with her in his arms. “That means you shouldn’t think about anything but us, right here and now,” he mumbled and kissed her hair gently. “Everything else can wait,” he mumbled and closed his eyes for a second. “Just… Be here with me,” he sighed and let his hands wrap around her waist before he squatted a bit down and picked her up. As soon as he had her up, he would slowly sit down in the sofa with her and let his hands wrap around her again, hugging her while she sat on his lap, facing him.
Noa

Noa

Humør : I tried to write ‘I'm a functional adult’ but my phone changed it to ‘fictional adult’ and i feel like that’s more accurate.

IndlægEmne: Sv: The hardest part   The hardest part - Page 2 EmptySøn Dec 19, 2021 7:26 pm

"Have you met my head?" She chuckled lowly when he said she shouldn't be thinking about anything else but them and being here - that everything could wait. "I live of anxiety and guilt trips," Noa chuckled a bit dry, but it was true - yet she wanted nothing more than to just be here with him, but how could she possibly turn her head off to not think about what would happen? What were going to happen because of this? Would he get hurt, and would he make it out and back here? Was this going to effect Lucas as well? Eric's hands around her waist slowly pushed her train of thoughts to stop for a moment the second he picked her up and moved back to the sofa. "I'm just scared okay - of what is going to happen because of this. I can't just shut the voices in my head off like that," she whispered a little as she leaned her forehead against his temple, closing her eyes for a moment as she took a deeper breath in.
Eric

Eric

IndlægEmne: Sv: The hardest part   The hardest part - Page 2 EmptyMan Dec 20, 2021 8:48 am

Eric chuckled with her as she asked if he had met her head. He wasn’t sure if he had met her heads full potential, but much of it he had, he believed. “No,” he said dragging the vowel out laughing a little. He didn’t wish for her to live of anxiety and guilt trips. It didn’t sound healthy, but on the other hand, he loved her for who she was.
They sat on the sofa, and she shared her worries. “I know,” he mumbled and kissed her cheek gently. He wasn’t as worried as her about this, but he also felt so confident about it all, that it wouldn’t be a problem for him to walk in and out. “Do you have any plans for the rest of the day?” he asked, hoping to gracefully get her mind on something else, even though he knew it would probably continue to race even though they weren’t talking about it. It was a difficult thing, because he also wanted to answer to her questions if she had any he might be able to reply to.
Noa

Noa

IndlægEmne: Sv: The hardest part   The hardest part - Page 2 EmptyFre Dec 31, 2021 11:32 am

Do you have any plans for the rest of the day? She licked her lips a little bit. "Well, I was planning on just watching a movie," she mumbled a little bit. Noa was not the most confident woman in the world, she could have her moments for sure, but right now she felt small. She was worried and scared out of her mind. "I might take the train tomorrow, and visit Howie for a couple of days - staying here in this endless circle of anxiety isn't doing me any good," she mumbled a little and folded her lips not looking at Eric. She knew right now he was trying to make things good, but she didn't feel good, it didn't' leave the body. Because she didn't understand why he had to be so reckless to want to risk it. Noa still found it foolish. Almost bringing her body in a fight or flight mode, where she just wanted to run and get them far away from here.
Eric

Eric

IndlægEmne: Sv: The hardest part   The hardest part - Page 2 EmptyTirs Feb 01, 2022 12:23 am

She mentioned going to Howie’s, which brought a little smile on his lips. “That really sounds like a good plan,” he said. Even though he didn’t want her to be too far away, he truly also wished her to be as far away from the Serpent drama as possible. She deserved better than to worry. He folded his lips a little. “If you want to, I can go with you?” he suggested, trying to catch her eyes, even though she didn’t really look at him. “Hey,” letting his hands grab hers. “I promise you, everything is going to be fine... Very soon - okay?” he said and gave her hand a gentle squeeze.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: The hardest part   The hardest part - Page 2 Empty

The hardest part
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» I do my part of the deal and you do your part the deal !! - Caine
» Part of Me [CW]