Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

...To change the things I can

Go down 
+3
Orion
Atarah
Victoria
7 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

Humør : Well, this is some serious shit. What the hell happened?
Antal indlæg : 335

...To change the things I can - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: ...To change the things I can   ...To change the things I can - Page 2 EmptyMan Nov 08, 2021 7:54 pm

She pursed her lips as he asked if she was going to thank him. “We all have our way of defining greatness” she simply spoke and lifted the drink towards her lips once more, before her eyes glided over the floor when a very beautiful woman pushed herself off the wall she had placed herself up against and started walking towards Anthony as he called for her. The demon didn’t like the way the human let her eyes glide up and down her body before letting them search for Anthony when asked to brief her about what was going down. She could see in the other woman’s gaze, that she didn’t have much left for her. She wasn’t sure what pissed her off more. Then Calliope turned her gaze back giving the fakest smile if she had ever seen one. “Charmed” she then walked past them and snapped her fingers, and a bag was thrown her direction. She took it and placed on bar counter pulling out the plans for this little plan of Anthony’s. “Well, as you can see it’s the church you grew up in” Calliope explained as she opened the iPad and started swiping through the pictures of the ground. Eris had to fight the nausea threatening her to throw up. Really, this was how he was going to punish her? Throw her straight back, into her worst traumas she had ever gone through? Swallowing the lump in her throat, she took a step towards the iPad, placing her phone next to it, and started synchronising the data. “Now” Calliope leaned towards the smaller woman and let her lips gaze Eris ear “Anthony here promised not to touch anyone, but that didn’t include me, so we are going to play very nice or that lovely son of yours aren’t going to feel so good” it was as if all colour drained from her face, but she quickly regained her face, before turning towards Anthony with a charming smile. “Let everyone see just how powerful you are, right Antoine” she now changed her accent to sound French while pouncing his name. “So, I still don’t see the big idea why you need me” she then turned her attention towards Calliope that then started explaining that she theorized that Eris was the only one that actually could step onto the now unholy ground and get the artifact that was still inside the church. Then it dawned on her, and she turned to Anthony and felt how her breath was caught in her throat “You want the fallen star” she licked her lips nervously “No, that, that is” her nose pulled up almost as if she was disgusted by the thought “even you would succumb to that much power

-

Scarlett could feel a moment of panic forming in her chest as Jack told them that maybe he should just return to Southside and give Anthony that fight that he might want. But before she could voice how much she hated that idea, Victoria told him that it was stupid and couldn’t mount to anything good. Scarlett slowly nodded as she let her hand glide up his arm before moving it and placed it against his cheek. “Eris is an adult woman that needs to understand the consequences of her action, who is to say this Anthony is not going to find a loophole in the contract, trust me, I’ve worked enough with these kind of people to know that they always know just how to angle something so it adds up in their favour instead, it would only hurt more people if you left” Scarlett tried to reason, even though she could understand how hard it was.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Orion
Mange titler
Orion

Antal indlæg : 34

IndlægEmne: Sv: ...To change the things I can   ...To change the things I can - Page 2 EmptyOns Nov 10, 2021 7:50 am

It was clear as day that Anthony had the time of his life, as he watched Calliope  started explaining what was going to happen. There was a list of things he could do, say or act out to punish her for how she had behaved back in the day, but this was one of the best ones. He kept his eyes on Eris to get the full experience of her facial expression as Calliope played the cards out. Reminding her of the deal, but the best part, the part where she hadn't been specific enough to grand safety from other than his own hands. Anthony chuckled a little by Calliope's threat to Eris, oh yes, he remembered one of her children very well from back then. Anthony rarely forgot a face or a name. "Oh yes, sweet boy Charles, how is he?" He smiled more brightly and chuckled a little delighted at Eris. Let everyone see just how powerful you are, a small laugh left his lips, "oh, I'm counting on that ma chérie."

Anthony did expect she didn't want to help him, that was the main reason why she needed some core motivation. It was a powerful artifact, and he couldn't wait to get his hands on it. "But, how I see it dearie, you don't have much of a choice. Or you do, but then there is no deal - would hate to see how that unfolds," he took a deeper breath in and breathed out. It was a threat, and everyone knew that Anthony never had been blind to go through with his threats. "So, should we talk about when we are going?" Anthony gave Eris a somewhat polite smile. If he didn't work fast Cassian would work something out, he was sure about that. And Anthony would hate to send things his way to keep him busy while they dealt with this, but he could end up having to.

-

Jack clenched his teeth together taking a deeper breath in, but turned his head towards Scarlett as she spoke, and she spoke the truth. Everyone had to learn there was consequences to ones actions. He had learned that a long time ago, Eris should have learned that a long time ago. "If anyone is going to find a loophole, it is Anthony," Victoria breathed out and licked her lips a little bit. "But then use his own tricks against him, he wants to play with illusions and false deals. Hit him back with it," Daisy pressed her brows a little bit together, it had been her first thought since Victoria had mentioned Anthony's powers. "But Anthony isn't just one man. He has at least half the Serpents and the people he has gotten to know over the years. Calliope is not to be messed with, I bet neither Eris or Cassian have had the pleasure meeting her yet. Think Anthony is bad, those two in the same room will blow your mind," Victoria informed, making Jack take a deeper breath in. He had only seen Calliope, before things had gotten serious, but he had honestly been busy fighting Anthony to keep tabs on her.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: ...To change the things I can   ...To change the things I can - Page 2 EmptyTors Nov 11, 2021 2:58 pm

Eris would have cursed at herself; it wasn’t for the fact that she didn’t want to come off weak. But she couldn’t help how her heart pounded violently against her chest, almost threatening to pop out of her body. When she just kept starring at Anthony after he had asked about talking when they should leave, Calliope took the initiative once again. “We’ll leave tomorrow morning” – “What?” Eris turned towards the female human, that gave her a dry smile. “Yes, so I’ll suggest that you find her a bed to sleep in, as I don’t trust she’ll come back even though it would only have the worst consequences if she didn’t” Eris felt how her mouth slightly opened, but no words left her as the papers and iPad once again was put away and the tall Asian woman turned around and walked away from the bar. Eris took a step forward towards Anthony, her eyes narrowed feeling how she had to fight every fiber of her body not to grab his collar and pull him closer to her. “One day this hunger will consume you” she hissed licking her lips “And I’m not sleeping on the floor

-

Cassian came back as Victoria informed him that Calliope was there as well “I know about her” he sighed and gave a sad smile “Those two a lethal because they grew up together, formed a bond because of what was done when they were kids, and they are dangerous because their powers complement each other so well, one spreads fear, the other keeps people in check” he took in a deep breath and looked towards Daisy “I couldn’t get ahold of people at this moment” he sighed and scratched his neck “And to be fair I’m not really sure how many needs to know that he has Eris right now” there were so many people that would just throw every sense overboard and just show up and demand her back. And that would just end in problems, even with a father that powerful. Love really made you stupid and irrational, and if it had been Daisy in there right now, he would have been doing the same thing. Knowing just how stupid it would be. “At least we got you out” Cassian gave Victoria a soft smile.
Orion
Mange titler
Orion

IndlægEmne: Sv: ...To change the things I can   ...To change the things I can - Page 2 EmptyTors Nov 11, 2021 5:40 pm

Anthony chuckled a bit, "oh please, she will have the house's finest, now that there is a bed free," he looked back at Calliope with blinking eyes before she turned away. His eyes returned to Eris, chuckling while the soul demon took a step closer towards him, making him raise his brows just a little bit. He grabbed her by the chin in a rather swift movement. "You will sleep where their is room for you, you should have made yourself a better deal," he pointed out before letting go. "But I will show you too your suit of the night," Anthony then spoke as he grabbed her by the wrist pulling her with him, it wouldn't be any use resisting him, but if she tried he wasn't scared of letting a few waves of burning sensations fire up within her system to make her know her place. He stopped by the stairs to the basement. "Since Victoria left, it only seems fit that you take her place," Anthony let go of Eris's wrist but only to walk closer towards her, using his telekineses to make her move backwards till her back was against the wall, follow her with slow movements, till he stopped with just a centimeter of air between them, his hand resting beside her head as his eyes looked into her eyes. "Now, I suggest you behave, shut up and just play nice. Otherwise the next few hours is going to get very uncomfortable for you." He whispered letting his over hand trace over her cheek as he took a deeper breath in. "And don't try to get out of the basement, its spellbound, not even you can get out before we leave tomorrow."

-

Victoria took a deeper breath in, yes, the two of them were a lethal trope of chaos and pain. She had no idea how Calliope and Anthony knew each other, how anyone really knew Anthony. Daisy nodded a bit, and reached out to grab his hand, giving it a softer squeeze. Victoria folded her lips. "Too much attention might just make the situation worse, yes," Anthony liked his attention, he liked his praise of feeling like he got the power - and getting to many people involved wouldn't really change that, only empower that. Victoria took a deeper breath in and gave Cassian a warmer smile, she was happy to be out. Just sad that it cost Eris to be stuck there. "We will find a way to get her out, we just have to make a plan. To know your enemy, you have to think like your enemy, right? What would Anthony and Calliope do?" Daisy asked carefully looking at Cassian. It sure seemed like he knew a lot about them, so perhaps his insight might just be the key to all of this. "There is Astra - she used to work as his associate at the Serpents for ages, at least that is what legendes says.... but I haven't heard from her since everything went down and you ended up in jail," Victoria looked at Jack with a sad smile. "Rumor has it she lives in the finer areas of Aston," Jack took a deeper breath in. "But how are you sure she would even help us?" He wasn't really fond of thinking back to the time he spent in jail, or how things had played out back then.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: ...To change the things I can   ...To change the things I can - Page 2 EmptyTors Nov 11, 2021 7:12 pm

The hatred was painted all over her face, as he grabbed her chin once again. She hated how he had the power, she hated how a rush of chills ran down her spine by the mere contact of his skin against hers. Everything about this was wrong, and she knew just how dangerous it was because of the control he had over her. But now she was here, and she had to get the best out of the situation. Just like she always did. She wasn’t stupid enough to try to resist him as he dragged her away from the bar. She still didn’t like it.

Take her place? Where the hell had he kept Victoria, it had to be bad from the way that he said it. To be fair, Eris had slept the worst places of earth, but there was one place that she would never go back to. And there was some of the places that could mimic just the right conditions of what that had been like. Without being able to resist she was pressed up against the wall and felt how he came closer. Visibly she had to swallow a lump in her throat, before exhaling. She pulled her head away as the back of his hand glided down her cheek, but for now she kept her mouth shut. Mostly because the pain she would feel, Killian would feel. And the last thing she needed was him running around here and getting hurt either way.

Basement

Pure fear glided over her face as she turned it back towards him. Her heartbeat picked up as she looked towards the door. She shook her head before words could even leave her lips. “No” it was barely a whisper that left her, anything, he could do anything to her. Not the basement. Her nose started to sting, and tears threatened to spill over her cheeks. “I’ll do anything, just don’t put me down there” at this point she was visibly shaking.

-

As Daisy asked him what Anthony and Calliope would do, it was like everything slowed down for him. What would they do? That was what he was afraid of even thinking. He didn’t hear how Victoria and Jack started talking about another one might be able to help as he looked around and grabbed his phone and franticly started finding the number for his uncle. “Kieran?” A soft hum of confirmation was heard on the other line. “It’s about Paisley” he started, licking his lips “I need you to make sure my father doesn’t do anything stupid the next couple of hours” he walked away letting his fingers glide through his hair, so he wouldn’t disturb the others from their planning. “No, I know that it’s not your job, and it isn’t for his shake it’s for Iris, Mary-Jane and Charles shake” he kept talking “because she is being held captive, god damn it, Kieran! Could you just do it for me, I can’t make sure that he doesn’t run off because he can feel her pain, right now, just, do it!” he exhaled and grabbed the back of one of the chairs around the dining table “Thank you” He hung up and threw the phone on the table. He should never had asked her to come. He had really fucked up this time, and it wasn’t every day that Cassian actually would admit that.
Orion
Mange titler
Orion

IndlægEmne: Sv: ...To change the things I can   ...To change the things I can - Page 2 EmptyFre Nov 12, 2021 10:23 am

He could see how the wave of pain washed over her face, making his smile pull up just by an inch. He looked at her face watching the delicate fear spread out her entire expression, making Anthony tilt his head just a little to the side, as his fingers once again traced over the soft skin on her cheek. "I'm sorry honey, I just don't quite believe you," he whispered as he leaned closer to her face. If you couldn't make people obey by simple words, fear always came close second to the best way to handle things - at least according to Anthony. So, he grabbed her by the back of her head, pulling her a little bit closer towards him, his lips so awfully close to his. "Try to get some sleep," he whispered before walking towards the door, still with grib on her tight only to throw her through the doors and down the stairs, before he closed the door and locked it. The room large enough, only a small lamp to be turned on with a low light. Otherwise it was clear that too people had tried to make sure they could sleep comfortable here. Traces of white fur from the snowleopard indicated it had been the only way for Victoria to keep herself and Lauren warm doing the autumn nights.

Anthony walked back to the bar to get a drink before he returned to his room. He didn't expect Eric to return, he would be smart if he did, in his book at least. Because if there was anything Anthony didn't like it was a broken record of loyalty.

-

Daisy took a sharper breath in, she had no idea how Anthony even looked like, but she did not like it the slightest how everyone seemed to be dragged into the mess of his by the second. There were two banshees here, if someone was going to die, they would have picked up on it by now, but Daisy knew as well as everyone else in here - there were worse things than death out in this world. So, she looked towards Cassian, holding her breath by how the frustration increased in his voice, folding her lips a little bit. She herself did not listen fully to Victoria and Jack's conversation, as she was fully focused on what Cassian was going to do.

Victoria lifted her shoulders a little bit, "I'm not sure about anything. I mean if I could get a hold on Eric, he could be able to move fast enough to get her out of there, but Anthony would expect him to return. And I'm not about to let my brother get stuck in there as well," Victoria crossed her arms a little bit. "What about Cecilia? Maybe she we can get her to summon Eris out of there?" Victoria frowned a little, it even caught Daisy's attention. "No, I'm not even sure she would know how to summon Eris... besides, Lucas would kill you, or make me kill you if you drag Cecilia into this and you know it," Victoria argued. There was already more than enough people dragged into this. "Anthony has planned for this for longer than we might expect, especially if he has it out for Eris, he would have had to have a theory that she would show. Of course, if he has kept tabs on Southside, he would have known she has stayed there up till recently - after all she did spent an awful lot of time there most of the year," Victoria looked to Jack. It was true, it wasn't even sure Anthony had known today would be the day that Eris would show, maybe he just hoped that the odds were in his favor after all. Eris had been living with Jack for some months before they split.

"But if he is going to take her to that place, it's not going to be till the morning. It would be stupid to travel here at nightfall. Doesn't that just give us the time to get there, and create a field powerful enough to make them believe we aren't there?" Daisy suggested. "If they don't know that we are there when they arrive, we have the upper hand," she crossed her arms a little bit. "You are untraceable, you can manipulate the Earth - if you allow my help, I can assist in making sure they wouldn't even know we are there," she turned around mostly because she wasn't going to do anything if Cassian didn't want her on the field, but it didn't mean she wasn't going to keep asking, because she wanted to help if she could. But his magic cloaking them along with her illusions and his mind shield on them. They made quite a powerful team all of them.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: ...To change the things I can   ...To change the things I can - Page 2 EmptyFre Nov 12, 2021 11:54 am

Her deep blue eyes didn’t waver from his, not when he leaned closer. Not when she could feel his hot breath cascade over her plum lips, reminded by how they had been there before. But that time it had been with passion, and not because he was about to force her into a space that she wasn’t comfortable with. “Anthony!” she yelped as he then turned her around and threw her down the stairs. Before she could even get up, the door had been closed and she was left alone. Her breathing became shallow as she looked around, small black spots formed around her eyes. She would have a short period of time before all of this would become too much for her. Scrambling around she found her phone that she had hid in a secret pocket of her jacket, not that it would take long before someone would notice that Anthony had just made a fatal mistake. Calliope seemed the time to think about everything. She quickly typed in Cassian’s number and held her breath while it called him up.

Cassian walked towards them again, giving them all an apologetic nod as he put away his phone once more. He listened to the many theories of what they needed to do know. “Well, there were periods of times where I couldn’t find you with magic, so I’m guessing he as some sort of room where it cancel out magically induced abilities?” he then looked towards Daisy as she recommended joining her and Jack’s abilities. He had to be honest, he didn’t like the idea to bring more people into this. “To be perfectly honest, I brought Eris into this, and the people that knows about this church are me and my father, maybe it would be best to reduce our numbers, so we don’t all get a new target on our backs” he breathed but didn’t get to say much more as his pocket started buzzing. He picked it up and quickly accepted the call and put it on speaker. “Eris?” he breathed out, hopeful that she had gotten out. But the shallow breathing and the shear panic in her voice quickly made him think otherwise. “He still has me” she whispered, pressing herself up against the cold wall. “And we only have a moment before one of them remembers that searching me for a mobile phone would be a good idea” her nails dug into her palms to keep her from totally losing it. “Cassian this is bad” she whispered gasping as tears started gliding down her cheeks. “He is taking me to St. Davis tomorrow, and he wants the artifact my father found back in the day” a soft sob left her “He has me locked in the basement of the serpents, and I can’t use my powers to get out, don’t come for me, it’s just going to end bad” – “for everyone involved” overwhelmed by fear she started to see shadows of old memories wander around in the room. “I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean for any of this to happen” she sobbed, as she kept apologizing.  

But as someone walked towards her and grabbed her, she started screaming. Strong hands pushed her off leaving her a sobbing mess on the floor as Calliope took the phone towards her ear. “Hello Cassian” Calliope’s silky voice spoke with a hint of enjoyment. She squatted down and let her fingers glide over Eris wet skin from the tears still running down her cheeks. “As you can hear we are taking good care of your former stepmother” Cassian felt how every muscle in his jaw tensed. “Wild what trauma can do to even the strongest woman, now for this Eris, you don’t deserve the light anymore” she made a small click with her tongue as she got up, pulled out the small lamp to leave the demon in darkness. Then she started walking up the stairs. This was when Eris shuffled around, trying to follow. Begging not be left behind in the dark. The door closed and it was easy for the group to hear the screams, begging and pounding against the wooden door. “Well, if everything goes well, I guess I’ll be seeing you tomorrow, Cassian, ta’ta” Calliope purred and hung up. Walking back towards Anthony and threw Eris phone towards him "I swear, its like I have to do everything myself" she smiled leaning against the bar arm crossed over her chest.
Orion
Mange titler
Orion

IndlægEmne: Sv: ...To change the things I can   ...To change the things I can - Page 2 EmptyFre Nov 12, 2021 4:08 pm

"Well, I tried to make a hole in basement to dig Lauren and I out of there, after he noticed, he made sure every single exit was impossible," Victoria replied and scratched her neck a little, she had no idea people couldn't trace her there, but she knew she couldn't get herself out. "To be honest, I brought you both into this, its my mess," Jack pointed out, as Cassian seemed to put most of the blame, if not all of it on his own shoulders. "New targets on our backs? We are living targets either way," Victoria pointed out. Even if this seemed like a fight that was about Cassian and his father alongside Eris and Anthony. It was a serpent thing as well, and Jack had far from forgiven how Anthony had walked in and almost beaten the life out of him. Jack's eyes darted to the phone, as it started to buzz. And everyone kept their eyes on it as Cassian took it and put it on speaker. Jack closed his eyes for a brief moment, listened to the sound of her heart beating with fear, the panic that had over taken her voice. Now, Jack thought he had seen and heard Eris upset before, but this was something else, if not worse. And he far from liked it. Daisy lifted her hand up to her lips biting her thumb a little as she tried to see if they could come up with something. But it didn't take long till there was a sound, then the scream, making the apartment go silent for a moment.

Jack could hear better than everyone in the room, even as the door closed he could still her the crying and begging to be let out, and it killed him inside. Victoria took a sharper breath in, if they hadn't come for her, none of this would have happened. And she could feel the guilt press on her. The woman's voice made Daisy take a longer and deeper breath in, mostly because yes, was Cassian going to let this one go, no, was he going to let her in on it, absolutely not. And if there was anything she hated it was sitting down and just wait for it to be over. Which was also the reason why she looked over at him, there were people out there she wouldn't think twice about saving or helping if she could, so it wasn't because she didn't understand - because she did, but it didn't stop her from being worried.

-

Anthony looked towards Calliope with a bigger grin as she returned and threw the phone towards him. "But if she hadn't made the call, how would we have known for sure the others weren't motivated by terror by now?" A short laughter filled up the room as he picked up the phone and looked a little bit at it, then used his powers to throw it across the room so it broke. He couldn't risk someone listened in on other conversations, so by destroying it, it seemed the best. "Now for sure we know Cassian will show up there tomorrow, Jack and Victoria might return here, just on good favors to take over while I'm gone. Which will be their mistake. Because if they do, I will just have to kill them by nightfall."
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: ...To change the things I can   ...To change the things I can - Page 2 EmptyFre Nov 12, 2021 5:49 pm

It was like time stood still for Cassian. He just looked at the phone after Calliope had hung up. By now the phone would be destroyed and they no longer had the surprise element, not if they would ever have had it in the first place. What the hell was they supposed to do? Knowing Anthony’s mother, just how much she had run around ruined things, not only for his father but for him as well. His jaw was still tense as he walked over and sat down. At this point he was at a loss to what he could do or should do. Killian had just gotten Paisley back, now was he one for encouraging that you broke people up? No. But his father had always been someone else entirely when being around the soul demon, a better version. Just like was around Daisy. He knew just how much this would hurt Mary-Jane, Iris and Charles. Hell, he was sure even Norah would come after him if her mother suddenly wouldn’t be able to be there for her anymore.

Scarlett moved once again towards Jack letting her hand find his giving it a soft squeeze. Then she looked towards Victoria. “don’t do that” she whispered looking around too the two people, without having the powers to, she could almost feel the guilt that pressed them down. “Don’t blame yourself, this isn’t on you it’s on the man thinking that he needs to punish her for whatever he did, even without your involvement, men like Anthony would have found her another way and she would still be in this situation. But then you might not even had known she was gone” she leaned over and gave Victoria a soft smile “you are here, just, focus on that, and not what it cost because at this moment that has to count for more until we get her back” now she had been in this type of situation before, and she had also seen how badly it could end. But the one thing she had learned, that if you kept carrying on the guilt on your shoulder, you would never be able to get on with it.

-

Eris didn’t stop her screams, yelling, crying as she hammered down on the door. Not that it seemed to have the effect she hoped for. Heart hammering in her chest she slowly walked down the stairs, falling into the small mattress. Funny how the smell of Victoria at this moment calmed her down, just for a second before she started crying. Feeling completely hopeless knowing no one would come to get her out and this would be the next couple of hours of just her being in this hell hole. Trying to calm herself down a soft breathy song voice left her singing one of the songs she had always sung when Charles hadn’t been able to sleep as a small boy.  

Calliope’s eyes glided towards the door as Eris kept banging on it. Not that she really cared. So, she redirected her gaze towards Anthony. Pushed herself away from the bar and walked over towards him. Her fingers glided over his cheek, walking a little closer, she couldn’t help but smile with the closeness. Funny how two people like them could be this so intertwined but they had never really taken a step in that direction. Of course, they had a daughter that would be a connection between them forever. What they had was even stronger than vows, or rings on their fingers. Her love for him was so much more than just, love. “So, how do you feel now?” she asked feeling how a wicked grin glided over her lips, as her fingers closed around his jaw and leaned even closer.
Orion
Mange titler
Orion

IndlægEmne: Sv: ...To change the things I can   ...To change the things I can - Page 2 EmptyMan Nov 15, 2021 8:42 pm

The person in the room the banshee was most concerned about was Cassian, and this was drowning him slowly, but she let him take in his thought not wanting to disrupt the thought of them, not if he came up with something that might be useful compared to the situation. But to be honest, the last thing she wanted was to send him out to that field with these people, even if that made her incredible selfish to admit that, it was how she felt. Daisy sat down next to Cassian, placed her hand on his back, leaning her head towards him to let him know that she was right by his side. The only thing she did was sit there in silence and observe how the conversation folded. At least it seemed like Jack's girlfriend could talk some sense into him, thankful she didn't have to call Nigel to knock some sense into the cryobird's head. And it also seemed the other banshee had some good notes to Victoria as well.

Victoria took a sharper breath in and nodded to Scarlett. "You better hold on tight to that one, otherwise I might marry her," she pulled a little curl on her lips before sitting down in one of the arm chairs. "I like what you've done with the roof, it was about fucking time," she mumbled a little finally noticing it. Daisy pressed her brows a little bit together looking up, maybe that was the roof Nigel had been cursing about the other day. Now it all made sense. Jack looked up and chuckled a little. "Beers anyone?" He then asked, maybe getting something cold to drink was going to help them think a bit more clear in all of this. They needed to think and not just run into this like headless chickens.

-

Screams and more screams, - the sweet sensation of pain, nothing but a sweet melody in his ears. Calliope's fingers running over his cheek, making the little smirk grow as his eyes kept locked with hers. So, how do you feel now? Anthony pulled a wider grin and breathed out. "Oh my love, I feel spectacular," he whispered in a low whisper as he placed his arms around her waste pulling her closer towards him, feeling how her lips were just inches for his. He was high of the sense of power that had fallen over him, how everything was playing out. Finally letting his lips meet hers in the intense motion of passion and terror that had been taken up the room they were in.
Cassian

Cassian

Antal indlæg : 120

IndlægEmne: Sv: ...To change the things I can   ...To change the things I can - Page 2 EmptyTirs Nov 16, 2021 12:57 pm

Cassian gave Daisy a grateful smile as she sat down beside her and gave him some comfort for his racing mind. Funny, how the woman that had been more a mother and friend to him, than his own were now in a situation that he had put her in. Yes, not funny at all really. But what could he do? All options were lying on showing up tomorrow and get her back like that. Maybe after Anthony had gotten whatever it was that he wanted, he would let her go. Not that he counted on it, he might let her off the hook, but it would only be a matter of time before he found another way to torment her. That was how it had always been to people that in his eyes had failed him. The thought never occurred that he might have failed them.

Scarlett couldn’t help but let out a nervous laugh as Victoria very bluntly told Jack that if he didn’t hold on to her, that she would marry her. A slight tint of warmth was shown in her cheeks, as she tried to get over what the shapeshifter had just told her. Both Scarlett and Cassian said yes simultaneously, which resulted in a small laugh from Cassian as he looked towards Scarlett that walked after Jack to help him carry out beers to the people that wanted one.

-

Her smile widened as he called her love. A delightful tickle glided down her spine, as he pulled her closer with his hands on her waist. There was always a thrill in knowing that the plan was going as smoothly as one hoped. Nothing could stop them from taking over Southside, and slowly they would be able to expand their borders making sure that people would fear the Serpents as they rightfully should. A soft gasp left her as he kissed her, and she didn’t hesitate to kiss him back. It didn’t take long before it became passionate, and she had to pull away for air. A soft hum of appreciation left her, placing a finger against his lips as she leaned a little back. “Now, since Victoria is not here anymore, I very much doubt that Lauren and Eric will come back, shall I make sure they regret that discission? Staking out the competition really did give a lot of insight where to hit so it hurts” she mumbled, letting her finger glide over his lips, before all of her fingers found their way into his hair.
Orion
Mange titler
Orion

IndlægEmne: Sv: ...To change the things I can   ...To change the things I can - Page 2 EmptyTirs Nov 16, 2021 8:27 pm

Jack nodded as both Victoria and Daisy also said yes to beer, and went with Scarlett to go to the fridge to get some. Possibly the most chilled beer you could get, just like Jack liked it. Nice and cold, good for the wrecked nerves this evening.
Victoria looked towards Daisy and Cassian taking a deeper breath in before just leaning back in the chair for a moment, closing her eyes. She wished that Rafael was home so she could just go to him, but since he didn't even know what had been going on - she didn't even want to call him, knowing the last thing he needed while being out was that she had been in trouble. At the same time nothing would bring her more comfort than being close to him right now, but she could do without, she had to. She was safe, not everyone was that lucky. Jack and Scarlett returned with the beers and handed them out, before he sat down again, taking a sip.

-

Anthony chuckled a little, "I love the way you think," he clicked his tongue a little as the wicked smile crossed over his lips. They did have a lot of insight, more than the small mice had thought as they had planned their escape plans. Anthony hadn't just shown up to take over something he knew nothing about, he knew more than given credit for, and it was about time that people learned not to mess with his choices nor his loyalty. "We take care of Eric first, giving Lauren a little break, let's see if her sister or mother even care to show up," he sighed a little bit as he licked his lips. "Pearl told me this delighted story about how Eric one took his girlfriend here - her name is Noa, and I reckon maybe you could start off by paying her a visit? If he doesn't show up tonight, because I do not tolerate people breaking their promises." - "Yeah, and there isn't really anything worse than that, isn't there?" Anthony chuckled a little looking to the side as his mother had appeared in a red smoke. "Hello mother, how delighted to see you. To what do I owe the pleasure?"

Rebekah chuckled a little, "oh trust me, this is one of the few favors I will do for you. But you managed to piss a few Jones men off within seconds, always peaks the excitement levels a little bit," she walked behind the bar to pour herself a glass of whisky, looking towards Calliope as well. "But don't worry, we will keep them in a good hold," Rebekah chuckled a little bit as she took a sip of the whisky. "I'm happy to see you make good use of the spell I gave you," he looked towards the direction of the basement. She could feel the magic in the floors from underneath them. "Shouldn't be long now," the witch breathed out before rushing a hair through her red locks.
Kieran

Kieran

Humør : Well you see, the explanation is perfectly simple and scientific. It was because shut up. Shut up is why
Antal indlæg : 56

IndlægEmne: Sv: ...To change the things I can   ...To change the things I can - Page 2 EmptyTirs Nov 16, 2021 9:29 pm

Cassian had just about taken a sip of his beer as his uncle stepped into the room as an illusion. This family was giving him a headache. “Well, what a fun little gathering” he spoke letting out a soft sigh “My brother wasn’t about to stay at home and is on his way to get Paisley” one could hear him being corrected with the name. He let out a deep sound “Okay, Atarah – Atarah?” he then shook his head “That’s not important right now, the thing is that he wants the blond little demon back now, and Rebekah isn’t going to stay away, therefore we need back up” Cassian got up and looked towards Daisy and then the disappearing of his uncle again. “Seems like I’m not staying for beer” he whispered closing his eyes. Now Cassian had always acted as the oldest for many of his siblings, but it was time like these that he actually missed his older siblings. Not that he had heard from them in a very long time. He took Daisy’s hand and pulled her towards him. Giving her a soft kiss on his lips “I need you, to go get Katelyn and Maya and take them home to Nigel, make sure that everyone is safe, and put down the necessary protections, maybe you should just all go back to his place” he looked towards Victoria “Please be safe, all of you” he said before he stepped away took a magical paper and transported back from the place the Eris had just made sure that she escaped from.

As Rebekah showed up, Calliope took a respectful step back. Now, she would do anything for Anthony. But something she had never liked; it was that woman. Not how she had abandoned her son, and how she had made sure that the moment he had shown how powerful he could become. Had manipulated her way back into his life. Not that she would tell him, she didn’t want to end up like Cassian after all. Eris had kept scream for such a long time, but at some point, she had to realize that no one was coming and getting her out. So, she had sunk down the door and placed herself up against it. Tears still streaming down her cheeks. Calliope let her eyes follow Rebekah’s towards the door and then back at her.

Cassian appeared behind his father and uncle. “I really wish we weren’t doing this” he breathed out, not liking walking straight behind enemy’s lines, especially since they were expecting them. “Did you at least call Willson and Malcolm too?” Kieran nodded, and just as his brother he used a spell to blast open the locked door. As they stepped in, the first thing Kieran did, was creating a mirror between them and the people in the room. So, no one could send their powers through it and influence them in any way. Mostly he wasn’t about to underestimate Rebekah. What almost made him drop the mirror was looking at the man standing beside Rebekah. The power around him, the aura. Even though he was a human, a very messed human as he could feel the psychic energy around him. There was no doubt that, the aura, it was something his sons carried as well. And that couldn’t be true. Could it? “Now, I believe that you have someone that my brother would very much like to get back” as his words carried in the room, along with Killian’s another scream was hard from the basement. "Killian, please contain yourself and don't go rushing in” he hissed, hoping that his brother wouldn’t do anything foolish.
Killian
Ledere
Killian

Humør : There is no real world, just the one you create
Antal indlæg : 188

IndlægEmne: Sv: ...To change the things I can   ...To change the things I can - Page 2 EmptyOns Nov 17, 2021 2:02 am

It would be a shame to think that Killian’s little brother was able to keep him away from his mate, when he knew that she was somewhere which wasn’t potentially safe. Of course, he knew very well that Eris could handle things herself very, very well, but there was just something about this that wasn’t right at all. First of all, he had been able to feel how she was uncomfortable and next of that his brother visited. Why would his brother visit him that often all of a sudden? After that, he had of course gotten to know that she was held captive and that certainly made his blood boil. He had told her that he was going to be there through the toughest of times and that he was going to be there by her side no matter how long it took for her to feel better. Maybe some people didn’t trust Killian and take his words seriously, but Killian wasn’t about to let Eris be held captive and get worse. He wished her only good influence – of course there was limits to how much bad influence he could make sure she didn’t experience, but this… This was one of those experiences he didn’t want her to sit with.
So, as soon as Kieran had mentioned that she was held captive, he got out of his office and called to his girls that he was going out for the night, and they had to stay inside. As soon as he got outside, he corrected Kieran, who seemingly was talking to Cassian. Killian was picking out two pieces of paper and as they got to the street leading up to the house, he tore one paper at the time. The first paper made the house look like the lights were out and nobody was home. The second put a shield around the house, so people with wrong intentions couldn’t enter. As Kieran again mentioned Rebekah, he glanced towards his brother. Fine. Killian made sure to actually cast a spell on top of the two spells there already was around the house – just to be sure, after all Rebekah wasn’t the nicest person Killian knew.
As soon as Killian had put the spells on the house that he wished to be there, he started to walk away from the house with quite the pace. Yes, Eris wasn’t going to be in there for long, that was a thing he could guarantee. Swiftly the two brothers had teleported themselves to the Southside. While they were walking, he could hear how his son appeared behind them, and he listened to how he complained. He was quite sure that Cassian would’ve done the same for Daisy, and Killian would’ve helped too, if Cassian had asked for it. “You should be glad I didn’t contact your sister,” Killian mumbled. His blood was boiling too much to be talking nicely. With a simple whip of his hand the door opened up and Kieran put up his mirrors. Just like Kieran, he noticed how one of the boys seemed to have an aura which reminded him of both Malcom and Willsons aura. Using thaumaturgy his voice echoed through every wall in the building, “Where is she?” he called. His eyes seemingly looking at both Rebekah and the two beings who seemed to have almost snogged each other out a moment ago. The scream from a room downstairs made his eyes look towards it. He heard his brother hiss towards him. “I’m not foolish,” he snapped back, even though if there hadn’t been the mirrors he would’ve made an illusion of him go and check out the area, so he could find her and explore ways to get her out.
Rebekah
Mange titler
Rebekah

Humør : You are unexplored, unusual, and terrifyingly beautiful. And only a few will know how to love you without breaking you and making you dangerous.
Fag : Intet
Antal indlæg : 176

IndlægEmne: Sv: ...To change the things I can   ...To change the things I can - Page 2 EmptyOns Nov 17, 2021 7:45 am

Daisy gasped for a second, clearly not expecting the other warlock to suddenly just appear, but she also knew what it meant, and she did not like it one bit and it was written all over her face. Rebekah. The mention of Rebekah, it could only mean one Rebekah when mentioned so casually between witches, which only made her hate it even more. She closed her eyes for a second to take a deeper breath in, yeah, she knew Cassian wasn't going to sit by and do nothing. She looked towards Cassian as he took her hand, meeting him in the short brief kiss. Daisy listened to him, and she understood the seriousness of all this, sadly. "I will," she whispered trying to mask the underlying worry that begged to be unfolded in her voice. "Be careful okay?" Daisy spoke almost breathless, forcing herself to let go of his hand and not just drag him to stay. What was the most earthshaking for her was perhaps watching him go, knowing it once again was out of her hands. Daisy took a deeper breath in, before did her best to place it in the back of her head, getting people gathered so they could at least take two cars. Sending Jack and Scarlett to Nigel's house first having him make it ready while she picked Maya and Katelyn up with Victoria. Once she had done that, gotten her daughters, she made a turn down the street to pick a young warlock up as well as she watched him walk down the street. Now wasn't the time to take any chances, so she picked Sebastian up and took him with her. Now getting everyone towards Nigel and Irina's place. Daisy hated everything about this, and there was no settling her nerves, and more like a poke away from her worry would crash down. So she just sat in the window looking outside, doing the only thing she could do right now - wait.

The door blasted open making a smile glide up on the witch's lips, almost giggling a little as the handsome group of Jones' warlocks stepped into the bar. Her eyes wondered over the flok for a second. Rebekah narrowed her eyes a little looking towards Anthony. "Don't," she said in almost whisper as if she could feel how her son wanted to defend the area, Rebekah was smarter than just going right into the magic fight, even though she did have missed some excitement. Rebekah took a deeper breath in before downing the rest of her drink. She could feel how Killian had his spell searching the area, not that she expected less. "She is in the basement, but don't bother - your magic won't work against the lock, so I suggest you ask nicely," she tilted her head a little bit to the side. Before she mumbled a few words, but nothing that would affect the crowd, but it would affect the demon in the basement.

As it was Rebekah's magic that had created the space with her magic, it only allowed her magic to work down there, slowly starting to fill the basement up with water. Because Anthony spoke, sometimes he talked too much, other times he did say something she could use. And it was about time things stopped being so dull around here.  "You Jones men, always look dashing," she licked her lips a little before breathing out. "Is your sons coming too? - Oh there they are, the whole gang is almost here," she placed her palms against the bar counter and looked towards them, as Malcolm and Willson teleported themselves inside now standing next to Cassian. Malcolm clearly looking at bit more delighted about the thrill than Willson did. Rebekah narrowed her eyes a little bit looking towards Willson, it had been at least over a thousand years since she had seen him. Dark magic, interesting. Anthony hated not doing anything, he hated that they had just entered here to ruin his plans. Mostly because he also believed that if his plan failed, he would lose his chance of being on his mother's good side. "Come on Kieran, let's talk, be civil about this. I've missed having you all in one place," -  "Yeah, nah, we liked it better when you just stayed on your side of the region," Malcolm responded rather quick, making Rebekah's eyes dart him. "But what is the fun in that dearie?"
Kieran

Kieran

Humør : Well you see, the explanation is perfectly simple and scientific. It was because shut up. Shut up is why

IndlægEmne: Sv: ...To change the things I can   ...To change the things I can - Page 2 EmptyOns Nov 17, 2021 11:46 am

Kieran narrowed his eyes as he let all his attention glide towards Rebekah, for someone that was supposed to be the light bringer of Wonderland, an innocent little twelve-year-old girl that was the last hope for the land that was slowly descending into chaos and madness. This is what you got for trying to protect your children? A woman that on a whim decided to unleash the black death because she didn’t like how the human was acting. Now, one could talk about that humanity had a very narrow mind and had done a lot of damaged on the supernatural community. But that didn’t give anyone the right to kill millions of people, because, why not? The old warlock wasn’t afraid of the words that she mumbled, at least not first until it became very quiet from the basement. He let his gaze for a moment remove themselves from their opponent towards where Eris would be.

Eris felt how raw her throat felt after all the screaming. But as a sound suddenly caught her attention, she became very quiet. Her eyes turned in the darkness, that had slowly become accustomed to it. What was that? Water? She slowly walked down the stairs, and right she was as she stepped down into ice cold water. Threatening to swallow her if she didn’t get out of there now. She ran up the stairs again and started working on the door. Now, she always had a trick up her sleeve, and the knowledge of Killian being here, gave her enough courage to think clearly. At least for now. Maybe it was the added pressure that she would die of drowning if she didn’t get out. Now.

Kieran looked over his shoulders as two of his sons teleported by Cassian’s side. Then he looked back to the wicked witch of the east. “Since when have you been civil about anything Rebekah?” he asked dryly “If I remember correctly, the Rebekah Sinclair does nothing unless it’s worthy of her time. So why, what are we here?” he then looked towards Anthony “and how the hell did you do it?” he hissed, feeling every inch of his body burning like it had been lit aflame. Now, he had asked Malcolm if he was a good father. And he knew he had flaws, but this, this might be the worst thing anyone have done to him. And more so, why the hell was his son a human. What had this woman done to him, and still gotten him to stand next to her, so eager to prove herself?
Killian
Ledere
Killian

IndlægEmne: Sv: ...To change the things I can   ...To change the things I can - Page 2 EmptyOns Nov 17, 2021 11:00 pm

Rebekah so nicely explained where his mate was and even explained that his magic wouldn’t work against the lock. She even told him what she wished for. And as Killian already had told Kieran, he wasn’t foolish. He knew Rebekah from so many meetings. God, way too many meetings. Most often, things could be solved with just a simple talk. Rebekah knew she had power and she knew that she could get most things like she wanted it. Killian took a slightly deeper breath in and noticed how she mumbled. His eyes narrowed a little trying to lip read. Since nothing happened in the area and by what he believed she had said, he was quite sure it was Eris who was getting something – probably water. Killian raised his chin just a little bit as she complimented them. “Of course. It would be a shame to disappoint you,” he replied. Nobody wanted to disappoint Rebekah if she had an idea of how something was going to look or happen. Rebekah then asked for Kieran’s sons. As they appeared, Killian, quite synchronized with Kieran looked over his shoulder to see the two boys. Rebekah spoke of how how everyone almost where there. To be fair, Killian’s family was barely represented here, but who cared for now. Killian just wished that Eris got out sooner rather than later and things would be most appreciated if nobody had to lift a finger of magic or hits.
Rebekah simply requested for Kieran’s mirrors to disappear. Killian knew that she of course could do almost anything if he pulled them down. But Rebekah was also Rebekah. As soon as Malcolm responded to Rebekah Killian turned his back to Rebekah to look at the little squim of a witch. “Shut your mouth, Malcom,” he hissed being on the edge of putting a spell on Malcom so he wouldn’t be able to talk for the rest of the day. He had always been such a big mouth. He then turned his attention back to Rebekah with a slight apologetic smile.
Killian looked towards Kieran as she spoke to Rebekah. He put a hand on his brother’s shoulder to interrupt kindly, “If I may,” he asked quite politely, “Rebekah, would you please let the souldemon in the basement go? She’s the only reason to why I am here and as soon as I got her safely by my side, I’ll leave,” he tried to explain. Most often, Rebekah could be talked to like a civil person. People just shouldn’t piss her off – which was why Killian had been on the edge of sending Malcom to the moon.
Rebekah
Mange titler
Rebekah

Humør : You are unexplored, unusual, and terrifyingly beautiful. And only a few will know how to love you without breaking you and making you dangerous.

IndlægEmne: Sv: ...To change the things I can   ...To change the things I can - Page 2 EmptyTors Nov 18, 2021 6:31 am

Malcolm made a grimace as Killian told him to shut up, and licked his lips almost about to give him a piece of his mind, till Willson grabbed his younger brother's arm reminding him that now wasn't a time to make a banter out of it. It was well known that Malcolm always spoke what was on his mind when it appeared on his mind, not always caring about how people felt about his words.  And this time, Willson had just saved everyone for Malcolm starting a debate with Killian that wouldn't have appeared to be set in the right setting. Of course Rebekah noticed this, and how Killian tried to make up for it with a small apologetic smile, well of course Killian would try to make up for it - after all it was his demon in the basement, slowly taking in the more water by the second. Killian and her had had so many encounters by now, one never knew how they ended.

Rebekah turned her eyes towards Kieran as he spoke, a chuckle left her lips before she licked them just a little bit. "Oh, its nice to see you still remember me so well Kieran," she moved her eyes towards Anthony as he asked how she had done it. Anthony even seemed to narrow his eyes not understanding what the warlock meant, then again, Anthony never questioned his mother about anything. However, before Rebekah got to answer Kieran's burning question, Killian placed a hand on his younger brother's shoulder, before speaking to her again, making the witch move her eyes towards Killian once again. Him asking her so ever nicely, made a small smile cross her lips, well the demon wasn't her prisoner, it was Anthony and his little arm candy Calliope's. "But you have just gotten here," she sighed a little bit and frowned a little, thinking about his request. Now Anthony did not seem to like the request, because him and Calliope had a plan, and was it about to be ruined because of his mother making another bargain? Not that he would ever go against his mother. "Yeah, go - I bet Kieran and I need to have a little chat either way," she waved Killian away. She thought out the spell that would let Killian go to the basement and get down there, but only him.

Willson licked his lips a little bit before giving Malcolm a little tab on the arm to follow Killian, because if Eris was hurt there was a good chance for Malcolm being able to help with the injuries by a simple touch before any magic was the key to solving the problem - and to be fair magic was far from what needed to be filled in the air with so many powerful magic users in one room. Even if Killian and Malcolm were known to have more discussions than actual conversations. Willson stayed back with his father and Cassian, looking towards the humans, but mostly the human who possessed the same energies - it was rare you met such powerful humans. Rebekah turned her eyes back to Kieran. "Okay, okay, I will tell you - but you sure you don't want to sit down for this?" Rebekah took a step away  from the bar and closer to Kieran, her smile far from fading from her lips. Rebekah had been on her worst power strike when she had planned this out, to be fair it was the first and only time she had ever done such a scheme - then again she had also become Queen not long after, her ambition had become her many years ago. But with a snap of her finger she glamoured herself to be looking like Kieran's now deceased wife, making Willson puzzled for a moment, as he had not expected Rebekah to suddenly look like their mother. But Rebekah didn't keep the glamour up for long. "Don't worry, it wasn't for long lover. Just long enough," her head tilted a bit to the side looking at Kieran not standing far away from him.

"Oh yes, my manners. I had forgotten them for a second, Anthony darling. Your father - it's about time you met," she looked back at Anthony for a second, folding her hands in front of herself, before looking back at Kieran - because she had no idea how he would react, so keeping her eyes on him was the best idea. But she could sense how Willson's magic acted up - then to be fair, who wouldn't get upset by the fact that someone had completely tricked their father? Not that she could relate her father had deserved all the bad he had gotten. "Still troubled with that chaotic magic of you darling? - you know all you have to do is ask," now off course everyone here knew you shouldn't ask Rebekah anything without expecting owing her a favor in the future, which was always dangerous. One thing that was worse than making deals with the Devil was making deals with Rebekah. Anthony didn't say a thing, but clear it was news to him as he just starred at Kieran for a moment, shocked because he had never known anything about his father's side of the family. Because his dear mother always had told him it did not matter. Anthony's eyes swifted shortly looking towards Cassian for a moment, just a brief moment as Anthony barely looked like someone who was here on terms of being the person he had been moments ago.
Kieran

Kieran

IndlægEmne: Sv: ...To change the things I can   ...To change the things I can - Page 2 EmptyTors Nov 18, 2021 12:12 pm

Well, things that you want gone always seem to stuck” he hummed, ignoring how his brother seemed to feel like this was his show just because he couldn’t keep track on his mate. And he didn’t appreciate the need for trying to lecture his kids when Killian couldn’t even keep control on his own. Now, Malcolm had a big mouth. But he had never burned down any coven houses, nor had one of his kids hurt him as Jolene had done when putting on a neckless that had brought a nearly 190.000-year-old warlock to his knees. Hopefully Killian wouldn’t be that easy to overpower. When Killian got the pass go get her, Kieran was quick to grab his brothers arm and pull him back “Don’t go down in the basement, you are no good to her if you get locked down with her, find another way” he warned and then let him go nodding towards Malcolm to go with his uncle. Now Cassian quickly pushed mental shields over both Malcolm and Killian so they couldn’t be affected by either Calliope or Anthony.

Then Kieran let down the barrier between them and the rest of the crowd. Cassian widened his eyes and suddenly had to choose between himself and the others walking around here. Now, since Rebekah seemed so interested in Kieran and Willson he was quick to let the mental shield fold around them instead. Even though he knew that his uncle was more than capable to protect himself. He couldn’t risk it.

Kieran narrowed his eyes as Rebekah asked if he didn’t want to sit down for this. “No thank you, I been sitting down all day” he said quite dryly just wanting her to get on with her theatricals. What he hadn’t been expecting was the fact that she turned into his now late wife. He could feel how his entire face pulled into a painful grimace. Then he looked towards Anthony, he remembered there had been a time where he had been away from his wife, and she had surprised him. It had been so long between their last meeting he hadn’t even thought twice about it before he had fallen into bed with her. She had gone home, and there had been a couple of weeks more before he had finally gone home. There had never been a chance to talk about, so how should he had been expecting something was wrong? But here they were, and she introduced Anthony to him as his son. It was like his whole word shattered, she had deceived him and then gotten a son with his blood just to what, taken his power and left him for dead? Or experimented on him, to create what he was now? Cassian walked over and put a calming hand on his cousin’s shoulder as he felt how the energy in him was begging to lash out. “Don’t” he mumbled, as he looked towards Anthony that looked just as shocked as the rest of them.

So, you used me, and got a child with me to use it to one of your little schemes?” he breathed out and took a step towards her. He looked towards his until know unknown son “How many children is that now, that you just throw away, and then take back when they show themselves worthy enough of your attention?” he could feel how his orange magic started to crackle around them. “Now I always knew that you had chosen to use your heart less Rebekah, but to use children –

Eris had with shaking hands tried to see if she could pick the lock. But she could feel how the pressure felt off, there was no way out. The water was at her ankles now, even though she was standing on the stairs. But with such a small room it had gone rather fast with it to fill. As if a pipe had burst down there and water was just floating in. She started to hammer against the door again. She couldn’t swim. She hated water just as much as the dark and small rooms. It was the unknown of what was at the bottom that scared her so much. “Make the water stop!” she screamed hammering against the door once again. Her fingers were raw with blood at this point. She could feel that her fingers had crawl down at already claw marks, some made by humans and some by a giant cat. “Please let me out” she whispered as she slid down the door feeling the water up around her waist. But she didn’t have the strength to keep standing.
Killian
Ledere
Killian

IndlægEmne: Sv: ...To change the things I can   ...To change the things I can - Page 2 EmptyTors Nov 18, 2021 3:37 pm

Killian shortly tilted his head a little to the side as Rebekah mentioned he had only just gotten there. He knew that very well, but he wouldn’t want to stay there any longer than necessary. But she allowed it. He eyed his brother as he was being held back for a moment. “I’ll just go and get her,” he said quite monotone. He was already having a million ideas of how to get her out, but everything depended on different outcomes.

Killian then started to walk past the witch and the two bastards. Even though he wanted to run and blast the walls down, he was quite sure Rebekah wouldn’t appreciate that and think the deal was off. So, he simply walked. While they walked, he made an illusion of himself. One of him wandered around to check if there was anything they should be concerned about. She screamed for the water to stop which made him take some last quick steps. Just as he reached the door, he heard her whisper. He was able to open it. It wasn’t locked for him. He saw how Eris almost sat on the stairs. He to pick her up, but she had to do it herself. She had to get out. He didn’t wish to risk getting too close to the magical barrier, which also made the water stay inside. “I’m here,” he whispered, hoping she was going to get out. He was ready to catch her if she couldn’t even stand. He could feel how his hands were stinging and itching. If she managed to get out of the room by herself, he would wrap his arms around her and lift her up and turn towards Malcom. It didn’t seem like it was anything grand, and Killian would much rather have that it was only him hurting, than both of them.
Rebekah
Mange titler
Rebekah

IndlægEmne: Sv: ...To change the things I can   ...To change the things I can - Page 2 EmptyTors Nov 18, 2021 4:25 pm

Willson looked shortly towards Cassian as he mentioned not to do anything, he wasn't planning on doing anything, but there was something about Rebekah and Willson's magical energy flaming up more chaotic than he liked it. But the warlock breathed out, it would have been worse if Malcolm had been standing right here, Malcolm being rather reckless when all came to it - especially when he saw one of his family members in distress or pained. Willson moved his eyes back towards Rebekah and his father, wondering what the next move was going to be.

Rebekah took a deeper breath in, as Kieran gently phrased it, she had used him, "I will admit, it was a bit nasty of me," she did a little head tilt, before licking her lips. How many children had she gotten that she had turned away? she had lost count, "I thought parenting were a two person job, or at least it is now. And thank God for that," she breathed out shaking her head a little bit. Rebekah had many children, not many of them to her blessing - but none fertility spells were much harder to keep in the loop than to actually help people get with child. At least the warlocks here didn't have to do much more than just being in the act - Rebekah did have some of her children that she loved very dearly, she also had lost many children, where not even magic was enough to save them. "I lost count," she replied a bit dry and looked back at Kieran. His next sentence made her smile curl a little up on her lip. "Oh sweetheart, your very existence is only due because of blood sacrifices on children. Or have you forgotten the old ways?" She wondered and tilted her head a little bit to the side. Rebekah hadn't made blood sacrifices over the last thousands of years, but she knew what she had done to keep Alec alive back then, she knew what she had done not to be alone. Yes, perhaps it wasn't how Kieran or his brother were created, but when it came down to it - they were children of a generation that before their parents had been created, and that had demanded cruel sacrifices.

Anthony took a deeper breath in hearing that Eris was getting out of the basement. "You can't just let her leave," he allowed himself to say, first mistake, and made Rebekah turn slowly around. "Excuse me?" Anthony took a deeper breath in an just shook his head as if he had said nothing. "Good, now where were we." Then Rebekah turned her attention back to the room.

Malcolm didn't say much as he watched Killian open the door, knowing if he started to speak they could just end up discussing again - and now wasn't really time for that, wasn't it was thanksgiving was for either way? Malcolm didn't really show much concern for what happened to the demon, but it didn't mean he didn't care  - Malcolm just didn't really know how to act about it. Also, it was easy to distract him, and right now he didn't need to go on a train of thought that would distract him. The door opened, and the warlock narrowed his eyes a little bit, as he kept his gaze around them as well - making sure no one was trying to stop them. Finally, when Killian had gotten his hold on Eris and turned towards him, Malcolm's eyes moved towards them. "Well there we have you, you brought quite the search party here today pretty face," he breathed out with a small smile, before taking her hand, not studying the wounds or injuries she had before removing them on to himself, it didn't remove the blood from the wound, but it did remove the pain and any sign, only to let it show on Malcolm - but hell, the boy had walked from Russia to Spain. If anything this was child's play. Then he mumbled a spell to get the wet part of her clothing cleaned up. "There, just like brand new," he mumbled before taking a step back, shaking his hands a little bit as they burned from how she had torn up her fingers prior them getting her out. He wanted to get back to Willson and their father, not liking the situation they were in one bit - mainly because he did not trust Rebekah.
Kieran

Kieran

IndlægEmne: Sv: ...To change the things I can   ...To change the things I can - Page 2 EmptyTors Nov 18, 2021 4:56 pm

Cassian gave him another squeeze, mostly to let him know that he was there for him if he needed anything. Then he took the hand back and waited patiently if there was anything that he needed to do making sure that nothing would happen now. It was killing him, especially since they were put in a position where they were overhearing things that weren’t for their ears. Now, he knew that the world had been very different, and there had been demanded other kinds of sacrifices to create the race him and his family were. “Yes, my existence is because of blood sacrifices, but that doesn’t mean we keep on doing the same mistakes as our parents, now my kids didn’t ask for their birthright, and therefore they shouldn’t be punished for it, because some of us still crave more power, besides you took away my right to raise my son with love” he hissed, narrowing his eyes. How he had wished that Rebekah had felt a shred of love towards the kid she had made happen, given her to him after she had done whatever she had felt needed. Maybe then, then they wouldn’t have been in that situation. But this was what she wanted, wasn’t it? To see one of the oldest pureblood warlock crumble, because she had taken something from him that she knew meant so much. Had she planed it? Wait till it would hurt him the most? His wife had died, and he had been using twenty years to get over the fact. Now he was back, stronger than he had ever been before, and this would surely bring him to his knees. Knowing there was a son out there he hadn’t been able to protect. It killed him. “So, what is it you really want Rebekah” he asked, not buying all of this as a simple coincident. It seemed to perfectly put together for it to not be something she had planned.

Kieran looked towards Anthony as he told his mother that they couldn’t just let Eris leave. Why was she even here, and held like that by him?

Eris narrowed her eyes as light suddenly flooded into the room. The water spilled over the floor and wasn’t threatening to drown her in it anymore. She was scrambling back first, as she thought someone was come to finish the job. It was only when Killian’s voice rang up that she quickly reached out and grabbed his hand so he could help her, without touching the shield that had held her there in the first place. She let her arms fold around Killian’s neck and pulled him close, breathing him in. Then she heard Malcolm’s voice and pushed her away from Killian and gave him a pained smile. “Yes well, always knew how to get people riled up” she whispered with a very strained voice. A wave of pleasure glided over her as Malcolm decided to take the wounds, she had made on herself. Not that there were that many, it was more mental wounds at this point. I did help however that she was dry again. “Thank you” she gave him a smile and then looked back at Killian “please get me out of here, before I kill him” she stated, her voice still not more than barely a whisper. Not really caring what was going on, she just wanted out.

Just take her and leave Killian!” Kieran shouted towards them, before he turned his attention towards Rebekah, Cassian stepped forward tired of how all of this was going over Anthony’s head. “Anthony, please” he said giving him a soft smile “I know you’re still angry that I left, but you have to see this is what I was talking about, but that doesn’t I don’t still care about you and want to help, let go of this madness
Killian
Ledere
Killian

IndlægEmne: Sv: ...To change the things I can   ...To change the things I can - Page 2 EmptyTors Nov 18, 2021 5:16 pm

She got his hand, and he was quick to pull her up. Having her in his arms simply made everything feel more complete and he even felt stronger by it. He didn’t say much to Malcom for now. There was no Rebekah to piss off by his words. As the wounds were removed from Eris, he sent his nephew a light smile. “I owe you, Malcom,” he mumbled and caressed Eris’ back. He heard how Eris whispered that she wished to get out, and shortly after he could hear his brother. “Just a moment,” he whispered to Eris and let his and find a paper in his pocket and handed it to Malcom. “If you need me, tear this,” he explained. As soon as Malcom had the paper, he would disappear in thin air and appear outside his house. Every spell and illusion was still up, but he could with no trouble get inside his home.
Rebekah
Mange titler
Rebekah

IndlægEmne: Sv: ...To change the things I can   ...To change the things I can - Page 2 EmptyTors Nov 18, 2021 6:03 pm

Her other wise strong mask faded a bit as he mentioned they didn't have to make the same mistakes their parents had. Rebekah also knew she had sunket so low it was beyond reach for anything or anyone, and she had accepted that. It also seemed like everyone else had. "Oh please, look at him he is fine," she waved her hand towards Anthony in a sigh. He asked her what he really wanted, making her take a step closer to him, licking her lips a little bit, not taking her eyes from his. "Are you sure you really want to know that Kieran, my darling," Rebekah placed her hand on Kieran's chest and gave it a little clap before she moved it away as, she took a deeper breath in and chuckled a little. Rebekah could feel the moment that Killian left, making her chuckle a bit and take a step back.

Cassian stepped forward, which caught the witch's eyes. She raised her brow at Killian's son trying to what, throw words at Anthony - for what sake, turn him again her? "Must be rough," she licked her lips a little bit, before mumbling a spell that threw Kieran and Willson away from her and Cassian. She narrowed her eyes a little bit before she tilted her head a little bit to the side, frozing him in his latest movement. "Can you feel it? How your head starts boiling? That's your brain trying not to explode," She took a step closer towards him, "how it gets harder to breath - your whole body starting to slowly rot," Rebekah mumbled a few words. Willson's eyes widened up, knowing the signs of a dark death spell when he heard one. But as he tried to stand up from where he had been pushed, Rebekah did a swift movement and threw him across the room out to Malcolm who was on his way back, making both tumble back. "Now, where were we, look, your father left you - within seconds, and they cold me heartless -" She licked her lips a little taking a look at the warlock. "It hurts doesn't it - but I do wonder what hurts the most that, or this," Rebekah placed a hand on. "Hope you said your goodbyes before coming here tonight," she licked her lips, just about to rip his heart out and finish her spell - she didn't mind killing Cassian if that meant it would send a signal for them to stop getting in her way, or put her son i a straight line. But they couldn't all be as good as Bentley.

Anthony could feel how his own heart started speeding up looking toward the side for a moment as Willson tried to make his way back to the room. But before Willson had a chance to do anything Anthony screamed up in a roar as all his power collected in an outburst directed towards them, enough to make Rebekah stop her spell and action and let Cassian be. Anthony walked angrily closer to his mother, "not him." He breathed out rather angry, which made Rebekah lift her brow a little bit at her son. "If you care about me, you go home, now." Rebekah took a step closer towards Anthony that was at least five large steps away from her. "You got some nerve."

Willson and Malcolm joined in on a spell to create a shield between Cassian and Rebekah, as they ran towards him. "We got you," Willson mumbled and helped supporting Cassian, as Malcolm sought to check for injuries, he had lost the paper Killian had given him when he had been thrown across the room moments ago.
Kieran

Kieran

IndlægEmne: Sv: ...To change the things I can   ...To change the things I can - Page 2 EmptyTors Nov 18, 2021 6:26 pm

It hadn’t been about turning anyone, against someone. But to let Anthony now, that he still had hope that they one day could be as they had been. Even though time had changd, and they could talk about that they were different people. Then he was a firm believer that people never changed that much. Now this, had been a very stupid risk, he could feel it as soon as Rebekah grabbed him with her power, and started mumbling spells that was setting his world and head on fire. A groan left him as he kept standing looking into her eyes. He didn’t have the strength to push his mind shield over himself nor counter spell her. He simple wasn’t strong enough. Kieran that hadn’t expecting to be blasted away after Rebekah had tapped him on his chest where his heart was. Caught off guard, he tried to get up on his feet, only to tumble even further away. “Rebekah!” he shouted, but as he saw how both his son was being affected by this it was hard to split all of your resources to make sure that everyone would come out on top. Besides, he didn’t have anything to be able to stop what was going on.

A scream left Cassian as the pain became unbearable, not that it sent him to his knees. Trying to push back the spell not that it helped much, but it gave just enough time for someone to push her away and make the spell stop. He fell to his knees, feeling black spots fill his entire vision. He heard Willson telling him that they got him. His breathing shallow as spots of sweat formed on his forehead gliding down his face.

Kieran stood up watching how his son bargained with his mother than she was not to touch Cassian. It was a flicker of hope, not that he thought that it would be able to reverse so many years of damage. But it was something to remember when it came down to it. That Anthony had chosen to stop Rebekah from killing someone. He walked towards Cassian taking Malcolm’s hand to stop him from trying to take some of Cassian’s pain. “He’ll live, but you won’t if you keep on taking other people’s pain” he warned his son looking rather stern at him before Kieran let go of Malcolm’s wrist and let his finger glide over Cassian’s forehead which put him to sleep immediately.

Now before Kieran got the time to step up and make sure that Rebekah didn’t hurt Anthony, the female human that had been rather quiet stepped in front of Rebekah and her son. Calliope was afraid, sure she was. Because this could cost her, her life. But when it came down to it, she would always do this for Anthony. Every time, because he was her greatest love. Even if Anthony had never really been able to give her that life that one might hope when falling in love. Been by his side through thick and thin. Never asked for anything in return. “Don’t touch him” Calliope hissed “You heard him, leave” she sternly said and took in a deep breath as she prepared herself for whatever was to come.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: ...To change the things I can   ...To change the things I can - Page 2 Empty

...To change the things I can
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 3Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» It will never change
» Sometimes change is for the better
» This night will change everything
» People don't change; they only fool themselves into believing they can.
» One mistake can change an entire life

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Southside :: Southside Centrum :: The Serpents-
Gå til: