Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

There is magic in the night when pumpkins glow by moonlight

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Aelin

Aelin

Humør : -
Antal indlæg : 26

There is magic in the night when pumpkins glow by moonlight Empty
IndlægEmne: There is magic in the night when pumpkins glow by moonlight   There is magic in the night when pumpkins glow by moonlight EmptyLør Okt 02, 2021 1:34 am

There is magic in the night when pumpkins glow by moonlight K5R02vt

DEDICATED | @Aaron  
TIME | 23th of October 2021, 23.14 AM.
LOCATION | One of the bigger townhouses beautifully decorated for the Halloween party.
HAIR & ATTIRE | Persephone costume with gladiator style sandals.
MAKEUP | link.

The music blasted through the speakers, loud enough to feel the bass in the chest and make any attempt to have a conversation near impossible, at least in most of the house. Not that it mattered. Most of the people attending the Halloween party were more busy talking with their hands, while their mouth was occupied with other things.
Strong colors of bloodred, pink, and magenta radiated as body halos from most of the crowd, only for Aelin's eyes to see as she passed by. All while the nose picked up the different scents, but she only recognized a few of them, humans and other werewolves.

Some unknown sexy zombie nun, more or less naked as most of the females at the party, collided with Aelin when she turned after having a refill at the booze table, making her spill the drink onto herself “Fuck...”. The panic was clear in the nun's voice as she stared at the red stain left on the off-white toga dress "Oh my God! I'm so so sorry!". She kept apologizing over and over, while Aelin tried to assure her that it was fine. It felt like forever before the other woman seemed to understand and finally let her go.

Aelin didn't even bother to check if any of the bathrooms were available, to try to wash the remains of the drink out of the fabric. Instead, she walked to the kitchen. To her surprise, no one seemed to be in there. More focused to get ad much of the stain of she didn't think much of it. Grabbing the cloth laying by the side of the sink, she turned on the water and soaked the cloth before rubbing it against the dress.
Out in the kitchen, the music was barely noticeable, nothing more than a faint pulsating sound.

Sidst rettet af Aelin Søn Okt 17, 2021 10:57 pm, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Aaron

Aaron

Humør : Let’s raise children who won’t have to recover from their childhoods.
Antal indlæg : 216

IndlægEmne: [color=#B22222]   There is magic in the night when pumpkins glow by moonlight EmptyLør Okt 02, 2021 2:01 pm

What was he even doing here? The answer was quite simple, some of his friends had dragged him along. A vampire over a hundred years old, still toying around with his mates as if he was still young and free. Everyone needed days were they just let go of the world's worries and just let go. He had met his biological father last month, not really meeting a lot up with him though, he had heard so much about him and didn't want to let him down by being what he was. A vampire. He pushed the thought aside as he stepped into the house. The people partied outside like crazy, the music pulsed through the walls, you couldn't even avoid the vibrations from the bass by going inside. He wasn't a party guy. Sure, he liked being social. He also knew he would wait just a little while till his friends were drunk enough to not notice he had left.

Aaron reached the kitchen, wanting to make his escape from the party, when he saw a werewolf standing, trying to get a something off her dress. "Persephone I take," he chuckled a little leaning against the doorframe. He was dressed in darker clothing than he usually would wear and one of his friends had made him a cape, said he could pretend to be Hades for a night, fluffed his hair a bit with some coal in his hair. "It was about time I found you," he obviously joked, knowing his excuse of a costume was perhaps not saying. "Someone not able to keep their booze in their cup?"
Aelin

Aelin

IndlægEmne: Sv: There is magic in the night when pumpkins glow by moonlight   There is magic in the night when pumpkins glow by moonlight EmptyMan Okt 18, 2021 1:46 am

Even with the heavy smell of different people's body odor mixing with the strong smell of alcohol, it was still the scent of the newcomer that reached her before the sound of his steps or voice. It made the small hair in the neck stand up in a spine-chilling way. The aroma was sharp and demanding in its own sense, nothing like any other essence, she had only come across it a few times, ​and she still hadn't figured what creature it belonged to.

With curiosity in her eyes and a coquettish smile, Aelin turned around to face the nameless. Surprised not to see any halo of color surrounding him she almost forgot how to speak. Clearing the throat before plating along with the joke “If I say yes are you perhaps going to offer me any pomegranate seeds?” She asked biting down on the lower lip to smother a light chuckle, the head tilted just a little while raising a questioning brow.
The eyes lowered to the residue of the stain, thinking to herself that at least she no longer looked like someone who just got stabbed in the chest. She nodded, before gazing back at the kitchen door "Yeah some nun. A sexy nun actually, would you believe it? Haven't they made some kind of oat to God about drinking and sexual temptation?” She answered with a serious expression, that didn't hold up for long. With a short burst of laughter, she turned sideways and hang the cloth over the faucet previous to her stepping closer to properly present herself. Looking him over, slowly, from head to toe before extending out her hand for a handshake “I'm Aelin, and who is my husband for the night?” She asked with a soft smile.

Sidst rettet af Aelin Tirs Nov 30, 2021 1:19 am, rettet i alt 2 gange
Aaron

Aaron

IndlægEmne: Sv: There is magic in the night when pumpkins glow by moonlight   There is magic in the night when pumpkins glow by moonlight EmptyOns Nov 03, 2021 11:18 am

It was always an awaiting crossfire when talking to werewolves, either they didn't mind him around or they completely wanted to bite his head off. He chuckled a little as she seemed to play along on his little playout. Aaron couldn't help but try to play a little bit along on the serious attitude and thereby raised his brow a little bit. His mask held around the same amount as hers before he started to crack a little bit up. His eyes followed her as she put the cloth back, then returned closer to him, making Aaron chuckle a little as she scanned him before extending her hand for a handshake. Aaron took her hand, and lifted it towards his lips before placing a soft kiss on top of it. Then he looked towards her eyes as he slowly let go of her hand and straightened his back again. "Aaron, pleasure meeting you Aelin," he spoke with a lower more husky voice as his eyes looked over her face.

She was the first one he had met here whom he found remotely interesting. Many of the ones partying here were teenagers or young adults, which was a bit too young for his taste, what you didn't do for your friends. "I was thinking about sneaking out - grab some booze and see where I end up, wanna join?" Aaron then asked. Who could say no to a little bit of adventure?
Aelin

Aelin

IndlægEmne: Sv: There is magic in the night when pumpkins glow by moonlight   There is magic in the night when pumpkins glow by moonlight EmptyTirs Nov 30, 2021 2:17 am

The beard poked against the sensitive skin of the back of the hand, contrasting the soft touch of his lips, but it wasn't his good manners that surprised the shewolf. Aelin hadn't felt a thing the moment their fingers meet. Nothing but her own feelings and it made her blink shortly in surprise.
Aaron.” She muttered memorizing the name, unable to take her eyes off this night's ruler of the underworld.
Could she be too drunk to pick up others' emotions? No, she wasn't even that drunk so it couldn't be the case. With her hand free from Aaron's, Aelin had to stop herself from reaching out and touching him once more, just to reassure that there hadn't been a tiny sensation of emotion.

Hair still stood up on the back of the neck sending a chilly feeling down her back. It's that kind of chill that could turn blood to ice, but Aelin was too intrigued by him' inability to work to listen to her gut trying to warn her that the man in front of her was a danger to her person. Besides who in their right mind would turn down a possibility for adventure with a very handsome stranger?
She didn't even think twice before answering him “It just so happen to be your lucky day, Sir. You just got yourself some company for the night.” The smile growing even bigger.
Aaron

Aaron

IndlægEmne: Sv: There is magic in the night when pumpkins glow by moonlight   There is magic in the night when pumpkins glow by moonlight EmptyTirs Nov 30, 2021 4:25 am

He raised his brow a little bit as she was fond of the idea of getting out of here. Aaron chuckled delighted and nodded a little towards her. "Then, My lady - we got places to be," he walked over to the cabinet where he had seen the host had kept some of his stronger and more refined alcohol from the rest of the guests, and opened it to take a couple of bottles out. Now, Aaron wasn't really the party hard all night kind of guy, but he did appreciate having a few drinks and good company - which was the main reason he wanted to get the hell out of this teen angst dungeon he found himself in. "This should be good for a moment, wouldn't you reckon?" He asked turning towards Aelin with a little half smirk, before nodding towards the exit as she should follow him, before he started heading in that direction to get outside in the crisp autumn night. Aaron handed her one of the bottles he had stolen, and opened another one taking a sip from the bottle as he walked towards the road. It was so late by now, and their only company was the lonely lights from the lampposts - so he didn't mind walking on the middle of the road. "So, tell me something about yourself," he encouraged her looking towards her, now walking backwards down the road.
Aelin

Aelin

IndlægEmne: Sv: There is magic in the night when pumpkins glow by moonlight   There is magic in the night when pumpkins glow by moonlight EmptyFre Dec 24, 2021 4:05 am

She followed him with her eyes as he walked towards one of the cabinets and pulled out two of the bottles without searching some of the other cabinets first. If she didn't know better Aelin would've thought he was in fact the host of the party and couldn't help but quip “Someone feels at home, huh?” She didn't expect an answer because even though she didn't know whose house it was, she knew it didn't belong to Aaron. It just didn't fit his aesthetic.
Handsome and with good but expensive tastebuds.” He surely had found gold on the shelves “I think it will just do.” She agreed joyful and followed him into the crowd. Nope, the powers were still there and it was almost overwhelming being thrown right back into the rainbows of auras, after having been alone in the kitchen without any 'noise'.

A deep breath was taken the moment they stepped outside. She would never grow tired of the autumn. How the air became crisp and fresh allowing one to clear the head, or how the leaves turned golden. The fingertips brushed against his fingers, as he handed her one of the bottles. The liquor burned a little at the back of the throat as she took a sip of the bottle. It was good, really good.
The corners of the mouth raised as he whiteout single care in the world paced right into the middle of the road. He felt so effortless in his nature and Aelin couldn't help but be a little drawn by it.

I'm an empath.” Knowing that was to put it lightly she proceed to elaborate “Not just the 'I get this vibe from you' kind of empath, but I can see other person's moods and feel every emotion as if they were my own, or almost. But it is different with you. I can't see or feel anything, and it's the most liberating thing I've ever felt.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: There is magic in the night when pumpkins glow by moonlight   There is magic in the night when pumpkins glow by moonlight Empty

There is magic in the night when pumpkins glow by moonlight
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Dancing in the moonlight
» Can’t fight the moonlight
» Skinny dipping in the moonlight
» Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW
» A little walk in the moonlight - Nash

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum