Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

The first drink after a time away

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Caine Rothwell

Caine Rothwell

Humør : Forholdsvis munter men ikke en eksplosion af energi
Antal indlæg : 1516

The first drink after a time away - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The first drink after a time away   The first drink after a time away - Page 2 EmptyTirs Sep 28, 2021 7:32 pm

The foul stench of urin came from the pathetic man while he started crying. William starting what seemed like was a very frantic prayer begging for Gods mercy. Caine laughed with a deep and cold laugh as his nail grew longer. "God does not listen.... Now..... ANSWER ME!"
William cried even louder while nodding frantically. "I have not touched my wife for years! i buy girls off the internet! Please have mercy on a weak man!"
Caine flipped the table to the side like it was nothing and stood right in front of William. One of his sharps nails were run very close to Williams eye with just enough pressure to draw blood. With a voice deep and cold and with almost a tone of majesty to it, Caine said: "William.... There will be no mercy from me.... The gates of Heaven are already closed to you..... I can draw a death to last ages.... Beg for her mercy..... Beg... And if she should choose to spare you, you will get to live... And if not..."
Caine raised his eyes to meet hers, nodded one time and stood aside
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Lilith
En af de første 10
Lilith

Humør : "Many called her beautiful, but she wasn't beautiful. No she was red and terrible and red."
Antal indlæg : 339

IndlægEmne: Sv: The first drink after a time away   The first drink after a time away - Page 2 EmptyTirs Sep 28, 2021 7:39 pm

She almost kinda became excited, when Caine flipped the table, and then went rather demonic on Bill. Even if she didn't hold men to high regard, it was an interesting move of action, if only made worse by the disgusting smell of piss. Such a high held man, so proud of himself and now crying, after having pissed himself. She did seem pleased with his choice of words, getting him to beg for her, and how she did love when they begged for mercy, begged to be kept alive and to see the next sunrise.
She walked up in front of him, looking down at him with disgust "You heard the man, beg for your life like the filthy little pig you are, beg for mercy," a cruel smile came to her lips, showing just how much she enjoyed the power she could hold over people, the power of which she could so easily chose to simply end someones life.
Caine Rothwell

Caine Rothwell

IndlægEmne: Sv: The first drink after a time away   The first drink after a time away - Page 2 EmptyTirs Sep 28, 2021 7:44 pm

Caine stood with a locked gaze at the situation, clearly filled with disgust towards the pathetic man.
William fell to his knees and eyes towards the floor and frantically started almost chanting: "I beg of you, have mercy towards a feeble man! I beg of you, i would do anything, give you anything, and please i have children! I am not even worthy to kill, let me go!"
While he chanted his begging, he tried to crawl closer to kiss her feet.
Caine shook her head and with the same cold voice he said: "Now you are lying to her.... You have no children... You are not able to.... "
Lilith
En af de første 10
Lilith

Humør : "Many called her beautiful, but she wasn't beautiful. No she was red and terrible and red."

IndlægEmne: Sv: The first drink after a time away   The first drink after a time away - Page 2 EmptyTirs Sep 28, 2021 7:54 pm

Had she found not him pathetic before, she would sure as hell do it now, especially as he fell to the ground and started trying to kiss her feet. She found a lot of humour in it, taken how he'd acted around her just moments before, so tough and big, yet now so weak and tiny. The fact that he then lied about having children, as if that would bring some kind of remorse out of her, make her feel for him and allow him to live when he so clearly did not deserve to breathe the same air as she did.
With a quick hand movement, she snapped his arm in half, the bone penetrating through the skin. It didn't take many seconds after this before the next arm broke clean in half. She wanted to hear his screams of pain, wanted to see the terror in his eyes, so rather easily she lifted him telekinetically so that he would be right in front of her "I am going to have so much fun with you in Hell," her voice slowly became altered as she talked, becoming more demonic. Her hand even morphed, before she then slashed his throat, and allow him to fall to the floor as if he was nothing more than a doll. He would be bleeding out on the floor before death would then capture his spirit.
She looked up at Caine, blood splattered across her face and something between a megalomaniac and exciting expression in both her eyes but also plastered across her lips. How she did enjoy killing people.
Caine Rothwell

Caine Rothwell

IndlægEmne: Sv: The first drink after a time away   The first drink after a time away - Page 2 EmptyTirs Sep 28, 2021 8:26 pm

Caine just stood there like it didn't touch him at all, which it didn't. He had seen far worse in his time. But then again, it would probably pale in comparison to what she would do to him in Hell.
Some of the bloodspatter hit Caine's face which he wiped off with a silken cloth like it was a drop of rain. With a smile he said: "Brutal... Simple... Efficient... I like it. I would imagine his fate in Hell taking alot longer than this mess. And i got an answer at least to some degree...."
He unlocked the door and opened to a now empty bar and the sound of police far in the distance.
"So a baseline is that you at least have a say in what souls gets to stay in Hell... That gives a slight indication of rank. But it is far more than that is it not?"
Lilith
En af de første 10
Lilith

IndlægEmne: Sv: The first drink after a time away   The first drink after a time away - Page 2 EmptyOns Sep 29, 2021 4:59 pm

She tilted her head slightly, as she looked at him, stepping towards him without breaking eye contact at any second and her smile became less sadistic, and more neutral. He was right about one thing, he was going to experience every one of his nightmares on a loop forever, never able to get rest or any kind of peace. As he spoke of the things he'd learned about her, or at least the one thing he'd learned, which he was right about. She did hold a rank and got to say what the souls of Hell had to go through "Is it not what?" she asked, looking up at him.
He was tall and she had to admit with a closer look, he had a certain charm about him. She could imagine seducing quite a few people if she was to inhabit his body. So easily she could just take over. Though she never liked possessing men, so boring and irritating.
Caine Rothwell

Caine Rothwell

IndlægEmne: Sv: The first drink after a time away   The first drink after a time away - Page 2 EmptyOns Sep 29, 2021 10:41 pm

With the powerlevel she possessed, she would probably be able to possess him but she would likely find it somewhat harder than her "usual victims" His Sight revealed a glimpse about how others abilities worked which gave him a degree of resistance towards the effects. Not immunity but nevertheless resistance in fairly high degree.
He started walking slowly around her while he looked at the bloody room. "There is far more to it than just the administrative details as to where souls go.. Such 'secretaries' or 'administrators' have a tendency to give away their true power due to their arrogance or the like. You are somewhat further up in the ranks than that. Though i cannot tell just how high. Besides your indifference towards men indicates that you are ranked high enough for no 'Man' to just boss you around"
He looked towards the street and smiled. "Are you in for more bloodshed or should i take care of it?"
Lilith
En af de første 10
Lilith

IndlægEmne: Sv: The first drink after a time away   The first drink after a time away - Page 2 EmptyTors Sep 30, 2021 5:27 am

Her eyes followed him, while he started talking and he might not be entirely as stupid as she originally had thought. Or at least he could observe certain patterns and put them into words, which was a fairly good quality, even for that of a man. She didn't comment on whether or not he was right, though he was, as she held a position in which it would be foolish to go against her, at least if one wished to remain amongst the livings.
She followed him outside, looking up at the sky above them, only to let her gaze meet his "Ohh, are you going to start killing some people?" she asked, tilting her head slightly and a more teasing expression reached. She wondered how brutal he was when he killed people, or if he was the more boring because if that was the case, she could find her own fun.
Caine Rothwell

Caine Rothwell

IndlægEmne: Sv: The first drink after a time away   The first drink after a time away - Page 2 EmptyTors Sep 30, 2021 6:29 am

He could not help himself to laugh a bit when she asked about him killing people. "In this case no... Yes it may make me as boring but one of the sources of power there is in this world is your name and connections. And here i am both a Lord by title and a Doctor. No i will do something a little different.. But there will be a chance of blood, you will see"
Brutality of the sake of brutaly did not really mean anything to him. He played his cards very well and she would soon learn a little more about it.
As the police arrived, they first drew out their guns and pointed at her since she was covered in blood and being unscathed. "Hands up! No p.." Caine calmly walked up to the officer and said: "No need for those, at least not here.... I am Dr. Rothwell and i was called to investigate a body" Caine had worked with the police before (if it benefited him of course) so he usually had a way of talking to law enforcement. The officers kept their guns pointed at her and yelled: "Well.... Hands up lady!" Caine stepped aside and smiled deviously. "You might not want to agigate her"
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: The first drink after a time away   The first drink after a time away - Page 2 Empty

The first drink after a time away
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» I guess everyone fight time to time - Lion
» Let’s drink to that!
» A new drink? Or a new book? ~ Eva
» Drink me, eat me, fuck me. [ CW ]
» Care for a drink? - Skye

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum