Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

A rouge life [CW]

Go down 
3 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Rose

Rose

Humør : Like, no offense to myself and all, but what the f*** am I actually doing?
Fag : History | Magic History | Astronomy | Biologi | Chemistry | Math | Martial Arts
Antal indlæg : 121

A rouge life [CW] - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] - Page 3 EmptyFre Sep 03, 2021 10:18 am

She quickly let go; “Oh shit, sorry” she whispered swallowing as she took in a deep breath. But she didn’t move away, her hands finding his upper arms still wanting to be close. Making sure that it wouldn’t disappear, and she would look over and he would be lying in the pool of blood that was still there.

You’re sure?” she asked licking her lips clearly still worried, or more scared over the fact that this could all just be her brain trying to cope through what had happened last night. She had to apologize, nothing of this would happen if it wasn’t because of her stupid comments about him. Pushing him and hitting all of the right buttons to trigger his wolf. “I’m sorry” she finally got out looking into his blue eyes. She made a small nod “I, I shouldn’t have said those things to you, and its my fault you even ended up” she looked back at the blood. She remembered how warm it had felt as the blood had splashed against her face. How the woman had just done it, no mercy no hesitation. Would she had done it to her, if she had turned too?

It was clear she was frozen again, reliving what had happened the day before. One of the many curses of never forgetting what you lived through. She remembered everything.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Neil
Royal
Neil

Antal indlæg : 96

IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] - Page 3 EmptyFre Sep 03, 2021 12:29 pm

She apologized for hugging him which made him chuckle a bit. She couldn’t know. She was only just learning about how he was cursed with eternal life. “Don’t worry,” he breathed out. If something happened, he would just regenerate again. He was not getting out of this curse, no matter how often he wanted to. He liked that she stayed close and didn’t pull away – it softened him just like how he wanted to be soft. Her gaze still wasn’t completely with him and looked towards where he had woken up. “Look at me,” he told her hoping her eyes would look back at him, even though he was also quite bloody. “I am one-hundred percent sure,” he said trying to maintain some sort of eye contact with her.

She apologized again, which made him frown a little. She hadn’t done anything. She explained why she felt sorry for him, which made him pull a little smile. “You’re right, you shouldn’t have said those things,” he said but as he noticed how she stared at the spot he had died at he grabbed her face and as well as he could turned it towards him. “Look at me. I’m here, fully alive. Don’t dwell too much about what happened,” he said and looked straight into her eyes. “I’m used to dying,” he said and let his thumb slide over her wet cheek. “I’m sorry that you had to see all of that,” he said, without even knowing what had happened, he just knew it had been brutal and traumatic. He wanted to say that whoever killed him had probably done the right thing, because Neil was not the one to stop when he first had transformed. He moved his arms around her again, pulling her close. “I’m sorry,” he said and let one rest on her head. Hopefully she would put her head down onto his chest and realize that his heart was indeed beating and he was there.

This was the reason why no one should be close to a rouge, nor trust one.
They were brutal, aggressive, and not to forget, pure animals.
Rose

Rose

Humør : Like, no offense to myself and all, but what the f*** am I actually doing?
Fag : History | Magic History | Astronomy | Biologi | Chemistry | Math | Martial Arts

IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] - Page 3 EmptyFre Sep 03, 2021 12:45 pm

She liked how he didn’t let her get away with shit. How he called her out, but right now wasn’t mocking about it or lecture her. But the scenario from last night was still going on like a film never ending in her head. His hand that placed itself on her face forcing her eyes away from the spot towards him again made her draw in a breath. The voices and images died out as her eyes focus on his eyes instead. Noticed how the green and blue blended together, how his pupil was slightly dilated. “It’s hard not to” she whispered softly as she moistened her lips, they felt dry, and she could taste both blood and salt on them. “You shouldn’t be, not when you already have lost so much” she spoke quite honestly, as she let him pull her close again. Her head found its way down on his chest feeling the heartbeat against her ear. She breathed out and closed her eyes.

You still don’t scare me” she spoke so softly she wasn’t even sure if he could hear it “And I know you should, I know that you could have killed me yesterday, but I” she felt goosebumps form over her body as she thought about it again. “I still can’t see you as I’m supposed to, maybe I truly am broken if I can’t see that I should run, but all I want to do is stay” she swallowed and pulled away so she could look at him again. Covered in blood, almost naked as he stood there in front of her. Her own blouse covered in blood from her own wounds after he had pierced his nails down her shoulders to keep her down.

Tell me to go, but say it so you mean it, and I’ll walk out, and I’ll never bother you again” she knew this night would follow her around, a new scar in her already broken soul and heart. But this time, she would do as he told her too. “But if you don’t, I’ll stay even if it could cost me my life
Neil
Royal
Neil

IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] - Page 3 EmptyFre Sep 03, 2021 1:45 pm

vShe said it was hard not to dwell about the night before, and he could understand that. Such a young soul shouldn’t have seen whatever had happened, and definitely not how he had been killed. He had lost a lot, but compared to how long he had lived, it was nothing anymore. It was still a wound that haunted him, but he had times where he forgot about it, and those times were… Lovely. As lovely as a rouge life can be.

She still wasn’t scared. He rested his head ontop of hers. He listened carefully to whatever she had to say, gently caressing her head with his hand. He could’ve killed her yesterday, and she still didn’t see him as she should. He took a bigger breath in as she started to talk about being truly broken. He didn’t think that she was completely broken, but he did believe some part of her had gone mad. Everyone was part mad in his book. She pulled a little away and he looked down at her. Blood had been splattering over her face and he noticed how he had ruined her shirt, tearing it form his nails.

And there was the ultimatum. Ask her to leave or tell her to stay. He furrowed his brows. He believed it was an odd moment to ask this of him, because he wished to comfort her just a little longer. He didn’t want her to leave right now, because then she would probably go to school, though she definitely needed to stay home and sleep. He furrowed his brows, thinking for a moment. He already cared way too much about her. He would hate to wake up one day and have killed her by accident. He loosened his grip around her, letting his arms fall to his side, “You should leave,” he said pressing his teeth together. He didn’t want to see her leave. He wanted her to stay. He wanted to hold her and make her comfortable so when she felt just a little better she could go home. He wanted her to take a bath before she left, so she didn’t have to carry so much blood with her. But when she gave him this kind of ultimatum, he had to choose what would make her survive the longest.
Rose

Rose

IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] - Page 3 EmptyFre Sep 03, 2021 2:21 pm

She was still struck with how comfortable she had felt in his arms. How her entire being was drawn to this rouge. The beast, the monster and animal. But she couldn’t help it, and that was why she had asked him to make this ultimatum before it came to the same as yesterday where she would deny him the freedom of her to leave. She would fight tooth and nail for him to understand that she would like to stay and be the one that would never leave.

But she couldn’t, could she? She looked at him as it was very clear that he didn’t know what to say. But she was ready for him to tell her to leave. She understood why, after yesterday she was very aware that it wasn’t the fact that he wanted to kill her. But him being afraid because he knew he would. He had gotten so close yesterday.

You should leave. He meant it, but he didn’t want to. But she had asked him to say it as if he meant it. A small nod formed on her head, for a moment she had hoped that he might just let her find a way under his ironclad skin. But it had been too much to hope for. “Okay” she whispered and walked over to her bag and pulled it up. She took out her wallet and pulled out the rest of the cash she had from yesterday. Being a pretty woman had its perks in town. She placed it on the table “Just, so you have money to get better food than tuna cans” she placed her fingers around the strap and hugged it tight before she moved towards him.

A sad smile formed on her lips as she let her hand find his jaw her eyes glided over his face. “You can stay a couple of days, but you might want to find another place to stay so my pack doesn’t find you” she warned him before she leaned towards him placing a soft kiss towards his lips. If he would let her, before she started walking towards the door. “Please take care of yourself Neil" she exhaled "goodbye
Neil
Royal
Neil

IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] - Page 3 EmptyFre Sep 03, 2021 5:26 pm

She nodded and accepted what he had told her. He watched how she picked up her things after leaving some thick tension between them. He didn’t even like to see her get her stuff. She even took out cash from her wallet so he could get proper food. “And you believe that I’ll buy food and not something euphoric?” he said with a single raised brow. Wasn’t it stereotypical that homeless people just bought beer and drugs? Another box.

He smiled gently back at her and let her hand find his face once again. That damned physical touch that he craved so deeply. He sank a little lump in his throat as she told him he couldn’t stay forever, but just for a couple of days.
And then she leaned in to place a kiss on his lips. It wasn’t really like he got to kiss her back, because as he had realized what was happening, she had already pulled away and walked towards the door. Goodbye.

He took a quick step towards her and tried to grab her wrist so he could pull her back. If he succeeded, he would let a hand find her jaw and tilt her head just right so he could kiss her a little less soft that what she had just presented. If she didn’t fight against it, he would let his other hand let go of her wrist and cup her face completely, pulling her closer.
Rose

Rose

IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] - Page 3 EmptyFre Sep 03, 2021 5:56 pm

To be fair she didn’t care if he bought food or opiates. He could do with the money as he pleased, she had given it to him. Now he could do with it what he pleased. Wasn’t like they were going to see each other again now that he had made the choice for her to leave. That was the promise, if he told her to leave, she would do so and not come back. As he had wanted yesterday.

The kiss, however, how brief. Still left a burning sensation as she was about to open the door and walk out. So, she hadn’t even registered that he moved towards her and placed a grip around her wrist to pull her back. A small gasp left her, but she didn’t fight back only looked a little chocked as he titled her head. Her eyelids glided down as soon as his lips found hers. She felt the pull in her stomach right away. Her hands found the shoulder strap and let her bag fall down to the ground. Her arms glided around his neck and let herself completely forget that he was still healing as her lips pressed passionately against his. She didn’t know kisses could feel like this. Like her whole body was on fire.

When she had to breathe, she pulled away. “I thought you wanted me to go” she breathed and opened her eyes so she could see his face. “Because now you just made sure that I'm not going anywhere
Neil
Royal
Neil

IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] - Page 3 EmptyFre Sep 03, 2021 10:48 pm

He heard the bag fall to the floor only to know that he had made a mistake. He longed for more of what she had given him, and her kiss had been the cherry on top. That too was a curse; being a rouge and be destined to be alone, it was such a lonely rank when you’re cursed with eternal life, because that meant that you would be alone forever. Because even if you found someone to love it would probably only last till the full moon.

His neck hurt a little, but the pleasure the flood through his whole body like electricity muted the pain. One hand slowly let go of her head, only to find its way around her torso to pull her even closer. It felt like they melted together and became one. One broken and brutal one.

She broke the kiss, just shortly before he would have done so. He breathed a little heavily and opened his eyes to look into hers. He chuckled by what she thought he wanted, only to conclude that now she was definitely not going to leave like he had told her to – just like yesterday. He gave her a short kiss before he replied, “I never wanted you to leave,” he whispered between their lips and kissed her again, letting the last hand by her head seek to her hip. “But you really should,” he said with a slightly seductive voice. Both his hand found her shirt. For a moment he was considering if he could pull it off her, but instead he found the zipper on her skirt, “The only thing, that you have to promise me,” he started to kiss her along her throat, “is that you’re nowhere nearby by the full moon tomorrow,” he said as the only condition for her to stay for a little longer. They were both filthy, covered in old sweat and blood, and they should really find a pond or something alike to wash themselves if there weren’t any bathing facilities in the building.
Rose

Rose

IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] - Page 3 EmptyLør Sep 04, 2021 9:15 am

She happily returned the small kiss. But his words were what lit a fire under her skin. I never wanted you to leave. She knew it, but somehow him saying it was more than enough to convince her she had been right from the start. Fate was playing a role in this. And even though people around her would never understand why she would feel this attracted or drawn to a rouge. She didn’t care. No one could convince her that she had to stay away. Not even him.

As his hands travelled down her sides to place themselves on her hips, she let her fingers glide up his neck and into his hair. She didn’t care that they were both dirty and his hair somewhat sticky with blood. Rose was just careful that she didn’t pull in it so it would hurt him. Her left hand glided back down the side of his neck down his shoulder, until it closed around his bicep. A moan left her as he started to kiss her down her throat. Heat pulling through her body as he started whispering against her skin, almost making her forget to listen to the words that he was telling her. Stay away when the full moon came tomorrow. “I promise” she whispered back “that I can do, as long as I can come back after that” she mumbled kissing him again pulling him even closer as her fingers started to explore his naked body.
Neil
Royal
Neil

IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] - Page 3 EmptyLør Sep 04, 2021 11:33 am

A soft pleasured hum got in between his speech and kisses as she let her hands run through his bloody hair. The way she breathed and moaned as he kissed down her throat was almost throwing his mind off of what he had to tell her. But he managed to ask of her to stay away the next night. For her own safety. That was after all the only time of the month that he was sure that he would transform. The next thing was just that he shouldn’t get triggered into transforming. Hopefully Rose would learn what triggered him, because funnily enough, he forgot what happened right up to his transformation.
She promised, he growled a little satisfied by it. But she also had a condition. She should be allowed to come back after that. He pulled the biggest smile she had seen on his face – which wasn’t that grand. He kissed her a couple of times, “Of course,” he replied slightly out of breath His fingers grabbed onto the zipper and with the other hand to support the fabric, he managed to unzip her skirt. Instead of letting it fall down, he let his hands find their way down underneath her skirt and curled it up to her waist, letting his hands explore her soft skin which had been protected by the skirt. He bit gently down onto her lip and let his hands grab onto her cheeks quite greedily. “Is this okay?” he wondered. He didn’t want to scare her away too quickly. After all, it might just be him who craved all of the physical touch he could get. From touching and feeling her, to her doing that to him. His body and brain craved the dopamine and the serotonin from the physical touch.
Rose

Rose

IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] - Page 3 EmptyLør Sep 04, 2021 2:15 pm

Det was almost like she was floating, while her brain was shutting down in several places and only bringing forth the primal part. The one that craved the touch that he was giving her. Her ultimate love language. Touch, and being touched. And everything he did was intoxicating, mostly because after she had discovered sex, it had been something that had been hard for her to place on the shelf. Which might also have been one of the reasons she the last couple of years hadn’t been without a boyfriend or fling for long. Also, another motivation why she had been out on a Sunday. Finding something that could numb her pain, like the way he was numbing it right now. Filling her body with sparks of electricity.

It’s more than okay” she breathed out with heavy breaths as he asked if it was okay. A soft smile formed on her lips, as her fingertips featherlike glided over his cheek. Feeling the small uneven spots there was, smearing the blood a little out as it still wasn’t fully dried. She didn’t really want them to stop, but she came to the same conclusion that they might want to get cleaned up before taking it further. “There is a small stream around back, its cold, but it will do the trick, if we want to get cleaned?” she asked licking her lips letting both her hands glide down to his shoulders and let them settle on each side of his arms.
Neil
Royal
Neil

IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] - Page 3 EmptyLør Sep 04, 2021 2:43 pm

Neil couldn’t help but keep his smile on his lips as Rose accepted what he was doing to her, even caressing his cheek a little. He tightened his grip a little exploring the feel of the lace on her underwear. He only got to kiss her a couple of times before she mentioned the stream where they could get cleaned. His lips met hers a couple of times as he was processing her question. His head had been completely intoxicated by her touch and had needed a little time to actually know what she had asked of him. “Are you sure?” he asked somewhat breathlessly. His mind was set up for spending time with her inside right now and not later, even though they could probably stay in touch in the stream and be kept cool there, after all, things were getting quite hot in here.
Rose

Rose

IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] - Page 3 EmptyLør Sep 04, 2021 3:27 pm

He kept kissing her after she had asked if they should go cleaned up. His slender fingers, with slight rough skin glided over her silky pale olive skin. Made her have a very hard time even focusing on why they should go clean up anyways. That could wait, everything else could wait except him. Even though she could feel the urgency in his kiss, he was so respectful with how his fingers wandered over his skin. It was almost frustrating because she wanted him so bad.

A soft giggle left her as he asked her if, she was sure. “No” she finally got out and let her big eyes find his face well, not about getting washed up anyway. Even though he really needed a bath, more than she did. The last piece of reason was left at the door as she pulled him even closer before she started walking towards the sofa behind him. She pushed him down in it. A smile formed on her lips as she let the skirt fall down to the ground, she stepped out of it. Realizing she had been so out of it when she had walked out that she hadn’t even put on her shoes. Then she pulled of the ripped shirt. Almost tantalizing slow, wanting him to admire her curvy toned body. Carefully she stepped back towards him letting her sink down on his lap with his knees place on each side of his body. Her fingers glided over her arms again. Following along with the thick blood that was still on his skin. Reminding her for a second how scared she had been when she had thought she had lost him. With that though she leaned down and pressed her lips passionately towards his. Wanting to show him she was sure, and really meant it. As her lips found his, it was like hot and cold washed over her body at once. Leaving an extreme sensations over her body, that ever touch and kiss left her breathlessly moaning towards his mouth. "I want you" she breathed as she finally pulled away, letting her eyes once again find his.
Neil
Royal
Neil

IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] - Page 3 EmptyLør Sep 04, 2021 4:20 pm

He giggled a little with her waiting for her answer. She wasn’t even sure if she really believed they had to go and wash themselves. As she looked at him, he opened his eyes to look at her with a little somewhat shy smile on his lips. It was almost like she took her time, and suddenly, she let herself go and pulled him closer, but walked towards the sofa to push him down in it. He had a cheeky and satisfied smile on his lips until he was put down where he made a slight grimace from the bullet in his lung which bounced a little around scarring his lung. He looked back up her with no sign of the pain from his lung and noticed how the skirt had fallen down, finally revealing the color of her underwear. He sat quite widely watching her as she literally strip teased her shirt of, making his skin feel like electricity and he had to keep himself in check to not just give in and pull her over immediately. She clearly liked her body, and he understood why. He collected his legs a bit, letting his hands find her hips as she sat down on his lap. She was so gorgeous and confident. As she leaned in, his hands traveled a little up her back supporting her and pulling her closer. She was music to his ears, and the way she moved was hypnotizing. “I want you too,” he breathed lowly back at her, letting his hands crawl closer to her bra. He pushed her closer to him again so he could continue his kissed. He grabbed a little tightly around her before his hands found the ribband and eagerly ripped it apart, “So take what you want,” he whispered letting the bra slide down her arms and his hands find her breasts to massage them a little.
Rose

Rose

IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] - Page 3 EmptyLør Sep 04, 2021 5:44 pm

CW

Again, was it like small explosions happened as his fingers glided over her warm skin. It was otherwise hard to express what it was he was doing to her. She had once heard some of the members in the pack talk about how wolves had mates, much like witches. The only difference being that when their mates died, they had to live with knowing that they would have to live the rest of their life without their chosen mate, their soulmate because they would never find or chose a new one. She had always found it to be an old wives’ tale. But the more time she spend with him, the more she thought her wolve might had chosen him. It both made sense and scared her. But there was one thing that he was right about, no one would accept him. That meaning they might not accept her choosing him.

Those thoughts were all pushed down as she felt how he ripped her bra open and got it off her. She moved her arms, so it was easier for him to get the fabric off her. Her eyes simmered in a golden brown as he told her to take what she wanted. Then a gasp left her as his hands found her breast and for a moment, she could do nothing but lean her head back and let a soft moan leave her mouth. Her eyes closed as she felt the sensation spread through her body like wildfire, begging to be exhausted by him.

She moved her head back towards him to let her lips kiss him behind his ear and slowly down her neck, as her hands wandered down his body towards his ripped pants gaining access to the thing she wanted right now. With adapt fingers she removed the last piece of obstacle between her and his member. Her fingers slowly closed around as her lips found their way back to his lips.
Neil
Royal
Neil

IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] - Page 3 EmptyLør Sep 04, 2021 9:47 pm

With a quick movement her bra was tossed away. He loved how her eyes almost shimmered as he told her to take what she wanted and how she threw her head back as he touched her breasts. It had been quite some time since he had been with anyone who hadn’t paid him to have sex with them. Her reactions were quite pleasurable to watch, because it didn’t feel as fake as when he had been with women who had paid for him.

She kissed him behind his ear, and he hummed pleasured in response. He let one of his hands leave her chest to travel to her neck and pull her closer, even though it might’ve made things more difficult for her when she wanted to remove the last part of his pants and finally grabbing his member making him leave a short moan against her lips as she placed them towards his. Everything felt so electric, and it didn’t take more than a short moment before his member was actually ready for action. Feeling impatient he let the hand from her breast find its way behind her and between her legs. He had to straighten up a little to reach around. If she didn’t complain, he would try and reach underneath her panties and reach for the little pleasure pearl just before he would introduce a finger to her warmth.
Rose

Rose

IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] - Page 3 EmptyLør Sep 04, 2021 10:16 pm

At this point nothing could stop her or making her think twice. She was so pulled under the wool of pleasure, that she could barely make sense of it. Which was quite the feat for someone that knew and remember everything she had heard and learned the past fifteen years of her life. But he just did something to her that the others hadn’t done. And even though he did that, and his own hands found their way down her body and moved around to her private parts. She couldn’t help letting her mind wonder if he really wanted this. With her.

She knew that he was vulnerable. She had seen it yesterday, moments before he had turned and lost control to his wolf. So, was she taken advantage of him? Another moan left her as his fingers explored her entrance and then warmth. A small oh god left her as she breathed into his ear, letting him know just how much she loved it.

Finally, she got a grip around her thoughts. Letting her lips move towards his, breathing heavily against them. “you’re sure you want this?” she asked, knowing that normally it would be the boy asking the girl. Just as he had done just a little earlier. But she just wanted to make absolutely sure, that he really wanted it, and it wasn’t just some aftermath of everything that had happened.
Neil
Royal
Neil

IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] - Page 3 EmptyLør Sep 04, 2021 11:46 pm

Her response to everything he did was so magical and fulfilling. It was almost like he had never experienced anything like this. It felt so, very real. He sighed longingly as she whispered into his ear, letting him know just how much she loved what he was doing to her. And then all of a sudden, she wondered if he wanted this. Hadn’t he taken the toll when he had pulled her back, told her he didn’t want her to leave and tore her bra off?

“What?” he wondered, though he heard her clearly. He slowly pulled his fingers out if her warmth. “Are you having second thoughts?” he asked slightly out of breath just holding onto her thigh. Was she asking him, because she didn’t dare to say she didn’t want to? He could almost feel how he felt left again. False hope. “It’s okay if you don’t want to,” he said and licked his lips, letting his hands slowly remove themselves from any private area.
Rose

Rose

IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] - Page 3 EmptyLør Sep 04, 2021 11:54 pm

She knew she had done something wrong as soon as she heard his words. How he pulled back and let his hands find her thigh instead. “What? No” she whispered pressing her brows together. Licking her lips. She understood why he thought that. She just wanted to make sure that, he wasn’t caught up in the feeling of her being there. She swallowed the lump in her throat and closed her eyes for a moment recollecting herself as she could feel how coldness washed over her so fast even though their skin was still connected in other areas. Her hand left his member to grab both his hands, her hazel eyes looking into his. “It wasn’t what I meant” she got out in a hoarse voice. “I just, I don’t want to take advantage of you, I want you to know, I really” she pressed her brows together and felt how her heart started to pick up speed. Maybe it was because how they had ended up here. From him almost killing her yesterday, for him to die and then now.  Here in the couch almost naked. “Want you, all of you” she knew it might be overwhelming. But she had always been one of those types that crashed hard fast. Sometimes that could scare people away. She just didn’t want people to get scared away anymore.
Neil
Royal
Neil

IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] - Page 3 EmptySøn Sep 05, 2021 12:33 am

He kept his eyes on her, his brows almost looking sorrowful as she tried to explain what she had meant and why she said it. She didn’t want to take advantage of him. He gave a little huff and looked away for a moment. She was definitely not taking advantage of him, not like all the people who had bought hours with him. He looked back at her swallowing the dry lump that had appeared in his throat. He shook his head a little as she said she wanted all of him, “No, Rose… You don’t want all of me,” he said and caressed her thighs a little, “You don’t,” he repeated and tried to lift one of her thighs to move her off him. He bit onto his bottom lip with wasn’t as soft as one would’ve wished for. He only really had his shirt and some spare pants left. He got up from his seat scratching the back of his head a little, “You can’t want all of me, when a part of me wouldn’t think twice about killing you. You don’t want that,” he said quite determined and pointed at his chest.
Rose

Rose

IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] - Page 3 EmptySøn Sep 05, 2021 12:56 am

All the euphoria and happiness she had felt as they had stood close. While they had kissed, and he had touched her like he wanted nothing more than her. Was gone as soon as he said the words No Rose. It was like someone plunged a knife into her heart and twisted it. How he turned it around telling her that she didn’t want all of him. His soft caress made her believe for just a brief moment that he still wanted her. “Don’t say that, please, I-“ then he shifted her wait and pull him off him. “Please don’t” she whispered trying to make him stop pushing her off his lap so he could get up. As she sat alone in the sofa, she looked up at him, it was hard for her to stop the pain that spread in her face, and she looked around feeling extremely exposed right about now.

She slowly let her gaze find back towards him as he explained why she shouldn’t want all of him. And she was afraid to say something to him, if it meant that she would trigger the same effect that she had done yesterday. Not that she feared him, but because she didn’t want to do it to him once more. “But I do” she whispered putting her arms around her body and tried to keep the loneliness at bay that washed over her so violently that she couldn’t stop her body from shaking as if she was freezing. She had so many words she wanted to say, that he still didn’t scare her. That the fact that there was something inside of him that wouldn’t think twice. She knew that, but even because of that she still wanted him. To get to know him. To learn his history and understanding what had made him who he was. But she would never be able to do that, if he didn’t give her a chance. She looked away as she felt how hot tears burned in her vision making her drop her head and look down on her naked feet as she pulled her legs towards her chest shielding her naked body while trying to stop shaking from the damn coldness she was feeling. Maybe it was the hardest of all, the rejection. That he didn't want her. "Sometimes you just meet people that can look behind the darkness and they see the light that you still carry" she turned her face back towards him pulling back her lower lip with her teeth "I just choose to see that light, and when I'm with you, even in this brief time, I've seen more good than I've seen evil"
Neil
Royal
Neil

IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] - Page 3 EmptySøn Sep 05, 2021 1:15 am

He could immediately see how she wasn’t feeling well, just like him. He didn’t quite think about it being both of them not wanting to be alone. They didn’t want to be left. Everything they ever wanted was for someone to care and hold them close. She tried to convince him that she did in fact care and he just pulled on a tight smile, shaking his head a little. He didn’t believe her, even though she kept saying she did. There was something that was off, or at least that was what he told himself. The only thing off about her saying these things, was that he never really experienced anyone saying something like that and actually mean it.
She wrapped her arms around her body and could almost see how she was shaking. It made him actually realize that something wasn’t right about the things he had either said or done. At some point tears glided down her cheeks and he took a deeper breath in. Did she really cry because he said she didn’t and shouldn’t want him? It was confusing for some reason.

She pulled her legs up to hug them, and he moved towards his things, nothing rushed. He picked up his jacket while listening to her and approached her with his jacket. “Hey,” he said softly and sat down next to her, swinging his thick jacket around her and pulled her closer. “Thank you,” he said softly and let his warm arm slide under the jacket, but only to let it wrap around her. “I just… I don’t really understand anymore,” he said softly and kissed the top of her hair.
Rose

Rose

IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] - Page 3 EmptySøn Sep 05, 2021 7:59 am

She could hear how he walked around, picking something up and the ruffles the jacket made. Was he dressing himself? Rose took in a deep breath, trying to steady herself and the rollercoaster of emotions that she was going through. What a meeting this had been. First in the alley, then the food truck, convincing him to go with her. Almost getting killed. A hunter, witnessing him getting killed. Kissing, almost having sex. Now, coldness.

But as he put the jacket around her shoulders and softly sat down beside her. She opened her eyes once again, cheek still a little wet from some of the tears that had been spilled because she didn’t really know what to do with her emotions storming around inside of her. As his arms found its way under the jacket and placed it around her, she then let her head find Neil’s shoulder and closed her eyes as she was once close with him again. It helped, and she let out a deep breath trying to recollect herself after what had just happened.

It’s okay” she whispered letting a soft hum leave her, as she felt how he kissed the top of her head. She then opened her eyes and angled her face so she could look up at him. “I know I come off as strong, with my opinions” she licked her lips and. Turned her body a little so she could lift her hand and let them glide over his jaw. “Then I’ll help you understand again” her hazel eyes shimmering with affection as a sad smile formed on her lips.
Neil
Royal
Neil

IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] - Page 3 EmptySøn Sep 05, 2021 8:50 am

He could feel how she rested her head on his shoulder, and for a moment he was thinking about pulling her closer, to pull her legs across his lap so she sat more across him than parallel with him. She said that it was okay, and he would argue that he didn’t think so, but for now, he just let her take her time. He looked at her as she looked up at him. He pulled a slightly crooked smile about her opinions. He liked her opinions, and he really felt like I defined some of her. All she had done to get these two so far was to have strong opinions and standing by her decisions. It had also ended up with killing him, but that was a detail he didn’t want to add to the calculation. The crooked smile turned a little sad and he closed his eyes, and slowly brought his head closer to hers, so he could rest his forehead against hers. “Not to be pessimistic, but I don’t think you can make me understand again,” he mumbled. He didn’t want her to feel annoyed that she couldn’t help him. To him, nothing could help him anymore. He was a lost cause and had been that for so many years. There was nothing left for him. Though, since last night he had gained some hope for him and the world. Because Rose had tried convincing him that he still had some kind of purpose and just a moment ago she had almost given him the whole world – because right now, she was the whole world.

It was incredible how fast one could fall for another. Or maybe they were both just losing their minds; scared to be lonely.

As he had wanted to earlier, he pulled her closer, pulling her feet over onto the other side of his body. “I really like your company even though you drive me a little mad,” he said pulling on a little smile. He adjusted how his forehead was resting against hers so their noses glided next to each other. He wished to give her a kiss as the cherry on top for his ‘apology’ for putting her into the state she was in now, but he didn’t just want to take it from her if she didn’t want it.
Rose

Rose

IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] - Page 3 EmptySøn Sep 05, 2021 9:15 am

She understood why he was feeling like that, and she wished for nothing else than that she would be able to help him. Give him back the status of being a pureblood werewolf, and not the rouge that he was branded with. But she had never heard about anyone every getting out of the rouge status. So, at that she understood why he was so pessimistic. But it didn’t take away the hope that she could still do some good for him. “Maybe not, but I will still try” she whispered with a smile on her lips, not really taking the things he said as an insult or him trying to take away her hope. She had enough for both of them.

Again, her eyes closed as he pulled her closer letting him move her legs over his. Her arms glided around his chest a soft chuckle left her as he told her that he liked her company even though she drove him mad. “I’ll take it, I think I drive everyone a little mad sometimes, character flaw” she added and licked her lips, lifting her head a little as he readjusted his forehead against hers. Even the small touch of their noses was enough to make her body sing again.

Her eyes opened to make sure that he was okay with this. A smile formed on her lips, as if she knew by just watching his face. Then she let her lips meet his again. A small sigh left her nose as she felt how a tingly feeling started from her toes and exploded through her body. “You’re lips are addictive” she teased as she pulled away, letting her tongue glide over her lips and teeth catch her bottom lip.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] - Page 3 Empty

A rouge life [CW]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 3 af 4Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Life goes on
» I have been afraid of this my whole life