Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

A rouge life [CW]

Go down 
3 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2, 3, 4  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Rose

Rose

Humør : Like, no offense to myself and all, but what the f*** am I actually doing?
Fag : History | Magic History | Astronomy | Biologi | Chemistry | Math | Martial Arts
Antal indlæg : 121

A rouge life [CW] Empty
IndlægEmne: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] EmptyTirs Aug 31, 2021 10:33 am

Dedicated to @Neil

DATE | 20th of September (She was out sunday, now its monday)
TIME | After midnight
PLACE | One of the Alleys close to the pedestrian street  
SURROUNDINGS | People on their way home from town
OUTFIT | Attire

So, maybe Rose wasn’t completely done with making dumb discissions. She had attended class, and actually been to all of them, not skipping or not doing homework. But that didn’t mean she was done doing stupid shit. Like going into town on a Sunday, given that it was school day tomorrow. Well, to be honest she was still upset with Mary-Jane for having told her father that she had hit her. A couple of her friends shouted at her if she was sure she would be alright getting home safe. Another funny thing, for over a year ago, Rose didn’t have friends. She was head deep in books doing everything to get the best grades in school. But with her ability she had started to slack of not really putting as much work in it, because she didn’t have too. Which had open up to the possibilities for her getting friends. Mostly the ones that wasn’t really that good for her.

Rose shouted back that she would be fine, as she half staggered on her high heels towards the taxi zone to get a ride back home. That was when she smelled it. Werewolf, rouge. She narrowed her brows and looked down the alley. Now, everything screamed at her just to keep walking. But she was drunk, and she was curious and couldn’t stop herself as she walked down only to see someone lying on the ground. Was he homeless? “Hey” she mumbled, and looked around making sure no one else was there “You okay?

Sidst rettet af Rose Lør Sep 04, 2021 5:45 pm, rettet i alt 2 gange
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Neil
Royal
Neil

Antal indlæg : 96

A rouge life [CW] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] EmptyTirs Aug 31, 2021 5:10 pm

Neil had only just gotten from Russia to Athena and things were just so much different here. People were… Somewhat friendly. At least he had been offered a box of cardboard which had enabled him able to build a little shelter up against a container. Besides that, he had gotten a lot of newspaper to lay on. He had really appreciated that the werewolf Delilah had given him the opportunity to start a ‘new life’ in Gaia and of course, nothing was served on a silver plate. He had to work for it. And for today he had been begging for money by the street. It wasn’t like he had no money at all, but he saved his money for food so he could get by every single day. He was pathetic to most, but this was how he had ended up since he was thrown out of the pack so long ago. No sweet mum to help him. He had to get by, by himself.

For now he had been eating a can of tuna with nothing to spice it up with. The rest of it laid underneath the ‘roof’ he had, and he laid wit his legs under the roof, making his head stick out watching the midnight sky and feeling the drizzle on his face. The sky was prettier than in Russia.
Most often Neil smelled different species pass by, but he didn’t think or do much about it – unless they approached him. And someone felt like jeopardizing their life tonight. A young female werewolf. He redirected his piercing greenish blue eyes to the girl she was dressed quite nicely and by how she walked, she had been drinking. He sat up feeling slightly dizzy by doing so. She wondered if he was okay. Was she serious? “No?” he replied frowning a little. Since when did other werewolves care for rouges? He gestured to his ‘home’: “Does it look like it?”
Rose

Rose

Humør : Like, no offense to myself and all, but what the f*** am I actually doing?
Fag : History | Magic History | Astronomy | Biologi | Chemistry | Math | Martial Arts

A rouge life [CW] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] EmptyTirs Aug 31, 2021 6:53 pm

She stumbled a little as she tried to stand still, his eyes were very pretty. She noticed that as her somewhat blurry vision looked into his eyes. “Oh” a soft chuckle left her as he very direct answer that he wasn’t okay, she then furrowed her brows as she just heard how she had reacted “Sorry, that wasn’t very nice of me” she mumbled and then leaned against the wall taking in a breath maybe she was more drunk than she thought. She then looked around where he was living and scrunched her nose, he looked like he was around her age, how had he ended here and how was that fair? At this point the pureblood didn’t even think about that he was a rouge making him an outcast.

Well, no, it doesn’t” she mumbled pushing herself away from the wall and then looked around. A tuna can, was that all he had to eat? “Come” she put down her hand to take his and pull him along “I’ll buy you something better to eat, there is a food truck still open not far from here” if he didn’t take her hand she would bend down and take it anyway. “Come on, I don’t bite” she laughed and pulled him along towards the food truck. She looked at him, she knew rouges normally looked skinny and sick, but he looked way worse than just that. “How much can you eat? Just pick something, I’ll buy” she said with a smile and pointed towards the menu that they had. Taco place. Maybe she should get something too?
Neil
Royal
Neil

A rouge life [CW] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] EmptyTirs Aug 31, 2021 9:41 pm

She couldn’t even stand by herself. It was slightly pathetic to watch her. How hold was she even? He figured she couldn’t be one from his bloodline, since she lacked the smell of family, so she should just be whatever she looked like, right? Twenty or something like that? The furrowed brows lessened a bit as she apologized and said it wasn’t nice of her. Of course, it wasn’t, and the way she scrunched her nose afterwards didn’t really help.

A single chuckle left him as she agreed that no, it didn’t look like he was okay by the way he lived right now. He furrowed his brows as she asked for him to come and let her hand reach down. He didn’t take it yet but only scratched his temple. What in the world was this werewolf plotting? She mentioned a food truck which she said would still be open. At this hour? How much had this girl been drinking? She was talking to a rouge! There was nothing in his ‘right’ mind which would allow himself to go with her and-
She sat down in front of him, and he could feel a lump in his throat build up. I don’t bite. Was she even sure he didn’t? His eyes looked up at hers as she said it before they traveled down to her skir- no her hand. She took his hand either way and pulled him up, even though he wasn’t much for leaving his little cardboard house and newspapers.
He didn’t let go of her hand, even though he had gotten up, he let her hand be his guidance towards the food truck she had talked about. Surprisingly, it was open and filled with blinding lights. He narrowed his light eyes and lifted his hand to cover for some of the light while he looked for what was for sale. As she asked how much he could eat, he looked over at her, clearly speechless. He could eat the whole truck and the man in the truck – no doubt.
“You really shouldn’t by me food,” he huffed a little. This was too stupid. He could see on the way she looked, that she didn’t care, she wanted to do something for him. He took a bigger breath in and looked back at the menu, “Fine,” he exhaled. “Just eh… Two of those… twisters there,” he said and pointed somewhat sloppily at the menu with his free hand.
Rose

Rose

A rouge life [CW] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] EmptyTirs Aug 31, 2021 10:03 pm

Oh, but I want to!” she said with a big smile, not really noticing that she hadn’t let go of his hand. Two? No that didn’t sound right. “Alright big guy, since its probably your last order, let’s make it memorable” she said with a big smile “So two of the twisters, and we like two taco menus and I one of those nacho menus” the man behind the glass looked towards the other man he was running the place with that started on the order. When she was done, she had ordered food for an army and not just the two people standing there still holding hands.

Your girlfriend has quite the appetite huh?” the man behind the counter said with a smile, Rose lifted her eyebrow almost as she was about to defuse the misunderstanding saying they weren’t dating. “Well, who says that he wasn’t just being nice, and not ordering what he really wanted” she said and clicked her tongue as she leaned up and placed her card on the machine. She punched in the code not really caring how much it was. She had a part time job and had enough money as her parents never really let her pay for anything.

They then turned around working on all she had gotten from them. She then turned towards her newfound friend. “So” she said licking her lips. “Want somewhere dry to sleep for the night?” she asked if it was the most natural thing to ask.
Neil
Royal
Neil

A rouge life [CW] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] EmptyOns Sep 01, 2021 9:18 am

Oh, but she wanted to. He closed his eyes in a sigh. Why was she so giving? His eyes looked at the girl again as she told the guy she was ready to order and wanted to make it memorable. How could two twisters be memorable? Of course, if she wanted something for herself, but how much extra did she want?
Two taco menus and one nacho menu. Wait… Did she say we? He couldn’t really believe it all and mostly just looked at her with disbelief. He couldn’t eat that much – or he could, but his stomach would tear and kill him before he got to the end of that much. He couldn’t help but give a little huff as he man in the truck said that his girlfriend had quite the appetite. She did indeed, but he wasn’t to blame her. When the girl then didn’t even correct the man, but gave another point of view Neil’s blue eyes turned directly towards her. What did she just say? He closed his eyes, rolled them and let his eyes remove themselves from the girl and over to the food truck, inspecting it; picking up details.

His eyes redirected themselves as she had paid and had turned towards him. He furrowed his brows a little confused as she offered him somewhere to sleep, “Uh-” he blinked a little. Why was she so nice? “My spot is fine, you really don’t have to do all of this,” he said, still having trouble accepting all of this unconditional love.
Rose

Rose

A rouge life [CW] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] EmptyOns Sep 01, 2021 10:05 am

What?” she pushed her brows together and looked at him as if he was starting to grow horns. Why wouldn’t he want to get out of the cold and into something that was warm? “I’m not a serial killer if that helps?” she said and laughed a little as she looked at the men that turned around looking at her. “Hey, I’m not!” she gave them back and they chuckled as they turned around starting to prep and pack their meals.

No really, I don’t mind, but of course if, you really just want to stay” she mumbled not wanting to force him to do anything that he didn’t feel like. They finally were done, and she grabbed a couple of bags finally letting his hand go to take it. She turned around and gave him a small smile before she started to walk, if a little uneasy back to his spot, as he had called it. Not really convinced that it was fine at all. But okay, she had made sure he had food for tonight and tomorrow as well. At least cold taco food was better than a can of tuna, right?

She got to the spot, picking up other scents around the corner but didn’t really think much of it as she placed the bags down under the cardboard boxes where the water wouldn’t catch it. “There” she said with a smile turning towards him. “You sure though? It’s out in the woods, no one really uses it anymore, so it really not any trouble” she said lifting her brows and pulling her lips slightly to the side.
Neil
Royal
Neil

A rouge life [CW] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] EmptyOns Sep 01, 2021 2:11 pm

She didn’t understand that he said no. Maybe it was the fact that he didn’t know where she would want to take him. He didn’t know if it was a motel, a prison, her home, or something else. He was better of out here. He had to get used to the cold weather anyway, right? She assured him that she wasn’t a serial killer which made him pop an eyebrow. How did she even know if he wasn’t a serial killer? She continued to tell him that she didn’t mind taking him to a place where it was dry. For a moment he thought about it, but as she let go of his hand and took the bags the thought was thrown away. He wished to help her carry the food for the army, but he was also quite sure that having the same amount of weight in the bags would stabilize her walk just a bit, and if she was going to stumble and fall, well, hopefully he could catch her and get her back onto her feet. He followed her as they walked back to his spot.

She put the bags down and turned towards him, asking him a second time. He pressed his lips together thoughtfully as she mentioned where it was and how it was used; that it was no trouble. With a little sigh he picked up the bags and handed them to her, “Alright then, give me a moment,” he said. As soon as she took the bags, he fetched the few belongings he had and offered. “Show the way,” he said and eyed her shoes, “Are you sure you should be walking around in those in the woods?” he wondered gesturing towards her feet with a flat hand
Rose

Rose

A rouge life [CW] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] EmptyOns Sep 01, 2021 2:37 pm

A triumphant smile formed on her lips as he agreed to come with her. She took the bags again and waited for him to find whatever it was he needed. A homeless man looked from his own spot, clearly annoyed by the ruckus but didn’t say anything as he moved back into his small spot, just like Neil had. She looked down on her shoes as he asked if she was able to move around the woods in those. She half closed one of her eyes as she looked up at him. “Well, we will see wont we? First, a Taxi” she laughed and moved around walking towards where she originally had headed to get home. It was easy enough getting a cab, even though the cabdriver eyed the pair a little suspiciously. Rose clearly didn’t care as she got inside the warm and dry car and gave him the address, not that it was really anywhere, but it was the closes they could come in a taxi without raising to many questions. After all a few people did live inside the woods, privacy, and all that. At the ride she didn't really talk as she closed her eyes and felt how everything seemed to spin a little bit. Okay, so maybe she was drunk.

It took around twenty minutes before they were there. “You sure this is where you need me to drop you guys off?” Rose nodded “Yep, here” she leaned forward between the front seats and paid for the ride before getting out with the food still in her arms. Hopefully they weren’t too cold to eat. She waited for the man she still didn’t know what was called and walked through the trees, it didn’t take long fifteen minutes max before they were at a small house. Riley’s own little hideout, she was sure her sister wouldn’t mind that someone else would be living there for a while. “Welcome” she said and found the key on the top of the doorframe and opened the door. There wasn’t much light because electricity wasn’t really working here. She placed the food on a small coffee table and walked around finding some matches so she could light the candles that was standing around the room. “I’m Rose by the way” she finally said smiling as she lit up the room with the first candle.
Neil
Royal
Neil

A rouge life [CW] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] EmptyOns Sep 01, 2021 3:00 pm

She clearly enjoyed that he ended up agreeing to go with her. She even found them a cab to transport them somewhere. This was utterly crazy. He didn’t really want to think much about the cabdrivers looks. At least Neil didn’t stink or look dirty. Once again, thanks to Delilah who had helped him get through and transported to Gaia. That girl had some tricks up her sleeve that he had never imagined. Of course, she had also asked for a favor in return – just like the mafia. But he imagined a single woman was less scary than a whole mafia.
He dried his face a little in his wet shirt. God he was way to wet already, even though it had been drizzling. It was good he had some spare clothing and a jacket. They got a pretty long drive, and the gal just paid like it was nothing, and once again he couldn’t keep his eyes completely out of the window and looked towards her skirt as she paid. They got outside and once again had to walk for a little while until they got to a little house. He furrowed his brows a little and looked towards the girl who just easily found a key and opened the door. He followed her slowly inside and put his stuff down in a corner. She started lighting candles. “Neil. Name’s Neil,” he said and crossed his arms a little. “Why are you doing all of this?” he wondered and went over to the coffee table where he found one of his twisters in one of the bags. It was just a simple wrap. He started eating it and let his eyes follow. He was hungry and now that they seemed to have reached the final destination he didn’t want to wait any longer with eating.
Rose

Rose

A rouge life [CW] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] EmptyOns Sep 01, 2021 3:16 pm

Neil” she took is name in and let it roll over her tongue. She liked that name “A name that has many meanings, passionate, victory sometimes honour or champion” she lit another candle before she turned her big brown eyes towards him “my favourite meaning of the name is Cloud though” she blew out the match as he asked why she was doing all of this. She looked around and then shrugged. “Why not?” she whispered watching how he started to eat, she walked over and placed herself on the sofa she had helped her sister carry inside, it had been a real episode of friends where they had shouted at each other to try to get it through the door, only it ending up breaking in half. But it didn’t really matter you could still sit in it comfortably. She grabbed one of the taco menus and moaned almost pleasurably as she bit down on it. “Shit this is good” she mumbled and pushed some of the food inside her mouth with her finger.

Okay to be fair?” she then said after another bite looking at him “Because, I –“ she looked at him again “Don’t you sometimes find yourself in a situation where you feel drawn to it, knowing you can do a difference and then do it?” she asked licking some sauce of her lips. “Because, why shouldn’t I help, just because you are a rouge werewolf I should just spit on you and walk away?” she took another bite and chewed then swallowed “that’s bullshit, and I just wanted to help, do I need a real reason for that?
Neil
Royal
Neil

A rouge life [CW] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] EmptyOns Sep 01, 2021 3:43 pm

She started to mention many meanings of his name. Most of them he had heard before. Everyone knew the meaning of their own name, right? She started to talk about a meaning that he had never heard himself. Cloud. Light, airy and see-through. That didn’t really describe him, if he had to be honest, but sure.

Why not?
Because he was a rouge werewolf. Because were other homeless people who needed this more than him. He could get by, he would be alright. He wouldn’t get sick that easy as many of the humans. He didn’t get to tell her why she should not be helping her, before she had found one of her foods and started eating. He chuckled shortly as she complimented the food. He sat down on a nearby armchair and continued to eat a little.

She started to speak again, and he looked up at her while he continued to eat. He shook his head a little as she mentioned the feeling of knowing one could do a difference. Yes, having lived for more than a normal human, he had felt that way before, but it wasn’t anything fresh in his memory. His eyes shortly looked towards her lips as she licked some sauce of her lips. Fuck. And then she came with one of the reasons why she shouldn’t help him. He was a rouge werewolf. He took a bigger breath as she asked if she needed a real reason to help him. He chewed as much as possible before he dried his mouth with the backside of his hand. “You do know that rouges were thrown out of their pack, right? For doing something wrong?” He still hadn’t thought what he had done was wrong. He had just practiced his ability. “I’m homeless because no one wants me to live close to others,” he said and rolled his hand a bit. “No one wants to be close to me, because they know that to be whatever I am, I had to do something really brutal,” he said and picked a little at the wrap before he looked back up at her. “How do you even feel secure?” he shrugged a little by his question, not getting her. “I could have killed someone in my pack and not care to kill others,” he mentioned and leaned back in the armrest, “I have spent just about enough time with you to be able to track you to wherever you live and hurt everyone you love. Don't you care about your family? The pack you're in?” he let his arms flap out to the side, “But still, your drunk ass pays for food and a cab and shows me somewhere I can stay,” he bit his bottom lip thoughtfully, “I don’t get it,” he said and licked his teeth.
Rose

Rose

A rouge life [CW] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] EmptyOns Sep 01, 2021 3:58 pm

She didn’t say or do anything as he spoke to her, clearly not a big fan on why she had helped. At first, she couldn’t really understand why he was so, not angry she couldn’t really pinpoint what his emotion towards her were. She licked her lips again leaning back as her brown eyes watched her as he kept on telling her she was more or less a fool for what she had just done.  Then a smile started to form on her lips she ate the last of her taco and threw the paper on the table. She licked her finger clean before she started taking of her shoes, they were starting to kill her.

It’s kind of funny” she started out with a low voice as she pulled off the first shoe and let it drop on the gold hardwood floor as she looked up at him again. She then started on the other shoe “You put up all these scenarios why I shouldn’t help you, because of the fact that you are a rouge” she let the second and last shoe drop and then she stood up and walked towards him. Not letting her eyes leave his face, as she placed one hand on each of the chair’s armrest and leaned a little forward. “Maybe I just like to fix broken people? Maybe I’m broken myself and don’t really care what your history is” she whispered letting her eyes find his. “Maybe, your speech just told me more about you than you really wanted to, firstly that I don’t think you got kicked out for murdering someone, maybe you are brutal, maybe you did something that is frowned upon.” She took in a breath “And if you wanted to kill me, you could have done it after I had shown you the place, you don’t need me anymore, you have food you have a house, and you could take my credit card” her tongue rested on the side of her lips as she thought about what she was going to say next. “instead of telling me all the scenarios of what you could do, if you wanted to do that you had just accepted my help right away and used me until you had gotten what you wanted, I might be drunk, but I’m not that fucking naïve” she let her finger glide over his jaw as she pulled away and walked over to the bag to get another taco.
Neil
Royal
Neil

A rouge life [CW] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] EmptyOns Sep 01, 2021 4:24 pm

Confused, grateful, but yet not open to whatever she threw after him. He couldn’t just accept these things. She threw her paper away  and he raised his brows a little tired of her. She started to take of her shoes. Was she staying? He took a deeper breath as she got up from her seat and approached him. He had to glue his eyes to hers, to not look down her shirt, which he felt was quite revealed to him. Fixing broken people. He huffed a little and shook his head of her. She must be utterly insane to think that she could fix a rouge. Maybe she was broken herself, but that didn’t matter much, except it gave her some reason to why she might be acting the way she did. He kept a quite stone-cold grimace as she said that she didn’t believe he had killed anyone to get kicked out. She explained that he didn’t need her anymore, which lead his thoughts towards something much more wicked. He could have more use of her because she knew nothing about what he was capable of.
But then she made the things clearer – he hadn’t used her. He had said no to everything she had offered. “Alright,” he mumbled back to her as she let her finger glide over his jaw. “You got me,” he exhaled watching how her hips swayed as she walked back to the bag to get another taco. “But you still don’t know who I am or what I’m capable of,” he said, curled the paper together so nothing would be spilling from it before he threw it after her. “So, broken Rose,” he said and waited for her to turn towards him again so she could see that he waited to be handed another wrap, his arm stretched towards her. “Why are you broken? Who broke you?”
Rose

Rose

A rouge life [CW] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] EmptyOns Sep 01, 2021 4:40 pm

Maybe I just don’t care what you are capable of, or what the consequences are about letting you so close to me” she mumbled while looking through the big brown paper bags. Because she truly didn’t. If people already had opinions about her, why not just drive into the skit.
Hey” she laughed as he threw the paper after her, not that she minded which was clear with the smile that formed on her lips as she turned towards him. “Mmhm, dangerous Neil” she said while titling her head a little. She looked at the arm that was stretched towards her. There were a couple of thoughts that ran through her head, as of what she could do with that hand. But instead, she turned around again and picked out a new wrap for him and placed it in his hand. She walked towards the sofa again and pulled her legs towards her as she opened up for the taco. Her eyes locked at his as he asked who broke her.

My brother” she said with a sad smile and took a bite, looking towards one of the lights. “He left us, not that I can blame it on him as he was killed” she told and looking back at him “But who really broke me? Myself” she said with a smile and leaned back putting her legs up on the sofas back taking a big bite of the taco chewing as she thought about it. Yeah, the only one that had broken her, was herself. “Maybe I just like the idea of being broken” she mused and took another bite not looking at him anymore.
Neil
Royal
Neil

A rouge life [CW] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] EmptyOns Sep 01, 2021 5:37 pm

She continued to say that she didn’t care about any of it. Which made him roll his eyes a bit off her. She was going to be in so much trouble having the smell of rouge all over her; he just knew it. She laughed as he threw the paper after her, making him pull on a little smile. As she said it was a dangerous move, he raised his brows and pulled his hands back into an arrested position and made some jazz hands, as if he was scared.

She picked another wrap up and placed it in his hand, his hands immediately closing around it and while she got comfortable, he opened his wrap and asked his question before he took a bite. He immediately sensed her eyes as he had asked the question. He raised his brows as she replied to who had broken her. Her brother. That story could go so many ways. Had she been assaulted, said something or was he dead or…? The questions were many, but he got his answers just as quickly as they had appeared. He had been killed. Interesting. It could’ve been Neil who had killed him, unless the fact that Neil hadn’t been in Gaia before, and he didn’t expect that she had been in Russia in her short life with all the feminism and love is love that was going around. Russia didn’t really like that. But she also explained that it had been herself who broke her which made him pull on a slightly crooked smile. It was something which wasn’t nice to listen to, but of course, he had also chosen a sore topic. But the topic didn’t stop him from eating. Never in his life would he be able to stop himself from eating when he lived on the street. He nodded a little chew on the wrap as she said she might just like being broken. As he swallowed, he once again used the back of his hand to dry his mouth, “So, when did this Rose start to rot instead of blooming?” he said and pulled his legs up in the armrest. He didn’t mind her sitting in her own mind, but he wanted to know more, and she hadn’t tried to redirect the question to him yet – so far so good.
Rose

Rose

A rouge life [CW] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] EmptyOns Sep 01, 2021 6:14 pm

How did I rot?” she took in the question and looked up in the air before she turned around placing herself on her stomach her legs up in the air while she let her eyes find his figure again. Only slightly illuminated by the candles around the room. “When was it” she let her fingers glide over her lips her head titled slightly to the left “Maybe it was when I ran around trying to buy drugs, or the time I got a gun” she whispered taking a bite and looking towards the table for a second before they glided back to him “Maybe it was the fact that I shot a man and almost killed him?” she said and watched his reaction. She licked her lips as her eyelids slid down halfway as she looked at him, in another way than she had done before. “Or how I started finding men that I knew my brothers would disapprove of, and not give a shit about it?” she let her feet glide over her naked thighs. “Maybe I was just rotten from the start, but I could hide behind my brain and my looks” she turned her attention back to the food. “Maybe this Rose was never supposed to become a beautiful flower” she added and took a bite not really caring what he thought of her melodramatic thoughts. Truly she didn’t care about anyone’s opinion.

So why should I stay away from you Neil?” she then finally asked taking the last bite from her taco and threw that paper on the table as well. “Because right now, everything about you just wants me to stay even more
Neil
Royal
Neil

A rouge life [CW] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] EmptyOns Sep 01, 2021 11:30 pm

While Rose started to think, he continued to eat his wrap and looked at her quite interested and focused. He was curious about this Rose. How many thorns did it have? Or was every thorn plucked away leaving her only to have empty threats and good looks? He let his eyes watch how she moved around trying to pin together if she was doing something sporty or if she just naturally had nice legs, after all, he hadn’t really been able to keep his eyes of her, of course, it was also the best company he had had in a while, if he had to compare with Russia and this nasty woman Delilah and her man. His gaze was hypnotized to her fingers as she started to glide them on top of her lips. Full and pretty lips.
Drugs. Got a gun. He wasn’t really surprised yet. Almost killed a guy. Okay, he nodded a bit and pressed his lips together. Slight respect for what she had done and somewhat surprised that she had done such thing  - and the fact that nothing about her screamed neither rouge or lone wolf. He raised his brows a little wondering as she closed her eyes a little looking at him. Finding men that her brothers didn’t approve of. He had to look away, pulling on a cheeky smile. He couldn’t help it. He was definitely not a guy that her brothers would approve of, there was no doubt in that. He licked his lips and looked back at her as she started to slide her feet over her thighs. It made him wonder what the hell she was hinting at. He chuckled a little as she said that she might just have been rotten from the start. “Okay, not matter what – you, Rose, are a beautiful flower, you just got a whole lot of thorns. You’re not rotten,” he said and pulled on a smile. Okay, maybe that was a little lie, but he had just reminded himself that thorns also was a thing on roses, and it sounded way better. Could one blame him?

He huffed a little as she asked why she should stay away from him, just like her, he chewed the last of his wrap and curled the paper together, but like before, he threw the paper after her, just as she had said that everything about him just made her want to stay even more. “Does that make you want to stay too? Being treated like a trashcan?” he joked before he laid himself across the armrest so his legs dangled over the edge and his arms were folded over the other, only to hold his head as he rested it on top of his hands. “Well, you just told me that you found guys your brothers didn’t like, so it seems like no matter what I’m going to say, you’re staying,” he said and licked his lips a little. He scratched his forehead a little before he looked around in the room. “Like I said earlier, there’s a lot of things I can do,” he looked back, “And even if I fail, I can always try again,” he said smacking his lips thoughtfully. Nothing was going to stop him, having eternal life. “I’m old,” he said as a point to why she should stay away, even though he knew it would only make her stay more. Oh, she was so smart, “There’s nothing I haven’t done,” might have been a partial lie, because some things were just a little too off. “Just by looking at you, I can do just so… So many things,” he said and looked towards her. “Make you angry. Hungry. Horny. Jealous. Lazy. Want everything. Oh, and let’s not forget thinking that you’re more than you are,” he said. He sat upright and ran his hands through his hair a couple of times before he stood up. “I only look out for myself,” he said and turned away from the lightly lit area to find a chair nearby and pull of his long-sleeved wet shirt only to put it up to dry. “I have no one. Nothing to lose,” he turned towards her only slightly obscure in the darkness. “I’m pretty sure you got things to lose. You already mentioned that the death of one of your brothers ruined you, so why wouldn’t the death of the others ruin you more? And you probably have parents too,” he scratched his head again. “Sister? Pack? Alpha? Luna? Beta? Babies?” he crossed his arms. “Did you order nachos too?” he asked before he approached, making it more visible to her just about how many tattoos he had, how he had a tattoo which had been burnt away and how he had scars multiple places on his torso.
Rose

Rose

A rouge life [CW] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] EmptyTors Sep 02, 2021 7:19 am

She grabbed the paper and threw it back after him. “You have to do better than that, if you want me to leave” using her as a trashcan, sure that was what he was doing. She shook her head a little, then her eyes glided over his body as he stretched over the chair and started talking, so much more than he had done since she had found him lying in the box in the alley. Her own eyes followed his tongue as he licked his lips and then he started to explain why she should stay away. He was old? Interesting, now that was a fact that she hadn’t thought about. Even though she should, she had been with a human not long ago, and he was so much older than he looked. Where they the same age, having some of the same ability to stay alive for much longer than they should? She didn’t really understand what I meant even if he failed. Had he failed before, or did he mean with the fact of scaring her away?

It was clear he had her undivided attention, the way her eyes followed his every move. How her lips were slightly parted, and her fingers glided through her hair. She followed him as he stood up and then he took of his t-shirt. Without even trying to hide how she let her eyes wander down his now exposed chest she almost forgot to listen as he more or less threatened her family. Now, normally Rose wouldn’t take kindly that someone tried to threaten her family or her pack. But again, she didn’t believe him. Maybe some of her actions down the line could end up reflecting badly on her family. But why should she always be the good little Rose that did as she was told? If Ryan could fall in love with the girl that killed their brother, couldn’t she be also made bad choices.

She turned around in her seat as he asked if she had order nachos too. “I did” she said and nodded towards the bag that had what he was asking for. She got up herself and walked around him letting her fingers glide over his back where there wasn’t any tattoos but scars. “Well, you still don't scare me” she whispered “the last one I was with, just got out of jail from Nepal, thirty years he had been there, and he was also, what you would say old, and he had been a hunter, one of the brutal ones” she licked her lips and pulled her hand away walking towards his front again looking at him titling her head a little to the right.
Neil
Royal
Neil

A rouge life [CW] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] EmptyTors Sep 02, 2021 12:46 pm

“Ey,” he laughed as she threw the paper back at her and tried to block it from hitting him directly, making the paper fall to the floor. As she said he had to do better than that to make her want to leave he just nodded and raised his brows once daringly.

So, quite loosely, he tried to explain why she should stay away from him. He couldn’t really specify more, because most of the shit happened at the full moon, and he never really remembered nor had any control of his actions. A wild animal on the loose, that was what he was, specifically under the full moon. Maybe she had never met a rouge before and didn’t know how stupidly they could act?

They had nachos, great. As he got close enough, he leaned over the table to search the bag for nachos. He had ears on her, listening to how she got up from her seat and wandered behind him. He chuckled a little as she mentioned she wasn’t scared. He took some nachos and chewed on them, shrugging. To him, he didn’t have to scare her, nor give her reason to why she should stay away, she should know by herself. To him, he could almost imagine humans would compare it to dating a terrorist. No one would do that in their right mind. He turned towards her as she started to talk about someone she had been with. He took his hands out to the side making some jazz hands, “Woo, scary old man,” he said with thick sarcasm. “And how old are you again? Like, twelve?” he joked looking her up and down, knowing very well that a twelve year old wouldn’t carry a body like hers unless there were some body-modifications.
Rose

Rose

A rouge life [CW] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] EmptyTors Sep 02, 2021 1:18 pm

She rolled her eyes as he turned around mocking her for what she had said. She sighed and put her arms over her chest and licked her lips leaning her head while taking him in. “Well, I sure hope not, because then a lot of people or going away because of having sex with an underage girl” she let her own eyes roam over his chest as he let his own eyes glide down her figure. “Besides, does this look like a body of a twelve-year-old?” she then asked moving her arms from her chest placing her hands on her hips. She wasn’t one of the skinniest girls, which she liked. If anything, Rose liked her body. The soft curves her long legs, the olive brown skin and her big shinning eyes. She moved towards him poking him softly towards on his chest. “Do you know what I hate more than anything in the world?” she moved around him and leaned over the coffee table and grabbed a couple of nachos and shoved in her mouth. She then leaned up standing close to him as she ate them. Licking the salt of her lips and tilting her head. “Being put in boxes, so maybe one day you can prove me that I was wrong to not put you in the stereotypical, all rouges are bad box” she took a few more and then walked away to sit down on the sofa. “until then, fuck you for making fun of me, and I still want to help”
Neil
Royal
Neil

A rouge life [CW] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] EmptyTors Sep 02, 2021 4:51 pm

Neil couldn’t help but pull a slight teasing smile she started to talk about how a lot of people would have had sex with an underage girl. He nodded a bit while he let his eyes glide over her. He pulled a cheeky smile and licked his lips as she asked if her body looked like a twelve-year-old. He took a deeper breath in, “No, you look quite mature,” his eyes followed her movements as she moved closer and poked his chest, “What?” he wondered even though he was quite sure that no matter what he said, she would tell him either way. His kept following her as she moved around to get nachos, giving her body just another glance. She got back up, licking seasoning of her lips. He raised his brows a little as she started to talk about boxes. He chuckled a little as she assured him that she hadn’t put him into any ‘rouges are bad’ box. It was a poor move. He took some nachos himself, thinking a little. Calculating. “Making fun of you?” he wondered, he didn’t really think he had made fun of her. Not yet at least. “And, well that day you’re talking about is only… about two days away,” he said talking about the full moon. He furrowed his brows a little, “Please don’t be here at the full moon,” he tried to warn her, even though he knew damn well that with such a warning she might just be there. “If you're going to be here, can you at least bring your alpha or beta so they can kill me before I kill you?”
Rose

Rose

A rouge life [CW] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] EmptyTors Sep 02, 2021 5:15 pm

There was a smile on her lips as he talked about the full moon, that he tried to warn her not to be there when it came to that. But what he said next. That wiped her smile of her face right away. Not because he had asked about her beta. Because that had been her brother. The one that had been killed. Neither the fact that there was a somewhat chaos in their pack with their Alpha and finding out his former Luna hadn’t died and was back again. But not really back? It was weird what was going on with Selene.

No, it was the. So, they can kill me. Things quiet down as she just looked at him tilting her head. She took a deep breath in, not really knowing what to say to him. She wasn’t even scared for the fact that he might kill her in his form. That, she knew about rouges. They couldn’t control themselves in their forms. They weren’t under the same codex and was much more animalistic. Even her brother had bitten someone right after they had lost their oldest brother.

Who hurt you?” she asked softly looking at him “Who left you behind, so you became this?
Neil
Royal
Neil

A rouge life [CW] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] EmptyTors Sep 02, 2021 5:29 pm

She got silent. It didn’t really suit her at all, but it didn’t take far too long before she asked a question that he hadn’t been asked in… Many years. He left a small chuckle and picked up the box with nachos to snack from them a little. “Who hurt me? I think you need a pen and a notebook for that, sweetheart,” he laughed pulling the nachos from each other, hanging onto each other by cold cheese. “Who left me?” he looked away from the nachos to look at her shortly before he took a bite of the nachos. “Well, what made me rouge,” he gestured to his body, “Was me practicing my abilities, ending up killing members of my pack and thereby getting thrown out,” he said and shrugged as if was nothing. He had had plenty of years to grieve. “But who left me?” He took a greater inhale, shaking his head, as he grabbed a bigger handful of the nachos, “Well, my mother was killed, so she was the first to leave me,” he ate a little piece of cheese which was hanging off the nachos. “So, my dad believed that it would be the best for me to get raised in the pack and not by him… And voila, one old ass Neil Addington!” he said and took a couple of nachos from his hand before he gestured to all of him with both of his hands.
Rose

Rose

A rouge life [CW] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] EmptyTors Sep 02, 2021 5:43 pm

She crocked up a brow as he told her to find a pen and a notebook. She just leaned a little forward and listened to him. Understanding him a little better every time. So, okay. Using your abilities that ended up getting them killed might not be, something good. But she had seen it before, at the school some of the kid there had some seriously dangerous abilities and some of them had killed before and not meant it. Not that it was really an excuse. But she still kept natural waiting him to finish his story of who had hurt him and left him. So, he had been left by both his parents. One by dying and the other because the father had taken the wrong choice.

Rose slowly stood up, letting her eyes find his trying to figure him out. If he really meant to just be so noncaring about his past, or if it was a mask, he was putting on so he wouldn’t get hurt again. She took the nachos out of his hand and placed them on the table. She placed herself a little closer, her body almost gracing his as she let her eyes fall into the chest before looking up. At least he wasn’t that much taller than her. “Are you lonely?” she asked with a low husky voice.
Sponsoreret inhold

A rouge life [CW] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] Empty

A rouge life [CW]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 4Gå til side : 1, 2, 3, 4  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Life goes on
» I have been afraid of this my whole life