Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

A rouge life [CW]

Go down 
3 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Neil
Royal
Neil

Antal indlæg : 96

A rouge life [CW] - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] - Page 2 EmptyTors Sep 02, 2021 6:09 pm

She stood up. Fucking hell, she had only just sat down. What was so important that she had to get up? His eyes followed her as she moved around the table to get to him. He let the rest of the nachos fall back into the box when she simply grabbed it from him. Alright, no more nachos. He let his arms dangle down his side and looked at her as she only got closer and looked at him with her big hazel eyes. Beautiful combination of green, gold and brown.
Are you lonely?
“What? No?” his brows had quickly furrowed, and he shook his head of her. Why would he be lonely? A rouge had a lot of friends! Or, well no. The only relationship he had had with people had been when he got to know a shop owner so fell that they gave him leftover food which would be thrown out if not sold. But her words pulled on the band aid that he had put over his heart. It had been a hole which had been dug throughout so many years of being put in a fucking box – as she had said it. A hole which no one ever had cared about. What kind of witchcraft was this? Why did she care if he was lonely? She could go back to her fucking pack and sleep. It was late. “Rose, I think you’re still a little too drunk,” he said trying to steer away from the topic and hoping that she would either go home or go to bed and forget about the conversation overnight.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Rose

Rose

Humør : Like, no offense to myself and all, but what the f*** am I actually doing?
Fag : History | Magic History | Astronomy | Biologi | Chemistry | Math | Martial Arts
Antal indlæg : 121

IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] - Page 2 EmptyTors Sep 02, 2021 6:29 pm

She swallowed hard as he quickly told her no. That he wasn’t lonely. But how fast he had denied it only made her sure that she had hit the right spot. Otherwise, he had just laughed at her and asked where she had gotten that idea. Her eyes found his again, that blend of perfect green and blue. It was clear how things were turning in his head, and she had made him uncomfortable with her deduction in what he was feeling. She didn’t care though, not about that anyway. She was much more interested in if she could help him, still not understanding why she always had that need to do that. She had felt the same when it came to Reginald.

A soft smile formed on her lips as he told her that she was drunk. Her fingers found his jaw again, but instead of just letting it grace the skin she let it cup his cheek. “Not that drunk, and you are deflecting my question” a slight smile formed on her lips as she raised her brows a little. “wouldn’t be that weird if you felt lonely, I do too” she did, even though she had friends and a family. Even though she shouldn’t feel lonely. She felt so fucking lonely all the time.
Neil
Royal
Neil

IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] - Page 2 EmptyTors Sep 02, 2021 6:49 pm

She cupped his face and told him she wasn’t that drunk. Even a simple touch like this and the one she had given him earlier made his heart hunger for more attention. He had been alone in so many ways for so many years that his heart was aching for any kind of attention; but even though she had offered him so much from the first time she greeted him, he still hadn’t been fully willing to accept it. “I’m not deflecting anything,” he lied watching how she raised her eyebrows and smiled at him.
It wouldn’t be that weird if…
He grabbed her hands and pulled them quite roughly away from his face, “Don’t put me in a fucking box,” he snarled at her leaning slightly closer to her. “You’re assuming everything,” he let go of her hands to let his own fly a little out into the room to gesture to everything and how he felt like this was too much. She had poked the bear.
“Why should a fucking pack animal feel lonely? With no God fucking parents to help with whatever fucking question I have?” he looked at her with wide eyes, “I kill the things I hold dear, unless someone gets to it before I do. I don't care about being alone” he continued with his pressured voice. “Which is why you should get the fuck out before I catch feelings for whatever the fuck you’re doing,” he gestured up and down at her. He turned towards he table and grabbed the basket with nachos and handed it to her, “Leave,” he told her and re-gestured the nachos towards he so she could bring them home. He had lost his appetite, and he now felt how his stomach was turning from so much food – or was It just the fact that someone tried to care?
Rose

Rose

Humør : Like, no offense to myself and all, but what the f*** am I actually doing?
Fag : History | Magic History | Astronomy | Biologi | Chemistry | Math | Martial Arts

IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] - Page 2 EmptyTors Sep 02, 2021 7:02 pm

She would be lying if she said that his outburst or how he grabbed her hand pulling it of her face didn’t surprise her. It was the first time he had been this aggressive with him. The words resonated with her. Don’t but me in a box. She understood that, too well. But then she was reminded that it was hard not to do that to people, putting them into boxes it was almost human. The boxes just became smaller and more of them. She took a step back, feeling how her heart picked up speed, but not because she was scared of him. No, because what he said make her feel, something she always chased. That was why she had been in southside with a fucking gun, for fuck shake! She just wanted to feel. And he did that, he opened something up and made her want to explore everything. Making her almost feel alive.

She looked down at the box of nachos took it as he asked her to leave. Not more or less ordered her too. She threw the food back to the table. “No” she said with stern voice looking him straight in the eye. “I’m not leaving, and you can’t get me to leave” she stood firm in her decision unwavering even though her heart still hammered in her chest. Nothing else showed him she was scared or uneasy. Because she wasn’t, the only thing he showed her. Was how broken he was, and how he meant every word he was saying, just, they were backwards. He was fucking lonely, and he was hating her for bringing it up and actually giving him something he craved. Most likely because he was just afraid that she would leave again, which she understood. No one would usually be so caring as she had been. But she wasn’t like everybody.
Neil
Royal
Neil

IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] - Page 2 EmptyTors Sep 02, 2021 7:15 pm

She took the food and threw it back at the table, scattering the nachos a little. Making a mess. His eyes didn’t leave her even though she threw it. “No?” he repeated right after her still angered and looking straight back into her eyes. As he stubbornly said that she wouldn’t be leaving, and that he couldn’t make her leave, it was almost boiling every inch of him to show just how he would get her to go.
“Why won’t you leave?” he asked even though he interrupted himself quickly after, “I’ve just fucking told you that I kill what I love and that I’ve killed people in the pack I was in – doesn’t death scare you?” He grabbed onto her shoulders. “Do yourself, your family and your pack a fucking favor and leave,” he continued with his angry voice, even though he felt more and more like he was begging.
Rose

Rose

IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] - Page 2 EmptyTors Sep 02, 2021 7:25 pm

No” she repeated not flinching even though he walked towards her and grabbed her shoulders. Her eyes keeping locked with his constantly searching for the truth in them, and she was still not convinced that he really was the killer that he wanted her to believe he was. Again, he could prove her wrong, she didn’t care because something told her that it was much more important that she stayed here.

It was almost like he was begging her to leave instead of ordering. “I don’t want to” she then whispered placing her hands on his wrist. She took a step forward once again, feeling her chest against his. She took in a deep breath letting her eyes briefly roam to his lips before her arms found a way around him and pulled him into a hug.
Neil
Royal
Neil

IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] - Page 2 EmptyTors Sep 02, 2021 7:43 pm

She didn’t budge. Nothing he said to her worked, and even when he got closer and grabbed onto her shoulders, she just kept staring into his eyes. She wasn’t leaving. She didn’t want to. She even whispered as if it was going to calm him down. “What are you doing?” he said as he noticed how she grabbed onto his wrists and stepped closer. Why was she getting closer? Why was she so darn stubborn? She noticed how her eyes lowered themselves to his lips and he was about to push her away. She was not going to do that.

But she didn’t lean in to kiss him. She wrapped her arms around him, entrapping his arm in her hug. “Stop that,” he said trying to continue to sound angry, but he felt like she warmed up the cold wounded heart. It just felt so… Healing.
“Don’t-” his voice had already gotten hoarse. “Rose, let go of me,” he asked of her feeling how his eyes slowly got wetter, and his heart started to beat with another rhythm. It wasn’t as angry and frustrated. Though his words said one thing, his shoulders slowly got heavier, and his body wanted to lean into it. He didn’t want this. He wanted this. He didn’t want this. He wanted this. He didn’t want this…

He wanted this.
He needed this.
Rose

Rose

IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] - Page 2 EmptyTors Sep 02, 2021 7:58 pm

Rose placed her forehead against his shoulder closing her eyes. “it’s okay” she whispered as he told her to stop it. Especially after his voice got hoarse trying to make her see that she should let him go. Even saying her name. She lifted her head looking at him, seeing how his eyes got wetter. She slowly loosened her grip. Her hand finding his cheek again her thumb gliding over his cheek. Then her arms snaked around his neck, and she pulled him even closer to her. Lifting herself up the last centimeters letting her nose find its way behind her ear into his hair. She didn’t mind the fact that she had found him on the streets. Probably meaning it had been hard for him to stay clean, how long, that she had no idea. But he didn’t smell bad. No, he smelled, she wasn’t really sure what he smelled like. Like a forest ground when it rained. That smell of opening up a new book from the store. Then she understood why she had felt so drawn to him. She could feel how her wolf smelled him as well. Took him in as her arms strengthend her grip around him pulling him closer. “I won’t let go Neil, I promise
Neil
Royal
Neil

IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] - Page 2 EmptyTors Sep 02, 2021 8:23 pm

He didn’t look at her anymore, but just stared blankly into the low-lit room. He could feel how she loosened her grip and slowly he let his hands let properly go of her shoulders and find their way down his sides. His eyes found hers as she caressed his cheek. His expression was quite stiff and seemed ungrateful. He couldn’t let himself peel the many layered mask off, because down there, there was no control – no there was less control.
She snaked her arms around his neck and pulled them even closer and put her head next to his, telling him she wouldn’t let go. He drew a sharper breath in before he, with almost shaking hands let his hands approach her waist, so they could snake around her. They didn’t get very far, and only placed themselves on her ribs. He had such a wrecking battle with himself if he should push her away. Physically and without mercy. Because that was what he should be doing. He should keep telling her to go, so she could live her life. She had to leave so he wouldn’t trace her all the way to her pack and make everyone kill themselves or her. There were so many possibilities.

For a short while he just stood, quite frozen, until his arms gave in and slowly snaked around her, followed by his head turning a bit so his own nose was so close to her hair. He envied so many things. Family. Pack. Bath. Roof over the head and food on the table. Money. She had everything. “You’re so mean,” he whispered holding her tightly.
Rose

Rose

IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] - Page 2 EmptyTors Sep 02, 2021 8:35 pm

She had hold her breath, almost as she had expecting him to push her off again yelling at her to run, walk away from him. Threatening her family, her pack, her life. Maybe it was the constant chase after death that was keeping her here? Or maybe it really was because she was comfortable, beside someone she shouldn’t be. Not if nature had something to say about it. Or their animal instincts.

Mmhm, the worst really” she mumbled as he finally let his arm snake around her placing his nose by her hair. His warm breath tickling her ear. “What kind of horrible person I am, demanding that you hug me” she continued with a slight smirk on her lips. Rose pulled away a little looking at his profile. Her heart was beating fast and hard in her chest again. For reasons she wasn’t really sure. She shook her head a little letting her hand grab her chin placing a soft and innocent kiss on his cheek before pulling away. “So, still want me to leave?” she asked looking at him a couple of steps away from him. Waiting for his answer.
Neil
Royal
Neil

IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] - Page 2 EmptyTors Sep 02, 2021 8:56 pm

”Shh,” he hussed her as she replied, and he didn’t hesitate to hush her again as she continued. Even though Neil didn’t feel anywhere near satisfied or full she pulled a little away making him have to loosen the grip around her a little. It was so darn unusual for him to hold someone close, unless they were dying by his feet and he had gotten back to consciousness or gotten out of his form. It was almost like the hulk. Big and bad until he calmed down.
She kissed his cheek making him tighten his jaw a little, he loosened the grip around her as she backed a couple of steps away. His heart was beating like crazy. He let left hand slide over his forehead as if he was giving up or dealing with a lot of things running through his head. He almost threw his hand down. “Go,” he said stiffly, though his eyes still were red from the tears that he hadn’t cried yet. “GO!” he barked, taking a step closer to her.
Rose

Rose

IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] - Page 2 EmptyTors Sep 02, 2021 9:04 pm

what?” she said in disbelief as he once again told her to go. He had just hold her, given into the hug. He couldn’t possibly be serious now that he wanted her out? She took a step back as he yelled at her this time to go. Her eyes hardening as she watched his every move. If he was about to go into a transformation or couldn’t keep back his temper. But she didn’t understand why he went from holding her, almost crying to being so darn stubborn of wanting her to leave.

No!” she barked back taking a step towards him. Her heart hammered in her chest, she could almost taste it as she narrowed her eyes. “Are you serious!?” she tried to figure out what the hell was going on in his head. It wasn’t like she was standing here expecting to be told thank you. Because everything she had done tonight, was something she had done because she wanted to.
You know what, then hurt me, Neil!” she growled at him “Show me that monster of yours if that is what you really want to be labelled as, what’s stopping you?” she threw out her arms looking around the empty house and back at him.
Neil
Royal
Neil

IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] - Page 2 EmptyTors Sep 02, 2021 9:26 pm

She barked back and stepped towards him. She didn’t want to budge. “Fuck yes I’m serious!” he snarled at her. He couldn’t accept all the kindness. It tore his heart to much apart when it left or when it died. Which had happened the most was still a calculation he hadn’t yet got to solve.
And then she asked him to hurt her. The one thing he didn’t want to do. “Don’t’ tempt me,” he furrowed his brows speaking slightly lower and way more serious. But she continued to poke the already stressed bear. She wanted to see the monster. She wished to see what happened when you were thrown out of your pack. “You really want that?” he snarled, his eyes turning into the golden color with what looked like a thick cloud hovering over it, making him look almost blind. He took a step closer to her, “I can give it to you,” growled, his nails getting longer. “Just… Say it. One more time,” he continued to walk closer to her. Threatening.
Rose

Rose

IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] - Page 2 EmptyTors Sep 02, 2021 9:34 pm

Rose set her jaw as he told her not to tempt him. All she had done the past half a year had been tempting fate, so why not now. Again, he didn’t just do as she asked. She knew she was stepping over so many comfort zones for him to night. And he could easily had ended her more than once. If he had really wanted too. Again, just proving to her that what he was, what other wolves would see him as. Wasn’t the entire truth. There was more to him than just his rank in the werewolf society.

She saw how his eyes turned golden, her eyes flickering to his nails that was growing revealing that his werewolf was starting to show. And somehow, her heartrate started to fall. Calm. Unafraid. She looked back at his face breathing out relaxing her folded fists. She took the last step towards him, looking into his eyes. “There you go again" she breathed out "Proving me again, that you are not a monster after all” she whispered very slowly. Letting her hand reach out once more, very gently waiting if he let her, place it on his chest just where his heart were.
Neil
Royal
Neil

IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] - Page 2 EmptyTors Sep 02, 2021 10:17 pm

He could hear how her heartrate slowed down, but maybe it was a state of stubbornness her body took her in. He didn’t know. He didn’t care fore that fact. He growled lowly as she breathed out and said that he did something again. She wasn’t even afraid to step closer to him. She just did it.
Monster
It was almost as ringing a bell for a fight. She didn’t even get near him with her hand, because with a snarl he hurried his hand up to her throat clenching around it. The connection was as good as lost. If he could, he would pull her a little closer before he would throw her towards the door, only to walk after her again. A growl left him and he seemed to get hairier, but yet not broader or taller.
Rose

Rose

IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] - Page 2 EmptyTors Sep 02, 2021 10:30 pm

Everything slowed down, as if their breathing came in slow motion, making them louder, stronger. She felt how his hand around her throat clenched around it making it hard for her to breathe. But she still wasn’t scared, nor did she try to fight back. Her hand placed around his wrist, like a warm reminder that she was still there on the other side.

Her body was flung through the room, her back colliding with her back. A pained groan left her as she looked up as he started to walk towards her. “Neil” she carefully spoke getting up again trying to find his eyes. “Come back Neil” she kept her heartrate slow and calm. “I’m not going to fight you, look at me” she didn’t even understand how she could keep this calm in the situation. How he still didn’t scare her, because it was clearly his wolf that was starting to shine through. "please look at me"
Neil
Royal
Neil

IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] - Page 2 EmptyTors Sep 02, 2021 10:54 pm

A pained groan and a name. He growled lowly of her. She got back up and was clearly not done getting what she had asked so bad for.  She continued talking as he was approaching. For every step he took, he got a little taller and broader, and his stomach looked hollower than what could have been thought imaginable. He started getting more facial features of the werewolf. Eventually, when he was close enough, he jumped at her. He aimed for his hands by her shoulders and his knees by her hips or stomach, hoping he could knock her down again. He growled at her and wouldn’t think twice about sinking his long nails into her skin. It was almost like every moment of his ‘fight’ froze the heart that she had only just warmed up a little. As if the werewolf side of him made him colder and more aggressive. The water from his mouth even started to get greater, and soon drool would spill from between his teeth which had gotten longer and sharper.

What a monster.
Rose

Rose

IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] - Page 2 EmptyTors Sep 02, 2021 11:04 pm

He was gone, and she had done that to him. Like everything else she failed because she couldn’t keep her mouth shut. She closed her eyes as he attacked her. She fell to the ground once more, but only because she didn’t fight him in any way. She knew she didn’t have the power to talk him back to his human mind.

She gritted her teeth as she felt his nails dig into her skin. The pain spread through her like wildfire, but no sound left her. Only tears that started gliding down her cheeks. She just wanted to believe that if she could help him, then maybe someone out there could fix her. And the loneliness that was filling her heart, even though she had everything she wanted or needed. But she still wasn’t scared, and she still didn’t blame him. Even if she should. Now she wasn’t really left with much of an option, she could either transform and fight back or she could just accept her fate.

So, she did what humans would do when they were facing a pack of wolfs. She rolled into a ball hiding her face in her hands being so absolutely submissive as she could be. Hoping it would throw him off, thinking that the rouge wolf was used to always being attacked or needed to fight for its life when it came down to it.
Jolene

Jolene

Humør : Shoot first, ask questions later.
Antal indlæg : 30

IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] - Page 2 EmptyTors Sep 02, 2021 11:31 pm

As if it was any other evening, Jolene had gone for a hunt for vampires in the woods. She had been working for many, many hours and simply just wanted one more kill before she would call it a day and go home to Quentin by the mansion.
As usual, she had her rings, necklaces, and diverse accessories with her, so she could take on any opponent, and to her luck, she heard someone getting thrown and a pained groan. She changed her direction and shortly after saw a house with live lights and food on the table. Through another window she could see a poor girl, standing trying to calm someone down. She stood quite far away and therefore couldn’t just turn her gaze to see another angle, so she waited to the being appeared. As soon as she saw the tall hairy being she loaded up her gun and started to aim for the monster. Inhale. Exhale. And a silver bullet tore through the glass window and into the ribcage of the werewolf which had just attacked. She saw how the werewolf rolled off, but it wasn’t going to make the girl secure just yet, so she ran towards the house.

A bullet pierced through his ribs making him whimper over the curled girl underneath him before he collapsed onto the ground. Steps could be heard outside and the rouge werewolf was about to try and get onto all fours so it could go out at fight. Two shots were fired, and the rouge werewolf had only gotten up on three legs. Before he fell directly down, face first with two bullets in its forehead. Jolene finally opened the door, which now had two holes in it and entered. She kept her eyes on the wild animal and approached it first. It was only unconscious right now. She quickly equipped her long silver swords with holy symbols and placed her foot on the side of the rouge werewolf's head. She lifted the sword up, having it hanging down, pointing directly at the neck and with no hesitation she lowered the sword with a whole lot of might and power, making blood splatter and start piling up. She turned around to the girl, “Are you alright?” she wondered and approached her handing her a hand very insistingly. Her hand was covered in tattoos made with silver, making it uncomfortable to take her hand if Rose would try to.

Sidst rettet af Jolene Søn Sep 12, 2021 10:39 pm, rettet 1 gang
Rose

Rose

IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] - Page 2 EmptyTors Sep 02, 2021 11:49 pm

The sound of shots rang through her ears. A gasp left her as she heard Neil whimper and backed off. She had no idea what was going on, she peaked out from her heading spot. Now, she was scared. Her breath came out in shallow bursts, what the hell was going on. Then before she could really figure out anything two shots rang out more and Neil slummed on the floor. “No” she whispered, screaming at herself in her head to get out of her position on the floor. Doing something, telling her to stop, not to hurt him. She saw the shimmer from a long sword she wanted to yell, shout at her to stop. Her mouth felt dry, and she froze, a hunter.

No!” she finally got her voice back and tried to scramble to her feet to stop the blond woman. But it was too late as the sword swung down and blood hit her face. She stared at the severed head. Her breath came out in small uncontrolled waves, tears started streaming down her face as she looked at how the wolf slowly turned back into the body that had just moments before hugged her. She had done this; she had killed him.

Don’t touch me!” she screamed looking at the hunter pulling away. “Go! Leave, please!” she let her brown hazel eyes find the woman’s “Fuck off!” her voice was breaking as she pulled away from her walking further into the room. Her hands finding her mouth as a scream left her while looking at the dead body. “Neil” she fell to her knees beside her body. Her hands found each other in front of her chest as she let out yet another scream of agony as she started to wail. Funny how a person could mourn someone she didn’t know. But she had done this, this was all her fault. And she now had to live with three dead’s. In her only eighteen year long life.
Neil
Royal
Neil

IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] - Page 2 EmptyFre Sep 03, 2021 12:17 am

The girl screamed, but it was already too late, and the head was off. The girl didn’t even want Jolene’s help, now that her life had been saved. “Fine,” she said and picked up a small bag of herbs, “Just use this if you wanna get home safe,” she said and threw the bag towards her. The bag contained wolfsbane. She nodded to the girl who fell onto her knees. “I did you a favor. He was going to kill you,” she said before she turned around to leave. Now, she could rest for the night.

TIMESKIP

Dizzines and nausea was the first thing that hit him as he gained consciousness. He laid for a moment feeling how he barely could move and felt clued to the floor. His whole body was sleeping, giving him a very unpleasant feeling everywhere. For a moment he just laid there in his own blood with closed eyes, collecting himself.
And then he moved. He popped an arm up right next to his chest. He groaned in pain and slowly sat up, only to fall down onto his side from dizziness and the lightheaded feeling. He rolled onto his back with a strong grimace of pain and discomfort.  “The neck again…” he complained and one hand massage the back of his neck. He had a red, fresh scar from where he had healed. He took a few sniffs in realizing that he wasn’t alone. He sat backup and felt how something burned in the side of him. He cursed loudly and grabbed onto the side of his ribs, right where he had been shot. Maybe the wound had been closed, but right now, the bullet was still inside of him, causing trouble. He looked a little around, slowly remembering what had happened before he lost his shit. He saw Rose sitting in the corner. Her heart was still beating, proving to him that she was still alive. Slowly he got up from his seat and noticed all of the blood. He was soaked. All of his body. He looked towards rose and saw how she just sat as a frozen bag in the corner. He grabbed the nearest napkin and tried to dry some of his blood of him before he approached her. “I told you I always had another chance,” he sighed and squatted down in front of her. She looked so empty. “Rose?” he furrowed his brows slightly before he closed his eyes and with a sigh he opened them again, “Rose, you need to get a bath, will you please let me help you?” He didn’t even know if there was a bathroom nor a bucket to clean oneself in.

Sidst rettet af Neil Søn Sep 12, 2021 10:56 pm, rettet 1 gang
Rose

Rose

IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] - Page 2 EmptyFre Sep 03, 2021 8:44 am

She had no idea how long she had sat beside Neil. Tears streaming down her face, mumbling over and over that he couldn’t be dead that he should wake up again. But she knew better, his head was no longer attached to his body. The wolf’s bane on the table didn’t really help at all but she couldn’t move. Feeling how blood was seeping around her bare legs.

At some point Rose felt how the tears stopped and she just felt totally numb to everything around her. She should go home, she had class tomorrow. But she couldn’t just leave him like this. Her hands had found his head, looking at the bullets that had been fired into his head. Without even thinking about it she had pulled them out. Scorching her fingers in the process. Rose threw away the silver bullets with a small groan as she looked down at the almost peaceful face. She wanted to take out the one in his rib as well, but it was in too deep, and her finger barely worked now. She placed the closer to his neck, almost making it seem like he had never been cut in the first place.

After that everything seemed blurry, she had no idea how she had ended up in the corner of the room her legs pulled towards her chest. Blood around her face and neck. Her fingers still slightly burned from the silver bullet she had pulled out of him. She didn’t even notice that the body started to move. His words were muffled. A small laugh left her, was she hallucinating now?

She blinked a little as he said her name, looking at him. He was awfully real for a hallucination. “It’s fine” she whispered getting up, clearly not believing that he was actually there. “I need” she whispered stumbling towards her purse. She pulled out her phone watching how bloody her hands still were. Six o’clock. She needed to get ready to go to school. “I need to go to school” she whispered looking around not in her right mind at all.
Neil
Royal
Neil

IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] - Page 2 EmptyFre Sep 03, 2021 9:21 am

No matter how much blood he tried to dry of himself, it didn’t really help. He was still so very bloody. She laughed a little making him slightly worried. Had she seen him die? Who had even killed him? He furrowed his brows as Rose said it was fine and she tried to get up. No second was wasted to follow her up and around. She was out of it. Poor young brain. She couldn’t handle this. His greenish blue eyes looked at her finding her purse and her phone. School was the only thing she could think of. He stepped in front of her and tried to keep her attention, even though it seemed like she ignored him and looked for something else. “Hey, hey, I’m right here,” he with a slightly rusty tune to his voice, grabbing her shoulders so she wouldn’t turn around on him and tried to catch her eyes. “Look at me. Look into my eyes,” he said and let one hand let go of her shoulder only to clap her cheek trying to wake her up. “It’s weekend. You’re not going to school,” he hoped that he could convince her, after all, what he knew it was a Sunday.
Rose

Rose

IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] - Page 2 EmptyFre Sep 03, 2021 9:33 am

She flinched and a gasp left her lips as a hand found her shoulder. Where she back, was the hunter back finding out she was also a werewolf ready to kill her? I’m right here. She looked at him “Neil?” she breathed out letting her bloodshot eyes find his as he asked her to do so. “No, no it’s Monday, Sunday was yesterday” she hitched, her hand found his neck where the cut had been. “She killed you, right in front of me” tears started to well up in her eyes again “I was so scared when she came in, I didn’t, I froze, and wasn’t fast enough to save you” the first couple of drops, heavy glided down her blood splattered cheeks.

Oh my god, you’re actually alive?” she breathed letting her hands find his face stepping closer making sure that this wasn’t some twisted dream. “You are, you are really alive” her arms folded around her neck and pulled him into her arms closing her eyes still feeling the heavy tears gliding down her cheeks.
Neil
Royal
Neil

IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] - Page 2 EmptyFre Sep 03, 2021 10:00 am

It seemed like she woke from some kind of shock and did as he had told, found his eyes. He nodded as she said his name. She could figure out if the days. Great. So far so good. Her hands found the red scar on his bloody neck. He had been killed by some woman and he could see that tears appeared in her eyes. He shook his head a little of her. “You shouldn’t have saved me. I save myself,” he said and let one of his hands find the one close to his neck. He was still sore, and few things didn’t work properly yet. He gave her hand a weak squeeze seeing how tears glided from her eyes down her cheeks. He could understand that it could be hard to see someone get killed or badly wounded.

His hand followed hers as she cupped his face, “Yeah, I’m alive,” he chuckled a little. For now he didn’t care much that she stepped closer. He nodded and smiled as she repeated herself. He let go of her hand as she pulled him in for a embrace. He groaned a little, “I’m still recovering though,” he said slightly hoarse and pained before he slowly wrapped his arms around her. “I’m okay,” he breathed out against her hair.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] - Page 2 Empty

A rouge life [CW]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 4Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Life goes on
» I have been afraid of this my whole life