Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Certain Things

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

Certain Things Empty
IndlægEmne: Certain Things   Certain Things EmptyFre Aug 13, 2021 7:53 pm

LOCATION the park
DATE 16 of July
TIME noon
ATTIRE Link
TOPIC FOR @Henry

It was her day off and even through Mariella knew she had the house to herself, she had found her way to the park this afternoon. Just sitting in the park, enjoying the sun with music in her ears. So, she just sat there by herself looking at the people walking around, friends chatting and families playing around with their children. Finally, after a while she got up, and packed her headphones and phone in the small bag she had over her shoulders, beginning to walk, she didn't look up till it was too late.
She walked straight into a taller guy, making her grab onto his arm by instinct not to lose her balance. "Oh, I'm very sorry, I didn't look where I was walking," she looked up into his eyes with an apologetic smile. Mariella took a slightly deeper breath in, and correct the bag up to her shoulder after the clash had made it almost fall off her shoulder. Mariella could sense he was part witch, it wasn't hard, magical creatures had a way of realizing quite quickly if another was a fairy or a witch.

Sidst rettet af Mariella Fre Aug 13, 2021 11:37 pm, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Henry

Henry

Antal indlæg : 109

Certain Things Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Certain Things   Certain Things EmptyFre Aug 13, 2021 10:12 pm

Things were soon ready for a longer trip. His car was packed and he had rations for a couple of weeks. Not that he had to go somewhere specifically, but he had to make sure that Diego was on his best behaviors and would be able to be there if something happened to Danica, even though he had been reassured that things were going okay lately. For now. So today, he had chosen to go for a jog in the park. Since it was already such a nice weather, he had chosen only to wear sweatpants with his phone and keys in a pocket each with ziplocks so they wouldn’t fall out on the run.
On this run, some kids lost their ball, which made Henry stop up, wave at them, to tell them he was going to kick it back to them. He made a little trick or two with it before he kicked it back in their direction. As soon as he had seen the kids receive the ball, someone bumped into his side. He was quite quick at letting the arm furthest away from the stranger try to grab onto something so they wouldn’t fall. After all, it did take quite the push to move Henry anywhere and this was just… A thin little fairy. His arm had reached all the way behind her back to catch her, even though she had grabbed the other arm. His blue eyes looked into the fairy’s eyes. She apologized, but he just pulled on a slight smile. She had such a beautiful complexion. He caught himself being a little too slow at replying. “Hey, it’s alright, I wasn’t looking either,” he said pulling on a smile. Shortly he looked down between them, realizing that he still held her. Gently, he let go of her and took half a step away to give her some space. “Henry,” he said, presenting himself stretching his arm towards her to greet her.
Mariella

Mariella

Certain Things Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Certain Things   Certain Things EmptyFre Aug 13, 2021 10:36 pm

His arm around her back was enough to make her hold her breath for a brief moment, not having expected him to actually catch her if she had fallen. Mariella took a deeper breath in, wanting to say something as he said it was alright. Usually, she was so quick to come up with a reply to anything and everything, but right now she felt lost for words. It wasn't till he gently let go of her and took a smaller step back, that she felt like she could actually function again. Mariella licked her lips a little bit before taking another and deeper breath in. Her eyes dropped over his body for a second, before she planted her gaze back up into his eyes. He presented himself and reached his arm out, making her wake a little bit more up and she pulled a warmer smile as she reached her hand out and grabbed his. "Mariella," she presented herself with a firm handshake, holding his hand for a second longer than usual before letting go again.

Finally collecting herself up again, "just out for a quick run, huh?" She then asked. Small talk, something she actually liked. Mostly because she was just curious about other people, so getting into conversations with them was never really a problem for her. Her heart still skipped a few beats a head, but nothing that did anything, other than making her aware of her own heartbeat.
Henry

Henry

Certain Things Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Certain Things   Certain Things EmptyFre Aug 13, 2021 11:26 pm

It seemed like both of them were somewhat shocked by who they stood in front of, not that he could realize it completely himself but whenever he was somewhat awake, it seemed like she followed just a few seconds after him. As she licked his lips, his eyes couldn’t contain themselves looking shortly at her lips. Full. A healthy reddish color and so… Contain yourself. He looked back up at her eyes. Her handshake was firm and her name, “Mariella, it suits you,” what did he just say? It wasn’t like he knew her, and she had just had a name change! “It’s pretty,” he quickly tried to correct himself, though the correction seemed to redirect his whole sentence to meaning that she was pretty. Which she was, no denying that, but that wasn’t really what he had wished to say within the first minute of greeting her. He did notice that they held the handshake a little longer than usual, but he didn’t mind it – it also reassured him that it wasn’t like she was his mate. But how it felt being with her right now was on the other hand shocking enough that he wouldn’t even dare to imagine how it would feel to be near his true mate.

She pointed out that he was just out for a quick run which made him smile slightly, looking back from where he had come from. “Yeah, I can’t just stay inside all day,” he chuckled, before he realized what he had just said. Why couldn’t he talk clearly? He shook his head a little, “Or, you know I don’t mind staying inside,” he said, “But I gotta keep myself fit,” he said and winked at her. He wished he could smack his own face. What the hell was he doing? He couldn’t just turn up 100% of the flirtation or maybe… “Just going for a walk or?” he wondered, he couldn’t really place her task for the moment.
Mariella

Mariella

Certain Things Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Certain Things   Certain Things EmptyFre Aug 13, 2021 11:55 pm

It was refreshing greeting him, she couldn't really describe the feeling that made her heart skip serval beats ahead. Mariella raised her brow a bit as he replied to her question, rambling a bit, which she didn't mind - she found it rather sweet. Mariella just nodded at him, because in the end she understood what he was trying to tell her. She took a slightly deeper breath in as he returned the question to her. "Actually, I was just sitting listening to some music, and yeah, I got up - and there you were," she replied with a soft chuckle while gesturing to the fact he had been where he was standing right now. Mariella took an even deeper breath in. "But, I mean, do you wanna go for a walk? Because, I don't mind getting a few extra steps in," she made a small grimace as she ran her hand through her wavy red hair. "Unless you have something else to do, like wanting to finish you run or, yeah, you know," she nodded a bit while folding her lips together. Okay, she really needed to pull her act together here. What was going on with her? Why wouldn't her heart jus calm the fuck down? Mariella scratched the back of her head a bit, having her hand rest behind her neck for a moment. She had no idea what to do with herself at this time being.

Perhaps it was luck that these guys on skateboards came driving past them, even though they almost drove into her, so it made her jump a bit forward making her almost clash into him again. A flyer was dropped, and she reached out to catch it in the air. "Summer party down town," she read out load looking at the piece of paper, for a second not paying attention to the fact that she was standing almost skin close to Henry. It wasn't till she moved her seafoam green eyes up to his blue, which made her take a shaper breath in once again. "I - ehm, sorry," she apologized again this time a bit more breathlessly, wanting to take a respectful step back.
Henry

Henry

Certain Things Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Certain Things   Certain Things EmptyLør Aug 14, 2021 12:32 am

He raised his brows a little as she explained how she had just been sitting and chilling with some music. “Oh, sorry I was in your way,” he said with a soft chuckle, teasing her a little, as she gestured to him being right where he was. He noticed how it seemed like she was starting to ramble a bit too. It was cute and made him smile a little. He got more confident in the conversation. “I can run another time,” he said with a confident smile. He was completely lost in the chemistry he felt was between them and he could’ve honestly accidentally have taken her hand to go for the walk if it wasn’t for the sound of skateboarders coming their way, almost running Mariella over. He didn’t even hesitate to pull her close to be sure that she wasn’t going to get hit by the foolish skateboards. He heard her mumble something from a paper she had caught and he released his grip around her, to look down at her, “What?” he said, seeing how she looked up into his eyes and took a step away, apologizing.

She clearly hadn’t noticed that one of the skateboarders had been behind the others, which was why Henry quickly grabbed her arm and pulled her closer, once again wrapping his arm around her and the sound of a skater in high speed passed behind her. He didn’t mind if she steppe don his shoes, it didn’t matter much. “Watch out,” he chuckled. He looked to both sides of the road they were standing. As an adult did with his children, he rocked from one foot to the other, moving like a penguin closer to the grass before he let go of her, letting her be the one to take the step away into the grass. Hopefully she wouldn’t get hit by something on the grass. “What were you saying?” he wondered again with a slight smile, his eyes just catching onto the flyer. “A party?” he said making a slight frown. He was a little old to parties but – he looked back up at Mariella, feeling how he got soft. “We can go there?” he suggested with a glad smile.
Mariella

Mariella

Certain Things Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Certain Things   Certain Things EmptyLør Aug 14, 2021 7:13 am

He pulled her in once again as the next guy on skateboard came rushing through, and once again she felt like melted butter in his embrace. This feeling was completely taken her off guard. This was not what she had expected by her day off, but she was actually glad that she hadn't just stayed in. Mariella couldn't help but laugh as he moved them to the grass still with his arm around her, not that she stepped on his shoes, but it was like her body just tried to copy the movement, while holding onto him even as he was holding on to her. It just felt more natural to at least have one hand on his upper arm to assure her balance. What was she saying before, oh right, she turned her head towards the flyer in her hand, and he read it. Mariella couldn't even remember that she ever had been to a party, which was mostly because of her powers. Chances had been there, but she didn't like the chance of getting overly overwhelmed. However, it was like she completely had forgotten about her powers in his presence. Henry's suggestion about going to the party made her blink a little bit, before she cleared her throat as she took a step away from him, once again realizing she stood so close to him. But it was just something about him she couldn't place, it was a warmth being in his embrace that did she didn't mind standing close to him. "I mean, we can go - I don't reckon I have been at a party here, but to be frank I've also only lived here since January," she chuckled a bit.

Not that she had been at parties like these before, but she wasn't going to make it look like she hadn't and embarrass herself now was she? No, not at all. Besides, she was a social butterfly even with powers like hers. Mariella stepped closer to him to look at the flyer, trying to get all the information from the piece of paper, but also letting him see at the flyer - or just because she wanted to be close to him, who really knew? "It's at Ironwood Lane, so it's not more than what five-ten minutes from here, should be easy to just swing by - see if it's interesting, otherwise get the hell out of there again and go grab a coffee," she chuckled to herself before looking up at him again.
Henry

Henry

Certain Things Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Certain Things   Certain Things EmptyLør Aug 14, 2021 2:27 pm

Her laugh was heart warming and almost melted his heart completely, making him laugh a little with her. If they hadn’t broken the ice before, they had now. For a moment it even seemed like she had forgotten about the flyer in her hand, and when he suggested they could go to it – even though they were completely strangers – she looked up at him blinking with those seafoam green eyes. They stood close, and she reacted by that once again by stepping away. He smiled a little as she replied. “Well, I’ve only been here for a couple of weeks,” he informed her with a slight smile. Then they could go to their first party in Aston together. That was also quite nice, right?

She stepped closer again, but this time so they both could look at the flyer together. He pulled on a slight smile. It was slightly creepy how he liked her being close, but he tried to focus on the paper in her hands, rather than her presence. He looked at her as she explained where it was, and they could just swing by. He liked her idea and couldn’t resist to pull a smile as she looked up at him. “That sounds like a great plan,” he said before he looked down at himself. “I might need a shirt though,” he chuckled and looked over his shoulder in the direction of his car which he had packed nearby. “I got a shirt in my car. Want to tag along or wait?” he wondered. If she just wanted to wait, he would give her a wink, before he would run towards his car and put on a white shirt and run back to her. Luckily, he hadn’t been running for that long, so it wasn’t really like he had been that sweaty. If she wanted to tag along he would nod in the direction of the car and walk alongside her towards his car.
Mariella

Mariella

Certain Things Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Certain Things   Certain Things EmptyLør Aug 14, 2021 8:50 pm

Mariella raised her brow gently when he mentioned that he only had been here for a few weeks. That wasn't an awful lot of time, and with so many things happening around the city with summer parties - perhaps this little gathering was perfect to begin with. "Few weeks huh?" She chuckled a bit, well, it wasn't long since she had been new in town.

His eyes met with hers making her smile a bit brighter, she just couldn't help it. Then he mentioned that he might be needing a shirt, and her eyes followed his as he looked down at himself, not really realizing her gaze followed. "Yeah, you might be right," she agreed with him almost breathless for a moment, before quickly looking up into his face again, then back towards where he looked.  Henry then mentioned that he had a shirt in his car, making her nod a bit when she asked if she wanted to tag along or wait. "Well, - I will just tag along," she nodded to confirm it with herself. Then she started walking next to him towards the car. It wasn't a long walk, and she was sure it was actually faster walking from the car to the location of the party either way. Mariella just waited for him to grab his shirt before heading towards the location of the party.
Henry

Henry

Certain Things Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Certain Things   Certain Things EmptySøn Aug 15, 2021 6:48 am

The way her smile grew when he looked at him, had a domino effect and made him smile a little brighter too. She wished to tag along, and thereby they went to his car together. It didn’t take that long to get to his car, so he simply opened the car and crawled a little inside it to pick up his shirt from the driver’s seat. It was a simple white t-shirt. As he got his hands on it, he crawled back out, closed and locked the car only to turn slightly towards her as he put his shirt on. It wasn’t really because he wished to give her a show, but mostly because then he was ready to head whichever way she meant was the right way towards the summer party. “So, what do you think of Aston so far?” he wondered and glanced towards her as she led the way. Since she had been there for half a year, she must have some kind of opinion, right?
Mariella

Mariella

Certain Things Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Certain Things   Certain Things EmptySøn Aug 15, 2021 2:47 pm

Mariella had her eyes planted on him as he got into the car to grab his shirt, not really able to take her eyes off him again. And it wasn't really like she did anything to hide the fact that she was looking at him, or at least not till he turned to her again, where she moved her eyes down to the left for a brief second before looking at him again. Then she got her act together again, nodding in the direction they were to walk. Mariella clicked her tongue a little before folding her lips on the next inhale as they walked. "Well, yeah. It's quite nice, different than where I lived before, but yes I like it," she nodded on the next exhale and looked over to Henry with a warmer smile.  Then she moved her eyes to the road ahead, looking to both sides as they had to cross it. Getting away from the city center towards the living area, it wasn't far. "I live here with my brother -" she informed as they got closer to the house where the party was, she could hear the music, feel the people there even before they turned around the block. She could handle one party now couldn't she? "Seems like we found the right place," she chuckled a bit as they took a left turn around the block. Hearing the music even louder now, people laughing - clearly having a good time.

She hadn't really been in this area of Aston, or maybe once or twice then her and Mono had dropped some baked goods of at Cecilia's. And it wasn't even this street. There was a lot of people as they followed the steam into the backyard. At least yes, people had a good time. There was no bad energies what so ever, or at least they were downplayed by the powerful sense of joy. "Should we find something to drink?" She suggested. Mariella rarely drank, but it was a party? Having a few beers or drinks belonged to being at a party.
Henry

Henry

Certain Things Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Certain Things   Certain Things EmptyMan Aug 16, 2021 9:56 pm

Henry followed as she nodded in the direction they should head in. He nodded approvingly as she mentioned it was different than where she lived before, but she still liked it. He frowned a little over the choice of words. Was it different in a good or a bad way? Like a marionette doll, his head followed hers as they had to look for traffic before passing the street. She looked towards her as she started to explain that she lived there with her brother. “Yeah? Like under the same roof or is he the only relative you have in Gaia?” he wondered and tilted his head a little, poking a brow and a slight crooked smile.

Though Mariella could sense the party, Henry could hear them. “We have indeed,” he joined in chuckling a little. Maybe it would be a little too much to attend a party like this? No matter what, right now he was going to attend, he could always leave. As of right now he wasn’t really tied to Mariella to stay if he thought it was too much. This was after all just something they had found randomly to get each other to know better. “Yeah, of course,” he said. With no hesitation he took her hand, so he could make way through the many people, and assure that she had space to get through. After all, he did have broad shoulders. Occasionally he looked over his shoulders to reassure himself that she was still tagging along, and someone hadn’t replaced her hand with another’s. Finally, he reached a table where there was some premade drinks, some flasks to mix with and some bottles and cans one could open. “So, what would you like?” he wondered and looked towards where he believed she would be with a smile.
Mariella

Mariella

Certain Things Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Certain Things   Certain Things EmptyTirs Aug 17, 2021 6:56 am

Mariella took a slightly deeper breath in, " a bit of both. We grew up in Nepal, so Aston is a bit far from home. But I also have my nieces here, so, but it's great," she gave Henry a brief reply about that. Mariella would be forever grateful for the fact that Nigel had gotten her out and gotten her a home here, where she actually felt like she could do whatever the hell she wanted. Even if it meant she had gotten herself into some messes, that she seemed to already have forgotten about. Mariella knew at some point she would move out of the house, but there was no rush to that, and she knew Nigel liked having her there. It was what had kick started this new life of theirs, a soft smile lifted on her lips by the triggered memory of picking the house. Her brother had really worked hard to make it the home they had now. It was marvelous how much had happened in life over that time.

Perhaps if Henry had been someone who knew her and her powers, she wouldn't have suggested such a big gatering of random people. But here they were, and she wasn't going to be a let down. "Let's see how long its worth a stay, huh?" She looked at him with a smile, also to let him know that it wasn't like they had to stay. It wasn't like anything about him screamed lets get this party started. He took her hand, which he had no idea how grateful she was for. Already feeling the emotions around her getting underneath her skin, but as least as she gave his hand a little squeeze, she could focus on his. For the most part. It was always something she was somewhat used to her powers, used to put them into a focus. But parties like this. She hadn't really gotten the nerves to try. She could text Nigel to let him know where she was, because if anyone knew how to handle her after being overstimulated by everyone else's emotions, it would be him. But she also didn't want to be too much trouble, so she was going to test the fates.

They made it to the table with the different drinks and flaks. Mariella took a deeper breath in and looked at them, as he asked what she would like. "A beer will do, thanks," she pointed to one of the flasks with a smile. It was really the only familiar thing on the table, it wasn't like she ever had been out clubbing. Mariella's eyes wandered to the crowds for a second, her eyes involuntarily glowing up in it's purple color for a moment as she took a deeper breath in and licked her lips a little, shaking her head slightly before moving her eyes back to Henry to get the beer.
Henry

Henry

Certain Things Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Certain Things   Certain Things EmptyTirs Aug 17, 2021 8:37 am

Henry nodded a bit as she explained where she had lived and that she lived under the same roof, but also with her nieces. It sounded interesting, and for some reason he was glad that she at least had some family to be around with. After all, Henry had for sixty-seven years believed that he was the only one left from his original family and only recently found his younger sister was still alive. He was forever grateful for that. This had also resulted in him being extra careful not to lose her again. He had to do better.

Henry was almost interrupted by her voice, from all the voices and smells as she suggested to watch how long it was worth to stay. “Yeah, sounds like a good plan,” he said looking at her, giving her a slight crooked smile. He wasn’t really the big party goer, but he wouldn’t mind tagging along if she wanted to go and it meant that he could learn more about her. If Mariella at any time squeezed his hand, he would look back at her to check up on her. He wasn’t a complete moron to not think that she was completely alright or didn’t suffer from something. He had learned not to judge, after all, he had to look through flaws all the time in the pack the survivors had created back then.

With a smooth movement, Henry grabbed two flasks of beer that Mariella was pointing at. He used one of them to open the other and handed it to Mariella, “You alright?” he wondered picking up on how she had been shaking her head and licking her lips. Without really taking his eyes of her, he picked up another flask and opened the flask he held from before. He put the spare flask down and sent her a calm smile, “Cheers?” he said holding his flask up at little.
Mariella

Mariella

Certain Things Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Certain Things   Certain Things EmptyTirs Aug 17, 2021 11:53 am

You alright? Mariella pressed her brows a bit together, before waving it a bit off as she took the flask he handed to her. "Yeah, it's fine," she breathed out. It was fine for now at least. If she could just focus on one emotion and one person, it would be okay. After all, she was trained in it, and she practiced it a lot every single day. Mariella's seafoam green eyes looked into his blue, they reminded her of the calm yet dangerous ocean, so easy to lose yourself in. "Cheers," she chuckled a bit while lifting her flask up, letting it cling into his for a second. Mariella lifted her flask up and took a sip of the bottle. The taste was slightly bitter, but at least it was cold, making it enjoyable in the summer heat. "So, you said you've only been around town for a few weeks, where have you been before?" The fairy asked while tilting her head a little bit to the left. It was always something else with people who wasn't from around here, they had stories to tell - not that the people from here didn't, but she just found newcomers more interesting in generel. Maybe because she could relate to not being from around here.
Henry

Henry

Certain Things Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Certain Things   Certain Things EmptyTirs Aug 17, 2021 1:16 pm

Henry smiled gently at her as she said it was fine. It wasn’t like Henry was worried, but since they didn’t know each other very well he was curious of what could be going on behind her forehead. He cheered with her, raising his bottle on the same time as her, to make it cling with hers. Almost symmetrically they took a sip of their drink. He frowned a little by her question, not because he didn’t like it or didn’t understand it, but just to think a little. “Well, I’ve spent most of my time in France,” he explained, slightly thought full. He had been around after all. “I’ve been in Spain, the Netherlands and Germany,” he elaborated and shrugged on his shoulders. “I’ve been around,” he finally decided. “I’ve recently found my little sister and right now I’m actually doing my best to help her with her boyfriend and the addiction she has,” he explained pulling on a grimace. It might be a little too deep for a small talk, but now he had killed the question to why he was here. After all, he wouldn’t really call Danica’s mate for a boyfriend, but it might be the easiest way to describe it for now.
Mariella

Mariella

Certain Things Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Certain Things   Certain Things EmptyTirs Aug 17, 2021 1:40 pm

Mariella listened as he replied to her question, being a bit around, it seemed like he liked travelling, or that was what she told herself. Especially since he had been around more than just different cities in the world. Or maybe it had just been an escape, who knew these days? Mariella raised her brows a little bit as he mentioned that he had found his younger sister, and her smile lighted up by that thought. People's happiness was important to her after all. Even though it seemed like there was some rocky path with the boyfriend and the addiction, she got that from the under tone of his voice, and the grimace he pulled. Finding your family. Well, she had her family, she had her brother and her nieces. Even though Archie was dead he was still her brother, and she did have her other brother's as well, but she hadn't been as close with them as with Nigel and Archie, time to time Jamie when he had been home. Therefor, she hadn't thought much about where she was from, but it didn't mean the thoughts never crossed her mind. "You must be happy to just have her back you life then," she gave him a warmer smile as she took another mouthful of her beer. She appreciated the honesty about his reasons for being in town.

She was a curious soul, longing to solve the mysteries around her, and she wondered why he hadn't been with his sister - why he had to find her. But it wasn't questions that she just now wanted to throw at him. They didn't know each other and crossing a line wasn't really her intentions. "Are you - are you staying in town then? To keep an eye out?" She asked almost about to take another mouthful of her beer before she stopped herself to add to her sentence: "To keep an eye out for your sister of course - if that wasn't obvious," she mumbled the last part as took a larger mouthful of the beer, cursing at herself inside her head not feeling like she was able to make sense.
Henry

Henry

Certain Things Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Certain Things   Certain Things EmptyTirs Aug 17, 2021 4:37 pm

Henry wasn’t much for traveling, but occasionally through his lifetime of more than eighty years, he had to travel from one place to another, either for work, the pack or something else. Who knew, maybe he would one day have to travel for his mate. Henry pulled on a slight smile as Mariella mentioned that he must be glad about having her back. He didn’t respond immediately and hesitated on his reply for a moment. It wasn’t like he didn’t like Danica, but she was a mouthful. He didn’t like his mate on the other hand, but as long as he behaved everything should be alright. “It’s a change. We just have to get through some things and then I think things is going to be great and I’m going to be happy that I found her,” he tried to explain. Because he was happy that he had found her, but it was difficult to say, when he right now had to carry and fix some things for her.

Henry was about to repeat her words, wondering what she meant with keep an eye out, but as she elaborated herself, he couldn’t help but smile as it seemed like she blamed herself for not elaborating immediately. “Yeah, I’ll stay close to my sister,” he explained with a soft smile, “I have to be sure she’s alright and not getting into something, you know,” he tried to elaborate. “I don’t know how long I’m going to stay in town for that matter,” he explained and scratched his neck and took a sip of his beer. “I think I might be driving a little around in a week or two. I don’t know how much you saw about my car, but it’s packed to travel,” he explained pulling a slight smile. “If I can make my sister stay in Aston or Southside, I can stay here for longer and be nearby,” he said raisin a brow, almost wondering if that was what she was fishing for.
Mariella

Mariella

Certain Things Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Certain Things   Certain Things EmptyMan Aug 23, 2021 10:55 am

She nodded when he mentioned he would stay close to his sister. Mariella was a family person, and staying close to her family had always meant a lot to her. Even if her family was a little bit special, she had her brothers and at least a few of them she was very close with. Nigel mostly after Archibald had died, and Jamie. Then he added that he didn't know how long he would stay in Aston, not that she blamed anyone for not sticking around this town for long - some would say it was a walking field of danger, standing still for too long and you risked getting burned. "You live in your car?" She asked raising her brow a little curious, not that she judged. Fra from. She was just wildly curious. The next thing he said made her press her brows a little bit together. "If you want to keep her out of trouble, best stay clear of Southside. That part is mostly just gangs and trouble," she added with a small shrug. It was truth through. Mariella took a deeper breath in and nodded to herself. Then she turned her head to the sound of one of the songs she listened most to at the moment starting playing, she downed her beer and placed it on the counter with a fresh smile. Then she grabbed his hand, "come on, we have to dance to this song," she laughed a little by herself. Then she started moving to the tune of the music.

It wasn't hard for her to shut everything off when moving in the tune to the music, because it was like finally just shutting everyone out and only having to listen to herself and her own emotions. But as she danced close to Henry, laughing and just trying to get him in the groove, she could only focus on the two of them. Which was odd. She always had a hard time shutting a crowd out like these, but right now, it wasn't an issue.
Henry

Henry

Certain Things Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Certain Things   Certain Things EmptyTirs Aug 24, 2021 1:33 pm

Henry chuckled slightly nervously. Living in one’s car wasn’t really that charming at all. “Yeah, it’s…. Easier I guess,” he said and narrowed the space between his brows a little. “I know it doesn’t seem that nice and all but setting roots in a place make it more difficult to be on the move,” he said and pulled on a little thoughtful smirk. Already by this meeting he felt like he was starting to get roots to Aston. He had already enough emotions for Mariella to feel that it was more difficult to let go of Aston easily.
He looked towards her as she mentioned Danica should stay clear of Southside it being a territory for gangs and trouble. Of course, Danica was mostly around in such places. Trouble, that was all that was waiting for her there. “I’ll do what I can,” he nodded affirmingly. Danica had a roof over her head and a job. He didn’t just want to pull her away from everything she had, but maybe he could help her find something nicer in Aston, or if her mate could control himself, maybe she could stay at his place.

A new song started, and it was clear on everything about Mariella that she knew the song very well and liked it. She even downed her beer as soon as she grabbed his hand and told him to tag along, he just put his beer on the table and continued out with her. There was a big smile plastered all over his face smiling and laughing a little as she moved them closer to the music so they could dance.

He started nodding his head a little in the rhythm of the music and tried not to let the loud sounds bug him too much. She started dancing as if it was the best song ever and he tried to follow her, but it was clear that she was more used to letting loose and dance than he was. His moves weren’t anything special or cool. He looked like a dancing joke. At some point he gave up on dancing ‘alone’ and grabbed both of her hands starting move them up and down and eventually tried to make them both turn around at once, followed by trying to make her make a pirouette. He believed this was some crazy things to do, but it was funny, which made him laugh a little.
Mariella

Mariella

Certain Things Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Certain Things   Certain Things EmptyTirs Aug 24, 2021 3:26 pm

Completely consumed by the waves of joy that was send through her system. See, Mariella didn't know a lot about love or how it was to be felt by her. She didn't have a lot of romantic stories to share, she only had the stuff of stories and people she had met. The feelings she had felt when she was around people who were in love, and that was possibly the closest she ever would get - or that was what she had told herself. But here dancing with Henry without making a big deal about her own movements, just dancing to the tune and letting the music guiding her - there was no pressure to be perfect in any way. Then he grabbed her hands, letting him move them up and down with the most delightful laughter, even more as he tried turning them around, making her follow his movements. Letting go like this made her laugh, made her feel at ease as she stood in front of him again, still with her hands in his.

Lost in his eyes for a moment she stood still, as she took a deeper breath in, she liked listening to his laughter. Wanting to hear it more. Then she blinked a bit, getting herself out of the trance she felt like she was under. Mariella started dancing again once the next song came on. As much fun she had for this moment she started to feel bothered by the emotions on the crowd that seemed to grow larger as more people joined the dance floor. Mariella tried to distract herself from it once again, grabbing his hand and used it to spin her around. Trying to place her focus on him, but it got harder by the minute.
Henry

Henry

Certain Things Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Certain Things   Certain Things EmptyTirs Aug 24, 2021 4:26 pm

It was almost like nothing really mattered when he was around her, even though he felt slightly self-conscious as he wished more and more to impress her. Joy and laughter just seemed to spread around them, even when they spun around and the song seemed to end and she stood still in front of him again. He liked holding her hands, and her eyes were quite lovely, big and brig to look at. For a short moment he felt a pull towards her, wanting to follow the pull, but as he was about to listen to his hearts request,  she blinked and suddenly started to dance to the next song, making him laugh a little before he started to join in with a big wide smile.
The only thing he really felt was the many smells and how the noise got louder and loud as more people seemed to arrive. But Mariella seemed eager to continue to dance and grabbed his hand to spin herself around. Therefore, he chose to spin her around two extra times before he let his arms catch her and pull her close, laughing. “I’m not much of a dancer,” he chuckled a little, “You dance really well,” he said, even though she might not be doing anything to dance like she did – but maybe that was the exact key ingredient to her dancing. She didn’t give a damn and danced like she wanted to.  
Mariella

Mariella

Certain Things Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Certain Things   Certain Things EmptyTirs Aug 24, 2021 4:47 pm

The last thing she wanted was to come up with an excuse to stop the fun, and as he spun her around two more times, made her laugh once again. It wasn't everyday she went to a party, or any day someone wanted to go with her. Mariella knew he was a stranger, and she knew her brother would most likely give her a talk or two about. that was of course if she was to tell him. Right now, she just enjoyed having a moment that was hers alone, just having fun, that was after all what everyone wanted for her, right? To have fun and be free. Then Henry caught her in his arm, pulling her close. Mariella felt breathless for a moment, but having her focus on him was something he made fairly easy. "I do?" She looked surprised, she had never really went dancing before or taking any classes, only whenever she heard music at home or felt like it. Because she loved dancing, even if there wasn't any music. "Well, I will take the compliments I get," the fairy chuckled warmly, standing close to him. She felt the heat rush to her cheeks, as she held her breath for a brief moment. Mariella was very much aware of how he made her feel, how her heart skipped ahead, the fluttering stomach and how she was biting lip. Once again lost in his eyes seemed so easy, like they just consumed her with everything at once, but yet without eating her alive. It was intriguring, dangerously intriguring.
Henry

Henry

Certain Things Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Certain Things   Certain Things EmptyTirs Aug 24, 2021 5:03 pm

Henry chuckled a little as she seemed to question his comment about her dancing, “At least I think so,” he said smiling widely. Maybe she had no professional dancing experience but he believed she had rhythm, and rhythm was appealing. He noticed how her cheeks seemed to get redder, how she held her breath nervously, how her heart was racing and the way she bit her lip. The pull was much stronger and his gaze traveled shortly to her lips instead of her eyes.
The pull towards her was quite magical, and since he hadn’t met his mate yet, he was certain that this feeling he had towards her could be mistaken from the mating bond. Because he couldn’t resist her much more and therefore slowly leaned down to place his soft lips on hers with one hand from her back traveling up her back to the back of her head to support her, though he wouldn’t try to resist getting pushed or pulled somewhere.
Mariella

Mariella

Certain Things Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Certain Things   Certain Things EmptyTirs Aug 24, 2021 6:11 pm

The magnetic pull towards to him was so powerful, making her heart beat heavier by the second. All her emotions intensified, there was just this powerful energy standing this close to him, and she wasn't sure what the source was - and for right now it didn't matter, because he was holding her and it made every other thought go away. Mariella could feel her heart racing, but the second his lips met with hers, and she felt how his hand traced over her back and to the back of her head. She felt the warmth spread through her body as she kissed him back. Her arms snaked over his shoulders and around his neck, as she pulled him closer to her, deepened the kiss. The shared emotions intensified even more, making the almost magical energy connecting between them increase within seconds. She felt everything like her neves were on fire, but the fire didn't burn her, it was warm and safe. It was the stuff from fairytales that she had thought about, read and dreamed about, it was how she imagined it. Never imagined that she actually would or could end up feeling like this by the simple touch of someone's lips against her own. Breaking up the kiss to catch air, she laughed softly, with a warm smile lighting up on her face, "wauw, that was - ehm," she took a deeper breath in stille with her eyes closed for a short moment, sucking up the feeling even through it didn't seem like it had the slightest thought about leaving. Mariella didn't waste many breaths before she once again leaned in and placed her lips upon his.
Sponsoreret inhold

Certain Things Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Certain Things   Certain Things Empty

Certain Things
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» I can't say the right things
» You owe me a lot of things CW/TW