Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

From a Whisper to a Scream

Go down 
3 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Katelyn

Katelyn

Humør : Oh take your tampon out Dave.
Fag : Matematik + Kampsport + Psykologi + Biologi + Fysisk + Historie
Antal indlæg : 142

From a Whisper to a Scream - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: From a Whisper to a Scream   From a Whisper to a Scream - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jul 20, 2021 6:16 pm

Howie winked towards Daisy as she mouthed that she was thankful. He mouthed back that it was no problem, as he changed his focus back to Maya as she started pulling things out of the fridge and grabbing mugs. Cassian placed himself by the table and just waited if anyone needed help, otherwise he just kept where he was, as there were so many people in the kitchen now that it would add to the chaos of things, and the bad kind. If he tried to help. Howie did the same thing after he had helped placing things on the table and made sure there wasn’t anything else he could help with.

Of course,” Howie handed over his phone with a smile, and started eating himself after the things was placed on the table. His eyes followed Irina as she took things on a tray and walked up the stairs. He couldn’t really help the worry in his face, as Nigel didn’t strike him as a man that ever spend a day in bed unless something was forcing him too.

Nigel looked up as he saw Irina come in and breathed out. He ever so slowly tried to get up from the bed in a seating position. “It looks really good, thank you” he mumbled, knowing she told him that other people had made it. But she had still brought it up to him, which he was really grateful for. He laughed as he started eating a bread, that seemed like taking hours for him, as it was hard not to get the feeling that he was about to throw it up as he swallowed.
Sounds like a good idea, how is Katelyn?” he asked, since she was calling Roman, and not Katelyn, then it couldn’t be good. But not so bad that people were asking him to go see. Or. They wouldn’t just keep him in the dark so he would stay in bed, would they? He shook his head a little over his own thoughts and then took the cup of coffee as he put the piece of bread down and started sipping the black coffee. It really was the good coffee. As slow sigh left his lips, and the crease between his brow loosened up. He really hoped he would feel better tomorrow.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Maya

Maya

Humør : Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.
Fag : Billedekunst, Musik, Kemi, Psykologi & Kampsport
Antal indlæg : 376

IndlægEmne: Sv: From a Whisper to a Scream   From a Whisper to a Scream - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jul 20, 2021 6:52 pm

Maya took Howie's phone and dialed Roman's number and got up form the chair. A way more serious expression landed on her face, also making it clear to Daisy that Maya was very much aware of everything that had went down. She tried not to listen in on everything that was going on talked about, but she could hear how Maya described everything about the event - as far as she knew, most about herself. Because, Maya didn't know yet what had happened with Katelyn, she just knew she was drained for energy and her mind tried figuring out the rest. Maybe going up to her father and ask him and Irina about it - would make up for the black spots. After she had talked to Roman she hung up and went back to them at the table, handing Howie his phone back. "He is on his way," she informed and took a sharper breath in before grabbing her coffee cup again, taking a larger sip in. Maya wasn't good at this, feeling like she could lose Katelyn even if her mother was a banshee and could feel stuff like that. Maya's mind had already given her enough scenarios about it, and she couldn't handle anyone dying on her again, not again.

Irina tilted her head a little, looking how he struggled yet tried. "No problem," she smiled at him, taking a deeper breath in. She knew he wasn't going to ask for any help, and she shook her head a little bit placing her hand on his calf. She narrowed her eyes a little bit, being able to feel the pain he was in. Irina wasn't going to ask for permission to do so though, and she started to take just some of it - just like she had done Yesterday with Maya, and she tensed her jaw for a second, feeling it. Then he asked about Katelyn, which made Irina take a deeper breath in, "her heartbeat is stable, but she hasn't woken up yet. Cassian and Daisy are still here, I reckon he went to heal her earlier." Irina informed with a small pained smile. She hated she couldn't inform him with some better news - of course it could have been worse. She then moved her hand from his leg, having taken so much of the pain she could handle for now. But hopefully making it a little easier on him.

Maya downed the rest of the coffee. "I will go up and see dad," she informed and went up the stairs, but stopped at Katelyn's room again. Then she shook her head and went towards her father and Irina's bedroom and knocked on the door before opening up and sticking her head in. "Hey," she smiled as she walked in and over to her father's side of the bed. Even if she did look pale and a bit sick, yes she still had the warmth in her eyes. Irina was happy to see Maya walk around, especially after the shape she had been in last night.
Katelyn

Katelyn

IndlægEmne: Sv: From a Whisper to a Scream   From a Whisper to a Scream - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jul 20, 2021 7:39 pm

Howie nodded and took his phone as Maya came back and gave her a slight smile. He wanted to tell her that everything was going to be alright, he also knew if people said that to many times people were going to get annoyed. So, he just took a sip of his coffee. “Yeah, I’ll keep an eye out for Roman and let him in when he comes” Howie said and watched how Maya went upstairs, he then returned to his food and sat there in silence with Daisy and Cassian, that didn’t say a whole lot themselves. At least Cassian seemed very quiet as he only drank his coffee and with an apologetic smile got up “I just need to talk with Dion about some of the last-minute wedding preparations” he leaned down and kissed Daisy on her forehead “Come and get me if you need anything, or if something happens with Katelyn and Maya” making a point that it wasn’t more important than her kids wellbeing, before walking out in the back garden and sat down on the bench with the coffee in his hand and dialed up Dion.

Nigel took in a deep breath as he felt how some of the pain started to fade, not that it took it all, but it did help a lot. A soft smile formed on his lips, and he could move a little better around the bed even though he could still feel how exhausted he was. “She is strong, she will soon be better, the important thing is that she is resting” he let his fingers glide around her hand and squeezed it a little, he could hear someone walking up the stairs and towards the room that was Katelyn. “Killing one person takes a lot of energy as a human” he started a sentence shortly after and let his ocean eyes glide towards her brown “I lost count yesterday” he whispered and took in a deep breath and closed his eyes.

Hey pumpkin” he spoke and opened his eyes as she sat down. “How are you feeling? And don’t be like your old man and tell me everything is going to be okay; I hear you have a new scent?” he looked rather serious at her and then took a deep breath and took a small sip of his coffee while he listened.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: From a Whisper to a Scream   From a Whisper to a Scream - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jul 20, 2021 8:07 pm

Daisy took another sip of her coffee, knowing it wasn't that far of a drive - at least they weren't at her place right now - or it would have taken longer. She moved her eyes to Cassian as he excused himself having to talk something over with Dion, which was fine, there was a wedding to plan. "Okay, say hello from me," she responded, closing her eyes as he kissed her forehead. Daisy returned her eyes to the shapeshifter sitting as the last one at the table. "How are you doing? You must have gotten quite the scare last night, I know i did," she sat down in front of Howie and leaned back in the chair.

Irina chuckled a bit as he mentioned that Katelyn was strong. "You all are, with no doubt. But she will be alright," she pointed out with a smaller smile and breathed out. It took a lot to kill someone, she knew that. It had been a while since she had been up against anyone or been in an actual fight - other than training. Especially after Tidus had taken her that day, she had at least once a day asked if they couldn't take a least a little while just make sure she was ready in case of anything. Back in Bulgaria she had trained with both Selene and Diego, so it wasn't like it was she didn't have any experience. "Last night was a bit crazy, even for us."

Maya sat down by the bed side, and narrowed her eyes a little bit by her father's words, making Maya actually take a deeper breath in. Of course nothing escaped the strong noses from either Howie or Irina regarding her new scent. "Like I was run over by a truck and have the flue or something, and a very bad hangover," she admitted with a small shrug. "But, something is off, I just can't pin point what ever it is, but I reckon we will figure it out," she took a sharper breath in and looked at her father. "What happened to Katelyn last night?" She then asked a bit curious, but also worried.
Howard

Howard

Humør : Be patient with yourself. Nothing in nature blooms all year.
Fag : Drama + Dance + Language + History
Antal indlæg : 78

IndlægEmne: Sv: From a Whisper to a Scream   From a Whisper to a Scream - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jul 20, 2021 8:44 pm

Howie closed his eyes for a while as Daisy asked how he was doing. He wanted to say that it was nothing he was going through, when looking at both Katelyn, Maya, or Nigel for that matter. But that didn’t mean that the other people that had been called and woken from sleeping, hadn’t gone through something yesterday that shouldn’t be talked about. “Honestly?” Howie breathed and looked towards the banshee with a sad smile on his lips. “I’ve never lost anyone in my life, been quite sheltered my whole life, and only seen people loss parents, or siblings. But I’ve always been, the lucky one?” he tried to explain and scratched the back of his neck. “So, getting that phone call, and for moment think that I could’ve lost her?” he looked down at the black coffee. “Well, quite a scare doesn’t really seem to cover what I felt, I’m just grateful we can all sit here today and eat breakfast, knowing that everyone will be alright with time. If not today, then at least tomorrow or a couple of days after that” he looked back at her “And you? You have gone through more than most of us” he said with a sad smile on his lips. He had heard the story from Maya, and just like with Roman he wasn’t about to say that he understood. But after this night, he felt like he had come a little closer to understanding, and it wasn’t a nice feeling at all.

Sounds about right” Nigel mumbled as Maya told him how she was feeling “Same to be honest” he mumbled and took in a deep breath, even with Irina that had taken some of his pain he could still feel it if he raised his chest to much. “Your sister really did a number on me” he said with a smile as Maya asked what had happened. “I think she found one of her abilities to be honest, she threw another hunter and me away from her with a giant blast of pure energy” he said and looked towards Irina and then sighed, just thinking about that someone had shot at Irina last night, and then he remembered that Quentin was in town. What a night it had been.
I think what triggered it, was the fact that someone tried to shot Irina” Nigel said quite honestly “So, my best bet is that is pure exhausting for using so much energy from an ability she didn’t knew she had
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: From a Whisper to a Scream   From a Whisper to a Scream - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jul 20, 2021 9:14 pm

Daisy listened to Howie telling her how he was feeling. She understod that the fear of losing someone, she knew it too well. He was lucky, she would say that herself. But it also just made it that much harder when it happened, not that it got any easier with time. She would know. The shapeshifter looked back at her, returning her question bac at her, saying she had gone through more than most. It made her hold her breath for a little while. "I'm holding up, but as a mother - I'm not going to be able to feel at peace till Katelyn wakes up and figure out what happened to Maya out there. To make sure everyone is all right, but I'm holding on." Daisy replied and sighed a bit. She couldn't pretend that everything was alright, not even if she wanted to. Because in the end, she had just given up on that act, and if she kept acting it she would become numb at some point - and she didn't want that. No one wanted her in that state again. "But being a banshee is either a burden or a blessing in this case. Right now a blessing, because I know they aren't dying." The fact that she had almost had a miscarriage with Katelyn however, did make her more than scared that Katelyn wouldn't wake up from whatever coma or resting state she had went into. Then of course, only Nigel in this house knew about that - but the feeling you got from being a banshee, she was alone with that.

"Kate did this?" She blinked a little bit, but mostly impressed, not knowing her sister contained so much energy. Or well, she did, but not like this. Pure energy. "That is kind of cool, not that you got hurt of course.. the other part," she took a deeper breath in. Yes, Maya's mind lovely reminded her of what had happened when she had first used her powers to get herself out of Ramsay's hands. She had collapsed in the middle of the streets, only first waking up thanks to Levi's powers - one of the good things he had done in his life. "She just needs a little bit of rest, and to know everything is okay when she wakes up," Maya nodded confidently. However, Maya's brows turned into a frown and followed her father's eyes to Irina when he looked at her. Mentioning someone tried to shoot Irina, "shit, are you okay?" Maya exclaimed, and Irina nodded. Irina still not sure how she stopped the attacks, but like with Katelyn perhaps something had been triggered - she just wasn't sure what it was. "Sounds right, I mean reloading would take time.  But I don't doubt she will be fine." Maya narrowed her eyes a little bit returning her eyes to her father. "So, too tired for a hug, or will it be just alright?" Maya asked, knowing it wasn't really a question, but she also wanted to prove that she was somewhat okay.
Howard

Howard

IndlægEmne: Sv: From a Whisper to a Scream   From a Whisper to a Scream - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jul 20, 2021 9:57 pm

He nodded slowly; it was actually nice that she treated him like an adult instead of a younger person. Even as he was younger than her, didn’t mean that he didn’t understand or wanted to hear about her troubles. So, it was comforting sitting here in the kitchen listing and understanding what was going through Daisy’s head. But also, that they could talk together without Maya being in the room.

The only thing to really take away from this, that it brought us all a little closer” he said and let out a soft sigh, he would have been without. But if something positive should be taken away from this whole episode it would be that. He looked out the window of Cassian walking around, saying something and a smile appearing on his lips. It was still wild that Dion was getting married, but the more he had seen him after meeting Evelina, the more he knew how real it was. He still found it strange, because they would with the first eyesight seem like a very odd couple. Maybe that was the reason that it worked.

Yeah” Nigel agreed with it being cool “Next time preferably I can see it without getting flung into a tree” he said with a wry smile on his lips. Still. If Katelyn hadn’t done that, he might still not have come home. As the hit had brought him out of his trance.
He laughed as Maya asked if he was too tired for a hug. “Get in here you rascal” he said and opened his arms for her to crawl into them.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: From a Whisper to a Scream   From a Whisper to a Scream - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jul 20, 2021 10:17 pm

Daisy chuckled a bit. Perhaps it was right, it had brought everyone a little closer. Fright did do that time to time, or pushed people apart - in this it had pulled people closer together which she was grateful for. "You might be right about that," she placed the cup back on the table and looked outside. "Are you going to the wedding?" Daisy asked, knowing that Howie knew Dion - so perhaps he was invited. It didn't take long till she heard a car in the driveway, and for a second Daisy was so sure that it was going to hit the house - just by the sound of it. "I reckon Roman is here," she nodded to the fact that Howie could greet Roman at the door.

Roman grabbing the door handle and opening the door, looking around, his eyes so big and he scanned the entire area. Not knowing if he should look right or left, what to do and not to do. Everything in him was in a state of panic, he was so terrified. Completely out of his mind. His eyes landed on Howie, his facial expression fading a bit from a panicked state to a more worried and helpless state. "Where is she?" He begged to know, with a low voice.

"It did look pretty cool," Irina confirmed, she had seen it first sight. Making Maya frown a little bit. "And you didn't went through the trees? or anything like that?" Irina made a small shrug. "Yeah, I don't know either -" the werewolf licked her lips a little. Watching as Maya almost jumped into her father's embrace, cleaning her head against his chest, and just breathed out. The last she had seen of him was moments before she had passed out, she couldn't imagine that had been a pretty sight for anyone too see, yet alone your father. She still remembered every single second of everything, like she did with everything else. Maya took a sharper breath in and breathed out, feeling safe she just stayed there for how long it didn't seem to be too painful for him. She did catch the scent of Roman when he entered the house, but she knew Katelyn might be the first person on his mind, which was okay.
Howard

Howard

IndlægEmne: Sv: From a Whisper to a Scream   From a Whisper to a Scream - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jul 20, 2021 10:30 pm

Howie nodded “Yes, both me and Noa” he said with a smile “Evelina helped Noa back in the days, and I think its important for Evelina to see Noa, I think if she had gotten the chance, she had adopted Noa on the spot” but Howie was happy that it had ended up being him and his family that had gotten the chance to invite Noa into their lives. Even though Noa at times believed she hadn’t deserved it. If anyone deserved a chance for a normal and happy life, it was Maya and Noa. And he was just happy that he was able to do it for both for them.
As Daisy nodded and told him that she thought Roman was here, he noticed it himself. The panic and despair much longer before the smell of the young werewolf reached him. He quickly got up from the chair and walked towards the door as it opened and Roman stood there, looking absolutely petrified. “I’ll take you to her” Howie quickly told him and showed him the way up the stairs towards Katelyn’s room. “She is under the circumstances okay, just remember that” Howie said with a low voice and looked towards Roman. “But it’s going to be hard to look at her like this, just remember she used a lot of energy and just needs sleep” he whispered and then finally opened the door to the room. Katelyn still lying in the bed where they had left her. What he noticed was that her body had moved. Her head was facing the other way now. That at least, was a good sign. “I’ll give you some time, just, call if you need anything, yeah?” he whispered and put a hand on Roman’s shoulder and gave it a squeeze before he stood up and walked out again.

Nigel made a small chuckle as he felt the small body jumping into his arms. He quickly folded them around her and pulled her even closer. Almost cradling her small body, feeling like she could fit on his chest if they were stubborn enough. He closed his eyes and just breathed her in. She was okay, she was still here. They both were.
He didn’t even care that his body was aching. He wasn’t about to let go anytime soon. Especially now with Katelyn in the bed in her room, sleeping and them not knowing when she was going to wake up again.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: From a Whisper to a Scream   From a Whisper to a Scream - Page 2 EmptyOns Jul 21, 2021 7:06 am

Daisy nodded a bit, it didn't surprise her that Evelina had done something like that. Evelina was one of the best people Daisy knew, one of the most kind souls. "That sounds like Evelina to me," she chuckled a bit. Evelina was a busy woman, but she always made time and effort to be there for the ones that she had in her heart. Daisy kept seated while she saw Howie and Roman, then as they headed upstairs, she started cleaning the dishes. Finding comfort in doing just something to keep her mind busy, because if both Nigel and Katelyn were knocked out cold by this, Nigel at least awake and Maya - who knew what had happened to Maya - not even the cleaning did keep her mind enough from overrunning with thoughts.

Roman didn't even look at Daisy, his mind was locked on Katelyn and Maya, but mostly Katelyn since she hadn't woken up yet. He needed to see her, he needed to know what happened. He nodded to Howie that said he would take him to her, and it allowed the young werewolf to take a deeper breath in and just go slowly where he otherwise would have run up the stairs. Roman couldn't tell if it comforted him or worried him more the detail that Howie gave him. Going to be hard looking at her, he didn't understand. He didn't understand what was going on around him, and everything just reminded him of when he had seen Romeo's dead body. He nodded to Howie, but even as he had heard Howie say that and the werewolf should be prepared for it - he wasn't. It was like someone kicked the air right out of him and he took a sharper breath in. "Yeah, thanks mate," Roman gave Howie a soft nod.

The young werewolf looked around him for a short time. Then he went over to sit on the bedside, letting his hand trace over her face. Letting his fingers sense if she was in any kind of pain. He couldn't handle if she was in any kind of pain. Going from having cared so much about what had went on, now all he cared about her wake up. Roman slowly grabbed her hand with his other hand leaning over letting his lips touch her forehead. Fear pumped through him, how couldn't it? He could fear it spread to his heart, what if she didn't wake up? No, he couldn't think like that. She had to wake up. "You know you have to wake up soon right? Because I need to see your eyes, your beautiful eyes.. and I love you. So please, don't sleep too long. I know it's selfish of me to say that, but I'm selfish alright? So that doesn't matter, what matters is you, okay?" Roman took a sharper breath, and felt his lips shiver a bit. Kissing her forehead once again before sitting up, taking a sharper breath in. "Oh Katelyn..."

Maya just smiled against her father's chest, feeling safe in the embrace. It was the first time after anything like this had happened, where she had woken up after feeling completely safe. And perhaps that was the main reason why she was going so well, not just because of her own stubbornness - but because she knew she had all these people around her that wasn't going to let her fall. They had her, she wasn't alone anymore and it finally hit her completely. Last year she had been trapped in a reality where she had everything she had ever wanted, but this year she had found something else and it was far better than her head ever had imagined. "I love all of you so much," Maya mumbled and breathed out,  giving Irina a grateful smile, then closing her eyes for a second to just take a deeper breath in.
Katelyn

Katelyn

IndlægEmne: Sv: From a Whisper to a Scream   From a Whisper to a Scream - Page 2 EmptyOns Jul 21, 2021 7:42 am

At least Cassian and removed all her pain, now it was only the energy that was missing. Something stirred in the young woman as she felt a very special presents around her.
So, I need too sleep a little too long, for you to drop the I love you?” a very weak voice whispered. Katelyn stirred and let out an exhausted moan as she moved her heavy body so she could be on the side, instead of her back. Her eyes almost resisted her opening them, as if they tried to tell her that she needed to sleep some more. But he had asked for it, seeing her eyes. After a long struggle she finally opened them and looked at Roman, a meek smile formed on her lips. She had no idea how long she had been sleeping or what had happened at this point. Her mouth felt dry, and it was the feeling of having been up all night, slept for an hour and then up again. Just, ten times worse. Her eyelids kept slowly gliding down and up, clearly fighting whatever exhausting was going on in her body.

Nigel hummed as Maya told him that she loved all of them so much. “Just as much as we love you” he mumbled and placed the side of his head on top of hers. “At least I love you very much, can’t speak for the rest of the crazy bunch of people in the house right now, but I’m taking an educated guess that they agree” he mumbled, looking towards Irina and giving her a tired warm smile. What a crazy year this had been, half way through and he had gotten more this year than he could ever had imagined or hoped for. It was just like every piece of the puzzle had felt into place, and even though there clearly would be obstacles on the way. But nothing could take away the happiness that all of them had experienced one way or another.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: From a Whisper to a Scream   From a Whisper to a Scream - Page 2 EmptyOns Jul 21, 2021 8:04 am

Roman's eyes could have fallen out of his face when he heard her voice, even it was very weak, he still heard her voice. Making him breathe out and feeling how his heart felt more at ease by the second. "Yeah, don't make it a habit," he chuckled a bit, and moved his eyes over her before letting them look into her eyes. She fought to stay awake, and he was just very happy to at least see and hear her. "Hey, don't strain yourself too much. I hear you preformed quite the show last night," truth to be told he had only heard that she had used a lot of energy. "Maybe you should just sleep, I'm not going anywhere - or is there anything else you need?" He asked and took a sharper breath in. If she needed sleep that was what she needed, and now that he had heard her voice, even in a weak state, he was comfortable with her going back to sleep. "I can stay here till you wake up if you want me to."

"We like educated guesses around here," Maya confirmed in a small laugh. Her senses still hadn't changed much, and she knew her thunderbird senses were way better than any werewolf, better than vampires even, so hearing Katelyn's weak voice made her breath more relaxed out. Roman was with her, which was why Maya didn't why out of her father's arm to go see her. Also, maybe the last thing Katelyn needed was Maya's energy being all the way up here, when her sister's weren't. Irina tilted her head a bit to the side and gave Nigel the same smile back. It was funny how their families just had merged into each others, and she wouldn't want it any other way. Nigel was her family, her home. "I heard her talk, a little bit at least. Roman is with her," Maya whispered with a smile on her lips. If she found comfort in knowing she had at least spoken, she knew the others would as well. Irina breathed out relived by that, now that she had carried both girls home last night, she had feared she hadn't been fast enough, especially with Maya. But also with Katelyn after she had broken down in her arms, all she wanted was to make sure they both were alright.
Katelyn

Katelyn

IndlægEmne: Sv: From a Whisper to a Scream   From a Whisper to a Scream - Page 2 EmptyOns Jul 21, 2021 8:42 am

Katelyn lips lifted somewhat higher as Roman told her not to make it a habit “I’ll do my best” she got out still with her very weak voice, but even though she could fall back asleep any minute it should be her smile didn’t leave her. Preformed quite a show yesterday? Her brows pressed together; she actually wasn’t quite sure what happened yesterday.
Maybe” she whispered as he asked her if she shouldn’t just sleep, sounded like a really good idea. But she also wanted to stay awake now that he was here with her. Events from the night before started rushing through her head, how scared she had been, and the smile slowly disappeared. “Maya?” she finally got out, with a little more force than her other words had been with. “How is she, how is Maya?” she sat up in the bed, and instantly regretted it, as a wave of exhaustion and dizziness that hit her.

It was quite a breath of relief that left Nigel as Maya told him that she heard Katelyn talk, that meant she was already awake. “That was faster than I thought, especially how much force she had in her powers yesterday” he said quite honest. He had been born with his, and activated them quite early, which also meant that most of them came as second nature to him. That didn’t mean they didn’t drain him because they did. But not in the way it had done Katelyn yesterday. Then there had been the whole frighten for one’s life, that also had a very good effect on a person’s energy. He heard the small call that asked about how Maya was, and he slowly let his other daughter go “Might want to go in and check up on her,  just give her some peace of mind before she falls asleep again” he said and gave Maya a soft smile “Then I might, get some sleep myself” he mumbled, and held back a yawn.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: From a Whisper to a Scream   From a Whisper to a Scream - Page 2 EmptyOns Jul 21, 2021 9:04 am

Roman took a sharper breath in and licked his lips a little bit. "She was the one who called me here, I haven't seen her yet," he confessed not knowing where she was to be fair. He hadn't even went to check her room, but maybe she would show up herself now that her sister was asking for her. "There was a lot of wolf attacks last night, even our pack had a few attacks, none that we couldn't handle - but yeah," he informed and breathed out. As Katelyn sat up, Roman was quickly to shuffle over to her side and place his arm  behind her back to support her if needed.

"It's the stubbornness," Maya pointed out with a soft chuckle. Then Maya heard her name being called, making her sit up and look towards the door. "Yeah I just might," she looked over at her father with a smile on her face, quickly leaning down placing a kiss on his cheek, before rolling out of the bed again. Moving out the door. Irina chuckled a bit, it was so good news. "Yeah, you should sleep some more, and I will let you be. It can't be long before Mila and Ella return home either," she took a deeper breath in and leaned over the tray to place a quick kiss on his lips. "I will wake you if anything chances or happens." Then she placed the rest on the tray and headed downstairs again, letting him get the rest he needed to recover.

Maya looking back for a second before entering the door, seeing Irina closing the bedroom door behind her. Maya walked into Katelyn's room and looked at her sister stubbornly trying to sit up. "You look like you could use a few days of sleep," Maya chuckled a bit, knowing she didn't look much better herself. Then the blonde went over to her sister and sat down in front of Roman. Roman looking at Maya and breathed out. Feeling at peace now knowing both were okay. But Maya's scent. It was weird, it was odd. What the hell had happened? Irina looking in smiling seeing Katelyn sitting up, even if she looked like she could fall asleep the way she was. "You want water or anything?" Irina asked a bit concerned. Waiting for a reply before going downstairs grabbing whatever, meeting a stress cleaning Daisy.

Filling in Daisy that Katelyn was awake, made Daisy breathe out and walk over to just hug Irina for a moment. Daisy nodded a bit and sighed, then grabbing some water and went upstairs. Standing in the doorframe to Katelyn's room, looking in, but not interrupting unless asked to.
Katelyn

Katelyn

IndlægEmne: Sv: From a Whisper to a Scream   From a Whisper to a Scream - Page 2 EmptyOns Jul 21, 2021 5:31 pm

oh okay, good” Katelyn mumbled and looked grateful at her boyfriend as he moved onto the bed and placed his arm around her back to support her. Without even hesitating she placed her head on his shoulder and took in a deep breath of his scent feeling how it calmed her down. At least Maya had been strong and fresh enough in her head to call Roman, that would a step in a good direction. But she hadn’t seen what had happened. So, there wasn’t the same panic in her about what had happened.

Katelyn’s golden eyes shifted towards Maya as she heard her voice. A soft chuckle left her, as she was told that she looked like someone that could use a few days of sleep. “Yeah thanks, you don’t look much better” Kate teased back, and then gave Irina a soft and thankful smile. She still remembered the comfort she had given her, as she had pulled her into her arms and walked with her home. “Some water would be really great, thank you” her eyes slowly glided back in as she turned and let her heavy arms fold around Roman and pulled herself closer into his embrace. She was so happy he was here. So much so, she didn’t even notice that her mother was standing in the door waiting for them to say it was okay that she came in.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: From a Whisper to a Scream   From a Whisper to a Scream - Page 2 EmptyOns Jul 21, 2021 5:43 pm

Maya laughed a little bit, and looked at little bit back to watch Irina go down and get some water. Then she turned her head back to Katelyn again with a warmer smile on her lips. Watching how Katelyn pulled Roman in, she understood the enjoyment of waking up seeing him there, it was the same relief she had when she had woken up. She took a sharper breath in, getting the scent of their mother standing in the door, and gave her a nod to get in. Maya got eye contact with Roman for a second, and he let Daisy come-through. Even if the young wolf didn't like to let go of Katelyn, he also wanted to go give his best friend a warm hug. So he did, embracing Maya, trying to place her new  scent - but knew they had time to do so. Daisy placed the glass of water on the table next to Katelyn's bed before giving her a warm hug, and kissing the top of her head.

Besides, he wanted to let Daisy give her daughter a warm hug, before it was time to let Katelyn sleep in again. Besides, it was also just a matter of time before Maya had used her energy off. So, Daisy let Roman crawl up next to Katelyn, and stay there. And as theorized it didn't take long before Maya fell asleep on the couch leaned up against Howie. Other than there was a wedding they all had to rest up before, they had time to recover from this night.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: From a Whisper to a Scream   From a Whisper to a Scream - Page 2 Empty

From a Whisper to a Scream
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» Whisper through the phone (TW)
» You better not scream.
» I want to scream at you... but I can´t (Lucrezia)
» I scream without a sound
» Silent scream | Kol & Veronica

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VII :: Skoven-
Gå til: