Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

They say sparks fly when you meet that special someone, not nails!

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Archibald

Archibald

Antal indlæg : 67

They say sparks fly when you meet that special someone, not nails! Empty
IndlægEmne: They say sparks fly when you meet that special someone, not nails!   They say sparks fly when you meet that special someone, not nails! EmptySøn Jul 18, 2021 10:24 am

Dedicated to  @Ash

DATE | 1th of August 2021, around 1 pm
WEATHER | Warm and sunny
PLACE | Aston hospital
ATTIRE | Both in "We are working in the garden" summer outfits

Talia had really tried to be a good parent to the kids left behind by their horrible father, her brother. And after the loss of their mother, because even as she was still alive, it wasn’t Eden anymore. Not in the term that these kids needed her to be. So, she tried, she had started going to all the dance shows and qualifications that Laila had. Whenever Seraphina needed help with something for her tiktoks, you could be sure that Talia was standing being goofy or making sure the lightning was just right for her. Tien, she do anything for, she just needed to ask. Especially now that Sebastian was helping her out of her addiction.

Kemuel was back again, and Zadkiel, well Zadkiel she still really hadn’t had the chance to talk with.

But now, today, she felt like a total failure. Kemuel was sitting in the car beside her groaning in pain holding towards her stomach. She had already run a red light by now. “Just a little longer Kemuel!” she got out as she finally pulled up to the hospital. When the nail had went into his stomach, she hadn’t thought, she had just acted. Grabbed him and put him into the car and drove off. It had been just them at home, when it had happened. Fixing up some of the old scaffolding in the garden, and somehow Kemuel had turned the pistol towards himself and pulled the tricker. She was lucky that none of the kids living with her was underage. This could have cost her them, if they were.

it’s fine auntie” he mumbled, as he saw how she ran around the car and helped her out “Fuck it if it’s okay! There is a nail in your stomach” she could almost feel the tears press towards her eyelids, she needed to keep calm. Why was he so tall!? At least he didn’t weigh much. She finally came into the ER “I need someone to help me!” she yelled out, and a nurse came running as she explained to her what had happened "His name is Kemuel Nelson, I'm not sure if Doctor Rivers or Doctor Nelson is at work today?" Talia tried to explain, she hadn't had the time to call Cecilia, and she was pretty sure this was actually her day off.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Ash

Ash

Humør : I would rather be faced with the consequences of the truth, than the consequences of a lie.
Antal indlæg : 81

IndlægEmne: Sv: They say sparks fly when you meet that special someone, not nails!   They say sparks fly when you meet that special someone, not nails! EmptySøn Jul 18, 2021 4:17 pm

It wasn't a busy day, or that would be a lie, but it wasn't the most busy day this month. Ash had been here for over a day with more than a few hours of sleep in his office. But he had just been on his way to go home, or at least tell people he was going home, when someone shouted into the ER with a taller boy, she sounded pained and in constant panic which made him rush towards the nurses that helped settling the boy. Kemuel Nelson, so much for a day off. "Hey, Doctor Mitchell, I'm a friend of Doctor Nelson and Doctor Rivers -" he let the woman know, not knowing who she was. But he did know Kemuel. He had come by the Nelson house for so many years, even if the guy had grown, he knew who he was. "Done fishing huh?" Ash chuckled to Kemuel, surprised to learn he was home. Maybe Bash had told him, but Ash had been too tired to even listen. He gave Kemuel a warm smile. "Cecilia isn't here today, I gave her a day off - but I will do my best, is it fine with you mate?" He asked Kemuel. Looking up at the panicked woman, giving her a warm smile before placing his hand on her shoulder. "It's nothing lethal, the boy is going to be okay." He could only promise this because of the mobility of the boy, but he still had to look more into it. However, regarding the Nelson kids' he would do anything to make sure not to have an angry Eden down his neck. "How about you tell me what happened?" he gave his attention to Kemuel again.
Archibald

Archibald

IndlægEmne: Sv: They say sparks fly when you meet that special someone, not nails!   They say sparks fly when you meet that special someone, not nails! EmptySøn Jul 18, 2021 4:49 pm

Hey I'm -“ – “Oh Ash, hi!” Kemuel said with a big smile, and Talia looked a little skeptical at Kemuel as he looked back at her and shrugged, the fishing comment soured the expression and Talia quickly shook her head, trying to avert the damaged that had been done. “Very funny” he mumbled and pressed his fuzzy eyebrows together “Don’t like fishing anymore, that is for sure” he then told, and Talia breathed out a little. When she had said the same thing, he had blown up in her face and shut the door in her face.

Yeah mate, just peachy” Kemuel said, and the panic slowly subdued from Talia’s face, he had seemed just fine while they had done gardening work. Kemuels eyes were swimming a little weren’t day, as he started fiddling with the tube as the nurse were starting to make him comfortable so Doctor Mitchell could examen him.

Oh, it’s a great story! So I took the nail gun, even though Auntie told me not to, but it looked so cool when she did it and –“ – “Kemuel Remiel Nelson” Talia gasped and looked beyond shocked “Are you high!?” – “Noooo” Kemuel shook his head, Talia placed her hand in front of her mouth and then looked at Ash “I swear, I had no idea, I – we – You are not supposed to do that, you know what your sister is going through right now! What were you thinking!?

I wasn’t” – “clearly!” Talia pressed a hand to her forehead, she knew all of the kids needed help but this? She really had her work cut out for her. “I’m so sorry, he somehow turned the nail gun and shot himself” she said defeated and started to rub her temples.
Ash

Ash

Humør : I would rather be faced with the consequences of the truth, than the consequences of a lie.

IndlægEmne: Sv: They say sparks fly when you meet that special someone, not nails!   They say sparks fly when you meet that special someone, not nails! EmptyMan Jul 19, 2021 6:24 pm

Ash frowned a bit not pleasant by how Kemuel acted, not because he was annoyed at him. But it didn't take the demi-god long to realize that the kid was high on something. Kids were really stupid these days. Aunt. This was his aunt. Odd, he couldn't recall ever having heard Eden talk about a - no wait, was this Cael's sister? Ash for sure thought that guy was gone for good, moved from the country and all. Ash started examen the boy, listening to his story while. It was clear on the demi-god's face that he wasn't fond of the answer. Eden would skin them both alive if she had seen that, and him for not having said anything if he knew her right.

"You know that was  completely idiotic, right?" Ash gave the boy a piece of his mind. Usually he was pretty good at keeping his cool with the patiens, but this wasn't just anyone. It was Eden's son. He had to draw a line somewhere, and right now it was here. And then it got out that the boy was high as well, not that Ash was surprised, but the aunt. Oh the aunt took another trip down panic lane and was one turn from going into insanity city. Ash held himself from not pointing out to Kemuel just how stupid he thought he was - he really did try not to say anything, but it was written all over his face. "Hey none of this is your fault okay, just because the boy is making stupid choices, and should fix his act a little up - so, that this won't happen again, or something worse. That is not what you want for your family is it?" Guilt tripping the boy a little? Why the hell not. That family had suffered so much over the past months. "You don't want your sisters to follow your footsteps now would you?" He kept his eyes on the nail, trying to find the best approach to it.

Luckily, it wasn't anything major, they didn't need a surgeon for it. "I will send you to one of our other doctors, and he will take good care of you," he looked up and waved one of the other doctors over, and wrote a few things down in the file before handing it to the nurse. "Now.. -" he fished for a name. "If you would please follow me to the waiting hall, it will be a small moment."
Archibald

Archibald

IndlægEmne: Sv: They say sparks fly when you meet that special someone, not nails!   They say sparks fly when you meet that special someone, not nails! EmptyMan Jul 19, 2021 7:50 pm

Kemuel clearly not seeing the bigger picture just looked at the angry adults trying to lecture him. He needed it, to take away the anxiety that hit him like someone punched him in the stomach. Especially these days after coming back from his father. He still woke up in the middle of the night fearing that his father was standing by the bed telling him that he was going to take him back to the cabin. And then there was the fact that his mother wasn’t dead, but not quite alive. She was someone else, he had felt it both in the way she had acted around them but also her aura. It wasn’t the same anymore, and he wasn’t sure what hurt the most.

Talia took a deep breath in and looked with great concern at Kemuel as he just clammed up and looked away from them, clearly not wanting to tell them what he had been thinking or even fight back. There was something more than just the fact that he had smoked some weed at this point.
The pureblood angel turned her gaze towards Doctor Mitchell, Ash, as Kemuel had called him before. “We are certainly making sure that it’s not going repeat itself” she said with a stern voice, only to get another, I’m not looking or talking to you right now faces from the young angel. What a day it had suddenly become. But she also knew, that it was because the words struck something in him, and hopefully he would be able to sit down to talk with her later that evening when everything had calmed down again.

Talia” she presented herself with a warm smile towards the man as he turned his attention towards her. “Oh, yes – Ehm, of course” she mumbled, not really wanting to leave Kemuel while they removed the nail from him, but she also had to believe that they would give the best care they could to the boy. Talia leaned over and placed a hand towards Kemuel’s cheek. She was about to say something, but just sighed as she took a step back and then turned around and followed Ash towards the waiting hall.

Thank you” she started, before he could ask or tell her anything. “For not holding your words back, I think we both needed to hear them” some parents or sub parents might not have liked the very blunt response that had been made. She didn’t know him, but he clearly knew Kemuel. And it was clear to see, that the only thing that he wanted to archive was for Kemuel to understand that people cared. And she appreciated that.
Ash

Ash

IndlægEmne: Sv: They say sparks fly when you meet that special someone, not nails!   They say sparks fly when you meet that special someone, not nails! EmptyOns Jul 21, 2021 11:44 am

Ash and Eden had been, all kinds of complicated after the night she had returned to his office. They had talked things over, and yet not enough, but it had remained that. A weird stamp on their friendship where he should have been smarter, yeah, Ash had never claimed to be the smartest person in the room - not that often at least - but that night he had perhaps been the most stupid. Eden still trying to figuring everything out now, and he was figuring out his own life. Taking care of his children. Bash had even met his biological father, which kinda stung, but he also didn't want to let Bash miss the chance of getting to know Cassian, if that was what he wanted. In the end Jezebel had screwed them both over with that deal, and it wasn't Bash' fault, so around Bash, Ash didn't have anything against Cassian unless he proved to be a bad influence on him. Ash' biggest grunge was still towards Jez, who know was in town - so that was bloody fantastic as well. But he hadn't spoken to her family since, but Bash had.

Talia. He nodded with a small smile on his lips, just a small one. He then gestured her to the waiting hall. She thanked him, which made Ash shrug a little bit. "It's alright, we do what we can, but the kids to have their own lives," he clicked his tongue a little. "Yeah, I- I was actually holding back, that was my being nice card," he chuckled a bit to himself. "I'm a friend of Eden's, I used to come around quite a lot in the house when the kids were younger - can't believe he has gotten that tall," he shook his head a little bit. "Ash," he presented himself more personal. Besides he was actually not at work anymore.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: They say sparks fly when you meet that special someone, not nails!   They say sparks fly when you meet that special someone, not nails! Empty

They say sparks fly when you meet that special someone, not nails!
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» they say Lighting strike when you meet that special one
» The special moments
» B-b-but....i...im n-nn-nothing special.... (Christofel)
» Kitsune, special race
» Strzygoń, special race

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Aston Hospital-
Gå til: