Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

The darkest parts of you

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Charles

Charles

Antal indlæg : 88

The darkest parts of you Empty
IndlægEmne: The darkest parts of you   The darkest parts of you EmptyMan Jul 05, 2021 7:04 am

LOCATION Silent city
DATE July 17th 2021
TIME afternoon, early evening
ATTIRE a pair of jeans and a white tank top
TOPIC FOR @Mono

As the days had gotten longer, it had been easer for hunters around the world to hunt down creatures like vampires. Especially those without a daylight ring. Quentin had called another clan, or more specific he knew a member who was around these areas, Mono. So, he had called him. Mono knew Quentin and his family mainly on their hunter names, so Alec Lelantos, so strange but yet freeing to have two names to go by. Having that little secret life going on was working out for him just fine. Quentin had been standing outside the boarder to town waiting for a little while by his car, when Mono had showed up. "Would have thought I would show up late, since I haven't travelled these paths before - but no," he chuckled a bit before he reached out to greet Mono with a firm hand shake. "Ready for this? Let's get at it," he nodded towards the Silent City, the vampire's playground, for now at least.
Tilbage til toppen Go down

The darkest parts of you
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Darkest parts of me - Katherine
» In the darkest hour [cw]
» Sometimes one finds happiness even in the darkest of times [Fortidsemne]
» Even in the darkest hour just a simple light can be enough to ignite hope
» Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light. (TW - Assault)

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VIII :: Silent City :: Centrum-
Gå til: