Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Even in the darkest hour just a simple light can be enough to ignite hope

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Juniper Avalon

Juniper Avalon

Humør : I'm a firm believer in "if you're going to fail, you might as well fail spectacularly."
Fag : Magiens historie
Antal indlæg : 81

Even in the darkest hour just a simple light can be enough to ignite hope Empty
IndlægEmne: Even in the darkest hour just a simple light can be enough to ignite hope   Even in the darkest hour just a simple light can be enough to ignite hope EmptySøn Apr 25, 2021 12:34 am

Dedicated to @Remy

NOTES | 157 cm, long brown hair pulled back in multiple braids, a calming aura of a nature fairy.

DATE | Around the 27 of april
WEATHER | Nice and warm, sun is out, the birds har chirping away.
PLACE | Junipers Cottage hidden away with magic in the forest by Grounds of Lily
ATTIRE | Outfit

And how are all my beautiful flowers doing today?” Juniper slowly hummed with a big smile on her face, as she squatted down and started grooming the plants around her. Beautiful jazz was playing inside the house on one of her enchanted gramophones. All in all, this was such a beautiful day. Everything was going swimmingly at the University and she could look forward to finally getting all summer of too just spend as much time as she could in the gardens. The best part had been the fact that her good friend Alison had taken over as headmaster for Athena Academy had only strengthen the bond they already shared as being fellow fairies that had lived as long as them. Her fingers with such a delicate touch lifted one of the Gloriosa Casonii “My, you are really blooming this year, and here I thought that I wouldn’t be able to see you at all” even with her magic powers, there was always something of growing beautiful flowers like this glory lily without any magic at all.  

She started humming along as Norah Jones started playing, how she adored that woman’s voice. There was just something about the raspy voice singing to the soft tunes of a 12-bar guitar. Just as she closed her eyes taking in the sun that was warming up this end of April day, she heard a splash not far from where she was in the garden. Juniper slowly got up from where she was kneeling on the ground and brushed some of the dirt of her apron as she took her basked before she slowly started walking towards the pond.
And what a sight to behold. A man was in the waters, almost looking like he had given up on life itself. Her brows slowly knitted towards each other as his aura hit her. Hope. It felt so much like when she had first met Michael, not the immense feeling of hope – no there was something far stronger and more compelling to stand up and fight against the good in life, when she was around Michael, Archangel of God.  But there was no doubt in her mind this had to be an Archangel too, what was his name Ra’am El?

She was suddenly pulled out of her mindless wonder of who this angel might be, to land up in her pond, as she saw his pained expression. Was he actually trying to drown himself? Wait “Oy” she half shouted, as she put down the basked and took of her apron “If you want to drown yourself, would you be so kind to find another pond? I’m quite fond of this place I tell you, and wouldn’t much care for it to be soiled by the fact that Ra’am El decided to end his days in it” she laughed a little as she let her apron fall and started walking into the water. It was cold and made her shriek for a moment “Oh that is bloody cold, that is!” her voice light and filled with joy as she finally got out to him. It wasn’t deep it went to her chest as she finally got out to him and reached out her hand “Isn’t how I normally greet my guest, but welcome to my humble cottage, my name is Juniper” she said with a big smile and held out her hand.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Remy

Remy

Humør : To lead people, walk behind them.
Antal indlæg : 121

IndlægEmne: Sv: Even in the darkest hour just a simple light can be enough to ignite hope   Even in the darkest hour just a simple light can be enough to ignite hope EmptyTirs Maj 04, 2021 2:40 pm

Shit
The aura hit him out of nowhere and he felt the hairs on his arms stand up in shock and overall panic. Couldn't he go anywhere without having this aura pop-up every now and then? He hardly got stuff done these days; stuff he wanted to do to take his mind off of the constant unpleasantries his life had turned into. But mainly stuff he wanted to do to stop feeling that horribly nagging misery of the shame he was carrying around. The shame was so all consuming that he had no idea what to do with it but to push it away. Just like he wanted to push this very particular aura away.
With a panicked, mumbled 'hnng'-groan, Remy closed his eyes. He damned himself for hesitating once again before trying to focus the wilderness of his thoughts on some place nice. The forest. His clouded mind didn't properly specify exactly where it wanted to go before he teleported.

Teleporting somewhere unspecified was always a little painful so when he popped out of thin air, a good five meters above the ground, he let out a frustrated shout. Then he fell.
A new surge of panic hit him as he realised he was mid air and the frustrated shout turned to a panicked yelp, as he pushed out his wings; ripping his white linen shirt open, to stop him from falling and hitting something har-
Splash!
He was ever so close to swearing loudly and heavily but kept it inside, where he instead let out yet another frustrated shout. How much did his life absolutely suck!? A pond. "A bloody pond," he grumbled, pushing lightly with his feet to stay above water. He groaned loudly. His wings were all wet now and it was bloody freezing. He perked his head up to figure out the nearest way out of the water when he caught onto a green dress, fluttering around the legs of a young woman.
A woman that yapped at him about her pond.
I wouldn’t much care for it to be soiled by the fact that Ra’am El decided to end his days in it.
Remy considered for a second, as the yappy voice reached him in his misery, how it must feel to drown. Diving sometimes felt a bit like flying. Floating and being weightless. But up in the air you didn’t have the fear of not being able to breathe. He closed his eyes and slowly blew out the air in his lungs, allowing his body to become heavy, letting the water cover his face, starting his slow decent towards the bottom of the lake. It was silent under the water. Silent and tranquil, that was, until the green flowery dress made the water uneasy and he finally opened his eyes. Her joyful little shrieks reached even through the shallow water.
Remy pushed himself back up on his feet and raised himself up just in time to hear her cheery, bright voice greet him. Juniper. He had heard of Juniper hadn't he?
"You seem to already know who I am," he stated a little dryly, reaching out to shake her hand, that she had stretched towards him. "I go by Remiel these days, though."
Juniper Avalon

Juniper Avalon

Humør : I'm a firm believer in "if you're going to fail, you might as well fail spectacularly."

IndlægEmne: Sv: Even in the darkest hour just a simple light can be enough to ignite hope   Even in the darkest hour just a simple light can be enough to ignite hope EmptyOns Maj 12, 2021 3:23 pm

She watched how he let the water float over his face almost covering it. She didn’t do much other than leaving her hand there for him to take when he was ready. Then he came up again, he just stood there in the water looking like a mouse that had been caught trying to sneak into the pantry only to end up in the milk jug. She let out a small laugh as she watched how utterly pitiable, he looked standing there with his drenched wings and clothes. “Oh my would you look at that” a small laugh left her mouth and she bit down her lower lip as to not started laughing of the poor angels misery. “Right Remiel” she said and shook his hand “Well you can call me Juniper, June, whatever you like really” she showed him a bright smile, a smile that faltered a little as she saw the expression that showed in his face, something she had seen so many times before. More than she cared to admit.

“Right” she said again and nodded “You seem like you could use a good, brewed tea and some homemade cake” she added with a much more caring and understanding smile than before. “Come along” she said and started wandering back to dry land, she turned around watching if he decided to follow her. Then she picked up the small basket she had taken with her when she had gone out to tend to her garden.

Juniper open the door to the small cottage, that seemed so much bigger once they were inside. The wonders of magic really. She left the door open for Remiel so he could decide himself if he cared to join her or not.

Juniper what is all that ruckus about?” a grumpy voice called out from the old leather chair that was almost falling apart at this part. But the stubborn bastard didn’t want to buy or find him a new one. “Just a guest Claude, nothing for you to worry about” she shouted back, as she started finding a teapot so she could brew some of her homemade tea for them.
Nothing to worry about, bloody hell you can’t get a minute’s piece in this house, I remember when you seemed to actually care how I felt!” Juniper snicked by the annoyed and tired voice from the ghost that had frighten her all those years ago. Now she wouldn’t be without him living in this house. Mostly because for all the anger, annoyance and all the other words alike that could describe the ghost. He had always respected the fairy and left her alone when she needed it.
She looked down at her dripping clothes and closed her eyes for moment feeling the warmth from the earth rising up and with a gust from the wind it wrapped around her and dried her off completly.
Remy

Remy

Humør : To lead people, walk behind them.
Antal indlæg : 121

IndlægEmne: Sv: Even in the darkest hour just a simple light can be enough to ignite hope   Even in the darkest hour just a simple light can be enough to ignite hope EmptyTors Jun 17, 2021 11:33 am

Come along.
The motherly warmth this woman projected nearly made him groan like a teenager. Bossy yet caring and with a stern voice he was entirely unable to ignore. He shook his head before dragging himself through the pond; his wings falling behind him. As they reached the
He contemplated creating a light storm to dry off his wings and clothes but quickly decided against it, not wanting to disturb the beautiful garden with the delicate spring-flowers. Taking notice of the garden, he gently furrowed his eyebrows. So many of the flowers should not grow at this time of the year; and even more of them should not be present in this type of forest. He lifted his eyes to the woman as she strode across the grass with her dress leaving a wet trail where she paved the way for him. A forest fairy. The thought had the sides of his mouth tug lightly upwards. He adored creatures of nature and had always enjoyed the company of such fairies. They reminded him a little of the greek nymphs, the way they fluttered around gracefully as they walked. He shook his head to himself, dragging in a large breath of air in in defeat before starting to move his legs, following the cheerful woman through her garden to her 'humble' cottage as she had called it earlier.
Nothing even close to a humble cottage, but a cozy, beautifully intricate forest house that reminded him of Azrael's mountain cabin. As he dragged his feet through the long grass and finally reached the door, a peculiar sensation hit him along with a hoarse voice.

Juniper what is all that ruckus about?
Remy felt strange around the likes of ghosts. Usually ghosts had something very specific that kept them on Earth; away from their heavenly judgement. It felt unnatural to him, that a soul should be trapped in a limbo like that, and although he had met ghosts who were entirely content being just that, he had always felt it his duty to take them to Heaven, so that they could finally find their place in the afterlife. Whether it be Hell or Heaven. He had stopped as soon as the grumpy voice had reached them and he had felt the sensation of his being. What strange sensation indeed. Ghosts. He shuddered involuntarily, blaming the slight movement on his dripping wet trousers and what was left of his ripped linen shirt, dangling loosely around his barren chest. The grumpy ghost continued his complaints and Remy couldn't help a displeased hum in the back of his throat at the way he spoke to the fairy; which of course was still only an assumption. "Hell, isn't actually that bloody, Mr. Claude," he assured him a little dryly. "And it sure isn't nearly as peaceful as here."
He had stopped in the doorway, taking in the beautiful, warmth of the home, but still standing a little awkwardly, clearly not really fitting in. He raised a hand in a short wave at the ghost, greeting him silently before turning to Juniper. His assumptions of her being a fairy only strengthened as she used magic. Fairy magic felt very different to witch-magic, he noted, pushing his chin forwards as he caught onto the beautiful breeze she had called upon, surrounding them with the smell of spring. It made him smile a small, soft smile at her, finally pushing aside his misery and indulging in the curiosity that surrounded them.
"You have a beautiful home, June," he noted warmly, taking on the nickname she had presented him with. "Tea sounds lovely. Thank you." He still hadn't stepped through the door, not wanting to drench her floor, and instead took a light step backwards, back onto the veranda so he could raise his wings up and give them a good, heavy shake to get rid of the water and little algae that had wrapped around his beautifully, cream feathers.
Juniper Avalon

Juniper Avalon

IndlægEmne: Sv: Even in the darkest hour just a simple light can be enough to ignite hope   Even in the darkest hour just a simple light can be enough to ignite hope EmptyFre Aug 06, 2021 7:37 pm

Juniper couldn't do anything than to pull a slight smirk on how Remy quite sarcastically handled her roommate. Served him right, if she was honest.

The fairy looked towards the angel. He didn’t seem bothered by her magic, but she was always a firm believer that one should never just assume or do something against people before actually asking them. “Why, thank you Remy, I've spend quite some years her at this point, making it my own” she said with a big smile as she almost danced around her kitchen finding the thing, she needed to make them a nice cuppa. She placed the teapot on the open fire, as she was still a little too old fashion to have much electrical in her house. There was just something about making food and boiling water for tea or coffee on fire instead. Even as it meant more work before things were done. But having lived for as long as she had, then she didn’t feel the same urgency.

She grabbed a tray, where she placed two handmade cups, same colour scheme even as it was clear the didn’t look quite the same. A small plate in the same beautiful mint and rose colour, a old tin box was opened where freshly baked cookies were taken out and put oh the plate. Then she took the tray and walked outside placing it on the small table on the veranda, two chairs that was slightly overgrown by ivy. At least it made for a nice soft surface to sit on. “I can dry you if you want?” she asked with a soft smile on her lips as she watched how he had shaken his wings to dry them off, but there was still the matter of his clothes. Depending on his answer, she would use the same technique as she had done on herself. One of the many perks of being such an old soul as herself. Magic came like breathing, especially when she was surrounded with her own garden and forest. Then nothing really felt like much of a burden on her energy.

The small sound from the kitchen remembered her that her water was done, and she excused herself to go inside and pour the now hot water into the other teapot with the tealeaves. A slight citrusy scent formed around her. It was so good, that she couldn’t help herself from closing her eyes and take in the aromas. She was almost so mesmerised that she was just an inch from pouring warm water over herself. A soft chuckle left her, and a small headshake about her own clumsiness. Juniper walked outside once again and placed it on the small round table, painted in a deep green colour. “Please sit” she said with a smile and pushed the cookies towards him “homemade lemon biscuits, please help yourself, the tea needs to steep for a minute before it’s any good” she looked around and then realised she hadn’t asked if he needed anything in it. “Oh, do you want any milk or sugar with your tea?
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Even in the darkest hour just a simple light can be enough to ignite hope   Even in the darkest hour just a simple light can be enough to ignite hope Empty

Even in the darkest hour just a simple light can be enough to ignite hope
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» In the darkest hour [cw]
» Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light. (TW - Assault)
» Ignite the fire
» Woman of the hour - CW [Jake]
» A simple favor

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Grounds of Lily :: Andre steder i Grounds of Lily-
Gå til: