Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Didn't your mother teach you any manners?

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Didn't your mother teach you any manners? Empty
IndlægEmne: Didn't your mother teach you any manners?   Didn't your mother teach you any manners? EmptyFre Jun 11, 2021 8:27 pm

dedicated to @Jake

DATE | She isn't sure
TIME | After midnight
WEATHER | Moon is out, a small drizzling rain
ATTIRE | outfit

She ran as fast as he could, nothing was going to stop her on this hunt, even the pain spreading in her legs. Even after so many years top side running around on to legs was still not a walk in the park. But that didn’t stop her on her hunt, it was like hunters were coming in hoards these days. Having the bigger problems with demons and witches these days hadn’t really helped in the matter. But unfortunately, hunters didn’t see the difference, every supernatural being was fair game. A young werewolf that hadn’t had a pack had been a victim not five days ago, and then her hunt for these humans had set in. Enough was enough, and even as her views on many things were twisted and wrong, that she knew but Sol just didn’t care. No one would fault her for taking these monsters down.

Three men already laid dead in the other part of the forest, but this particular guy had taken off running, coward. That was all he was, a bloody coward. She stopped up as she neared a clearing she knew that he was here, her tongue licked over her lips as her dark eyes glided over the bushes. “Come out little lamb” she whispered, and right she was, it didn’t even take five seconds before she felt someone rushing towards her. She pulled one of her knives and kicked him off her, she took down her mask so he could see the smile that blossomed on her lips, eyes narrowed as if she was enjoying it. Which to be fair, she was. “Nearing the end of the line, just give up human” she said in a hoarse voice, waiting for him to pounce her again.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Drake

Drake

Humør : "No one are ever born a tyrant "
Fag : ingen
Antal indlæg : 17

IndlægEmne: Sv: Didn't your mother teach you any manners?   Didn't your mother teach you any manners? EmptyFre Jun 11, 2021 9:19 pm

Outfit
As the sound of people their ran, he got ready with his rifle, as he was hiding behind a tree. He looked down at the scope when the woman he had gotten information’s about, it was simple he could just have shoot her here, but the Scorpios plan was, to get behind enemy lines. So as she got ready, to attack him, he saw his chance. As he clicked on the tricker the bullet flew hitting him right in the head. He then got up and went outside moving towards the body of the human with the woman standing right beside the corpse or close to it.

The man was dead, but as he got over to th place he pulled out his pistol just to shoot the person, just to be certain he was dead.
“Humans am I right, sorry human hunter,s is the more precise them right” As the words left his mouth, he then took his pistol and handed it to her.
“You wanne shoot him for a couple of more times or do you prefer slicing people.” He asked as he sent her a cheeky smile, before he then looked around, making sure there was no one else. “You know first time I have found another person who makes a stand, its new but using a sword aint that a little old school.”

He said in a teasing voice, before he then looked trough the man, seeing if he could have any information’s about more people, either more targets or if he was lucky some other humans. He had heard about her, but only trough very short novels the people who fought this woman, did not survive, at least not if they where humans.

“Name Is Jake you must be one of the hunters of humans nearby, I kind of wanne make my own stand too, and clearly a ekstra person would help right.” He said a bit cheeky, as he sent her a little smirk.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Didn't your mother teach you any manners?   Didn't your mother teach you any manners? EmptyMan Jul 19, 2021 6:33 pm

Before the human had any chance of doing what he wanted, a shot rang out, her powers went up and slowed time around her making it possible to step out of the line of the bullet. But it wasn’t her that had been aimed for, and the human sank to the ground in front of her. She removed the bobble of time stop and a hiss left her lips. What.
Her dark eyes quickly glided towards the thunderbird that walked so casual towards her, for the time being she just stood there watching every movement the man made. She didn’t comment on his choice of words. She was angry but didn’t let it show in her stoic face. How dared he come here, take her kill, and then pretend he had done something to help her?

She looked at the gun that he was handing to her, and lifted a brow as she looked back up, almost as she was telling him with his eyes, what the hell was she supposed to do with that. Then he continued to talk, asking her if she wanted to shoot the corpse a couple of more times or preferred to slice it instead. If she was to do anything, it would have been while the man had still been alive. Now he was dead, and she found no pleasure in playing around with dead meat. If anything, she would just shoot the bird a couple of times, and then maybe he would shut his trap.

He thought he was a man of the world, did he? Charming, funny – and all Sol saw was an annoyance. Even take a stab at the fact that she was carrying a sword and not a gun. Old school? “Shut up” she whispered with a low and cold voice, as she moved her sword with speed and precision, pressing it lightly towards the man that had just told her that his name was Jake, throat. She put slightly pressure on it, so it could break the skin just a tiny bit making blood flow if he wasn’t careful. Her. She didn’t even break sweat or had a shaking arm as she kept the pose, she was in. “You think you could just take my kill, come down here and think I wanted to play nice with you –“ her head titled ever so slowly to the right “Jake” she kept the very cold voice as her eyes slightly narrowed.
Drake

Drake

IndlægEmne: Sv: Didn't your mother teach you any manners?   Didn't your mother teach you any manners? EmptyTirs Jul 27, 2021 1:18 pm

Jake had seen this coming from miles away, as soon as the sword was pressed against his throat, he did not even flinch, his eyes then looked at the siren, this would maybe be more complicated than he had thought in the start. She clearly was not a person who liked it, as she asked him to shout up, he clearly had an idea, that the worst thing he could do was to go against what she said right now. So he kept his mouth shut until she was done with her little rant, he then sent her a little smile as the sword was on his throat.

“ I could make it up to you, I know a place not long from here, where there are some haters of supernatural creatures so not the same as a hunter, but close enough, seems fair I give you a kill back, and maybe after we can grab lunch, like I said we are on the same side I want the same as you.” He said sending her a very convincing smile, he was trained to this, so if he could learn more about her little cult, maybe it would be enough to kill them, as he had said that, he took his hand up and grabbed around the sword to push it away there was not any hesitations or anything in his face, as he grabbed it and pushed it away, with blood leaving both his hand, and probably from thee place the sword had also been.

[“So what do you say, you wanne go out and deliver some Justice towards humans? "He said as he sent her a open and calm smile. He had to win her trust and if he had to help with killing more humans for it then so be it.
Drake

Drake

IndlægEmne: Sv: Didn't your mother teach you any manners?   Didn't your mother teach you any manners? EmptyTors Aug 19, 2021 4:29 pm

//emnet er afsluttet efter emnepartners ændring af karakter.//
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Didn't your mother teach you any manners?   Didn't your mother teach you any manners? Empty

Didn't your mother teach you any manners?
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» So you can teach me? - Rebekah (fortidsemne)
» I.need your .... mother
» Mother it's you ?
» Mother knows best - Harry
» Does mother know best? (XXX)- Oscar

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VII :: Skoven :: Nord-
Gå til: