Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

The Witch Hunt

Go down 
4 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Frederik

Frederik

Antal indlæg : 97

The Witch Hunt - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The Witch Hunt   The Witch Hunt - Page 2 EmptyOns Aug 25, 2021 10:16 am

Frederik smiled gently as Julianne actually drank some water. They all should honestly, but he was quite sure that they wouldn’t. No one was in the mood to make the right decisions for their bodies. He chuckled a little as Julianne said that if she went any slower, she would fall asleep. Maybe that was the point? He heard how Zitora offered Elenora wine and shortly after offering Frederik, “Yes please,” he replied only to hear Julianne ask for a glass for the headache which made him sink his head down laughing a little. Frederik was then handed a glass and drank a bit of it. He licked his lips thoughtfully as he heard Julianne asking about what happened out there. He turned his gaze to her again, “Well the hunt is over for now,” he said letting his tongue run over his teeth. “And dad...” he glanced over at Elenora before he looked back at Julianne, “Dad is dead,” he said not wanting to take things too slow. Julianne just needed to know the most important things that had happened after she had passed out.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Elenora

Elenora

Humør : From the moment I laid eyes on you, I knew I’d found my reason to live.
Fag : .
Antal indlæg : 274

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Witch Hunt   The Witch Hunt - Page 2 EmptyFre Sep 03, 2021 4:52 am

Julianne had been knocked out a few too many times within the last few days, if not by a car then by her brother. Wine was ideal. Especially with the red mark that showed lovely off by the hit, the fact she had to pick up Annika at Diego's later, boy that was a whole stage of having to get her story straight. The hunt was over for now, Julianne breathed out, it was good to know. Dad is dead, Julianne raised her brows a little bit, chuckling a little, "yeah right," she took a sip of the wine, looking up at Elenora. "Oh my god, you are serious?" Her eyes shifted between Frederik and Elenora. "Yeah, it was kill or be killed," Elenora explained on the next inhale, sitting on the armrest while looking at Julianne processing, taking a larger mouthful of the wine. Julianne blinked a little bit, taking everything in, not really sure what was the most acceptable approach to this. Because where Elenora knew it was the only way otherwise there was no stopping him in taking her out or Frederik, he wouldn't stop coming for them. There was no stopping a madman. "Take your time okay?" Elenora reached her free hand out placing it on Julianne's shoulder.
Frederik

Frederik

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Witch Hunt   The Witch Hunt - Page 2 EmptySøn Sep 12, 2021 8:04 pm

Julianne didn’t believe him at first, but it seemed like the silence while Julianne sipped her wine was enough to underline that they weren’t kidding about their dad being dead. It was clear that she didn’t understand what was going on. But Elenora’s explanation was probably the best one they could use. Kill or be killed. Frederik licked his lips while Julianne started to process everything. He took a sip of his wine. It seemed like she needed a little time to process, but he was curious about who she believed Frederik should meet.
He put his glass down and got up from his seat to approach Zitora, “How are you?” he wondered with a slight frown. One hand reached for hers. Though he had been able to feel if and when she got hurt, it didn’t mean that he could feel what was going through her mind – thought they had the connection. He wasn’t all that sure how she took all of this brutality, though it seemed like she was handling it well.
Elenora

Elenora

Humør : From the moment I laid eyes on you, I knew I’d found my reason to live.
Fag : .
Antal indlæg : 274

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Witch Hunt   The Witch Hunt - Page 2 EmptyOns Sep 15, 2021 7:00 am

Julianne tried to process what the hell had happened after the blackness had consumed her. Perhaps she should have stayed awake for the thing, because like always she missed out on every single thing happening. She looked up at Elenora awaiting for her to explain further, so Elenora did, while Frederik walked up to Zitora. Elenora still not sure how she felt about what had went down, the marks on her throat indicated attack her own father had had against her and it didn't seem like Julianne needed much more confirmation on how the act had been a do or die.

Zitora moved her attention to Frederik as he walked up to her, tilting her head a little to the side. "With your father and your family's hunters hunting us down the marked? Just another Tuesday babe," she chuckled a bit sarcastically. She took a sip of the wine. It had been a few years since she had experienced any sort of fear like that, but she also lived in a world where she sadly could say: I've tired worse. Zitora licked the wine of her lower lip still having her eyes on him. "I'm okay, how are you?" She asked more to reflect on the final call he had made. Him and Elenora had just killed the man who had raised them. Not that she hadn't been standing in the same situation before, because she had been so close to kill her adoptive parents, so close. But for what it was worth just sitting there for the next few hours, talking things through and drink a few bottles of wine - seemed like the one thing they all needed right now.

___
Out
Frederik

Frederik

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Witch Hunt   The Witch Hunt - Page 2 EmptyTors Sep 16, 2021 9:37 am

Frederik had gotten used to the feeling of being abandoned and not important to his father, but it didn’t change that it was difficult to kill ones parent. Though Frederik was not on any hunter-drug, he carried the sorrow gracefully and didn’t really let it touch him. He smiled a little the way she sarcastically said it was just another Tuesday. The smile only stayed there for a second, and he nodded a bit sighing as she asked how he was. She was okay. He didn’t feel like that was enough for anyone to reply after this situation, but maybe it was just because all of it was a little difficult to put your mind onto. How did one feel after they had been hunted by someone so close to oneself?
In his mind, he spoke the truth. He felt awful. “I’m good,” he lied. He didn’t want his sisters to worry for now. There was a lot to take in. He didn’t even know how to feel about Jolene helping him – or, it was probably Elenora she wanted to help, but it had saved his life. He leaned in and gave her a gentle kiss on her cheekbone before he let himself fully join the conversation about the killing of their father. He also had a say in this. In the end, everyone got to sit down and drink. It eased not only their minds, but also the heavy burden and sorrow which was filling the air. What was going to happen now when Leonardo wasn’t in charge?

//Out
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Witch Hunt   The Witch Hunt - Page 2 Empty

The Witch Hunt
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» Playing with a witch - Terra