Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Surprise?

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Sariel

Sariel

Humør : Out of my way
Antal indlæg : 168

Surprise? Empty
IndlægEmne: Surprise?   Surprise? EmptySøn Apr 04, 2021 9:36 pm

@Ash

NOTES | Weird Angelic aura, over 170 cm, long black hair and brown eyes. Looking very pale from the bloodloss

New moon

DATE | 11 May, 2021
WEATHER | Very warm, summer is not far
ATTIRE | outfit - the hat

New moon.
She hated this time of month. She had no magic pulsing through her veins, and therefore was one easy target. She had a rough start on this whole independence, maybe kidnapping an archangel’s son wasn’t the best way to start. But in her defense, she didn’t even break a single hair or fingernail on the poor kid. And this was not the last they would see of her, but tonight she had other issues to take care off. Like the giant gash that bleed violently. Luckily for her she was almost always wearing black, even as a long stripe of blood wandered down her bare leg.
Sariel wasn’t even sure how she ended up in this neighborhood, she wasn’t even sure who had attacked her, only that she had run. Run so fast that she hadn’t taken notice on where or how long. It was a beautiful place, it seemed like there wasn’t a lot around. Which also said something about the time, maybe on the other side of 3’o’clock? She breathed out, she needed to find a place to patch herself up. And who would think of looking for her here? Just one hurdle. People living in these accommodations usually had doormen or at least a porter.
With small steps she walked over to the door leading into the hallway. She saw where the elevators up to the penthouses were, and as soon as she saw the man behind the desk turn around to fiddle with something, she as quickly as she could walked over to the elevators. Luckily for her one of them were already ground level so before the porter could see something was wrong, she was already gone.

Most of the doors she passed gave off sound. But one door, number 13th seemed more or less abandoned. And it wasn’t about that it wasn’t clean, it looked like she could eat of the floor as she peaked through the small window by the door. But it just gave of that feel of somebody using it more as station. Get home, eat, sleep and then back to whatever they were doing.
She pulled out a small set of thief tools. Of all the weird things she started to think was interesting, this had been the oddest. But how she thanked herself in this moment as the lock made a small pop and she sneak inside.

After a quick look around, she found the bathroom rather quickly. Now it was just to hoping on who ever lived her had some kind of bandages.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Ash

Ash

Humør : I would rather be faced with the consequences of the truth, than the consequences of a lie.
Antal indlæg : 81

Surprise? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Surprise?   Surprise? EmptyFre Apr 09, 2021 5:08 am

Surprise? Tumblr_pzkr26umOj1vrpnqeo2_500
_____
New Moon. The time of the month where witches had no magic and werewolves were without much powers to themselves. Not that it mattered to him, he was neither of them. It meant there had been a rush at the hospital, or at least their would be in the morning. There was many accidents when witches suddenly lost their abilities for a night they got hurt when they weren't careful. More vampires attacked on new moons, making risks of humans getting hurt higher. Not that he was fund of it, but Lexie was staying at a friend's house and Ash had fallen a sleep on his couch after yet another long shift at work. It was to the sound of nice as someone walked in he made a little movement, but only to turn around and kept on sleeping. In this dream he could swear he heard someone walk around, get again he had always been a heavy sleeper whenever he actually got time to sleep. He opened his eyes as the lights from the bathroom seemed to reach his eyes and he lifted his hand up like a vampire being faced with sunlight. The sound, the sound of someone snooping. Ash picked up his phone that had fallen to the floor as he had fallen asleep, it was 3 in the freaking morning. What did a guy have to do, to get a full night of sleeping around here? Ash sighed a bit and rolled his eyes by the thought. He then got up and walked to the bathroom, just starring at the girl. A sigh left him as he shook his head briefly. "It's 3 in the morning you do know that right?" He complained rather than just panicking about someone snooping around. He scratched the back of his head, and looked back, "and you are dripping blood on my floors, this is fantastic," he mumbled and took a deeper breath in before returning his eyes to the girl in his bathroom. "Go sit on the coffee table, I got this," he walked into the bathroom and took down the smaller stash he had of medical supplies, hidden well away in case Lexie should get any funny ideas. He got a cloth and some bandages, but he wanted to exam the wound before going anything else.
Sariel

Sariel

Surprise? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Surprise?   Surprise? EmptyFre Apr 09, 2021 9:34 am

There was a clatter from her dropping the pair of scissors she had in her hand, as she heard the voice of a man. It’s 3 in the morning you do know that right?what” she whispered, lifting her brows, what was this? Not throwing her out, not telling her that he was going to call the police. What? “I’m sorry?” as she pressed down even further on the wound as she walked a little back. But what made her very curious was the aura around him, she was used to the very strong aura that Azrael had. There was something so alluring about it, death was the words that came into mind. Something almost godlike.
She silently walked out of the bathroom and take a notice of what someone had been sleeping on the couch. How had she not seen that someone was sleeping on the couch? Small pink spots formed on her cheeks as she felt embarrassment course through her body.

Before she sat down, she took off her clothes, putting it neatly and took a look around her before she walked over and put it in the sink so she wouldn’t stain the floor more than she had already done, she grabbed some paper towels on her way back as she sat down on the coffee table as he had instructed her to.
“Sariel” she said as he came back, noticing that she was giving him her real name. “My name, I’m sorry for just…. you know” her brows furrowed together still not knowing how she should be around him. “Do you get a lot of people just breaking in bleeding on your bathroom floor?” she asked, not really understanding how he could be so calm.
Ash

Ash

Humør : I would rather be faced with the consequences of the truth, than the consequences of a lie.

Surprise? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Surprise?   Surprise? EmptyFre Apr 09, 2021 10:24 am

It was far too early for this, and all he really wanted was for her to get out of here again, so he could get back to sleep before having to wake up in a few hours again. Same old circle. Ash walked over to her as she gave her his name, he looked at her shortly, not really looking like someone who wanted to chit chat. If anything, he looked like someone who was in deep need of coffee. Her question made him sigh, as his hazel eyes turned to her leg, then he squatted down in front of her, and started to clean the blood of the leg. “How did you get the wound?” He asked, completely neglecting the fact she had asked him something just seconds ago. “It’s not lethal and you will be fine, I don’t assume you are stupid enough to get in a fight with someone who has poisoned weapons?” She could be for all he knew, just as he didn’t know what species she was – if she would heal quickly or not. It seemed like endless questions that his medical brain wanted to know. Even if he did seem like a grumpy cat, he was curious by nature. His hands examined the wound with a precise and gentle touch, letting his hands check the rest of the leg, to see if anything else should be hurt. “Does it hurt anywhere else?” He asked, looking up into her eyes. “It’s alright, I’m a doctor – I know what I’m doing,” he pointed out in case she would doubt his abilities in any way.
Sariel

Sariel

Surprise? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Surprise?   Surprise? EmptyFre Apr 09, 2021 12:57 pm

She pulled up in her underwear strap to make sure that he could get a better look on the wound that was across her thigh. “I’m not really sure, I was walking down an ally, and some people?” she mumbled, knowing how ignorant that sounded, but being isolated like she had been for so long. Hadn’t really helped her knowledge in the supernatural world other than what she had read. She had met some on her way to Gaia. But the vampires she had met this night, wasn’t something she knew about. That they were vampires.
looked me in the eyes and then, the pain” she mumbled her breath became rigid as she hated everything that made her forget or put in a restrained situation. “I’m not stupid” she hissed and looked away knowing very well that breaking into a house and not noticing that someone was sleeping on the couch was pretty stupid. “It’s the bloody new moon” she explained “I’m part witch” but since her witch part was so much stronger than her angel part, it always affected her more than it would a normal mixed breed.

She was amazed on how good his fingers felt as he let them glide over her leg to make sure nothing else was out of order. Then he asked if something else hurt. She sighed. “My back” she mumbled not knowing that teeth had pierced through the fabric of her t-shirt. But it was also clear that she was very hesitant to show him. Not that she doubted his abilities. But she never showed her back to anyone. The giant blackish almost toxic scars, showing where her wings should have been, was not something she wanted anyone to see.
She got up from the table, hissing a little bit as she put pressure on her leg feeling the pain once again. She slowly removed the shirt, and then the t-shirt not really caring that she wasn’t wearing a bra. Sariel had never been very bashful or modest about her female parts, and turned around so he could take a look on the marks on already scared back.
Ash

Ash

Surprise? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Surprise?   Surprise? EmptyLør Apr 10, 2021 7:43 am

"Because walking down an ally in the middle of night is so clever," he replied in a low mumble while looking at her wound. One thing was Ash' work personality and his at home personality, right now - he wasn't at work, even if he was looking at her wounds. "Sounds like you met some vampires," he theorized. "They are very keen on attacking now that werewolves and witches are matched out on the playing field. Call it, 'their moment to shine'." Ash didn't really move his eyes from her leg, making sure that there wasn't anything wrong with it was his priority right now. I'm not stupid. Ash clicked his tongue, not making a comment other than a slight eye roll she couldn't see either way. Then she placed the fault on the new moon, as she happened to be part witch- what were the odds. "So, knowing you are part witch.. you are out on a new moon, getting up against vampires? Right, because that is not mindless at all." He turned his eyes up to hers, his bedside manners weren't the best, or at least Cecilia had given him an eye way to many times about him being rude in his way of speaking - but then again, he didn't really care.

Ash waited for her to tell him if there was anywhere else that hurt. So, when she mentioned her back he frowned a bit, it had to have been some encounter with the vampires - if it even were vampires - and he put smaller pieces together of how that scene could have looked like. It was normal for Ash that some were hesitant to show their wounds, or even admit they were hurt. Right now she wasn't any different from any other trauma paiteint he got, other than her case seeming to be much more lucky than most. Ash got on his feet as she stood up, and he kept his eyes on her even as she removed her shirt. He noticed a bite, proving his theory from earlier, but something else took his attention, the scars looking like wings - giving him a new theory, and her being half angel seemed to fit that. "You should sit down again," he reached out to place his hand on her arm to guide her back to sit down. "First off all, it seems like the vampire got you, but it's the least off your concerns, for now at least," he let his eyes run over her back as he removed his hand from her arm. "Tell me if anything hurts," he advised as he started to apply a bit of pleasure with his hands on different areas on her body, trying to locate where the pain came from. He knew better than to ask people about their scars at first hand, but if it came to him thinking they had anything to do with her pain, he would ask at some point.
Sariel

Sariel

Surprise? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Surprise?   Surprise? EmptyLør Apr 10, 2021 8:34 am

She couldn’t help it, at snicker of how blunt he was turned into a small laugh. “Well, no one said that living in an isolated cabin in the woods, not knowing about the supernatural was a good thing” her kiwi accent slipping through her much-practiced English that didn’t really give away where one came from. Something about him being so blunt and just speaking his mind put her at ease. She liked it, knowing very well that most people wouldn’t like being told how stupid they were. Or at least not start laughing about it.
Hm?” she hummed as he said she should sit down again, focusing more on the warm touch on her arm as he guided her back to sit down. There was one more thing about being isolated, warmth and touch wasn’t something she got very often. And as he started moving her fingers over her back and asked her to tell if anything hurt, she flinched at first. “Sorry, not, used to human contact” she whispered “And don’t really like showing off my back, it really isn’t my best asset” she said with a low teasing hum. As he pressed down around the scars of the wing a small hiss of pain left her lips. Her breath grew a little rigid as she tried to hold back just how much it hurt. “The scars are an old issue; you don’t have to – shit!” she flinched away from his touch as he pressed down on something “Fuck that hurt” she said with a small snarl as she looked over her shoulder towards him. “Focus on the bites, not my scars” she mumbled and turn around again. Making demands, that was something. Clearly she had gotten more comfortable around him, forgetting how she got here in the first place.
Ash

Ash

Surprise? Empty
IndlægEmne: [color=#778899]   Surprise? EmptySøn Maj 09, 2021 8:30 am

"That might be true, but living away from all these morons that walk around the street. It truly sounds like paradise," he replied a little dry, not putting into the fact that she shared some story with him. He didn't know her, and even if she was telling the truth about here whereabouts, then he still didn't know her enough to actually care about the fact. If a person lived in the woods isolated from others, it did sound more like a choice and not a punishment. Maybe because somedays he wished he just had isolated himself on a private island or something remotely close to it, so he didn't have to deal with anything. Yet, he dealt with people every single day, saving their lives despite the fact he didn't really like them as people - maybe a few, but far from everyone. "But color me curious for a second, the accent - Australian or kiwi?" He asked not really being able to tell them a part. At least he could tell it apart from the English, mostly because he listened to it everyday - it was somewhat luck that his American accent hadn't been affected too much by it.

Not used to human contact. He was starting to be more convinced of her isolated in the woods story. Even if he himself wasn't the most physical touch kind of person, and he hadn't been isolated in the woods - then it didn't mean she didn't spoke the truth. "I'm not here to judge how your back looks. I've seen a lot worse to be frank with you," he replied without much thought to his words, but it was the truth. He was a trauma surgeon, he had seen horrors people only could dream of or picture in their imagination. Ash listened to the small hiss of pain and mentally noted it down. Clearly as she said an old injury that hadn't been taken care off, and he actually did worry if he didn't look into it, something worse could come out of it. "Listen missy, I will look at them, but there is no way that I will let this go, if I don't look into it - you might come out with a bigger injury than you first intent to - is that really what you want?" He took a deeper breath in. "The bites are just bites, I will clean them so they don't get infected - some of those vampires are quite nasty, one would think they learned to brush their teeth or maybe someone should open up a dentist for just bloodsuckers," he mumbled to himself. At least it wasn't a werewolf bite, those bastards always left more damage even if it wasn't a full moon.
Sariel

Sariel

Surprise? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Surprise?   Surprise? EmptySøn Maj 09, 2021 11:54 am

She was actually surprised on how much this guy sounded like Azrael. It was also therefore a small chuckle left her nose, as he said it would be paradise not to deal with morons. “And then there is a smaller change of people breaking into your house” she said with a small tease, knowing very well it was here that had woken him this late or early however you looked at the time.
Kiwi” she said with a small sigh and started biting down her fingernail, annoying that he had picked up on that. Even more so, she had given him her real name, what a fool she had been already. The faster she could get out of his house the better.

Wait did he just call her missy? She turned her head over her shoulder and looked at him with a slight raised eyebrow. “Did you just call me missy?” she said with an astonished voice before starting to laugh. Wow, he could really be a brother to Azrael if he kept this up. There was even a change that she was older than him, but in this supernatural world you could never really be sure with how old people really were. And sometimes age was just a number.
Fine, but there is nothing you can do” she hissed, still with a slight humor in her voice “The wings rotted away, and the corruption is still spreading inside me” she finally let him know, since he didn’t sound like she was getting away with a simple excuse that the scares was nothing more than that, scars. And he was right, nothing had really been done with the scars back in the day. Other than the pure panic from her mother as she had seen how they had just started deteriorating. But then again, what could she had done?
Besides locking her up, that would have been preferable if she hadn’t done that. “So if you really think you can do something about that” - "Then go right ahead" cocky asshole.
Sponsoreret inhold

Surprise? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Surprise?   Surprise? Empty

Surprise?
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Surprise, surprise..
» It took me by surprise
» You're in for a surprise ~ CW ~
» What a surprise
» Does it surprise you that I'm just as lost as I look?

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det nordlige Aston :: Bolig området, over klassen :: Mikaelson Road :: Sal 1-6 :: Lejelighed nr. 7-18-
Gå til: