Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Hope for the Hopeless

Go down 
4 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Remy

Remy

Humør : To lead people, walk behind them.
Antal indlæg : 121

Hope for the Hopeless - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Hope for the Hopeless   Hope for the Hopeless - Page 2 EmptySøn Maj 02, 2021 6:46 pm

Remiel sighed in exasperation, locking eyes with Uriel for a second. “I don’t know,” he confessed with an exhausted little furrow in his forehead. “I can’t see who else it could be, considering the fact that you don’t seem to have y- are you using your powers on me?! The sheer shock made him break out of whatever blabber his mouth had automatically begun on, clearly wishing to tell Uriel about the heart. His voice had raised in volume very quickly once again, snapping sharply into the room, high pitched from disbelief. Uriel had never done that before. Not on purpose at least. Remiel stared at him in surprise, unable to comprehend that his own brother would use dirty tricks like that; on him of all people. He parted his lips, wanting to splutter out angry, accusive words about how they had promised each other to never do that, but nothing seemed to come out. Instead he let out a defeated groan of frustration.

Remy narrowed his eyes at the fallen Angel. For every second spent near her, she seemed to have changed more and more. Her snarky voice made him huff. Unbelievable! “I’ve spent a few hundred thousand years wondering if you were even alive! Don’t talk to me about being petty, J-“
Uriel took a step forwards, making Remy step back. He didn’t make it far before a firm hand landed on his chest, pushing away the last bit of self control he had possessed. That his own brother would shield, not him, but someone else. He tensed up, and grabbed onto the wrist of Uriel’s hand.
Remy moved his gaze from Uriel’s hand yo Jezebel; his eyes glistening and turning dangerously dark. She dared swear at him! After everything. “Excuse me?” He growled. Red, hot rage simmered in his chest. “Apologies, Jezzie,” he sneered, his voice dripping of sarcasm. “For being pissy, as you put it, but it’s been a fucking month; my best friend died not long ago and now my twin brother seems to not only have lost fucking seven-hundred-thousand years of memories but also his heart and as if that wasn’t enough I was paid a visit by the psychotic son of your goddamn best friend; so if you genuinely - genuinely! - wanted to help, Jezebel, you are too fucking late!” He shot at her in a thunderous roar. He was aware that Lucifer and her might not exactly be best friends but her betrayal back then had not only been to God, it had also been to him. They had been ever so close, until she had run off with that damned snake.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Uriel

Uriel

Humør : I'll illuminate your mind
Antal indlæg : 52

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hope for the Hopeless   Hope for the Hopeless - Page 2 EmptySøn Maj 02, 2021 8:30 pm

Joel listened interested as it seemed Remiel was telling what was on his mind about this situation, but somehow it seemed like he was interrupted by… Him using his powers on Remiel? Uriel straightened up, looking a bit to the sides for an escape plan. It was clear that Remiel could feel some kind of difference when the confession inducement was activated, and it had definitely been a mistake to use it – even if it wasn’t on purpose. Something just seemed not to be told. Remiel was keeping some thing secret and Uriel had a feeling that it was quite important. Joel had no real knowledge of these powers; except he occasionally had a feeling that they had been activated. Luckily, Jezebel entered just in time, so Uriel could focus on something else.

Something was clearly off, the way they seemed to be talking about something which apparently was about Joel. It seemed unfair to accuse Jezebel of being a part of what Joel didn’t even know what was. But maybe it just didn’t make sense to Joel. A lot of things didn’t make sense to him anyways.
Joel stepped between them and it seemed like Remiel took a step back, but as soon as Joel’s hand touched Remiel’s chest it was instantly grabbed, almost as if he had had enough. He tensed up, and it didn’t help that Jezebel started to take digs. But Joel agreed, even though he didn’t know how Remiel used to act. He seemed pissy. “Woah,” left Joel quietly, as Remiel almost barked at Jezebel. Joel could almost feel the anger burn from the chest of Remiel. Words started to drip – no flood out of Remiel’s mouth. He wished to stop him because he was clearly not thinking straight. The relationship between Remiel and Jezebel definitely hadn’t been good, and her digs didn’t make it better. Joel knew that Remiel believed that Joel was his brother, and when the news of seven-hundred-thousand years of memory had disappeared and that Joel’s heart apparently was missing he became self-conscious. Though Remiel stood in front of him, barking at Jezebel behind him, Joel felt like he was staring into nothingness. He didn’t listen to the rest of Remiel’s blabber, but slowly lowered his hand from Remiel’s chest and if Remiel let go of the wrist, it would fall to his side. He felt like he was panicking, but he couldn’t feel a beating heart or restless pulse. He lowered his eyes to look at his own chest before he slowly walked away from standing between the two angels. His arms felt heavy, but he managed to lift them to his chest, searching for a beating heart. Some kind of response. As if he was in some kind of trance, he just started wandering, with his hands to his chest, not really knowing if he was on his way to the bathroom, the sofa or into the kitchen. At some point he sat down, feeling something touch his back as he sat down. Was it the floor, sofa, kitchen counter or the toilet? He didn’t really think that far. It was way too silent in the middle of his chest.
Cecilia

Cecilia

Humør : Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn.
Antal indlæg : 390

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hope for the Hopeless   Hope for the Hopeless - Page 2 EmptyMan Maj 03, 2021 5:24 am

Jezebel couldn't recall ever seen him this angry, then again it had been a while since she last time had looked her former best friend in the eyes. She listened to him, listened to his anger, only fueling hers for some reason. Jezebel was sick and tired of everyone thinking she was best friends with the devil just because she had stood by him once. "Are you done? Did that make you feel better? Getting it out of your system?" Jezebel took the final steps ahead almost in the head of Remiel, barely realizing the reasons why Uriel had taken a step to the side. "I'm sorry for your loss, but it's not like I am responsible for any of that," she raised her voice a little by the end, it didn't meet his roar that powered through almost like distant thunder.  "And where were you, huh?" Almost choking on her words for a second as she took a deeper breath in. "Don't you dare come for me with your vision and tell me you haven't been able to find me. Don't you fucking dare put all the blame on me," she placed front of her palm of her left hand on his chest as he pushed him a bit back. Jezebel still didn't think her choice had been wrong back then, yes, she didn't agree with all of Lucifer's plans. However, if God hadn't created the humans and hadn't ended up punishing them just like he had punished her. Sending them to Earth's prison, neither of them would have been this bruised by now. "I've been looking out for him ever since I found him. Who do you think has been giving him shelter, food, making sure that someone didn't attack him on sight or worse?" It was rare that Jezebel raised her voice, and perhaps it was the raw and unsolved emotions from the past between her and Remiel that brought everything up so tense. "So don't talk to me about being too late, because you have been too," she took a deeper breath in trying to calm herself down. "You have been too late for fucking too long Rem."

Cecilia had snuck around the two angels arguing and taken a few steps around creating her distance. It wasn't really like she could tell them to take it outside or leave the house, or she could - but you didn't really tell beings like that what to do, did you? Despite her not being a part of the conversation, she still picked up on the tension from the words, but it didn't take her long to realize Uriel or Joel, didn't feel comfortable with it anymore. The way he wandered off looking disorientated. Cecilia followed him as he fell next to the kitchen counter, she didn't even pay attention to the yelling from the angels anymore. She just sat down in front of Uriel taking a quick look at him. "Hey Joel -" She started slowly and gave him a calming smile. "Are you here with me? Joel, I need you to breath as slowly, deeply and gently as you can, through your nose," she instructed and took a deeper breath in through her nose herself like she just had told him to do. "And we breathe out slowly, deeply and gently through your mouth," her eyes remained on him, to see if he was responding to her words. "And we do it again. Just look at me, I got you, just follow me," Cecilia spoke once again with a low warm voice, hoping to help calm him down. Then she kept repeating the breathing exercise, and she would keep doing it till she reached him, or at least hopefully reached him. "You are right here with me," she reminded him, not taking her eyes off him for even a second. Then she didn't care if the angels were done arguing or not, right now her full attention was placed on Joel. And yet, she kept pushing visons away, but the headache that followed from doing that was anything but pleasant.
Remy

Remy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hope for the Hopeless   Hope for the Hopeless - Page 2 EmptyTirs Maj 04, 2021 2:40 pm

Her fuming anger took him aback. He had somewhat expected at least a little pity; an emotion he had become so accustomed to lately, as that was exactly how most people very clearly felt when around him. Pity. But not anger.
Did that make you feel better? Getting it out of your system?
Her snarky voice made him snap his mouth shut and furrow his eyebrows into a scowl. He didn't move when she came closer to him, his emotions so preoccupied with her, that he barely felt Uriel let go of his chest; nor that he himself, had let go of the wrist. All he saw was the yappy, angry, fallen angel behind him. "It's all of our faults, Jez!" He shouted his reply. "Stop playing victim! It's all of our faults and the least you could have bloody well done was to help us hunt him down."
Remy lashed out and hastily grabbed onto the hand she had used to push him with an angry growl. Her words stung in his heart. She wasn't entirely wrong - he had looked for her and he had found her. More than once. But in the end he had been convinced she wouldn't want to see him ever again and he had not sought her out. In solidarity with Michael perhaps; he was still upset that she had betrayed his brother. And that she had betrayed him.
He opened his mouth to reply, but her last sentence cut him off. He stared at her. The air in his lungs felt as though it had been punctured. He tilted his head, ever so slowly, looking at her brown eyes in disbelief. Brown eyes he had once known so well. Brown eyes that had helped him, brown eyes he had helped. Now they felt unfamiliar, as though she had taken them from the human whose house they currently stayed in. "You what?" He whispered. The shouting had made his voice hoarse and it sounded miles more emotional than the sneaking emptiness he felt in his chest. "You found him like this?" He asked breathlessly. "You found him like this and you didn't bring him to me?! That you dare! That you dare talk to me about being petty as if that isn't the lowest thing you could possibly do!" Remy grabbed onto her arm a little tighter, and pulled her back at him. "What is petty is keeping my best friend away from me without his memories just for you to feel fucking useful."

A voice behind him made him snap out of the clouded rage that had filled him, and he turned sideways to look at Cecilia and Uriel. What was happening? He let go of Jezebel's wrist and took a few steps towards the sofa to put a hand on Cecilia's shoulder, as she was calming down Uriel. Shit, shit, shit. He had shouted at him, hadn't he? About the bloody heart.
"I'm sorry," he muttered. "I'm sorry. It shouldn't have been said like that."
Uriel

Uriel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hope for the Hopeless   Hope for the Hopeless - Page 2 EmptyTirs Maj 04, 2021 5:10 pm

All of the shouting and arguing seemed like a murmur in the background. Joel tried to focus on locating his heartbeat, though it didn’t seem like he could find any. His eyes stayed looking down at his chest in some sort of search for the missing heartbeat. Where could it be?
He realized that someone sat in front of him, but he didn’t pay much attention to it. The person in front of him tried to speak to him, but his concentration stayed focused on the missing heart. How couldn’t he have noticed before? For how long had his heart been missing? Approximately the amount of years Remiel claimed that Joel was would be equal to the amount of thoughts and questions that was flooding Uriel’s head.

You found him like this?

It added fuel to the brain, and he slowly looked up from his chest to find Cecilia who clearly seemed to try and help him. She might’ve been in the middle of her third or fourth repetition of the exercise. It took a little while before he felt like he could tune into her voice. Slowly, he started to pay attention to his breathing. He might’ve forgotten how to breath properly for a while because it was almost like he really had to think about getting air all the way down to ‘the stomach’. He nodded slowly, still feeling slightly overwhelmed by the facts that had been thrown at him.
Still quite disoriented, he could hear Remiel talking in the background. It took a little while before he looked up at the seemingly very angry brother. Visions of the future and present started to fill up his mind, pushing the questions aside. A vision of how a male angel with clear blue eyes helped Remiel recovering. “You need help,” he breathed out, slightly out of mind. The present vision pushed through. “But so does your friend,” Uriel said looking more and more unamused. He didn’t know the relationship between the drunken female angel in the fortress, but he assumed they must’ve been friendly. “Long wavy hair, the same haircolor as you. Hazel eyes... She seems like someone who knows how to handle things herself… But she is not doing well in that fortress,” he explained still looking straight up at Remiel with a serious manner.
Cecilia

Cecilia

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hope for the Hopeless   Hope for the Hopeless - Page 2 EmptyTirs Maj 04, 2021 6:00 pm

You could have bloody well done was to help us hunt him down. She held her breath for a while, not wanting the angry mask to fall of her face. And it didn't. She was furious and almost going mental by the fact they still believed she was even close with that bastard. "I am so sick and tired of you and your siblings thinking I've done nothing in that matter. Do you know who was the first person he was seeking out when he got out of Hell, huh? Do you know who he thought betrayed him, me. So, hate me all you want. I will be damned, but like you say, its all our faults - but I believe there was a time where we shared visions for the future," she didn't yell, but her voice was stern and direct. Aiming to attack, even as his grip on her arm tightened. There was a lot of reasons why she hadn't called upon Remiel when she had found Uriel like this. "I have been trying to help him. Trying to seek out every witch I know, so quit that game. It's not like you would have listened for me anyways, you stopped doing that a long time ago," she now pointed out. Just for you to feel fucking useful. She snorted a bit looking to the side. His words stung. But he wasn't wrong. "A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do," she looked rather deadpan at him, feeling the need to hide the fact that she was forever reminded she had lost her best friend.

Just as Remiel snapped out of the heated moment so did she, and she followed Remiel's eyes over to the human and Uriel. Not wanting to hit more of Remiel's nerves she chose to stay put. It would possibly only overwhelm Uriel more if he was feeling like three people observed him.
Cecilia gave Uriel's knee a little squeeze when he seemed to start getting back to himself, but it was as she touched him. That the visions she had tried to suppress finally broke through. Making her frown a bit by the flashes that kept on moving past her eyes. Then as Uriel talked she realized they were talking about the same thing. "She is wandering around, trying to find out - but she can't leave," Cecilia closed her eyes for a second to focus on what was shown around the figure. There was a portrait, and she could recall that red fiery hair everywhere. "There is a portrait of Rebekah," she informed frowning a bit, while shaking her head the entire space of that fortress, so elegant, cold. A lot of powerful people had paintings of themselves in their homes, but she didn't know enough about Rebekah to be the judge of that. "I've seen her before," she backed away from Uriel, almost losing her balance as she rushed up on her feet to get the book. She moved through the pages till she found someone that looked more or less like the girl she had seen. "Dawn..Why haven't I heard about her before?" She wondered a bit and frowned a bit, wondering why she wasn't mentioned in anything she was ever brought up with. Then she handed Remiel the book, even though he didn't look like someone who needed confirmation, but perhaps being sure was a good idea.
Remy

Remy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hope for the Hopeless   Hope for the Hopeless - Page 2 EmptyOns Maj 05, 2021 9:32 pm

Do you know who he thought betrayed him? Me.
Remy turned around to face her again, blinking a few times as he repeated the sentence in his head. What? He was pretty sure that it had been very obvious that the only person betraying Lucifer back then had been, well, him. He had jumped ship so very close to the finish line and regretted his decision to follow Lucifer; mainly because of Uriel, as a matter of fact. It had been the best decision he had ever made. Humans had become the best thing to ever happen to him, frankly, and he would do it all over again if he had to.
“He doesn’t know it was me?” He asked skeptically. “I - God, Jez! Did he hurt you?” For the first time since she had let herself known, Remiel felt guilt instead of anger. Guilt and nostalgia. She had never been a bad person, he knew that, but the betrayal had really stung, and their last conversation had been Remy telling her, he wouldn’t stand by their side of there was to be a war. And he hadn’t. God had taken him back, even though he had known what Remy nearly had done.
He had always assumed that Lucifer was painfully aware of who had snitched on them and in turn kicked off the war; it made sense that it had been Remiel - but he hadn’t seen his brother since then. Whenever Lucifer had escaped hell or wrecked any kind of havoc, Remy had been on the sidelines, using his powers to gain overview of the situations and help with strategic decisions so they had never faced each-other. Not since then.

You need help.
Remy turned back around to look at Uriel, a frown falling on his face in a split second, as he noticed the blank stare that he knew so very well. A vision. He had once had visions himself, but for some reason it had been many thousand years since any had pressed on, and he believed he had lost the ability. Uriel clearly hadn’t.
Most confusingly, Cecilia seemed to have a vision at the same time, and they spoke words that somehow made very good sense when they were put together. Remiel felt as though he was back in Ancient Greece, listening to the oracles. Who were they talking about? Hair like him?
“Rebekah Sinclair?” He asked, even though he probably didn’t need confirmation. Cecilia wouldn’t have said it like that unless she knew he’d understand.
The blood left his face.
No, no, no.
“Eos,” he whispered. Not even looking at the book but looking at Uriel and then back at Cecilia to see if any other visions would press on. He felt cold and a little like he wasn’t entirely present in his body. “Is she hurt?” He tried, his voice breaking slightly at the end. Please, is she hurt?” She had said she’d found a clue about Uriel. It would make sense if she had gone to Rebekah Sinclair, knowing about Uriel’s heart. "What does she want damnit!?" He snapped. The shock had made him feel detached for a second, but the reoccurring anger made him focus quickly. He had to locate her. He had to. With an annoyed grunt he locked onto Uriel's serious eyes. Then he blinked; and when he opened his eyes they had turned a light blue colour and he didn't see his brother anymore. He saw his sister. In Rebekah Sinclair's house. In Moonlight Falls. With that damned demon. He blinked back to Cecilia's house; his eyes turning brown once again.
"They've got her. We have to go get her," he stated, his voice clearly not inviting either of them to question it.
Uriel

Uriel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hope for the Hopeless   Hope for the Hopeless - Page 2 EmptySøn Maj 16, 2021 3:01 pm

While Cecilia spoke and added to the vision, Joel kept his eyes on Remiel. The woman couldn’t find her way out, and there was a portrait of the woman who seemingly had taken Joel’s memories and heart. Though it seemed like Cecilia was trying to find clues, Joel kept getting visions of how the woman was stumbling around, seemingly drunk. And a man appeared. Eos, Remiel said, and Joel figured it might’ve been her name. Is she hurt?
“She’s drunk,” he replied, “She’s not hurt, though it seems like some man is keeping her company,” he replied and squinted his eyes slightly trying to focus on the man. He seemed familiar. “I think I know that man,” he mumbled and looked over at Jezebel, almost in a trance. He shared his vision with her. “Isn’t that the instructor for the play we watched the other night?” he asked. He looked back at Remiel as his eye turned back to normal. “This is going to be interesting,” he chuckled slightly before he slowly got to his feet, feeling slightly lightheaded as she got up, stumbling a little. He had already predicted the rescue mission. It was going to be terrible.
Ava

Ava

Humør : due to personal reasons i need a hug
Antal indlæg : 26

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hope for the Hopeless   Hope for the Hopeless - Page 2 EmptySøn Maj 16, 2021 3:25 pm

Jezebel hadn't asked whether Lucifer had known, it hadn't mattered what she had said. Whenever Lucifer set his mind on something, there was only one way - and everyone knew how that turned out in the end, chaotic. Her eyes landed on Remiel again when he asked if Lucifer had hurt her, and she held her breath for a short moment. "It's not important what he did. It's a long time ago," she replied before moving her attention away from the subject.

The fallen hated seeing how worried Remiel worried, and even though it was so many years ago, she could remember that look as if it were Yesterday. The war. Eos was in trouble, making Jezebel taking an even sharper breath in. Rebekah Sinclair was involved, and already by that she knew it was way too bloody serious. What was Eos even doing close to Rebekah or here on Earth for that matter. Uriel confirmed that Eos was drunk, she could hardly imagine that look - but what better way to keep someone from fighting or at least throw a serious punch - even if she could only imagine Eos as an angry drunk. Jezebel watched Remiel as he used his ability and stepped closer to them, Eos had helped her back when Lucifer had placed her in a mind prison, so she owed her. "We will," she eyed Uriel as he shared a vision with her. Isn’t that the instructor for the play we watched the other night? She frowned and took a sharper breath in. "James Miles," she sighed a bit more annoyed. For a short second she narrowed her eyes a little at Uriel. Interesting wasn't going to cover it. Jezebel frowned for a second, as the thought back, trying to collect a memory that didn't seem to appear. "Demon," she informed Remiel then looking shortly over at the human that looked just like her, or at least how she used to look. No way she was even considering bringing a human into the war of James Miles and Rebekah Sinclair. If anyone hated humanity more than Lucifer it was Rebekah, and everyone knew it. So, she turned her eyes to Remiel, "we don't have any time to waste." Uriel didn't remember how to teleport, and Jezebel had lost that part of her powers when she had been banished to Earth, so she grabbed onto his arm, whether he liked it or not. She wasn't leaving Remiel or Uriel alone with James and Rebekah.
Remy

Remy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hope for the Hopeless   Hope for the Hopeless - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jun 01, 2021 8:03 pm

This is going to be interesting.
Remy tilted his head very slowly at Uriel, scoffing at the goofy smile and lightheaded bounces. "Interesting?" He echoed sharply, much like a parent telling a child off for saying something incredibly indecent. "Our little sister is captured by the most powerful witch on earth - possibly in any dimension at all, actually - and is with James fucking Miles who's a manic, 1000-year old, sex-fixated demon." He took a deep breath to keep the thunderous anger from flaring too violently and reached a spiteful growl at this pity version of the Archangel of Truth. "And you find this interesting?"

He turned to Jezebel as she was going to explain who this James Miles was and nodded sternly. He knew who the bastard was. Remy hated Rebekah Sinclair with a burning passion and had always been smart enough to keep taps on what she was up to. That obviously meant a great deal of knowledge of her husband. He had read some of Michael's reports on him and found the character every bit as grim and despicable as his wife.
Jez reached for his arm, and Remy had to use a great deal of self control to nok take a step back and shake it all away. Instead he turned to his old friend, regarding her cautiously, and placing his hand on top of hers. "Jez. We can't bring him," he stated rather bluntly, not facing his brother this time, even though he was clearly talking about him. "Not if they have done what I think they have. It's too risky. You have no deal in this either; I should go alone."
He could hardly let either of them come along. This was far too serious of a matter and he still didn't know if he could entirely trust Jezebel, not to mention the fact that he most definitely didn't trust Uriel at this point. Bringing him to Rebekah Sinclair with his heart in her possession was simply too dangerous. The sensible thing to do would have been to go back to heaven and bring however large part of powerful angels he could find to deal with the issue - maybe even swallow his pride and go straight to Michael."You know what she can do?" He asked the fallen angel. Although posed as a question it sounded more like a statement. It didn't take much for anyone to see that Remy felt scared of the mere thought of this woman. Scared and incredibly angry. "Breaking into her house is near-impossible and we can't trust the demon. We need bargaining power."What they needed was something to trade with. An right now they were in desperate minus. A sister and a heart short, and nothing at all to offer in return.
Uriel

Uriel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hope for the Hopeless   Hope for the Hopeless - Page 2 EmptyOns Jun 09, 2021 12:44 am

Joel blinked a little at Remiel as he started to explain that it was their sister who had been captured by a demon. His eyes couldn’t really stay steady on Remiel’s. He licked his lips as his eyes searched the floor for a moment before they got back up to Remiel’s eyes. “Yes,” he said slightly cold, clicking his tongue, “Because it’s going to be one hell of a ride over there,” he explained and thought of his vision. He had seen how everything had been going both up and down and how the demon had been alone when they arrived. It was interesting, so to say.

We can’t bring him. Uriel knew that it was him who was spoken about, it wasn’t like there were that many other male figures in this room. “What? No, no, no,” he said and approached the two angels. “We’re all going,” he insisted, not really thinking about Cecilia, only to remember her a second later and turn towards her. “Hey, Cecilia?” he said to get her attention. “Maybe you could do like you did with me? Like, summon Eos?” he suggested, narrowing his brows just a bit.
Ava

Ava

Humør : due to personal reasons i need a hug
Antal indlæg : 26

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hope for the Hopeless   Hope for the Hopeless - Page 2 EmptyTors Jun 17, 2021 8:52 am

Jezebel eyed Uriel, of course Joel didn't know better, if only he had his memories he would know just how careful they needed to be around this. Clearly, Remiel had grown a bit more bitter over the years - so had she - the price for living on Earth with all the pain was bitterness. She held her breath for a second, surprised by how easy it was to try to at least go back to how things had used to be - but never would be again. Trust wasn't magically handed over to someone, she knew that. But she was still surprised that Remiel managed to not just push her off, but placing his hand on hers. Jezebel agreed and disagreed on his statement on Uriel. Uriel not knowing who he truly was and without his heart, she could see why Remiel wouldn't risk bringing him in. If Rebekah had control over him, it could quickly turn ugly. Not what they needed, but James couldn't return his memories to him without a vessel. Even if this mission was to rescue Eos, Jez wanted nothing more for Uriel to return to who he was - even if it meant that he would end up hating her just like the rest. "Like hell you should go alone," she replied back after he had asked if she knew what Rebekah could do, "I know what she is capable off Remiel, and I know what James is capable off," she added. Remiel might have spend time on Earth, might have learned about these people through stories and scripts. Jezebel had circled around them time to time, she had seen Rebekah in crowds over the years. Avoided too much integration to not own the witch any favors.

Of course, Uriel was being stubborn - as Uriel or Joel - that hadn't changed. He wanted to go as well. But Remiel was right, they had nothing to offer. Then Uriel turned his attention to the human. Jezebel looked over at Cecilia, the girl who had seemly stolen her face. Summon? The human had summoned Uriel, was this the bloody reason he was here? "This is just fantastic," she mumbled to herself letting go of Remiel's arm while clicking her tongue lifting a brow at the human.

Cecilia simply just stood there, what else was she supposed to do? Three ancient angels were standing in her living room, talking about breaking in to Rebekah Sinclair's house - she had nothing to offer to that conversation. But she looked at Uriel as he asked her about summoning Eos. Odd, it was the first time someone actually had asked her if she could summon someone, other than Ethan who time and time again asked - or yelled at her - to try summon Maeve just one more time. "I mean, I could try -" she moved her doe eyes from angel to angel. You couldn't really say no to two archangels now could you? But she wasn't even sure if would work, however it was in her nature to help wherever she could - so the least she could do was try, right? Unless. Like Remiel had said, Rebekah was powerful, so if she didn't want Eos to leave just like that - who was to say that it wouldn't just backfire and hurt Eos if she tried to summon her?

"Even if it would work, they would know we are on to them. If they don't already expects us," Jezebel pointed out moving her eyes back to Remiel. "I make a deal with Rebekah, we get Eos and Uriel's memories, and then you don't have to see my un-cool ass ever again, and we call it even? I owe you one, right?" Jezebel suggested. Not because she wanted to owe Rebekah Sinclair anything, it was even more dangerous than making deals with the Devil - but redemption didn't come without sacrifice. "But we won't get his heart back or his memories without him being there. We both know that, and trust me I prefer him staying here safe.. even if it is with.. yeah," she waved a bit dismissing the human, still not fond of the fact that Cecilia looked like how she used to.
Remy

Remy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hope for the Hopeless   Hope for the Hopeless - Page 2 EmptyTors Jun 24, 2021 5:50 pm

I make a deal with Rebekah.
Remy raised a hand immediately, shaking his head at the wholly, entirely ridiculous sentences that emerged from Jezebel's lips. "You will do no such thing." He firmly shook his head one more time for good measure, allowing a commanding tone to enter his voice. He was utterly tired of people not listening to him. Since he had come back from Samael, people had been walking on eggshells around him and insisted on accompanying him wherever he went and he was getting aggy at the distrust of people around him. He straightened his back, looking sternly at the fallen angel next to him. She looked so different; something that made it easy to forget the hurt he had felt by her those many years ago.
"Of course they would expect us. It would be better to get Dawn out before trying to make any deals for Uriel," he continued factually with a small scoff and turned to Cecilia. His face softened up immediately, seeing the small framed human surrounded by such nervous energy and uncertainty and divine powers. He reached a hand out towards her, urging her to take hold of it as he spoke. "How is your control these days? Could you get Eos here?" Remy would feel a whole lot better knowing his sister would be in the care of the kind-hearted human, and even if it had nothing at all to do with Cecilia, he knew she would possibly help them. She could perhaps even send a prayer to Michael and have him come get Eos back to heaven. Back to safety. "Jez. They'll know we're onto them the second we teleport near them." Remy raised an eyebrow before turning back towards Uriel and Jezebel. "Right," he muttered. "If we get Eos out first, we can go the three of us together, but only then."
Uriel

Uriel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hope for the Hopeless   Hope for the Hopeless - Page 2 EmptyTors Jul 22, 2021 9:14 pm

Joel was glad that Jezebel was on his site with this. Remiel couldn’t go alone. This was after all things about Eos and Joel’s heart and memories. He didn’t know what the couple they were talking about were capable of, but he surely wouldn’t let it stop him.
Joel listened to Jezebel’s offer, to make a deal with Rebekah and how Remiel wouldn’t have to see her again, which only made Joel wonder if he still could see her, because he didn’t want to lose her; she was such a good friend. Luckily Remiel cut her off and told her not to do such thing. Joel couldn’t agree more. “Jez. No. he added right after Remiel. No way she was going to risk anything like that.

Besides from this, he was quite satisfied that Cecilia was alright with trying to summon Remiel and his sister. Hopefully this would work so they all could go to the mansion and get what they wished for.
Cecilia

Cecilia

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hope for the Hopeless   Hope for the Hopeless - Page 2 EmptyTors Jul 22, 2021 9:33 pm

How was her control? It  depended on who you asked to be fair. If you asked Lucas, she should be more careful with these powers, and her mental state was perhaps agreeing with that, but her entire mentality to this? She had to do something to help. If she could. Who said no to Archangels? "It's alright, I can give it a shot," she took a sharper breath in and licked her lips. Then she walked over to grab Michael's book opening it to turn to the page about Eos. The looking up as Jezebel seemed to complain or what ever she was trying to talk about doing. Making a deal with Rebekah, even Cecilia knew it was stupid. But she also had to admit it sounded like one of the only ways to go. Cecilia took a deeper breath in and leaned against the back of the couch while looking at the drawing of Eos in the book. Picturing her from the visions alongside the pages she had looked at. "Eos," she whispered a bit trying to get connected to her, feeling it a bit harder to pull, as if someone was in the way. "Eos," Cecilia repeated and took a sharper breath in.

The bright light almost intense enough to blind everyone in the room, made Cecilia turn her back, as Eos appeared. It was perhaps the most intense light she had met by any of the archangels. The sound of shattered glass followed as Eos threw a glass across the room, almost unstable on her legs, falling to the ground. She hissed a little bit to herself, and moved her hand to her head. She had no bruises or any signs of being hurt. She was just affected by alcohol, having had James to keep her a little bit out of balance - not learning fast enough perhaps that Eos was in fact an angry drunk - especially when she learned you had been playing with her mind. Luckily it seemed like James had realized quickly enough that there was too much damage done to her mind and too many memories from the years working in Hell. Eos finally looked up from the floor seeing Remiel and breathed out. Then quickly reacting to the fallen angel in the room, darting her eyes towards Jez.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hope for the Hopeless   Hope for the Hopeless - Page 2 Empty

Hope for the Hopeless
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» When it seems hopeless - you keep trying [Dove]
» Why is our love so hopeless