Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

It feels a little colder

Go down 
3 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Priscilla

Priscilla

Fag : Matematik + Kampsport + Kemi + Biologi + Fysisk
Antal indlæg : 118

It feels a little colder Empty
IndlægEmne: It feels a little colder   It feels a little colder EmptyTors Mar 04, 2021 3:12 pm

@Jack
168 cm, 52 kg, brown eyes and light brown hair.

PLACE    - The Serpents
TIME      - Late in the evening by know, around 10-11 pm
WEATER - Its still cold, but its warming up as spring is coming.
ATTIRE   - Outfit

Could this really be it? A clue that could get her that step closer to finally finding her brother, gone for 31 years now but how could it be here? The Serpents, a place for young kids to come and have a good time, drink some beers sniff some coke and get your whole futur screwed up by bad descensions She had come there for some time now, staking out the place bought a drink and got a sense of the routine, being let down so many times that this was the time she would find him, that she could go back to her mother and tell her that her brother was still alive. She knew that if he still was, 31 years would make him a person with his own agenda his own life, maybe he wouldn’t even want to have anything to do with her. If she could just see him, known that he grew up to be a strong person, that could take care of himself, maybe get to know him if he wanted. That was all she wanted to do, but of course things didn’t really go after plan.

What do you mean I can’t talk with your boss?” she snared with a deep growl at the guy standing Infront of her, he was wearing a grey t-shirt with short enough arms that she could she the serpent tattoo forming on his upper arm, which she had noticed all that was part of the gang had, so she had to be talking to someone that could help her get in contact.
What I just said missus, you can’t talk to the boss” her nose curled up as wolf that was pulling their mouth back to show of its teeth. She didn’t come this far, just to get this far.
Now pighead, you are going to go upstairs, and get your boss to see me, or else” that just made him laugh, the usual response when people looked at her while she was threatening them, the small frame didn’t really talk in her favor. But unfortunately for this guy, this was the end of her rope, as she grabbed him with such a strength that she could turn him around and smack him into the bar table, and back unto the ground, with a shift movement she put her knee onto his pelvis hand looked him dead in the eye “I’m not letting a middleman, stand in the way of finding my brother! So now, is anyone going to get of their ass and get me someone that is intelligent enough for me to talk to!?” it was clear she wasn’t threaten by all of the other serpents standing ready to take her down, as her hair slowly turned white the same as her eyes, the air around them seemed just a little tad colder as breaths started to show a crystal fog by their lips.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

Humør : Hannah Montana said nobody's perfect, but here I am.
Fag : Dance + Swimming & Shapeshifter history l Assisting in: Music + Drama
Antal indlæg : 652

IndlægEmne: Sv: It feels a little colder   It feels a little colder EmptyTors Mar 04, 2021 3:55 pm

Victoria: Outfit

Victoria was standing in the bar when she realized something went on, all the other members was standing in a small circle trying to prevent someone from seeing Jack, or at least the boss. Victora frowned a bit, when the woman started shouting. Brother. It was impossible. Jack didn't have any siblings. Could she be talking about Alexander, the former leader before Veronica had taken over back in 2017? It was the only thing that made sense, she was a thunderbird - she only knew the scent from thunderbirds from one of the students at the academy. Maya. Jack didn't have a scent, which was annoying when he was almost unable to be tracked. Victoria walked out from the bar area and over to the taller guys standing like a wall not letting the woman pass through. Then she acted out the thunderbird of course had to act out and smacked Jeremy's head down on the bar-table. "Hey!" Victoria yelled, even through she wasn't quite tall, her voice was powerful enough on its own. "Listen up sis," she took a step forward and her eyes slightly greened more as her inner animal were aware. "You come in here and threaten us, is not the way of getting what you want. So either you sit your ass down, or I kick you out - your choice." Victoria wasn't second in command, but she was closer with Jack than any of the other serpents. "What do you want with Jack?" There was no way in hell she was going to let a stranger who claimed to be - what did she claim to be? She wasn't going to let her near Jack before she knew what her intentions were and if they were pure.
Priscilla

Priscilla

IndlægEmne: Sv: It feels a little colder   It feels a little colder EmptyTors Mar 04, 2021 4:31 pm

Priscilla’s eyes flew up as a woman’s voice reached her, her eyes were almost pure white at this point the same with her hair, she made a small breath and small crystals formed in the air around her. Slowly she let her knee pull away from the man’s pelvic area, without taking her eyes away from the shapeshifter standing in front of her, or at least that what was Pris thought she were as the blue slightly changed color while looking at her. Well at least she seemed like she could give her more answers than just, no can-do missus. “Well sis I’ve been here for a couple of days now, always getting the same answers is getting pretty fucking pissy, so my ass isn’t going anywhere if it’s to sit down or being thrown out by you – not before I get answers” her arms crossed over her chest, not for one second did she take her eyes of her.

What do you want with Jack?
Her eyes knitted together as she said the person’s name, she hadn’t gotten much information about the leader, much because there had been something about a recent change, she just needed him to show her in the direction of her brother. But the fact, that his name was Jack? Sounded almost too much of a coincidence “I just want to talk to your leader, and I’m not going anywhere before I do” she felt how her hands slowly got colder as ice started to form around to tips of her fingers up around palms.
"I’ve been told he can help my investigation on finding my brother” she finally breathed, as she took the dark-skinned woman in, didn’t really look like she was going to do anything unless she got a good reason. “Zitora and Evelina got me on this path, let me to believe that there was a chance to get some perspective here, so I’m not going anywhere before I talk to him, simple as that.” They hadn’t told her much, something about protecting the client or whatever.
Jack
Tideligere leder
Jack

Humør : I’m a snack, but like a midnight snack you know? One that looks better in the dark.
Fag : Martial Arts + Track + Music & Thunderbird history
Antal indlæg : 224

IndlægEmne: Sv: It feels a little colder   It feels a little colder EmptyFre Mar 05, 2021 6:30 am

It was something with the frosty looking eyes that made Victoria realize there might be some truth to it all. However, it wasn't really in her strongest area to take the words of a stranger, not one with such temper either. Not that it scared her, but she wasn't going to give this woman a fight even if she wanted one. Stubborn, rude and intense was the first hand impression the shapeshifter had about the thunderbird. Been told he can help.. "Right," mumbled Victoria slightly and didn't really buy that one, mostly because having Jack involved with any type of investigation - seemed way to strange, unless he was forced to do it, not to end up back behind bars again.  Then the thunderbird lashed some names on the table, "who?" she frowned a bit for a tiny second. However, still managed to reflect on if she had heard them before. There was a ring to one of them, she had met Zitora because the former leader Veronica had been working closely with her for some time. Zitora was a lawyer regarding criminal defense - Veronica had always told Victoria to keep her close in case of anything. If she remembered correctly Zitora had also been the one getting Jack out again, which she was thankful for - but it didn't mean she trusted the gut enough to just simply give Jack up to a stranger. Besides, didn't that Evelina work with the police? One more reason for Victoria not to trust everything that was said. "Then you can at least have drink while you wait. I'm sure he is on his way, but if you want him on his best behavior - you should find yours." Victoria replied as she walked back behind the bar, and looked shortly at the other members, giving them a nod to point out it was okay so they would back off.

Jack had been out on his daily transformation flight, he usually did that after work - it was easier to just fly and he had gotten this new routine in with Maya, making her more comfortable by transforming - it wasn't really a dance on roses or anything, especially it was overwhelming at first when you were alone, even if you were a quick study like Maya. He had thereafter made it to the woods close by, he usually hid a few clothing items in the trees. Which was also the only reason why he only returned to the serpent wearing joggers only. He finally made it towards the Serpents, feeling a different cold vibe from there - he usually didn't feel cold like that. This brown eyes froze up in it's ice colored glamour as he stepped closer to the back-door to the Serpent. He had always liked the fact that he could sneak around like he wanted to, as long as he reminded himself to move around silently - he would be untraceable. Jack listened to the conversation between the stranger and Victoria. From where he was standing he had a clear view of the scene, and yet they couldn't see him - not yet anyways. He wanted to make sure how the scene was set, how many people was hurt or just feeling threatened by this woman who dared come in here making demands. "I have to agree here.. it is beyond stupid coming in here, just making demands and hurting my guys. If you wanted to see me, a please and a thank you would have suited you nicely," Jack advised as he walked up next to Victoria, wanting to stand next to her incase of incoming danger. However, he didn't take his icy blue eyes from the stranger, but still managed to take Victoria's hand and guide her a little bit behind him - not because he thought she couldn't stand up to herself, she just didn't need to do that all the time, and especially not in this case. Jack knew the scent of thunderbirds by now, and it was rare to find anyone slightly like him.
Priscilla

Priscilla

IndlægEmne: Sv: It feels a little colder   It feels a little colder EmptyTirs Mar 09, 2021 9:18 am

Priscilla’s lips pressed together and formed a thin line as the girl in front of her commented on her behavior, she looked down on the brute that was still getting it into his head that he was just downed by a girl, hurting in places he didn’t wanted to hurt. If he hadn’t laughed, and taken her first request more nicely we wouldn’t be standing here, now would we? But by all means, just make it out to be her that was rude. She sighed and shook her head when asked to have a drink “No – thank you” she managed to say without the words dripping to much of sarcasm and annoyance, maybe she would have more luck if her temperament didn’t always win. How many times hadn’t her mom showed up in her apartment demanding to know what had happen, looking at her daughter with a black eye broken nose and bludgeoned hands, while drinking a beer. Mostly because the guys had been pissing off to that extend that she had beaten them senseless.
One less bad guy on the street, right?

Guy” she corrected him, folding her arms over her chest not taking her eyes off Jack that stood in front of her. His smell was the most prominent she had smelled in a long time, she had met her sisters and brothers, and there was a lot, not all of them were thunderbirds, most of them weren’t in fact, but they all had the same smell.
Only one guy” she then added, not showing any emotions on her face at all. She grabbed her file on everything she had found on her brother so far, all she had pieced together with the help from Zitora and her own investigation to the adoption center, to odd jobs and ends, everything and pushed it towards him. “looking for this man” she said “If you please would look at it, then I would be ever so happy – thank you” her eyes glided towards Vicotira lifting her eyes, as Jack stood in front of her protectively, by her instinct it was more the other way around, that woman had some balls most mean would dream of having.
Jack
Tideligere leder
Jack

Humør : I’m a snack, but like a midnight snack you know? One that looks better in the dark.

IndlægEmne: Sv: It feels a little colder   It feels a little colder EmptySøn Mar 14, 2021 8:42 am

The thunderbird was looking for a man, why would she come here for that kind of information. "I'm really don't have time for looking into missing persons cases," he pointed out yet his eyes looked at the file she had placed on the table to him. Jack took the file and opened it, "you are looking for a kid named Robin who left the orphanage what.. in 1997? Kid is most likely dead by now," he frowned a bit. He knew the man she was looking for. It was no one else but himself. Jack had left the orphanage when he was eight years old, truth to be told, it wasn't even because he didn't like it there. He just didn't like seeing all the kids filled with false hope and waiting to be adopted. Jack had from that age been convinced after watching clearly too much tv, that he also could survive on his own. Clearly, he hadn't been mistaking. "There are many missing kids in this neighbor hood through, but to be frank, I would let this one go." He put the file back on the table and pushed it back to her.

Victoria stood and observed not sure what to do, but she wanted to be by Jack's side in case of anything. It annoyed her that Jack didn't have a scent, she could have used that right now to see if her theory was right. What was the odds of the thunderbird looking for her brother and having the same icey eyes as Jack did? However, it just seemed like Jack didn't trust the woman with any information, which she understood, neither did she. Jack was suspecious of everyone who came with secret files like that and everyone who had some information on him. If he had wanted to be found and known as that kid, he would have hung up a sign telling them he was there.
Priscilla

Priscilla

IndlægEmne: Sv: It feels a little colder   It feels a little colder EmptyMan Mar 15, 2021 8:39 am

Likely dead by now. Her nostrils flared as commented like that. How dared he?
But she took a deep breath in. She knew that if she wanted any kind of answers, she had to take this slow. Even as she felt the need to smack his stupid face.
Her eyes closed for just a second, while contemplating on how she should formulate herself. Of course, he didn’t know what she had went through. How she had failed her mother. Waking up in a burning house and her brother gone. Just let this one go. Right.
It would be easier if I could” she hissed and pushed the file back towards him. She was done by walking away empty handed, so much was clear! She opened her leather jacket and grabbed a picture and put in on top of the file. It was charred, but you could still see Priscilla around fourteen years old standing with her baby brother in her arms and her smiling mother by her side. “Would be easy to let things go, if your brother wasn’t kidnapped and your house set on fire to hide the evidence. Unfortunately for the guys who did it, they made the mistake of thinking me dead” her tongue liked over her lips, it was clear that she was angry. The area around where her hands was sitting on the bar’s tabletop, were starting to turn white with frost.
It would be easy to let it go, if I hadn’t dedicated over twenty years of my life of finding my brother! And I know his not dead, but fine! Have it your way” she grabbed the picture but left he file as she turned around walking towards the exit. Her head turn over her shoulder “His mother still has his favourite toy, and whenever she takes it out, she starts crying – And you might come from a place where you let family go – but I would never stop looking” she pushed the guy away that she had pushed down on the ground, and pushed the doors open with a loud bang. She could kill.
Jack
Tideligere leder
Jack

IndlægEmne: Sv: It feels a little colder   It feels a little colder EmptyTirs Mar 23, 2021 8:25 am

She pushed the file back to him, and Jack narrowed his eyes a little bit. Why did every woman he met so bloody stubborn? He watched her carefully as she placed a picture on top of the file. Jack did listen, and he did realize that perhaps he was this long lost brother she looked after. Question was, did he want it? He had lived perfectly fine on his own. All Jack knew about his family was he was found in the forest and brought to the orphanage. He never asked questions, he hadn't wanted to ask questions because he had survived. His identity was this, and giving into something else - it would just give him a life he didn't want. A life he didn't need. By the frost on the tabletop, it got confirmed because she shared abilities like this. "Maybe he doesn't want to be found," Jack replied and took a deeper breath in. He watched her take the picture back and turned around to leave. Jack kept her eyes on her while she turned her head back to him. He didn't understand the sentiment, he didn't understand the loss of a child or the emotions that was related to have a parent. Having siblings. The closest thing he had to a sibling was Victoria and Lucas. They were his family just like the Serpents. "Jack," Victoria grabbed his arm slightly as the angry girl left. "If she i-" Jack turned his eyes to Victoria and held his breath for a while. "It's not gonna change anything Vic," he interrupted her with a low voice and shook his head. "You could at least give her some closure." Jack chuckled a bit but shook his head once again. "You deserve some closure. Besides, you have nothing to lose here." Victoria reminded him with a uplifting smile. "I hate when you are right," he mumbled slightly annoyed in a sigh.

Jack then walked towards the door that the thunderbird had left open. "Wait up," he yelled after her, but to prove his point, he made a wall of ice in front of her to make her stop. "I'm just saying, maybe he is fine.. and maybe he doesn't want to be found. But might want you to know, that he is alright."
Priscilla

Priscilla

IndlægEmne: Sv: It feels a little colder   It feels a little colder EmptyTors Mar 25, 2021 8:26 am

Wait up.
Right, so now he wanted to talk? Well Priscilla was not having it; she had used to long on people like him. Thinking that family was whatever you made it to be, and they were partly right. Because blood didn’t determine who you saw as a family, but it damn well made more sense why some people would do anything for those they had grown up with. Maybe her brother had it easier in that sense, he couldn’t remember, he wasn’t forced with having the pictures in her head like she had been. She would have just continued walking if it wasn’t because of the big wall of ice that blocked her way.

She slowly turned around her arms crossing in front of her chest. It was like all emotions had left her face as she heard what he had to say. So, that was what he thought huh? That he didn’t want to be found. Well, he might be right about that, but it didn’t help her to get the closure she needed.
Tell that to the fourteen-year-old girl, that loved her kid brother so much she would run everyday home from school and watch him sleep, making small snowflakes drop down from her hands just to make him laugh” She said with a calm, yet piercing voice “Tell that to the girl that woke up in the blazing fires with her head feeling like it was split open and her heart aching for the thought that she couldn’t stop him” she took a deep breath and turned around, her fingers pressed on the cold surface and the ice wall splintered into a thousand pieces.
But I’m glad that he is alright, then his sister would like him to know that she never stopped searching and he has a family out there that would love to welcome him home. When he is ready” she took some steps forward before turning slightly around, her almost silver colored ice looking at him “Goodbye Jack
Jack
Tideligere leder
Jack

IndlægEmne: Sv: It feels a little colder   It feels a little colder EmptyFre Mar 26, 2021 5:17 am

He couldn't relate. He couldn't say that he understood what she was feeling because he didn't. Jack couldn't imagine the joy of running home to his family after school, but he could understand the need to protect someone. Jack had focused everything he didn't have on helping keeping Victoria safe, mostly because she always had been there to clam him down, like a calm shore being able to make his brain stop working up over stupid things he didn't understand. "I wish I could," he replied and took a deeper breath in. "What if he doesn't turn out the way they expected him to be?" Jack frowned a bit by the question, and still hasn't realized he talked about himself in third-person even through they were both smart enough to both know who he was talking about. She seemed angry, or tense would be a better word if not a mix of both. Even when she spoke so calmly he could sense the storm underneath her words. The wall of ice was shattered by her hand, which made him chuckle shortly impressed. He had yet to meet other people who could do what he did. Jack didn't like the thought, of welcoming him home. He was home, right here. This was his home here in Southside, and he didn't want it any other way. "This is my home," he pointed out and took a deeper breath in even through she had said her goodbye. "Nothing will change that. You can't change that."
Priscilla

Priscilla

IndlægEmne: Sv: It feels a little colder   It feels a little colder EmptySøn Mar 28, 2021 12:26 am

Priscilla was a lot of things. Loud, annoying, thick headed and stubborn. She knew all that and didn’t really want to change any of it. Because in the end she liked who she was, and if other people didn’t? Well then, they could go fuck themselves, that wasn’t her problem. Then there was another thing, she hated when people wanted the last word so at first, she got angry when he tried to keep talking after she had said her goodbyes.
Then it actually registered in her mind; This is my home; nothing will change that. You can’t change that.

The thunderbird stopped and just took in the words he had said before she had said her goodbyes. What if he doesn’t turn out the way they expected him to be?. Then she slowly turned around and eyed him, she took a deep breath and just took it in. What could she say? How could she explain for someone that clearly didn’t know what it was like to have a family like she knew how. That it didn’t matter what and who a person was or had turned around. If you really truly loved your family, I just didn’t matter. She huffed and put her arms around her chest again.
Just here to have the last word huh?” she said, and a small smirk started to play on her lips. “Listen, it’s been over 30 years since he was taken, for all I care he could be living in the slumps picking up trash for a living. He could be a criminal, that lived his life in a gang, or he could be a noble prize winner, you know what? Scratch that, I would hate if he was a noble prize winner. Then rather have the criminal brother” she tilted her head ever so slightly and looked him in the eye “I’m not here to take him away, to tell him what to be and what he can’t be. I’m not here to tell him that this isn’t his home, because he could for all I know have a new family. Granted I hope he has another family or people that he can rely on. But” she licked her lip knowing she talked way too much, such a bad habit when she started, she just didn’t shut up. “I just want him to know, that he has a sister, a sister that cares, and that thinks about him hoping his doing alright. And she just wanted to find him to make sure, that he knew that, and to be able to help if that was what he needed. But never to try to take him away from his life.
Jack
Tideligere leder
Jack

IndlægEmne: Sv: It feels a little colder   It feels a little colder EmptyOns Mar 31, 2021 3:10 pm

He nodded a bit, the last word, Jack was not a man of many words and it was hard to express or even understand whatever he felt right now. Right now he only got to the point where he felt confused, so confused that nothing made sense in his head. His brain felt fried and he was sure this whole thing would make it explode in seconds. It seemed so easy for her, to come here and tell him nothing would change for him. She didn’t know him or his life, as he knew nothing about her. Clearly she lived in a much better area in Gaia than he did, not that It mattered. Jack listened and observed, two things he at least were good at. He didn’t know what to do or say however, starting a conflict wasn’t in his own self interest and it wasn’t why she was here. But she had gotten what she came for, at least in some way. He could feel his heart beat heavier, was he slightly nervous? Perhaps, who wouldn’t be? Suddenly standing in front of a family member who you hadn’t been looking for, hadn’t been wishing for - only to find them here learning that they had searched for him. And all he had done was running further away. “And now I know,” he replied taking a deeper breath in. He wasn’t sure on how to act, if he should just let her walk away - or if he should try a conversation- small talk as his friends called it. But Jack was careful with his words when he didn’t feel comfortable.
Priscilla

Priscilla

IndlægEmne: Sv: It feels a little colder   It feels a little colder EmptyTirs Apr 06, 2021 1:38 pm

She let out a small breath and put her hands into her pockets. There wasn’t much more to say, she understood that it was too much at once. She knew she was a firework that blew up, sometimes when you were about to walk back to see if it was actually lit. She knew all that, but she had also learned herself that she wasn’t happy if she tried to be something she was not.
But she understood, and she knew that it would feel like she came in to try to rip him away from people he thought was his family. She walked towards him and pulled out her business card. Priscilla Fox, bounty hunter – 263 591825.
This is my phone number, if you ever chance your mind, you can call me, and we can meet up. If not, I’ll tell my mom what you told me. That he is alright, but just doesn’t want to be found” she already knew how her mom would take it. But they needed to respect that it had been too long since they had been a family. “Oh, tell him, that his mom really like kids – so he had to be prepared that he has around four hundred children” she snickered and winked before she stepped back. “No one is forcing anyone, just, it’s nice to know that he is alright.” She smiled not showing that fierce woman she had been before. “Sorry about the mess before, I have a short temper – And I have this bloody chase with a guy called George that is dragging my teeth out” she sighed and then licked her lips “It was nice meeting you Jack, I’ll leave you alone know – think about it” she said in the end and turned around as to walk away again.
It felt better now. She understood more where he was coming from, and she didn’t leave angry as she had done before.
Jack
Tideligere leder
Jack

IndlægEmne: Sv: It feels a little colder   It feels a little colder EmptyMan Maj 03, 2021 10:05 am

Jack looked at the card, bounty hunter he chuckled a bit for himself and gave her a nod. He didn't like the fact of someone wanting to find him, and being told he didn't want to be found. It did sound harsh. Jack blinked a little overwhelmed by the thought of having that many siblings. See, that he wasn't ready to commit to. Therefor, he was starting be just fine with the thought of not having given much interest or expression towards the thought. Other than the smaller shock. Her smiling made him somewhat smile, at least a small smile. Luckily, she wasn't trying to drag him with her, which made him less tense. Then she even apologized for the mess inside, and he looked shortly back. "Don't worry about it, it keeps them on their toes," Jack chuckled a bit. "George? No surname?" Jack wondered. It was always easier to track people by their full names, not that many people here on Southside used their full names or real names when it came to the more dangerous stuff here in town. "I will think about it," he confirmed with a small nod and took a sharper breath in. Jack himself turned around and headed back towards the Serpents.
___
Out <3
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: It feels a little colder   It feels a little colder Empty

It feels a little colder
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-