Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Boom boom goes my heart

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

Humør : It's over. Take time to rest. You fought well.
Fag : PE, mathmatics
Antal indlæg : 327

Boom boom goes my heart - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Boom boom goes my heart   Boom boom goes my heart - Page 2 EmptyTirs Mar 02, 2021 1:29 pm

It didn’t take long, before he could feel how the blood seemed to stop and the pain seemed to relief itself. She then went from the finger, which he could now see was healed, to his palm licking up the rest of the blood. He stood frozen, with thoughts running through his head. How far would she go? Why hadn’t he noticed before? Why hadn’t Cael noticed?
His heart was beating fast against his chest, from the sudden change of look, which he had no clue would or could happen. She started to appear normally and she looked up at him, looking quite disoriented. He could almost see how she suddenly was hit by the reality-train; widening her eyes and backing away. He himself had to blink a couple of times, realizing how bad she felt. Without much thought, he hurried towards her letting his arms find their ways around her for a tight embrace. “I’m sorry, I didn’t know,” he whispered, hoping that she wouldn’t force herself out of the embrace. She had been so kind, not even biting him. She had only healed him and cleaned up – from Zadkiels perspective. “It’s alright…”
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

Humør : All I want is you
Fag : Track | Geografi | Vejleder | Ansvars person
Antal indlæg : 361

IndlægEmne: Sv: Boom boom goes my heart   Boom boom goes my heart - Page 2 EmptyTirs Mar 02, 2021 3:13 pm

She flinched as he took a step closer to her, first afraid that he would yell at her or do something else, mostly because she deserved it for keeping this secret from him. Instead, he put his arms around her, pulling her into a tight embrace. At first Letha didn’t really understand her mind had pictured all these scenarios, this had not been one of them. It took a while, but in the end, she slowly melted into his arms and laid her head against his chest.
No, you shouldn’t be sorry, I don’t tell people because I have this aura that makes it impossible for others to know what I am” she explained “I’m so sorry, I’m so so sorry” she sobbed into his shirt and didn’t really know how she should tackle this. If she could, she would make herself just to be a normal girl human, with none of these strings attached. But here she was, one of the most hated creatures next to demons.
Not only hated by good creatures or being a creature that other humanoids was scared of. But she was hated and looked down upon by her own kind, because she wasn’t like them.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Boom boom goes my heart   Boom boom goes my heart - Page 2 EmptyTirs Mar 02, 2021 3:50 pm

She flinched, abut continued. He wasn’t going to harm her. Of course, he had reasons to why he could be mad at her – but for so long, she had worked alongside Cael, showing no threat to the family. Why should she have changed? She probably went to bloodbanks or something – right?  It was a thing for the species living off blood, as far as he knew.
He felt how she melted into his arms, “Shh,” he hushed slowly, making sure that he didn’t lose his grip around her. “I won’t tell a soul,” he whispered, moving slowly from side to side with her. “Not a soul,” he repeated, breathing out. If she wanted to keep her secret, he would do it for her. She had done so well, all this time, and there was no reason for her to change it, just because he knew. He rested his nose and lips against the top of her head. His heartrate was already slowing down, thanks to a fantastic stamina.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: Boom boom goes my heart   Boom boom goes my heart - Page 2 EmptyTirs Mar 02, 2021 4:48 pm

She didn’t know how long they just stood there, holding each other, her listing to his calm breathing and voice, “thank you” she finally said pushing a little back in his arms so she could look up at his face. “It really means a lot, and I wanted to tell you – because that was the reason that I heal so quickly as well” she tried to explain, until she took a little whiff, was something burning? “Oh! The paella!” she shouted, as she ran back into the chicken and got the pan away from the heat, luckily it didn’t seem like it was a lot that had happened to the dish, but she saw the blood that was still on the cutting board and on the floor.
“Saved” she laughed and dried the rest of the tears that had fallen down her cheeks. “maybe.. you should change your shirt? Get the blood out your shirt before it’s too late? I think I have some sparkling water somewhere” she mumbled and started looking through the cabinets finally finding what she was looking for “there we go! I can help you if you want – I’m quite good at getting blood out at this point.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Boom boom goes my heart   Boom boom goes my heart - Page 2 EmptyTirs Mar 02, 2021 5:39 pm

He sent her a kind smile as she thanked him and looked up at him. He chuckled shortly, “It makes perfectly sense,” he said, shrugging a bit with one shoulder. He trusted her, that she had wanted to tell him, since he clearly remembered that she told him that she wanted to explain her healing. Letha caught the smell of the paella before Zadkiel, but as soon as she mentioned it, he hurried after her. Luckily it didn’t seem like anything had happened to the dish. “Thanks, I should’ve thought about that,” he said with a smile on his lips, relieved that it hadn’t gone to waste – yet. He knew that it was quite difficult to focus on the meal, when he had bled that much and she had… Had her troubles. Slowly he approached her watching over her shoulder to the meal. He leaned down slightly was he saw how she dried her tears in her hoodie. His attention then went from her to his own front. Bloodstains. “Good idea,” he breathed out and started unbuttoning his shirt, not really paying attention to which cabinets she looked in. He had seen the most while she had been bathing, knowing where pots, pans and almost everything else in her kitchen was. He chuckled lightly as he reached the button of his shirt, “Well I can’t say I got experience with removal of blood,” he said before he looked up at her with a smile. Yes, he had been in the army, but either they chose to reuse the uniforms or just get some new ones. If she wasn’t faster than him, he would pull of his shirt and hand it to her, not paying much attention to the fact that he stood naked from the hips and up.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: Boom boom goes my heart   Boom boom goes my heart - Page 2 EmptyTirs Mar 02, 2021 7:12 pm

When she turned around, he was almost done taking for his shirt, it wasn’t something she hadn’t seen before but somehow, she became bashful and everted her eyes looking down at the bottle of sparkling water, as she was inspecting what kind of ingredients was in it. “Yeah, that’s one way to put it” she with a slight chuckle still not really looking at him.
Out of the corner of her eye she saw how he handed her his shirt, what a difference from that night where she had been all over him, and now she had trouble actually looking at him as he stood there half naked in front of her. Maybe it was the thing about that bloodlust also inspired to other primeval instincts, like just the pure lust of another body close to hers.
She took the shirt, and as she walked by him, she couldn’t hold back mouthing ‘oh my god’, she got into the bathroom and started scrubbing the blood out of the shirt first with warm water and then the sparkling water. Her tongue licked her lips as she tried to get the feelings out of her body, after the blood was out, she hung it over the glass door to the shower and walked out again.
there we go” she said still not really looking his way, “So, I don’t think I have anything that fit you” she said looking at him, “or maybe an oversize hoodie actually, if you want?” she asked, this time taking him in, and without thinking about it sit bit her bottom lip.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Boom boom goes my heart   Boom boom goes my heart - Page 2 EmptyOns Mar 03, 2021 6:59 pm

Zadkiel noticed how her gaze didn’t rest on him, like it had done before. Was it too much that he stood topless? The memory of how her fingers had run across his back, when he had taken of his shirt the other night, suddenly popped up in his mind and gave him goosebumps along his spine.
She took the shirt, not really looking at him. Therefore, he noticed how she mouthed something. Was that an oh my God? He shook his head smiling slightly before he turned his gaze back to the kitchen desk. Blood. He grabbed a papertowel, slightly wet, and started to clean of everything that had blood on it. The parsley which had gotten blood on it too was thrown out before he slowly started cutting what he was interrupted in. In went the parsley and was stirred around. He then started cleaning up the counter and removing everything that now was categorized as trash; bags, empty cans, packages, etcetera. It seemed to match perfectly as she hung the shirt up on the glass door. As soon as he heard her voice, he turned around from the counter, only to lean on it, and let his hands rest on it. It wasn’t like he did it on purpose, but the position did make his muscles pop just a bit more. He shrugged lightly, before he realized how she looked at him. He stopped leaning against the counter and slowly approached her, “We can try?” he said, ready to follow her to wherever she was storing her clothing.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: Boom boom goes my heart   Boom boom goes my heart - Page 2 EmptyOns Mar 03, 2021 7:26 pm

This time Letha could not stop looking at him, how he stood there without a shirt leaning back by the counter, he looked like he was ready to get his photo taken for a god damn magazine! That was not fair, not for one minute.
“mmh, yep, yeah lets try” se said as her teeth slowly stopped sinking into her bottom lip, and shook her head to bring it back to reality. So, a hoodie! Yeah, would be a shame if he got cold or something like that. She turned around walking back to her small office, and started opening some of the file cabinet drawers, finally she found a big washed out black hoodie that looked more grey than black at this point and turned around to give it to him. But instead of handing it just like that, she took one step forward and put a small hand on his chest “Even as it would be a shame to put a hoodie on something that looked like god damn Greek statue” she laughed as she threw the clothes in his head, and went back to the kitchen, slash living room, slash bedroom “Did you bring wine by any chance? Seems like I could really use a glass of wine
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Boom boom goes my heart   Boom boom goes my heart - Page 2 EmptyOns Mar 03, 2021 8:23 pm

She seemed somewhat hypnotized for a moment, but caught herself and went into the office, him just behind her. While she looked in her drawers, he put his right hand on the table, resting while he looked at her searching for the hoodie. From the drawer, she found a big washed out hoodie.
The way she approached him, made him smile lightly. Her hand on his chest was cold, but quite so welcome. He chuckled at her compliment, but didn’t really have the opportunity to reply, since he got a hoodie thrown in the face. He shook his head, while he took it away, letting his gaze follow her into the kitchen.
He slowly started to unfold the hoodie. “Uh, yeah, there’s one on the counter,” he said before he started to pull the hoodie on. It might be a little too tight, but he could fit in it, right? He tried to wiggle his arms a bit around until he came to the conclusion, that it wouldn’t fit around his arms nor back. “Uh… Letha?” he said, with his head covered in the torso piece of the hoodie. The hoodie kept his arms up in the air, and only covered just above his nipples. Slowly, and quite cautious, he turned around, so he could sit on the office desk, hoping that she would give him a hand with the hoodie.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: Boom boom goes my heart   Boom boom goes my heart - Page 2 EmptyTors Mar 04, 2021 9:21 pm

She took the wine and found an opener and started opening the wine, she had just got the cork up as she heard his pleading call, with furrowed brows she put the bottle back on the counter and walked back into offices. At first, she didn’t really understand what she was looking at, Zadkiel standing with her hands straight up into the air, as if we tried to remake the y.m.c.a dance, but not only that, the hoodie only covered over his nibbles!
Slowly her hand moved up in front of her mouth, and then she started laughing, not one of those cute laughs, a small snort or a little teasing laugh to make sure the guy thought that she liked the joke. No, this was one of the full-blown belly laughs, she was laughing so hard, that she was afraid that a little pee actually would come out. Her hands folded around her stomach as she tried to regain her composer again.
Wait, wait I need a picture of this!” she shouted, and ran back and found her cracked phone, didn’t matter it should do the job. She took a couple of pictures, before she finally put the mobile away, and walked over to him “Okay! I’m going to try pulling it down, you, try to wiggle or something” there was still a laugh in her voice, as she pulled down the shirt, this was going to be harder to get off him than on. As soon as his head was out again, her lips found his, and her arms snaked around his neck. “You really make my life better, you know that?” she mumbled against his mouth, as her grey blue eyes looked into his.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Boom boom goes my heart   Boom boom goes my heart - Page 2 EmptyLør Mar 06, 2021 12:20 am

Zadkiel waited patiently while for her arrival, but as soon as he heard her laughing, he couldn’t stop laughing himself. He must’ve looked ridiculous. Her laughter filled the room with warmth, even though he felt slightly embarrassed. She was having the time of her life with this sight. His cheeks were definitely flushed red, also by the heat it had created from laughing in the hoodie. “Letha!” he laughed, as she explained that she needed a picture of his failure of dress himself. He could her how she left the room again and went back taking a couple of pictures. Zadkiel himself chose to ‘pose’ for some of the pictures, changing the curve of his body and how his legs were positioned.
He agreed, laughing, to her idea to try to wiggle into the hoodie, and tried his best. It was no easy task, and it might’ve been smarter just to let him borrow a blanket. As soon as his eyes could see the room again, he blinked rapidly from the sudden light. Lowering his arms, trying to get the hoodie to fit better. As he felt her lips on his own, he chose to close his eyes, wrapping her arms, slightly restricted by the hoodie, around her back. “I know now,” he mumbled back, slowly opening his brown eyes looking into blue grey eyes. He could stand there with her, like this, forever, but… “We should eat before the food gets cold,” he said, pulling on a slight smile.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: Boom boom goes my heart   Boom boom goes my heart - Page 2 EmptyLør Mar 06, 2021 4:39 pm

Mmmh, I guess you’re right” she breathed but didn’t move just yet, her head found its place against his chest and closed her eyes, just a second more she told herself and then she finally let him go. To think that she was just about put her fangs in him, now to standing there in a moment of pure bliss, it was kind of weird to think about. This whole day was very weird if she had to be honest, but it slowly turned out to be better, nothing more was allowed to go wrong now.
alright, let’s eat” she laughed and walked into the kitchen again, she put the pan between the plates, and started pouring the wine into both glasses. “Cheers” she said with a small smile, as she gave him his glass and clink hers against it, she took a sip as she sat down. “This looks so good I can’t wait to taste it!” she proclaimed, as she started filling her plate but waited patiently for him to take some before starting eating. “And it tastes good too” she said after a few bites “this, is really nice” she mumbled, as she took her glass and took a couple of sips. Just this, sitting down and eating a nice meal drinking some wine, Letha couldn’t remember the last time she had allowed herself these small pleasures.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Boom boom goes my heart   Boom boom goes my heart - Page 2 EmptySøn Mar 07, 2021 10:05 am

It seemed like she felt the same way the way she laid her head on his chest and closed her beautiful eyes. He sighed, relaxed, and continued to hold her with a pleased smile on his lips. When she seemed to have gotten enough of the embrace, he slowly let go of her, so they could continue with the plan.
He followed her into the kitchen and watched her pouring the wine for both of them. A small smirk appeared on his lips as he was handed the glass of wine. “Cheers,” he repeated letting their glasses clink once, took a sip and sat down. It was impossible not to smile, as she complimented how the meal looked and started filling her plate. She was either really hungry or really persuaded by the look of the meal. When she had filled her plate, he started filling his own. “I hope it tastes as good as it looks,” he said, before he put the spoon back and started eating with her. A pleasured hum left him, as he tasted the food. He nodded, agreeing with her, that it tasted good. While he didn’t have food in his mouth, he said: “It really is… I could get used to this,” he said, still with a smile on his face. Of course, he meant cooking for her and eating with her – all of the explosion and the way he figured out that she was a vampire wasn’t in this calculation. He just wanted to spend time with her and to see her happy.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: Boom boom goes my heart   Boom boom goes my heart - Page 2 EmptyTirs Mar 09, 2021 8:31 am

without all the drama, I hope. Because if I have to set the scene with blowing myself up, and all that then I might take a pass on that part” she chuckled, she knew what he had meant he would be one of those people that just liked those slow nights were one could just spend time with the people he held close, and enjoying each other companies, just like herself as she didn’t need to go out into town drinking and partying. She took a deep breath and kept eating a little bit, thinking about what to talk about, anything really, but one question was always seconds away from slipping her tongue, but now with this setting she couldn’t hold back “What, are we to each other? I know I said we should maybe figure it out, but I just – wondered how you felt?” she finally asked putting her fork and knife down looking Zadkiel in the eye. Were they more than people who had met one night, where she had been drugged and the morning after they had kissed and almost gone all the way only to try to see if they were more than that? Was it maybe too early to put a label on it, and maybe they should just enjoy each other’s company as they did now? “Sorry, I’m just.. very new to this, I’ve never really – dated anyone before” she chuckled nervously, and started stabbing the food with her fork not really looking him in the eye, while her free and started tucking some of the free strains of hair between her fingers.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Boom boom goes my heart   Boom boom goes my heart - Page 2 EmptyTirs Mar 09, 2021 3:37 pm

Zadkiel chuckled as Letha of course needed to make sure that he didn’t think about all of what had happened while they had been together this day. “Pfft, no, no. We need all the drama,” he joked. But something in him, felt like he needed to underline that what he had said had been a joke “I was just thinking about dinner, really,” he said, with a calmer tone.
For a short moment, they sat and enjoyed the food, without any drama or new problem luring around the corner. It was peaceful. Just until she asked the question. He froze and looked up at her, just as he had closed his mouth around the fork. Thoughts about what they were started to fill his mind. Were they friends, dating or maybe even further? They’ve known each other for a long time, but within a couple of days, everything had evolved into something bigger and brighter; or that was what he thought of it. Slowly he pulled the fork out of his mouth, while she started to apologize. He hurried to chew his food and swallow, before he would answer. “Well…” I thought you knew the answer, because I clearly don’t. He put down his fork and knife before he let his eyes rest on hers yet again, even though it seemed like she was looking at her food. “You don’t have to apologize. I’m also new to this,” he said. With that, he felt like he had already answered, that he thought the same; dating. Something told him, that he needed to say it out loud. “But, I guess we’re dating?” he said, tilting his head slightly. It wasn’t like he didn’t wish to date her, but he didn’t wish to overstep any boundaries. He wasn’t in a rush.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: Boom boom goes my heart   Boom boom goes my heart - Page 2 EmptyLør Mar 13, 2021 11:18 am

She chuckled a bit when he said he also was new to this. Her face slowly lifted. A small smile started to appear on her lips, as she took him in. He meant it didn’t he. Letha couldn’t stop the smile that started to spread on her lips, and her fingers started dancing over her cheek bone and removed a lock of her hair. Just for a minute she didn’t know how to respond. But only because she was alien to the feeling that started spreading in her chest. Was this what happiness felt like? A small giggle left her lips, as she looked up again biting her bottom lip. “I would like that” she whispered, even as those words didn’t feel like they justified what she really was feeling. Hopefully her face would tell the whole story. “That we are dating” she added and took a sip of her wine to gather some more courage.

This is really good though!” she said a little too loudly and started eating again. And even as embarrassment rushed through her body, she couldn’t help but keep smiling. Almost to that effect that her cheeks started to hurt.

They had a really nice evening, and got even closer.

Out
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Boom boom goes my heart   Boom boom goes my heart - Page 2 Empty

Boom boom goes my heart
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» My heart
» An eye for an eye. A heart for a heart?
» Piece of my heart
» Where is my heart at? (Niylah)
» The heart of the matter

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Southside :: Det nordlige Southside :: Boligområderne :: Terror street-
Gå til: