Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

A lawn mower that created connection

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Ryan
Beta
Ryan

Fag : PE, swimming, combat
Antal indlæg : 131

A lawn mower that created connection Empty
IndlægEmne: A lawn mower that created connection   A lawn mower that created connection EmptyTors Feb 18, 2021 1:11 am

A lawn mower that created connection Main.php?g2_view=core

Place: Aston, Raymon Street.
Date and time: March 10th, 18:30
Weather: Cloudy, slightly warm
Outfit: White and black striped shirt, black pants and white sneakers.
Dedicated to: @Seraphina

… And press the power button. Ryan did as the instructions said and pressed the button with a circle and a line, but nothing happened. He sighed loudly and turned the small lawn mower around. He sat on the ground, with a leg on each side of the electronic grass trimmer. The ground was still cold, even though it was spring. Being spring also meant that the grass had started growing and this was the reason why Ryan sat in the front lawn of his family’s house; they wanted him to make the lawnmower work. It was new and his younger sister wasn’t very handy. Normally, Ryan’s big brother had the solution, but he had passed away almost two months ago. He still didn’t really understand how he had ended in the situation he had gotten into and it could keep him awake at night.
Multiple buttons was pressed, without really knowing what he was doing. The lawn mower was flipped around again, and the power button was pressed. Once again nothing happened. He sighed. He had been sitting with this damn machine for about an hour or so. Surrendering, he let himself fall backwards, so he laid down, looking up into the cloudy sky. Hopefully it wouldn’t start to rain while he tried to make it work – it probably didn’t do well with water.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Seraphina

Seraphina

Humør : If you can't stand the heat, stay out of hell
Fag : Literature + Psychology + Art + Material arts
Antal indlæg : 116

IndlægEmne: Sv: A lawn mower that created connection   A lawn mower that created connection EmptyTors Feb 18, 2021 6:05 am

Outfit
____

It was a time for change. It had been weird moving from Moonlight Falls to Gaia, but everything was actually much easier after that. It was easier for her mother to get to work, and it only took a bus ride or trip with a train to come to the academy. Seraphina had still yet to come to terms with what she had done two months ago, but it had helped having her mother and siblings around her - telling her she wasn't a monster - even if she felt like it most of the time. Seraphina had often thought about whose life she had taken, if he was a father, a brother or maybe an uncle. Thoughts that haunted her every single hour of the day. Like always, Seraphina was taking a little walk down the street - spring was here and she loved seeing everything slowly blossom after a long and cold winter. The fallen angel's eye caught something and it made her stop shortly. She slightly tilted her head to the side looking at the guy sitting in the grass, looking like he was about to quit all hope for the lawn mower. A soft chuckle left her seeing him fall backwards to the ground.
Seraphina took a deeper breath in, "have you made sure it's charged before trying to start it?" She asked and crossed her arms slightly looking over the low fence around the backyard. "You should be able to see on your phone if it's fully charged," it wasn't really like she knew a lot of things about a lawn mower - but she had seen Zad have his fist-fights with the one their mother had bought once. "Unless you already have accepted its fate?"
Ryan
Beta
Ryan

IndlægEmne: Sv: A lawn mower that created connection   A lawn mower that created connection EmptyTors Feb 18, 2021 4:19 pm

Staring into the grey sky Ryan tried to think about why the machine didn’t work, but everything that popped into his mind, seemed to be right or already done. It was only until a sweet, soft and angelic voice asked if he had tried to charge it first. The voice was not the usual voice that he heard when he thought. When he thought, it used to be his own voice or something like it, and this definitely wasn’t anything like his own voice, therefore he turned his head in the direction of the new neighbors fence.
“Uh…” he said, clearly thinking about if he had seen a charger somewhere. He sat up and looked around for the box the machine had been in. You should be able to see on your phone if it’s fully charged. He chuckled lightly as he reached out to grab the box.
“Well, you just changed its fate,” he said with a slight smile putting the box on top of his somewhat spread legs, so he could have a look into the box. “But eh, I can’t check the battery,” he chuckled lightly before he explained: “I don’t have a phone.”
“Can you check it?” he asked and with a rolling hand gesture he invited her closer. He put away the box and got up, realizing just how small the neighbor was, and that it was a new face. He had observed that the family had just moved there not so long ago. Having lived at this street all of his life, it was easy to recognize new people and remembering who moved away and who moved in. When he had passed the house, he had taken a look on the postbox, and he clearly remembered the names on the postbox:

Eden Nelson
Tien P. Nelson
Seraphina A. Nelson
Kemuel E. Nelson
Seraphina

Seraphina

IndlægEmne: Sv: A lawn mower that created connection   A lawn mower that created connection EmptyMan Mar 08, 2021 8:08 pm

Well, you just changed its fate, Seraphina chuckled lightly and nodded a bit. "Good, we can't have lawn mowers die around here.. the police might come for your ass," she replied and stepped a little closer looking at him sit up.I don't have a phone her eyes looked like they could roll out of her face, "you don't have a phone.. how can you walk around without a phone.. that is like.. walking around without a brain," she responded as she walked closer to him, and sat down on the grass closer to him. "I can check it out however, but you should seriously get a phone.. How do you keep in touch with your friends.. the world?" She then asked, clearly still shocked by the whole, didn't have a phone thing. Seraphina never left without her phone, the longest she had been without her phone was after that night were she had killed that werewolf, she had forgotten her phone in the forest after it died and she had dropped it. Seraphina hadn't even gotten a chance to find it again, and she had gotten a new one only few days after she returned home - after all she did have money saved up. "I'm Seraphina by the way. Lawn mown savior," she handed her hand out to the guy with a warmer smile.
Ryan
Beta
Ryan

IndlægEmne: Sv: A lawn mower that created connection   A lawn mower that created connection EmptyMan Mar 08, 2021 9:09 pm

Ryan chuckled as she told him the police would come after him, if he killed the lawnmowers. “Well, that would be a disaster, since it would mean that I would have to hide… And if you ask my brother, I’m not good at that,” he said. He knew from when he was younger and played hide and seek, that Roman always won. He watched her getting closer, observing her. Her eyes almost popped out of her eye sockets as he said he didn’t have a phone. She wasn’t the first to be surprised, but she certainly was the first with such an expression. He couldn’t hold back a chuckle. She had quite big eyes already, and widening them the way she did certainly made them massive.
“I guess I don’t have a brain then,” he said, opening his mouth wide to knock a couple of times on top of his head, so a hollow sound would appear. He chuckled, thinking he was funny.
She sat down closer to him, and he lifted the lawnmower with ease from his position to give it to her. She might need some kind of number or something – he had no clue, if he was going to be honest. “Well I plan to meet them when I see them, or I call them on the landline,” he said and pointed towards his parents’ house. He had never really had a problem without a phone. He just thought it was too difficult to handle. He took her hand to give it a great handshake, “Ryan, lawnmower executor,” he presented himself with a smirk, before he let go of her thin small hand. “You just moved here, right?” he asked, bending his knees so he sat in tailor position.
Seraphina

Seraphina

IndlægEmne: Sv: A lawn mower that created connection   A lawn mower that created connection EmptyLør Mar 13, 2021 7:58 am

I guess I don’t have a brain then she chuckled, "I guess you are right." It was so rare these days that people didn't even go around without their phone. She couldn't imagine her life without her phone, or she could and she'd had a few days of detox - best and worst of her life, she had of course had other things to worry about. Seraphina took out her phone, and her eyes darted him shortly as he mentioned landline, "your folks have a landline?" Seraphina couldn't help but sound a little judgmental, even if she didn't mean to come off like that. Seraphina returned her gaze to the lawnmower again, as she installed the app from what she could tell belonged to the product. While she waited for the app to download she returned her attention back to him and had presented herself. He took her hand, making the smile grow a little bit bigger. Ryan."Yeah, we did.. it's a lovely neighborhood.. when people don't try to destroy their lawnmowers." She laughed a little to herself, before a noise from her phone told her that the app was ready. It was weird having her parents split up, it was the last thing she had expected to happen and on top of her new identity as fallen angel, she could barely navigate in those two events. As always she escaped through running away in her own head, pretending that nothing had changed, and that everything would return to normal soon enough - knowing it never would.

Her phone was totally organized, it was possibly the thing that the owned that was in complete order - just like her laptop. It made it easier to navigate in the ocean of applikations. "I've seen my brother do this before," Seraphina mumbled to herself as she tried getting the product registered. She had to confess to herself it was nice sitting here, with or without a phone - Ryan not seeming to know anything about the world she daily had to live in. He didn't see her like that, the queen of social media -  or asked her if he could be in the next video or anything like that. He simply just sat there, in a world of peace without the noise from her world. For a short second she wondered how it would have been if she never had picked up a phone or started any account to handle her loneliness. How different would she had been? The product got registered and she gave him a nod. "Place it down.. lets see if I can get it to work."
Ryan
Beta
Ryan

IndlægEmne: Sv: A lawn mower that created connection   A lawn mower that created connection EmptyLør Mar 13, 2021 10:34 am

Ryan continued with his chuckle, as it seemed like she thought it was funny too. A slight warm, crooked smile appeared on his lips as she told him he was right. He had no brain.
Oh the judgement in her look, as he told her about the landline made him smile a wide teethy smile. “Don’t you have one?” he asked quickly, teasing her. Maybe they had one, but didn’t use it, since everyone at their home had their own cellphone. Most people had figured that Ryan wasn’t the social media type of guy and had found their way around it. It wasn’t like the landline was ringing all the time. Mostly it was Ryan making the calls since he never really was present in the house to take the landline. After all, he had observed that there was only one male name on the mailbox, and as far as he had seen, it may or may not be a brother with a similar age to Seraphina. He seemed like a nerd that probably would piss of but communicate well with Riley.

Ryan’s brown eyes followed her gaze to her phone. She was like everyone else who owned a phone, the way she sat with it. Even if she didn’t say it, it seemed like it was a pleasure to meet him. Ryan laughed with her, as she mentioned destroying lawnmowers. “Noted,” he said chuckling. A melody sounded from her phone, but his eyes stayed at her while it seemed like she tried to figure something out with the lawnmower. “Well, we’ve lived here forever,” he said shrugging with one shoulder, “And I’ve never really experienced anyone else but me, who ruins their lawnmowers,” he said with a low giggle. “I’m sorry if it ruined the whole neighborhood,” he chuckled. Ryan wasn’t the type to look over the shoulder, and watch what people were doing on their phones. It was their business.

“You brother is also obsessed with electronics?” he allowed himself to ask. If he had the possibility to know just a bit about the family before he actually greeted them, it would be easier to navigate around them, knowing where their limits were.
Suddenly it seemed like something was about to happen with the lawnmower, as she told him to put it down. “Yes, sir,” he said, turning it, so the top was upwards and placed it on the grass. He tried to look at it, wondering if there was a button he needed to push, in order to let it work properly. “Can you turn it on from your phone?” he asked before he got to his feet, lowering a hand to her, to help her get up from the ground. It was also here that he realized just about how tiny she was, which resulted in his eyebrows raise once.
Seraphina

Seraphina

IndlægEmne: Sv: A lawn mower that created connection   A lawn mower that created connection EmptyTirs Mar 16, 2021 6:00 am

It was weird suddenly having two homes, but she liked it here. It was also closer to everything, and she didn't have to spend hours on the train to get to the academy now. "No, or Zad isn't at least - I have two brothers.. Zadkiel doesn't live with us anymore, but he comes by - can't resist mum's cooking you know," she chuckled a little bit, Seraphina always preferred him home. If it was up to her, none of her siblings were to ever leave home and things could just stay the same - it would be so much easier, but she knew the world didn't work like that. "My twin-brother however, you barely catch him outside his bedroom. If you ask me, he has barely even realized we have moved - not as long as he has a game going," she shook her head a little bit. They were all dealing with this divorce thing their own way, it was a huge change and it was way too much change at once for the fallen angel.

Can you turn it on from your phone? She took a deeper breath in and looked at him as he offered her his hand. "It should " she responded before she took his hand and got up on her feet. She frowned a bit at him shortly as he raised his eyebrows. "What?" Seraphina asked a little unsure and narrowed her eyes a bit. Then she turned her eyes to the phone and went to the menu of the app to activate the device. The lawnmower started shortly after, "ta-da," she chuckled a bit and looked up at Ryan. "But maybe you should get someone to download the app as well, don't your parents or siblings have a phone?"
Ryan
Beta
Ryan

IndlægEmne: Sv: A lawn mower that created connection   A lawn mower that created connection EmptyTirs Mar 16, 2021 10:29 pm

Ryan nodded slightly, as she explain that she had two brothers, and just for a mere moment, he wondered if Tien was a male name – only to realize that she had mentioned a brother named Zad – no Zadkiel. He chuckled lightly, as she explained that it was the cooking that got her assumed older brother to visit them. “It almost sounds like I need to compete against your mother in cooking,” he laughed – also hinting that he got quite some cooking skills.
As she explained that her twin brother almost never got out of his room, he couldn’t help but smile. He sounded like quite the nerd – not that he was judging… Okay, maybe he did. “Funny, my sisters are twins too,” he mentioned, “But he sounds like a very social fellow,” he chuckled shaking his head with her being quite ironic. He chose not to ask why they had moved; it wasn’t like she lived far away and that he wouldn’t be able to ask her just another day.

What? He opened his mouth, with a slight smile, looking away. Busted. “Nothing, I just…” He looked at her again and pressed his lips together before he put his right hand to his right shoulder, waving it back an forth, to resemble her height.
She turned her focus to the phone to turn it on. Ta-da He looked at the lawnmower and saw how it was moving. “Nice! High five!” he said raising his hand, for a ‘regular’ high five, only to lower it, so he was certain that she could reach it. Her height was quite cute, but he didn’t dare to say it just yet. The smile turned neutral, and he shrugged. “Well, it’s only me who doesn’t have a phone,” he said shrugging. “I’ll let my baby-bro install it. It’ll be alright. But thanks a lot,” he said with a smile. He knew that baby-bro wasn’t a favorite word from Roman, but whenever he wasn’t around, Ryan used it. He ran a hand through his hair, to end up scratching his neck. “Do you wanna greet the Walkers?” he asked and pointed towards the garden door, which would lead them into the living room and into the kitchen. He wasn’t really sure whether or not if his siblings were at home, but he knew that his mother was in the kitchen preparing dinner.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: A lawn mower that created connection   A lawn mower that created connection Empty

A lawn mower that created connection
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Why do I have this connection with you?
» A friendship created in diversity is the most beautiful of all - Calla

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det sydlige Aston :: Bolig området, middel klassen :: Raymond Street-
Gå til: