Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Trip down memory lane - CW

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

Humør : Well, this is some serious shit. What the hell happened?
Antal indlæg : 335

Trip down memory lane - CW Empty
IndlægEmne: Trip down memory lane - CW   Trip down memory lane - CW EmptyTors Dec 24, 2020 10:25 am

Thread dedicated for: @Alazul

DATE | Monday 12 november 1920'ish
TIME | The day is almost over 23.45
PLACE / AREA | New Orleans - Speakeasy
WEATHER | Raining
ATTIRE | Dress Hair

The speakeasy was alive that was the only way that Elena could describe how the vibe was, for a woman who had lived since the 1700’hundret, times was changing for the better. More fun, more joy and definitely more freedom to be whatever you wanted to be.
And what Elena wanted was to be a big deal and she was going to make it so, with every means necessary. And that was why she was here in this joint, waiting for a man named Alazul Spanish she was come to believe for bluewing. Most curious it wasn’t often that you would stumble upon such a unique as this man, which would have been a very interesting topic to bring up wasn’t it for the pressing matters at hand. She needed money to make art and without the art it would be hard to steal some of the best paintings at New Orleans Museum of art. So, what easier way to persuade the mob to help her out? They were some of the highest of the hierarchy here in New Orleans, so if that was what it would take her – she wouldn’t hesitate.

Nursing her dirty martini, she looked around before finding herself a table to sit at. Wearing a golden long dress, with her hair pulled up in the latest fashion, she found herself being stared at quite a lot by the men sitting at the bar. Even though she hated being out in public like that, she couldn’t help the flirtatious smile forming on her lips. What she would give to rip those eyes out, but the smile and face was very good at holding those thoughts back. But now more than ever, would she love that her contact would pop up.

Sidst rettet af Elena Ahlers Ons Jan 20, 2021 11:28 am, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Alazul
Første af Racen
Alazul

Humør : “Maybe you have to know the darkness before you can appreciate the light.”
Antal indlæg : 103

IndlægEmne: Sv: Trip down memory lane - CW   Trip down memory lane - CW EmptyTors Dec 24, 2020 2:32 pm

Outfit
Black suit with a Black fedora and a red rose in the suit

In The 1920s New Orleans was run by 5 big families of mobsters. One of them was the Bone wraith a family of mostly humans, but they controlled everything on the southside. Drugs gambling, even art never came past them. Alazul had trough the last few years made a big enough impression to become underboss of the family in 5 years. And the family thrived, there was only one thing they did not deal in and that was the northside, reason was the family who was a woman was running.

Today Alazul had a meeting for the Don a woman art thief had gotten and appointment with the don, but since the don had other things to take care of, they quickly had changed the plans. As they arrived outside the place. The speakeasy was as always filled with people as, Alazul came in his black suit showed his place, and if it was not strong enough the place became quiet, as soon as he arrived. As he moved up towards the bar asking for the woman he should talk with. They where quick to point it out, so on he went down towards her. Miss Ahlers, I presume.” He said as he then took place and sat down on the other side of her, as he waved the hand to make the men take some time off.
” so what can the Bone wraith do for you.” He asked sending her a charming smile, as he took the fedora off.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Trip down memory lane - CW   Trip down memory lane - CW EmptyFre Dec 25, 2020 6:10 pm

Yes” she said as a quick reply and looked up at the man, who joined her opposite her, good looking and charming. Even though she had the same charming smile and look in her eyes, everything bone in her body told her that he was dangerous, and she should be very careful on how she proceeded from here. “Already onto business, how about a drink first?” she asked, but never gave the man time to reply before she flagged down one of the waiters. A woman came over with a lusty smile as she flaunted all of her good parts “And what can I do for you honey?” – “I would like one more of these, and – what would you like?” her eyes looking at him sparkling with joy and interest, you could tell a lot about a person on what kind of drink they wanted. She would take him as a scotch or whiskey kind of guy, neat for sure, to fingers or one? Time would tell.
Alazul
Første af Racen
Alazul

Humør : “Maybe you have to know the darkness before you can appreciate the light.”

IndlægEmne: Sv: Trip down memory lane - CW   Trip down memory lane - CW EmptyFre Dec 25, 2020 9:34 pm

As she commented on that he was straight to business he could not help himself from forming a little smirk. When she did not give him time to say anything normally, he would not be a calm and not give a damn about it.  As he looked at Elena, the woman clearly trying to drag his attention away from the beautiful woman who was sitting in front of him. “A double whisky on the rocks, you should be able to get that" he said to the waiter, who a bit disappointed went away from him. “So Miss Ahlers, should we get down to what you wanted to talk about.” He did not want to fall in any traps so as always, he was fast to keep himself up and running.

“a drink is always nice, but lets be honest we did not gt here for pleasure, I did not, and I don’t think you did either.” He addd a bit cooky, as he sent her a charming smile. There was a little glint of some flirtatious in his eyes, which she probably would be quick to see. When the woman came back and severed their drinks he sat it down not touching it yet, clearly trying to figure out if he trusted her enough to take the drink, but there was something about her.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Trip down memory lane - CW   Trip down memory lane - CW EmptyLør Dec 26, 2020 4:37 pm

She clicked her tung as he ordered, so he was an ice cube lover, she would have swored that he looked like a man you liked it neat. Well, you couldn’t always be right, even though she was seldom wrong, at least she got the drink right. As her eyes looked at him, she was a little surprised how quickly he went on with his business, so he wasn’t here for pleasure? “Well that’s too bad, I always liked mixing business with pleasure, but have it your way – maybe you have misses waiting for you at home, have you?” even though she started with an American accent, the British one always had a way to start show through, couldn’t run from where she was born and brought up. “Well then” she leaned over the table, her arms folding under her breasts. “A little birdy told me that the bone wraith is starting to have an interest in art, let’s just say that I have a way around that area, and I think that we could become good friends, very good friends” she leaned back as the waiter came back, and took the glass in her slender fingers, taking a small sip, while waiting on the others reaction on her little speech.
Alazul
Første af Racen
Alazul

IndlægEmne: Sv: Trip down memory lane - CW   Trip down memory lane - CW EmptyOns Dec 30, 2020 7:48 pm

As she comments that she personally liked mixing the two things he could not help but smile a little. “I mean its not a bad idea to do that normally, and know I got no misses waiting for me at home, so you should not feel threatened beautiful.” He added a little cheeky as he listens to her next words, when she leaned in over the table, talking to him again given how she started to talk to him, yet again this time about the Mafia. So, this was why he was here, “Art I mean maybe we are, I can hear a bit around to see if the Don still has interest in it.” He said as he took his drink as it came down taking a big mouthful of it.

The heat was nice. “But you know what, maybe we can become very good friends Elena.” He added as he sent her a cheeky smile, clearly flirting and being playful with her of this girl was very charming, and he would not mind having fun with her, and then they could talk about it again later.

“So maybe we can mix it if you still want to push the business a little bit on hold.” He said as he sent her a charming yet playful smile as he enjoy his drink.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Trip down memory lane - CW   Trip down memory lane - CW EmptyOns Jan 06, 2021 6:02 pm

Her lips pursed a bit when he said that it wasn’t a bad idea, hook, line, and sinker. Men was always to easy to manipulate when it came to sex, as a smart woman said sex makes everything a problem. And by not having it, the not having it was a problem too, well she might have been raised a prude but she defiantly not one now, beside he was easy on the eyes so why not?
Heat pooled around her neater regions as she slowly leaned over the round table they where sitting by. She matched his cheeky grin with one of her own, and raised her eyebrow, making sure she sold the whole innocent act well. “You really think so?” she mused and lean back again, swirling the clear liquid around in her glass. “Maybe you’re right, and I most defiantly think you should talk to the Don if his still interested in it, make sure to emphasize on how it would turn a lot of cash, for both partners. If he doesn’t mind paying out of his own pocket to start with” her tongue liked her lower lip, before she drank form the glass and put it away again. “So how do you like to mix pleasure with business?” she had slipped her foot out of her high heal, and slowly her toes wandered up against his leg to his groin area.
Alazul
Første af Racen
Alazul

IndlægEmne: Sv: Trip down memory lane - CW   Trip down memory lane - CW EmptyOns Jan 06, 2021 8:01 pm

When she leaned in forward towards him, his eyes could not help but look down at her body, since the dress showed a bit of her breasts, not much but just so he could see what he was dealing with. He was a male so he could not help himself, it was like the heat had been knock up a bit, since he started to have it a bit hot in here, or maybe it was just his body. Clearly wanting something from her, his body was hungry, and he could feel it how his lust slowly started to build up. As she commented on him calling her beautiful he sent a charming smile, “I would not say it if I did not mean it Elena.” He knew her name but had only done the formal thing first if he would have left quickly and if she had not caught his attention.

As she then started to comment on the work, he decides she probably where right, he should ask the Don if he was still interested at least a bit later. As his eyes followed her every move, he had not noticed the toes moving up to his nether regions. He took a mouthful as she asked, what he wanted out of the pleasure and how he wanted to do it to be honest he was up for anything as look as the one woman he did it with could surprise him.

He gave a gasp as her toes finally reached his body. “ I would be open for most, kind of pleasure.” He stated in a cheeky manner, as he then looked over at her. He was full of lust, and not much would be needed to make him comply.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Trip down memory lane - CW   Trip down memory lane - CW EmptyTirs Jan 19, 2021 7:47 am

As she got the reaction from him that she desired, she slowly removed her foot again, only doing the act of seduction as a way to get his attention. And how that had worked, it would be very beneficial to have a man of his rang in her pocket, and even though it wasn’t all about lust or the thought of him being a very handsome man, even though that didn’t hurt, not one bit. She could see this going somewhere at least, not just a one-night stand, and even though it wasn’t frowned upon as much as in the time she had grown up, she was still inclined to think back to when she was just a simple nun, in a cloister where her father had been a priest. If he could see her now, using her foot to arouse a man? The thought made her lips curl up into a small smirk, her blue eyes almost turning dark with lust as she looked towards Alazul.

Well, how about you invite me somewhere more privat?” she leaned over the table while her voice was almost purring with seduction. Why waste time on petty flirtation, when you could just get right down and dirty?
Alazul
Første af Racen
Alazul

IndlægEmne: Sv: Trip down memory lane - CW   Trip down memory lane - CW EmptyTirs Jan 19, 2021 2:43 pm

As she talked to him again with a nearly seductive voice, as she leaned over towards him. His eyes looked into her dark eyes now filled with lust, when she asked him if it was about time h invite her to a more private place. His heart was completely bound, the job itself could wait he had told her she would not be able to get the answer right now, but when he had asked his boss, he could figure it out, maybe he would even take the power himself and then work with this seductive woman. “I mean if you don’t wanne do it here in the bar?”

He whispered before he got up, his men where still having a nice time and to be honest he did not want to take them with him, he kind of wanted Elena for himself without any of the men being nearby. “Stay here, and when you guys are done you can get back to the don, I will take a little detour with our friend here “he added as he took th keys to the car they had arrived in from the driver. He guides Elena to the car as they both got in, h looked at her.

“So is this private enough or should we get to a hotel.” He asked as he sent her a playful smile as he would be starting to drive.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Trip down memory lane - CW   Trip down memory lane - CW EmptyTirs Jan 19, 2021 3:51 pm

Her nose curled up and a smile was almost like a whisper over her lips, when he asked her if she didn’t want to do it here in the bar, scandalous, what wouldn’t people think if they actually did what he suggested. But she never got the time to respond on his outrageous request, before he got on his feet and pulled her along, the smiles on the men he had brought faces was more than enough, to let her know what they were thinking, not that she cared.

A laugh escaped her, when they half ran to the car and got in. Private enough? Before he had time to react, she had crawled over onto his lap and straddled him. “Private enough, but there might not be enough space?” she breathed just a hair strand away from his lips, before she slowly pressed them onto his, her eyes clothes as she let his hands up under her skirt. “Because I like it when you can move around, just a little bit” she whispered as she took her lips away from his again, her sapphire eyes looked deep into his dark.
Alazul
Første af Racen
Alazul

IndlægEmne: Sv: Trip down memory lane - CW   Trip down memory lane - CW EmptyTirs Jan 19, 2021 5:49 pm

When she quickly Straddle him, he could not help but laugh. As she then commented on there might not be enough space he look at her with a playful smile, before he responded. “ Ohh that might be true, but that don’t seem to be a problem for you Elena, since you decide to sit here. “He added a bit cooky, before he felt her lips on his. As he closed his eyes returning it with just the same amount of passion. As she then took his hands and lead them up under her skirt. He could feel how her body seemed to be ready. He looked up at her a returning her kiss just as passion as before, as he then leaned back.

“If you want a hotel we have to drive you know, so as much as I would love you sitting on me, if you want to do it on a hotel with more room you have to get over to the passenger seat, you can entertain me in the mean time if you want.” He added sending her a little wink with his left eye, “ i should be able to get us over to a hotel very fast.” He added a bit playful, as his fingers moved under her panties just to feel how wet she was.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Trip down memory lane - CW   Trip down memory lane - CW EmptyOns Jan 20, 2021 11:44 am

Well it’s the best seat in the car, so I thought to myself, why not?” she added just as cheeky, two could play that game, and even though she had the feeling he was more experienced than she was, she had a lot to offer.
Heat had pooled in her abdomen, maybe she didn’t have the patients to actually wait till they got to the hotel, but then again last time she had done it in a car, her back had ached for months! “And here I thought you were a man of many talents, and could drive even though I was sitting onto of your lap?” she cooed, when she felt how his fingers slide under the fabric of her panties, making him well aware of her urgency, but then she complied as she slid of him and sat in the passenger seat “Well let’s see how fast she goes! And you better not take me too one of those skanky hotels” as she returned his own wink, as her one hand slowly found its way over the pants bulge, just making him understand a little more that she meant it; go fast.
Alazul
Første af Racen
Alazul

IndlægEmne: Sv: Trip down memory lane - CW   Trip down memory lane - CW EmptyOns Jan 20, 2021 9:08 pm

As She commented on it might be the best spot in the car, he could not help but laugh. “ Ohh Maybe it is but I can see, for your pretty face then. “ He said as he sent her a little smirk when she finally moved over, he looked at her. “Ohh so you got class.” He joked as he then started the car, when she then asked him to drive fast clearly wanting to get started as fast as they could. He then took and hammered down in the speeder as he turn the engine and drove. He would not mind getting started and after her hand considering it was something she wanted to do to.

As he drove his hands was on the road, sometimes turning to send a little smirk to Elena and, whatever she had begun. If she was not going to do anything the driving part would just go as normal until they would reach the hotel if not he would turn in to a little place where they could get dirty and be private, it all was up to how impatient she was.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Trip down memory lane - CW   Trip down memory lane - CW EmptyTors Jan 21, 2021 9:18 pm

Even though there was a lot of things that sprung to mind, that she could do to him while he drove them to a hotel, she didn’t really let any of them become reality, mostly because she liked this body how it was, and crashing wasn’t something she had set her hopes up for this night. So, the hand on his thigh was more as an urgency, don’t leave me hanging for too long. And he had said she got some class, well if it was how he saw her, she could hold back and then he could show her, just how much he wanted her and not the other way around.

She had been the one joking about that he shouldn’t take her to some rundown hotel, but as the motel sign lit up just as they were passing; “Here” her voice was low and husky, as the blue eyes was almost dark with lust, a fancy hotel would end with too many questions, motels was made for the discreet nature, as the motor died down, she leaned in and let her tongue run over his earlobe, “so how about getting us a room” she whispered, before she let the tip of the tongue run down of his neck and kissed it briefly. As she moved away from, she open the door for him, and winked “Do hurry"
Alazul
Første af Racen
Alazul

IndlægEmne: Sv: Trip down memory lane - CW   Trip down memory lane - CW EmptySøn Jan 24, 2021 6:38 pm

As He felt Elenas hand and heard the husk voice of her. He looked over at her before he turned to the motel as he closed the door, and the engine shout down. He felt how she leaned into him; there he felt her lip around his ear playing with it as she ended up asking him about getting a room. As he then felt her lip going down his neck there was followed by a kiss. He then heard her voice as he opens his eyes. He scuffed a bit, at the playful nature she was going with, she kind of wanted to get him turn on and it worked. “All right I will get us a room since you want more room.” He answered to her comment a bit cooky, when she asked him to hurry, he could not help but smile,

“all in due time.” He said a bit cooky as he sent her a little smirk. He then took the car and went out of it, going over to the motel there he went up to the reception. “Just give me the best room, you guys have I know it’s a motel, but you probably have one with a lot more class. “ The woman stood a second before she nodded finding the key, as he then went back to the car to get Elena with him with the key in his left hand playing with it. “Here is the key.” He said a bit cheeky, as he then opens the door for her. Still playing with the key.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Trip down memory lane - CW   Trip down memory lane - CW EmptyLør Jan 30, 2021 1:15 pm

As every other woman would do, she quickly grabbed the rearview mirror to look at her makeup. Other than her lipstick being a little smudged her heavy-lidded eyes looked as if she just put it on. With a quick retouch she applied new lipstick just as Alazul came back and opened her door. A smile lifted the sides up as she asked for his hand to get out, the horrible thing with those old cars, always so low to the ground.

Well since you have the key, why don’t you show the way” her voice said, as she leaned towards him, a coy and challenged look in her blue eyes. The clonk of the metal that was the door being shut behind her, almost gave her a little scare before they started to walk towards the motel room. As they got in she turned around and smiled – “Spared no expense I see..” she teased, before she threw her purse on the chair and bend down to take a look in the minifridge, surly there had to be some kind of alcohol in there.
Alazul
Første af Racen
Alazul

IndlægEmne: Sv: Trip down memory lane - CW   Trip down memory lane - CW EmptySøn Jan 31, 2021 6:15 pm

I might do that.” i added as she leaned towards him. He had noticed that she had redone her makeup, one of the things he never seemed to care about that much but trough his life he had started to pay attention to the small things. As they walked up towards the little room, he could not help himself sending her a cheeky smile as she commented on the room. “I mean I would never sleep in a room there was without any class I do have a reputation to uphold. "

He said as he followed her walk towards the minifridge when she bends down he could not help himself from actually going up and grabbing her on her butt.

“You are seeing anything worth down there, or are there not anything good in the fridge.”
He asked in a whisper as he leaned in over her whispering it to her ear. Before he then would bite a little teasing in her ear, one of the things about being more animial than man was how the instincts sometimes could take more control than what you wanted, but after the years it had just become normal from him.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Trip down memory lane - CW   Trip down memory lane - CW EmptySøn Feb 07, 2021 10:20 am

She looked over her shoulder when she felt his hand grabbing her butt and made a small laugh through her nose. He didn’t waste any time maybe it was a good thing. She grabbed two small whiskey bottles and sat them on the table beside the fridge, turned around and looked at him. Her hand placed on his chest and slowly backed him towards the bed, so he eventually would have to sit down.

I might have, but why don’t you sit there, and just enjoy the view” she breathed toward his lips before she removed herself from his sphere and walked over to the table and poured the golden liquid into the two glasses that were put there for the guest to use. Not the fanciest, but they would do. She walked over and gave him the glass, and slowly she started taking of her dress infront of him.
Alazul
Første af Racen
Alazul

IndlægEmne: Sv: Trip down memory lane - CW   Trip down memory lane - CW EmptySøn Feb 07, 2021 1:00 pm

Alazul could not help but smile as she turned around after her little chuckle. His eyes meet hers as she turned around to him, as she placed her hand on his chest and slowly pushed him back towards the bed. Here she pushed him down, one thing he noticed now was that she was not human she was probably with that strength either a vampire demon. As he then looked at her walk back he could not help himself from taking in how she looked, the body everything on her was just beautiful. As she then walked back towards him handing him the glass of whisky as he then followed her movements as she slowly started to take the dress up when it would be off, he would take his hands out clearly wanting to touch her as she would take everything else off.

He could feel how his member slowly started to get bigger as his excitement and urge for wanting to fuck her would become bigger and bigger. His hands would slowly move up towards her breasts, as she was removing clothes slowly, he would even forget his drink.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Trip down memory lane - CW   Trip down memory lane - CW EmptySøn Feb 28, 2021 4:17 pm

As she stood there in her bra and underwear, she saw that he didn’t even take care of his drink anymore, so instead she took it from his hand, as his hands moved towards her breast. Slowly she poured the golden drink over her chest that soaked that small piece of clothes she had left on her. Elena leaned towards Alazul and pressed her lips against his, threw the glass to the ground that bounced on the floors carpet. Slowly she started crawling over him, as all thought started to leave her mind, it had been so long since last time she had let anyone touch her like this, and all reason of this being a bad idea especially since they were going to be working together. Well, it was kind of late to back out of it now.
She straddled him, and started peeling his shirt of him, I wasn’t fair that she was the only one that was almost naked at this point.
Alazul
Første af Racen
Alazul

IndlægEmne: Sv: Trip down memory lane - CW   Trip down memory lane - CW EmptySøn Feb 28, 2021 6:12 pm

As Elena took his glass and poured it all over her body, he leaned his head towards her cleary with the itend of sucking some of the alchol up, but before he could do much hislips meet hers and he laid down seeing her crawling over him like a predator. He then felt her slowly taking his clothes off him or at least his shirt. He then looked up at her as he started to help her with removing it so she could finally see his upper body naked for her eyes. His lips slowly started to move over her body, using his tounge to get some of the alchol in his system, why wast it. His lips got up to her bra, as he looked up at her he then removed the bra with his teeths. He then looked up at her, sending her a cooky smile before he started to bite around her breast to then end up sucking a little in her nippels before he wass going to bite agian. It was clear on his body, that he enjoy it since she proably could feel it poking a little to her body, even if it was trough his trousers.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Trip down memory lane - CW   Trip down memory lane - CW EmptyTirs Mar 02, 2021 8:46 pm

Her eyes were filled with lust as she looked down at him, her fingers grabbing the strains of his hair tight, first she let him make love bites around her breast, a small moan left her lips as she threw her head back, but it didn’t take long before pulling him back kissing him, testing the sweet note the alcohol on his lips after licking it of her body.
Her lips wandered to his ear where she first let her tongue run up the tip of it, until she whispered if he had any protection, he pulled a little away and looked at him waiting for answers. “Hm, shame, well then we just have to risk it” she whispered towards his lips, before she turned them around and then pushed him out of bed “Your turn to give me a little show” she smiled teasing, pulling her bra of all the way, throwing to the ground. She turned her eyes back to him, as she slowly slipped out of her panties, waiting for him to make the next move.
Alazul
Første af Racen
Alazul

IndlægEmne: Sv: Trip down memory lane - CW   Trip down memory lane - CW EmptyMan Mar 22, 2021 7:29 pm

When her lips reached his ear, and he heard her voice in a whisper, if he had any protection. His answer was clearly that, he had not to be honest he had not thought about it. When she pulled away, his answer came out, clear as day. “no, I have not.” He said in a teasing voice, before he then felt her push him out of the bed. As she dropped her panties and took her bra off. His eyes meet hers as he got up slowly opening his trousers before, he looked at her with a cooky smile he then drop his boxers off in a slow movement before he moved over towards her, his member clearly being ready to some play time right now.

“Why don’t you show me just how much, you want it.” He said in a teasing voice as he moved closer to her face with his member clearly, wanting her to use her mouth a little. Who knew where, the evening would lead them anyway, right now it was just some play time and she had thrown him out of the bed so he could give her a little show. His members was a bit over average, and was there by not small by any means, and he had never had any complaints.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Trip down memory lane - CW   Trip down memory lane - CW EmptyTors Mar 25, 2021 12:32 pm

So that was how he wanted it?
She crawled back to him and got up on her knees as he walked over to her, and she could see just how aroused he was about the whole situation. At first, she rested her hands on her thighs sitting in front him with her blue eyes looking up at his figure. “I thought you were to one that needed to show me, but alright” she mumbled, and slowly let her tongue gliding over his arousal. Then she took him in her mouth and started gliding back and forth. She had done this before, that much was clear, as her hand left her leg and folded around his member to help with attention her mouth and tongue was already giving him. Her eyes closed, as she started sucking around his member. Showing just exactly how much she ‘wanted it’
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Trip down memory lane - CW   Trip down memory lane - CW Empty

Trip down memory lane - CW
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» A trip down memory lane
» A trip down memory lane, does it end in pleasure or pain? (CW)
» A little trip to Scotland
» A bar trip - Baby
» A trip to Pandora's box

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: IX :: USA & Canada-
Gå til: