Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

A trip down memory lane

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Asher

Humør : '
Antal indlæg : 60

A trip down memory lane Empty
IndlægEmne: A trip down memory lane   A trip down memory lane EmptyTors Jul 23, 2020 5:39 pm

A trip down memory lane Tumblr_olynhwWUee1w3diczo1_500

TIME | 12:21
PLACE | Vintage Looking Bookstore
WEATHER | Sunny, but chilly
OUTFIT | Black dress pants, and a long sleeved tight black shirt, and wavy brown hair, and black shoes.

- Smells like Mint.
- 1,74 cm
- Has this.. angelic aura over him, and angelic scent

Topic For - @Alexander

The sound of the gentle bell, as the door was once more opened.. Asher stepped inside the little vintage bookstore, as he greeted the store clerk with a nod. The clerk looked shortly towards him, as he smiled, before saying " What a lovely surprise to see you young man. How have you been doing lately? ".
Asher gave a soft little smile from him, as he stepped inside, all dressed in black dress pants, with a tight black long sleeved shirt, as he looked at the man. " It´s been... hard, i must admit. How about you? ". The man smiled, as he said " Wonderful actuallty, but.. i´m sorry to hear that. If you would like, i have gotten an area made upstairs, where one can sit and read, if you would like? ".
Asher nodded shortly, as he looked through the books, before he found a book. He then paid for it, before he went upstairs by the small steps, as he sat down besides the window at the little table, that was a little too high for him, but perfect for just.. slouching over and closing ones eyes, as he did, after having read a little and looked out the window..
This was the place.. where he first met Alexander....
* I wonder what he is doing now.. *. He sighed, as he yawned softly, before he leaned over the table a little, as he found himself falling asleep over the book.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A trip down memory lane   A trip down memory lane EmptyOns Jul 29, 2020 8:12 pm

Clothes: A grey t-shirt and a pair of dark pants, with black shoes
- Other: 2,03 meters tall, Supernatural charisma & British accent

It would be a lie if he said, that he didn't quite like going to this place, the thoughts and memories that came with it, did hurt a lot more than what he had wanted to admit. This was the place he'd first met Asher, the one he'd loved and the one that he'd lost before he had even wanted to think of it as an option. But of course, a place was nothing but a place, and he couldn't let the past be the master over what he did or did not do. Maybe this was why he this evening, had decided to go back to that bookshop, that very same bookshop so much memory was over.
As he got inside, he noticed how nothing really had changed, and that maybe he'd been the only one who had changed, from what had happened in the past and where he was now in his life. He wandered around the many books until his nose caught the scent of someone, yet it couldn't be him...because he was dead. He'd been to the funeral, even paid for everything about it, he'd grieved and been in pain, was still in pain about it all. Though he knew he could not let this go without knowing, so he quickly found the source, and then ended up behind him, and there he was.
It was as if no time had gone by, yet all the time had gone by, and he wasn't the same, though much of him appeared so "It's really you," he said with a voice almost breaking from all the emotions and memories coming up to the surface. Would he survive this? Or was he just doomed to live pain over and over again.
Asher

Humør : '
Antal indlæg : 60

IndlægEmne: Sv: A trip down memory lane   A trip down memory lane EmptyOns Jul 29, 2020 8:22 pm

Asher slowly opened his eyes as he heard an all too familiar voice. It was like an echo of the past, a little sprinkle of joy, only to come crashing down once more from the heavens, as he would yet again, be fooled by his own subconcious, as he softly rubbed the outside of his eyelids, that still struggled to open from the light slumber, that had been way deeper than intended. " Mm.. what? " he said with a soft almost hum to his voice, as he was still slowly waking up, only to look over his own shoulder to see.

Alexander

Oh god.. oh god no. No it couldnt be him. It couldnt be Alexander. He couldnt see him, he couldnt. His complexion almost drained from color, as his blood ran cold in his veins. He looked up towards Alexander, with what could only be described as pure shock, or motified almost, as he didnt know what to do in this type of situation. What would one do.. when they saw their former big love, now.. crumbled to ashes. He wasnt part of that life anymore, and nothing could ever garantee him.. to be part of it again, not in the same way. His heart ached, as he felt such emotion rush over him, like a tidal wave.. only to be drowning in sorrow, as tears started to stream down his cheeks.. like droplets of pearls.. reflecting in the morning sun, from the window, as he just looked at him, before a choked " Alexander " ran past his lips, one he had never hoped to utter.

He didnt know if he should run or stay, as he slowly rose to his feet, before he just stood there. He took a step back, as he looked around, almost like he was considering fleeing, but his body wouldnt move. " i´m... " he couldnt bear to see him.. or hear him say that he wasnt wanted in the same way.
" I´m sorry.. you werent suppose to find out ".
It sounded wrong. Coming out that way. " I mean. I werent ready to put you through that kind of pain once more ". Cause clearly it had to be painful. Seeing one´s loved or former loved one, standing in front of one. He knew they werent the same people as they had been at that time, and maybe.. it was actually for the best.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: A trip down memory lane   A trip down memory lane Empty

A trip down memory lane
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Trip down memory lane - CW
» A trip down memory lane, does it end in pleasure or pain? (CW)
» A little trip to Scotland
» A bar trip - Baby
» A trip to Pandora's box

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Aston centrum :: Gågaden-
Gå til: