Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

A trip to Pandora's box

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

A trip to Pandora's box  Empty
IndlægEmne: A trip to Pandora's box    A trip to Pandora's box  EmptyFre Aug 09, 2019 1:07 pm

@Wintera
Outfit: Link
____

Its was in the middle of the afternoon, and the sun had yet to disappear. She liked this part of town, filled with people walking around looking at these supernatural shops. It looked like something Hecate could have come up with, but Echo knew there was other forces at play along side her family. She walked around mostly keeping to herself, but there was no doubt she found people quite fascinating. Echo walked into the little place called Pandora's Box, and sat down at a table looking at the different type of posions you could by. Her friend Lana had introduced her to the fun of partying and Echo wondered if this place could give her the same feeling? She spotted a girl with almost silver eyes and turned around, chuckling a bit before she got up and followed the girl a little.
"I'm sorry, I really like your eyes," she was bold and didn't have trouble telling when she found something beautiful. "Its my first time in this place, do you know what would be a good beginners choice? " she asked with a warm smile.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A trip to Pandora's box    A trip to Pandora's box  EmptyFre Aug 09, 2019 4:12 pm

Link to | Outfit

Click.. Click.. Click... Click.. Click...
Click.......

The footsteps stopped abruptly, and the sound that followed them like so. Silver looking eyes, looked at the mysterious looking pub in front of them. A refreshing sight to look upon. A familiar sound hit her like a tide wave, and suddenly it hit her, it was the sweet delicate sound of Nick Waterhouse - I Can Only Give You Everything. She didnt know if it was the music or maybe just the whole atmosphere that the place was giving off, that practically beckoned her to come in, sit down and have a drink, and so she did. The heels clicked on the hard flooring, and drew all the attention from the few people that were already there. She gave off a little smile from the corner of her sweet lips, before she sat down in front of the bar and crossed her long legs, before she took a look at the menu card in front of her, with all the interesting drinks on it.

She had not given much consideration to the surroundings or the people around her. She had just gone straight for the drinks, but something made her break her look, for just a second, when the bell hit the door, and a person walked in. She followed the stranger, for what felt like forever, with her silver looking eyes, quite stunned at the beauty before her. However, she caught herself staring at the stranger for quite a while before regaining control of herself again, turning her gaze down to the menu card. It was all something that she had not seen before, nothing ringed a bell. * What kind of drinks are these even?? *. She stod up and ordered a drink called purple poise, before she got it handed and then walked around a little, just to check the place out. Suddenly she found herself looking into blue eyes of the girl, that she was looking at before not too long ago.

An eyebrow rose as she looked at the woman with wonder, over the sudden compliment of her eye color. " Um?, thanks ". Her accent was a little thick still, from her upbringing in russia. She suddenly found herself in a situation unlike any she had ever been in, when the woman asked her about what kind of choice wound be a good starting point. * Well this is not embarrassing at all.. who am i kidding!?, find something to say.. hurry TERA.. just something! * Her lips curled up with a small smile of embarrassment before she replied "I would love to help you, but this is unfortunately my first time here too ". She scratched her head a little, before she gave asked " Maybe we should explore their drinks together?, if you would like to of course ". She gestured towards the table near them, still retaining the slightly embarrassed smile on her full lips. If she said yes, she would go over and pull the chair out for her, before finding a spot across the table herself, so they faced each other. If not, she would just remain standing.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A trip to Pandora's box    A trip to Pandora's box  EmptySøn Aug 11, 2019 9:09 am

Echo smiled politely, she liked the accent it was different. The demi gods own were slightly different as well, as she had a more Greek accent. Echo chuckled lightly when the admitted she was as new here as herself. The suggestion made her smile and she didn't really think twice about it. She loved learning more about people, and she enjoyed trying new. Echo licked her lips shortly before she gave the girl a nod.
"I would love to," she followed the woman to the table and sat down on the chair pulled out for her. The blue eyes followed the beautiful witch as she sat down across her.

There was something about those silver eyes, that made Echo feel like she could find herself lost in them in the matter of seconds. She smiled to the woman.
"My name is Echo," she presented herself and moved one of the blonde curls behind her ear. She moved her ice blue eyes to the menu card and picked it up into her right hand. Echo thought of it as weird material, but didn't say it out loud. Her mother always said not to make sure not to put a target on her back - blend in with the crowd. The list reminded her once more of people she knew.
"Seeing anything you like?" She asked a bit curious and looked up from the card. "Or should we just take them from the top and down?" Echo chuckled a little and looked down the card again before putting it down on the table.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A trip to Pandora's box    A trip to Pandora's box  EmptyMan Aug 19, 2019 3:23 pm

When she nodded and made signs to go to the table, she gave a small smile before following her to the table and gently pulled out the chair for her, before sitting down opposite her. She couldent stop smiling to Echo, there was just something about her, that almost filled the room, with such an energy. " Echo, what a lovely name, i like it. My name is Wintera, but you can just call me Tera if you like, but you dont have to ". She gave a slight chuckle, before taking a card from the other table, so they both had one, before looking it through. She looked up, when Echo spoke to her, before putting down the menu card.

" I´m just gonna fix something for us, just wait here ". She then stood up, walked to the bar, ordered small samples of all the drinks on the menu card, paid for it all and then walked back and sat down. "  They said it would take a little time before they came down with the drink samples, but until then, we can get to know each other a little better. So do you live around here or are you just passing by? ". Wintera took a little sip of her drink, before looking down at it, and gently pushing it towards Echo. " Do you wanna have a taste?. It taste a little like Huckleberries, i guess its properly where it got its purple coloring from too ". She smiled slightly.

It was a nice refreshing feeling, to actually have someone to talk to. It was very rare, that she actually enjoyed a persons company, because she was a little of a lone wolf. But Echo was like a fresh breath of air. The ice blue eyes, was almost magical to look at, and there was just something about her, almost an innocent like nature to her?, like an animal aura.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A trip to Pandora's box    A trip to Pandora's box  EmptyLør Aug 31, 2019 9:32 pm

Echo gave Wintera a nod as she walked up to order some samples for them. She smiled when she returned.
"Sounds like a good idea," she agreed. Echo looked at the drink as Wintera gently pushed it towards her and asked if she wanted a taste. It was rare Echo said no to anything of that sort, so she took the glass in her left hand. She moved it to her lips and took a few sips, just to let the flavors play around on her tongue.
"I've lived here for a few years time, but my mum lives in Greece - so I spend much of my time there as well," she told and placed the glass back on the table. "You are right. It tastes lovely," Echo moved one of her blond curls behind her eyes, she had a hard time not looking at Wintera. She loved the company. It wasn't everyday you actually just could take someone spontaneously with you to a table and start talking. "I like Gaia, I live a little outside the main cities - its closer to the forest. Call me weird, but I just like staying close to nature." She confessed. Echo loved the way Wintera looked at her, she didn't know why. But it was like they spoke the same language without saying any words at all - she enjoyed that.
"How about you Tera? Are you from this area?" she asked and tilted her head a little to the side.  "What do you usually do in your sparetime?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A trip to Pandora's box    A trip to Pandora's box  EmptyFre Sep 06, 2019 7:32 pm

//Out pga sletning af karakter <3 //
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: A trip to Pandora's box    A trip to Pandora's box  Empty

A trip to Pandora's box
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» A little trip to Scotland