Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Unsay these spoken words

Go down 
3 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Unsay these spoken words Empty
IndlægEmne: Unsay these spoken words   Unsay these spoken words EmptyMan Nov 09, 2020 6:17 pm

@Caroline <3
Outfit: Link

He couldn't really avoid reality anymore, he owned her that much. This show couldn't go on, and she deserved more than what ever he could give at this point. He couldn't help but feel like he betrayed his heart by denying what he felt about that little witch from The little lamb. Ajax took a deep breath in as he walked closer to Caroline's dorm room, and he lifted his hand up to knock but stopped just before the skin met with the woodened door. He wasn't good at things like this, and perhaps it was the main reason he had avoided it for so long. He then knocked on the door and phased through the door, he had never been the one to actually use a doorhandle anyways. "Hey Care," he took a deeper breath in and his two-toned colered eyes searched for her. He was about to say something else when he could sense something was off about her, was that a scar he could spot on her? His jaw tensed and he rushed over to he. He removed some of the blonde hair from her shoulder to check if she was alright. It seemed like the scar was a week old or close to that at least. "What happened?" he didn't really looked into her eyes as his was trying to analyze if she was more hurt than what he could see. "Who did this?" It was very rare that anger roamed over the demon's voice but it was clear how it dominated in this second. He wanted to know who had done something like this, and he wanted that person to pay.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Stefanja

Stefanja

Humør : My life is organized chaos.
Antal indlæg : 178

IndlægEmne: Sv: Unsay these spoken words   Unsay these spoken words EmptyMan Nov 09, 2020 6:50 pm

Outfit: White crop top and black pants and a blue and white hoodie and scars-reference

Caroline stood by her mirror with some cream in her palm and on her finger. She carefully smeared some on the scar next to the left corner of her mouth. She then went to the scar above her left brow and lastly the two on the right side of her neck. They were bigger and more visible. She heard a knocking and only just got to sigh, before she heard Ajax voice. She hadn’t even got to think about opening the door, and he was already in. She jumped slightly on the spot by his voice. Her eyes shortly looked over at Ajax, before she looked away again. She didn’t want him to see her scars right now. He hadn’t been there to help her. They hadn’t had any contact for a while. She had felt like he was trying to push her away and eventually she had given up on contacting him. But now he seemed to come crawling for something.
“Hey,” she said in a low voice, trying to act like she was just putting cream om her whole face, so he wouldn’t notice. But he did. In no time he was next to her, pushing some of her hair away from her face. She sighed and took her hands away from her face. No reason to act like nothing had happened. Two questions darted after each other in her direction. She bit her lower lip shaking her head a bit before she turned towards him, which would reveal the visible scars on her face and neck. Her whole body was covered in scars – some wasn’t even scars yet. “Why do you care all of a sudden?” she asked and let her eyes look from one eye to the other, her lower lip starting to tremble and blood started to flow in her cheeks, making her blush. “Where have you been?” she asked with a mushy voice.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Unsay these spoken words   Unsay these spoken words EmptyMan Nov 09, 2020 7:21 pm

He could see the trauma in her eyes, something bad had happened. He could feel the guilt dig in his gut as her words began to cut deep. Since when hadn't he cared, all he did was caring for everyone. He took a sharp breath in as he frowned a bit, not understanding her words completely. But she was right, he hadn't been there, if she blamed him for that, it would be so - he also knew he should have been there. "A bit tied up I'm afraid, I'm so sorry I haven't been there," he replied and kept his eyes on her. The main reason he had stayed here at the academy was to make sure nothing bad happened to Caroline or Atlas, now Atlas had travelled to Spain, he was here to look out for Caroline - and yet he had failed that one job. "Please Care, what happened?" He almost begged for her to let him in, jsut to tell him what happened to her - Ajax simply just wanted to know if there was anything he could do.
Stefanja

Stefanja

IndlægEmne: Sv: Unsay these spoken words   Unsay these spoken words EmptyMan Nov 09, 2020 7:58 pm

She pressed her lips together as he said he had been tied up. Sure. Her defenses were all up. She didn’t know what to say to him, but shortly after he almost begged for an answer to his question. Her mind was racing to find any excuse or a way to brush it off, but his worried eyes made the wall she had built crumble. She shook her head, closing her eyes tightly, before she looked up at him “I… I was attacked by a group of vampires heading to a Halloweenparty…” she tightened her jaw and her eyes fleed to her bed, wanting to crawl under her covers and hide away from Ajax and the rest of the world. Her eyes stayed on the bed, while she elaborated. “They cut me…” she let her hoodie slide down her shoulders revealing more scars. “They played with me like a prey…” she shifted her weight to one leg as a compromise for the awareness on the bitemark on her foot. She sunk a lump in her throat before she once again shook her head. “I thought I was going to die…” she said, breathing heavily. She could hear her own scream from that night in her head. Thoughts about their hands, smiles and voices filled her mind. She wished for comfort, but she knew that might not be what she deserved after the way she almost hissed at him for not being present when she felt like she needed his protection the most.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Unsay these spoken words   Unsay these spoken words EmptySøn Nov 15, 2020 10:12 am

His eyes widened as she told him what had happened, but he kept the two-toned colored eyes on her - even if hers was avoiding his. Caroline let her hoodie slide a little down, and he felt his jaw tense by seeing all the scars. The human told the tale, and Ajax could visualize it like movie he didn't want to see or ever would be unable to see. His heart felt heavy, like an anchor was chained to it while it just kept dragging him towards the ground. "But you didn't, okay?" He took a few steps closer and gently reached out for her hands, he frowned a bit feeling how it was like she tried to distance herself from him. He had seen the look in her eyes the second he stepped in, if it wasn't for the topic - there was something luring in the dark, and he was afraid of what that might be. "You are standing here, alive, breathing - I don't know how you got away, but you did." The dream demon tried his best to be comforting, and he felt guilty that he hadn't been able to protect her from this.
Stefanja

Stefanja

IndlægEmne: Sv: Unsay these spoken words   Unsay these spoken words EmptySøn Nov 15, 2020 11:15 am

Even though Carolines eyes wasn’t looking at his face, she sure could feel how he tightened his jaw. Caring of some sort. She did not even know anymore. Or maybe he was just playing with her, like Elenora explained? Her eyes and face turned towards Ajax as he mentioned she was not dead. Luckily Caroline had been saved by Elenora, a huntress for the supernatural, who had taken care of her, cared for her wounds and comforted her… Maybe somewhat more intimate than usual comfort, but that was another detail.
As he reached out for her hands, she flinced for a second, trying to pull her hands away. She was afraid of getting hurt again, even tough she trusted Ajax, her trust to him was starting to crack. “I’m sorry,” she said, before she took his hands, caressing them slightly. She nodded. She was alive. She could breathe. Reminding herself, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath, which lead to a single tear running down her cheek. His question made her shake her head slightly. How much did she need to tell about Elenora, so that he wouldn’t be mad? She let go of one of his hands to remove some hair from her face behind her ear. She took his hand again, looking at them holding hands. “A huntress saved me. She killed them immediately as she arrived,” she told him. She didn’t specify if it was only vampires or in general supernatural. She tightened her jaw for a second. “She told me about evolved humans,” her eyes started to get more piercing. He should know what that meant. It was some kind of information she hadn’t received from him; the all-knowing, in her eyes.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Unsay these spoken words   Unsay these spoken words EmptySøn Nov 15, 2020 2:09 pm

She was jumpy, giving what she had been put through - he didn't blame her for that, but there was something else, however, Ajax couldn't tell what. Caroline finally grabbed his hands, which made him breathe out.  A huntress had saved her. Huntress. After Ajax had met an archangel not long ago, he knew at some point his father would hear those news, and now Caroline was walking around hunters? It seemed like perhaps more people than Joseph could give rumors without thinking about it. When it came down to everything, there wasn't anyone out there Ajax feared more than his father's rage. "Evolved human? Are you sure she isn't just telling you lies, come on Caroline, you know better than to trust people like that," he breathed out and took his hand back. If he had time, he possibly would have explained more about why he was so pessimistic about a huntress. "You know hunters are out there to kill people like me right? Giving up to much information might danger the people here in town and the academy," it wasn't that he didn't trust her, of course he did, even if he sounded like he didn't at this moment. Ajax was just tired, which was unusual for a demon of his kind. Perhaps it was the way her eyes darted at him that made him sound a little more direct and frustrated.
Stefanja

Stefanja

IndlægEmne: Sv: Unsay these spoken words   Unsay these spoken words EmptySøn Nov 15, 2020 3:11 pm

Lies. Was he really trying to convince her, that Elenora had told her lies? Was he trying to tell her, that the vampires were able to resist her blood because they wanted to play and it wasn’t because her blood was like poison to them? She could feel how everything seemed to crack. He took his hand back. No more comfort. He didn’t trust her and her trauma. She could feel her heart pound against her chest, annoyed by the distrust. She felt her stomach twist, feeling sick. “You don’t trust me?” she frowned, feeling how her voice got thick in bitterness. “I was bitten,” she said looking from one eye to the other before she restlessly took of her one sock revealing more scars and a bitemark. “You’re trying to trick me into knowing nothing. You think knowing nothing helps me?” she raised her voice throwing her sock onto the bed in anger. She didn’t even want to comment on the fact that the huntress might be dangerous to the academy, because what would it matter if she died anyway, knowing nothing.
Bentley
Royal
Bentley

Humør : If your world doesn't crumble when I walk by, I'll make one call to make it happen.
Antal indlæg : 164

IndlægEmne: Sv: Unsay these spoken words   Unsay these spoken words EmptySøn Nov 15, 2020 3:12 pm

Outfit: Link here

Benjamin had been walking around the academy, trying to figure out how he could ask Caroline on a date, without scaring the shit out of her. He was dressed in a checkered sweater and striped dark pants and approached her room. Still being quite far away he noticed something was wrong. Someone was in her room with her and she didn’t seem to feel well about the situation. She was in distress. He hurried to the door, listing on his way, as well as he could, and the conversation just seemed to worsen. With no hesitation he kicked the door open. Caroline jumped on the spot, not knowing what was happening and why someone would kick in her door. Benjamins dark brown eyes immediately investigated the room, seeing Ajax almost towering over her. Poor Caroline. Knowing damn well Ajax was a demon, there was no time to waste. If he was fast enough, he would run to Ajax and grab around his throat, shoving him up against the wardrobe, pushing Caroline away, into the wall. A cracking sound would leave the wardrobe door. Both touches he would be using his ability to give and take power. Taking from Ajax and giving Caroline. No way she was going to get hurt.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Unsay these spoken words   Unsay these spoken words EmptySøn Nov 15, 2020 3:34 pm

"I bloody told you everything about all of this, where would you have been if I hadn't said a word?" His raised his voice a little in frustration. There was so much he had yet to share, and his emotions got in the way. However, before he really got to say more, the door got kicked in. Ajax sighed in frustration by Benjamin trying to play the hero, and he did little to prevent the blood demon from grapping him by the throat. He just simply starred at the demon as he was pushed against the wardrobe, what was his problem? "What the fuck is your problem?" He hissed a bit, before his demon eyes showed up. He wasn't one to lose his temper, if anything he was one of the most calm demon's out there - and he would always try to find a way not to hurt anyone. This year had just proven him that no matter how kind or how much he wanted to help anyone - it wasn't good enough. Ajax just simply never was good enough. "How about you calm the fuck down," he induced instant sleep upon Benjamin, letting the blooddemon take a welldeserved nap. He breathed out heavily and watched the body fall to the ground. He was far from in the blood to deal with Benjamin and anger issues.
Stefanja

Stefanja

IndlægEmne: Sv: Unsay these spoken words   Unsay these spoken words EmptySøn Nov 15, 2020 4:03 pm

“You didn’t tell me I was an evolved human,” she said at least as frustrated as him, but her words were muted by the door which was kicked in and she jumped. Before she knew of it, she was pushed into the wall, luckily not breaking anything. But she felt some soreness in the back of her head. Benjamin had bursted into her room to ‘save her’ from Ajax. Caroline caressed the back of her head, trying to get some hold of herself, hearing how Ajax hissed at Benjamin.
“That you’re Carolines problem,” Benjamin hissed back with his eyes turning red.
“Guys, stop it,” she tried to interrupt, but Ajax was two steps ahead of her, telling Benjamin to calm down – literally. The golden boy collapsed onto the floor in front of Caroline and she felt her heart in her throat. She dropped to her knees, not feeling any pain from the collision. “Benji!” she cried and tried to turn him, so that she could look at him in some way. He weighed too much, and she quickly gave up looking up at Ajax. “What did you do?” she cried out loud and looked back at Benjamin shortly. She got to her feet knowing damn well she didn’t stand a chance against a demon – no Ajax. She grabbed his shirt with both her hands, trying to shake him. “What did you do to him!” No tears ran down her cheeks as she tried to collect herself, trying to get some answers. “You killed him!” she let go of his shirt to hit him with flat hands on his chest. Even with some power from Benjamin, she was too choked and sad to do any harm.
Elena

Elena

Humør : -
Fag : Music + Psychology + Chemistry + History
Antal indlæg : 120

IndlægEmne: Sv: Unsay these spoken words   Unsay these spoken words EmptyMan Nov 16, 2020 6:05 pm

Everything seemed to go so slow as he watched Caroline fall on her knees to turn Benjamin around. Her words were like an echo in his mind, he just took a few deeper breaths in and didn't really pay attention to Caroline crying out loud what he had done. Ajax knew it wasn't anything bad, Benjamin was just sleeping heavily. It was in Ajax's power to wake him up if he wasn't going to sleep for eight to ten hours. He frowned a bit as he watched Caroline panic trying to shake Benjamin, as if it would wake him up. You killed him, he took a step back and blinked a few times. How could she even think that of him? He had told her about his abilities, and yet, she straight to the worst possible outcome. "What? You really think that low of me?" He took a deeper breath in and shook his head a little. "He is bloody sleeping Caroline, but it doesn't matter what I did, huh? You had me painted as a monster the second I stepped in this room. Just tell me why?" He was getting angry and his outburst wouldn't do any of them anything good. "What is going on in here?" A voice from the door sounded. Elena walked in looking at Ajax with a dating look, mostly Caroline's crying was giving it away. "He is just sleeping, Jesus fucking Christ, why does everyone think I'm the bad guy?" He lashed out and tried not ro raise his voice - which was almost impossible right now. "I don't know, doesn't this look pretty bad to you?" She pointed down at Benjamin and Caroline. Ajax rolled his eyes on his next outbreath before he bended down and woke up Benjamin again, it would take at least a few seconds to a minute for him to wake up from the deep sleep. "You should go," Elena looked at Ajax who nodded, "right." He mumbled before just taking a few steps back as he phased through the closest wall. Elena sat down next to Caroline, "he is fine. Just give him some space to wake up."

Stefanja

Stefanja

IndlægEmne: Sv: Unsay these spoken words   Unsay these spoken words EmptyMan Nov 16, 2020 6:45 pm

Ajax reaction made Caroline realize what she had said. Why did she say that. Ajax would never have killed anyone, and she knew that. He was sleeping, yes of course. But seeing his powers in action, in the middle of a heated discussion just made it seem so dramatic. Any panic seemed to wash away from her face. It was replaced with something that sought forgiveness.
Forgive me, Ajax.
She tried to open her mouth to apologize but her voice was deafened by a known voice in the doorframe. A big lump in her throat blocked any words from explaining anything. She wanted to interrupt and say everything was just mistaken and nothing was happening. She had just been overreacting.
Her face was red in anger and frustration and her eyes seemed slightly irritated. There was no wonder Elena concluded what she did. Her blue eyes followed Ajax as he bent down to wake Benjamin up. Caroline distracted herself from pushing Ajax away. He had overacted too. And so had Benjamin. They were all incredibly terrible people right now. Elenas order made Caroline’s eyes dart from her to Ajax who soon after went through the wall. Quite so wobbly she got to her feet. “Elena please, can you look after Benjamin?” she said giving her shoulder a slight squeeze before she went after Ajax. He wasn’t going to leave a discussion like that. “Ajax wait!” She didn’t even notice that she phased through walls just like him. She was too determined to talk to him.

The brown eyes slowly opened saw the blonde hair disappear though the nearest wall. Slightly dizzy, he sat up quickly “Wa-Caro-!” he sighed before he saw the sweet woman next to him. “Where did they go?” he asked, wishing to take more of Ajax powers, just to give them to Caroline. She needed protection.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Unsay these spoken words   Unsay these spoken words EmptyTirs Dec 01, 2020 2:33 pm

Ajax & Caroline

She followed him, why couldn't she just let him go in anger? Ajax took a slightly deeper breath in, but didn't stop. He wasn't in a mood to chat, and he also worried about the human who was attached to his life right now - he hoped Benjamin's attack hadn't scared her too much. Ajax phased through the floor and landed on the first floor, he was way to skilled in his ability and weirdly enough Caroline had the same one - the main difference was Ajax had known his all his life. However, he kept going but still not too far away - if she even attempted to copy his move through the floor - it wasn't to say if she was able to stop before hitting the basement floor or even below the academy - it was a quite dangerous ability if it wasn't in control. Perhaps it was the reason he stopped and watched a bit, just because he wasn't in the mood to talk - it didn't mean he didn't care- because he cared so deeply about her and he did love her, Ajax just wasn't in love with her. His last wish was to hurt her, but he couldn't go around playing her either.

Elena & Benjamin

Elena looked down at the demon who seemed to wake up. He was fine. "I don't know, they have always been like that - nothing to worry about really," Elena said with a confident tone before looking at the door for a small second till she let her gaze all down on the demon again. The nephilim frowned a bit, "why were you even fighting - Ajax is harmless, he wouldn't even dare hurt a fly," she assured Ajax and tilted her head a bit. Elena had grown up knowing about some of the supernatural - her father was a demi-God things almost didn't get more complicated from there - or it hadn't till she died and came back to life. Now half angel, half human - it was weird. "You might feel a bit dizzy for the next few minutes, but try not to worry - you have my word on she will be fine."
Stefanja

Stefanja

IndlægEmne: Sv: Unsay these spoken words   Unsay these spoken words EmptyTirs Dec 01, 2020 5:27 pm

Ajax and Caroline

There was no way she was going to let him get away when she had said something so harmful because she had been in a shock. She had to tell him what had been happening lately. He had to understand that her trauma was still hanging over her, picking at her. It wasn’t because she disliked him at all, everything had just changed since that night.
Caroline had just phased through a wall and was almost about to grab Ajax shoulder, when he seemed to fall through the floor. She hadn’t been prepared for it. She thought that she had had a shoulder to put all her movement into, but instead, nothing. She fell directly towards the floor, closing her eyes, and preparing for a collision with the floor, where she would land on her upper arm and shoulder. But she didn’t hit the floor, she went straight through it.
She had definitely no control of her ability yet. If nothing stopped her, she would take each floor, hopefully get a hold on her ability before she had to go though the core of earth. What would even happen if she was inside something and got out of the ability? Would she just be stuck? Would she bounce back? She had no clue.

//Caroline og Ajax outer efter aftale!

Elena & Benjamin

Benjamin surely felt confused, especially when she said they had always been like that. Had Caroline always had to get so frustrated with Ajax? What did she even see in him? “But…” he stopped himself resting a bit on the floor, as he felt the world dance around him. Benjamin only really knew whatever Caroline had told him. “I… I, eh…” He stopped thinking about her question. No, he wasn’t fighting, he was just making sure Ajax kept his cool, right? Okay, maybe he had been slightly violent, but it was his nature – who could blame him? “I just wanted to make sure she was alright… I could hear how her heart was pounding like if something was wrong…” he tried to explain.
He glanced at the girl next to him as she promised Caroline would be fine and that he might be dizzy for a while. “You better be sure…” he said, “What's your name by the way?” he asked. Now that he might not be able to get up instantaneously, he could at least get to know who she was. The power he had given her still lasted and hopefully she wouldn’t get into deeper trouble than what he had seen…
Elena

Elena

Humør : -
Fag : Music + Psychology + Chemistry + History
Antal indlæg : 120

IndlægEmne: Sv: Unsay these spoken words   Unsay these spoken words EmptyLør Jan 30, 2021 10:52 am

"I can imagine," she replied and nodded bit. "But I can also see it from her point of view - better than most maybe," Elena gave Benjamin a little smile. "She was attack the night before Halloween, and someone saved her. Care, was really lucky, but you don't escape an attack without scares or trauma. She will be jumpy for quite some time," Elena knew she shouldn't speak to much about Caroline's attack, but the scars on her friend was very clear to the eye. Elena had been kept captive for over a week before her taker had murdered her when she had tried to escaped. Still, she was sitting here with no one believing her - because she had been given a second change - but it didn't mean she didn't have any scars, there was just no one who could see them. "I don't blame you for wanting to keep her safe, everyone is lucky to have someone in their life who wants to keep them safe - she is very lucky to have both you and Ajax in her life," Elena pointed out.  "I'm sure," she added quickly after. Ajax and Caroline was a weird duo to figure out, one minute they could look like they wanted to rip each others heads off, but there was only love when everything came down to it - even if they weren't a thing more. "I'm Elena, nice to meet you."
Bentley
Royal
Bentley

Humør : If your world doesn't crumble when I walk by, I'll make one call to make it happen.
Antal indlæg : 164

IndlægEmne: Sv: Unsay these spoken words   Unsay these spoken words EmptySøn Feb 07, 2021 10:10 pm

Benjamin looked at up at her, as she said she could imagine. Did she really, tho? Did she know how it felt to hear people’s heartbeat? Probably not, she seemed somewhat harmless and it seemed like she knew a lot about the two ‘lovebirds’ and how their relationship was towards each other. He couldn’t really tell, if this girl tried to calm him down, or make him hurry to his feet, because the fact that Benjamin hadn’t really know that Caroline had been attacked, made him want to follow her even more, making sure she wasn’t going to get hurt. But of course, she already had some of his strength. Worry was painted on the tanned face. He had to make sure she would feel alright after that episode – and probably this one too. “I-… I didn’t know,” he explained, and let his eyes travel down his body, thinking. Of course, he had realized that she had scars and some wounds on her skin, but he hadn’t really had the time sine he had just been rushing in.

He felt somewhat flatted by her words, telling him, that she was lucky to have him in her life. Benjamin just didn’t understand why it was good that Caroline had Ajax in her life. He should probably ask Caroline about that. “Good,” he said, sighing lightly. “Benjamin. Pleasure,” he said stretching his arm towards her to give her a handshake – also just to sense her power. “I sense you’re a friend of both of them?” he asked raising an eyebrow.

//Afsluttet efter aftale.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Unsay these spoken words   Unsay these spoken words Empty

Unsay these spoken words
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Apology (noun): Spoken expression of one's regret for having wronged another
» Just three little words
» I have no words for You - Marcel
» Words cannot espresso how much you mean to me

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: V :: Akademiet :: Akademiet indendørs :: 3. sal :: Kollegieværelser :: Piger-
Gå til: