Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Those of Demon Blood

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Atlas

Atlas

Humør : (ง'̀-‘́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง
Antal indlæg : 98

Those of Demon Blood Empty
IndlægEmne: Those of Demon Blood   Those of Demon Blood EmptyOns Aug 26, 2020 7:34 pm

Place: The marked
Time & date: 16:00, 10th of September 2020,
Weather: cloudy but warm.
Surroundings: people walking around looking at stuff.
Outfit: Link + barefoot
Topic for: @Lilith <3
___

It was strange. She looked around as she finally realized she was back on Earth. Her gaze looked up to the sky shortly as she closed her eyes and gave a single nod. Her father, the Lord had given her a new mission. Eos was thankful not being punished for letting Lucifer get away, for not keeping Lilith in Hell. She had served at another place for sometime and now she was here, ready to help Michael with his mission. Gaia had changed a lot since last time she was here, then again, she couldn't even remember what year that was. Eos looked around her, seeing people driving around - she had had a few human lessons in Heaven before going here, but seeing it herself, how this world worked so different from the other place - it was remarkable. She frowned a bit by creatures of different species walking side by side, it wasn't something she was fond off. The smell and awareness that demons were around her, was enough to make her feel sick. Time worked different in Hell, even outside the gates - it was the same. And she had smelled demons and lost souls for way to long. So when she got a hunch that a very 'dear' demon was close to her, she started walking towards where she felt it come from. She looked around not seeing her clearly, or maybe she wasn't as good at this as she thought first. "Lilith.. I know you are here," she then said and looked around being aware of sudden movements around her.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Lilith
En af de første 10
Lilith

Humør : "Many called her beautiful, but she wasn't beautiful. No she was red and terrible and red."
Antal indlæg : 339

IndlægEmne: Sv: Those of Demon Blood   Those of Demon Blood EmptyFre Sep 11, 2020 7:56 pm

Clothes: A brown top and white pants Link + Dark shoes
- Other: Is 1,57 meters tall + Aura and scent of an angel + Hair to her hips + Australian accent

It been over 10 days now, since Michael so cruely ripped her out of the body, she'd been inhappeting the last 10.000 years, and yes he said so sweetly how it wasn't personal, but oh she was going to make it very personal. She was going to make him regret he ever crossed her, even after she so kindly had given him her help and even had given him his brother back. She'd done more good things to him, than she'd done to so many and yet he stabbed her in the back, but then again she was very good at the act of revenge, and it was going to be so glorious.
Though the body she now had, while again being that of an angel, was one she did enjoy, the girl was young and youthfull, beautiful and elegant, just how she liked it, and now it was going to give her everything she wanted. Whether she was going to let the girl live beyond this, was not yet to be considered. Yet now the mission, was just to appear so human as possible, and of course find that stupid boyscout angel Michael, she was going to let him believe he was saving an angel, she'd even made a deal with some lesser known creatures, to make it look like they wanted to kill her, so it would trigger Michael stupid need to always save angels.
Yet now walking among the people at the marked, she caught on to the presence of one person, she'd not expected to meet at all, or rather she'd never expected to meet this angel again, yet she recognized the voice, calling her out and with a chuckle, she walked closer to Eos "Of all people, you was always the one who knew my essence the best, even Lucifer wasn't that quick to catch on," she chuckled and with her hands in the pockets of the white pants, she stopped up as she was now standing in front of the other angel "I see daddy didn't punish you too much?" a smirk appeared on her lips, as she raised her eyebrow.
Atlas

Atlas

IndlægEmne: Sv: Those of Demon Blood   Those of Demon Blood EmptyLør Sep 12, 2020 10:18 am

A new meat-suit for Lilith, even through the flesh gave a great disguise, Eos had been in company with Lilith's soul way to many years. They had known each other longer than most people would even begin to know each other. Eos was just lucky she hadn't had to chat with Lilith every single day or time she had been in Hell. "What can I say, you are one of the kind," she chuckled a bit and tilted her head to the side. They stood not far from each other, and Lilith had the advantage here. Eos still knew a little about being on Earth, it had evolved so much since last time she had been here. She rolled her eyes at Lilith for the comment about Eos' father. No he hadn't punished her too hard, he had been furious that she couldn't keep Lucifer and Lilith in their cage. That was the reason she was here, living among humans and for some reason demons had seemed to take over the land. The world even. "I was downgraded because you couldn't just keep sitting in your seat in Hell, next time I will just throw your ass in the pit," the darkest part of Hell. Eos wouldn't even dare to come to close to that herself, no one came back from the pit it was soul crushing even. "Nice new suit, who did you steal that from this time?" Eos crossed her arms and raised a brow slightly at Lilith. It was years since they last had spoken, as time also ran differently in Hell she couldn't really figure out how long Lilith had looked like this - but she knew the bitch had a favorite skin. "Speaking of Lucifer however, have you seen him? I might be able to keep you here just a few weeks longer, if you can just tell me where he is. Hell is a mess, someone needs to keep it in control." Eos didn't how her younger brother had betrayed them back in the days, but he was one of the reasons Hell had been stable. Now it was a mess, both Eos and Lilith knew that wasn't a good thing. It was a war zone and everyone wanted power and freedom.
Lilith
En af de første 10
Lilith

Humør : "Many called her beautiful, but she wasn't beautiful. No she was red and terrible and red."
Antal indlæg : 339

IndlægEmne: Sv: Those of Demon Blood   Those of Demon Blood EmptyLør Sep 12, 2020 10:55 am

A soft chuckle left her lips, as Eos called her unique, which in some cases were true, she was unique from the rest of the Demons and even as a mortal she was unlike any other human. As they stood there, she could so easily make Eos suffer, she could make the angel feel so much pain and potentially even death, yet she didn't actually want to. Even if it held a great disadvantage with someone else knowing the truth of her new face, and even knowing so much about her person, as Eos appeared to know, something in her couldn't bring herself to hurt this angel. They had so much history, and though she would never admit this, she did admire the angel's strength and her convictions to doing what she believed was right, even if it bordered on obsession at times. Yet the idea of someone, whom she'd known for such a long time, and in some ways had a deep bond with, it just made it almost impossible for her to kill Eos.
"You had to know I couldn't stay in hell forever, yes the Angel's did make it harder for me to come back the last time I was put there, but I have followers and people who adore me." She pointed out, as it had been her followers who had brought her back to Earth again after the angels had locked her up, and in this way, it was naive to think locking her away in hell would be a permanent thing, even if they had made it impossible to get out without help. Though the threat of the Pit didn't scare her, she knew Hell better than anyone else, maybe even better than Lucifer, as she'd been there for so many years, and had been a part of its growth, to what it was today. It was believed that when Lucifer killed her and brought her to hell, she'd been one of the first souls to be tortured in this dimension, and with no existing body of her own, she was able to get in and out pretty easily.
She smirked, as the compliment came to her new vessel "Why thank you, it's no Josephine, but it will do," it would never be her true body and if she could not get Josephine back, she would have to work with what she got, and it was better than that 13 year old girl, she was forced to possess after the excorcism. She raised her eyebrow, as Eos began talking about Lucifer and how hell wasn't in a good place "Well, there's two Lucifers on this Earth now, one is missing and haven't been found and the other is far too good to be the king of hell. Though Queen does have a far better ring to it," it was no secret that she wanted to take over hell, as she no longer cared for either one of the Lucifer's, and as she knew hell far better than anyone else, she would be a quite good fit for this position.
Atlas

Atlas

IndlægEmne: Sv: Those of Demon Blood   Those of Demon Blood EmptyMan Dec 14, 2020 7:44 am

Eos for once hoped that Lilith just could point her in the direction of Lucifer, she could bring him back, her job would return and everything would go back to normal. Eos disliked being on Earth even through it seemed like it could use a caring hand and a good anti-demon soap. "Two Lucifers?" She asked and took a deeper breath in. Eos knew about multiverses and having alternative realities, but having two Lucifers in one reality, was that even a good idea? "You wanna be Queen of Hell?" Eos lifted her brow slightly. It wasn't like it wasn't a good idea, actually, if anyone could restore any type of peace in Hell it would be Lilith, the lost souls and the demons working there knew her - they would listen to her. It could be a good thing or a bad thing. Eos took a slightly deeper breath in, it could have ended with the two of them fighting as a show of dominance - but what good would that even do them now, and haven't they learned from former fights that it was a waste of both their time. "Look, I just want Hell to go back to the order it had before Lucifer started messing around with everything and hiring his children to sit on the throne," she then pointed out and crossed her arms slightly. Eos had little to say in Hell, but she had a lot to say in who entered and who left, so the fact that her brother had played around her like that.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Those of Demon Blood   Those of Demon Blood Empty

Those of Demon Blood
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Fox in the Demon pit.
» Feed the Demon