Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Thing's may not be as they seem

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Michael

Michael

Antal indlæg : 652

Thing's may not be as they seem - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Thing's may not be as they seem   Thing's may not be as they seem - Page 2 EmptySøn Jun 21, 2020 2:34 pm

He watched her as she entered the room, seeing how the new clothes fit her better. “Great,” he replied with a brief smile before he opened the heavy door and stepped out of the mountain. He embraced the sun rays as they peeked through the crowns above them, appreciating how peaceful it was. The door was well hidden due to the surrounding nature, and it was located on a rather steep hill, so he'd had to park his car further down the mountain. He locked the door after she’d stepped out before he walked onto a small dirt path through the trees, leading them further up the mountain. It was just big enough for them to walk beside each other. “If you don't mind me asking, what did you mean when you said you’d never had a normal day?” he asked, turning his head to look at her. He wondered what she’d spent most of her days doing and whether she'd had anything remotely close to a childhood. But no matter what, it couldn't have been easy to be forced to grow up as fast as she had.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Persephone

Persephone

Antal indlæg : 368

IndlægEmne: Sv: Thing's may not be as they seem   Thing's may not be as they seem - Page 2 EmptySøn Jun 21, 2020 2:44 pm

She followed him outside, and the second she was hit with the forest air, clear from anything else and all related to the city, she closed her eyes and smiled. It was calm, and she could just hear the wind flowing through the leafs, the trees move and make sounds, and how the animals move around, not at unease from human contacts or any cars. It was just relaxing and calm, and she loved it. Though after Michael locked the door and he began to walk, she walked beside him, actually feeling calm, even though there was more security in the bunkers. As he asked the big question, with what she'd meant with not having a normal day "I was born in a prison and was then given to my aunt and uncle, but they weren't really that loving, and I only got to spend time outside once a week," she shrugged "I mean it was normal for me, but when I read the books, it didn't seem like a normal life or a normal day, spent in some kind of basement, not allowed outside or upstairs." She looked down on the ground, feeling weak in ways she hated "they didn't want me, I was just this freak born to horrible people and no one wanted me," she bite down into her lower lip, not really knowing what else to say "I'm sorry, I don't know why I said that you probably don't care." She couldn't look up at him, because of how weak and scared she felt.
Michael

Michael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Thing's may not be as they seem   Thing's may not be as they seem - Page 2 EmptySøn Jun 21, 2020 9:59 pm

He listened to her as she explained how her childhood had been. It pained his heart to know that she felt that way, unwanted and unloved by her own family. But what hurt more was the reminder of how his own children had said the same things to him, and he’d had to reply with something like 'you'll understand it when you're older' or in other ways explain why he always had to leave, convincing them that somehow it was for the better. It wasn’t fair to them. Just like what her family had done wasn't fair for her. He looked to her side as she apologized, seeing how defeated she seemed, so he grabbed her hand and stopped their walk near a viewpoint, overlooking the green forest below them. “You don’t have to apologize,” he said in a sincere voice. He wanted her to be able to trust him enough to tell him those things, and he did care, otherwise he would have dropped her off at the nearest orphanage. “Look, just cause your aunt and uncle were bad people, it doesn’t mean that it has something to do with you,” he said, not wanting her to feel like she was some sort of freak or at fault for the way she was treated. “You have your whole life ahead of you, and you’re free to do so many things now,” he said, hoping that it would cheer her up to think about her future rather than be reminded of her past. He then looked away from her to the view of the forest and ocean in the distance. Of course, he expected her to help him in return for giving her a home, but he wasn’t going to keep her locked up. Yet, he couldn’t help but consider why they had done it. He returned his green eyes to her, wondering if they did it to keep her safe or if it was more of a question of keeping the world safe from her. He shook the thoughts out of his head as he continued walking, keeping his eyes on the road ahead of them as they were close to reaching the top of the mountain.
Persephone

Persephone

IndlægEmne: Sv: Thing's may not be as they seem   Thing's may not be as they seem - Page 2 EmptySøn Jun 21, 2020 10:38 pm

She got confused, when he suddenly stopped, and then took her hand, and for the first few seconds she couldn't look up at him, but as she did she didn't find any hate, she just found this kindness she couldn't explain. So when he said that just because her aunt and uncle were bad, it wouldn't mean she was also going to be bad, and how she just wanted to believe him. She wanted to be good, and most of all she wanted to be good for him, she wanted to show that she could be like him, strong and powerful, and now this weak girl that seemed to cry over almost nothing "thank you, I'm sorry I'm so emotional, I'm not usually like this," she made a grimace and sighed, being a teenager wasn't any fun and she really didn't like it at all. She hated how one minute she was happy, and then other times she was sad or angry, and she hadn't even been a teenager for more than a day, and who knew how long she had to be like this. She began walking again, assuming he would walk beside her.
Michael

Michael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Thing's may not be as they seem   Thing's may not be as they seem - Page 2 EmptyMan Jun 22, 2020 2:39 pm

He gave her hand a gentle squeeze as she thanked him. “It’s okay,” he said, looking into her eyes as he hoped she believed him. “It’s only natural,” he added. He’d be much more worried if she hadn’t shown any emotions, and he could only imagine that there were a lot of things she wasn’t used to. “You’re going to experience many things for the first time, but just know that I'm always here if you need someone to talk to,” he said. He’d much prefer if she confided in him rather than keep things a secret.
As he reached the top of the mountain, he stood there for a moment to appreciate the view. “What do you think?” he asked, closing his eyes as he felt the wind blowing against his skin and listened to the sounds of nature. It was the kind of calm that was rare to find in today's modern world. “You wanted to know if angels had wings, right?” he then asked, opening his eyes to look at her again. He then pulled off his black t-shirt, revealing his muscular torso before he stepped backward on the edge of a cliff. The sunlight gave his skin more of a golden hue and he felt rejuvenated by the light. He slowly unfolded his wings behind him, standing there like some Greek god statue. His wings were snowy white, appearing wide and strong, and as he felt the wind against them, he realized how much he’d missed the feeling of flying. It had always been the closest feeling he’d known to freedom.
Persephone

Persephone

IndlægEmne: Sv: Thing's may not be as they seem   Thing's may not be as they seem - Page 2 EmptyMan Jun 22, 2020 5:08 pm

She couldn't explain how or why, but as she looked into his eyes, there was this certainty that she knew he would keep her safe, maybe for something in return, but she just knew that if she called on him, he would come and help her. She followed him up the mountain, with a smile on her lips, even though the travel itself was hard, and not like anything she'd done before, but it was fun and she liked it. As they stopped, and she grazed upon the majestic view "It's amazing," she said almost at a complete loss of words. It was so beautiful, she was sure she wouldn't see anything quite like this ever again.
With a confused look in her eyes, she turned to him, as talked about his wings, and then suddenly began taking off his shirt. She felt so strange looking at his naked torso, it was like staring at the naked body of her father, though he wasn't her father, for what she knew. But all those thoughts disappeared, as a pair of white whings emerged "Wow," was all she could say, as she looked at him, and most of all his wings. She knew now, that though evil existed, there was good in this world and he was good after all, he was an angel and angels were good. But in some strange way, he was beautiful beyond compare, standing there with his wings out, and though many would focus on the naked upper body, she couldn't take her eyes off his wings.

//Out
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Thing's may not be as they seem   Thing's may not be as they seem - Page 2 Empty

Thing's may not be as they seem
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» Certain Things
» I can't say the right things
» The things that scares us the most
» Maybe one should try new things once in a while
» One must always try new things

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum