Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

It is about time we talk about what happened

Go down 
Gå til side : 1, 2, 3  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

It is about time we talk about what happened  Empty
IndlægEmne: It is about time we talk about what happened    It is about time we talk about what happened  EmptyLør Jan 18, 2020 6:08 pm

T: around dinnertime - 7pm.
P: a local pizzeria at the waterfront
S: The usual guests, but nothing out of the ordinary
W: warm, considering the date

@Kenna

The last couple of months had been hard. First, he had lost their unborn child, then Ellery, then Spencer… Then he had been forced to marry, to even be considered allegeable to be the new king. The wedding, how beautiful it might have been, had been one of those small specs of light in his gloomy world. Where Kenna had been a light - shining hope onto him - she had lost that glow together with the child. His friendship with Spencer had died with him, and the silence inside his head was deafening. How could anyone ever understand that numbing feeling of silence? That emptiness? After the wedding, he had called Kenna; asking her out for dinner and drinks. They needed to talk, like old times, and ever since he had taken over the Circle, he had lost all track of time. It had been too long.
He had asked her to meet him at that local pizzeria down at the waterfront. That place, where she had gotten dinner with Ellery for the first time. The thought was that they would get some pizzas to go, then go back to the beach house and talk without anyone interfering. What they had to talk about would only make gossip rule the world around them, if the wrong persons heard it.
Wearing jeans, sneakers, a black t-shirt and a leather jacket, he arrived at the pizzeria by foot. He had parked back near the beach house, and the evening was particularly warm for the season. In his hand, he had a bag from the local Tesco, where he had purchased beer, wine and some whiskey on his way there. He entered the pizzeria, looking around for Kenna; hoping she had showed up.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: It is about time we talk about what happened    It is about time we talk about what happened  EmptyLør Jan 18, 2020 7:25 pm

Outfit

Kenna was happy that things were working out for the people she cared about. She just wished she was able to be part of it all, but lately she felt like she didn’t fit in - with Nathaniel especially. He was married and was the leader of the circle. He was living the life Ellery was supposed to have lived. And now she just felt like she didn’t belong in his life. She tried to find her place, but it was not easy. She didn’t blame him for any of it. It just happened sometimes. Sometimes you drifted apart. It was nearly always better to just let it happen instead of trying to fight it. With that being said, she still felt so happy when he had invited her for dinner and drinks. She had wanted and waited for a chance to reconnect with him. Maybe this was it.
She had gone to the pizzeria where she had eaten with Ellery her first night in town. She stopped in the door and could almost see him sitting in the booth, how he was so kind and funny. She swallowed and looked away, but still smiled slightly from the happy memory. She was not sure what Nathaniel’s plans were, so she just asked if she could wait for her friend. After having waited for a little bit, she walked to the bathroom. She had many memories in this place. It was where it had all started. Where she was beginning to fall for Ellery without even realizing it. She walked back out and saw Nathaniel looking around. She walked over to him with a gentle smile on her lips. ”Hi handsome,” she said and went in for a hug.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: It is about time we talk about what happened    It is about time we talk about what happened  EmptyLør Jan 18, 2020 7:36 pm

It had been so long since they had been able to sit down and simply talk. They had promised to take care of each other, and he had left her alone in this… He felt awful. Then, he saw her, with a gentle smile on her beautiful lips. Her voice - just the sound of it - made him sigh in relief. ‘’Hey gorgeous,’’ he replied, as he placed his arms around her in a hug, before he placed his face against her hair; breathing in her scent for a moment. That familiar scent… To some, it might have been weird; asking your departed brother’s girlfriend out for dinner and drinks. To him, it was the only right thing to do. He had loved Kenna, and still did. Just… Not as Ellery had. Ellery had adored that girl, making it hard for Nathaniel to keep their feelings apart.
‘’I’m glad you decided to come,’’ he sighed against her hair, before he pulled slightly away from her - but not out of the hug. He looked down at her. ‘’Order whatever you’d like. We’re going home to eat. I want us t be able to talk without spying eyes and ears.’’ He said, with a calm smile on his lips. Home… It had been a while since that had been their shared home. It would always be like that, however. It was where he went to think; to be alone; to mourn… Oh, how he had missed her. Just seeing her smile made him feel better. ‘’I’ve got the drinks right here.’’ He said, smiling at her with a crooked smile.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: It is about time we talk about what happened    It is about time we talk about what happened  EmptyLør Jan 18, 2020 7:54 pm

Loving Ellery had meant loving Nathaniel too, in a way. They had been a package deal. She had not been in love with Nathaniel, but she still had love for him. And still now, she thought of him as family. He was still Ellery’s brother. That was never going to chance. She found such comfort in his embrace. He still smelled like Ellery to her. And for a brief moment, she was able to forget he was no longer here. She too, breathed his scent. She never wanted to forget.
She heard his voice and just closed her eyes a moment. ”Me too,” she said. It had never been a question for her. She missed him. Even if she had been closer with Ellery, a lot had happened with Nathaniel too. Things she had never discussed with her boyfriend. ”Not vegetarian,” she said quietly, remembering how she had tried so hard to impress Ellery that day they met. She tilted her head and looked up at him. ”Of course you do,” she said with a slight teasing look in her eyes. ”I think I want meat. Lots of it,” she said and considered leaving his embrace to go order, but it was so tempting to just stay with him. With a deep inhale, she moved away from his arms and walked up to the line, expecting him to join her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: It is about time we talk about what happened    It is about time we talk about what happened  EmptyLør Jan 18, 2020 8:04 pm

For a moment, he forgot that she had been his brother’s girlfriend and not his. She did simply fit perfectly into his embrace; she smelled just as he remembered and she sounded just as he dreamt. To him, there had been no question; she was someone to keep close for life. She was one of a kind.
‘’Definitely not vegetarian. I don’t know what you were thinking back then!’’ he chuckled at her with a crooked smile, before the tease in her eyes made him chuckle once more. ‘’I wouldn’t dare inviting you over for drinks and then not bring anything!’’. With those words, he rattled the bag a little; making the bottles give off a noise to ensure them both that he had bought plenty.
‘’Careful, she-wolf. That phrase could easily be misunderstood if said to someone less knight-in-shining-armor than me!’’ he joked, before he allowed her to break out of his embrace and followed her up to the line. He placed an arm around her. ‘’I’ve missed you…’’ he whispered, not looking at her, as he didn’t want everyone to think anything wrong of them.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: It is about time we talk about what happened    It is about time we talk about what happened  EmptyLør Jan 18, 2020 8:16 pm

Nathaniel was quite large compared to her smaller frame. His arms had a tendency to almost swallow her whole whenever they hugged. Kenna was not over Ellery, not even close, but she was not so sad about it anymore. Not all the time at least, like she had been at first. Now she was able to be happy at times and a complete wreck in other moments. But she worked through it, and that was all she could ask of herself at the moment.
”I wasn’t. That was the problem,” she said with a weak chuckle as well. ”No, that would have been very rude,” she agreed to his words about not bringing anything. She looked at the bag when he rattled it. It sounded like he had brought more than enough.
”I think your armor needs a polish,” she said with a wink. Of course, she was just teasing. She smiled when he put his arm around her. She shortly looked up at him when he spoke. ”I have missed you too.” She rested her head against his arm, before they had to take a step forward in line.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: It is about time we talk about what happened    It is about time we talk about what happened  EmptyLør Jan 18, 2020 8:45 pm

Even like this, he felt more at ease than he did at the estate. He felt more like himself. The man within the walls of the Circle was… not him.
‘’Leave my armor alone, dearest damsel.’’ He chuckled in a low voice. It was nice to joke around with her again, having at least some light in his life from her.
With a gentle touch, his arm rested around her, keeping her close. The reply made him smile, as he had known that, but it was nice to hear anyway. They took a step forward, and suddenly it was there turn to order. With a calm smile, Nathaniel ordered a pizza for himself; oddly enough not a seafood one, since he feared that would trigger something with Kenna. A simply Hawaii-style pizza would suffice. After they had ordered, he would pay without even asking - he was a king after all. He had had money.
Whilst they waited for the pizza to be ready, he leaned down a little bit, to look straight int her eyes. ‘’I am so sorry for not reaching out sooner,’’ he said, sighing as he felt ashamed that he had left her behind to go work on his own problems instead. It had not been fair.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: It is about time we talk about what happened    It is about time we talk about what happened  EmptyLør Jan 18, 2020 9:10 pm

Kenna chuckled. ”I’m sorry. I forgot how precious your armor is,” she said. It was nice to be with him like this again, just being without anyone dictating how to be, without any drama or pain. She ended up ordering a pizza with pepperoni and ham. She looked towards where she had sat with Ellery. She remembered when Nate had called her. She began feeling weird. She almost tasted… blood. But she didn’t know why. She just tried swallowing and hoped it would soon pass. She looked directly at him when he made eye contact. ”You don’t have to apologize. Your life was changing so much. I understand why you had to focus on that.” She looked towards the cashier when their pizzas were done. She took the bag and looked back at him. ”Ready?” She tried to shake that strange feeling of anticipation. She felt like something was going to happen soon, and it made her uneasy. She rubbed her neck and tried swallowing again. That taste of blood just wouldn’t disappear.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: It is about time we talk about what happened    It is about time we talk about what happened  EmptyLør Jan 18, 2020 9:38 pm

‘’My armor is my everything.’’ He joked, smiling at her. Did she even know how much he appreciated being with her? Like, they were simply friend hanging out, which had been neglected for so long - until it hit him… What if they weren’t just friends? He shook the thought quickly.
‘’I do have to apologize. You are my first priority from now on.’’ he said, winking at her. Then, as the pizzas were done and Kenna fetched them, Nathaniel stretched out for a while before she asked if he was ready. ‘’Yeah, let’s go!’’ he said, before wrapped an arm around her once more, guiding her out of the pizzeria and out to the street. ‘’I hope it’s okay that we walk home?’’ he asked, smiling calmly at her before giving her shoulder a squeeze.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: It is about time we talk about what happened    It is about time we talk about what happened  EmptyLør Jan 18, 2020 10:02 pm

Kenna hoped she had a special place in Nathaniel’s life, even after everything. So much had happened with them. He knew so much of what had happened in her life that only he knew of. She could never trust anyone like she trusted him.
”I appreciate that,” she said with a smile. She was not sure he was able to keep it like that, but it meant a lot that he wanted to make her a priority. She walked outside with him, feeling such comfort from his touch. ”Yes, it’s fine,” she said and looked at him shortly.

Nate was back. Or actually, he never left. He had waited for the right time to approach either Kenna or Spencer. And then he needed some time to heal after the incident at the graveyard some months ago. He had found a witch that had made it possible for him to hide his scent. He didn’t want Kenna to know he was there, before he wanted her to know. For now, he just followed behind Kenna and her new boyfriend. Nate had thought he was no longer in the picture, as he hadn’t seen them together for a while.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: It is about time we talk about what happened    It is about time we talk about what happened  EmptyLør Jan 18, 2020 10:22 pm

They began walking, only for Nathaniel to stop multiple times and looking over his shoulder. He felt that somehow, someone was watching them. he might just bare paranoid, which happened from time to time. the closer they got to the house, the more he simply wanted to head inside and just hold her tight. He had been so bad at making sure she was okay, even though she had played such an important part in his life.
‘’So… How’s things with the pack? I haven’t heard from them for a while?’’ he asked, smiling calmly as they walked.
To be honest, had it not been because his mother had demanded he married someone of status in the Circle, he would have tried to convince Kenna to move in with him and try to make things work. Of course, she would certainly have refused, leaving him unable to do much else than try to support her in whatever she way going through.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: It is about time we talk about what happened    It is about time we talk about what happened  EmptyLør Jan 18, 2020 10:34 pm

Kenna felt the same way he did; like they were being watched. But she had felt like that a lot since the incident at the graveyard, and it had always been nothing. And if it was Nate, she would be able to smell him. She didn’t smell him. ”Pretty normal. I have tried to be what is expected of me to them, but it has not been so easy.” She had tried to put everything aside and focus on the wolves, particular the pups, and then take time for herself when they were in school. But it hadn’t worked out. ”I have considered leaving the pack for a time. I just think I need to focus on me and just me for a while.” She coughed when the taste of blood in her mouth became more prominent. It happened, because Nate moved closer in on them. She covered her lips with her hand. ”I’m sorry. I have this awful taste in my mouth,” she explained.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: It is about time we talk about what happened    It is about time we talk about what happened  EmptyLør Jan 18, 2020 10:42 pm

‘’Normal? That is not a word I usually string together with werewolves,’’ Nathaniel said in a teasing manner, winking at her to lighten the mood ever so slightly. He understood the need to get away, as he felt the same from time to time. Maybe he should arrange for him and Kenna to take a break and go somewhere secluded for a while. Noelle would be able to keep the Circle up and running, no doubt. ‘’Perhaps you and I should plan a little getaway,’’ he suggested, but his words drowned in her cough, as she covered her mouth. ‘’Let’s get you inside so you can get something to drink then,’’ Nathaniel said, suddenly painfully aware of where his protective side towards her stemmed from. That time at the cemetery.
He guided her up the stairs to the front door, before he unlocked the door and opened it for her. ‘’You know the way to the kitchen,’’ he simply said, before he signaled for her to go on in, clearly worried about her once more.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: It is about time we talk about what happened    It is about time we talk about what happened  EmptyLør Jan 18, 2020 10:54 pm

”You’re one to talk,” she said, referring sirens. In her opinion, sirens were weirder. But in all fairness, she had always been around werewolves and rarely sirens. She went inside with him and went to the kitchen, when he suggested she could go there. She took a glass and filled it with water. She took a sip and hoped it would wash away the taste, but it didn’t. She put the glass down, when the scent hit her like a wave. ”No…” she said to herself before she walked back to Nathaniel. She looked towards the front door. ”He’s here.” She could already feel what effect his presence had on her. ”Nate,” she whispered and looked down. She could hear her heartbeat in her ears, drumming so loudly.

Nate had followed them all the way to the beach. He was standing by the edge of the water, only a few meters away from the house. The object that had hidden his scent laid in his hand. He crushed it and let it fall into the sand, knowing Kenna would know he was there. She would probably send the siren again, but he was not scared. This time, he was prepared.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: It is about time we talk about what happened    It is about time we talk about what happened  EmptyLør Jan 18, 2020 11:10 pm

‘’You forget I was born human, sweetheart,’’ he joked, before he watched her go inside. He stood in the door for a moment, before he felt the sensation of Kenna putting the glass somewhat hard against the counter. She joined him in the entrance, making him look confused at her, until she said what was wrong; Nate. He closed the door with no hesitation and locked it. He turned to face her, only to place a hand on her cheek. ‘’He must be a complete idiot to show up on siren territory,’’ he sighed, before he caressed her cheek ever so gently. ‘’Are you okay?’’ he asked her, somewhat concerned. He didn’t fear Nate - he had managed to take a rather large bite out of his shoulder last time.
He reached down into his pocket and pulled out his phone. ‘’Call Nerobel and tell him to come get you.’’ He then said, before he handed her his phone.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: It is about time we talk about what happened    It is about time we talk about what happened  EmptyLør Jan 18, 2020 11:20 pm

Kenna was scared out of her mind. She didn’t understand why he couldn’t just leave her alone. ”I-I don’t know,” it sounded from her in a soft voice. She looked at the phone in his hand when he asked her to call Nerobel. She took the phone and was ready to make the call, before she stopped. ”I can’t leave,” she took in a deep breath to keep her composure. ”If I leave and something happens to you…” She could already imagine what kind of toll it would have on her.

Nate was surprised when the door was locked. He had expected them to come running, ready to attack. He missed Kenna and Spencer. He had no clue how important they had been to him before they were gone. He regretted what had happened between him and them, and he was trying to change. But he couldn’t do it without them - Kenna particularly. He walked up to the house and stood outside a moment. ”Let me in,” he said against the door. ”I am not stupid. I won’t do anything.” The siren had an advantage here, it would be stupid of him to not take it into consideration.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: It is about time we talk about what happened    It is about time we talk about what happened  EmptyLør Jan 18, 2020 11:37 pm

‘’Hey, I know. Now, call Nerobel, okay? - nothing will happen to me. He wouldn’t dare do that.’’ He said, calmly, before he heard the voice through the door. ‘’Yup, that’s the title of a horror movie. Now, leave.’’ He said, as Nate had told them to let him inside. Then, as Nate said he wouldn’t do anything, and that he wasn’t stupid, Nathaniel scoffed. ‘’I beg to differ.’’ He said, clearly not even considering opening the door before he was sure Nerobel was on his way to get Kenna out of there. Nathaniel had a thing or two to clear with Nate, but not with Kenna around. ‘’Go into my room and lock the door. And don’t even try to argue with me, just do it.’’ he said, as he nudged her gently, guiding her on her way to his bedroom, at the other end of the house.
Nathaniel then opened the door ever so slightly. ‘’Keep your dirty paws outside. What do you want?’’ he asked, clearly ready to bite off the werewolf’s head for even showing up. ‘’You know what, never mind.’’ He said, as he stepped outside, closing the door behind him, making it slam shut so that it only would be able to be opened from the inside.
‘’Now, you listen to me. You should be glad that I only took a chunk of your shoulder, you mutt. Get your ass on the next plane back to the States, and leave her the fuck alone. You’ve caused enough trauma already!’’ he said, hiding a deep snarl in the back of his throat. Why? Because in front of him stood the man who had killed his unborn child. The man who ultimately was the reason Ellery was dead. The man who had made Kenna suffer. He wanted Nate dead, more than anything in the world, right then and there.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: It is about time we talk about what happened    It is about time we talk about what happened  EmptyLør Jan 18, 2020 11:55 pm

Kenna was not convinced that Nate wouldn’t do anything, but maybe back up was a good idea. She called him and briefly explained the situation to Nerobel. The sound of Nate’s voice made her take a step away from the door. She looked at him when he told her to go. She was just about to argue, but maybe it would be best for her to get away. ”Be careful,” she said. She laid his phone on a table and went into his room, locking the door. She sat down with her back against the door, trying to calm herself as much as possible.

Nate chuckled at his words. ”I just want to talk with her,” he said and crossed his arms. ”Rude.” He took a step back when Nathaniel came outside. ”I’m not leaving.” Nate could be very smart but also very stupid. He wanted Kenna, and this guy was just in his way. ”Do you think this works? She is going to be alone at some point, I’ll just get to her then.” He looked up at the fairly taller siren. ”You can’t hold her away. She wants to be found by me, or she wouldn’t make it so easy. She is just fooling herself by staying here with you. She wants to be with me.” He could smell her, hear her heart beat from inside.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: It is about time we talk about what happened    It is about time we talk about what happened  EmptySøn Jan 19, 2020 12:03 am

‘’I should bash your teeth out and force you to count them,’’ Nathaniel said in a low and threatening voice. ‘’You’ve caused her nothing but fear and pain. She had just found a little spot of happiness in her life, and even that you couldn’t let her have.’’ Nathaniel said, as he took a step closer to Nate, forcing a step down the stairs.
‘’I am not letting you near her every again, after what you did.’’ He said, grinding his teeth as it was painfully obvious it wasn’t Kenna’s pain he thought of as much as his own. Nate had torn every shred of hope from him, and he was ready to kill for that.
Nathaniel then decided, rather spontaneously that he had had enough of the werewolf already. With a strong hand, he pushed the werewolf down the stairs. ‘’Leave, before I finish what I started last time.’’ he said in a low and fairly cold voice. He had killed for less - far less.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: It is about time we talk about what happened    It is about time we talk about what happened  EmptySøn Jan 19, 2020 12:15 am

”What a graphic threat,” he said, seemingly not very affected by the words. ”What happiness? She is miserable.” He took a step down the stairs to avoid being pushed down. ”I have been watching her for weeks. She is not happy.” He scoffed. ”You act like you care about her, but you left her alone.” He was sorry about a few thing, most recent that he had hurt her so much, she had lost her child. What he wasn’t sorry about, was that she had lost Nathaniel’s child. It should have been Nate’s child she was even at risk at losing in the first place. ”I would like to see you prevent it.” Suddenly, he was pushed down the stairs, landing at the bottom of them. He stood up quickly and ignored the pain that came with the push. ”Funny,” he said and walked up the stairs again. ”I don’t think you have it in you. Otherwise you would have done it already.” He stood on one step below Nathaniel. ”Let’s face it, you’re weak. You couldn’t even protect her when she was carrying your child. What makes you think you can protect her now?”
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: It is about time we talk about what happened    It is about time we talk about what happened  EmptySøn Jan 19, 2020 12:35 am

‘’Thanks,’’ Nathaniel said, rather ironically, as Nate stated it was a graphic threat. One he hoped Nate would have nightmares about in the future. ‘’She is miserable because your brother died, you ignorant little piece of shit!’’ he snarled at Nate, walking even closer to him.
‘’Don’t you dare point fingers!’’ he growled, his skin slightly glowing from being close to the water.
He was pushed down the stairs, but managed to get back up without a scratch, sadly. Nathaniel looked at him. Then, the words came. Those words he had told himself far too many times, which had led to him telling Ellery what had happened. Those words, that had resulted in his brother’s death. He almost jumped Nate, grabbing him by the throat as they both descended the stair in rapid speed. Without even considering what to do, he got on his feet and grasped Nate right on the shoulder where he had taken a bite of him the last time. He looked Nate dead in the eye; his own eyes glowing from the reflection of the water so close to them. Nathaniel then leaned in and with a devilish grin on his lips, he kissed the little twat right on the lips, just as he had done back at the cemetery. ‘’The least I can do is protect her from you,’’ he whispered against the werewolf’s lips as he pressed against the inevitably painful tissue of his shoulder, where Nathaniel had torn his flesh so violently last time; waiting for the paralyzing poison to spread through the werewolf’s system.
Then, as soon as he was sure Nate had absolutely no way of fighting back, he got off him and got ready to drag him into the water, when he was interrupted. Nerobel came running from a car parked up by the road, but Nathaniel simply pointed at the house. Nerobel stopped, looked concerned at Nathaniel and took a step closer. Nathaniel then picked up Nate whilst breathing hard into the werewolf’s ear. ‘’You know what? I should have forced myself upon you first. I should have torn your insides to shreds.’’ He snarled. As soon as the where in the water, Nathaniel dropped Nate, as he began the painful turn; his legs growing together to a tail; teeth being replaced with those of a shark…

Nerobel managed to get up to the house and use the spare key to enter. ‘’Ms. Warren?’’ he called, out of breath. ‘’It’s me, Nerobel.’’ He then announced, to make sure she didn’t think he was someone else, trying to get to her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: It is about time we talk about what happened    It is about time we talk about what happened  EmptySøn Jan 19, 2020 12:51 am

Nate scoffed when he mentioned Spencer dying. He might have, but he surely wasn’t dead anymore. ”I’m the ignorant one? At least I know my brother isn’t dead.” He showed no signs of fear, but he would soon.
Back down the stairs, falling to the ground before he was grabbed around the shoulder, making him tighten his jaw from the pain. He was just about to turn his face away from him when he leaned in, but was not faster than the siren. He felt how his limbs quickly began tingling before going numb one by one, starting with the toes and fingers.
Nate was shortly after not able to move. He could just move his eyes to see another person. He tried to ask for help, but he was not able to. He was then picked up, and received a threat that made his heart beat with fear. Had he just signed his own death warrant? He was dropped into the water, sinking towards the bottom, luckily it was not that deep where they stood so his head remained over water. He could no longer move his eyes and just looked in front of him towards the beach.

Kenna had heard it all, and even considered going out there a few times. But by doing so, she would possibly give Nate an advantage, and she didn’t want that. She heard steps, and instantly moved away from the door. When she heard Nerobel’s voice, she felt more at ease. She stood up and unlocked the door. ”Thank you for coming,” she said and went out to him. She looked at him and then outside. She knew Nate was not dead. She could feel his fear, feel Nathaniel’s anger. It was hard not to, as both emotions were so intense. ”Is he going to kill him?” She shouldn’t mind, but was it right to take a live, however cruel he was? She just couldn’t bring herself to ever think taking a life was justified. Nevertheless, she wouldn’t blame Nathaniel for doing so.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: It is about time we talk about what happened    It is about time we talk about what happened  EmptySøn Jan 19, 2020 1:07 am

Nathaniel didn’t even bother to hide the fact that he was furious. Nate thought he knew better; thought he knew what was best for Kenna - him. It made Nathaniel nauseous. As soon as he had turned completely, he returned to Nate, grasping him by the arm and pulling him out to a bit deeper water.

Back at the house, Nerobel looked at Kenna as if he scanned her for injuries. At that point, he reminded far too much of Vivil. Her question made him sigh. ‘’I’m afraid so. I haven’t seen him like that since… Well, that’s irrelevant.’’ He sighed, before he looked out through the window, where Nathaniel was easily visible in the moonlight.

Nathaniel allowed his claw-like nails to dig into Nate’s skin of his arm. He turned Nate to look straight at him. He then took his free hand and forced open Nate’s mouth, before he got a solid grip on a tooth, only to rip it out of place and hold it up so that Nate could see it. he then dropped it intentionally into the water, before repeating the process, until every tooth was gone and blood had filled Nate’s mouth. Nathaniel, who didn’t even look like himself anymore - but more like a creature from a dark tale of sirens who ate humans - bared his teeth; his shark-like teeth, whilst looking directly into Nate’s eyes, ready for the paralyzing poison to loose its effect.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: It is about time we talk about what happened    It is about time we talk about what happened  EmptySøn Jan 19, 2020 10:54 am

Nate could do nothing but follow along. He just knew that the second he had a chance, he would retaliate.

Kenna folded her arms around herself. ”I’m okay,” she assured Nerobel after seeing how he had looked at her. She looked out the window as well, saw how Nathaniel was carrying Nate into the water. She couldn’t watch this. She turned her back to the window. Then the smell of blood hit her. It smelled just like the blood she had been tasting. It was Nate’s blood all along. She should have known it was not just a bad taste in her mouth.

Nate gurgled as more and more blood filled up his mouth after every single one of his teeth were removed so forcefully. He looked up at Nathaniel, having no other choice. He began to gain control over his body, little by little. He didn’t do anything to suggest that it was the case, hoping it could make him get the advantage. When he had full control of his body again, he started to change his face into that of a werewolf, the length of his face changing, sharper teeth growing forward. He moved up towards Nathaniel’s arm, hoping he could get a good bite in.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: It is about time we talk about what happened    It is about time we talk about what happened  EmptySøn Jan 19, 2020 11:07 am

Nathaniel was just as evil as he could be, when he was furious. He smiled a crooked smile, as Nate started changing into a werewolf, giving Nathaniel the hint that the guy was able to feel everything that was about to happen to him. He lunged out for his arm, and although he managed to grip onto the skin and tear it so Nathaniel started bleeding as well, it was nothing compared to what. He was about to do to Nate. With a mighty force, Nathaniel forced Nate longer out into the water and thereby forced the both under the surface. Nathaniel looked straight into his eyes, warming him about what was to come.
Nathaniel’s tail wrapped around Nate’s leg, keeping him underneath the surface. He wanted the bastard to drown in a mixture of water and blood - just so he would remember every second that was left of his existence, that he had crossed paths with a siren that wasn’t about to give up on his vendetta.
The siren’s tail constricted around the hips of the werewolf, crushing his pelvis with a strong force, even though Nate still had a good grip on Nathaniel’s arm. In this, Nathaniel had lost all humanity. He didn’t care what would happen after this; he simply wanted revenge. He wanted to kill.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: It is about time we talk about what happened    It is about time we talk about what happened  Empty

It is about time we talk about what happened
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 3Gå til side : 1, 2, 3  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» a time to talk ~ Arach
» do you have the time to talk? ~ Rebekah
» I believe it's time we talk a bit, my dear - Rayna
» I guess everyone fight time to time - Lion
» I like too talk with you

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Grounds of Lily :: Det sydlige Grounds of Lily :: Fjorden: The Mirrored Gorge-
Gå til: