Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Don't be alarmed

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Don't be alarmed Empty
IndlægEmne: Don't be alarmed   Don't be alarmed EmptyLør Nov 02, 2019 12:18 pm

She had done it, she had actually done it. No longer was her hair reaching her behind, instead it almost rested neatly on her shoulders. Of course she hadn't told Baal anything of it, instead written him a text, asking him to meet her in the city. Buffy felt a little excited, but also a little nervous. She wanted him to like it, just as much as she liked it herself. They had decided to meet at the fountain. Would he recognize her from behind? She wondered as she turned to face the fountain, looking at the water moving downwards in a lazy stream. Checking her phone she hoped he would be there soon.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

Don't be alarmed Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Don't be alarmed   Don't be alarmed EmptyLør Nov 02, 2019 1:06 pm

He had been out for the most of the day to return to his duties, though something seemed to have changed. Whereas he would normally just kill whatever demon that may have been attacking a human, he more pacified them to let their victim escape. It was something he had to get used to, but it quelled the feeling of guilt. He got a text as he sat crouched in front of a bound demon, looking at it before looking up at the demon. “If you struggle long enough, you can break free,” he told the demon before he turned to leave the alley. He wasnt sure if this was the right way, but for now it had to do.
He moved to the Grounds of Lily, where people seemed to be in a rush today, but the holiday season was slowly arriving. Most of them probably just wanted to avoid the primal aspect of gift-hunting in december. He looked around, with his height it was easy to overlook people that walked by,  but he couldnt seem to catch her with his eyes at first glance. His eyes moved over her at the fountain, even got so far as to look away before his brain realized and he looked back at her. He frowned a little confused as he walked up to her, gently touching the fabric of her back as he moved up next to her, “Oh my word,” he mumbled as he got to look at her face. He sighed, looking down a little, “You look absolutely stunning,” he said truthfully as his eyes went up to meet hers. He smiled.
Gæst
Gæst

Don't be alarmed Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Don't be alarmed   Don't be alarmed EmptyLør Nov 02, 2019 6:11 pm

She felt the hand against her back, turning her head to look up at the demon by her side. He looked a little surprised, but she couldn’t help but smile at his words. “Why that I you, you don’t look too bad yourself,” she said in a teasing gesture. The way he looked at her, it made her cheeks gain a little color. Buffy thought she would be used to him being around by now, but every time he turned his attention fully on her, she couldn’t stop her body from reacting. “I wanted to try something different,” she admitted, looking down for a while because she suddenly felt a little self conscious. He had said she looked stunning, but he would say that even on the days where she looked a mess. “Do you like it?” she asked, looking up at him with a trying smile.
Gæst
Gæst

Don't be alarmed Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Don't be alarmed   Don't be alarmed EmptyLør Nov 02, 2019 8:26 pm

He chuckled at her tease and shook his head, “Guess it’s one of my lucky days,” he replied. He didnt really think of himself at the same level of attractive as he found her. He sighed in content as he watched the faint colour in her cheek, lifting his hand to touch the length of her hair rather gentle.
He nodded at her words as he smiled a little brighter, “I see,” he said as he removed his hand from touching her hair. Frankly it didnt really matter to him how she looked, as he felt giddy most of the time he looked at her, even if she hadnt done anything. He made a small hum at her question, leaning a little back to look at her hair. “I love it. And I love you,” he then said as he leaned back forward to kiss her cheek gently. “But you look pretty no matter what to me,” he clarified before he entangled his fingers with her, just wanting to feel her touch and comfort.
Gæst
Gæst

Don't be alarmed Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Don't be alarmed   Don't be alarmed EmptyLør Nov 02, 2019 11:37 pm

"Is every day your lucky day?" she asked gently, giving him a small smirk. His gentle touch of her hair, the way he seemed to study her. The way he leaned back shortly before declaring he not only liked it, but loved it. She felt her cheeks rush with more color, and it didn't help as he kissed her cheek, taking her hand and entangling their fingers. It always seemed to happen without either of them noticing. "I'm glad to hear, hopefully you won't run away at my next sentence," she said, feeling her heart rate accelerate. Taking a deep breath to calm herself she looked him straight in the eyes. "My father wants to meet with both of us, and discuss a truce," she said in a serious tone. She didn't know what to do, but she hoped that Baal could shed some light at wether they should meet with her father or not. It could be a trap, or it could be a genuine offer. It was unsure to know with her remaining parent. She wanted to contact Leona as well, but she was unsure if that was wise if she was in on something as well. She didn't like doubting her own blood, but she was not putting Baal in danger because of some make believe proposal.
Gæst
Gæst

Don't be alarmed Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Don't be alarmed   Don't be alarmed EmptySøn Nov 03, 2019 12:14 am

"Definitely," he assured her with a spark in his eyes. It felt nice and casual being out here with her, holding hands and talk about something that wasnt anything but trivial. Well that was till she said she hoped he wouldnt run away at her next words. He tilted his head slightly at her with a look of anticipation at what it may be that could make him run away. He raised his eyebrows in surprise as she mentioned her father and a truce, the surprise changing into something thoughtful as he looked away to narrow his eyes a little and think about it. He bit his lip a little as he exhaled deeply in a motion that moved his shoulders as well. "That's quite interesting," he mumbled as he seemed to be a little stuck in his thoughts. He looked back at Buffy, "What do you think of it?" he asked. He wasnt sure what he was supposed to feel about her father, as he wasnt the type to be that judgemental of people he didnt know.
Gæst
Gæst

Don't be alarmed Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Don't be alarmed   Don't be alarmed EmptySøn Nov 03, 2019 12:21 am

"To be honest, I don't know what to think," she said, feeling unsure herself about what to do. Would it even be wise to meet her father on his terms? And especially seeing as the demon slaughtering had not fully ended. At least there was not much new information about what knowledge they did have. "I don't want to say that my father is to be trusted, because I really can't tell at this point," she said, running her thumb, of the hand entangled with his, along his palm in small strokes. "I just think we should hear him out, but maybe find a neutral place to meet - that way he can't have the upper hand," she said. It felt awful to think that her father was not to be trusted, but it was only after she had gotten Nessa that he had started speaking with Buffy again. Or speaking was perhaps too much. He kept in contact, mostly through letters or a person showing up saying words she knew only her father could utter. "My father isn't the devil; he has core beliefs and I think a truce would be good, if not for me and you, then for Nessa," she said truthfully, speaking from her heart as always.
Gæst
Gæst

Don't be alarmed Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Don't be alarmed   Don't be alarmed EmptyTors Jan 23, 2020 6:54 pm

//Out <33//
Sponsoreret inhold

Don't be alarmed Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Don't be alarmed   Don't be alarmed Empty

Don't be alarmed
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» I dont need Saving
» Dont think you got me corned i am the one in control
» I forgot that you dont know me yet - Alison
» i dont remembere how long i have been here
» what am Idoing out in the forest I dont´t rembenber-Aviana

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Grounds of Lily :: Grounds of Lily Centrum :: Markedet: Lillies-
Gå til: