Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie   And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie - Page 2 EmptyTors Okt 31, 2019 11:49 pm

He smiled as he heard when the concert was and where. " The Ninth of November, i will be sure to be there and i would love backstage passes, so i can come meet you and the band, but mostly you ". He smiled a little, before suddenly remembering. " Oh, it will actually be my very first concert then? ". He could just imagine.. coming to it and seeing it. He didnt need to take anyone with him, as he wouldnt feel alone with Luca on the stage, looking down.. he wondered how people would react to Luca and the band, but also how he would. He smiled by the thoughts of it a little, before looking to Luca. As Luca pulled him up into his lap, he looked a little surprised at first, feeling his whole body almost shiver from the touch, but he knew that it both had to be the mate mark, but also that it was SO embarassing for him, but he didnt mind it.. he enjoyed it, even tho he shouldnt. He looked down at the towel around his hips, as the only thing separating them, that and Luca´s pants. He began to feel warm, as he felt Luca´s chest against his back, and how he leaned over his shoulder, almost touching with his so perfectly structured jaw.

He nodded a little, almost afraid to move, as he didnt know what to do, if he.. felt Luca under him, but as for now, he didnt. He looked down when and followed Luca´s instructions clearly, but he could feel how his mind almost went blank for a moment, before hearing his words. " So where in the world are you and your band going? ". He looked behind him a little bit, forgetting how close Luca actually was, so he almost ended up touching his lips with his, before he turned around again, still sitting on his lap, now bright red in his head. " S-So.. have you ever had someone else with you, besides the band..? ".
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie   And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie - Page 2 EmptyFre Nov 01, 2019 9:19 am

"Oh, really? Well, you're really in for something, then... Metal concerts are... A bit more intense than regular concerts, let me put it that way. People are usually way more energized, to say the least..." he chuckled. And that was probably an understatement, really - what with all of the head banging, mosh pitting and crowd surfing going on that you never saw at all during pop concerts.

Luca's eyes followed Nickie's gaze down to his towel, and, for a second, he considered placing his hand on Nickie's bare thigh at the edge of the towel. But judging by the witch's other reactions, it was maybe a good thing if he wasn't that blunt and brash about all of this... As innocent as the boy was, and with how painfully obvious it was that he was still a virgin.

"Oh, well, the first part of the tour's in the US, Canada and a few South American countries, too. The second part's all over Europe. We might add a few Australian dates later on, but that'll just be for a week or so." he then answered, and after Nickie had correctly strummed the A note, he moved his fingers again, into the proper positions for a B note, and told him to strum the strings again, since learning the different notes was the real basis for anything else.

"... I have, once. But I don't want to talk about it." he then answered the last question, after being silent for almost as full minute. He didn't want to think about her. It still hurt to do so. Instead, as he picked up a few... Interesting smells, he carefully leant in, nose almost buried in Nickie's neck, making him smile softly against the witch's soft skin. "And I think you enjoy this maybe a bit too much..." he then chuckled, and on pure impulse, kissed the neck in front of him. "Not that I mind. At all."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie   And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie - Page 2 EmptyFre Nov 01, 2019 12:35 pm

He smiled as Luca told him about how Metal concerts were a little bit more intense than regular concerts. " Oh really? ". He had heard some metal before, a little not much though. As he listened to all the places Luca was gonna explore, he felt a little envy, but in a good way, in that he wanted to make a list and someday go to places like that also. He looked down a little as it suddenly strucked him. " So i wont be seeing you for a while then.. ". He almost felt his heart squeeze a little by the thought. He didnt even know Luca that well, so he had to take ever little feeling inside of him, with some grain also.. since he could never be sure, if it was his own feelings or actually just the mate mark making him feel like this, but he was almost certain.. this was his own feelings. " Maybe.. maybe i could meet you guys once in Europe.. just for a day or two? ". He could easy take a flight to another place in Europe, as long as he knew where to actually go?. " If you would be up for that, one day?.. but then again, it´s probably gonna be a long tour then and its probaby gonna be tough on you guys ". He smiled a little, as if he said sorry through his smile, for almost pushing himself on.

He strummed the A note, before waiting for Luca´s instructions, following his hands, as they graced the guitar, before he told him to strum again. He did it once again, before smiling a little. He was actually getting the hang of this?. He almost forgot everything about sitting in Luca´s lap, with only a towel and the fine fabric from Luca´s underwear between them. When he heard that Luca had taken someone with him before.. only once, he felt his heart almost skip, as he fucked up the strum, before saying " Oh.. i.. ". He held a little back, before looking down a little, as he felt bad for asking. " I´m.. sorry ". He didnt ask why or how or anything else, only apologized. He could hear on Luca that it was a very delicate subject.. and maybe one day, he would hear why, but for now, he would just enjoy the time they had, before he had to go back to school and face... Chance.

As they sat there in silence, he thought if he should just go now, maybe that would be for the best, until suddenly.. he felt Luca´s chest against his back, before feeling the nose in his neck, making him shiver all over his body, like when someone opened a door and let in the cold from a winter morning, with frost and snow. He felt the smile from Luca´s lips, before feeling his hands starting to get a little clammy, and then.. " I dont know what you.......!?! ". He didnt even get to say anymore than that, before he felt the kiss in his neck. He shivered from just the feeling, like he got electricuted a little by it, not even realizing that he had let a small moan press out from between his lips, as Luca had kissed him in the neck. He couldnt move, it was like his body had decided to lock itself, as the only thing he could do, was just.. sit there, feeling his body getting hotter, and himself slowly more hard. He couldnt even utter a word, as he sat there. * What do i do *. He could feel it, how all his body became so fucking hot.. like he had almost walked into a sauna. How.. was the mate mark really this powerful. He almost started to pant, as his heartbeat grew faster, and his body warmer, and his breaths deeper.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie   And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie - Page 2 EmptyTirs Nov 05, 2019 3:44 pm

Luca softly smiled and nodded. "Yeah, they are... As in, I don't think it's at all uncommon for people to leave with a few bruises," he chuckled, and shrugged - mosh pits were a bit crazy, after all. But it was all part of a good metal concert, so no problem, right? People rarely got actually injured, most would just be a bit sore the day after, from either the mosh pit or headbanging.

"Yeah... That's sort of the deal with my type of job. When things are going well, I'm really not home that often... I mean, even just recording out album is done in California, too, so I leave for a week or two at a time for that, too..." he said, head leaning softly on Nickie's shoulder. "But sure, you can come visit. The tour dates will be up on our webpage in like a week... So depending on where you want to come, it should be possible." he then said. They guested most of the bigger cities after all - like Madrid, Rome, Paris, a couple of cities in Germany, London - there was a lot of options for Nickie to go join them for a day. "Like yea, a tour is exhausting for most people, but I don't ever really feel that. I like traveling like that, doing what I love doing the most." he then said, and shrugged. "It's just the nature of my work."

And then of course he still helped with putting Nickie's fingers in the correct positions on the guitar's neck, smiling when he strummed it. He was about to correct his fingers again, when, instead, he busied himself with the witch's smell, almost chuckling when his fine sense of smell oh so easily picked up the pheromones that did mean the kid was getting just a bit more hot and bothered than he let on, especially with the reaction he had to the kiss on his neck.

And damn, if that didn't turn him on a little. His arms moved from where they'd been guiding Nickie's, to instead slowly, calmly, wrap around the guy's midriff. "Oh, I think you do know what I mean. I can smell it on you. Didn't you know, sirens have an excellent sense of smell?" he then chuckled, and then slowly licked a long, wet line up Nickie's neck, ending just behind his ear, before he carefully nibbled on the earlobe. Maybe that was a bit of a dirty move, but really, he was just way too playful by nature to resist teasing him a little.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie   And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie - Page 2 EmptyTirs Nov 05, 2019 3:59 pm

He felt as his heart sank as he heard Luca tell him about the recording and how it was done in California, and that he was sometimes gone for a week or two. He felt the softness of Luca´s hair against his neck, as Luca leaned his head on his shoulder, making him shiver from the gentle movement. He smiled as he heard Luca tell him, that he could come and that he could follow their webpage where they would be. " I will do that then ". He didnt like the idea of being away from Luca. He knew that he shouldnt care, that it probably was the witch mark inside of him, not wanting to be separated to Luca, but then again.. he enjoyed Luca´s company, he knew it was his own feelings that played a part in that, not some stupid mark.

He felt as Luca placed his fingers the right spot, making it seem so much more intimate, before actually starting to feel.. something. He blushed as he felt something against him.. under him. No it couldnt be.. could it?. He felt Luca´s arms around his midriff, making him slightly shiver again from pleasure from the touch, before hearing his words, that made him almost freeze, before he smiled a little.. hesitant, before saying with a nervous undertone to his voice. " O-oh really.. i.. didnt.. know that ". He let out a small moan from between the plump lips of his, as he felt Luca´s tongue, glide from his nape to his earlobe, before feeling the nibble in it, that sent pleasure right to between his legs.

He grew fast and hard, as he sat on Luca´s lap, not knowing if he should run or stay. He closed his eyes, as he almost hugged the guitar, from pure instinct, as he shivered, unable to move from the feelings running through his body. " i.. i cant, if.. i.. if we.. and Chance ". He didnt even know if Chance would ever want him, since Chance had said to him, that he wasnt into guys, but.. still.. and if he ended up having sex with Luca, wouldnt he then only be able to have it with him only.. did Luca even know this, as he started something.. or maybe he was just teasing him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie   And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie - Page 2 EmptyTirs Nov 05, 2019 6:02 pm

"Sounds good," he said with a soft smile - and he was saying the truth. It did sound good to him - something to take his mind off of the past tour that had been so wonderful but now only brought pained memories. Maybe those could now be replaced with some better, happy ones, to mask all of the sorrow lurking just beneath the surface, as he was crap at dealing with it and just locked it away instead. It was so much easier - and made sure that he didn't have to go speak to any damn psychologist or anything like it. While he was still managing like this, things were perfectly fine, right? Right!

Anyway, his thoughts were soon on other things, as he felt the pleasant, familiar warmth in his loins, deep in his stomach, and, well, he knew Nickie was bound to feel something sooner or later, which where he was sitting, with only the towel and Luca's underwear in the way of it.

"Well,now you know," he said with a soft chuckle to the witch's response, before the lick and nibbling was there, and he just closed his eyes, letting the scents flood him, which really didn't do anything to help with the 'problem', being able to smell just how turned on Nickie was getting, too, even if he tried to hide it.

"Mm... What about him?" he just calmly asked. The guy had seemed like such a jerk to him, trying to just command the witch around... If he was like that usually, he really didn't know what Nickie saw in him. His fingers gently brushed back and forth over the witch's stomach, straying maybe a bit lower than just before, almost at the edge of the towel, but not dipping under it, instead moving away at the last possible moment.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie   And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie - Page 2 EmptyTirs Nov 05, 2019 6:16 pm

// Der er aftalt, at Luca (holder) Nickie tilbage (blidt) - No godmode//

It was so embarassing for him, thinking and knowing that Luca could actually smell when he got aroused. It was not at all an ideal situation for him, as he couldnt control his body whenever he was near him, that was something he just knew, deep inside, even if he wanted to, he couldnt. He bit ever so gently into his own lowerlip, trying to control the moans that was just at the tip of his tongue, trying to escape between his lips, as he felt Luca grow under him. A side of him wanted to run, but another side of him was just.. gone. He wanted to make the bond, especially when Luca said what about him. He felt as if he had gotten a punch in his stomach, before saying with a sad tone to his voice. " I wanted.. my first time to be.. ".

He stopped himself, before feeling Luca´s hands glide back and forth over his stomach, making him lose track of what he was even going to say. He could feel his body getting hotter, more than he had ever felt before, almost like a fever.. with his heart beating as if he had run a marathon. He couldnt take it inside, he wanted to feel him.. he wanted everything. He could feel how he slowly drowned inside, how his body started to take over, as he leaned backwards, gasping for air almost, as he looked at Luca, before suddenly realizing what he was doing.

He knew it wasnt fair doing this to Luca, but then again.. he hadnt made any moves on him, had he?. He remembered the kiss that night and blushed by just the image reappearing in his mind, before looking down at himself, hard as ever. As he tried to stand up, he felt how Luca held around him, before feeling his heart soften, as he sat back down almost instantly.. not because of the witch mark, but because he felt.. like staying in his arms.. he was just so embarassed. " If witches.. mate with their.. m-mate.. then they cant.. be with anyone.. else, and i.. i wouldnt put.. that responsability on you.. ". He sank his saliva, that had built up by the excitement, before saying with an almost shivering body. " And Chance.. i´m in love with him, but i.. dont think he is in me.. ever.. ". He looked back at Luca, feeling his heart flutter. It had to be the witch mark, but.. was he actually starting to fall for him to?. He felt so bad about it, but.. he couldnt help but just sit there, since Luca had held him back.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie   And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie - Page 2 EmptyTirs Nov 05, 2019 8:48 pm

Luca just kept to nibbling for now, although the nibbles did move from Nickie's ear, down his jawline, all while Luca's eyes were closed, and that one hand of his was roaming the soft skin of the witch's stomach, carefully feeling out every small dip and hill Nickie's muscles made, like mapping it out for his inner eye as if he wanted to know every single crevice intimately.

"If he treats you like that, he doesn't really deserve to be your first time, does he?" he simply asked, one eyebrow raised as he looked at Nickie - at least he knew, himself, that he wouldn't ever put up with being treated the way Chance had treated Nickie back in front of the bar. He then leant back in and kissed Nickie's neck once more. "I'd never try to command you around like that. You're old enough to make decisions for yourself, and he should respect that." also, if you didn't go out trying stuff on your own, you'd never learn anything!

Instinctually, he softly squeezed Nickie when he tired to get up, as if silently telling him to please not go, and it seemed to work - at least the witch kept sitting in his lap. "Shh. No need to explain it. I do know my fair share about witches - I've met quite a few in my years." he calmly explained, a soft but as charming as ever smile on his lips, while he reached up a hand to brush his fingers through Nickie's hair. "I do know how it works." but again - he didn't mind the commitment it'd make on Nickie's part, the only problem would be... On his part. He wasn't ready for any commitment to keeping to just one sexual partner, so if this was to happen, Nickie would need to know that sooner or later. Perhaps rather sooner than later, just so the kid knew what he got himself into. "And if things were to happen like that... With the bond being complete... What would you expect from it?" it'd be a problem if he expected Luca to be monogamous with him, very much so - he was really just the opposite of that.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie   And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie - Page 2 EmptyTirs Nov 05, 2019 9:21 pm

He shivered under the touch from Luca, feeling his body getting warmer from it, as he felt more horny than ever before. This was not at all as he had expected it to feel. His touch was almost burning on his skin, as if he felt him all over. He could feel it pulsating through him, as if electricity ran through his skin, with ever single little touch of his fingertips. He bit down into his lower lip, holding back a slight pleasurable sound, almost like a moan, as he tried to control himself. Luca´s words were like heaven. The voice he held.. how his touch made him feel. * No i cant.. *. He tried to get up, before feeling the soft squeeze against him, as it instinctly made him sit down onto the lap of Luca again. He listened to Luca´s words about him knowing already what it mean.. how he had known his fair share of witches. He didnt.. mind?. He looked at Luca with an almost under spell look to his eyes, as he said. " But.. i will be bound to you.. ". He turned a little back, before feeling the fingers glide through his hair, how it made him slightly moan from it, as he could feel Luca.

* No..! *. He wanted to stand up, but his body wouldnt let him, it was as if Luca´s touch was chains on his body.. not in an uncomfortable way, since it actually was TO comfortable for him, as he leaned into Luca´s embrace, looking up at him, as he asked him about the bond. He didnt care if Luca was with anyone else, or.. did he?. He feeling inside of his chest told him otherwise, but he didnt know if it was himself or the witch bond. He looked a little away from him, before saying. " But Chance.. then i could never.. then i would be bound only to you.. forever ". The words made him shiver ever so slightly. He didnt say anything about Luca being bound to only him no.. he said that he would be Luca´s and only his forever.. if he did it.

He stood up, as he couldnt take the feeling anymore, as he was afraid.. afraid what he would do if he continued.. that time had been torture to.. down in the basement.. kissing with Luca.. not being able to pull away.. not wanting to pull away from him. As he got up, he rather quickly turned around to the side, only to hand Luca his guitar, before taking a step over his leg, before slipping on the wet floor, ending up on his back and behind, with the towel slowly gliding to the side, revealing him and how hard he was for him. He looked embarassed at Luca, before taking the towel around him, as he said. " No i.. i cant.. if i do it, then i would never be able to.. ". He ment with Chance, but also with others. He was trying to control his body and breathing as he layed almost flat at the floor, before actually laying down, covering his eyes and face with his hands, as he looked up to the ceiling, through his fingers.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie   And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie - Page 2 EmptyTirs Nov 05, 2019 10:25 pm

"I know. And I won't mind that. You seem like a pretty good guy, after all," he calmly said, a soft, charming smile on his lips... And, while Nickie was still sort of facing him like this... He raised one hand to the witch's cheek, turning his head just a slight bit more to give him just the softest kiss, sweet and short, before his incredibly blue eyes found Nickie's green yet again, and his hand slipped from his cheek, to his neck, to his shoulder, before settling there.

"Yes, you would... That's sort of the whole shtick with you witches, isn't it? Magic, but at the cost of being destined to be bound to only one person when you find them?" he then said, brows furrowing a bit - at least, that's how he'd understood it from magical studies back when he'd still been going to the academy on a regular basis. His memory could just be wrong, after all, but he did believe it was the magic that was the cause of this - that was why some hybrids had the mark, too, right?

He finally let go of Nickie when he went to stand up again, and simply watched him, head cocked a little bit to the side as the blue eyes followed him. Of course, as he sat there, in just his underwear, it was clear that his body had been getting quite worked up as well... But he was a lot more used to being in that state, and, therefore, had an easier time ignoring it and just acting all casually about it, even as obvious as it was right now.

He darted over to Nickie's side again when the guy slipped, though - eyes automatically looking when the towel slipped to the side, but only for a split-second, before his eyes were back on the witch's face, checking that he was okay and hadn't hurt himself too much in the fall. "Well... It is your choice after all, of course it is - but I'm just telling you... Be careful with your choices, okay?" he gently placed one hand on Nickie's stomach, rubbing it in small, soothing circles to try to help him calm down a bit from what almost sounded like the start of a panic attack.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie   And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie - Page 2 EmptyTirs Nov 05, 2019 10:47 pm

Luca´s words sounded inside of him. ' I know. And i won´t mind that '. Did he really mean that?, would he not mind him being bound to him forever?. He looked at Luca when he hit the ground pretty hard, which was typical him, always being more than a cluts.. and then in front of Luca, and not only that, but in a towel only too. He looked away from him, as he felt his face blush up, as he tried to cover himself as good as he could. He looked at Luca, as he started to rub his stomach in a small circle, only making him that more embarassed, before looking up at him. Feeling himself move towards him. He couldnt help it, it was the mark that spoke to him. He wanted to touch him, wanted to kiss him.. wanted to... complete the bond inside of him.

As he suddenly regained his self-control, he noticed just how close he actually was to Luca, before laying down again. " This.. is beyond embarassing ". He had ment for the words being inside of him, but as he spoke them, he just felt like it was the truth coming out. Luca´s words about him, and that he should be careful with his choices. " Wait what do you mean about that ". He looked at him, totally forgetting that he had almost kissed him just seconds ago, as he looked into the blue eyes in front of him, feeling how he felt so vulnerable near Luca.. as if he was so much more mature than him, which he were, but he couldnt see.. what he saw in him. " And if i choose you.. what then.. ".

He couldnt believe his own words.. he was in love with Chance, and had always been, but.. he didnt even know if that was ever an option, and then what?.. it wasnt as if Luca liked him in that way but.. but he filled something.. he was his soulmate afterall.. which meant that.. happiness would surely follow.. right?. He gently grabbed Luca´s wrist, looking down at it, before letting it go, since he didnt even mean to grab it, as if hes body or mind was afraid that he would leave as he had asked that.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie   And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie - Page 2 EmptyTirs Nov 05, 2019 11:51 pm

Really, Luca didn't mind him being this clumsy, if he was to be completely honest... It was actually rather endearing. And made sure he had something to do, he guessed - just in making sure Nickie didn't hurt himself unnecessarily. Was it also clumsiness that had made sure he fell into the lake and needed to be saved, there? If so, he had the guy's clumsiness to thank for them even meeting each other, after all, with as rarely as Luca actually was out and about in the town except at bars, it'd almost have been a miracle if they had met anywhere else than at the lake.

He raised an eyebrow just a bit at how close the witch got to him, just slowly raising himself - before it became apparent that he suddenly realized what he was doing, as he laid back down, which really just made Luca smile once more. That mark really had a strong pull, huh? He hadn't figures it'd be that strong, but, well, magic and stuff. He didn't quite know how it worked after all, he just knew the gist of it.

"I mean... With something that'll govern your life as much as this... Just be careful who you give your heart to. I'm speaking from experience. I... I'm going to be honest with you." he sighed, and reached out to brush his fingers through Nickie's hair. "I don't think I'm ready to love anyone again. I don't know if I ever will be. But I do know that if you want me, I'll be there as often as I can. But I also know myself enough to know that, whatever this develops into, I won't be able to give it my everything. As big of a thing as it is for you, I think you deserve to know the truth." and that was probably the truest words he had ever spoken, the hurt from his previous romance clearly visible in his features, and in how his voice had been slightly shaky at the start of his small 'speech'.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie   And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie - Page 2 EmptyOns Nov 06, 2019 12:11 am

He layed on the floor, listening to Luca´s advice before hearing his words, how sad they almost sounded, as he felt Luca´s hand, how his fingers brushed through his hair, making him sigh of pleasure, as he looked up at Luca, still laying on the floor. He slowly sat up, as he looked at Luca, gently pulling his legs up to his chest, as he rested his head against the knees, while looking at Luca with his head a little to the side. He felt his heart beat faster, as he could hear on Luca, how much it actually hurted him to talk about this. A single tear, nothing more or less.. started to glide down his cheek, as he looked at Luca with wet blank eyes, before slowly leaning forward, as he took Luca into a tight embrace, letting the tear fall to the ground between them, as he gently placed his head against Luca´s shoulder, not saying a words at first.. as he just held him. He didnt know why Luca said that he wasnt ready to love, or even why he told him. Did Luca actually care for him?. He wasnt used or even that good at picking up signals, since he was normally pretty oblivious, so the words had surprised him greatly.

Slowly he started to release the grib around Luca, but not much, before he said. " I dont need you to love me.. ever ". He meant it clearly as a, that he didnt expect Luca to ever love him, and that he didnt need it.. as he wouldnt treat Luca any more unkind or kind of that matter. He treated Luca already with kindness, with some love of friendship.. he knew the witch mark made it really difficult for him, but right now, he just loved Luca for who he was.. not who he could become for him or do for him. " i just hope, that you will allow me to continue being a part of your life Luca ". He smiled at him, before sitting in front of him, barely with the towel on, as he looked into Luca´s eyes. " Love doesnt have to be.. said.. its something that is felt, and i would never expect you to just.. love me.. i am fine, being a part of your life as it is now, or whatever.. i just.. want to be around you ". He looked up at him with a little smile over his lips, as he reached for Luca´s hair, to gently caress it, but mostly him. " I´m not here, because i hope for you to come to love me... i´m here right now, because i truely enjoy your company ". He took Luca´s hand ever so gently, before smiling at him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie   And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie - Page 2 EmptyOns Nov 06, 2019 12:32 am

Luca had looked away for a moment as he for what felt like the first time in forever, actually opened up just a tiny bit. Just a fraction, with the rather vague words about it. He wasn't going to talk openly about it - especially not to someone he'd just met yesterday, but he still felt he could tell this kid more than he ever actually wanted to tell his band mates.

He looked at Nickie as bit curiously as he sat up, eyes following the tear. Wait, why was he crying? Really? He had no reason to - he didn't even know what had happened, if anyone should be crying, it should be Luca himself, not the guy just hearing an extremely vague mentioning of it. Was that a normal reaction? The confusion was probably clear as day on Luca's face - that tear had really gotten his thoughts running.

But when the kid leaned forward and pulled him into a hug... He sort of froze up as he realized what was happening. Sympathy. Which felt an awful lot like pity to him, and he hated pity. He didn't want anybody's pity - he had made the bastard pay for what he had done to her. For what he had done to... Done to... DAMMIT! He could feel the tears pressing on, and he hated it with every fibre of his being. No - no! He had cried darn well enough, for months after her death, he didn't need it again! Especially not right in front of someone!

He nodded, maybe a bit curtly, to Nickie's words, before biting his lip and looking off to the side, and then, he gently untangled himself from Nickie's embrace. "I... I'll go put the guitar back. I'll be back in a bit." it was a lame excuse, but he needed some distance, he couldn't just break down in front of someone he'd only just met, his pride wouldn't allow him to. He looked down at where Nickie had grabbed his hand, then back at him for a second before he broke the gaze again, not wanting Nickie to see how goddamn weak he felt right now for letting it get to him again... And then pulled his hand free, grabbed the guitar, and all but ran upstairs into his room to put the guitar back, and to allow himself the distance he needed to drop to his knees next to the bed, bent in over it, face buried in the sheets to dampen his sobs so they were almost inaudible, tears staining the fabric as the memories of that fateful day she was killed replayed in full in his head again.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie   And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie - Page 2 EmptyOns Nov 06, 2019 12:45 am

He looked a little shocked, when Luca suddenly pulled himself out of his embrace, before hearing the excuse, obviously just a means to get away from him. Had he said something to upset him?, done anything?. He sat there, waiting for a little while, trying to piece together how and why, before a sigh escaped his lips, as he let a hand rest on his forhead. He had probably said to much. He gently stroke the cheek where the tear had glided down, before looking the way that Luca had gone. Normally Nickie would have just stayed put, but he couldnt.. he felt himself slowly get up, as he tied the towel a bit harder around his waist, only to walk with almost silent steps up towards the room, not on purpose.. but he felt like his heart was gonna burst, as he approached the room.

Was Luca angry at him?. He couldnt bear the pain inside of his heart when he thought of that posibility, before hearing it. Luca crying?. He had only seen him as this strong wise person, knowing everything to say, did all the right things, as far as he knew. He slowly turned the corner, before looking at Luca, trying not to let a single tear fall, as he looked at a broken man in front of him. Slowly he approached him, as he said. " I´m sorry if i.. hurted you.. ". He looked down, his voice trembling with the words. He stopped trying to approach Luca, before walking back out the room, if he didnt stop him, before sitting at the edge of the door, gently holding his hand out, so Luca could see it, as if he said.. that he was there, but he also respected him, if he wanted to cry alone.. as he just sat there.. letting him cry as much as he needed, while starting to feel the tears himself. Had he lost someone he loved?.. what had happened.. he wouldnt fall in love again.. wasnt that what he said.. before all of this. He looked down at the tears he felt on his arms and stomach, before just closing his eyes, still holding his hand out, so it was visibly laying at the entrence of the door.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie   And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie - Page 2 EmptyOns Nov 06, 2019 10:44 am

Why was this happening now, of all times? He hadn't even been directly mentioning her, and still, all the sorrow and grief overwhelmed him to this point? He didn't get it. He didn't know why he couldn't control his reactions at he usually could. Usually he could just bottle it all up, no problem. In reality, he should've probably been to a therapist ages ago - but there was no way in hell he would go to one and tell them about what had happened. It was none of their damn business.

When he noticed Nickie had followed him, he hastily wiped off the tears in the sheets and turned his head away, not wanting Nickie to actually see any of the tears, feeling weak and worthless for not being able to control his own reactions. He was so used to just being able to brush all feelings off that he didn't want to deal with, but right now, he just... Couldn't, which also caused him to hyperventilate slightly with the sobs, not really getting air enough.

When he heard Nickie moving away, he looked after him for just a short while, seeing how he seated himself with still just a hand in view. He got the gesture, and even though he hated when people pitied him, which it still sort of felt like to him, he still appreciated the gesture nonetheless.

It took a while - probably at least five minutes of muffled sobbing into the sheets as that entire day replayed in his head. They'd only been separated for five minutes - but it'd still been enough for the bastard to get to her... When he got out there and saw Chloe on the ground... He'd been overcome with grief and anger, lashing out at the guy and killing him right ther eon the spot before he'd pulled her into his arms, telling her it was going to be okay, she just needed to take some of his blood, even trying to force feed her, but she'd been too weak to even feed from him, by then... And she'd died with a smile on her face, telling him she was happy he was the last thing she got to see.... Before she turned to dust in his arms. He still had her daylight ring lying on the small table next to the bed, and had been planning on wearing it in a strong around his neck, but even just the thought of it was a bit too painful right now.

Eventually, though, he hiccuped one last time, and dried his tears. "I-I'm sorry Nickie," he muttered, voice hoarse from the crying. "I... I didn't mean to... You shouldn't... Shouldn't have to see me like this..."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie   And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie - Page 2 EmptyOns Nov 06, 2019 11:45 am

It hurted so much inside of him, hearing Luca cry. He didnt know if he made it worse by being there, or if he actually made it better, but for once, he wanted to be selfish.. he wanted to stay at Luca´s side, at least near him, so he knew that he was there, if he ever needed a shoulder to cry on. He had started to feel the tears down his own cheeks, how he cried silently with Luca.. hearing his breathing, how he just wanted to hug him, but that was what he desired.. not what Luca desired, since he had removed himself from his embrace at that time. He felt like it had been forever, as his tears had dried out, before finally hearing Luca´s voice. How low it was, hoarse even. He shok his head a little, as he said with a soft gentle voice. " You have done nothing but make me happy, both yesterday and today. So why are you saying sorry?.. i should be the one to say sorry. Obviously i said something.. that made you upset.. ". He looked up, as he tried to think of what to say, since the silence was deafening, before he slowly got up, as he stood in the doorframe, looking down to Luca, before gently taking a step over to him, softly sitting besides him, as his back was up against the bed.

It was clear to see that Nickie had been crying to, as his eyes were red, and tear trains could be seen a little. He snorted a little, not much, before looking down, gently pulling his legs up to his chest, as he layed his arms over the knee´s of himself, and then layed his head there, as he looked at Luca. " Why shouldn´t i see you like this. Emotional?.. there is no shame in crying.. its how we express our feelings, when everything gets to much, or when we are happy beyond beliefs.. ". He looked a little away from Luca, biting down into his lowerlip. " I dont want you to walk around, caring all that pain by yourself.. but i also dont want you.. to feel like i pity you, cause i dont. We all cry.. sometimes ". He looked down. Little did he know, deep inside.. that he would end up being the one to get his world destroyed some day.. as he said the words.

" If it was me.. i would hope, that even if i pushed someone away, that they would come to me.. be there.. so i knew i werent alone.. at least ". He looked down. He didnt dare to ask Luca, but.. he just felt like wanting to know. " Was it something i said, or asked about.. was it.. about love.. ". He looked away from him, feeling guilty, as if he had put everything in motion. He didnt know if Luca was going to throw him out the door, but he hoped not. He looked to Luca again with the green eyes, telling their own sorrowful story, not one as sorrowful as Luca´s, but they expressed so much warmt and love. He didnt smile at all, he was just neutral in his expression, as he looked at Luca, before hiding his face, as he said. " I´m sorry if i have already said to much or done to much.. maybe.. i.. ". He hesitated, as he looked at the door, before getting ready to stand up, as he felt like it was maybe best to leave Luca alone and go home to the school, as he didnt want to make Luca feel bad.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie   And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie - Page 2 EmptyOns Nov 06, 2019 3:52 pm

He took a few deep, calming breaths once the tears finally subsided, a lot later than he'd have liked them to... If he'd been able to control it, they wouldn't even have been there in the first place. His blue eyes, red from the recent crying, found Nickie again as he knit his brows in slight confusion. But... He did need to say sorry for it. Didn't he? He was supposed to be able to handle his own emotions. To ignore them when needed. He'd grown up being told feelings were nothing but a hindrance for what he was. A predator didn't need feelings - that was for the prey, not for the predators. He was to rely on his instincts, not on emotions.

"But... I'm not... I'm not supposed to... To feel like this..." he murmured, looking down at the floor, one hand raised to his chest, resting right where his heart was, where his chest still felt rather tight after all his crying, like someone was holding it and squeezing it a bit more than what was comfortable.

He bit his lip and shook his head when Nickie said there was no shame in crying. For him, there was. He didn't want to be perceived as weak by any standard. Vulnerability was dangerous. Especially in this world, with just how many supernatural beings actually existed, and quite a few of them stronger than him while he was up on land, where he was already at the most vulnerable he could be. He didn't need to add crying on top of that, too. "... I can't. I shouldn't cry. I don't know what's happening - why I can't control it as I've always been able to." maybe he really was becoming weak... Fuck. That was the last thing he needed. If he couldn't push away the emotions any more, if he couldn't rely on his instincts any more, then what the fuck was he supposed to do? He had no clue. Frustrated, he pulled up his legs, resting his forehead against them while he ran his fingers through his long hair.

He didn't answer his question. Not verbally at least. He just nodded, face still buried in his knees, and then from pure reflex, he wringed his hands together a bit, thumb repeatedly stroking over the tattoo he had on his left hand, with the word 'Dragonfly' - which had been his nickname for Chloe.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie   And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie - Page 2 EmptyOns Nov 06, 2019 4:32 pm

Nickie looked around a little in the room, before seeing a daylight ring that layed on the table. * But he doesnt.. *. It suddenly hit him. Had Luca lost someone he loved, maybe a vampire, or was he reading to much into it.. maybe it was just someone he had sex with or his sister.. but then again.. sirens couldnt mix?, could they.. as far as he knew, they couldnt. He looked worried at Luca, as he tried to look okay, but failed mierable at it. He could see the hurt inside of the beautiful vivid blue eyes starring back at him, before seeing Luca bury his face, as he kept stroking a tattoo he had over his left hand. He looked at it for a moment, before seeing the words dragonfly. He slowly got up, before running downstairs, as he came up still in the towel, but with his phone, as he found a beautiful photo of a golden dragon fly, with the most beautiful dragonfly he himself had seen. It was very rare to find some that had shades of red in them. He looked at the picture before saying in a low tone. " I took a picture of this, right after it had landed on me ". He smiled gently, as he looked at it, before looking at the dragon fly, and then the one on his chest.

He looked up, not really knowing if he should say anything, what if his assumptions were wrong, what if he hadnt lost someone.. or what if he had.. was it a child.. family.. a lover?. He just continued looking up into the ceiling, after having placed the phone between them. " Some people think, that if a Dragonfly chooses you, then its because destiny is calling you, like.. my mark ". He looked down at his mark, before at Luca. They had met only minutes after having taken the picture. " I took it the day i met you.. it´s probably gonna sound really funny but.. i kinda.. followed or was more like.. guided by the dragonfly.. to the lake, seeing it on the surface.. gliding around.. looking elegantly.. and that was when i saw you.. ". He looked at Luca with a flustered expression, blushing in his face, as he looked away from him, before continuing. " I dont know what you have been going through, and maybe you will never tell me, and thats okay too.. but i want you to know, that if you need someone to talk with.. then i will be right there, by your side ". He gently held his hand out again, so Luca could take it if he wanted.

He felt his body getting hotter, as if he tried really hard not to say the wrong words, but where there even wrong words in this concersation. " My mom said one time.. that people never really die.. cause they live through us.. through the memories we carry, and when we talk about them, we keep their spirits alive.. feeding them with our love, and the love we shared with them.. We are the ones keeping them alive, through our love, and sharing or treasuring the memories with or without other people.. ". He stopped himself for a moment, before saying. " I never really lost.. someone, but.. i think its true. I think that the people we lose, continues to live through us, through the memories.. they never really leave us, they only leave some part of them, but they can never take their souls, cause we carry us a part of that, with us.. where ever we go ". He slowly looked to Luca, before saying. " Life is not something that should be controlled.. life is something that should be felt.. lived even.. not something to control or understand.. ". He slowly reached for Luca, if he would let him, before gently caressing his hair.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie   And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie - Page 2 EmptyOns Nov 06, 2019 8:16 pm

He only kept the eye contact for a few seconds, knowing very well how beat down and broken he probably looked in that second, and he hated it with every fibre of his being. But it seemed like, for some reason, he just couldn't run from it the way he usually did. The feelings refused to be locked up anymore, and needed to be let out, no matter how hard he tried to still keep it inside. He looked after Nickie for a bit as he ran downstairs, but then just buried his head in his knees again, taking a few more, deep breaths in an effort to try to calm down again and regain composure.

He looked up when the witch returned - and gulped at the picture he was shown. And what he said. That... Reminded him of one of the first nights he'd ever spent with Chloe, before she got her daylight ring. When they'd been sitting at the edge of the lake at the academy, and she'd been practically swarmed by dragonflies. That was when he'd given her the nickname... Seeing as they'd only been on her, and for some reason had avoided him. He swallowed, then nodded, and it was probably clear that it did rip up in old memories. But then again, he felt like his tears had run pretty dry by now, so at the very least the tears didn't return, but the tight feeling in his chest stayed right where it was.

And even though he really wasn't good at opening up to others, and hated asking for help, needing help to deal with shit, he still appreciated the sentiment. But still, this early on, he wasn't sure if it was the bond making Nickie say that, or if he'd still have said it even if he didn't have the bond - so it'd have to wait, at the very least, until he knew where he had the guy. How much of it was the bond, and how much was genuine feelings. And that might take a good, long while, as bad as Luca usually was at picking up the feelings of others... A thing that had made many people call him cruel or ignorant before for seemingly not caring about others, when in all reality he just hadn't really understood what that person was going through.

He sighed, and bit his lip, but then did take Nickie's hand, giving it just a small, gentle squeeze as his silent way of saying thank you. "I... Haven't talked about her. And I don't want to. If I was to do that... It'll make it all too real, you know?" he muttered, and that was about as much as Nickie would get out of him right now. He just felt like she'd only really be dead the moment he said it out loud, illogical as it was - he knew she was, after all, having turned to dust in his arms, but he probably still hadn't really faced that fact properly...

Anyway, he just closed his eyes as he felt the witch's fingers gently combing through his hair, and even though he still had that uncomfortable feeling and generally felt like crap, it was a lot better than the months where he'd been crying all by himself.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie   And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie - Page 2 Empty

And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» Sex, blood and... - Nickie (cw)
» No thing like fate - Nickie.
» A bit of relaxation and a chance meeting - Nickie

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det nordlige Aston :: Bolig området, over klassen :: Midnight street :: Hus nr. 2- 26-
Gå til: