Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Hot trouble (Cw)

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Hot trouble (Cw) Empty
IndlægEmne: Hot trouble (Cw)   Hot trouble (Cw) EmptySøn Okt 20, 2019 8:09 pm

Hot trouble (Cw) Giphy

Time: Evening
Place: Louvre's Gentlemen's Club
Subject partner:@Kostya

There was a lot going on inside the club, there were a lot of people. Being like humans, the bar also sold white well of what it looked like. Dancing up one of the stripper bars, Dawn danced, she glanced here and there to the men as well as the women watching. It was not only her who looked at her, but also some of the other women. The dancers always got good money because there were so many men who were desperate and just wanted only one thing. However, Dawn had nothing against it, she could easily arrange a man or two, it was no problem. She did not mind pausing and then dancing or eleven other things. She had a broad smile on her lip, and when she saw one of the men and a woman leaning against her to put some of the money into her bra and panty, she winked at them. The skirt that was too short, which was fine for her, she lifted a little "Better" then she asked while blinking at the man and the woman.

They tucked the banknotes down the panties, and some into the bra, and sat back in their chair. She straightened up and danced on. She slid down the pole while she turned around a bit, so she stood with the front of the pole. Let it cuddle with it a little, and shake it a little with the ass only to irritate it a little more. She enjoyed it, and it was clear especially when she was the way she was, so it wasn't a shame to entice her a little. However, it had also been a long time without close contact, something passionate, and hot. She briefly stopped dancing wildly, only to stand and move her body slightly up the bar. There was no one she could just know, wondering if she should have just looked properly. It was as if a familiar scent passed through her nose, he could be here tonight. She wasn't sure
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

Hot trouble (Cw) Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Hot trouble (Cw)   Hot trouble (Cw) EmptySøn Okt 20, 2019 8:39 pm

Outfit~ Haps haps!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The light blue eyes glanced out on all the people at the club and then up at the dancers, smirking to himself as he saw a familiar face. He looked away as soon he heard someone talking to him. A rather young girl stood in the bar, ordering a drink. Kostya raised an eyebrow towards her and shrugged before turning around, preparing the cocktail the girl ordered "Now.. If you do something stupid tonight... I will fucking kill you.. Understand?" he then smiled warmly at the girl as he handed her the drink in exchange for the money. The girl quickly ran off to somewhere, far away from the bar as possible and all Kostya could, was to laugh a bit about it. He always loved joking with the young people, the ones that had their stripclub cherry popped and ended up in here, as some sick kind of joke. The music from the dancing, made him bop his head a little, on/off looking at Dawn as she was dancing. He would never forget a face like hers.. And here they were, working at the same place. It was a bit weird working at the same place as his exgirlfriend, but he kept professional.

Kostya's gaze turned towards the stage and he saw Dawn walking towards the bar, which made his smile turn rather dark. So she was coming back for more? He turned his gaze to the other bartender "I'll be back in a few" he said as he was already walking out from the bar and towards Dawn with a smirk on his lips.
Tilbage til toppen Go down

Hot trouble (Cw)
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» I don't go looking for trouble, trouble usually finds me - Cecil
» I'm in so much trouble
» Does this mean trouble
» Here's to trouble.
» Trouble Don't Last Always

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VIII :: Hovedstaden: The King Quarter :: Det nordlige The King Quarter :: Dove St. :: Louvre's Gentelmen's Club-
Gå til: