Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

The Devil's Greatest Trick

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

The Devil's Greatest Trick Empty
IndlægEmne: The Devil's Greatest Trick   The Devil's Greatest Trick EmptySøn Okt 13, 2019 12:14 pm

@Kenna <3
Outfit: Link
_____
She was still waiting. At least sitting outside most of the hours of the day. Mariella didn't care it was getting more cold outside, she could use fire to warm herself up. All that mattered was that she would be ready for Reginald to return. It was getting dark way earlier than it did at summer times. Mariella took a deep breath in. She couldn't remember the last time she had slept willingly for more than three hours. Theodore and Tiana forced her to sleep once in a while, but she hated missing hours. She feared missing out. She feared not being awake when he returned. A noise in the woods made her look up. Mariella got up from the bench she was sitting on and walked closer to the dark woods. She wasn't a creature of the night, but she could find her way around darkness better than most. Mariella stopped and looked around. She frowned a bit, she could feel someone was out there. But the closer someone came, she could see there were two people because of the bonds. They weren't close to each other, but she was alert by the type of bond the two people had.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Devil's Greatest Trick   The Devil's Greatest Trick EmptySøn Okt 13, 2019 12:45 pm

Kenna: | Outfit
Nate: | Outfit

Kenna was not going around alone for now. Not until she felt safer. He was still out there. Both Spencer and Nathaniel had gone to great lengths to make sure she was never alone, just in case. They kept their distance, but never enough for her not knowing they were there. Until now. Now she didn't know they were there, and she was afraid something was going on. She was on the way to find the girl and boy who had helped her when she first got here. She wanted to warn them. It was likely Nate would come for them eventually, especially the girl. Spencer had helped her find where she was. She moved through the forest, before she started running. He was here. "Let me in, please!" She begged, putting her hands on the gate. "Please!" She looked over her shoulder, scared out of her mind.

Nate was not trying to cast to much attention on himself. So he didn't kill the people following Kenna, he just knocked them out. And now he had nothing to stop him from getting to her. He walked through the forest, keeping track of her. Her scent was the only thing he was focusing on for the moment.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Devil's Greatest Trick   The Devil's Greatest Trick EmptySøn Okt 13, 2019 1:48 pm

Mariella reached the gate and jumped back, when someone scared out of there mind was running into it. The siren looked into the eyes of the werewolf. She had seen her before. Then she put the puzzle together. Mariella nodded and used her air manipulation to move the werewolf over the gate.
"Hey, what is going on?" She frowned a bit and looked back in the woods. Mariella was paranoid by nature, but this time she knew it wasn't paranoia that played in her mind. Reality was going to show itself very soon. Mariella took a deep breath in, and watched how the bond didn't stretch that long. She knew who was coming by, and she had to be ready. Mariella thought about calling Valeria, but didn't know where she was. She knew Theodore was around somewhere, but he was mostly recovering from his own wounds. "Breathe.. what is going on?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Devil's Greatest Trick   The Devil's Greatest Trick EmptySøn Okt 13, 2019 1:56 pm

Kenna was surprised when she was lifted over the gate by an invisible force, but she didn’t fight it. When she was on the ground, she took a few steps away from the gate. ”He followed me here. My ex.” She didn’t know if the siren remembered her, but right now she was not in the state of mind to remind her. She tried to do as she said and breathed in and out a few times to keep calm. ”He wants me to come with him, I think. He can’t get in here.” She looked at the girl, a pleading look in her eyes.

Nate stopped in front of the gate. ”You’re just making this harder for yourself Kenna. I’ll get through. Might get some revenge in the process.” He hadn’t forgotten the scent of the siren from last time he was here. He could’ve died, had he been any less resourceful. And now it nearly happened again, at the hand of another siren. He was still healing from the bite from the siren and the three bullets he put into his body. It was the only reason he had not gotten to Kenna sooner. He was not fast enough.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Devil's Greatest Trick   The Devil's Greatest Trick EmptySøn Okt 13, 2019 2:38 pm

Mariella listened. She wasn't sure if she was the right person to help, but she wanted to that person. Last time Mariella had almost lost control, but things were better now - at least just a little bit. Mariella knew there was along way to be fine again - but she at least tried to keep herself on the right path. Mariella smelled the blood.
"He is close by," she whispered and her siren features showed for a few seconds. Then he showed up. Mariella took out her phone, and found Theodores number. Then she handed Kenna the phone. "I want you to run towards the mansion. If you sense trouble of any kind, call this number and tell Theo that I send you," Mariella instructed with a serious look in her eyes. "I will take care of this," she gave Kenna a little nod. "Go," she added using the wind to guide her the way of the mansion if she had to. Mariella looked at Nate and shook her head. "Did your brain take a laxative because there is a lot of shit coming out of your mouth," she narrowed her eyes a little at the werewolf. "You don't look to good."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Devil's Greatest Trick   The Devil's Greatest Trick EmptySøn Okt 13, 2019 2:54 pm

”I know,” she said before he arrived. She took the phone and nodded at the instruction. She would never had left anyone alone with Nate, but she had seen what the girl could do. She started running towards the house, the phone in hand. She was breathing heavily, not because of the run, but because she was on the verge of a panic attack. She was so afraid of him.

Nate narrowed his eyes when Kenna ran away. People just made it way too difficult for him. Apparently sirens had a way of finding Kenna, or maybe it was the other way around. They seemed to want to protect her, for some reason. ”Hah. You’re funny.” He crossed his arms when she spoke ill of his looks. ”And now you’re just rude.” He walked closer to the gate. ”You can keep her away from me now, but I’ll find her eventually. I always do. Might as well stop avoiding the inevitable.” He would get her back, he didn’t doubt it. She just needed to know he was not the bad guy. He was getting in there, if the siren didn’t hand over Kenna to him.

Kenna stopped a short distance from the mansion, looking back towards the gate. She needed to be sure what was going to happen, if she needed to call this Theo, she had been told to call for backup. She put her thumb over the screen, ready to press the button. She realized she was shaking. Adrenalin was pumping it’s way through her body, making her ready for whatever was going to happen.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Devil's Greatest Trick   The Devil's Greatest Trick EmptySøn Okt 13, 2019 3:15 pm

"I know you love her," she then said and looked at Nate. Mariella couldn't avoid his link to Kenna. He didn't hunt her down to kill her our be cruel. It was his own twisted way of showing love. "I can see the bonds that connects people together," she added and looked at him. It didn't take a genius to know he wanted to get passed that gate.
"But she is scared off you. You pushed her away. And you should let her go. I'm giving you a chance to walk away and let her be happy. So just go and don't come back," she took a step forward and looked the werewolf in the eye. Mariella was way more calm than their first meeting.

Theodore had from now on always his phone on him. In case of kidnappings or just people needing help. There was a lot of that around some people, so when Mariellas name showed up on his phone he started tracking it. Theodore passed through the walls of the mansion and found a girl with a heart rate so high he was scared the werewolf's heart would rip itself out of her chest. She looked terrified and if she had Mariella's phone, he knew Mariella most have send her this way.
"Heey," he walked a bit closer but still kept her distance. "It's okay, look at me," he spoke with a clear soft voice. "Take a deep breath in and breathe out. Follow me," he made a few breathing excises in hopes to calm her a little down - so she could tell him what was going on.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Devil's Greatest Trick   The Devil's Greatest Trick EmptySøn Okt 13, 2019 6:39 pm

Nate knew people didn’t always understand. They didn’t know that he did love her. In his own way. He was slightly confused how she knew. Then she explained, which could become a problem. He shook his head when she suggested he went away. ”I can’t. I need her. She is my beta. I need her for the pack.” It wasn’t just about what he wanted. It was about what he needed, what his pack needed. ”I don’t want her to be afraid.”

Kenna was not sure how to handle this. He was right over there. She could see him. He wanted her to come with him, back to what hell he had put her through. And after what she had lost, she could never go back. She just couldn’t. Her head jerked up when she heard a voice. She was naturally on guard, but then realized this must be Theo, unless a lot of other people lived in the house, which was likely, seeing how big it was. She did as he said, looked right at him. He was calming, his voice soft. ”O-okay.” She took in a deep breath and breathed out to his rhythm. She quickly began feeling calmer. ”I’m sorry. I’m usually more composed than that.” She shook her head slightly, before looking over at Nate and the girl again. ”Are you Theo?” She looked back at him.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Devil's Greatest Trick   The Devil's Greatest Trick EmptySøn Okt 13, 2019 7:36 pm

Mariella wasn't the most compassionate person on earth, if anyone in the mansion was that it would be Anastasia or Amaryllis.  She breathed out to keep her head cool. She was a leader herself, and she knew she needed getting her cool back in situations like this. "She doesn't have to be. But if you keep chasing her around, she is going to be frightened forever," she kept on talking calmly but didn't once look away from the enemy. Mariella didn't want the girl anyway near this man, but if she acted out on that - she could start yet another fight with him. And this time she would finish him off if she had the chance.
"Why is she so important to you? Isn't there someone else who can fill in her shoes, if you wanted it give it a shot?" She asked to keep the conversation going.

Theodore didn't know what was going on, but a strangers blood was filling the air.
"It's okay not to be okay," he just smiled. It was his truth. The next question made him not. "Yup, at your service," he took a deep breath in before he exhaled again. "What is your name?" He then asked, letting her heart rate calm a little more down.
"Tell me what is going on."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Devil's Greatest Trick   The Devil's Greatest Trick EmptySøn Okt 13, 2019 7:49 pm

Nate tried to not let it show that her words actually got to him. He might leave her alone. For now, at least. He wasn’t sure he could keep it that way. ”Not anyone like her.” He could find another beta, it was not impossible, but she knew the pack, she had been raised for this. ”I’ll leave.” He said, walking away from the house. He wasn’t sure if he was coming back, but for now he was leaving her alone.

Kenna smiled tiredly at him. ”Kenna.” She said and looked towards the gate again, watching Nate walk away. ”My ex was following me. He is not… He is not a good guy.” She instinctively put a hand on her stomach. ”He won’t leave me alone and I just needed somewhere place. The siren let me in.” Kenna might have gotten her name when they first met, but she couldn’t remember it right now. That day, Kenna had been out of it. She was not so much now. She was heart-broken, but she was also done running. She had to take action soon. When the time was right. ”I’m sorry for inconveniencing you.” She looked at Theo with a thankful smile, before she started to walk towards the gate again.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Devil's Greatest Trick   The Devil's Greatest Trick EmptySøn Okt 13, 2019 8:08 pm

She just watched him walk away in the darkness, but she kept looking into the shadows to make sure that he really was going away. First when she was sure she started walking a little. She stopped for a while and let her back meet with the first tree. Mariella took a deep breath in and exhaled a bit unsteady. Mariella closed her eyes hardly together, and took a deep breath in once more. It reminded her of Jeremy. And she needed to shut her mind off about him.

"Hello Kenna. You look like someone who could use a warm blanket and a hot coco," he gave her a comforting half smirk. Theodore looked over to them, and watched Nate walk away. "Mariella has it under control. Trust me. She wont let him come in here without a fight," he assured the werewolf and looked back at her. "Don't worry about it, it takes a blot to inconveniencing me," she started walking towards the gate - but he didn't really like her going over there yet.
"So.. Kenna. Do you wanna stay. You said it yourself that Mariella invited you. And no offence, but you look llike someone who could use a good nights sleep."
Mariella came over to them and ran a hand through her hair. "He is gone for now. You should stay over, like Theo said.. It would be much safer."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Devil's Greatest Trick   The Devil's Greatest Trick EmptyTirs Okt 15, 2019 11:32 pm

Kenna looked at the younger boy. He was nice. ”I don’t doubt that. I just don’t know if it’ll stop him.” She sighed and shook her head. She shouldn’t let her problems become his. She looked at him with a slight smile. ”Another thing I don’t doubt.” He asked her to stay. She didn’t know if she should. Not without telling everyone at least. They were more worried about her than usually, which of course made sense after what happened. ”If it’s not too much trouble.” She didn’t want them to feel like they had to take care of her. They already had done enough to help her. ”Is there marshmallows for the cocoa?” She liked it much better if there was. She looked at the girl when she returned. ”Thank you.” She ran a hand down her arm, shivering slightly. She felt much colder now that she was not filled with adrenalin from everything that was happening.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Devil's Greatest Trick   The Devil's Greatest Trick EmptyOns Okt 16, 2019 8:16 am

"It's not," Theodore assured with a warm smile on his lips. Then the girl asked if there was marshmallows. "Of course. I'm a lot of things, but I ain't no amateur," he pointed out shaking his head a little with a grin on his face. Mariella could see that Theodore had succeed in creating just a little bond with the werewolf. She influenced it a little, just to make sure that Kenna would feel safer around Theodore. So she made their bond stronger, but not to strong. Usual she didn't play with the strings, but tonight she knew in a situation like this - someone you felt like you could trust, was worth more than gold. Theodore handed his hand out to Kenna. "Can I show you a trick?" He didn't want to overstep any boundaries. It was easier for him to jut talk them through the walls than to walk all around the house and through people. This way they could just enter the living room.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Devil's Greatest Trick   The Devil's Greatest Trick EmptyTors Okt 17, 2019 1:19 pm

Kenna looked at him when he assured her there was indeed going to be marshmallows. Apparently not all British people were so fancy they couldn’t even touch a marshmallow without bursting out in flames. Or maybe that was a little overdramatic. ”I should have known. You’re a food connoisseur, if I’ve ever seen one.” She smiled warmly at him, feeling like she could trust him. She looked at his hand when he put it forward. With just a little hesitation, she put her hand in his. ”We’re not going to fly or something like that, are we?” She was okay with heights, but mostly when she had something solid under her feet. She looked at Mariella a moment with a soft smile, before turning back to face Theo.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Devil's Greatest Trick   The Devil's Greatest Trick EmptyFre Okt 25, 2019 4:49 pm

"Indeed I am," he nodded very assuring but he actually didn't know what that fancy word meant. Maybe he had heard it before. "No flying.. I wish I could fly.. see that could be awesome!" He said with excitement in his voice. "But something is one way to say it," he grabbed her hand and gave it a comforting squeeze. "However, I can assure you. It doesn't hurt," Theodore smiled and grabbed Mariella's hand with his other.
"Okay ladies, here we go," then he walked towards the wall of the mansion. "Just close your eyes," Mariella whispered to the werewolf as they passed through the wall like it was thin air. It was first when they had passed through that Theo let go. Mariella walked over to light up some candles. They were in the living room. Big and nice. Abigal had taste, and even with so many people living here - it still looked like a milion bucks.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Devil's Greatest Trick   The Devil's Greatest Trick EmptyOns Okt 30, 2019 10:56 am

Kenna liked him. He was sweet and funny. And trustworthy. Not that Mariella wasn’t that, it was just different with him. It was like they had formed a bond already. ”That it would,” she agreed. Flying was a perfect example of something practical yet fun. She nodded when he said it didn’t hurt. She didn’t think it would. She did as Mariella said and closed her eyes. She could feel how the setting changed, how the air was warmer, how there was no wind or sounds of the outside. She opened her eyes and looked around. ”Did we just walk through the wall?” She looked back at Theo. She smiled a soft smile before looking around again. It looked amazing. Whoever had decorated the place clearly had taste. She walked over to a painting and looked closer at it. It was beautiful and just fit into the room perfectly.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Devil's Greatest Trick   The Devil's Greatest Trick EmptyTirs Nov 12, 2019 12:36 pm

It always amused Theodore that people were in shock the first time they passed through the wall. Mostly because he had been able to do so since before he could remember. His mother had not been kidding when she said that raising him had been a challenge. "Indeed we did," he nodded with a satisfied smile. Mariella rolled her eyes a little at Theodore.
"You get used to it.. but you never get used to the freaking jump scares. He is the master of pranks," Mariella told Kenna with a warm smile before looking over at Theo. "I will go make the-" but before she could finish her sentence Theodore put a hand in the air. "No, no you don't. I will make it, and you will be waiting here. We don't want the kitchen burned down again," he walked through another wall and disappeared into the kitchen.
"You burn the kitchen down two times and suddenly you aren't allowed out there," she chuckled lightly as she shook her head a little.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Devil's Greatest Trick   The Devil's Greatest Trick EmptyOns Nov 13, 2019 1:18 pm

Kenna was impressed. It was a great ability to have. Much more useful than her own. They might help her understand people better, but at the same time it was also an invading of people. It was few people who would enjoy that she could feel what they were. "It's impressive," she said with a smile.
She could see how it would be a great ability to use to scare people. "Well you shouldn't do that to me. I have quick reflexes," she said with a slightly crooked smile. "Now you've been warned," she said and looked at Mariella as she was going to say something, but was interrupted by Theo. No, he was right about that. A fire would not be on top of her wish-list right now.
Kenna chuckled with her. "I know. It's unfair," she said smiling before she put her arms around herself, as a shiver went through her.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Devil's Greatest Trick   The Devil's Greatest Trick EmptyOns Nov 13, 2019 5:16 pm

"I know the last thing you want is to talk about it," she took a deep breath in before using her fire manipulation to light up the fire place. Mariella sat down on the sofa. "But I will get better..  Just not quite yet," she breathed out and looked up at Kenna. "There is a happy ending, you just have to fight for it. Like you already are, I promise," Mariella ran a hand through her hair. "Take it from someone who was running just like you," Mariella looked up at Kenna. It wasn't an easy thing to talk about, nor easier to live. Mariella knew about that.
"Tell me about your happiest childhood memory," she wanted to put Kennas mindset to something good while the fireplace heated up the space.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Devil's Greatest Trick   The Devil's Greatest Trick EmptyFre Nov 15, 2019 2:39 pm

Kenna had not always found it easy to talk about, but lately it had been easier. Maybe because she had people she knew cared about her. She had found someone new, she had found Spencer again. It was just easier now when she didn't feel alone with it. "Thank you," she said with a gentle smile. It was clear Mariella had been through something similar. People always said that it was going to be better, but the way she said it, made her think she was not just someone symphatizing. No, she actually knew. And then she confirmed it. She sat down next to her when she asked about her childhood.
"My sister had been teasing me about not being tall enough to try a ride in an amusement park. And now I was finally tall enough, so we got into the cart together. And just when he reached the highest top, she grabbed my hand and held it close. I knew then, she had been even more scared than I was. We became much closer after that. Because now I knew she also got scared, that she felt many of the same things as me." A glimpse of sadness moved past her eyes. She missed her family.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Devil's Greatest Trick   The Devil's Greatest Trick EmptyTors Nov 28, 2019 8:43 am

"That does sound nice," she smiled and looked at Kenna. "My family have a serious competition issue. Like, its insane. We have at least two times a month a dance off. Everyone is showing off a new set of choreography. Its fun. I think its something my mothers started from their first meeting," she chuckled a little. "If I recall right.. they told me they had some sort of power battle at their first meeting.. but it ended happily in the end. The only one you can't get on the dance floor is my father.. or well, I have lured him on the floor before," she smiled brightly by that memory. Even through she had her family here, they didn't hold the same memories as she did. She missed them knowing what her biggest childhood dreams were or favorite color - or just knowing never to put her in a kitchen.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Devil's Greatest Trick   The Devil's Greatest Trick EmptyLør Nov 30, 2019 6:40 pm

Kenna smiled at her anecdotes. It sounded nice. She had also been able to get her father on the dancefloor when she was younger, although it couldn't possibly be as intense as what Mariella was telling her. She was no dancer, but she did like dancing once in a while. "Fathers will do anything for their daughters, won't they?" She said, chuckling. She missed having her family around. She thought at one point, that she could start a family here, but now that felt impossible. But she had Spencer, and he was like family to her by now. And she was in a relationship, even though she felt like she was living a lie with him, keeping a secret so big from him. It just felt wrong, but she couldn't bring herself to tell Ellery the truth.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Devil's Greatest Trick   The Devil's Greatest Trick EmptySøn Dec 01, 2019 6:36 pm

"Yeah, they will," she smiled. Mariella was in a good family, she had never complained about it. She had an amazing father, two mothers and two siblings. What else would you need. Now she even had a husband and his family as well. Mariella looked down at her hands for a little while and played shortly with her wedding ring. Then she looked up at Kenna again.
"Do you have a place to stay? I mean, it would make me happy if you stayed here the night, for your own safety. But other than that, do you have a place to go?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Devil's Greatest Trick   The Devil's Greatest Trick EmptyFre Dec 27, 2019 1:43 pm

Kenna missed her own family. She didn’t have many people around here. She had Spencer and Ellery. She was so appreciative of them, but she missed her parents, her sister, her nephew. She hadn’t spoken with them in a while. Ever since she lost her own child, she couldn’t bear it. She looked over at Marielle again. ”I do. I have two, actually. But maybe I should stay the night. If it makes you happy,” she said with a smile. ”Would everyone be okay with it?” She didn’t want to impose on anyone. If they preferred she didn’t stay, she could find another place to be.

//Jeg har ændret hendes tale-farve ^^
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Devil's Greatest Trick   The Devil's Greatest Trick EmptyMan Jan 13, 2020 4:18 am

//Out
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Devil's Greatest Trick   The Devil's Greatest Trick Empty

The Devil's Greatest Trick
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» The Greatest