Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Tell me something where was your father when I needed him-Michael

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Tell me something where was your father when I needed him-Michael Empty
IndlægEmne: Tell me something where was your father when I needed him-Michael   Tell me something where was your father when I needed him-Michael EmptyLør Sep 14, 2019 8:49 pm

Time: 22:30

Place: The southside

weather:  sun is down and it's a bit cold

Clothes: Clothes

@Michael

the day started as always work, she had to choose which places she were going to play  her concerts not that  she wanted to. Under her house was her secret lab. The place she rather be, but it didn't give her the money she needed to stay, she harted to act normal, she wasn't normal and if people knew they probalay call her serial killer and a crazy person. She maybe was, but it wasn't her fault she was the way she was. People she knew trusted had shaped her this way, but in reality what she most afraid of was being alone, not that she would tell anyone. But she was all her life been left to herself alone and scared  . She always the one who were chosen to be someones weapon , until she took it in to own hands and used her self as weapon, the dark started to show itself, it was time to go, her hunting grounds was in the southside, it was like in that part of town people didn't matter and if some of them went missing it wasn't huge problem.
Marisa didn't if they took drugs, it was the magic in peoples blood that mattered if they were high on drugs it did make things easier for her. She grab her keys to house and a knife and put on her leg with a strap and began walking, she loved the fresh air and would rather walk than drive she didn't understand why cars ment so much for modren people in the world.

Southside:
When she finally arrived to her hunting grounds, they looked quite empty, but that was good because it meant no distractions. She began walking down the darken streets. her high heels boots sound the streets as walk, it wasn't long before a fairy came her. The girl was very high and didn't seems to notices her at first and it was first when she made high fairy stop by manipulate the blood in her body. She then forced her in to alley and started to force the blood out of the fairies nose and helped down in a bottle. She like to watch fear in the eye of the fairy.
she started to cry and it made Marisa even more happy, she live misery so when anyone else was unhappy made her even more happy she took knife from it's hiding place startede cut some hole in  her body. more blood started to flow out from the body of fairy and down in a bottle. She was so busy that she didn't listen to surroundings.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Michael

Michael

Antal indlæg : 652

IndlægEmne: Sv: Tell me something where was your father when I needed him-Michael   Tell me something where was your father when I needed him-Michael EmptyMan Sep 30, 2019 4:23 pm

Outfit

Michael spent the evening as usual - searching the streets for anyone in need of help or clues that'd lead him to monsters. That’s why Southside was the ideal place to visit. If he didn’t run into people in distress, in the lowest points of their lives, he’d find possible enemies instead. He noticed a kid breaking into an empty house, but just passed him as he didn’t care much for stealing. His moral compass told him that he hadn't done more evil than good lately, so he assumed that he was just in desperate need of money. No. It was far worse when the crime was violent or involved selling drugs, simply because it harmed others.

In an empty alleyway he heard distant cries and tilted his head slightly as he focused his senses on where it came from. When he got nearer, he sensed the scent of blood as well. Turning around a corner, his eyes landed on two women, slightly narrowing his eyes as he discovered the perpetrator collecting the girl’s blood in a bottle. Usually blood demons or vampires would drink straight from the source. He cleared his throat to get her attention, taking out a silver blade from his jacket as he walked closer. “How would you like it if someone did that to you?” he asked with a cold expression, enraged at the suffering she had brought the girl. He then pushed her forcefully aside and took a look at the girl, hoping that she would heal quickly. If not, he’d have to take her to a healer or call upon a pure-blood angel.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Tell me something where was your father when I needed him-Michael   Tell me something where was your father when I needed him-Michael EmptyTors Okt 03, 2019 7:40 pm

Marisa hissed at him, as he tried to her make stop, she hated to be disturb and this angel made her even more angry when he started to talk " you stop I will drown her in her own blood if you touch her" she said clearly angry. she than made movement with her hand and soon the sound of the girl choking on her own blood broke the silence she did it to warn him if he tried to take her she wouldn't  hesitate to kill the girl. People in her life made her this way and there wasn't anyone to save her, she then stop move the blood away from the girls lungs before she died and looked at angel she was very angry. The way he made her the bad guy made her sick to her stomach and if he think he scared her he was so wrong she saw him as a overgrown bird " don't make me the bad guy you should blame your father or whatever he is to you, when I needed him he wasn't there so I stopped believe in him and all of his Holy bird people, you lot and your father left a eight year  old girl alone so don't blame me i don't wanna hear it" she said angry, if he really was up there why didn't  he stop the burning of her mother or letting her stay with her abusive father who was fault in her mother's death. Where was he when she needed him.
Michael

Michael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Tell me something where was your father when I needed him-Michael   Tell me something where was your father when I needed him-Michael EmptySøn Okt 13, 2019 9:49 pm

He looked back at the criminal when she threatened him, removing his hands from the woman as he was searching for her pulse. “Calm down,” he said. If she had those kind of powers, he needed to try and talk her out of it. However, she just went ahead and used some kind of magic, making the girl cough as it sounded like she choked on something. “Stop!” he yelled, before he went over and grabbed her shoulders to push them up against the wall, trying to disrupt her magic-casting, but it was too late. He looked at the girl as she stopped making any sounds, knowing that she’d died. “I despise creatures like you,” he snarled as he looked back at her, pushing her harder into the bricks behind her. “Don’t you dare blame this on anyone but yourself… hate to break it to you, but you’re not the only one who had a bad childhood and me and my angels can’t save everyone... either way, nothing is ever an excuse for killing someone innocent” he said, loosening the grip around her before he let go. He looked towards the dead body with a sad expression before he turned his eyes back to the witch. “You’ll go to hell for this,” he said. “What do you need the blood for? Some kind of wicked ritual?” he asked, narrowing his eyes slightly at her. He had a bad feeling about her, and what she’d do to others after brutally killing this girl. He couldn’t just let her go knowing this.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Tell me something where was your father when I needed him-Michael   Tell me something where was your father when I needed him-Michael EmptyLør Okt 26, 2019 12:32 pm

She didn't  even listen to what he said and before she knew she with back against the cold bricks and when he talk to her again it made her jaw move as she looked at him and eyes got cold so as he said her prayers for help was in vain, he made it sound like she wasn't worthy to be saved by them. She laughed a little hell sounded so much better than living in a heaven with a god there didn't think she was worthy to be saved.  She didn't want to tell him what she was useing the blood for but she found it a bit funny that it's was what he thought " maybe it's what I use it for,  but i aren't  going to tell you espially knowing you human like chicken like you would die" she said and when she felt him letting go she fast mumble a few words there was hard to make out.
She than took a knife and cut a little cut from her hand and smiled as with her one of powers maniplauted with blood made a little ball.
Marisa than laugh with a cold laugther " I don't understand why she was worth trying to safe, she is a additc use what ever kind drugs the young people uses, I as 8 year old child wasn't you know what hell sounds kind of better than living with god there didn't saw me worty to safe" sagde hun og lagde svagt hovedet på skrå. Marisa betragte ham, det var tydeligt at ikke mente at hun kunne gå fri, men det var kun fordi han havde blandet sig at hun skulle død. Normalt tog hun en smule, dog kunne det godt være at det gjorde ondt på dem, men som regel ikke så alvorligt at de døde af det.
Michael

Michael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Tell me something where was your father when I needed him-Michael   Tell me something where was your father when I needed him-Michael EmptyFre Nov 08, 2019 8:28 pm

He looked at her with a stoic expression as she spoke. So she wasn’t going to tell him. It only revealed that she needed the blood for something evil. He narrowed his eyes slightly at her words, making him step back as he assumed, she was trying to cast a spell of some sort. He looked to the ball made of blood in her hand. He raised an eyebrow and parted his lips, about to say something, before she started to speak again. She didn’t understand why a drug addict was more important to save than an eight-year-old. Truth was, it wasn’t. Children were as innocent and pure as people got, but he couldn’t save everyone. Maybe if he had, she wouldn’t have turned into the person she was today. An evil one. “Trust me… hell isn’t a place anyone wants to end up,” he said, looking into her eyes. “You didn’t deserve it… but you can still change, go down a righteous path, only then you will find peace and forgiveness,” he said, trying to find a way around fighting by talking to her. It didn't seem like his presence had a strong affect on her. She was as dark as witches got. She’d killed the girl in cold-blood and right now, she looked seconds from attacking him. “But you do have to pay for that,” he said, looking briefly at the girl before his eyes returned to the witch. He strengthened his light, trying to make the holy presence affect her. “So what is it gonna be? What do you want?” he asked, awaiting her move before he decided what he was going to do to her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Tell me something where was your father when I needed him-Michael   Tell me something where was your father when I needed him-Michael EmptyLør Nov 09, 2019 3:55 pm

As he talked it was like something stirred in her, but she ignored it redemption wasn't for her, she didn't believe it, she wasn't worthy to be saved than so what was different now, it was not like she changed that much accept she was a grown woman. She let her ball of blood fall to ground as  she turned to death girl, something move in her and normally she wouldn't feel bad of killing. She felt a tear running down  her chin she let finger up to it and wiped it away, she didn't knew what was happening and she hated the feeling it made her feel weak just as the little girl who lost everything that day  someone decided to burn her mother. She than turned away looked at the angel "listen I don't  do good and righteous and I gave up on forgiveness ages ago why bother because people end  up hurting those there aren't willing to fight and killing is a small sacrifice for power" she said and still she didn't say much about what she meant with power, but she didn't care. Marisa was starting to get annoyed and a bit impatient with him, whatever he did was in vain on her maybe there was a good person in her, but it was so long and that it was so deep buried in darkness, hate and pain and it was hard to find that person " It's in vain whatever you're doing I am a lost cause I can't be good it's to late, only thing I want is Revenge, Power  and blood for my evil ritual and no one can stop me not my old coven or you will succeed in stopping me" she said knowing that refusing his help would end in a fight.
she laughed  " I don't trust in no one, it leave one burned and why should I care about what happens with me" she said as she walked closer to him as her eyes narrowed why did he all of a sudden care about her and give her chance to change. No he didn't it's some sort of trick she knew everyone she tried to come close ended up in leaving her or worse.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Tell me something where was your father when I needed him-Michael   Tell me something where was your father when I needed him-Michael Empty

Tell me something where was your father when I needed him-Michael
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Sometimes souls will find each other when its most needed
» I needed a break ¤ Valerie ¤
» Help me father, have I sinned?
» Red will always be my colour - Michael
» Is this your idea of a miracle, Father? - Zitora

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum